Friend’s sexy wife

jay

Re: Friend’s sexy wife

Post by jay »

We sat there drinking for a long time…..enjoying the company and having fun, while Pooja became busy in the kitchen preparing some delicious food for us..

She had changed into a house dress for working in the kitchen. It was an ordinary cotton dress coming few inches below her knees and she wore an apron over it as she cooked lunch for us.

“Lunch is ready…..now c’mon you two….. It’s difficult to stop you once you start together” Pooja said…coming to her living room.

“Ok, honey …we will be there in a second” Yash said, his speech slightly slurry.

We sat at the dining table and Pooja served us a delicious lunch consisting of Rice and Rajmah along with a mixed veg.

I noticed that though I and Yash were having fun….Pooja sat quietly….not meeting my eyes and responding only when asked something. I knew she was nervous…..or guilty……or both.

“What happened dear….you do not look…. well?” Yash asked haltingly.

“No…. I… I. ’m fine” Pooja said…smiling at him “It’s just too hot’n humid in here”

“You should have tasted the wine..that Yash brought…it ..was so smooth…..would surely have cooled you.” Yash said laughing and looking at me.

I smiled at him….but inwardly could feel the pain that Pooja was going through…she was trying to come to terms with leading a normal life with Yash…but those two days were haunting her……trying to pull her back…

I was also feeling a bit uncomfortable now sitting in front of the couple…who till a few days back were trying to settle comfortably in their married life; and my lust……my emotions…..had changed everything.

But strangely I felt no guilt whatsoever…….I loved Pooja and I wanted her to myself come what may….

I excused myself from the table after a few minutes of some light talk.
“I better leave you two for some catching up……” I said smiling at Yash and then looking at Pooja. She immediately lowered her eyes. “Why don’t you two have dinner with me…..we could go out”

Yash looked at Pooja inquiringly…and before she could answer…gave me a nod. ”Of course..we will…..don’t we darling?”

Pooja looked at me fleetingly and seeing me smiling she nodded slowly and looking at Yash she said “Yes we can…if you are not too tired”

“Ok That’s decided then…we go out at 7:30 ” I said as I got up on my feet to leave.
Then as an after thought I said

“By the way Yash, did you see Mr. Desai lately?”

“No! wh…at happened?” Yash said

“I think the poor chap has lost it.” I said laughing “Goes on talking vague things…the other day he met me and said why we were not getting together more often.

Then said….I have to meet Yash …why he did not invite me for marriage…blah blah..blah. Just be cautious he might come knocking any day.”

“He should get married again” Yash said jokingly “this will solve all his problems. Thanks for warning me”

We both laughed and I left it at that. I did not want to clarify too much…lest it makes him suspicious. I looked at Pooja and she smiled at me……gratefully.

“One more thing.. Aryan….yaar …do you have ice in your refrigerator….we don’t seem to have any and also please send some cold water.” Yash said….he was slurring more and more and I thought he was a bit too drunk. He looked tired too.

“Sure I said….I will bring in few minutes.” I said getting up.

“Don’t bother….Pooja will collect it from your flat.. P..pooja, darling please get some ice and water from Aryan…..I m too tired and sleepy” he said

“ Ok I will bring it …in 5-10 minutes” she said “ now get some rest…you look as if you need lot of rest.

“Yes…sure….Bye Aryan….and thanks buddy”

“Bye Yash, be fit for the night” I said “dinner I mean” smiling at him

With that I went out of his flat…..an excitement running through me……..Pooja was coming back at my flat…..alone….if only for a few moments…..

I waited impatiently for Pooja to turn up. I wanted desperately to talk to her….to comfort her….to show her that she should not feel ashamed of what happened…because I believed that whatever happened was destined to happen….nobody can change that…and I believed that it was pure love than mere passion.

The door bell rang and I was immediately brought out of my thoughts. The strange excitement again enveloped me. Though I had left her alone only for a few moments….it felt ages since I saw her…or talked to her.

Her vulnerability was drawing me more and more towards her. What had started as pure lust……was now transforming into deep love for her.

I went to the door and opened it slowly. There standing in front of me was the most beautiful face I had come to know so well in the last two days. She stood there.. fidgeting

And as soon as she saw me…she lowered her eyes.

I smiled and stood aside….letting her enter inside. I slowly closed the door behind her. She looked at me with those deep innocent eyes….

“Ar..yan…..what has …..” she started but before she could complete the sentence …I do not know what took over me …..I couldn’t control myself and I took her in my arms and sealed her lips with my own… all the nervous energy and all the restrained passion broke loose as I crushed her body to mine .

She struggled to get free….but then too fell in the throes of passion and put her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. We kissed each other with all the passion in world.. Our tongues exploring each other’s mouth wildly as we became one.

I let my hands fall on her ass over her dress and pulled her closer….letting her feel my hardness…..my love….my passion for her…….as if showing to her….how much effect she has on me.

‘Mmmmm…..mmmm” she moaned. As I guided her lip locked to the kitchen. “Ary… ...Aryan…please…. not ….now……I can’t……..Yash…” she pleaded

But I was in no mood to listen…as I put my hands under her dress and lifted it to her waist . Then I hooked my hands in the waist band of her panties and pulled them down to her thighs.

“Noooo…oo” she squealed , but I smothered her lips with mine. Then I pulled her panties further down on her thighs to her knees till I let them fall slowly on the ground. I slowly began unzipping her dress from behind and opened it all the way down to her lower back.

My fingers quickly undid the clasps of her bra and before she had time to react….I had laid her down on the floor and quickly got out of my shorts and boxers.

She was in frenzy too now, writhing on the floor with ecstasy.

I bent down and slowly lifted her dress over her creamy thighs and all the way up to her waist……..as her lovely pussy came into view. I slowly clamped my mouth on it…..and sucked it…..the lovely juices felt like honey in my mouth as I lapped up everything.

Then I, pulled down the top of her dress along with her loose bra so that her…… milky white boobs with pink cheery like nipples were displayed to my eyes. I slowly sucked both of them one by one …until they were standing proudly on their respective mounds………

“Aaaa…h, Aryan…please…..no…” Pooja moaned.

I was dying to love her even more…..to shower all my love on her…but knew time was short and any time Yash could get suspicious and come looking for Pooja.. I slowly spread her legs and entered her.

“Aaaaaa….h…..Aaaaaah” she cried as I started moving up and down in her lovely tight pussy….stretching the walls with each stroke till I was completely inside her.

I took the nipple in my mouth and sucked at them feverishly as I increased my strokes.

Pooja too started grinding her hips and matched me stroke for stroke………faster and faster…….we moved in unison……..till we became unaware of anything else surrounding us.

“Aaah …. aaah … aaaah….I love you… Pooja” I cried. It was just the two of us in a tremendous frenzy…….moving within each other’s bodies…. Loving each other….giving and receiving pleasure till….we both exploded together….in another of those earth- shattering orgasms.

I came hard inside her…..filling her fully with my juices…….and she clamped me so tightly till I lay there spent on her beautiful body…contended that…..Pooja was still mine…….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Slowly I came out of her…kissing her softly on her lips. She had her eyes closed…and was panting from exertion and…..from a sea of emotions washing over her. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at me.

What I saw in her eyes was not passion…….not sexual excitement or contentment…...but a tinge of sadness and deep love for me. I t pained me so much that I was the one who was responsible for this emotional state of her’s….for literally putting her in this situation, where she could not live with Yash now and couldn’t leave him either.

Moreover……..it was me who couldn’t leave her now……..I had fallen madly in love with this innocent beauty.

She got up from the floor and stood there in front of me trying to get dressed again. She put on her bra slowly and covered her bosom with her dress.

“What have we done Aryan?” she said slowly….almost as if crushed by the pain”.........it will never be the same again”

“I know Pooja…..it’s all my fault” I said… getting up ……putting on my boxers and gently going behind her and helping her zip up her dress…..feeling her soft skin as I zipped her up.

Then I put my hands on her shoulder and turned her towards me and looked deep in her eyes. “Pooja……the truth is…….I love You……….I love you more than any thing in this world….and now I know…...that I cannot live without you.”

“I love you too …..Aryan….but…..I can not…”

Before she could complete…… I embraced her tightly and crushed her to me. She too hugged me back and we stood there…lost in our own thoughts……thinking of a way out….but not getting any answers.

But standing there……..with that lovely ….tender ….innocent…Pooja in my arms….I made a vow to myself…….I will get her back……I will make her mine….

I knew it would be hard on Yash….but I was too far gone now in this that I did not have any guilt or any moral reasoning.

"I will have you……Pooja …I surely will” I whispered.

She looked at me with those wide unbelieving eyes…….brimming with tears……slowly shaking her head as if she wanted to believe…but could not. She separated from me and slowly turned away.

She picked up her panties from the floor and clutched them in her hands……hesitating……not willing to put them on in front of me.

I turned away…towards the refrigerator…..partly to take out some cold water and ice and partly to give her some privacy………

I deliberately took some time taking out the things. But when I turned I found her standing…there……she had not dressed up.She looked to be in a state of distress…as she contemplated my comment….wanting to believe….but not believing…

“Are you serious?” she asked softly coming up to me and looking in my eyes….searching…..wanting to believe…yet not daring because…the consequences could be devastating for her if the truth came out….

“Do you …truly love me Aryan……?” she asked me still looking unsure…vulnerable.

I kept the things on the slab and taking her by her arms…pulled her to me and again hugged her tightly…” I love you Pooja…..I love you more than anything I have loved so far in life…….” I said passionately…. “I have only one wish now….I want to make you mine….I really do…….will you be mine Pooja”

With that she nodded her head and burst into tears “I love you too Aryan…..oh God … I love you…..but….I know it….its not possible….now…”

“Trust me princess…I will find a way” I said stroking her hair. “ now smile….I don’t want to see any tear in those eyes. They belong to me now”.

She looked at me and smiled feebly…wanting to believe me but still afraid that everything will go wrong….but seeing me so composed she smiled and kissed me slowly on my lips.

My heart started beating faster. Then she separated from me….and unexpectedly….handed her panties to me and said smiling shyly
“You may dress me up….darling”

I smiled took the soft cotton panties from her….bent down and slowly stretched them so that she could put her feet in them….one by one. Then I slowly raised it to her thighs……caressing her skin…till I reached my destination. I let go of the waist band and kissed her on her tummy over her dress as I got up.

“There now….You are ready.” I said “Now go dear…as Yash might be suspicious”
“He is fast asleep and snoring” she said smiling “he could barely move up to the bed”

“Well you should have told me earlier…at least I could have loved you in peace” I said and we both laughed.

I gave her the ice and water bottles and left her at the door. “Will wait for the dinner tonight” I said and kissed her as she left.

I closed the door gently and started thinking of a way to get Pooja back… to make her mine…to think of some reason…to make it look plausible…..but……I had no clue….how..............

I went to my bed room and lay down on the couch there…..thinking…..and thinking…….then praying…...asking for divine help…but could not find an answer to my dilemma. I wanted Pooja to myself…..I could not contemplate sharing her with anyone…and each moment she spent with Yash was making me all the more miserable.

But I did not want any scandal……I did not want Pooja to be made a laughing stock….or humiliated in any way……and that was herculean. I could not just run away with her and leave the city.

I knew that law would catch up with me some time. I wanted Pooja to be legally mine and for that Yash will have to divorce her….on his own…without any external pressure.

I started thinking hard…….to device a plan ….to make Yash feel that he has to leave Pooja on his own…but the harder I tried the more I came against a brick wall.

No matter how much I tried….I was not able to think of a plan where Yash would leave Pooja….without making her look guilty.

So after many deliberations I let the matter drop in frustration. I was making no headway and the worry was killing me so I decided to cool down…... I took out a chilled beer from my refrigerator and had a sip…. It felt refreshing and I calmed down some what.

I peeled my mind off the problem at hand and started making plans for the dinner. I knew that at some stage or the other I might have to confront Yash and I wanted to be ready with all the explanations.

I lazed around the house watching TV…listening to music…but every few minutes I would be reminded of My princess and I would again relive the moments of passion spent with that gorgeous diva.

Every moment of separation was hard for me as I contemplated what would she be doing…..what would she be thinking….and feeling….would Yash be trying to make love to her…..would they……wouldn’t they……could she refuse…..I was not sure…..and the pain was becoming unbearable.

At last when I couldn't take it any longer , I decided to go to Gym to work out…to take out my frustration….my pain on the irons.

I got dressed hurriedly wearing my Chinos and T-shirt and went out.

As I entered the corridor…….I froze in my tracks. There was Mr. Desai standing in front of Yash’s flat and was about to ring the doorbell. God what a day……

At first I had an inclination that I should stop him….but on what pretext ? Then I thought that I should move quietly away…and be gone.

Ultimately I don’t know why…I just shut the door of my flat loudly so that he could hear me.

He turned around and saw me leaving.

“Hi Aryan …” he called

“Hi Mr. Desai …..so, at last you made it” I greeted him smiling.

He smiled sheepishly and before he could react….I just gave him a thumbs up sign and went hurriedly down the stairs.

All types of thoughts crossed my mind…..but ultimately I thought probably it would be best if Mr. Desai told something fishy to Yash…and then probably I would get an opening…somewhere…..But I left it at that and continued downwards .

I spent the next two hours pumping iron at the gym. I wanted all the frustration…all the fear…..and all the pain…to go out…so that I could think clearly and make my next move.

By the time I finished…I was feeling a lot better. I still had no plan…or idea but I suddenly felt confident that somehow today I might find an answer. “ Mission Pooja” was definitely on……

I went home at around 6:45pm….and took a long refreshing bath….letting all the tension seep out through my body. The mere thought of meeting Pooja again was enough to spark that sexual excitement in me.

I felt rejuvenated and I wanted to be ready for everything….I shaved and applied my favourite “Drakkar Noir” after shave. I applied hair styling gel and combed my hair neatly.

I took out an electric blue shirt and a pair of black trousers to go with it. I polished my shoes and was ready for the show by 7:20 pm .

I took a look at myself in mirror and liked what I saw. I looked suave and handsome.

“How would Pooja look tonight?” I wondered……feeling the familiar stirring in my groin.

I waited for their phone call as I did not want to call first. I did not know what Mr. Desai had told them and how Yash had taken everything..?

Then suddenly the phonebell rang…..
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

“Aryan” I said picking up the phone. It was Yash on the other side of line.

“Hi Aryan” he said cheerfully.” Ready for the dinner? Aaj kahan le jaa rahe ho yaar?”

I was so relieved to hear Yash’s cheerful voice that for a few moments I was speechless. “Hey Aryan… you there?” he asked

“Yes…yes Yash…I’m very much here yaar” I said “ I’m ready….how about you and ….Pooja”

“We are ready too ….so where to today buddy?” he asked cheerfully.

“I think ‘ Coco - Palm’ would be good” I said. “It has a pub, a dance-floor and a nice restaurant…or if you have something else in mind ….”

“No..no…..Coco-Palm will be perfect…” he said enthusiastically…

“So , why don’t you come over and we can go downstairs together…”

“Okay ..I will be there in 5 minutes.” I said and disconnected.

I let out a sigh of relief….so Mr. Desai had not been able to sow a seed of suspicion in Yash’s mind. But then I was back to square one….no suspicion….no confrontation…..no way out…God!

What can I do…? And to add to my worry Yash sounded very cheerful…….very ecstatic, in fact….had he ……made love to Pooja today…..or worse still….. had they both enjoyed …………God I was mad with envy…I couldn’t picture Pooja in Yash’s arms…not even for a moment now…….even if they were legally wedded husband and wife.

I decided to go …..This separation was killing me now. I picked up my car keys and apartment keys and went out locking the door behind me.

I reached his flat and rang the door bell. A few moments later the door opened and I saw the smiling face of Yash…greeting me….. “Hi Aryan….ready?” he said looking appreciatively towards me “You truly are dressed for some occasion….aren’t you” he laughed.

I shook his hand and smiled back. He was wearing a light cream coloured trousers with maroon shirt and looked smart himself.

My eyes searched for Pooja but she was nowhere to be seen.

“C’mon inside” he said “ Pooja is taking some time …………POOJA” he called . “ hey Aryan is here…..now come or we will go without you….”he said laughing

“Me go without Pooja…….. are you crazy Yash” I thought.

“Coming…just a minute.” Pooja called from the bedroom…..her lovely voice sending a wave of excitement through my body.

As we sat in the living room waiting …….I asked Yash about Mr. Desai…..rather apprehensively…but I thought it better to catch the bull by its horns rather than wait to be gored….

“Hey Yash! So how was Mr. Desai…..I saw him standing by your door in the evening…”

I waited patiently and looked intently at Yash’s expressions…I wanted to see if there is a change for anger or pain…or…suspicion….whatever…but I saw none. “Oh that….yes that old man did turn up in the evening” he said “ but I was fast asleep then ..and Pooja attended to him.

Can you believe he had even brought a gift for Pooja…..a perfume…said it was a wedding gift for her…….good one though. He even invited us to dinner tonight but was disappointed when she said we are going out with you.” We both laughed.

I felt a wave of relief pass over me…so, Mr. Desai had not met face to face with Yash…and I know he would have been so captivated with Pooja that he would not have dared to even encroach on anything personal. I smiled to myself…….I was safe…….even if for the time being…..but again……that closed one of my options…..Our conversation was cut short by the appearance of the most beautiful sight I had come to savor since last two days….

“Hi I’m ready….” Pooja said as she entered the living room.

I was literally spell bound by her beauty. She looked so very gorgeous that my heart ached that she was still so far off…..She had dressed up in a lovely…. jet black netted sari……with silver border and had worn a light makeup with light pink blush on her cheeks, a very light nude glossy lipstick and a dark eyeliner with light grayish eye-shadow.

She had gelled her hair and worn them in a low bun. To add to the amazing effect she had worn a low-cut satin sleeveless top and a delicate diamond set to go with it. All in all she looked just stunning…too sexy…too classy……she looked ,the Pooja of my dreams …..the Pooja I had begun to adore so much……..the Pooja I was going to make mine……..

If I had been alone I would have whistled out aloud…but all I could do at that moment was just admire my princess from far…and …think more hard about how to make her mine.

“You are looking gorgeous darling” Yash said ,rising from the sofa.

I wanted to say the same thing to her but in my own way…….. perhaps tonight I would find a way to tell her about it in my own.........style.

As we exited his flat, Yash took his keys and we went towards the elevator. I was walking a step or two behind Pooja and I saw her lovely ass swaying as she moved towards the elevator, her silver high heel sandals complimenting her gait beautifully. We went down having light talk in the meanwhile.

Me and Yash were standing on either side of Pooja in the elevator and I could smell an exotic perfume fragrance from her. I felt like being naughty and wanted to feel her skin but resisted the temptation.

She was carrying a delicate silver clutch bag in her hand and looked every inch an angel…a sexy one at that.

We reached the parking lot and I offered to take my car, Yash agreed and I unlocked the doors. He reached around for the front passenger seat and made himself comfortable.

I then swiftly went towards the driver side and opened the door at the rear indicating Pooja to get in. I wanted her to be seated behind me. Then I myself got into the driver seat and drove off.

I adjusted the rearview mirror such that Pooja’s lovely face was framed in the mirror, all I had to do was just lift my eyes and admire my diva. We joked on the way to the resorts but my mind was still firmly on the lookout for a break… time and again

I would look in the rear view mirror discretely and look at my princess…..ah that lovely innocent face….those dreamy eyes…..those delicate lips…….I felt another of those stirrings and within no time had a hardon thinking about those times…..Once or twice our eyes met and she immediately lowered hers…..giving a shy smile .

Oh God! Why was this fellow sitting besides me?

“So, Pooja how was you experience with Mr. desai…..?´I asked casually looking at her in the mirror.

“Oh! Please don’t ask me” she said….giving me a stern look back but with a smile.

“He is the most boring person I’ve met in a long time. I told him that Yash is asleep but he was intent on coming in and chatting. Wasted my half an hour and spoke nothing but about vague things….like mausam kaisa laga…and all.

Ultimately he gave me a gift…..saying its a wedding gift and left hurriedly. He even invited us to dinner but I said we are already going out with you. He looked disappointed but said…okay some other time”

The three of us laughed heartily at his plight but such is the fate…

It was along drive and ultimately after about 45 minutes we reached the COCO-PALM resorts…by the sea side. It was a 5 star resort…very exotic location…and very very special.

It had sprawling lawns… facing the sea side…had one of the best cuisines…and admission was strictly for members and their guests. As the membership was expensive, so only the elite class was admitted , and sometimes the spoilt youngsters of rich parents were also into the scene…enjoying the company of their girl friends and pals.

All in all it was fast becoming a hub of the rich , famous and not so famous…..and was a spot to be in for enjoying the nightlife in Mumbai. Many a scandals were rumored to have started from this place but nothing conclusive was ever pinned on it.

I had got my membership through my company as we used to host some of the dinners for our overseas clients….I flashed my membership card at the gate, the guard saluted and I was allowed inside.

It had a fairly long drive through and I reached the main entrance to the lobby. There was a valet parking system. I exited and opened the door for Pooja. She got out elegantly and I closed the door behind her .

I gave my keys to the attendant..for parking. Then the three of us walked towards the lobby….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

As we entered the grand lobby of that resort…..I could see the awe written well and truly on the face of Pooja. I think she had never been to any of such places where the gentry is so exclusive.

There was an altogether different world out there. We could see the couples roaming about casually….some towards the pub and dance floor…..other towards the dining area and some towards the open sea side lawns…the most peculiar thing to strike someone visiting there for the first time was that people had no inhibitions….none at all.

We could see couple of love birds kissing on the sofas in full public glare. I could even see some of the girls wearing next to nothing….walking confidently with their partners….and even the older ladies seemed to have caught in on the act and were seen moving about in revealing clothes with some of the guys….much younger to them.

There was a naked display of wealth all around. Men attired in costliest of costly suits and ladies displaying their jewellery and dresses as if there was no tomorrow.

I could even make out a few gay couples in the crowd and they were also in a world of their own .

I looked at the faces of Pooja and Yash and both looked overawed by the scene. Yash seemed especially pleased as he looked around, while Pooja was plain nervous.

She had not seen such exposure in her lifetime…nor had she been to any of such grand places, where the rich and famous freely flaunt their wealth and their sexual preferences….openly…uninhibited.

“Cmon…let’s go to the pub” I said leading them towards the direction of the most famous and a bit notorious pub of the town.

“Can’t we have some dinner and leave” Pooja said somewhat hesitantly

But Yash was starting to have some fun… “Come on darling…its not yet time for dinner and we have come this far to enjoy. We can’t let poor Aryan down can we?” he said.

Reluctantly Pooja followed us to the pub. I paid for the entry and we were shown inside the inside of the pub was simply grand. It was a huge area….. with a square dance floor in the centre and there were two long bars on its either side.

The lights were dim and strategically placed to give the place a rare erotic feel. The walls were painted in midnight blue colour with a few erotic scriptures painted masterfully on them.

All in all it gave the feel of a sex den…and a very sensual place to be in with some soft music playing and few of the couples dancing slowly to the music in the center. Some of the people were seated at the bar and most of the bar stools were occupied, with people enjoying a drink with friends and partners.

There was another bay just above the floor, like a balcony of sorts….with exclusive comfortable sofa sets placed along the walls for couples and friends to chat in some privacy and also to indulge in some erotic love sessions with their respective partners.

Pooja was rather taken aback by the naked display of passion in this place and seemed to shrink between me and Yash.

Now Yash too seemed to be pleasantly shocked but was more in control and was looking rather pleased to be in such a place. He was looking around at the place ,…enjoying the scene and seemed to be unaware of Pooja’s plight.

But I could feel that Pooja was palpably uncomfortable, so I discreetly brought my hand down,…..held her hand briefly and pressed gently to reassure her…… that I was with her and could feel her discomfort.

She seemed surprised and looked at me innocently for a few seconds. I nodded my head reassuringly and smiled at her. She smiled back…relieved some what and I let go of her hand.

At last Yash looked at me as to seek my guidance for the next step. “You two go upstairs and I will order drinks for us” I said indicating towards the staircase in the corner. “I will have juice” Pooja said immediately…looking at me pleadingly.

I could understand she did not want to get dunk and create a scene. She might also have been apprehensive that if by chance she had too much then she might betray her feelings for me in front of Yash.

I nodded my approval, but Yash did not seem to get the point.

“C’mon Pooja, share a drink with us…you will like it and you look like you need one” Yash insisted.

“ No Yash, not today” Pooja said firmly .Yash shrugged his shoulders and looking at me said.

“Okay buddy it’s her wish. I will have a Johnnie Walker…black label…and you?”

“I will have the same but try the blue label…its exclusive” I said smiling at him. Yash gave me thumbs up sign, appreciating my choice.

Actually the blue label is the rare blend of most expensive whiskeys of the world and is the costliest of Johnnie Walker whiskies.

Each bottle contains a rare taste that gives an intense experience to the drinker.....

“What will you have Pooja” I asked her gently looking deep in her eyes.

“Oh any juice….preferably tomato” she said ,looking back in my eyes and smiling faintly.

We parted ways as both Yash and Pooja walked towards the staircase and I towards the bar. I bought the coupons for a few drinks and a juice and paid for it.

I took the whiskey glasses in my right hand, the juice in my left and climbed up the stairs I saw Pooja and Yash sitting on a sofa in the corner. There was a table in front of the sofa and I laid down the glasses on it.

Then I pulled a lounge chair near their sofa and made myself comfortable. The sofas were so placed that they afforded a reasonable privacy to the pairs but the movements and intentions could be made out on looking closely…..I handed the juice to Pooja .

Yash and I picked our glasses and toasted. “Cheers..” we said in unison and…took a sip of one of the best liquors in the world.

I looked at Pooja and she too raised her glass….as if thanking me….and asking me to think something fast…real fast…..if I was to make her mine…….

I promised to myself silently…that I will…no matter what…..no matter how……and I prayed again….

As we sat there drinking and joking, I discreetly looked around myself. The place was full of love birds, necking in their love nests. Some of the couples were just necking and talking, while others were deeper into their loving activities.

But the most interesting aspect of the evening was the presence of a few gay couples amongst the crowd. I was not new to this culture but ,Pooja was visibly uncomfortable, while Yash was having the time of his life.

As we finished our drinks slowly, Yash was already slurring a little bit and seemed to have lost some of his inhibitions. He was having an all round look of the place, looking at the couples closely ….seeing them enjoy…...he seemed more and more excited. He started joking more freely now and even told a few raunchy jokes which made Pooja even more uncomfortable.

“Why don’t you both go and have a dance?” I suggested. I wanted Yash to be at least aware that Pooja was with us. Though Pooja was reluctant at first, but she was not averse to the idea of dance.

“Why don’t you come with us…we can’t leave u all alone here” Yash said.

“I will be fine” I said “you two go and enjoy”

But Yash insisted that I join them, so I went to the dance floor with them. As the DJ was shelling out a fast number so there was considerable crowd, but as the dance floor was big we had no problem finding a space for the three of us.

As we grooved to the music, I had only Pooja in mind. I remembered the last time we were together on the dance floor and it was enough to give me a hard on. I looked at Pooja and found that she was a bit stiff in her movements.

Probably the presence of Yash and the atmosphere was making her a bit nervy and she was not able to relax completely.

Then my attention was drawn towards Yash and I found his movements and behavior more and more intriguing. He was supposed to be dancing with his wife, but he seemed interested elsewhere.

He was dancing more and more away from Pooja and me and though the couples were dancing closer together he seemed to be enjoying the company of few studs who had now joined us on the dance floor.

He would join us for a few seconds and then go on to dance with them.. I found the behavior odd but thought that maybe alcohol was taking a toll on him and he had forgotten that I and Pooja were also here. Pooja though seemed to be slightly preoccupied with her thoughts and never gave it a thought.

Whenever Yash was slightly distanced, she would face me and dance with me from a decent distance.

But, my mind was racing now. I was not feeling comfortable and the feeling that had for so long been nagging me was again beginning to pinch my imagination.. I wanted the thoughts to go away so that I could think clearly, but the thoughts seemed to poke me…to lead me somewhere …where I did not want to go…

I continued dancing, but my mind was elsewhere. I was reflecting on my meeting with Pooja for the first time……how I was attracted to her….how I seduced her……..why she came to me …….and much more…but still the thought that was lurking in the corner of mind was not clear…it seemed as if my mind was clouded somewhere…as if some mist had covered a secret…….a very intriguing secret, but my mind ….my thoughts……. my feelings were not ready for it yet. I tried to look beyond that mist….but all I could see was white….nothing….nothing at all.

Then all of a sudden, Yash came to my side and said something in my ear.

“I’m going out for some time. I want to catch some air and I want to use the washroom too.” he said.

Then looking at Pooja, he gave a thumbs up sign and left the dance floor.

Pooja looked at me with those big innocent , questioning eyes and inquired with her hands that where Yash had gone .

I too gave her a smile and raised my little finger….indicating he had gone to the washroom. She smiled and seemed satisfied ……but I was not……The absence of Yash made Pooja slightly more comfortable and she seemed to move close to me ever so slowly…as if afraid of betraying her feelings….as if afraid that Yash would come at any time and suspect her motives…...but I had a gut feeling that Yash was gone for sometime and would not return soon.

Taking my chances, I moved close to Pooja and held her by the hand. She seemed very surprised and glared at me as if indicating that Yash would be back any minute, and tried to free her hand from mine.

But I continued holding her hand and smiled at her…..reassuring her that I was in control of the situation and I would not let her be embarrassed.

Pulling her close to me I put her hands on my shoulder and put my hands on her delicate waist. The touch of her soft skin, was enough to drive me mad, as I remembered the extreme softness that had eluded me for so long now.

I slowly pulled her to a place which was away from the entrance and from where I could see the persons entering the pub.

Then I pulled her close in a hug

“ Please Aryan….don’t do anything here” she pleaded in my ear. “We would be caught,… Yash would come here any moment….Pleeease”

“Relax princess……no need to worry when I’m with you.” I said reassuringly as I pulled her closer and let my hand slip from her waist to her fabulous ass which was so sexily draped in a sari today.

“Aryan….. what are you doooing?” she begged looking in my eyes

“ please…….somebody could watch us….what if….Y…yash…..”

I put my finger on her lips to quieten her and sealed her protests with a passionate kiss on her lips. She seemed to resist first ……struggling to break free….but when she knew that itvwas futile and I was not going to let her go…..…..she closed her eyes and gave in to my passion…..and hers too.

As I sucked her tender lips…I could feel the time stopping……..nothing mattered now….no crowd …no place……..nobody…except the two of us….just the two of us…….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

As I continued sucking her lips and holding her tightly in my embrace…my mind….started going blank….I could not think of anything but of this tender girl in my arms….her lips sealed with mine…..our tongues intertwined and our breaths ……caressing each other on that dance floor.

The scene on the floor had suddenly gone erotic and I was trying to mould her into me……..my mind was filled with passion……with love …for this …young ….nubile…girl…….whom , I loved so much and ….wanted to make mine …….at any cost.

Pooja was so mesmerized by the scene…and was so taken in by the atmosphere and my passionate love-play that she was in a different zone altogether……

I could feel her getting hot…..her eyes were closed as if in a trance and…she was moving with me …to the tune of music in such a way as if she was ….all alone with me ……as if now she was beyond care about the consequences of such erotic simulated lovemaking between me and her.

The lights were dim and we were brushing against many couples who were also in a mood of their own. Slowly ……I caressed the tender skin of her back with one of my hands…while my other hand was roaming lightly on her fabulous ass.

Oh! How badly I wanted all the ……space…. between her and me to disappear ….. how I wanted the feel of her tender skin against mine, ….how I wanted the feel of her lovely soft boobs ....... her gorgeous ass and how I wanted to mould her in me…so that we could be one.

I had a raging hard on at that time and I wanted a release badly. I wanted Pooja to myself….all to myself…..alone…where I could love her to my hearts content….could feel her body…..could touch her soul…..

But I knew it was not possible…… not at the moment at least and it took a lot of self control to curb my passion…my excitement…my emotions…I sucked at her lips one last time and then slowly withdrew away from her.

If I had kissed her for some more time…it would have given her a nice swollen lip…..and then it would have been a problem explaining this to Yash..

The thought of Yash again brought back the strange memories…….again the same misty cloudiness ……something trying to tell me something…but again the thought process was met with a strong resistance…

I could not see beyond the wall of my consciousness…but my instincts told me that something was amiss…..I and Pooja continued dancing closely moulded together in a bond….that was both physical and emotional.

The music ended and some couples separated reluctantly, while others were still glued together…not wanting to part…..I too held Pooja close to me…..looking deeply in her eyes… ….as she looked back at me……never wanting to let her go…but as the attendance on the floor thinned….

I could feel her discomfort…as if she felt exposed and I smiled and gently loosened my grip on her. She too moved away from me slightly, lowering her eyes and suddenly aware that ……we were in a public place and her husband might be there any moment..

She turned and looked apprehensively at the entrance, searching for Yash, but he was nowhere to be seen. She looked at me with inquiring eyes as if asking where was he? I smiled .

“ Should I go look for him” I asked her.

“ No! please don’t go, I don’t like it alone here” she said nervously.

I took her by arm and led her to a nearby sofa, where we sat down.

“Drink?” I asked

“Just plain water” she replied,,,still looking apprehensive

“ Ok!, will be back in a minute” I said and went off.

I bought a bottle of water, and ordered a juice for myself and Pooja. Although I wanted a drink, but I thought…it might not be a good idea…as I had to drive back home. I brought the bottle of water and a glass for Pooja.

I poured some chilled water in the glass. “ Here, take it, princess, and wait here I will be back in a jiffy” and before she could ask anything, I was gone Then I went back and took my order of Juice from the counter.

As I waited for my order, I saw something …..something subtle, but yet so strong that suddenly a light dawned on me….and made everything clear….the mist that was surrounding my mind suddenly lifted and I knew the answer that was troubling me since long……it had to be that…….my mind still grappled with the idea….it was shocking……. seemed so farfetched…nearly impossible…….but why not? It had to be true……I had to find out….and had to find out very soon……..

I took the juice and rushed back to Pooja. She was sitting nervously at the edge of the sofa , waiting for me.

“Here have some juice” I said casually, trying to restrain myself. My mind was churning and I really wanted to pop some questions to Pooja, but did not want to scare her, or rush her.

I wanted to be patient with her and wanted to cushion the shock for her.

“Thanks Aryan, I really needed it” she smiled , as she sipped the juice slowly.

I looked at this vulnerable beauty and began thinking of a way to put some uncomfortable questions to her.

“Pooja I want to ask you something,…… would you answer truthfully?”. I asked her in a tone that conveyed my seriousness.

She gazed at me with those lovely big eyes and looked clueless.

“What is it that you want to ask me, Aryan. You know that I will never lie to you”. She said.

“Look Pooja, please don’t misunderstand me, but the question, …..rather the questions are very personal and might not look appropriate coming from me.

But I want you to trust me completely on this. I love you immensely and I do not want you to ask me anything till I 've convinced myself. Then I will tell you myself….what its all about…I promise”

She looked at me again as if trying to gauge my motive, but I could see and feel that she loved me more than anything else and trusted me immensely.

She nodded her head as if to ask me to go on, but looked very apprehensive.

“Look princess I will ask you something that is very private…..very personal…and sensitive…..it’s difficult even for me to ask you about it but as I said…please trust me. Whatever I’m doing is for both of us.”

She nodded “I trust you Aryan….I trust you more than I trust myself. Go on ask me anything you want to ask”

I looked directly in her eyes and said “ Pooja …..I want to know….. about your sex life with Yash”.

As soon as I spoke these words…I felt a pang of deep shame and embarrassment. I did not want it to sound as it sounded…..I did not want to look a prude…and an interfering bugger… but I had to clear my doubts…...my suspicion.

She looked shocked at first and I could see a fleeting sense of hurt in her eyes. But then she composed herself…as if trying to come to terms with my question…trying to search some motive…but she did not question me back. She just lowered her eyes and said

“What is it that you want to ask Aryan”.

I gently took her hand and covered it with both my hands. I then lifted her chin….and looked straight in her eyes and whispered. “Don’t misunderstand me princess….I know what you are thinking…but believe me its not like that……I love you to the core….and I will make you mine no matter what….but I have a motive which I will tell you afterwards…..trust me”

She nodded slowly….and I gently brought my lips to hers and kissed her full on the lips.

This calmed her a little…..and she seemed to relax….but was worried none the less.

I slowly withdrew away and again looked in her eyes. Then I asked “ Pooja, please tell me how was Yash in bed with you. Was he normal……I mean……err….did you two have a normal sex life…….I do not want the details but a general idea”.

She looked at me very surprised….rather slightly shocked….and I thought that she was still hurt at my query….but her expressions suggested something else…as if she was speechless by my question. She lowered her eyes and said.

“ Look Aryan, I do not know why you are asking me all this…...but ….I will tell you…..I don’t know……how to say…..but…me and Yash …did not have a normal sex life….”

I nodded … “Go on…. please”

I mean….I don’t know how to express myself……but from the very first day….I could feel…..that ..its not normal…….something was amiss…..the feeling….the intimacy…..the emotions……nothing was as I had expected it to be.

Although he was always caring and concerned…..and seemed to love me…but he would always avoid those …….intimate moments….and whenever ……we had…s..sex…..it was always as if he was somewhere else….not with me…..I tried to talk…to him about it…but he would always……give an excuse…….I was always blaming myself……I thought that I was lacking somewhere and… could not….ignite that …..pa…passion in him……” and with that I could feel her voice go heavy…as if trying to swallow a lump…..in her throat…..the music was getting louder in background…but I held on to her words…like a magnet to iron

I held my hand out and put a finger on her lips….. “ Shhhh… no more…nothing more to explain….I understand…..and…….don’t worry princess…its none of your fault….none at all.” I whispered.

Then I took her face in both my hands and looked at her lovingly. I wanted to hug her tightly…to hold her in my arms……to hide her from the world…..but I just continued looking at that angelic face of hers.

I had guessed that much……that explained a lot of things…….like why Pooja was attracted to me……why she fell in love with me…….the passion in our love making…..the hidden hunger to be loved …and loved completely…….

Now my suspicion was taking some shape of reality….and I wanted to be absolutely sure before I went further……Now was the time to find out what was Yash up to……..
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories