Friend’s sexy wife

jay

Re: Friend’s sexy wife

Post by jay »

I went into my bedroom and gently locked it behind me; (just in case Yash decides to stroll inside). I looked at the bed and saw that Pooja was still fast asleep…..sans the sheet that was covering her.

The sheet was lying partially on the floor and despite my fears I could not help but admire her lovely naked body as she lay so innocently on my bed…while her husband waited outside, looking for her.

Her soft boobs were rising and falling with each breath while her smooth long legs were elegantly sprawled on the bed such that her pussy was completely exposed to my eyes as if inviting me to have another go.

At any other time, I would have taken her there and then…..but the scenario was different at the moment and I could only look at my beauty who looked as untouched and ravishing as the day I had first seen her.

I decided not to wake her at the moment as that might cause some noise and would lead to Yash getting suspicious. Desperately I looked for her flat keys and ultimately found them lying on the side table on her side.

I picked them up and went out of the bedroom, again closing it gently behind me. I was relieved to find that Yash was still reclining peacefully on the sofa and sipping his beer.

“Found any thing?” he asked smiling

“Yep!” I said showing him the keys.

He extended his hand and I handed it over to him.

“Should be going to fresh’n up” he said draining the last drops of beer and getting up.

“Thanks for the beer and you too take some rest. You really need it” he added going towards the door. For a moment he stopped and looked towards the bedroom door and my heart skipped a beat.

I hurriedly looked there after him; half expecting Pooja to be standing on the door way…naked, but the door remained closed.

“I will” I assured him……feeling slightly relieved. “Why don’t you and Pooja have dinner with me tonight” I added hurriedly

“Ok! Buddy. I will see if Pooja has any other plans” he said smiling and giving me a wink. Then taking his suitcase, he left my flat. “By the way….when did she leave?” he asked as an afterthought.

I too hesitated for a moment as I had not given it a thought.

“Yesterday of course.” I said hurriedly “ Yesterday evening”

“Yesterday?” he asked surprised. “But who could be that friend that I do not know?”
Then shrugging his shoulders he waved to me. I waved back and closed the door. “Phew”

I sighed. I took a few deep breaths as if I had just escaped a life term in jail. There was still lot to be done as I knew if Pooja did not reach home soon, Yash might get suspicious and raise an alarm.

I entered the bedroom and was again treated to that wonderful sight of my friend’s sexy wife sleeping nude in my bed…… completely unaware of the storm that had just passed within a whisker of our lives and ……..the threat was not over yet.

As I reached the bed I decided to look at that beauty for one last time as I knew I might not get a chance to see her again……..in the nude.

She was breathing deeply as if exhausted by yesterday night’s adventure and lay there looking as lovely as a masterpiece by an artist.

I moved my hands over her soft skin………tracing her legs and thighs. I started caressing her flanks and her tummy and bringing my lips close to her sweet pink nipples….sucked them gently.

Suddenly I had a raging hard on and I wanted to get inside her ……knowing too well that her husband could come at any time.

She too had started moaning slowly in response to my caressing. She opened her eyes slightly and looking at me….smiled sweetly and put her arms around my neck. She pulled me to herself and kissed me deeply on my lips…as I lay over her.

“Why are you dressed?” she asked innocently as she tugged at the waist band of my boxers….trying to pull them down.

I did not tell her anything at the moment and quickly helped her in taking off my boxers and T-shirt. We were again consumed by the passion and heats of our bodies and this time I made violent love to her.

I entered her quickly this time as she was completely wet by now and started humping with all my might..

“Aaaaaaa….hhh!.....Aaaaaahhhhh!” she moaned loudly. I immediately clamped her lips with mine and snuffed her moans.

I was in frenzy. I wanted to have her so bad that I did not even care that her husband was in the next flat. Then she changed positions and now I lay flat on my back and she was on top of me.

I entered her again and now she started moving up and down on my pole. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy as she increased her tempo. Her boobs were rising and falling on her chest and I caught hold of both of them and brought my lips to her nipples and sucked hard at them.

“Mmmmm….aaaaaaah” she cried out as I nibbled at her nipple. She was moving fast on my cock taking whole of my monster deep inside her….even as I neared my orgasm.

“Yes princess…….faster……..faster” I whispered.

She too was near her orgasm as she fucked me harder and harder till we both exploded together in another climax that shook our bodies. I had never had such intense orgasm that was even more special considering the circumstances I had just faced.

We shuddered together as her pussy clenched my cock and drained it off all its juices. Then at last she lay on me panting and heaving. I gently caressed her back and her round smooth ass … slowly coming to the real world……..thinking hard about how to break the news that …......Her husband was back.

I got soft some what sooner than before and I kissed her as I got off her. She smiled at me looking deep in my eyes.

“Getting enough of me?” she asked naughtily….looking at my pecker and smiling.

“I can never get enough of you princess” I said “but I have to tell you one thing”

“What?” she asked concerned. “Is everything okay?”

“Yes everything is fine……..but darling…..Yash is back.” I said breaking the news as gently as I could.

“What?” she said as she got up suddenly, looking so shocked that the entire colour drained from her face. She looked as if someone had hit her straight on the face.

“How can he be back?..........what’s the time?” she said looking desperately for the clock.

I touched her arm and tried to sooth her. She looked back at me……tears just starting to well up in her eyes.

“relax princess. I said. I have managed to send him home for now….but ……..”

Then I went on to narrate whole of my adventure of the morning as her eyes grew wider with each passing minute.

At last I told her how I had managed to ward of the storm temporarily….but sooner or later……she will have to answer some awkward questions.

She looked relieved for a moment or two and understandably nodded her head. Then looking scared again she said “How will I find a friend…..in this city. I don’t know anybody here.”

“Relax dear…..think with a cool mind. “Problems often look big with worried eyes”

“I sure will find a way” I said …..but deep in my heart I was not sure how I could produce a friend for Pooja with whom she could have spent the night.

She was so relieved by my words that she hugged me tightly……her boobs crushing on my bare chest. I just put my hand in her hair and ruffled them lovingly………thinking hard to find a way out.

Then suddenly getting an idea….I said “Why don’t you say that a friend from Gujrat had come to Mumbai to meet her aunt….or anyone and she invited you for a sleepover …...knowing that u were alone.

She will leave today and Yash will never want to meet her aunt……or anyone for that matter.

She seemed to like the idea. Then I filled up some of the deficiencies in the story so that her movements were well explained. She became more elated as I narrated my story and then….kissed me deeply.

Then she hurriedly got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

I resisted my urge to follow her there……..for the time being as I got busy thinking how to deposit Pooja back in her flat.

“Think Aryan Think……”

Meanwhile she came out of the bathroom looking more fresh. She smelt of that lovely jasmine fragrance and no she was not naked now. She had tied a bathrobe tightly on her voluptuous body……and looked even more sexy.

“where are my clothes?” she asked.

“I had already brought her dress and panties to the bed room and pointed to where they lay neatly folded on the bed.”

She looked at them and said suddenly…. “ I can’t go home in that. It is too revealing and it’s a party dress. Yash will know immediately that I am lying…..” she looked very worried again.

I saw merit in her fears. The dress was indeed too revealing to have been worn while going out to a friend with elderly relatives. I needed to think fast again.

“Ok!” I said atlast….. “I’ will go out to the shopping complex nearby and buy you a decent dress.

Meanwhile you remain inside…locked…..and don’t dare make any noise even if Yash comes banging on the door.”

With that I quickly changed into my cargos and t-shirt…..put on my sandals and then peeping into the hallway…to make sure Yash was not out……I sneaked out and down the stairway I went.(I did not dare wait for the elevator).

As I reached the floor below….as the Luck would have it I saw Mr. Desai coming out of his flat and heading towards me…….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

“Hey Aryan! Hello…..” he waved at me frantically.

“Hi Mr. Desai……how r you” I said pleasantly…praying in my heart that he doesn’t start another conversation.

“I’m good…where are you rushing dear? Is the elevator not working?” he asked.

“No it’s not that….I was just getting some exercise” I said grinning and started to move on.

“Is Yash home?” he asked suddenly and that made me stop dead on my tracks.

“Wh….y yes I hope so.” I stammered.

“Good, I was going to meet them. To congratulate them of course” he said smiling and for the first time I saw a small package gift-wrapped in his hand.

“B…..but Mr. Desai You can’t…..go up now” I said desperately ….almost too fast.

“Why?” he asked looking concerned and raising his eyebrows.

“I…m..mean, you see…today is Sunday and you know very well that Yash sleeps till late on Sundays …..more over Pooja too doesn’t like to be disturbed on Sundays…….early I mean”

I said making it sound as convincing as possible. I knew that Mr. Desai did not know anything about the sleeping habits of Yash…..but the information about Pooja not liking anyone disturbing was perhaps enough for him to change his mind.

“All right I will meet them in the evening.” He said looking disappointed “actually I had a present for the newly wedded bride” he added flashing the gift pack.

“Why only for the bride….Mr. Desai…..Yash got married too.” I said smiling a naughty smile at him…..and waved him goodbye.

He too gave me a sheepish grin as if searching for some words .But I was long gone before his reply.

“Men will be men” I thought to myself and smiled at poor Mr. Desai’s dilemma……but then it was not his fault…… Pooja could drive anyone mad and I felt lucky to have had a chance to love her as I wished for close to two days….

Meanwhile I went to a nearby mall and going straight to the ladies section…I began selecting a decent dress for her.

I had no problem selecting the size as by now I was very well versed with her measurements…but I wanted style and tried to imagine her in my mind and again felt that odd stirring in my groin.

I wanted something Indian, so I selected a very smart and stylish royal blue knee length kurta with churidars for her in cotton silk. I took care that kurta was not transparent as I did not want anything revealing. Very stylish without being gaudy.

Then as an after thought ,I went to the female lingerie section and chose a set of plain sky blue cotton bra and panties to go with it.

I had two reasons for buying it….one I knew she needed a fresh pair of underwear…...and the second I did not want Yash to see Pooja in that expensive set bought yesterday as he could be suspicious.

I paid for the items and checked out.

I went straight to my building and took the elevator to my floor. I got out at my floor & making sure that nobody was around, I unlocked my door and went in.

I went straight to the bed room and saw that Pooja was waiting there, sitting cross legged on the bed……still in the robe…..worry written all over her angelic face.

As soon as she saw me….she jumped from the bed and hugged me. “why did you take so long?” she asked. “oh! Aryan…I’m so scared…..you know after you went away, the doorbell rang .

I think it was Yash asking for something .But I just sat here and….and……oh its terrible….I don’t think I can do it.” with that she started to cry on my shoulder.

I gently led her to the bed and made her sit there, then sitting besides her I just stroked her hair and said in my most soothing voice

“Don’t worry……every thing will be fine…..” I said “Don’t lose your confidence now that all is set. See what I have brought for you.”

With that I opened the packets and showed her what I had bought for her. She smiled slowly through her moist eyes and I kissed her on cheeks……and licked away the tears.

“These are precious…..” I said “now get up and let me get you ready”….

She took the dress from me….and through her tears ,she smiled at me.. I know she must have liked the dress “Now that’s very unlike you Aryan…..getting me fully covered.”

She asked smiling and putting her head on my shoulder.

“I don’t want to embarrass my princess” I said stroking her hair.

Now get up and change before Yash smells a rat and comes here looking for you.

She got up and took the dress…….then as she headed for the bathroom, I called her. “Hey….You are forgetting something” I said smiling and flashing the packet that contained the undergarments”

“What is this?” she said as she took it and then looking inside……..she blushed a lovely shade of red and slapped my arm lovingly.. “You are incorrigible…….but you are great” she said and then again started for the bathroom

“Hey you can change here……..I will keep my eyes closed” I said calling after her.
“I don’t trust you at all Mr. Aryan …….not at all” she smiled looking at me and was gone.

“ Now what did I do to lose her trust….I didn’t know”

I waited patiently for her to come back and at last after about twenty minutes she came out and I just could not peel my eyes off her.

She looked stunning in that outfit. The dress fit her to perfection and I could see all her lovely curves accentuated fully in that traditional dress.

The shirt was just up to her knees….fitting her body closely….as if caressing it tenderly.

Her lovely twin assets…stood proudly and were amply accentuated in that lovely royal blue dress. The churidaar lowers were equally elegant and tight fitting….emphasizing her figure to the perfection.

She had tied her hair in a small bun and she looked so elegant….yet so sexy…that I knew Yash would want to have her as soon as she walked inside her home.

“What are you looking at?” she asked smiling…breaking the spell.

“I’m looking at my treasure….that I’m going to lose forever” I said smiling.

She came to me…and taking my face in her tender hands…looking deep in my eyes……. kissed me …..one final time…..with all the passion she could feel in that situation….and sucked my lips with hers and then separated reluctantly…...before I could pull her to myself.

“I will never forget these moments spent with you Aryan……..Never Ever.” She said..as I saw tears welling up in those eyes again.

“Hey Cheerup darling! Don’t be low…..I’m only next door…….and Yash can have more meetings too. “I said…..and we both laughed and kissed once again.

“Now look here…..I m going to your flat….and will remain with Yash for some time….chatting and sharing……..You walk in exactly half an hour from now. Take some fruits from the refrigerator and put them in a poly-bag…to bring home.

This will show that you had been shopping and have come from a superstore or market.” I said and got up. “I’m taking the keys and am leaving a note on the door saying I am at Yash’s flat .

You just have to say that you saw the note and came here .Just shut the door and it will lock”

Then I went to my bar and took out an exclusive ‘Rioja Reserva 2003’ red wine and went out.

I rang the bell to Yash’s door…and waited. I was about to ring again., when I heard footsteps inside and a few moments later….Yash opened the door and smiled looking at me.

“You look a lot better” he said…beckoning me inside.. He closed the door behind me.

“I came to your flat…about an hour back…but you must have been fast asleep…so I left….I only needed some cold water…..wonder why Pooja left the refrigerator without any water bottles?”

“Oh forget about water….here I’ve brought this lovely red cherry” I said showing him the bottle. ”let’s celebrate. By the way is Pooja back yet?”

“No…not yet” he looked a bit worried. “Did she leave a phone number?”

“She did not, but don’t worry she must not have expected you to come so soon” I said reassuringly. “Come let’s celebrate”

He took the bottle from me and looked admiringly at it. It was an expensive Spanish wine and he certainly needed a drink after a hectic weekend and a tiring flight back home. So, we went to his drawing room and sat there.

He brought out two wine glasses from his collection and I poured him and myself a drink.

“Cheers!” he said raising a toast and we both clinked our glasses.

“Lovely taste Aryan…….where do you get such exquisite drinks?” he asked admiring the smooth taste.

“Oh! I get by in some circles….and have a few friends abroad. I give them a list whenever they come back to India ” I said casually, looking at the time at wall clock.

Still 15 min. to go. We chatted and joked about our bosses for a few minutes and meanwhile I refilled our glasses for another round….till suddenly the doorbell rang.

I let Yash open the door and in walked Pooja…looking so beautiful and graceful in that dress that I felt a wave of jealousy as I saw both husband and wife hug each other. I just took another sip and waited for them to come over.

As they both entered the living room, I got up and greeted Pooja as if I had seen her for the first time today. “Hi Pooja” I said shaking hands with her, massaging her fingers gently. “Thank God you came. Yash here was about to inform police” I said jokingly.. Pooja looked in my eyes and smiled.

“I told you I would be back by the time he comes back…but I see that he is early. I saw the note at your door and here I am”

Yash smiled and looked relieved…….the alcohol had helped him accept Pooja’s version more comfortably and I looked at Pooja and smiled too. “Come Pooja join us” Yash said inviting her.

“By the way I see you have gone shopping ….you look great in this dress” “Now don’t you start all over again” she said blushing. “And no, I won’t join you….I have lots of work to do.

You both go ahead. Aryan will you have lunch with us” she said looking at me with her lovely…deep innocent eyes.

How could I refuse…….her invitation?
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

We sat there drinking for a long time…..enjoying the company and having fun, while Pooja became busy in the kitchen preparing some delicious food for us..

She had changed into a house dress for working in the kitchen. It was an ordinary cotton dress coming few inches below her knees and she wore an apron over it as she cooked lunch for us.

“Lunch is ready…..now c’mon you two….. It’s difficult to stop you once you start together” Pooja said…coming to her living room.

“Ok, honey …we will be there in a second” Yash said, his speech slightly slurry.

We sat at the dining table and Pooja served us a delicious lunch consisting of Rice and Rajmah along with a mixed veg.

I noticed that though I and Yash were having fun….Pooja sat quietly….not meeting my eyes and responding only when asked something. I knew she was nervous…..or guilty……or both.

“What happened dear….you do not look…. well?” Yash asked haltingly.

“No…. I… I. ’m fine” Pooja said…smiling at him “It’s just too hot’n humid in here”

“You should have tasted the wine..that Yash brought…it ..was so smooth…..would surely have cooled you.” Yash said laughing and looking at me.

I smiled at him….but inwardly could feel the pain that Pooja was going through…she was trying to come to terms with leading a normal life with Yash…but those two days were haunting her……trying to pull her back…

I was also feeling a bit uncomfortable now sitting in front of the couple…who till a few days back were trying to settle comfortably in their married life; and my lust……my emotions…..had changed everything.

But strangely I felt no guilt whatsoever…….I loved Pooja and I wanted her to myself come what may….

I excused myself from the table after a few minutes of some light talk.
“I better leave you two for some catching up……” I said smiling at Yash and then looking at Pooja. She immediately lowered her eyes. “Why don’t you two have dinner with me…..we could go out”

Yash looked at Pooja inquiringly…and before she could answer…gave me a nod. ”Of course..we will…..don’t we darling?”

Pooja looked at me fleetingly and seeing me smiling she nodded slowly and looking at Yash she said “Yes we can…if you are not too tired”

“Ok That’s decided then…we go out at 7:30 ” I said as I got up on my feet to leave.
Then as an after thought I said

“By the way Yash, did you see Mr. Desai lately?”

“No! wh…at happened?” Yash said

“I think the poor chap has lost it.” I said laughing “Goes on talking vague things…the other day he met me and said why we were not getting together more often.

Then said….I have to meet Yash …why he did not invite me for marriage…blah blah..blah. Just be cautious he might come knocking any day.”

“He should get married again” Yash said jokingly “this will solve all his problems. Thanks for warning me”

We both laughed and I left it at that. I did not want to clarify too much…lest it makes him suspicious. I looked at Pooja and she smiled at me……gratefully.

“One more thing.. Aryan….yaar …do you have ice in your refrigerator….we don’t seem to have any and also please send some cold water.” Yash said….he was slurring more and more and I thought he was a bit too drunk. He looked tired too.

“Sure I said….I will bring in few minutes.” I said getting up.

“Don’t bother….Pooja will collect it from your flat.. P..pooja, darling please get some ice and water from Aryan…..I m too tired and sleepy” he said

“ Ok I will bring it …in 5-10 minutes” she said “ now get some rest…you look as if you need lot of rest.

“Yes…sure….Bye Aryan….and thanks buddy”

“Bye Yash, be fit for the night” I said “dinner I mean” smiling at him

With that I went out of his flat…..an excitement running through me……..Pooja was coming back at my flat…..alone….if only for a few moments…..

I waited impatiently for Pooja to turn up. I wanted desperately to talk to her….to comfort her….to show her that she should not feel ashamed of what happened…because I believed that whatever happened was destined to happen….nobody can change that…and I believed that it was pure love than mere passion.

The door bell rang and I was immediately brought out of my thoughts. The strange excitement again enveloped me. Though I had left her alone only for a few moments….it felt ages since I saw her…or talked to her.

Her vulnerability was drawing me more and more towards her. What had started as pure lust……was now transforming into deep love for her.

I went to the door and opened it slowly. There standing in front of me was the most beautiful face I had come to know so well in the last two days. She stood there.. fidgeting

And as soon as she saw me…she lowered her eyes.

I smiled and stood aside….letting her enter inside. I slowly closed the door behind her. She looked at me with those deep innocent eyes….

“Ar..yan…..what has …..” she started but before she could complete the sentence …I do not know what took over me …..I couldn’t control myself and I took her in my arms and sealed her lips with my own… all the nervous energy and all the restrained passion broke loose as I crushed her body to mine .

She struggled to get free….but then too fell in the throes of passion and put her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. We kissed each other with all the passion in world.. Our tongues exploring each other’s mouth wildly as we became one.

I let my hands fall on her ass over her dress and pulled her closer….letting her feel my hardness…..my love….my passion for her…….as if showing to her….how much effect she has on me.

‘Mmmmm…..mmmm” she moaned. As I guided her lip locked to the kitchen. “Ary… ...Aryan…please…. not ….now……I can’t……..Yash…” she pleaded

But I was in no mood to listen…as I put my hands under her dress and lifted it to her waist . Then I hooked my hands in the waist band of her panties and pulled them down to her thighs.

“Noooo…oo” she squealed , but I smothered her lips with mine. Then I pulled her panties further down on her thighs to her knees till I let them fall slowly on the ground. I slowly began unzipping her dress from behind and opened it all the way down to her lower back.

My fingers quickly undid the clasps of her bra and before she had time to react….I had laid her down on the floor and quickly got out of my shorts and boxers.

She was in frenzy too now, writhing on the floor with ecstasy.

I bent down and slowly lifted her dress over her creamy thighs and all the way up to her waist……..as her lovely pussy came into view. I slowly clamped my mouth on it…..and sucked it…..the lovely juices felt like honey in my mouth as I lapped up everything.

Then I, pulled down the top of her dress along with her loose bra so that her…… milky white boobs with pink cheery like nipples were displayed to my eyes. I slowly sucked both of them one by one …until they were standing proudly on their respective mounds………

“Aaaa…h, Aryan…please…..no…” Pooja moaned.

I was dying to love her even more…..to shower all my love on her…but knew time was short and any time Yash could get suspicious and come looking for Pooja.. I slowly spread her legs and entered her.

“Aaaaaa….h…..Aaaaaah” she cried as I started moving up and down in her lovely tight pussy….stretching the walls with each stroke till I was completely inside her.

I took the nipple in my mouth and sucked at them feverishly as I increased my strokes.

Pooja too started grinding her hips and matched me stroke for stroke………faster and faster…….we moved in unison……..till we became unaware of anything else surrounding us.

“Aaah …. aaah … aaaah….I love you… Pooja” I cried. It was just the two of us in a tremendous frenzy…….moving within each other’s bodies…. Loving each other….giving and receiving pleasure till….we both exploded together….in another of those earth- shattering orgasms.

I came hard inside her…..filling her fully with my juices…….and she clamped me so tightly till I lay there spent on her beautiful body…contended that…..Pooja was still mine…….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Slowly I came out of her…kissing her softly on her lips. She had her eyes closed…and was panting from exertion and…..from a sea of emotions washing over her. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at me.

What I saw in her eyes was not passion…….not sexual excitement or contentment…...but a tinge of sadness and deep love for me. I t pained me so much that I was the one who was responsible for this emotional state of her’s….for literally putting her in this situation, where she could not live with Yash now and couldn’t leave him either.

Moreover……..it was me who couldn’t leave her now……..I had fallen madly in love with this innocent beauty.

She got up from the floor and stood there in front of me trying to get dressed again. She put on her bra slowly and covered her bosom with her dress.

“What have we done Aryan?” she said slowly….almost as if crushed by the pain”.........it will never be the same again”

“I know Pooja…..it’s all my fault” I said… getting up ……putting on my boxers and gently going behind her and helping her zip up her dress…..feeling her soft skin as I zipped her up.

Then I put my hands on her shoulder and turned her towards me and looked deep in her eyes. “Pooja……the truth is…….I love You……….I love you more than any thing in this world….and now I know…...that I cannot live without you.”

“I love you too …..Aryan….but…..I can not…”

Before she could complete…… I embraced her tightly and crushed her to me. She too hugged me back and we stood there…lost in our own thoughts……thinking of a way out….but not getting any answers.

But standing there……..with that lovely ….tender ….innocent…Pooja in my arms….I made a vow to myself…….I will get her back……I will make her mine….

I knew it would be hard on Yash….but I was too far gone now in this that I did not have any guilt or any moral reasoning.

"I will have you……Pooja …I surely will” I whispered.

She looked at me with those wide unbelieving eyes…….brimming with tears……slowly shaking her head as if she wanted to believe…but could not. She separated from me and slowly turned away.

She picked up her panties from the floor and clutched them in her hands……hesitating……not willing to put them on in front of me.

I turned away…towards the refrigerator…..partly to take out some cold water and ice and partly to give her some privacy………

I deliberately took some time taking out the things. But when I turned I found her standing…there……she had not dressed up.She looked to be in a state of distress…as she contemplated my comment….wanting to believe….but not believing…

“Are you serious?” she asked softly coming up to me and looking in my eyes….searching…..wanting to believe…yet not daring because…the consequences could be devastating for her if the truth came out….

“Do you …truly love me Aryan……?” she asked me still looking unsure…vulnerable.

I kept the things on the slab and taking her by her arms…pulled her to me and again hugged her tightly…” I love you Pooja…..I love you more than anything I have loved so far in life…….” I said passionately…. “I have only one wish now….I want to make you mine….I really do…….will you be mine Pooja”

With that she nodded her head and burst into tears “I love you too Aryan…..oh God … I love you…..but….I know it….its not possible….now…”

“Trust me princess…I will find a way” I said stroking her hair. “ now smile….I don’t want to see any tear in those eyes. They belong to me now”.

She looked at me and smiled feebly…wanting to believe me but still afraid that everything will go wrong….but seeing me so composed she smiled and kissed me slowly on my lips.

My heart started beating faster. Then she separated from me….and unexpectedly….handed her panties to me and said smiling shyly
“You may dress me up….darling”

I smiled took the soft cotton panties from her….bent down and slowly stretched them so that she could put her feet in them….one by one. Then I slowly raised it to her thighs……caressing her skin…till I reached my destination. I let go of the waist band and kissed her on her tummy over her dress as I got up.

“There now….You are ready.” I said “Now go dear…as Yash might be suspicious”
“He is fast asleep and snoring” she said smiling “he could barely move up to the bed”

“Well you should have told me earlier…at least I could have loved you in peace” I said and we both laughed.

I gave her the ice and water bottles and left her at the door. “Will wait for the dinner tonight” I said and kissed her as she left.

I closed the door gently and started thinking of a way to get Pooja back… to make her mine…to think of some reason…to make it look plausible…..but……I had no clue….how..............

I went to my bed room and lay down on the couch there…..thinking…..and thinking…….then praying…...asking for divine help…but could not find an answer to my dilemma. I wanted Pooja to myself…..I could not contemplate sharing her with anyone…and each moment she spent with Yash was making me all the more miserable.

But I did not want any scandal……I did not want Pooja to be made a laughing stock….or humiliated in any way……and that was herculean. I could not just run away with her and leave the city.

I knew that law would catch up with me some time. I wanted Pooja to be legally mine and for that Yash will have to divorce her….on his own…without any external pressure.

I started thinking hard…….to device a plan ….to make Yash feel that he has to leave Pooja on his own…but the harder I tried the more I came against a brick wall.

No matter how much I tried….I was not able to think of a plan where Yash would leave Pooja….without making her look guilty.

So after many deliberations I let the matter drop in frustration. I was making no headway and the worry was killing me so I decided to cool down…... I took out a chilled beer from my refrigerator and had a sip…. It felt refreshing and I calmed down some what.

I peeled my mind off the problem at hand and started making plans for the dinner. I knew that at some stage or the other I might have to confront Yash and I wanted to be ready with all the explanations.

I lazed around the house watching TV…listening to music…but every few minutes I would be reminded of My princess and I would again relive the moments of passion spent with that gorgeous diva.

Every moment of separation was hard for me as I contemplated what would she be doing…..what would she be thinking….and feeling….would Yash be trying to make love to her…..would they……wouldn’t they……could she refuse…..I was not sure…..and the pain was becoming unbearable.

At last when I couldn't take it any longer , I decided to go to Gym to work out…to take out my frustration….my pain on the irons.

I got dressed hurriedly wearing my Chinos and T-shirt and went out.

As I entered the corridor…….I froze in my tracks. There was Mr. Desai standing in front of Yash’s flat and was about to ring the doorbell. God what a day……

At first I had an inclination that I should stop him….but on what pretext ? Then I thought that I should move quietly away…and be gone.

Ultimately I don’t know why…I just shut the door of my flat loudly so that he could hear me.

He turned around and saw me leaving.

“Hi Aryan …” he called

“Hi Mr. Desai …..so, at last you made it” I greeted him smiling.

He smiled sheepishly and before he could react….I just gave him a thumbs up sign and went hurriedly down the stairs.

All types of thoughts crossed my mind…..but ultimately I thought probably it would be best if Mr. Desai told something fishy to Yash…and then probably I would get an opening…somewhere…..But I left it at that and continued downwards .

I spent the next two hours pumping iron at the gym. I wanted all the frustration…all the fear…..and all the pain…to go out…so that I could think clearly and make my next move.

By the time I finished…I was feeling a lot better. I still had no plan…or idea but I suddenly felt confident that somehow today I might find an answer. “ Mission Pooja” was definitely on……

I went home at around 6:45pm….and took a long refreshing bath….letting all the tension seep out through my body. The mere thought of meeting Pooja again was enough to spark that sexual excitement in me.

I felt rejuvenated and I wanted to be ready for everything….I shaved and applied my favourite “Drakkar Noir” after shave. I applied hair styling gel and combed my hair neatly.

I took out an electric blue shirt and a pair of black trousers to go with it. I polished my shoes and was ready for the show by 7:20 pm .

I took a look at myself in mirror and liked what I saw. I looked suave and handsome.

“How would Pooja look tonight?” I wondered……feeling the familiar stirring in my groin.

I waited for their phone call as I did not want to call first. I did not know what Mr. Desai had told them and how Yash had taken everything..?

Then suddenly the phonebell rang…..
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

“Aryan” I said picking up the phone. It was Yash on the other side of line.

“Hi Aryan” he said cheerfully.” Ready for the dinner? Aaj kahan le jaa rahe ho yaar?”

I was so relieved to hear Yash’s cheerful voice that for a few moments I was speechless. “Hey Aryan… you there?” he asked

“Yes…yes Yash…I’m very much here yaar” I said “ I’m ready….how about you and ….Pooja”

“We are ready too ….so where to today buddy?” he asked cheerfully.

“I think ‘ Coco - Palm’ would be good” I said. “It has a pub, a dance-floor and a nice restaurant…or if you have something else in mind ….”

“No..no…..Coco-Palm will be perfect…” he said enthusiastically…

“So , why don’t you come over and we can go downstairs together…”

“Okay ..I will be there in 5 minutes.” I said and disconnected.

I let out a sigh of relief….so Mr. Desai had not been able to sow a seed of suspicion in Yash’s mind. But then I was back to square one….no suspicion….no confrontation…..no way out…God!

What can I do…? And to add to my worry Yash sounded very cheerful…….very ecstatic, in fact….had he ……made love to Pooja today…..or worse still….. had they both enjoyed …………God I was mad with envy…I couldn’t picture Pooja in Yash’s arms…not even for a moment now…….even if they were legally wedded husband and wife.

I decided to go …..This separation was killing me now. I picked up my car keys and apartment keys and went out locking the door behind me.

I reached his flat and rang the door bell. A few moments later the door opened and I saw the smiling face of Yash…greeting me….. “Hi Aryan….ready?” he said looking appreciatively towards me “You truly are dressed for some occasion….aren’t you” he laughed.

I shook his hand and smiled back. He was wearing a light cream coloured trousers with maroon shirt and looked smart himself.

My eyes searched for Pooja but she was nowhere to be seen.

“C’mon inside” he said “ Pooja is taking some time …………POOJA” he called . “ hey Aryan is here…..now come or we will go without you….”he said laughing

“Me go without Pooja…….. are you crazy Yash” I thought.

“Coming…just a minute.” Pooja called from the bedroom…..her lovely voice sending a wave of excitement through my body.

As we sat in the living room waiting …….I asked Yash about Mr. Desai…..rather apprehensively…but I thought it better to catch the bull by its horns rather than wait to be gored….

“Hey Yash! So how was Mr. Desai…..I saw him standing by your door in the evening…”

I waited patiently and looked intently at Yash’s expressions…I wanted to see if there is a change for anger or pain…or…suspicion….whatever…but I saw none. “Oh that….yes that old man did turn up in the evening” he said “ but I was fast asleep then ..and Pooja attended to him.

Can you believe he had even brought a gift for Pooja…..a perfume…said it was a wedding gift for her…….good one though. He even invited us to dinner tonight but was disappointed when she said we are going out with you.” We both laughed.

I felt a wave of relief pass over me…so, Mr. Desai had not met face to face with Yash…and I know he would have been so captivated with Pooja that he would not have dared to even encroach on anything personal. I smiled to myself…….I was safe…….even if for the time being…..but again……that closed one of my options…..Our conversation was cut short by the appearance of the most beautiful sight I had come to savor since last two days….

“Hi I’m ready….” Pooja said as she entered the living room.

I was literally spell bound by her beauty. She looked so very gorgeous that my heart ached that she was still so far off…..She had dressed up in a lovely…. jet black netted sari……with silver border and had worn a light makeup with light pink blush on her cheeks, a very light nude glossy lipstick and a dark eyeliner with light grayish eye-shadow.

She had gelled her hair and worn them in a low bun. To add to the amazing effect she had worn a low-cut satin sleeveless top and a delicate diamond set to go with it. All in all she looked just stunning…too sexy…too classy……she looked ,the Pooja of my dreams …..the Pooja I had begun to adore so much……..the Pooja I was going to make mine……..

If I had been alone I would have whistled out aloud…but all I could do at that moment was just admire my princess from far…and …think more hard about how to make her mine.

“You are looking gorgeous darling” Yash said ,rising from the sofa.

I wanted to say the same thing to her but in my own way…….. perhaps tonight I would find a way to tell her about it in my own.........style.

As we exited his flat, Yash took his keys and we went towards the elevator. I was walking a step or two behind Pooja and I saw her lovely ass swaying as she moved towards the elevator, her silver high heel sandals complimenting her gait beautifully. We went down having light talk in the meanwhile.

Me and Yash were standing on either side of Pooja in the elevator and I could smell an exotic perfume fragrance from her. I felt like being naughty and wanted to feel her skin but resisted the temptation.

She was carrying a delicate silver clutch bag in her hand and looked every inch an angel…a sexy one at that.

We reached the parking lot and I offered to take my car, Yash agreed and I unlocked the doors. He reached around for the front passenger seat and made himself comfortable.

I then swiftly went towards the driver side and opened the door at the rear indicating Pooja to get in. I wanted her to be seated behind me. Then I myself got into the driver seat and drove off.

I adjusted the rearview mirror such that Pooja’s lovely face was framed in the mirror, all I had to do was just lift my eyes and admire my diva. We joked on the way to the resorts but my mind was still firmly on the lookout for a break… time and again

I would look in the rear view mirror discretely and look at my princess…..ah that lovely innocent face….those dreamy eyes…..those delicate lips…….I felt another of those stirrings and within no time had a hardon thinking about those times…..Once or twice our eyes met and she immediately lowered hers…..giving a shy smile .

Oh God! Why was this fellow sitting besides me?

“So, Pooja how was you experience with Mr. desai…..?´I asked casually looking at her in the mirror.

“Oh! Please don’t ask me” she said….giving me a stern look back but with a smile.

“He is the most boring person I’ve met in a long time. I told him that Yash is asleep but he was intent on coming in and chatting. Wasted my half an hour and spoke nothing but about vague things….like mausam kaisa laga…and all.

Ultimately he gave me a gift…..saying its a wedding gift and left hurriedly. He even invited us to dinner but I said we are already going out with you. He looked disappointed but said…okay some other time”

The three of us laughed heartily at his plight but such is the fate…

It was along drive and ultimately after about 45 minutes we reached the COCO-PALM resorts…by the sea side. It was a 5 star resort…very exotic location…and very very special.

It had sprawling lawns… facing the sea side…had one of the best cuisines…and admission was strictly for members and their guests. As the membership was expensive, so only the elite class was admitted , and sometimes the spoilt youngsters of rich parents were also into the scene…enjoying the company of their girl friends and pals.

All in all it was fast becoming a hub of the rich , famous and not so famous…..and was a spot to be in for enjoying the nightlife in Mumbai. Many a scandals were rumored to have started from this place but nothing conclusive was ever pinned on it.

I had got my membership through my company as we used to host some of the dinners for our overseas clients….I flashed my membership card at the gate, the guard saluted and I was allowed inside.

It had a fairly long drive through and I reached the main entrance to the lobby. There was a valet parking system. I exited and opened the door for Pooja. She got out elegantly and I closed the door behind her .

I gave my keys to the attendant..for parking. Then the three of us walked towards the lobby….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories