Friend’s sexy wife

jay

Re: Friend’s sexy wife

Post by jay »

She slept peacefully in my arms for close to two hours. When I woke up, I looked at the time on the clock. It read 4:50 PM . I looked at the pretty girl sleeping by my side. She looked heavenly lying nude on the carpet facing me, with her head on my shoulder, her hair partly covering her beautiful face.

She had put one arm over my chest and her leg was draped across my midriff. Her creamy soft thigh lay casually near my belly, bent at the knee and the leg reached up to my thigh. She was breathing softly and her boobs were touching the side of my bare chest.

I wanted to wake her up slowly so I moved my hand and brushed aside the hair from her soft angelic face. She had an expression of extreme contentment on her face……and I felt that I could see a faint smile…….probably having a beautiful dream. I traced my fingers slowly over her arm ….to her belly …..to her hips ….and to her thighs….feeling the exquisite softness of her skin which felt new every time I touched it.

She stirred in her sleep. Gently I lifted her leg from me and placed it on the carpet. I then put my hand between her legs and my fingers traced the outline of her pussy. She moved a bit now apparently coming out of her slumber. I felt around her pussy for some time and then traced her slit with my fingers applying just a little pressure.

She moved and flicked open her eyes slowly. For a few moments she seemed to be in daze but then as if coming out of the trance, she looked around then at me and smiled. I smiled back and gave her a small kiss on her lips.

“Awake princess?” I asked softly

She nodded.

“It was the most peaceful sleep I ever had darling” she said.

Reluctantly I removed my hand from her pussy and touched her cheeks as if brushing aside the hair strands. She caught hold of my hand and brought it near her lips and kissed it gently.

“Thanks a lot Aryan……..”she said “….for showing me the paradise on this earth. I think something inside me has changed forever……I will always be yours for this…even after I leave.”

“Hey it’s not over yet…” I said smiling “we still have sometime before Yash comes back so, don’t you dare talk of leaving yet”

She smiled back and came in my arms and gave me a lovely deep kiss on my lips.

When we parted I asked

“What would you like now baby?”

“I don’t know” she said “you decide”.

“OK ! let’s go out and enjoy” I said

“but where?” she asked…her eyes growing big.

“O! c’mon trust me sweetheart , I won’t disappoint you” I said teasing

“Of that ,I am certain” she said lowering her eyes.

“So, get up lazybones…..you can sleep all you want once you are with Yash but till then……..no more sleeping” I said and got up.

She gave me her hand and I helped her get from the ground. She looked around for some thing and then seeing her robe lying on the floor…picked it up and started putting it on.

“But what will I wear darling?”she asked.

“ I will bring some thing for you from your apartment” I said “ give me the keys”

“ I don’t know where I kept them last night……..it was so, dark” she said searching for them “ here…..here they are on the side table”.

“Ok tell me where do you keep your clothes?” I said smiling

“They are in the almirah… in our bed room” she said blushing. Then regaining her composure “ just bring………..”

But before she could finish I put finger on my lips indicating her to be quiet.

“You are going out with me , so I will choose what you will wear.” I said disarmingly.

“B…..but Aryan….” She began

“ shhhhhhhh… trust me” I winked and putting on my boxers and T-shirt I was gone……

I unlocked the door to her apartment and went inside. I turned on the lights and went straight to their bedroom. There too I switched on the lights and looked around.

There on the bed was a single sheet which must have been opened before Pooja came to my flat the previous night. Her slippers were lying there on the floor and guess what …….there was a “snoopy” on them too. I smiled to myself, that “snoopy” was surely a lucky bastard.

Then I went to the closet by the wall and opened it. It was a large closet and on one side there were Yash’s shirts and trousers which hung neatly on the hangers.

On the other side there were her dresses,….suits…... and few saris which were neatly ironed and kept in order.
Though she looked gorgeous in almost any clothing but I decided on the western dresses as she looked very very sexy in them. I shuffled through her dresses till I came upon a pink dress with halter top.

I took it out and imagined Pooja in them. I liked what I saw. It was a Halter Top short party dress with lace sash and satin belt and made up of stretch polyester with sequins borders. There was a bow tied at the front. I could see in my mind’s eye how her curvy figure would fit in this lovely dress.

Then I opened her drawer to select the appropriate underwear. I saw that she had laid her panties on one side neatly folded while her bras were on the other side. I saw her colourful lingerie collection and a rush of blood flowed inside me ,just looking at those skimpy garments.

They were of many shapes especially her panties….from simple cotton ones …to high waists satin ones…...and even thongs.

“What a taste” I admired. I then decided to do without them …….as I had other plans….

Then closing the closet I went to her dressing table and looked around for some makeup. I selected only a light pink lipstick and exited from her bedroom and her flat after switching off all the lights and taking her pink dress with me.

Before going out I made sure that there was no one around as I did not want anyone to see me with a lady’s dress coming out of my friend’s apartment. I quickly locked her door and entered mine and secured it behind me.

I then went to search for her. I found her in the kitchen ….munching an apple.

“Hungry?” I asked laughing

“Not so much, but yes, I wanted something to eat.” She said, taking another bite.

“But, will one apple do?” I asked

“It was all I could find and I dare not eat that banana after what you said to me the last time” she said mischievously.

I laughed aloud and gave her a small loving tap on her head.

“Did you find something for me to wear?” she asked shyly

“Yes, love I found some thing very pretty from your exquisite collection” I said teasingly

She blushed, immediately knowing what I meant.

“It should better be decent” she quipped

“Don’t you trust my choice?” I asked.

“After what I have been through with you since yesterday, I can almost guess about your choice” she said laughing.

“What can a poor man do after a beautiful lady is locked in his apartment without clothes? At least give me some credit for helping that lady out” I said making an innocent face.

“The lady now understands your motives darling so, she will judge for herself whether you have been a gentleman or not.” She said smiling with a twinkle in her eyes….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

“Ok! Go freshen up and I will lay down the dress in the bedroom.” I said.

She went out smiling, swaying her hips as if teasing me. I went to the drawing room took her dress and then entering my bed room waited for her.

After a few minutes, Pooja came out of the bathroom humming to her. She had apparently washed her face and looked fresh and gorgeous. She looked at me sitting on the bed and asked

“So, what has my naughty neighbor brought for me to wear?”

I took out the dress from behind my back and showed it to her. She looked surprised. “This!.....but Aryan this is a party dress. I can’t wear it casually in public. It is much too short.”

“I know my darling you will look gorgeous in this.” I said. “Besides we are going to some classy places, so you will not feel out of place.”

Reluctantly she took the dress from me and held it in front of her, went towards the full length mirror in my room and seemed to be looking at herself as if deciding whether to go with it…….but she had no choice.

“Ok! Just for you, I will wear it for the first time today. Give me my other things and I will change” she said giving me a sweet smile

“What other things?” I asked feigning ignorance.

“Aryan…! You know very well what other things” she said apparently giving me a stern look.

“Oh I see!” I took out the lipstick from my pocket and put my hand forward for her to see. “I forgot that girls do not go out without a makeup. Here take it, this is the best I could do.”

“I am not talking of makeup, my dear” she said frustrated.

“Then?” I said probing…..enjoying her embarrassment..

“I’m talking about my……….my undergarments.” She said lowering her eyes

“O surely! But you don’t expect a gentle man to go through a ladies drawer, searching for her undergarments. Honey…I was embarrassed…so……” I said enjoying myself fully now.

“Aahaha..! How sweet and convenient” she said mocking “I know what you have in mind my dear, but a lady cannot go out of the house without an……an under wear.” She said now turning red.

“Darling! It’s already getting late and after you wear the dress I m sure nobody will know that you have nothing underneath” I said giving her a naughty smile.

“No way! I’m not going out without my UG’s” she said adamantly

“C’mon jaan, don’t be a spoilsport. OK! I will do one thing; I will buy you something from the mall.” I said soothing
She was now feeling very uncomfortable. “At least let me wear my pa….panties” she pleaded…looking slightly distressed.

I shook my head smiling. “Trust me baby……you will truly enjoy.” I brought her closer and planted a soft kiss on her lips and massaged the back of her neck.

She seemed to lose her resistance and she closed her eyes and slowly put her arms around my neck. I dropped my hand to the knot in front of her robe and opened it.

“Let me dress up my princess” I whispered.

I removed her robe slowly and let it fall to the floor. She stood naked in my arms keeping her eyes closed feeling very shy. We separated and silently and I took the dress and opened the zipper on its back.

Then I put the dress over her head,……she put the arms inside the halter top and slowly I helped the dress on her.

As the dress was still bunched up around her neck I could see her pink nipples getting hard. I kissed each nipple and sucked on them slowly wile bringing the dress down. “Mmmmmmmmmm…..” she whimpered.

Then I kissed on my way below, while bringing the dress down on here exquisite body. I kissed her tummy… her belly button………then reaching her bald pussy ….I licked it hungrily.

“Aaaaahhhhh……. Arya….n…” she moaned getting wet.

Then kissing her parted thighs, I brought the dress down on her hips……I turned her so that now her lovely ass cheeks were in front of my eyes. I kissed each in turn and traced my finger between them and finally pulled the dress totally down.

She wiggled her hips slightly to let the dress fall perfectly. I then stood up……..zipped up the zipper …touching her bare back as I went upwards …….finally kissed her on the neck after pushing aside her hair. …and stepped back to admire her.

She looked like a lovely model perfectly filling that dress. Her curves were clearly visible and she looked incredibly sexy. The dress reached a few inches above her knees and the bow in the front came just below her beautiful boobs, so that her mounds were clearly accentuated.

Looking very closely, I could make out her nipples poking through that dress and the knowledge that she was naked underneath was making me hard.

She stood there shuffling a little knowing the effect she was having on me.

“So, how do I look?” she asked at last, breaking the silence.

“Like an Angel……..my love…..just like an angel” I said admiring. “Now put on this lipstick and let’s go before I again lose my control and eat you up here and now….”

She took the lipstick and went towards the mirror swaying her hips. Meanwhile I peeled my eyes away from her and went towards my closet to take out my khakis and a cotton shirt.

I went to the bathroom …..shaved , combed my hair and put on my clothes. I looked suave and handsome.

Then I went out to find that Pooja had completed her makeup. She had combed her hair and left them loose on her shoulders. She looked gorgeous……..simply mind-blowing.

I whistled my approval and she laughed…hiding her face with both hands. I took her hands away and beckoned her to follow me.

“Let’s go darling……..let me show you some sights in the world outside……” I said and we went out.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

We took an elevator and went downstairs. I observed that Pooja was a bit uncomfortable and slightly fidgety. She kept smoothening her dress in front and the back and looked a wee bit nervous.

Probably this was the first time she was without her bra and panties underneath her clothes in the public. We both reached the parking lot where I had parked my black Honda City. As I unlocked the door, I heard someone call my name.

“Hi Aryan, how are u doing?” It was Mr. Desai who lived a floor beneath ours and his apartment was below mine. He was a middle aged man about 45yrs of age, a divorcee with a pleasant personality. He was into some business and was acquainted with both me and Yash.

“Hello Mr. Desai” I said politely. “How are you sir?”

“I am quite OK!” he said smiling “so, how’s everything?” he asked and suddenly noticing Pooja, who was standing a few paces away from us “Going for a date?” he whispered giving me a wink.

“Oh! No…… no sir,” I said hurriedly beckoning Pooja to join us. “Actually this is Po …Pooja, Yash’s wife.. Didn’t I tell you that he was getting married? And Pooja this is Mr. Desai, our neighbor downstairs” I introduced.

Pooja mumbled her hello politely and Mr. Desai also nodded with a smile. I saw him looking discreetly but appreciatively towards Pooja as she was looking incredibly sexy in that short dress. All this was making Pooja more nervous..

“So, where is Yash?” he asked smiling. “I must congratulate him on his choice”

“Ac…..actually Y…Yash is………” Pooja stammered.

“Sir, actually, Yash was out of station and he is coming back today.. Pooja here doesn’t know the routes so, she requested me to accompany her to the airport and that’s where we are going” I lied.

“Oh! I see” he said. “Why don’t you young folks join me for a dinner tonight?” He said now clearly appreciating Pooja’s beauty.

“Thanks a lot sir, but probably some other time, as we already have booked a table outside.” I said now trying to cut short the conversation.

“Ok! Please do make a programme some other time soon.. Bye” He said looking slightly disappointed “and say my hello to Yash” he said turning towards Pooja and giving her a toothy smile. He then walked away ,waving to both of us.

“Lecher” I thought to myself and waved to him.

I then opened the passenger side door for Pooja and she slid elegantly into the seat…. Carefully smoothening her dress which was trying to ride up her thighs.

I saw just a glimpse of her creamy thighs and then I closed the door and smiled to myself at her persisting shyness in my presence. This shyness was driving me mad with passion. I went to the driver’s seat, started the car and eased out of the parking lot.

“Whew! That was close. How can you lie so, easily” she asked looking at me “who was he?”

“Don’t bother darling, he is just an acquaintance, just forget him and let’s enjoy” I said turning on the music system and humming.

“Where are we going dear?” she asked looking herself in the vanity mirror.

“Let me introduce you to the delights of the city” I said looking at her and slowly moving my hand to catch hold of hers.

“I already have experienced such delights that you might not be able to surprise me now.” She said sweetly giving my hand a squeeze. “Now drive carefully and look ahead.”

“When you have such a lovely companion, who can even think straight, let alone look straight” I said lovingly

She looked admiringly at me and smiled sweetly. I felt she was also enjoying all the love and attention that she was getting from me.

I first drove towards a shopping mall as I wanted to make some purchases for her. I took her to Marks and Spencer’s showroom. We entered hand in hand like two lovebirds and the salesman looked at us appreciatively.

“You can buy anything you want dear. The lingerie here is exclusive” I whispered in her ear.

She glared at me. “Be quiet, I already feel as if I’m walking naked” she whispered back.

I laughed out aloud and she pinched me gently as some of the people were looking at us with envy.

“OK! Princess let me buy something for you of my choice.” I said and took her by elbow and directed her to the female lingerie section.

She was blushing and feeling very uncomfortable.

“I can do my own shopping dear. Thanks. You can go towards the men’s section and wait for me there.” She said to me in almost pleading voice.

“Don’t be shy darling, please let me…..” I said and I busied myself in selecting the best for her.

“By The way what’s your size?” I asked casually.

She turned red and glared at me. “Can’t you speak slowly?” somebody could hear you” she said looking slightly annoyed.

“Relax baby, stop being paranoid as no body knows u here. Just enjoy. Tell me your size?” I said

“32 B for the bra and S for…… the panties” she whispered slowly “You sure know how to get your way, don’t you?”

I smiled and busied myself in searching for some elegant under things for my charming neighbor.

I selected a pair of pink cool cotton high leg bikini panties with small hearts printed on it and a matching underwired moulded bra. I got hard just by imagining her in that skimpy lingerie.

“So, what do you think of them princess?” I asked

“I was never in doubt about your choice darling, but you keep on surprising me with your choice.” She said shyly “this is my favourite colour.”

I then paid for the garments and we went out.

“Where do I get to wear this?” she asked. She seemed to be in a hurry to get into the comfort of her little frillies, but I had other plans….

“Patience darling patience” I said smiling and again got into the car.....

It was slowly getting dark outside and I then drove towards my favorite hangout in Mumbai; Enigma the popular Discotheque in the JW Marriott Hotel ..It has a great dancing floor with a stylish lounging area and two bars. Aesthetically designed with exotic interiors transport one to a tantalizing world of fantasy.

“So, where to now honey?” she asked

“It’s a surprise darling just enjoy the ride”. I said“OK! But when can I wear my things?” she asked innocently

“What things?” I said

“The things that you just bought for me?” she said looking at me apprehensively.

“Oh! Those?” I said looking surprised “but honey there is no place to change. You will have to wait for some more time.”

“I can wear them here.” She said slowly

“ Here ? ….in the car,…. in front of me?... Darling are you joking? Do you want an accident.?” I said aloud, now enjoying her misery.

She immediately seemed slightly embarressed. “B….but Aryan I meant that I could …..I could go to the back and change.” She said

“But, my little darling, we would be caught for exhibitionism and then thrown into jail.” I said, now thoroughly enjoying myself.

She seemed more distressed.

“But it’s dark outside” she muttered “Ok!……..at least let me wear the….p..panties. I can safely put them on here”

“Why are you in such a hurry love?” I said, “There is nobody here except you and me. And there is nothing to be shy about when you are with me, is there?”
She shook her head slightly looking downwards.

“That’s like a good girl” I said touching her cheeks with the back of my fingers.

“Now enjoy the ride”

I turned the air conditioning in the car to maximum as it was quite humid outside and put on a CD of romantic love songs. She put her head back and relaxed a little, feeling secure for the time being.

She even started humming with the song. I purposely took a longer route as there was less traffic on that road and I could admire my beautiful companion in between. I estimated that it would take about one hour to reach the hotel, so I decided to enjoy her a little more.

I noticed that Pooja had closed her eyes and was humming to herself. I gently brought my left hand near her knee and started caressing the soft skin with my fingertips. She gently put her hand on mine as if asking me to stop. But I, after pausing for a little while, lay her hand gently on the seat and again started caressing her.

I gently moved my hand from her knees to the inside of her soft thighs and continued caressing. She started to moan a little trying to close her legs. But my hand was now between her thighs and I continued moving upwards.

Little by little I moved my hand inside her short dress……caressing ……loving my way up….. until she was moaning more loudly .

“Mmmmmmmm….aaaaaaah! Aryan……..darling……please….not here……aaaaaaah!”

“Relax Jana, just close your eyes and enjoy the ride.” I said looking straight ahead.

“B….but Aryan…you are driving, we could have …an.accident” she said worried

“Leave the driving to me darling……you just enjoy the sensations.” I said and again started on my exploration upwards.

She closed her eyes and rested her head against the backrest. Slowly ……very slowly with my hand I cajoled her to open her legs a little more. She was also getting aroused now and enjoying the feeling.

I slowly reached up to the top of her soft thighs until my fingers were touching her bare pussy. She was writhing now on the seat, slowly moving her hips. I felt her smooth pussy lips with the tips of my finger and pressed slightly.

“Aaaahhhh! …..Aryan….your to…uch is…… heavenly” she moaned.

She opened her legs some more to let my fingers have a better access. I traced circles on her pussy which was now getting wet with anticipation. I was driving slowly and as carefully as I could, keeping my eyes on the road, but my mind lay squarely and surely between her legs, feeling the pleasures of her silky skin.

I traced her slit and inserted my index finger in her tight vagina, while holding her clit between my thumb and the ring finger.

“Aaaaa….hhhh!..... Aar ..yan…Aaaaaaaahhhh!” she moaned loudly taking my name. I inserted my finger deeper in the realm of her soaking wet love hole and the walls of her vagina wrapped around my finger like a glove.

“Aaaa…..hhhh, …aaaaahhhhh, ….aaahhhh! Aryan……yes…..yes darling….yes” she cried in ecstasy.

I started moving my finger in and out faster feeling for her G-spot and then I gave her clit a little twitch and she exploded in the most beautiful orgasm, humping on my finger and shuddering in delight.

I kept my finger inside her till her spasm subsided. I sneaked a glance sideways saw that she lay panting, eyes closed….. her hands clutching the sides of the seat, her dress now lay bunched up nearly up to her waist, exposing her lovely juicy pussy with my finger inside.

I slowly removed my finger from her pussy and brought it to my lips and licked the lovely nectar. It tasted sweet and very heavenly.

“How many times…….would you …..show me this paradise….darling………I have never come so many times in a single day before………Oh! I love you ……I love you Aryan.” She said looking at me with dreamy eyes.

“The fun is just starting…sweetheart. I have to show you a lot of things before your husband ……….takes you away from me.” I replied smiling……

We reached the hotel at around 7:00 PM and she looked at me with surprised eyes as I parked the car.

“Are we going into this?” she asked overwhelmed.

“Of course princess. We are going to have a blast.” I replied

She looked apprehensive.
“But Aryan, remember I am not wearing any thing underneath. I can’t possibly go inside like this.” She said

“Why not?” I said soothingly. “Look darling, no body here knows that you are not wearing anything underneath except me, and that should not bother you.”

“B….but ….what if anybody comes to know…..I m..mean what if …….?” She was almost pleading. “Please darling let me take the things inside. I can change in the rest room.” her big eyes now filled with desperation.

“You don’t need to worry about a thing princess, when you are with me.” I whispered. “I will not let anything embarrass you. I promise to let you wear your ……panties before the dinner tonight.”

To make her comfortable, I unwrapped the package bought from Marks and Spencer’s and took out the soft cotton panties from it. She put her hand out to take it from me, but I shook my head instead and quietly folded it neatly and put it in my pocket.

“Hey! I thought, that belongs to me.” She said

“Of course it does, honey; but I have borrowed it for the time being. It will be given to you in due course; I promise.” I said in most charming voice. “Now lets go”

Her face showed a bit of apprehension, but she decided to trust me. I got out of the car and went to the passenger side door, and opened the door and offered my hand for her to get out.

She carefully smoothened her dress, took my hand and slid out of the seat elegantly. I locked the car and moved towards the entrance.

She was walking by my side and I had her hand in mine. We reached the entrance and I guided her to the Discotheque. There were quite a few people lined up to get an entry as it was a Saturday.

Pooja was looking a bit nervous as some of the people around were looking in our direction discreetly and admiring her beauty. We must have made a handsome couple as some of the girls were also giving us envying glances.

“Where are we going?” she asked apprehensively. She must have guessed it by now but she asked anyway, hoping against hope….

“To test your dancing skills.” I said smiling.

“B….but Aryan I cannot dance in this particular outfit. You know ….very well…..”She whispered.

“You have to begin trusting me dear. I always keep my promise.” I said.
She nodded slightly and relaxed a little.

I paid for the entry and we entered the disco. There came a blast of blaring music as we entered and we saw that the dance floor was full of young couples, dancing and enjoying themselves. We let our eyes to get accustomed to darkness inside.

It was sufficiently dark with dim lightening lit at strategic places to create the scene of strange romanticism and eroticism. Few steps led to the loft, where there was a small bar in one corner with seating arrangement.

As the dance floor was sufficiently crowded, I took Pooja to the loft above and led her towards the bar.

“What will you have darling?” I asked.

She looked at me with those smiling big eyes and shook her head

“What does a blind man need….two eyes,……Darling how do you manage to find what you desire?” She said laughing. “You have brought me here so, you decide what I should have and……be a gentleman.”

“I ordered two glasses of chilled beer for us and took her to a nearby table. There were high stools there and I helped Pooja get on to one of them. I sat besides, facing her and had a sip.

The beer was excellent and felt just right in that humid climate. She took a sip and let her tongue lick her wet lips. She seemed to like the taste and we finished our glasses soon.

“Another round?” I asked

“No! not for me. You have if you want.” She replied.

“C’mon princess, a beer never did harm anybody” I said “just one more, it’s quite hot.”

“Ok!” she said at last “but no more”

With that I ordered another couple of glasses and we finished those as well.. Now slowly we had cooled off and Pooja was also feeling lot more relaxed.

“Come let’s dance” I said and took her hand. She slid off the stool and I again got a glimpse of her lovely thighs.

We went downstairs to the dance floor and started dancing to a racy number. She was really a very good dancer and danced very well to both the desi and the foreign music.

Initially she was slight inhibited, probably still thinking about her dress but later when she saw that most of the couples were busy amongst themselves and the den was considerably dark, she opened up and started dancing freely.

Once or twice when we were in the corner she even twirled, letting her dress fly dangerously and almost exposing her pretty ass to me. She was now enjoying herself completely.

Probably the beer was taking an effect and also seeing the couples dancing freely, gave her the confidence that everybody was pretty much engaged and had no time for the others….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

The DJ then put on a soft song and the mood changed inside .The couples as if on the cue started coming close and started dancing taking there partners in their arms.

I also pulled Pooja towards me and she came gliding in to my arms. She threw her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her tiny waist and pulled her closer. The ambience was such that everybody danced as if spellbound. We swayed slowly ,….. her cheek near mine and I could smell her exotic fragrance.

My hands started tracing little patterns on her back as if stimulating her tender nerves and she in turn was ruffling my hair and caressing my neck with her fingers.

As the song progressed, the magic deepened and I brought my lips on her cheeks and started kissing her. She turned her mouth towards me. It was open slightly and I could sense the passion in her eyes.

I brought my lips closer, till our lips were barely touching ……….she closed her eyes………..I brought my tongue out and licked her juicy lips.

“Mmmmmm…..mmmm” she moaned and tightened her grip on me and we sealed our lips in a deep kiss.

I also brought her closer, so that our bodies were now glued together and I could feel the heat radiating from her body. She swayed as if in trace and I let my hands roam on her exquisite back.

I kissed her more deeply now……..letting my tongue meet hers and sucking her thoroughly.

“Mmmmmmmmm…..mm”

My hands now grew bolder and I slowly slid them down and cupped her asscheeks through the thin fabric of her dress.

She was beyond care now and did not resist my advances. I could feel the crack of her ass over her dress and moved my finger on it tracing it up and down.

I then cupped her ass and brought her closer to my crotch so that she could feel my monster (“her friend”) through my trousers. “Aaaaaaah.” a sigh escaped her lips at its touch and she started kissing me more passionately now.

I guided her slowly to one darkened end of the dance floor so that her back was towards a wall ….., slowly lifted her dress from behind and put my hand underneath it to cup her asscheeks , …….and let the dress fall on it.

I was now caressing her bare asscheeks on the dance floor while dancing to the soft music.

She was moving her hips slowly to the tune of music which was now in its last stages and I was getting harder by the second. I wanted to lift her on to my cock and make love to her there, but I knew that was a wishful thinking.

I explored every nook and cranny of her wonderful ass………caressing the asscheeks……….the crack………….the butthole and ultimately my fingers touched her dripping wet pussy from the back.

As soon as my fingers touched her lovely cunny she started coming.

She shuddered into another wonderful orgasm as her clit moved against my cock and my fingers explored the most delicate folds of her body.

She kept on coming for some time, till at last she stopped quivering and hid her face on my chest………..heaving.

I could feel her boobs on my chest and slowly I removed my hand form under the her dress and put it back on her waist.

“Oh!...... Aryan that was…….. most wonderful… so…. heavenly……darling…… I love ….you” she said dreamily.

The music came to an end and there was clapping all around. We too separated and clapped.

The music shifted to another fast one but I think she had had enough for the time being and for the first time she said “ I need a drink darling……will you join me?”…

I looked in her eyes and could see the extreme passion in them. She seemed in a high and all the hitch that she might have had, had vanished by now. Probably the experience of having an orgasm in a crowded place full of unknown people had helped her in relaxing and enjoying the moments even more.

She looked at me lovingly and smiled naughtily.

“C’mon darling! Treat me to a drink. This is the best day of my life. I want to enjoy it to the fullest.”

She said smiling and catching hold of my hand. Probably the beer was taking an effect.

We both again moved up the loft, with me climbing behind her. There was a jig in her stride and as she climbed the steps, I could see her dress riding up with each step she took.

I wanted to touch her lovely firm ass again but I resisted the temptation. I did not want to push her too fast in public so I waited for my time.

I led her to the bar and helped her onto a high bar stool in the corner, letting my hand glide on her soft thigh in the process and letting it linger on it. I brought my lips very close to her ear as the music was too loud to allow normal conversation.

“What will my princess have?” I said softly and licked her earlobe with my tongue. My hand still caressing her inside thigh.

She looked deeply in my eyes and keeping a finger on my lips said lovingly:

“Whatever you choose, will be fine by me. I have left my self totally in your hands tonight darling”

I took her finger in my mouth, sucked at it for a moment and reluctantly separated from her. I was horny as hell but sometimes things have to wait a little longer.

I then went to the bar and ordered two different drinks, both appetizers for us. I ordered a “Bloody Mary” (a combination of vodka in tomato juice and lime with ice) and a “Buck's Fizz” (a cocktail of chilled orange juice in chilled champagne with a slice of orange) and took the glasses to where Pooja was waiting.

The attendance at bar had built up with the couples enjoying. I made my way towards Pooja and placed the drinks at the table.

“Your choice sweetheart” I said charmingly.

“But I don’t know which is better so, you decide for me” she replied.

“Ok! You have this (Bloody Mary) and I will have the other. If you don’t relish then we can exchange” I said bringing my stool closer to her, so that I was facing her.

She took a sip of the drink tentatively, but seemed to like what she tasted, and gave me a thumbs up sign.

“Lovely she said. What is it?” she asked

“It’s called Bloody Mary and it’s very healthy for your exquisite skin baby.” I said tracing my fingers on her thighs. She laughed in her tinkling style. She was sitting with her legs crossed and soaking herself in the erotic atmosphere completely.

I kept tracing my fingers on her knees and thighs under the table. We were sitting in the corner with her back to the wall and I was facing her so that she was completely hidden from view of a casual passerby or an onlooker.

We laughed and joked, sometimes bringing our lips close to kiss each other mildly……mostly teasing….letting the heat build up slowly and all the time …enjoying the drink too. I put some pressure on her thighs and she uncrossed her legs slightly.

“You are so lovely darling that I want to have you here ……now.” I said teasing her.

“Patience love….patience. It’s you virtue. I promise the fruit will be sweeter if you wait” she replied smiling dreamily.

My hand had slowly crept inside her dress and was slowly caressing the inside of her thighs. She was a lot more relaxed now, knowing that she could not be seen . She had slowly separated her thighs apart, swiveling slightly on her stool, letting my hand roam a lot more freely.

I was almost near the top of her thighs just barely touching her soft bare pussy lips. I felt a little moisture on her thighs and knew that her juices were flowing in response to my caressing.

“Ok! I will wait sweetheart …..but I want to taste your juices now” I said naughtily now touching the slit of her wet pussy.

Her eyes widened at my request, “What? Are you crazy…..Aryan. I………I mean….we can’t here………not now.” she said suddenly coming out of the trance.

“Why not? We are here, …I am thirsty……..the bar is full…..everybody is busy in themselves and we are unseen. I want to taste your lovely nectar now.” I replied smiling.

“Are you serious?” she said, her eyes showing sudden desperation. “ B….but you can’t go down on me here. We would be kicked out. No! Please ….no Aryan dear, not here please.” she pleaded.

I laughed out aloud and she looked at me astounded.

“Realx my princess….relax” I said still laughing. “Who said any thing about going down on you? I said that ……I want to "taste" your juices…….”

She was still looking at me with those surprised wide eyes unable to comprehend my meaning.

“I will explain …..my naughty tease” I said touching her nose tip. Then bringing my lips near her ear I explained my plan.

As soon as I finished, her eyes were wide with surprise.

“No!…….Aryan, please…..somebody could see it………I can’t” she said still stunned..

“Don’t worry darling……… its quite dark in here and nobody cares what we do ……. besides no body can see you as I am covering you completely.” I said comforting her.

“Just close you eyes and enjoy the show.”

She was still circumspect, but knew that I would have my way, so she slowly took another sip of her cocktail, gradually closed her eyes and tried to relax.

I took out an ice cube from my cocktail and holding it between my two fingers and thumb I took it gently between her legs. She had clamped them out of fear.

I gently separated her thighs apart and took my hand under her short dress , now touching the ice on her inside thighs. She shuddered at the cool touch and I went further…….

“Mmmmmm……aaaaaaaaahh” she started moaning

I reached her pussy lips and put the ice cube on her slit and traced it slowly….up and down. Her mouth opened in another sweet moan. I brought my lips to hers and kissed her, sucking her lips gently.

She held on to my lips as if holding on to a straw in flooded waters …..and I continued to rub her pussy with ice till it was numb. Then gently I pried open her pussy lips and put the ice inside her most delicate folds…………touching her clit. “aaaaaa……hhh” a sigh escaped her lips..

Then slowly I withdrew my hand from under her dress and took the ice cube out.

I separated from her ………..,and she opened her eyes dreamily. I took the ice cube and slowly put it in my mouth…….sucking……….tasting her lovely juices…….

“Delicious……simply heaven” I said satisfied..

“ Aryan……….you are amazing………simply out of this world….”

Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

We remained there for another half an hour, doing nothing …..just talking……..laughing……..necking......and kissing lightly till it was time to go.

I wanted another dance, but felt that she was wobbling a little….probably the alcohol was making her a bit shaky and I did not want her to lose control, so I led her gently out of the discotheque.

“Time for dinner princess.” I whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded her approval.

“Aryan I want to use the restroom, darling.” She said.

I led her to the restrooms at the extreme end of the lobby. The area was deserted and quiet. It felt strangely calm after the ear-splitting noise at the disco.

“I will not take long luv” she said and started towards the female enclosure.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” I asked with a twinkle in my eyes.

She gave me an inquisitive look. I then slowly took out the tiny pair of panties from my pocket and gently gave them a shake in front of her eyes.

Her eyes grew wide with surprise and then smiling shyly she tried to snatch them from me. I dodged her hand and she again tried to grab them from me.

“Pleeeease …Aryan give me that” she said pleading.

“I need a kiss for that” I said playing with her.

“Ok! But do it fast, somebody might come” she said looking scared.

I extended my arm ,brought her closer and kissed her full on her lips ……my hand groping her fabulous firm ass over her dress and pulled her towards me letting her feel the my hard on.

I kissed her deeply for a few moments….stealing a feel of her ass and then I separated from her and handed her the panties." Here" I said "I always keep my promise"

“Naughty boy!” she said grinning and gave me quick kiss before disappearing inside. I too went to the male section and took the opportunity to plan for the time ahead.

I washed my face in running water, patted it dry with the paper towels and ran my fingers through my hair to make myself presentable. Then I went out to wait for her.

She took about fifteen minutes inside and when she came out I gave a short whistle. She looked divine. She appeared more fresh and glowing probably after a quick makeover and now walked more confidently. I could guess why……

“Like it?” she asked flashing me a beautiful smile.

“You look like a delicious dish, Jaan , ready to be devoured” I replied giving her a peck on her cheeks. Then I took her hand and led her to the restaurants.

“What would you like dear, Indian, Chinese or Italian?”

“Ummmmm how about some light Chinese food.” She said

“Ok! So, Chinese it will be.” I said and led her to “Spices” the Asian-fusion restaurant famous for its Chinese and Thai food.

The manager showed us to a seat for two in a private corner and left us with two menu books and a wine card each. Soon a waiter appeared and filled our glasses with water.

Pooja started looking intently in the menu book trying to choose a dish while I was gazing at “my dish” sitting in front of me and making plans for the night.
She suddenly looked up and saw me staring at her passionately.

“What are you gazing at Mr. Romeo.” She asked smiling. “Why don’t you choose something?”

“I already have” I said still staring in those beautiful eyes.

“What have you chosen Darling? Please help me with choice too.” She said smiling.

“ Ummmmmm.. For me I have chosen…. a lovely piece of your bum with a dash of boobs topping and I will have your exquisitely formed ,soft, dripping pussy for dessert.

As for you, we don’t have any thing but a monster sausage laced with cream and two nuts to add to the flavour.” I said in my most charming voice with a sly smile .

She picked the napkin in front of her and threw it at me.

“You horny devil.” She said laughing. “ Can’t you think of anything other than sex?”
“Who can think of anything else when a lovely beauty is sitting in front of you asking to be taken?” I said.

She laughed again in her tinkling voice and looked down into the menu blushing a little.

“Seriously Aryan, please order something to eat. I’m starved” she said changing the topic.

“Ok! Jaan, Don’t get mad.” I said and signaled the manager for order.

The manager came immediately with a small pad and a pen and smilingly said “yes Sir?”

“We will have a plate of Golden fried prawns, a sweet and sour lemon chicken with a dash of black pepper along with Lap Cheung Fried rice. And please make sure that the prawns are fresh”

“ Very good sir.” The manager said “Any thing to drink sir?”

“I will have a Bacardi Daiquiri and make one Mojito for the lady.” I said.

The manager bowed and left us. I saw Pooja looking at me with astonished eyes. She was speechless.

“Wow! How can you order without looking into the menu card?” she asked

“All Chinese dishes are the same darling. You just have to add the right amount of spice for the perfect taste” I replied.

“And what about the drink? You spoke so fast that I couldn’t even get the names.” she asked innocently.

“Don’t go into the names dear; just enjoy the flavor and fragrance. That is all what matters in the end’ I said smiling.

The waiter brought the cocktails and served them in exquisite glasses. I took the Daiquiri and beckoned Pooja to take the Mojito.

She looked at the drink which was laced with mint leaves and admired it.

“Cheers Princess!” I said holding up my drink. “To the most magnificent day of our lives”

“Cheers” she said shyly and took a sip. It must have been a bit hard for her as she coughed a little, but the after taste must have been refreshing, and she gave me a nod of approval. “What are the ingredients of this, honey?”

“Well it has some rum, with soda and lime juice mixed with mint leaves.” I said, “but leave the contents darling and enjoy the drink.”

“How do you know so much about these beverages?” she said smiling and taking another sip.

“I have a passion for exotic tastes” I replied grinning. “By the way, how’s the fit” I asked with a twinkle in my eyes.

“What fit?” she asked surprised.

“Gorgeous, remember you are wearing something new?” I said naughtily.

She blushed immediately, now getting the meaning of my query. “You really are a naughty boy…Aryan.” Then looking in my eyes she said “the fit is perfect”.

“Then how about a new pinch” I said.

Smiling, she extended her arm towards me beckoning me to pinch her there.

I took her hand gave a light peck on it.

“Not here darling! The pinch is always on the new garment worn” I whispered smiling and enjoying the game.

“Are you silly? ….You can’t dare to do any hanky panky here. It’s much too crowded and more lighted.” She whispered fiercely ,feeling suddenly scared of my motive.

“I will find a way Jaanu….really I will…” I said smiling.

She gave me a stern look but with smiling eyes ,shook her index finger, indicating to me not to try anything naughty in that place.

I kept smiling looking in those deep beautiful eyes and sipped my drink, enjoying the taste,……the fragrance……the ambience……..and the dilemma of a beautiful lady sitting in front of me.

The waiter meanwhile brought the food and laid the table. As he was laying the table, I was busy making preparation for a nice plan. Slowly I slipped my right foot out of my shoes. Pooja was busy admiring the food and I slowly took off the socks as well.

The table was covered with long and exotic table cloth with elegant Chinese patterns. It fell on both the sides and was long enough to make my movements almost invisible.

As the waiter left, Pooja smacked her lips in anticipation. She served two pieces of prawn in my plate and one in hers. Then she poured some sauce in both the plates and asked me to start. I took the piece and tasted it.

“Delicious!” I said munching the delicacy.

She too took the piece and tasted it. It truly was very well cooked, and she gave me a wink as she admired the dish. As we were enjoying the food , my foot under the table was working on the mind of its own.

Slowly I extended my leg under the table and slowly touched her tender calf with my bare foot.. Pooja almost jumped out of her seat.

“Ouch! ….what was that?” she said trying to get a look under the table.

“Relax darling” I said “It’s only my foot. It was itching so, I thought that I might rub
it against something”

“But why my leg honey?” She said glaring at me “The table has legs too.”

“Don’t be cruel darling. My foot is not used to hard things, besides I have to keep my promise”

“What promise?” she asked showing surprise.

“Remember…….. ‘New Pinch’?” I said smiling looking deep in her eyes.

“Aryan…….pleeease don’t be ridiculous” she whispered. “ Its much too crowded here for such things”

“ Look Jaan” I said “ I believe that the fun of romance comes from doing the improbable thing..... in an unimaginable place...... at an unthinkable moment. So, darling sit back,…enjoy the food……and enjoy the feelings.”

“But dear, there are so many people around; you just can’t feel me up here” she said desperately and crossed her legs.

“Darling!” I said laughing, “Crossing the legs won’t help, as I will find a way to reach my destination.”

With that I put another piece of prawn in my mouth and smiled at her with my eyes. She too started her food but with a bit of apprehension. I ordered another round of drinks and slowly she relaxed and again started chirping freely.

My foot in the meanwhile was moving up and down on her silky smooth legs. She sat crossed legged under the table and gave me a smug look as if daring me to go ahead.

I simply went on caressing her leg with my foot and smiled looking at that pretty diva sitting in front of me, while continuously moving upwards. I reached her knee and beyond that I could not go without forcing her legs apart.

She gave me a sweet smile and raised her eyebrow as if asking whether I give up. I kept on smiling confidently and unexpectedly……for a moment I looked at the wall behind her, then suddenly my facial expression changed from a pleasant smiling one to that of alarm.

She was looking at me with that supreme confidence look, but as my expressions changed, she looked surprised.

“What happened?” she asked concerned.

“Don’t move Pooja,……. just stay still……….there is a spider over your right shoulder” I said slowly.

She immediately gave a tiny squeal “ where,……. Aryan ……..please…..remove it, ……quickly …..pleeease” she cried almost jumping from her seat and in the process inadvertently uncrossed her legs and opened her thighs a little as if to turn away from that crawly creature.

That was all I needed and I moved my foot all the way between her thighs and my toes gently touched the soft new cotton panties …….. dead over her pussy.

“New Pinch Princess” I said tickling her soft pussy with my toes over her panties and burst out laughing.

Her expressions changed from that of extreme fright to … shock……to that of pleasant surprise. Then she too burst out laughing, slapping me gently on my hand.

“You incorrigible liar, …..that was not fair”. She said

“Everything’s fair in love and war dear” I said grinning. “I had to keep my promise”

“Ok! Honey, you’ve had your fun, now remove your foot……..somebody might come” she said.

“Only if you promise never to refuse me touching you there ever” I said naughtily.

“I won’t promise anything…..you naughty boy……no…. never.” She said adamantly.

“Then my foot remains there” I said giving another press on her lovely pussy.

She saw that the waiter was approaching towards our table and panicked.

“Ok baba……I promise…..now pleeease remove your foot” she whispered intensely.

“That’s like a good girl” I said smiling and slowly removed my foot from her pussy but kept it on her knees and lower thighs.

She blushed fiercely and started toying her food in her plate as the waiter reached us.

“Anything else sir?” he asked smiling.

“No thanks!” I said

“Will you have anything Mam?” He asked turning towards Pooja.

“Uh….No …..Thanks please!” she said still looking at her plate, still blushing from the experience and sweating a little.

“Please bring our check” I said enjoying myself thoroughly.

The waiter bowed and left us.

“Why did’nt you remove your foot?” she asked sternly as if embarrassed. “He might have seen it”

“Nobody saw anything angel……..just finish up. It’s time to go.

We finished our food quickly……paid the bill and left a decent tip and exited the restaurant…….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories