Friend’s sexy wife

jay

Friend’s sexy wife

Post by jay »

Friend’s sexy wife

Part-1

This story was not at all written by me as edited few words. On top of that is almost 100 pages hope you reader wont get bored reading a classic and in fact its for each and every girl/womne who could like to be treated the way Aryan the main character treats.

One of my dear chat friend sent it to me. I checked in the site this story was not available so thought of uploading the same so you all readers can enjoy the same as truly its a classic and written very nicely. This story as no credit from side. But just uploading a wonderful story.

My Name is Aryan .I am a tall, handsome bachelor 26 yrs of age and live in Mumbai in a flat on the 6th floor. The flat is provided to me by the software company for which I work. I had furnished it tastefully as I am paid very well by the company. Next to my flat lives Yash, a 25 year old man who is also working for some MNC. Over the past few months we had become quite friendly as he was also a bachelor and we shared almost the same timings. We used to hang out on our off days or shared a drink sometimes. I maintain a well stacked bar at my flat with choicest liquor. We share the same tastes but he was not as well paid as I am.

He then got married three weeks back. I went to his marriage which was a simple affair with family and few friends invited. The girl was from Gujrat and her name was Pooja. Now Pooja was the kind of girl anybody could fall for. She was exceptionally beautiful, 20 years of age, fair, about 5ft. 5” slim, medium hair, big innocent eyes and a figure to kill.

She had medium sized boobs about 32-33”, slim waist about 25”, and a beautiful ass. Her smile was infectious and when she laughed, there was a tinkle in her voice with a set of perfect teeth to add to her beauty. I thought, Yash is really a lucky guy to have her as a wife. He introduced me to her as his best friend and she talked to me sweetly for some time before getting busy with marriage party.

Now after the marriage they went to Goa on honeymoon for about a week. When they returned back, I helped them with moving some things to the flat. Yash also sought my help in furnishing the house as he liked my choice and trusted me completely. After few days I hosted a dinner for them at my flat and ordered an exotic cuisine complete with Veuve Clicquot imported Champagne . Both were dressed casually for the occasion.

Yash was in jeans and T- shirt while Pooja was dressed in a knee length lemon green summer-dress that accentuated her beautiful figure to perfection. She looked stunning and very sexy. I asked Yash to open the Champagne and he obliged readily. I offered both of them some champagne. At first Pooja declined politely, but after some insistence from me and Yash, agreed to try some. We had a beautiful time with all three of us loosening and laughing. Yash became a little tipsy after a few drinks.

He was always like that. I think he was a beginner or an occasional drinker and had much less stamina than me. He cracked a few lewd jokes which made Pooja a bit uncomfortable but as the evening wore on she also started enjoying the company and also had a few innocent but naughty jokes to tell.

We had a good dinner with some Red Lambrini the Italian red wine and by the time we finished Yash was feeling sleepy. He lay down on the sofa in my drawing room and started watching TV. Pooja helped me in clearing the dishes and I built quite a rapport with her.

I asked about her career plans and she replied that after finishing her BCom she planned to study MBA. Probably the wine was taking its effect, she also became quite free with me and teased me about my bachelorhood and why I didn’t get married.

I told her that I was not as lucky as Yash and said that I will have to wait a little longer to get a life partner as beautiful as her. She smiled shyly to this and continued doing the dishes. She complimented me on my tastes and appreciated my choice of exotic things in my flat.

When we came back to the drawing room we found Yash in deep sleep and snoring lightly. We both laughed and Pooja tried to wake him up but he was in a deep trance. I asked Pooja to let him stay there and said that I would send him back as soon as he woke, but she replied that she was afraid of being alone in the house and asked me to help her in picking and leaving Yash to their flat.

I agreed to this and took one of his arms on my shoulder and kept my other arm on his back while pooja took his other arm and did the same. Both mine and pooja’s arms were touching on Yash’s back.

I felt an electric sensation at the touch of her soft skin but she was oblivious to all this. Yash was quite heavy so we had to partially drag him to his flat. She opened the flat and the taking Yash’s arm again helped me drag him to the bedroom. As we were laying him on the bed, I saw the most wonderful scene of my life. Pooja was bending and adjusting Yash on the bed. Behind her was the dressing table with a full length mirror (which I had chosen for them).

As I was getting up after laying Yash down on the bed, I saw that Pooja was still bending, apparently making Yash comfortable on bed. One of her knees was on the bed and other foot on the floor. I could see down the top of her summer dress. Her perky firm boobs were seen clearly on the top of her green demi bra.

They were milky white, blemish less and as I looked further I saw that her summer dress had risen up at the back and I could see the creamy flesh of the back of her thighs in the mirror behind her. I immediately had a hard on. She was not aware that I was looking as she was also slightly tipsy and she continued to adjust Yash, giving a pillow under his head.

I pulled Yash slightly towards me on the other side of bed, so that she had to bend a little more to reach him. I saw that her other foot was also now off the ground and her dress had ridden up some more.

I could see the top of the back of her milky thighs but the dress still covered her sexy ass. The heavenly scene was short-lived as she started getting up, I pretended to adjust Yash some more, but she said that she could manage from there.

She thanked me profusely smiling showing those lovely teeth and as I started to leave she shook my hand and again I felt an electric current pass through me.

I held her hand a little longer, slowly massaging her fingers and wished her goodnight like a true gentleman and said if she needed any help anytime she could rely on me.

Meanwhile as the days passed my friendship with my next door neighbor grew stronger. We regularly had outings together and I too started mild flirtations with Pooja whenever I got a chance.

She did not seem to mind as she thought of me as nothing but a good friend. Then one evening I got a phone call from Yash in my office. It was Friday and I was planning to call it a day early. Yash called to say that he needed to go to Delhi urgently as he had to accompany his boss.

He said that he would be back by Sunday and requested me to take care of Pooja as she was still quite afraid to be alone. I suddenly felt a strange stirring inside me. Like a true friend I assured him that he need not worry and that I would see to it that Pooja was well looked after.

He thanked me and said that he owed me one for that and hung up. I reached home at about seven and took a leisurely bath. I then called Pooja on her mobile and said that we will have dinner together. I asked her about her preference in food and she said Chinese would be fine.

We agreed to meet at 8:30 at my flat. I now started planning a special dinner with my lovely neighbor.

I took out my best Grey Goose Vodka bottle, took out best crystal vodka glasses, and some fine scented candles. I then carefully ordered sweet and sour prawns, chicken dice with walnuts and some fried rice from Blue Dragon a ******* Chinese restaurant.

I specifically ordered the dinner to be brought hot at 10:00 . Then I put on some soft romantic music on my home theatre system and waited for Pooja.

At about 8:40 there was a ring of my doorbell and I felt that familiar stirring in my groin. I opened the door and was stunned by the breathtaking sight in front of me.

There she was standing in front of me in a beautiful casual orange dress which reached just upto her knees. She had tied her hair in a single pony tail and looked like an angel in soft makeup.

The animal in me wanted to eat her there and then.I was brought out of my trance by her sweet tinkling voice and she said hello. I mumbled my hi and invited her inside.

She came inside and sat down on the sofa, crossing her legs elegantly. I sat on the sofa by her side and made a light talk, asking her about her day and telling her about mine.

She seemed a bit apprehensive and said that she had never been alone at a new place anytime in her life. I tried to calm her by saying that she need not worry about a thing as I would be just next door and she could call on me anytime she wanted.

I assured her that I would appear before her like a “Genie”. This made her smile and relax a little. I asked her what she would like to drink. “Coke” she said. I laughed and replied I do not keep that stuff at home as it was harmful for health. “I keep only healthy beverages at my home”.

I replied. She said “what’s so healthy about wines and champagnes?.”

“They keep you young, bright and happy” I replied. She laughed in her inimitable style. I then brought out my Grey Goose and the glasses and poured both of us a drink.

She asked me to keep hers light. I agreed and handed her the glass. She said she’s never had a vodka before. I said that she would simply love it.

“Cheers!” I said. “Cheers” she said shyly. She took one sip and coughed a little.

“How’s it” I said.

“A little strong but nice” she said “but I like the glasses better”

The conversation shifted to various topics, none of them serious and soon after three reluctant drinks she was enjoying and laughing. “Dance” I asked. She agreed coyly. I took her hand and put my left arm on her waist and started dancing. She was a good dancer and I maintained a decent distance so that she was not alarmed.

Also I was afraid that if she came any nearer, she would brush against my ever growing cock. Finally at the end of the song I gave her a nice twirl and she elegantly swirled keeping her other hand on her waist. As she twirled, her dress started flying a little and I got a glimpse of her creamy flawless thighs.

She immediately smoothened her dress with her hands and laughed shyly. I bowed and clapped my hands.

“You are a lovely dancer” I said “where did you learn all this?”

“I took some lessons when I was in school” she said.

Just then the doorbell rang and noticed the time was 10:05 . I then remembered the food I had ordered.

I opened the door and sure enough it was the delivery boy from Blue Dragon. I took the food, paid for it, thanked and tipped the boy and closed the door.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Re: Friend’s sexy wife

Post by jay »

I went to the kitchen to bring out dishes. Pooja came after me and offered to help lay down the table. I thanked her and said she need not trouble herself as I would only take a minute. But she was adamant and started laying the dishes on the table. As she was laying the table& humming to herself, I eyed her beautiful ass from the kitchen.

“Oh God! How would she look in the nude”

I thought. “Yash You Lucky bastard”

“My God! How much have you ordered?” she remarked

“I don’t want Yash to think that I starved you while he was away” I said jokingly

I lit the perfumed candles on the table and brought out Claret from the bar.. I then dimmed the lights a little.

“How much variety of liquor do you have” She asked

“A man has to have some indulgences in life” I replied, “besides I do not drink much, only when I have some chosen company that I have a few drinks”

She smiled shyly and said “ Do you want me to get drunk? I Have never had any alcohol in my life until I got married. Then Yash asked me to try some champagne in Goa and that was my first time.”

“Everything has to happen a first time dear ” I said, as I poured her the drink.

“First Chicken or Prawns?” I asked. Chicken was her weakness and she promptly asked for the former.

The food and wine were delicious with the candles sending out exotic sensual fragrance and the music adding beauty to the scene. Outside it had started to rain.

“I wish Yash was here” she said.

“Why?” I asked “are you afraid of me?”

“Don’t be silly” she said lowering her eyes. “I only mean he would have enjoyed it”

“Do you think I would go to all this trouble for that ass” I joked and we both laughed. “Seriously how did you like the food?” I asked

“Truly amazing! I have never been treated so beautifully in my life” she replied. She sounded a little tipsy. For a moment our eyes met and then she lowered hers.

I started picking up the dishes and she started to get up to help me, but her feet felt a bit wobbly.

“I Think I have had too much. If I do not go now I think you would have to pick me and leave me to my flat as we did to Yash the other day” she said.

“It would be my pleasure” I replied making a poker face, and again we both laughed. Her tinkling laughter exiting me.

“Coffee?” I asked

“So you drink coffee too! I thought you were only into wines and vodkas” She said smiling. “But no thanks I would better be going as the coffee would keep me awake the whole night and that is not a very pleasant thought when I am all alone”

“What are you afraid of” I asked “Ghosts?”

“Aryan please, don’t scare me”

“Just remember I am next door. Anytime you need me just call.” I said

“I will Remember” she said still apprehensive

She smiled and gave me her hand to shake. I took it tenderly, massaged it and brought my lips down and kissed it.

She was pleasantly surprised as was evident from her wide brown eyes.

“Goodnight” she said and went towards her flat. I continued to stand on my doorway making sure that she reached inside safely.

“Lock and secure your door carefully” I said “ and Sweet dreams”
She smiled, waved to me and closed her door. It was 11: 45 PM .

I was unable to sleep for a long time as I thought about my sexy neighbor. I really wanted to make love to her. I wanted to make her feel like a princess and knew that she would love the way I would treat her. I thought what an ass I had been to miss such great opportunity of having her when her husband was away.

I felt no guilt what so ever as I was obsessed with Pooja’s beauty. Meanwhile the rain outside increased into a thunderstorm & I lay there thinking of a plan to get her into my bed. I thought, I still had one day as Saturdays are off in our company. As I lay there thinking of seducing my beautiful neighbor, there was a powerful thunderclap outside and suddenly the lights went out.

“Damn” I thought as I knew it would become stuffy and humid and I would have to sleep without AC.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I saw my illuminated watch. It was 1:45 AM .

“Who’s it?” I asked picking up my flash light and going to the door.

“Aryan please open the door” said a very scared voice “Its me, Pooja”

I immediately opened the door not realizing that I was in my boxers and vest.

“What happened?” I asked her.

She looked very pale and frightened.

“Can I come in?” she asked pleading. She was nearly in tears.

“ Oh sure” I replied “ Please come in”

“I’m very scared Aryan. I am afraid of dark and also I don’t like thunderstorms”

“You don’t worry, the lights will come anytime and storm will subside soon” I replied.

Secretly I was wishing just the opposite.

I took her to my drawing room and asked her to be comfortable.

“I will bring some water for you” I said .

“No! please , I mean I will come with you. I can not stay in dark.” She said

She followed me to the kitchen, I took out a bottle of cold water from refrigerator and gave it her.

She took a few sips and we went back to the drawing room. It was pitch dark save for the light from flashlight which was also not very bright. She was walking in front of me and then only I realized that she was barefoot and wearing a short yellow negligee, that reached just upto her mid thighs and from what I could see in that light, it was a bit diaphanous. It was probably a gift from Yash.

I saw that lovely ass swaying from side to side as she walked and I could see a hint of lemon or light green panties through that nighty.

I immediately started getting horny again. She seemed completely unaware of her state of partial undress and seemed really frightened.

“Aryan I am really very scared and I can not go back . There is no light in my flat and I am frightened of these thunderstorms.” Pooja said tearfully clasping her hands in her lap. She was sitting at the edge of sofa.

“Don’t worry dear” I said, “You can stay here for as long as you wish.” I then sat down besides her on the carpet. From the position that I was sitting, her milky white thighs were very near to my face and I could smell the soft fragrance of some lotion .

“ I sure wish Yash was here” she said.

“Calm down please” I said taking her hand in mine. “Lights would come any minute now”

But as the luck would have it, the storm only grew stronger and light supply was not restored.

“ I am afraid, this doesn’t look so good” I said . “Why don’t you sleep here? You can sleep in the guestroom.”

“B…But Aryan, you see I can’t sleep alone” she blurted “ I m…mean I will not be able to sleep. Can’t we just stay here ?”

I smiled and massaged her tender fingers.

OK! I said, you relax here on the sofa and I will keep awake here with you.
She seemed so grateful. “You are so caring. I don’t know what would I have done without you” she said

I helped her in lying down on the sofa. She looked so innocent and sexy in her short nighty. My hand accidentally touched her thigh. It was so soft and tender. Ah! What would I give to have her in my bed? But I did not want to take her without her wish.

As she closed her eyes, I got the courage to look at her completely in that dim light. Her angel like face was calm, hair spreading on her shoulders, her boobs were rising and falling slowly with each breath. I could make out a hint of nipple through her thin nighty and deduced that she was not wearing a bra.

The nighty had risen on her thighs and it now covered only upto her upper thighs. Any further and I would have been able to see her panties. Slowly she started to go into deep sleep. Probably the relief, tiredness and alcohol were taking their effects. She started snoring softly. I too closed my eyes and tried to control my emotions.

Suddenly there was a very loud thunderclap, as if a bomb had exploded nearby. Pooja screamed loudly and suddenly got up from the sofa. The flash light had long gone dead and it was pitch dark.

“ Aryan Aryan… Where are you?” she sounded very frightened.

I woke up with a start and in the dark tried to reach for her. I caught hold of her waist and the said “Pooja calm down, I’m here”

She suddenly came into my arms and put her face on my shoulder, gripping me tightly.

Her boobs were pressed against my chest and I could feel her nipples poking through her thin nighty. Fear certainly had made them quite stiff. I put a hand on the back of her head and ruffled her soft hair. She was literally shaking. I could feel my cock hardening. I tried to move away.

“Oh! Aryan I’m scared. Where’s the torch? she said

“I think the batteries have gone out, but don’t worry , I can light some candles” I said

“ No, Please don’t go…….” she said

At that moment I could not control myself and I gently brought my lips down to hers and started kissing her. She seemed shocked, and tried to move away, but I tightened my grip and started kissing her deeper. She pushed me back a little

“A…Aryan pl……please, What a..re you doing” she said

“Shhhh… be quiet Pooja I have wanted to do this since the day I have seen you. I’m just crazy about you.”

“Ar… Aryan pleeease do not do it. We should not do it.”

I sealed her protests with my lips and again started kissing her passionately. At first she resisted trying to clamp her mouth but as I started caressing her neck, her resistance seemed to fade and she let me have my way. First I took her lower lip between my lips and sucked on them.

She started to moan a little. Then I tried to open her mouth and pushed my tongue inside her sweet mouth. She opened her lips a little and my tongue felt her teeth and suddenly her mouth opened and my tongue could feel hers. Ah it was a heavenly feeling. Her tongue met mine and now I was kissing her more deeply ,sucking at that beautiful tongue of hers.

“aaaaa………hh , Aryan pl….eeease, we should not be doing it.” she said

“ Relax darling, and enjoy this lovely moment.” I said

As I kissed her again, she started cooperating more and more. She also let her tongue roam in my mouth searching for mine. Probably the lack of lights, the rain and alcohol were making her loose her inhibitions.

Slowly my left hand wandered below her waist and I gently rested it on her gorgeous ass. She stiffened somewhat, but I continued to caress the back of her neck with my right hand and started kissing her soft ear lobes.
“AAA…………….HHHHH, Aryan”.

Gently I caressed her ass cheeks from above her nighty, then moved slowly moved down to the hem and moved my hand inside her nighty from below. I moved my fingertips gently over the baby soft skin of her thighs up until I felt her soft cotton panties.

She stiffened a little but then relaxed and I continued to feel her up. I wanted to go very slow as I not only wanted to enjoy every second of this wonderful moment but also did not want to scare her out of this trance.

Slowly my hand traced the outline of her panties, caressing the soft flesh by their side before reaching inside and cupping her soft ass cheeks. She whimpered “Aaaa…hh”.

My right hand now moved from her neck to her side and I slowly traced my path towards her left boob. She was now very hot, moaning slightly and kissing me with passion.

Ever so slowly my hand reached her left boob and I traced my fingers around her nipple, which by now was like a hard knob. I slowly massaged her soft boobs ,which only heightened her pleasure.

“ooo..hh please Aryan, please st.....op, ple….ase don’t go further aaaa…hhh” she said.

But I was in no mood to listen. Besides I knew that she was also horny and only her modesty and values were keeping her from going all out. Today I was determined to break all her resistance and show her the way she deserved to be loved.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Slowly I laid her down on the carpet and lay down besides her. I started to kiss her again on her lips. She put her arms around my neck and bent one knee.

With my right hand I reached the hem of her nighty and slowly lifted it to her waist. I then went down and started kissing her toes, taking one at a time and sucking on them.

“Oooooh nooo… Aryan, this is so beautiful…..” she whispered

Next I traced my mouth upwards on her elegant sexy legs towards her thighs. There was not an ounce of fat on her body and her skin was flawless. Kissing her thighs slowly I reached upwards till I reached the crotch of her panties.

I could smell the love juices flowing from her pussy and soaking her panties. I kissed her pussy through her panties. Her juices were like sweet nectar.

“Ooh you are soooo sexy my sweet darling.” I said.

Hooking my fingers around the waistband of her panties, I slowly peeled them off her. She sighed loudly. “No Aryan Please don’t.”

“Relax baby, just relax and forget about everything except this moment. Enjoy! This is just the beginning” I whispered.

She helped me by lifting her hips off the ground. I pulled her panties all the way down, took them off and gently kept them aside. Now I wanted to eat the dish lying in front of me.

I moved my lips to her thighs again. This time I parted her legs and started licking the inside of her thighs. Slowly and ever so slowly I kissed the supple flesh, kissing, licking , biting and moved upwards.

Pooja was in total ecstasy now. She was writhing and moaning on the floor.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaa…………hh! Aryan” she whispered. An occasional bolt of lightning would light up the room momentarily and in that light I appreciated the beauty of her body.

She was lying on the floor, legs parted slightly, her nighty bunched up at her waist and her juicy little pussy exposed, as if pleading to be eaten. She had her eyes closed and her hands were clasping the edges of the carpet. Ah! What a scene.

“Thank you God for this” I thought and again plunged into the job at hand.

Slowly I moved upwards till I reached her bare pussy. I deliberately went around it , not even touching it as I wanted to heighten her pleasure and wanted her to beg me to take her.

I reached upwards, pushed her nighty up and reached her belly button. It was small and cute like a teenagers and looked very sexy on her flat tummy. I put my tongue in it, and she moaned aloud. “Oooooooo….hh God , Nooo….oooo!”

Again I sucked there for some time then moved up. I went straight at her lips, kissed her wildly. By now she was like a hungry animal, she was past caring and immediately put her tongue in my mouth.

I helped her up to the sitting position and took the hem of her night in both hands and started to take it off. She lifted her arms over her head and the nighty was off her in no time.

Just then the lightening flashed and I could see my princess in full naked glory for a second. She looked like an angel, so innocent, so beautiful, so vulnerable and incredibly sexy.

My cock was trying to burst through my boxers. I then put her right arm around my neck , held her back with my left arm, put my right arm under her knees and lifted her up from the carpet. She was incredibly light and felt like a soft feather in my arms.

I then took her to my bedroom all the while kissing her, and lay her down gently on my king sized bed.

“Wha….t are you going to do, Aryan?” she asked innocently, slightly frightened.

“Let me love you my darling, …….let me love you to my heart’s content and let me show you what you truly deserve.” I whispered

“ I kn…..ow this is not right, b……ut I can’t stop now. Please take me Aryan. Please love me like I never have been. Pleeeeease show me the heaven. Aaaah” she whispered.

I had got my green signal. I immediately took off my vest and boxers. My cock sprang free, happy to be in fresh air at last. It stood proudly in all its 9 inch glory. I saw her innocent eyes go wide at such a sight.

Probably Yash’s was much smaller than mine. She immediately closed her eyes probably trying to ready herself for my monster’s onslaught, but I had other plans for her….

I lay down besides her and took her in my arms. I gently lifted her off the bed and made her lie on me. She put her arms around my neck and started to kiss me passionately. Her hard nipples were poking on my bare chest.

I gently dropped my hands to her ass and started kneading it softly. Her ass cheeks were supple and very soft. Despite the heat and humidity, I could feel goose bumps on her skin. Probably she was still apprehensive. As she continued to French kiss me & I felt heat radiating from her soft pussy on my crotch. I continued caressing her ass cheeks, slid my fingers in the crack and reached her pussy from the back. She stiffened immediately.

I gently lay her down on the bed again and started my exploration. I took her right nipple in my mouth and sucked it slowly.

“Aa..h this feels so lovely Aryan” she said

As I sucked her nipple, my other hand was busy fiddling with the other boob.. It was so soft and my palm could cover almost whole of it. I took turns sucking at each of her nipples and moved downwards, kissing on my way down. I reached her juicy pussy, the ultimate destination.

Although I could not see it in dark but could feel that her pussy was perfect in every sense. It was completely bare with not even a hint of pubic hair around it. The pussy lips were tightly closed like a virgin’s and only the slit could be felt between those soft lips.

“Oh! so lovely” I whispered.

“ Do you like it?” she asked

“ I love it baby. Shaved? I asked

“ Waxed” she replied shyly, smiling with that inimitable tinkle in her voice.

That explained its extreme softness. What the Poor old Yash is missing, I thought.

I gently licked her pussy slit slowly taking each lip in my mouth and sucking. Her juices were flowing more freely now. They had an erotic aroma and tasted so sweet that I wanted to lap her dry.

I gently pried open her pussy lips with my fingers and felt for that small knob of hers.

“No! not there Aryan Pleeeeeease” she cried.

“don’t you like it?” I asked

“It …It….s not that. I have never been kissed there before” she said.

“What an ass**** that Yash is. He doesn’t know what he is missing. Good for me” I thought

“Relax darling, there has to be a first time for everything. Let me show you the paradise” I said

I nuzzled her pussy before opening her pussy lips and started flicking her tiny clit which was now poking out through its hood. I took it between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. That’s when Pooja had her first orgasm.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaa………..hhhhhhhh! I ‘m coming Aryan Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!” she cried out aloud. I continued sucking on her nub and she started grinding her hips and raising them to meet my tongue. At last her thunderous orgasm subsided and she lay there panting.

“Tha…..t was heaven” she said “ I have never had it so good in my life”

“wait till I am finished” I thought.......

I had a raging hard on by now. I wanted to enter her and fuck her like I had never done before. But I wanted to arouse her again. So I got up from the bed and started to walk out.

“ What happened? Where are you going?” she asked ,suddenly scared again.

“I’ll be back in a sec. princess” I replied. I walked out, felt my way to the bar, opened it and took out my best "La Grande Dame” the famous wine which had costed me a small fortune. On the way back I took two martini glasses from the kitchen and walked back.

Pooja was sitting huddled on the bed , her legs folded and arms around them.. As soon as she saw me she got down from the bed, ran towards me and hugged me.

Her naked flesh sent shivers down my body and my cock responded immediately by getting hard again.

“Why did you go?” She asked “ I was so scared”

“You don’t have to worry about a thing darling” I said “Come lets celebrate.”

She smiled “You are incorrigible. You will surely make me an alcoholic”

“I do not want to wake up from this dream, so let’s enjoy till it lasts” I said

I opened the wine and poured some wine in one glass. She put her hand out to take it from me but I shook my head.

“You will have to wait for your turn baby” I said softly.
She seemed a little surprised. I walked to the bed with her by my side, my arm comfortably on her waist.

“Close your eyes” I said,

“What are you going to do now?” she asked apprehensively.

“Shhhhhhhh… don’t ask questions. Just trust me and do it. Close your eyes now” I said

She did as she was told. I took out a handkerchief from my drawer, made a blind fold out of it and conveniently tied it around her eyes.

“Aryan please, tell me what are you going to do?” she said

“ shhhhh. Trust me” I whispered.

I led her to the bed made her sit on the side and stood facing her. I took my glass near her lips, “ drink it!” I said

She tentatively took one sip. She must have loved its mint flavor as she immediately brought her mouth forward for another sip. I let her have another sip. Then I put my cock in that filled glass of wine and took it near her mouth. Her mouth was groping for another sip from the glass but found my hard 9 incher laced with the finest wine near her sweet lips.

Her lips touched my cock and sucked at it. At first she was surprised at the change of consistency but suddenly it dawned on her, what I was upto and she immediately pulled her head back.

“You naughty rascal, now I know what you are upto” she said laughing,but sounding annoyed.

“ This poor little thing also wants to have some fun” I said laughing

“ Little!” she exclaimed. “ This is the largest monster that I have ever seen”

“So, how many have you seen besides mine and Yash’s?” I asked

She smiled shyly “You are too bad Aryan. First you seduce me to your bed, then you make me feel like I’m in heaven, then you introduce me to this monster and ask me how many monsters I have seen.”

“Don’t be shy dear you will also love HIM once you know him, just make him feel good” I said

“I……… I don’t know , I’ve never done it before” she said pleadingly

“Remember, there has to be first time for every thing” I whispered…….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

After a bit of cajoling she gingerly caught hold of my cock with her delicate fingers.

“But it’s too big. I can’t even take half of it” she exclaimed nervously

“At least you can try. You might surprise yourself.” I said smiling.

Slowly she brought her soft lips near the tip of my cock and kissed it tentatively. She obviously was new to all this and this added to the beauty of the moment.

Imagine a young nubile, lovely, newly married girl, sitting stark naked in the bedroom of her husband’s best friend, trying to suck on his cock, blind folded, in a dark stormy night.

“Just use your mouth, ..no hands” I said. I wanted her to search for my cock in the dark with only her lips.

I again dipped my cock in the wine. She brought her lips forward but missed her mark by a few inches, and my cock touched her smooth cheeks. She tried to correct her aim the next time, opening her lips a little more and I deliberately moved it to the other side, so she missed again.

I laughed and she made a face as if she was annoyed at such teasing. At last she could not take it any longer and caught hold of my monster with the fingers of both hands and took it in her hot little mouth.

I was truly in heaven. Her little mouth felt so hot and delicate that I almost came there and then. Only, years of Yoga exercises, helped me in controlling my orgasm. Besides I did not want to scare the little thing too soon, as perhaps she was not ready for it as yet. She was looking so sexy and innocent trying to suck a cock …..probably for the first time.

She could take only about half of my cock in her mouth and tentatively sucked it. I was kneading her lovely boobs with my palms as she sucked and licked my cock.

“aaaah….. this is so lovely Pooja, c’mon take some more.” I said

“ I’m trying darling but its really very big” she said. She kept on sucking and licking as best as she could.

I knew I was ready to come any time now, so I gently pushed her away. It was Showtime.

“Now lie down on the bed” I commanded. She gently did as she was told.

“Can I take off the blind fold now?” she asked

“Not now Jaan, just wait a little more.” I said

I made her comfortable, felt her pussy once more. It was completely wet mixed with
her sweat and juices.

“Open your legs darling” I whispered.

She looked apprehensive at the thought of such big cock entering her delicate pussy, but she complied, ……slowly opening her legs for me to have access to her love hole.

“Do you want me to put on a condom?” I asked

“No! …..er…. I mean there is no need. I ‘m on pill” she said shyly.

“Fantastic !” I said

“Please be gentle Aryan” she pleaded

“Don’t worry I will be..” I said

I gently opened the love folds of her pussy and put the head of my cock near her vaginal opening.

As I pushed inside, I found her to be extremely tight, just like a virgin. “ I think she has not had much of a cock since marriage. What a shame Yash” I thought

I kept on pushing and withdrawing gently, (her juices helping me greatly.) till I buried inside her to the hilt.

“ Mmmm……Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!, p..lease Aryan, slowly………..Ooooooooohhhh ! Yes

Aryan yes put it in completely. Yes …. Ah Yes…I’m totally yours …….. Ah! I looooveeeeeeee you.” She moaned.

I increased my tempo and was now pounding her faster. Her tight love hole taking my cock completely. Her fingers dug on my back and she wrapped her legs around me clasping me tightly. With my free hand I removed her blind fold and looked at her beautiful face.

Her eyes were closed and she was in total ecstasy. Writhing,….. moaning, ……..pleading “Yes darling Faster…… faster…..aaaaaaah.” she cried, until we both could no longer hold on .

“I’m coooming darling” she moaned

“ Me too princess, …….aaaah! I love you”

And we both had a simultaneous earth shattering orgasm. I emptied my whole load into her wet pussy and she kept on massaging my cock with her love muscles till the last drop was drained.

I fell on her and remained inside her till I was soft. Her chest was heaving after such intense session. Her soft boobs rising and falling with each breath. Then I lay down by her side and took her in my arms and kissed her on her lips. She was still in trance, eyes closed, breathing heavily.

“This is my best ever!” she whispered slowly.

“Mine too”. I said smiling. “You are an angel”

“I know, we should not have done this, but…….” She began, but I cut her off by another kiss .

“Shhhhhhh. This is no moment to regret but to enjoy while it lasts.” I whispered keeping my fingers on her lips. She smiled and took my finger in her mouth and gently sucked it.

We remained in each others arms, naked…, kissing,…… talking,……… laughing. I made love to her two more times that night, more slowly this time, until finally sleep overpowered both of us and we slept in each others arms, calm and content, oblivious to the surroundings…….to the storm……to the rain……..

I already had made my plans Saturday. It was going to be a long day with my princess. I had planned another surprise for her……
We slept peacefully together and were so tired that I did not wake up till late in the morning. As I woke up, I felt that the night had been a beautiful dream, but then I felt the soft flesh of my sexy neighbor besides me and knew that the dream was still to be over.

She was sleeping very calmly on her side apparently very tired. I decided to admire her naked beauty in some light now. Although the blinds were drawn in my room but the light was filtering from outside and I could clearly see the naked angel lying besides me. She was lying curled up on her side facing away from me, so that her lovely back and ass was visible to my hungry eyes.

She had the most delicate back I had ever seen and that beautiful, supple, fair ass was without a blemish. Nestled between her asscheeks I could also see her bare pussy lips peaking out as if teasing me.

I could not resist touching them now that I could see them in full glory. As my fingers flicked her pussy lips, she turned in her sleep and settled comfortably on her back.

For a moment I was afraid that she was going to wake up, but she was fast asleep. She had kept one arm over her eyes and the other was near the pillow. I could see her soft boobs rising and falling with each breath and for the first time I noticed that she had small pink nipples over her glorious mounds.

As my gaze shifted downwards I saw the sweet triangle of her crotch, comprising of her totally bare pussy lips with small slit in between. Her pussy seemed just like a little teenagers, completely devoid of any hair and very tight. Her legs were parted slightly with one leg bent slightly at the knee comfortably resting on the bed.

That was a heavenly scene and I knew I would never get a chance to see it again. So, I decided to keep it permanently in my memory. I took out my digital camera from the side drawer and started taking few pictures of this lovely nude angel in her sleep. I took them from some distance using optical zoom as I did not want the flash to wake her up.

She did not even stir during the whole photo shoot. Now I had the material to keep me busy when I would be lonely at night. By now I had a raging hard on and I did not want to waste anytime, so I immediately went for the job at hand.

I kept my camera back and climbed on the bed and went straight at her pussy.. I started licking the soft flesh slowly. It was a bit salty, probably from her sweat and juices of last night’s adventure. She started writhing, slowly at first and then started moaning softly. “mmmmmm……mmmm” she moaned “ wha…t are you upto?” she asked sleepily.

“Just testing whether u are ready for me” I replied softly

“Haven’t you had your fill darling?” she asked.

“I can never have my fill of you” I replied and continued sucking on her pussy. She also started to get horny again as her love juices started flowing and she started grinding her hips. “Now‘s the time to put my plan into action” I thought.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

I got off the bed, took her up in my arms and picked her up from the bed.

“Where are you taking me?” she asked alarmed

“You should at least start trusting me now. Remember, I protected you from the ‘demons’ last night” I said smiling playfully

I walked up to the door of my bathroom with her in my arms and pushed it open. I took her inside and gently lay her down on the padded floor. I then turned on the lights. Her eyes opened wide at the sight of my bathroom. It was probably the most luxurious bathroom she had ever seen.

It was fitted with a beautiful circular whirlpool Jacuzzi bath on a raised platform, a personal shower compartment enclosed in frosted glass, a stylish toilet seat and world class electronic faucets( modern day terminology for taps), a vertical cabinet at one corner for clean towels and small elegantly styled cupboards on the walls, for toiletries and other items.

It was one of my favorite places in my flat so I had spent quite a lot of money in designing and completely revamping my bathroom. I had used special towel material as padded carpets, which could soak any amount of moisture. I had even placed a small wine cooler near the Jacuzzi, so that I could enjoy my drink while I relaxed in my bath.

There was also a small book shelf where the latest magazines and books were kept neatly.

“ Wow !” she exclaimed truly overawed by the sight. “It is the most beautiful bathroom that I have ever seen. You sure have royal tastes Aryan”

I kept admiring my lovely nude neighbor “In order to treat a princess, you have to have royal tastes” I replied.

She blushed at my comment and suddenly as if aware of her nakedness, tried vainly to cover her boobs and pussy with her hands.

I flashed my most charming smile and said “Brush your teeth and fresh’n up till I make arrangements for the bath. You will find a new brush in the cabinet above the faucets”

“But I don’t have any clothes here. What will I wear after the bath?” she asked nervously, still trying to cover herself..

“Trust me darling, I will take care of everything” I said. “I will be gone a few minutes, just fresh’n up and I‘ll be back soon” In my mind I had a naughty plan
With that I went out of my bathroom and closed the door gently.

I went to my drawing room and looked at the sofa and the carpet where I had enjoyed Pooja’s sexy body the previous night. It still looked like a sex scene there, with her short yellow nighty lying bunched up on the carpet and nearby her lemon green cotton panties lying carelessly.

I picked both the garments from the floor. Her nighty had a soft and smooth texture to it ….most appropriate for her silky smooth skin. I then felt her panties with my fingers.

They were also of a very good quality….. Soft cotton material and then there was “Snoopy” the famous cartoon character printed on the crotch. ‘ Victoria ’s secret’ the label on waistband read.

“Lovely taste Pooja” I thought. Then I brought them near my nose and smelt.

They still had retained that wonderful fragrance of her sweet and salty pussy juices.

“Oh! What would I give to be in your place all the time, Snoopy” I thought.

I took both the garments to my cupboard and placed them neatly inside. I could still hear the water running in the bathroom and deduced that she must be taking her time.

I decided to give her some more time in privacy; after all she was going to have a long day ahead.

I then went to the other bathroom in my guest room to freshen up and rehearse my plan……

After freshening up, I went straight to my bed room and on the way took some Ice from the refrigerator. I walked up to my bathroom and gently opened its door. There in front of me was one of the loveliest sight I had ever seen.

I saw Pooja standing on one of the steps that led up to the Jacuzzi whirlpool, and trying to fiddle with the knobs of the tap, probably trying to open the faucets. She was humming slowly and bending over to reach the knobs. I could see her cute ass shaking and moving slightly and her lovely pussy was playing peek- a- boo with my eyes.

I stood there transfixed and didn’t move for some time enjoying the scene in front of me. She obviously had not heard me opening the door. I gently moved towards her, put down the ice slowly on the shelf and stood behind her.

“Looking for something?” I asked softly.

“Ooouch! Oh my God!” She turned looking scared. “You sacred me. I nearly had a heart attack”

She saw me smiling and immediately blushed trying to cover herself.

“I haven’t taken my bath yet.” she said lowering her eyes “Why don’t you be a good boy and wait outside till I’m finished.”

“Hey! Don’t break my heart. I was planning to show you my bathroom.” I said.

“I’ve already seen it. It’s breathtakingly beautiful. Just tell me how to open this tap and then I will manage” she asked

“That’s why it’s important that I remain here. There are so many gadgets here that I do not want you getting lost.” I said innocently.

“Just get into the Jacuzzi and it will turn on itself” I lied.

She looked curiously at the Jacuzzi. “Automatic?” She asked.. I nodded.

She quickly climbed up the steps and slowly lowered herself in the Jacuzzi tub. As she looked around expecting the water to start flowing, I was smiling to myself looking at that innocent girl.

“It’s not working” she said.

“Let me check it out”, I said playfully and I too quickly jumped into the Jacuzzi besides her. Immediately I pressed a knob and dialed the whirlpool speed to medium.

Instantaneously there was a gush of water from the faucets and Pooja gave a small shriek. The water started rising in the tub and I looked at her.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories