Friend’s sexy wife

jay

Re: Friend’s sexy wife

Post by jay »

We walked hand in hand to the car park, laughing and joking like two people deeply in love who know that this could be their last night together. We reached the car park and again after unlocking the car, I helped her into the front seat and got into the driver’s seat myself before driving out.

The car clock glowed 10:45 PM and we headed home. She was leaning back on the seat eyes closed and thinking to herself.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked looking at her.

“I was thinking about this most incredible evening in my life.” She replied. “I‘ve never been treated to so much fun ……intrigue……passion…..and love in my life. I will never forget this day Aryan, …..but………”

“But what darling?” I asked

“I was thinking…….” She began and then stopped as if not able to bring up the matter.

“Feeling guilty again?” I asked looking at her. I saw a hint of tear in her eye. She nodded slowly.

I turned the car to one side and gradually brought it to a stop on a deserted side lane.

Then I took her hand in my own and slowly turned her face towards me. She had closed her eyes and her lovely cheeks were streaked with tears.

I gently wiped her tears with my fingers and slowly kissed her on her cheeks. “Don’t be! Princess.” I whispered softly. “I understand what you are going through. It’s none… of your fault and nor it’s mine..

I was mad about you the moment I saw you ……and I still am. It’s been more wonderful than my wildest fantasy and I will not get over it throughout my life. It was our destiny that we were meant to unite for a day and then……… ”

With that I kissed her deeply on her tender lips. She sat still for a few moments,….. then her lips quivered and she responded. She put her fingers in my hair and kissed me back………lovingly……deeply.

“Oh!.....God… I Love You Aryan.” She said as I separated from her.

“Luv…….. the night is not over yet. Let’s go home and…. let the fate take its own course” I whispered and started the car.

She moved closer to me………leaned and put her head on my shoulder, while I drove. We drove in silence for a few moments. I could feel her closeness….her soft breath…..her tender hands and thanked God for this lucky day in my life.

“Aryan!” she said softly

“Yes princess?” I said

“What…… will happen when Yash comes back?” she asked at last. She was dreading this question since the time we got close and at last she got the courage to put words to her fears.

“Look Honey, I never make plans too far ahead. I live life as it comes. Destiny will decide what is in store for us.

But I give you my word that till my last breath I will not let Yash or for that matter anyone know what happened between us” I said ‘That is unless you decide otherwise….” I added jokingly

She looked at me…..smiling and gave me a loving punch on my arm. Then she leaned forward and kissed me on my cheeks. The soft touch of her lips was electrifying and I could feel that familiar stirring in my crotch.

The “beast” was waking up. She must have felt my breath quickening at her touch, …so she started moving her fingers slowly against the skin of my arms. I was beginning to relax and enjoy the moment and slowed my speed somewhat to enable myself to have more time with this gorgeous diva.

She slowly traced her fingers on my arm and then turning her attention lower……….gently placed her palm on my thigh.

My cock twitched at her closeness and soon as she caressed my thighs………was trying to burst through. She too felt the stirring and decided to give her friend some release.

She slowly adjusted herself on the seat and gently eased open the fly of my trousers. I was beginning to breath very heavily now. She put her fingers inside my trousers and slowly fumbled with my shirt which was tucked inside till she reached the waist band of my boxers.

Slowly ….very slowly she eased the waist band away and my cock sprang forth……….hungry for her touch.

She touched it with her delicate fingers and stroked it as if stroking a dog…..and it to wagged its hood in approval.

She managed to take most of it… out of the trousers and started stroking along the length of it……….lovingly……gently. I was in seventh heaven with ecstasy.

I desperately wanted to stop the car………take her in my arms….and make love to her there and then, But….Alas….some things have to wait for a more opportune time. She went on stroking my cock as I drove in daze through those streets.

Mmmmm……..aaah. I loveit…..jaaan! It feels so…..ooooo good …aaaaah. I moaned in pleasure.

She gave me a dazzling smile and went on about her work calm and composed……. tightening her fingers and stroking ……… stroking………..up and down……..Then as if on a cue she shifted her position in the car and put her knees on the seat ,bent forward over the gear shift and brought her magnificent luscious lips close to my cock.

The knowledge of that……impending heavenly feeling was driving me crazy and it took all my will power to control my self. She brought her lips slowly on the head of my monster and kissed it.

“Aaaa……hhhhh!” I cried “ Love it princess……..love it slowly”

She flicked her tongue on the top and licked it like a candy. …..‘ah heaven’. Then she opened her mouth a little wider and took it in the realms of her soft….sensuous….mouth and started sucking at it…..slowly …from top to the base.

Her fingers moved in synchronization with her mouth and the combined feelings were enough to give me an out of the world experience.

I looked downwards for a moment and saw her all hunched up……….her ass facing the window…….her dress riding up………...her head bobbing on my cock….up and down, till I was ready to come.

“Faster …….darling faster…….” I panted

Sensing my impending orgasm…she increased her speed……kissing……..licking……and sucking…..faster….and faster….till ..

“I m coming jaana I’m coming………” I cried as the waves of pleasure rushed through my body and I exploded with full force in her exquisite little mouth. She continued sucking my juices and held her mouth over my cock till the last shudder and the final drop of cum.

I panted hard…..unable to concentrate on the road….yet driving on……enjoying this “autoerotism” to the fullest.

“That was magnificent…darling……..most wonderful experience I ever had.” I whispered. As I regained my breath “You are truly amazing my princess…..you truly are….”

She sat up slowly and looked me in my eyes……smiling. I gave her a napkin to wipe off the love juices and she slowly cleaned off. Then gently, she first cleaned my cock and put it right back from where she had taken it out and zipped up my fly.

“Now at least it will rest for some time” she said smiling and patting my crotch

“Don’t count on it princess!” I said laughing “Don’t count on it……”
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

We reached our apartment complex at around 11: 40 and I parked the car at its designated place. Then helping out Pooja from the seat, we walked towards the entrance. I felt a slight sway in her gait, probably the drinks had been a bit too much for her.

I gave her support and she leaned on me. I did not want her to lean too much as anybody coming would have seen the closeness that we two shared and later on may be, would’ve created problems for her. I sincerely hoped that old Mr. Desai was not around otherwise he would definitely get an idea that something was amiss.

We reached the elevators relatively unseen and I pressed the button to call the lift. As soon as it opened I was relieved to find it empty. We entered fast and I pressed the button for sixth floor. As soon as the doors closed I took her in my arms and began kissing her on her lips.

“Oh! Aryan…..not here …please…” she said feeling scared.

“Shhh…..don’t worry. Nobody’s here.” I said reassuringly. Then again I pulled her closer keeping my hand on her waist and kissed her deeply.

The elevator reached our floor and I reluctantly separated from her. The corridor was deserted and we reached my apartment.

I unlocked the door and we entered inside.

“Home atlast” I said switching on the lights. She went straight towards the sofa in my living room. I think she was totally exhausted from today’s adventure so, I let her have her breath back.

I went to the kitchen and took out a soda bottle, some lemons and ice cubes from the refrigerator. Then I prepared a chilled refreshing lime soda and added just a hint of vodka . I took the glasses to the living room and found Pooja laying on the sofa, her eyes closed and breathing slowly.

She looked so divine that I did not want to disturb her. I kept the drinks on the side table gently and went by her side.

She was in a semi reclining position. I slowly took off her sandals and started massaging her feet gently. She woke with a start and looked at me with those dreamy eyes.

“Ah… that feels lovely darling” she said and became more comfortable. I got up and took the glasses.

“Here, drink it….you will feel lot better.” I said handing her the glass. She looked at the drink with squinting eyes and asked

‘Another drink?”

“Just some lemon soda to fresh n you up” I said

She took the glass and sipped the chilled drink.
“Wow! That’s great” she said and took another sip. “That tastes a bit strange. Have you put something else in it too dear?”

“Just a hint of vodka princess” I said casually and finished my drink.

“Do you ever drink something without alcohol in it?” she asked laughing

“It adds to the taste and……. mood” I said smiling. Now lie back and let me relax some of those tense muscles. I got up and put on some slow music. The I sat besides her and started massaging her legs slowly and tenderly.

She relaxed, sipped her drink and closed her eyes. I gently caressed her toes, massaged them…….then her calves…….

As her relaxation deepened, she started moaning in pleasure. I went on massaging her legs and planted a few kisses on her soft flesh. Then slowly I pushed up her dress a little and started massaging her thighs…….now slowly relieving those tense muscles.

“Mmm…….mmm …..Aryan that’s too good”. She said softly in pleasure.

I lifted her dress and kept on pushing it upwards till her tiny new pink panties were visible to my feasting eyes. It looked beautiful on her snow white skin and she looked incredibly sexy lying there. I traced the outline of her panties on her crotch and then kissed her thighs.

“Mmmmmm…aaaah ……Aryan” she moaned.

I kissed her down there for some time……relishing each and every second of that wonderful moment.
“ Turn around” I said to her.

“What?” She asked surprised

“Turn around darling. Your back needs attention too” I said charmingly.

She turned around on the sofa and lay there. Her lovely back and perfect panty covered ass was just too much of a temptation. I slowly massaged her calves and the back of her thighs and then her ass over her panties.

I reached up and slowly reaching the waist band of her panties………..pulled it down, till her lovely ass was visible. She lifted her ass and I peeled them off her. Then I began a slow ….sensual massage on her ass……..with my nimble fingers. I moved upwards and pushed her dress up. Suddenly she got up from the sofa and stood before me.

I looked at her with surprised eyes and was about to ask, when she started to sway slowly to the music and turning her back to me…..she ,gradually, lifted her dress from the hem and …..teasing me slowly and seductively lifted her dress all the way up and took it off completely.

My mouth fell open in utter surprise at her impromptu strip tease. She let the garment fall on the floor and then walking towards me….smiling sexily……..swaying her hips, she came to the sofa and lay down on her tummy. Then turning back and looking in my eyes she said “You May continue honey”

I was speechless and remained spellbound for a few moments before I started massaging her exquisite back again.

I tickled her back with my fingers and kissed her ass and back reaching upwards I travelled to her neck and slowly massaged there kissing the nape of her neck.

“Aaaaa……aah !”She was moaning loudly now. I moved her face towards me and sealed her lips with mine…..sucking deeply. She too turned and putting her arms around my neck responded by kissing me back.

I made her sit up and then sitting on the sofa I pulled her on my lap and started kissing her again. My tongue was playing in her mouth while my fingers were busy fondling her gorgeous boobs . I tickled her nipples and pressed gently till the were standing hard and proud.

Then I brought my lips slowly on to them and sucked them hard. My hand was now between her legs caressing her wet pussy , moving up and down on her slit and playing with her little clit……..till she begged me to take her.

“Ooooh! Aryan…….please ………take me……….take me now….aaaaaah” she moaned
But I was in a mood for more games, so, I lifted her in my arms and took her into my kitchen. There I laid her on an empty slab.

She looked at me with those wide surprised eyes and I indicated her to be quiet and wait. I opened the refrigerator and took out a small bucket of ice cream. Then taking out a scoop I placed the chilled cream on her boobs. One after the other.

“Aaaaah! It’s too cold Aryan….pleeeease…” she cried.

I took another scoop and put it on her belly. “Ooooooh!” another cry.

Then taking a fourth scoop I placed on her lovely bare pussy.

“I want to have my dessert now darling” I said and hungrily went about enjoying my “dish”

I started licking the cream on her boobs.. and her nipples popped out like cherry toppings on the ice cream. I licked both in turn and then turned to her belly where the ice cream was now melting on her hot little body.

I licked inside her belly button and the flanks and finally reached her pussy. By this time she was writhing ……..and moaning on that hard slab. I moved her leg to one side and licked the ice-cream on her fleshy……juicy……..tender……..smooth pussy lips.

Some of the ice cream had seeped inside her folds and I was in no mood to leave any thing ,so, I opened her pussy lips and sucked the icecream mixed with her juices and with my cold tongue flicked her clit….then putting it between my lips… I sucked at it.

“Aaaaaaaaa………..hhhhhhhh! Ooooooooo…...mmmmph” she shuddered as an explosion of pleasure waves hit her. She moaned in ecstasy as the powerful Orgasm hit her.

She shuddered….and shuddered…….all the while her clit in my mouth…..till at last the waves subsided and she lay there panting…….heaving……...murmuring my name………..

“The dessert was delicious Princess” I said grinning and bringing my mouth close to her lips….and.let our lips do the rest of talking………

We remained there lip-locked for quite some time …….she lying nude on the kitchen slab……her magnificent body glistening with sweat and the melted ice cream. Then at last I separated from my diva and looked at her smiling . She covered her face with her hands feeling very shy.

“Look what you have done to me” she said gazing at me with those dove eyes.

“You look so delicious lying there darling that I can eat you all over again” I said kissing her again on her lips.

Then slowly lifting her from the slab I carried her to my bed room. I took her straight to my bathroom and flicking on the lights I took her straight to the shower cubicle .

“Time for a bath princess” I said as I laid her down.

She stood there gloriously naked……covered in cream…... looking at me with smiling shy eyes as I started getting undressed. She was shuffling on her feet… slightly embarrassed….slowly pushing her hair back from her face and was trying to avoid looking at me while I undressed.

At last I was in my boxers and my cock was again making a tent on them. Today it had a mind of its own and no matter how many times it had climaxed today….it was ……..not ready to quit as yet and was dying for more action.

I peeled off my boxers and let them fall on the toweled floor. She sneaked a peek at my monster and seemed pleased with what she saw.

Looking in my eyes she smiled shyly as if preparing herself for the onslaught all over again, but knowing that I would do it most gently…she did not seem apprehensive now as she had been the first time.

I turned on slow romantic music and entered the cubicle again closing the glass door gently behind me. Standing so close to the women of my dreams naked in a small space ….was so erotic and thrilling that I could feel the hair standing up on the nape of my neck in addition to that “something else” standing up to full attention.

She too was feeling the heat and I could see the goose bumps on her lovely smooth skin. She was looking down, smiling shyly and shuffling on her feet as if waiting for me to take the lead.

I slowly brought her closer and took her in my arms. She melted against my body and hid her face on my chest. I flicked a button on the glass wall and multiple jet streams of cold water started from the various faucets on the walls…..soaking us completely.

“Ooo…uch!” she squealed as the cold water hit her delicate soft flesh and she in turn glued to me more tightly ….. hugging me fiercely.

My cock was sandwiched between her belly and my crotch and wanted a release desperately….but I played a waiting game.

I wanted to prolong this enjoyment as long as possible ………knowing very well that this moment might not come ….ever again.

I adjusted the speed of the water so, that instead of pricking hard, …..the water showered gently on our bodies as if caressing us together.

I then lifted her chin and looking in her beautiful eyes……..started kissing her gently….slowly……….sensuously……exploring every inch of her sweet mouth with my tongue…………and let my hands explore her firm yet tender ass….pushing her against my cock …..letting her feel the hardness….my love for her.

Her soft boobs were crushed against my chest…..her nipples poking against my skin….standing beautifully erect in response to our closeness and also responding to the cold water cascading down our bodies.

I took some time reaching down to kiss her lovely boobs and taking the nipples in my mouth sucked on them one by one….gently at first and then more passionately….twirling my tongue on them…….flicking them and then taking a small part of the sensitive fleshy knob between my teeth…..bit very delicately and gently.

“Aaaaaaa……..aaaaah Arrr….yan aaaaa……hhh maaaa” she moned in pleasure as she humped against me.

I then kissed the valley between her boobs and licked the water falling between them…giving her intense pleasure that she dug her fingers in my flesh and gave moans of pleasure.

I moved down slowly covering her body with kisses……..licking every crevice…….and sucking every protuberance till I reached the most delicate part of her anatomy……her lovely bare pussy. I looked at her tightly closed…tender pussylips ….the water flowing down over it.

I kissed the soft fleshy lips between her legs and licked them. The cream was still filling her slit and I tasted it….along with her juices. “Ah! Who would want to drink anything else once he has tasted such divine nectar?” I thought

I gently parted her legs and she rested it on the lowest faucet. Then with my fingers I gently separated her pussylips and saw the tender pink flesh still laced with some cream.

I licked the cream away till I could see her small delicate clit poking its head out of its hood. I licked it gently and then caught it between my lips and sucked it

“Ooooooo…..hhh, noooooo. Aryan………aaaa….hhh ..no!” she cried “I c..c..c…can’t control darling….aaaaahhh!” Sensing that she was near another orgasm I immediately put my tongue inside her vaginal opening and darted in and out.

She climaxed in a thundering frenzy and bucked her hips towards my exploring mouth and with her hands pushed my head deeper in her crotch so that my mouth was now crushed against her soft delicate flesh……taking in the fragrance of her juices……….tasting the heavenly sap…..and feeling the exquisite softness of her tender flesh.

“Mmmmmm……aaaaaaah…..aaaaaaah……aaaaaaaahhhh!” she moaned aloud as she shuddered …and….trembled….coming for a long time. I was not done with her yet. I moved down…kissing her thighs which had become very sensitive after such intense orgasm.

I was enjoying the beauty and taste of the feminine flesh of my princess and taking in the intoxicating fragrance of her lovely body…….which was laced with some sweat and mixed with the flowing fresh water.

I kissed her legs and calves before turning her around to love her beautiful firm ass. I kissed & licked the cheeks…..kneading them…….biting the flesh gently …….leaving some tender marks.

I nuzzled her crack and pushing her legs wider licked the tender flesh between her pussy and butthole. This aroused her again and she was moaning once more.

“Time for the action princess” I whispered, standing up. As I looked in her dreamy eyes I saw …..only Lust.,……..lust for love………lust to be cared………lust for my touch…….lust to be filled.

I gently picked her up from her waist and she ….taking the cue wrapped her legs around my waist……….letting my cock poke at the opening of her pussy lips. Then gently she guided my monster inside her and slowly……..very slowly I let my cock dilate her incredibly tight pussy walls…..till I was completely inside her.

The water was playing its magic…….the music adding to the scene and I was totally immersed in the ocean of ecstasy and pleasure as I humped her slowly……..moving in and out of her pussy….my lips…..nuzzling and kissing her boobs. She gently caught hold of her left boob and guided the nipple in my mouth. I got the hint and sucked the delicious knob of soft pink flesh…… rolling my tongue over it.

She put her head back in pleasure and started moving her hips in rhythm with my strokes .

“Aaaaah…….aaaaah…….aaaaaaah! Aryan……please take me hard………take me darling……….take me…ooooooh……..I ‘m your’s………take me…….aaah faster ….pleeeeeeease.” she cried as I increased my speed and started moving…….in and out…….quickly.

My cock……exploring the depths of her pussy was moving faster and faster…….stimulating her G-spot…with each stroke….until I was ready to explode. ‘I’m coming………..I’m coming….. darling!” I cried out. She too started bucking harder and at last I came gushing ….deep inside her pussy…...shaking with pleasure…….humping till she too came a second time caught in the frenzy of beautiful emotions……..I continued stroking till I was dry and panting.

I excited the shower……with me still inside her…and she in my arms….and bending down on the toweled soft floor lay down along with her and kissed her deeply. We both had experienced such new heights in lovemaking today that no words could describe the feeling …….the emotions…that we were experiencing.

We laid there on the floor in each others arms…..panting…..getting our breath back kissing……giggling…..laughing till we were totally exhausted.

“Time for bed…..Princess” I said “We can’t sleep in the bathroom….however tempting it may seem…..but some things have to be done in bed alone” I added with that naughty look in my eyes.

“You sex maniac……” she shouted laughing at me and then kissed me full on my lips.

“I am yours forever…..jaan……..love me as much as you wish…..” she added shyly.

I picked her up in my arms and took her to the bed room…..naked……….only wishing that….. “O God! Let Tomorrow Never come…….”
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

I laid her on the bed and went back to the bathroom to bring a towel to dry up. I then gently dried her body of all the excess moisture and cleaned myself up too. She was looking at me with adoring eyes as I went about my chores preparing for the night

“Aryan ! please give me my nighty. I can at least wear it at night.” She said naughtily.

“Definitely No honey,” I said “you don’t need it………not tonight at least” Then I opened a large sheet for her to cover herself as I turned on the AC.

Then turning out the lights I came to the bed and into the sheet along with my naked diva.

She immediately came into my arms and we lay there with her head on my shoulder ……..enjoying our last night together.

“When is Yash coming back?” I said atlast

“His flight lands at 2:30 pm in afternoon.” She said “he will be home by 3:30 or so” I could sense a bit of sadness in her voice.

I kissed her on her forehead and fluffed her hair.

“Thanks for this magnificent dream Aryan. I will be grateful for this till the last day I live” she whispered lovingly.

“Me too princess…..I don’t know how my life will change after this……but I want to tell you that…..these were the most beautiful moments in my life …and if….you need me anytime…..I will be there for you.” I said gloomily

She looked at me with her loving eyes and kissed me on my mouth with her tender lips.

“Wake me up early darling…..as I want to tidy up my apartment before Yash comes.”

She said. “The question of waking will come if I let you sleep………be ready for some action as soon as this little thing wakes up again” I said pointing down at my crotch and we both laughed.

We talked and… laughed and ……..joked……..for some time and then again falling in the sea of passion …..made love…….hugged and held each other till at last exhaustion took its toll and we slept …at last…..deeply contended in each other’s arms.

I looked at the clock and it was 3:30 AM

I was woken rudely from my luxurious sleep by a sudden noise. I thought it must have been a dream but after some moments I heard door bell chime. I looked at my side and saw Pooja…..looking as gorgeous as ever…. ……sleeping peacefully in the nude …..unaware of any thing in the world.

I looked at the time at my clock on side table and was stunned to see it was already 10:15 in the morning. We had slept for close to seven hours without even being aware of it.

The door bell rang again….more persistent this time.

I hurriedly got up…went to my cupboard and took out a T- shirt and boxers and put them on hurriedly. “Who might be there at this time”….I wondered

I went out of my bed room, closing the door gently behind me and went for the main door. As if by some thought, I went to the drawing room and picked up Pooja’s dress and her panties and was about to take them back to the bed room when the bell rang again.

I hurriedly hid her things under the sofa away from the sight and went to open the door.

“Coming” I said loudly as if preventing the person from ringing the bell again.

I slowly unlocked and opened the door slightly and what I saw was enough to give me a heart attack 10 times over. My eyes opened wide with shock as I saw YASH standing there….smiling at me,….his hand still on the bell.

“Y……Yash?” I stammered looking at him… too shocked for any greetings.

“Yes buddy …Hi.” He said smiling in a broad grin. “What’s the matter…you look as if you’ve seen a ghost”

‘O god! Let me turn into a ghost and make me fly away’ I thought looking at him again...as if trying to pinch myself into reality and whishing all the time that let it be a dream…a nightmare in fact… but alas! it was not and poor old Aryan was at the mercy of that one power that rules the world.

Managing a forced smile I extended my hand to shake his hand and gave him a light hug while deep inside ,I prayed…..and prayed ……..

I regained some of my composure as my brain raced against time to search for a plausible answer………… as I welcomed my friend inside my apartment…..with his wife sleeping peacefully naked in my bed room and her clothes strewn in my drawing room…..(albeit under a sofa)

“You were supposed to come in the afternoon. What happened?” I managed to say as we entered the drawing room.

“Oh! I finished the work early yesterday, but could’nt get a flight on Saturday because of huge weekend rush. So, I took the first available flight home today morning and here I am.”

He said casually. “But where is Pooja? The door to my apartment is locked and I thought she would be here. But looking at you I think you have just woken up so, where is she? ” he said sitting on the same sofa under which Pooja’s clothes lay scattered

I was at complete loss of words. His wife was sleeping peacefully in my room in all her naked glory,……her clothes were lying under the sofa on which Yash was sitting…and I was sitting on the edge of my seat directly in front of him from where I could see her lovely pink dress under the sofa with a pair of tiny pink panties over it.

“Oh! Pooja……. She……she has gone to her friend’s house” I blurted. Thinking very fast indeed trying to conjure up a story. I needed time badly as my heart beat faster than a locomotive train.

I desperately prayed to God that Pooja doesn’t get up ….and not finding me on the bed…..come out of the bedroom wearing nothing but her Birthday suit.

I almost died thinking of that scenario.

“Which friend?” he asked surprised. “I thought she doesn’t know anybody here in Mumbai”

“Actually she got a phone call from her old friend who was visiting nearby and she said she would be back before you came back” I managed…..somewhat awkwardly.”Actually she left her keys with me …in case she was late” with that I got up and started searching for the keys.

“Are you sick or something…..you look exhausted” he asked ……concerned.

“ No! I ‘m fine….its just that I slept late last night” I said speaking truth for the first time.

“Now where did I keep it…….” I said pretending to look on the tables “I think its in the bed room.” I said atlast. “Why don’t you make yourself a drink….. till I come back.”

Then suddenly getting the idea that if he got up , he would be able to see that some thing lying under the sofa and if he happens to look carefully…………

The thought was enough to scare the daylights out of me.

“No no… you relax. I will make you a drink. Then I will find the key.”I said hurriedly even as he was about to get up.

He shrugged his shoulders and sat down again reclining to make himself comfortable.
I hurriedly took out a beer can from the chiller and handed it to him.

“Here” I said this should be fine for you.

“Thanks Yaar” he said casually and opened the chilled beer.

As he sipped the cold beer…….I was breaking into cold sweat……trying desperately to find a way out ….fast
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

I went into my bedroom and gently locked it behind me; (just in case Yash decides to stroll inside). I looked at the bed and saw that Pooja was still fast asleep…..sans the sheet that was covering her.

The sheet was lying partially on the floor and despite my fears I could not help but admire her lovely naked body as she lay so innocently on my bed…while her husband waited outside, looking for her.

Her soft boobs were rising and falling with each breath while her smooth long legs were elegantly sprawled on the bed such that her pussy was completely exposed to my eyes as if inviting me to have another go.

At any other time, I would have taken her there and then…..but the scenario was different at the moment and I could only look at my beauty who looked as untouched and ravishing as the day I had first seen her.

I decided not to wake her at the moment as that might cause some noise and would lead to Yash getting suspicious. Desperately I looked for her flat keys and ultimately found them lying on the side table on her side.

I picked them up and went out of the bedroom, again closing it gently behind me. I was relieved to find that Yash was still reclining peacefully on the sofa and sipping his beer.

“Found any thing?” he asked smiling

“Yep!” I said showing him the keys.

He extended his hand and I handed it over to him.

“Should be going to fresh’n up” he said draining the last drops of beer and getting up.

“Thanks for the beer and you too take some rest. You really need it” he added going towards the door. For a moment he stopped and looked towards the bedroom door and my heart skipped a beat.

I hurriedly looked there after him; half expecting Pooja to be standing on the door way…naked, but the door remained closed.

“I will” I assured him……feeling slightly relieved. “Why don’t you and Pooja have dinner with me tonight” I added hurriedly

“Ok! Buddy. I will see if Pooja has any other plans” he said smiling and giving me a wink. Then taking his suitcase, he left my flat. “By the way….when did she leave?” he asked as an afterthought.

I too hesitated for a moment as I had not given it a thought.

“Yesterday of course.” I said hurriedly “ Yesterday evening”

“Yesterday?” he asked surprised. “But who could be that friend that I do not know?”
Then shrugging his shoulders he waved to me. I waved back and closed the door. “Phew”

I sighed. I took a few deep breaths as if I had just escaped a life term in jail. There was still lot to be done as I knew if Pooja did not reach home soon, Yash might get suspicious and raise an alarm.

I entered the bedroom and was again treated to that wonderful sight of my friend’s sexy wife sleeping nude in my bed…… completely unaware of the storm that had just passed within a whisker of our lives and ……..the threat was not over yet.

As I reached the bed I decided to look at that beauty for one last time as I knew I might not get a chance to see her again……..in the nude.

She was breathing deeply as if exhausted by yesterday night’s adventure and lay there looking as lovely as a masterpiece by an artist.

I moved my hands over her soft skin………tracing her legs and thighs. I started caressing her flanks and her tummy and bringing my lips close to her sweet pink nipples….sucked them gently.

Suddenly I had a raging hard on and I wanted to get inside her ……knowing too well that her husband could come at any time.

She too had started moaning slowly in response to my caressing. She opened her eyes slightly and looking at me….smiled sweetly and put her arms around my neck. She pulled me to herself and kissed me deeply on my lips…as I lay over her.

“Why are you dressed?” she asked innocently as she tugged at the waist band of my boxers….trying to pull them down.

I did not tell her anything at the moment and quickly helped her in taking off my boxers and T-shirt. We were again consumed by the passion and heats of our bodies and this time I made violent love to her.

I entered her quickly this time as she was completely wet by now and started humping with all my might..

“Aaaaaaa….hhh!.....Aaaaaahhhhh!” she moaned loudly. I immediately clamped her lips with mine and snuffed her moans.

I was in frenzy. I wanted to have her so bad that I did not even care that her husband was in the next flat. Then she changed positions and now I lay flat on my back and she was on top of me.

I entered her again and now she started moving up and down on my pole. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy as she increased her tempo. Her boobs were rising and falling on her chest and I caught hold of both of them and brought my lips to her nipples and sucked hard at them.

“Mmmmm….aaaaaaah” she cried out as I nibbled at her nipple. She was moving fast on my cock taking whole of my monster deep inside her….even as I neared my orgasm.

“Yes princess…….faster……..faster” I whispered.

She too was near her orgasm as she fucked me harder and harder till we both exploded together in another climax that shook our bodies. I had never had such intense orgasm that was even more special considering the circumstances I had just faced.

We shuddered together as her pussy clenched my cock and drained it off all its juices. Then at last she lay on me panting and heaving. I gently caressed her back and her round smooth ass … slowly coming to the real world……..thinking hard about how to break the news that …......Her husband was back.

I got soft some what sooner than before and I kissed her as I got off her. She smiled at me looking deep in my eyes.

“Getting enough of me?” she asked naughtily….looking at my pecker and smiling.

“I can never get enough of you princess” I said “but I have to tell you one thing”

“What?” she asked concerned. “Is everything okay?”

“Yes everything is fine……..but darling…..Yash is back.” I said breaking the news as gently as I could.

“What?” she said as she got up suddenly, looking so shocked that the entire colour drained from her face. She looked as if someone had hit her straight on the face.

“How can he be back?..........what’s the time?” she said looking desperately for the clock.

I touched her arm and tried to sooth her. She looked back at me……tears just starting to well up in her eyes.

“relax princess. I said. I have managed to send him home for now….but ……..”

Then I went on to narrate whole of my adventure of the morning as her eyes grew wider with each passing minute.

At last I told her how I had managed to ward of the storm temporarily….but sooner or later……she will have to answer some awkward questions.

She looked relieved for a moment or two and understandably nodded her head. Then looking scared again she said “How will I find a friend…..in this city. I don’t know anybody here.”

“Relax dear…..think with a cool mind. “Problems often look big with worried eyes”

“I sure will find a way” I said …..but deep in my heart I was not sure how I could produce a friend for Pooja with whom she could have spent the night.

She was so relieved by my words that she hugged me tightly……her boobs crushing on my bare chest. I just put my hand in her hair and ruffled them lovingly………thinking hard to find a way out.

Then suddenly getting an idea….I said “Why don’t you say that a friend from Gujrat had come to Mumbai to meet her aunt….or anyone and she invited you for a sleepover …...knowing that u were alone.

She will leave today and Yash will never want to meet her aunt……or anyone for that matter.

She seemed to like the idea. Then I filled up some of the deficiencies in the story so that her movements were well explained. She became more elated as I narrated my story and then….kissed me deeply.

Then she hurriedly got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

I resisted my urge to follow her there……..for the time being as I got busy thinking how to deposit Pooja back in her flat.

“Think Aryan Think……”

Meanwhile she came out of the bathroom looking more fresh. She smelt of that lovely jasmine fragrance and no she was not naked now. She had tied a bathrobe tightly on her voluptuous body……and looked even more sexy.

“where are my clothes?” she asked.

“I had already brought her dress and panties to the bed room and pointed to where they lay neatly folded on the bed.”

She looked at them and said suddenly…. “ I can’t go home in that. It is too revealing and it’s a party dress. Yash will know immediately that I am lying…..” she looked very worried again.

I saw merit in her fears. The dress was indeed too revealing to have been worn while going out to a friend with elderly relatives. I needed to think fast again.

“Ok!” I said atlast….. “I’ will go out to the shopping complex nearby and buy you a decent dress.

Meanwhile you remain inside…locked…..and don’t dare make any noise even if Yash comes banging on the door.”

With that I quickly changed into my cargos and t-shirt…..put on my sandals and then peeping into the hallway…to make sure Yash was not out……I sneaked out and down the stairway I went.(I did not dare wait for the elevator).

As I reached the floor below….as the Luck would have it I saw Mr. Desai coming out of his flat and heading towards me…….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

“Hey Aryan! Hello…..” he waved at me frantically.

“Hi Mr. Desai……how r you” I said pleasantly…praying in my heart that he doesn’t start another conversation.

“I’m good…where are you rushing dear? Is the elevator not working?” he asked.

“No it’s not that….I was just getting some exercise” I said grinning and started to move on.

“Is Yash home?” he asked suddenly and that made me stop dead on my tracks.

“Wh….y yes I hope so.” I stammered.

“Good, I was going to meet them. To congratulate them of course” he said smiling and for the first time I saw a small package gift-wrapped in his hand.

“B…..but Mr. Desai You can’t…..go up now” I said desperately ….almost too fast.

“Why?” he asked looking concerned and raising his eyebrows.

“I…m..mean, you see…today is Sunday and you know very well that Yash sleeps till late on Sundays …..more over Pooja too doesn’t like to be disturbed on Sundays…….early I mean”

I said making it sound as convincing as possible. I knew that Mr. Desai did not know anything about the sleeping habits of Yash…..but the information about Pooja not liking anyone disturbing was perhaps enough for him to change his mind.

“All right I will meet them in the evening.” He said looking disappointed “actually I had a present for the newly wedded bride” he added flashing the gift pack.

“Why only for the bride….Mr. Desai…..Yash got married too.” I said smiling a naughty smile at him…..and waved him goodbye.

He too gave me a sheepish grin as if searching for some words .But I was long gone before his reply.

“Men will be men” I thought to myself and smiled at poor Mr. Desai’s dilemma……but then it was not his fault…… Pooja could drive anyone mad and I felt lucky to have had a chance to love her as I wished for close to two days….

Meanwhile I went to a nearby mall and going straight to the ladies section…I began selecting a decent dress for her.

I had no problem selecting the size as by now I was very well versed with her measurements…but I wanted style and tried to imagine her in my mind and again felt that odd stirring in my groin.

I wanted something Indian, so I selected a very smart and stylish royal blue knee length kurta with churidars for her in cotton silk. I took care that kurta was not transparent as I did not want anything revealing. Very stylish without being gaudy.

Then as an after thought ,I went to the female lingerie section and chose a set of plain sky blue cotton bra and panties to go with it.

I had two reasons for buying it….one I knew she needed a fresh pair of underwear…...and the second I did not want Yash to see Pooja in that expensive set bought yesterday as he could be suspicious.

I paid for the items and checked out.

I went straight to my building and took the elevator to my floor. I got out at my floor & making sure that nobody was around, I unlocked my door and went in.

I went straight to the bed room and saw that Pooja was waiting there, sitting cross legged on the bed……still in the robe…..worry written all over her angelic face.

As soon as she saw me….she jumped from the bed and hugged me. “why did you take so long?” she asked. “oh! Aryan…I’m so scared…..you know after you went away, the doorbell rang .

I think it was Yash asking for something .But I just sat here and….and……oh its terrible….I don’t think I can do it.” with that she started to cry on my shoulder.

I gently led her to the bed and made her sit there, then sitting besides her I just stroked her hair and said in my most soothing voice

“Don’t worry……every thing will be fine…..” I said “Don’t lose your confidence now that all is set. See what I have brought for you.”

With that I opened the packets and showed her what I had bought for her. She smiled slowly through her moist eyes and I kissed her on cheeks……and licked away the tears.

“These are precious…..” I said “now get up and let me get you ready”….

She took the dress from me….and through her tears ,she smiled at me.. I know she must have liked the dress “Now that’s very unlike you Aryan…..getting me fully covered.”

She asked smiling and putting her head on my shoulder.

“I don’t want to embarrass my princess” I said stroking her hair.

Now get up and change before Yash smells a rat and comes here looking for you.

She got up and took the dress…….then as she headed for the bathroom, I called her. “Hey….You are forgetting something” I said smiling and flashing the packet that contained the undergarments”

“What is this?” she said as she took it and then looking inside……..she blushed a lovely shade of red and slapped my arm lovingly.. “You are incorrigible…….but you are great” she said and then again started for the bathroom

“Hey you can change here……..I will keep my eyes closed” I said calling after her.
“I don’t trust you at all Mr. Aryan …….not at all” she smiled looking at me and was gone.

“ Now what did I do to lose her trust….I didn’t know”

I waited patiently for her to come back and at last after about twenty minutes she came out and I just could not peel my eyes off her.

She looked stunning in that outfit. The dress fit her to perfection and I could see all her lovely curves accentuated fully in that traditional dress.

The shirt was just up to her knees….fitting her body closely….as if caressing it tenderly.

Her lovely twin assets…stood proudly and were amply accentuated in that lovely royal blue dress. The churidaar lowers were equally elegant and tight fitting….emphasizing her figure to the perfection.

She had tied her hair in a small bun and she looked so elegant….yet so sexy…that I knew Yash would want to have her as soon as she walked inside her home.

“What are you looking at?” she asked smiling…breaking the spell.

“I’m looking at my treasure….that I’m going to lose forever” I said smiling.

She came to me…and taking my face in her tender hands…looking deep in my eyes……. kissed me …..one final time…..with all the passion she could feel in that situation….and sucked my lips with hers and then separated reluctantly…...before I could pull her to myself.

“I will never forget these moments spent with you Aryan……..Never Ever.” She said..as I saw tears welling up in those eyes again.

“Hey Cheerup darling! Don’t be low…..I’m only next door…….and Yash can have more meetings too. “I said…..and we both laughed and kissed once again.

“Now look here…..I m going to your flat….and will remain with Yash for some time….chatting and sharing……..You walk in exactly half an hour from now. Take some fruits from the refrigerator and put them in a poly-bag…to bring home.

This will show that you had been shopping and have come from a superstore or market.” I said and got up. “I’m taking the keys and am leaving a note on the door saying I am at Yash’s flat .

You just have to say that you saw the note and came here .Just shut the door and it will lock”

Then I went to my bar and took out an exclusive ‘Rioja Reserva 2003’ red wine and went out.

I rang the bell to Yash’s door…and waited. I was about to ring again., when I heard footsteps inside and a few moments later….Yash opened the door and smiled looking at me.

“You look a lot better” he said…beckoning me inside.. He closed the door behind me.

“I came to your flat…about an hour back…but you must have been fast asleep…so I left….I only needed some cold water…..wonder why Pooja left the refrigerator without any water bottles?”

“Oh forget about water….here I’ve brought this lovely red cherry” I said showing him the bottle. ”let’s celebrate. By the way is Pooja back yet?”

“No…not yet” he looked a bit worried. “Did she leave a phone number?”

“She did not, but don’t worry she must not have expected you to come so soon” I said reassuringly. “Come let’s celebrate”

He took the bottle from me and looked admiringly at it. It was an expensive Spanish wine and he certainly needed a drink after a hectic weekend and a tiring flight back home. So, we went to his drawing room and sat there.

He brought out two wine glasses from his collection and I poured him and myself a drink.

“Cheers!” he said raising a toast and we both clinked our glasses.

“Lovely taste Aryan…….where do you get such exquisite drinks?” he asked admiring the smooth taste.

“Oh! I get by in some circles….and have a few friends abroad. I give them a list whenever they come back to India ” I said casually, looking at the time at wall clock.

Still 15 min. to go. We chatted and joked about our bosses for a few minutes and meanwhile I refilled our glasses for another round….till suddenly the doorbell rang.

I let Yash open the door and in walked Pooja…looking so beautiful and graceful in that dress that I felt a wave of jealousy as I saw both husband and wife hug each other. I just took another sip and waited for them to come over.

As they both entered the living room, I got up and greeted Pooja as if I had seen her for the first time today. “Hi Pooja” I said shaking hands with her, massaging her fingers gently. “Thank God you came. Yash here was about to inform police” I said jokingly.. Pooja looked in my eyes and smiled.

“I told you I would be back by the time he comes back…but I see that he is early. I saw the note at your door and here I am”

Yash smiled and looked relieved…….the alcohol had helped him accept Pooja’s version more comfortably and I looked at Pooja and smiled too. “Come Pooja join us” Yash said inviting her.

“By the way I see you have gone shopping ….you look great in this dress” “Now don’t you start all over again” she said blushing. “And no, I won’t join you….I have lots of work to do.

You both go ahead. Aryan will you have lunch with us” she said looking at me with her lovely…deep innocent eyes.

How could I refuse…….her invitation?
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories