Friend’s sexy wife

jay

Re: Friend’s sexy wife

Post by jay »

I took her hand in mine and asked:

“Pooja ! I am going out to look for Yash! Would you wait here?”

“No please Aryan, please don’t leave me here, I will come with you.” She looked apprehensive.

“Okay princess, as you wish, but …….I think you should wait in the lawn or the restaurant….rather than coming with me.”

“Why?” she asked innocently “why can’t I come with you?”

“Because I think this is not a place where a girl like you can roam about normally".

“There are…..well as you can see all sorts of people here and I do not want to give you a cultural shock.” I smiled and touched her lips gently with my finger.

She looked at me, nodded and then lowered her eyes….

I took her hand and led her out of that sex den…where the atmosphere was getting more and more hot…..

We walked towards the restaurant on the other side…..and I led her into a richly designed exquisite dining area of the resort. The dining area was a huge enclosure…..very aesthetically designed, with lovely paintings adorning the walls.

The seats were comfortable and red was the prime colour inside. The carpets, the
seating, the walls, the curtains….everything had red as the primary color and then rest of the colours were used elegantly to give it an aura of richness and that unique sensual feel.

There was a live band playing slow seductive music at one end of the dining area….and most of the couples were enjoying the dinner ……in the peaceful ambience which contrasted starkly with the scene in the pub.

I felt Pooja would feel more comfortable here…and wished that I too could give her some company in this exotic place but…I had more important matter at hand.

I beckoned the manager and asked him for a seat somewhere near to where the band was playing…..He smiled graciously and led us to a comfortable place which was .at some distance from the band but gave a beautiful view of outside lawns, which were now bathed in floodlights…..

I helped Pooja into her seat and said “Order anything you like here princess. I will be gone for sometime…and will be back with Yash. Then we can have dinner.”

“Please come soon, I am not all that comfortable alone at such a place”

“Don’t worry darling, I will be back soon” I said and with that I moved towards the exit.

I doubted whether we could have normal dinner after I find about Yash, but I didn’t want to trouble Pooja as yet……

Now was the challenging part, where to find Yash in such a huge place. He could have been in any number of places and I had to be very careful in not surprising him…..otherwise things could take a nasty turn.

So I moved discreetly and thought of checking the restrooms first. I walked towards the rest rooms, which was in a separate enclosure and covered a huge area . The rest rooms were very tastefully constructed and decorated. Every thing in there was in a class of its own.

They were the most luxurious and most comfortable restrooms one could ever be into, with all the basic amenities present, with expensive marble floorings and the latest gadgets for complete comfort and luxury.

Though I found a few people there, enjoying the luxury but I could not find any trace of Yash in there.

I walked out and started towards the lawns and suddenly there near the main entrance I saw him. He was talking animatedly with a young man as if trying to explain something.

I stopped and discreetly positioned myself so that I could watch him while remaining hidden from his view. The Young man to whom he was talking looked to be about 22-23 and was dressed in casual jeans and T-shirt.

He was also listening intently to what Yash was saying, but I could see from distance that Yash was excited and also seemed to be in a hurry. At last they both shook hands and the young man disappeared towards the lawns, while Yash started moving towards the pub.

I thought this was the time to confront him, but when I saw him staggering a little, I felt that I had to take things easy for the time being.

His face was flushed and he looked a bit tense. Probably he was thinking of explaining his absence to Pooja and me.

I gently walked behind him and when he was about to enter the pub again, I shouted

“Yash!” he turned suddenly and looked at me. “Hey buddy, where have you been?”

“Actually A…Aryan….I was not feeling well” he stammered “ and so… I left for the restrooms…and that’s where I ve been till now…...Think I’ve had too much” he tried to force a smile, but I could see that he could not meet my eyes.

I knew he was lying, but for the time being I let the matters be.

“Are you okay now? Is there anything you need?”

“No thanks buddy. I’m fine” he smiled. “Where’s Pooja?”

“Pooja is in the restaurant. She was feeling a bit uncomfortable here in the pub so I took her to the restaurant. She too was worried about you. Come on lets have dinner”

With that we walked towards the restaurant. Pooja was sitting there engrossed in her thoughts and looked every inch an angel except that she was in black today.

Her fair complexion in that black attire against a red backdrop, gave her that exquisite look, which could even turn on a… monk……let alone any normal male.

As soon as we arrived, Pooja looked relieved and a bit apprehensive too. She looked at Yash, who was still a bit dazed and looked a bit drunk…and asked in a concerned voice

“Where have you been, Yash…?”

“Oh! I was not feeling well……I was in restroom” he said evasively.

I knew he was lying and hiding something, I could guess what it was, but until I was completely sure I couldn’t do anything about it.

“Who asked you to drink so much, when you can not tolerate” she asked looking a bit annoyed.

“Its okay Pooja, its not his fault……I think the dancing and the atmosphere in there got to him…come on lets have dinner” I said pleasantly.

I beckoned the manager, who appeared swiftly and ordered an exquisite dinner sans the alcohol, as I knew Yash could not take anymore and Pooja would not approve.

As for me, I had to drive back, so instead I ordered soups as the starters.

I tried to start a small talk about the ambience and the atmosphere in there, but found that Yash was only speaking in monosyllables. He seemed preoccupied, as if tense about something.

This gave me an opportunity to talk with Pooja, who was sitting in front of us and was looking all the more lovely. I noticed her lipstick was gone and I could understand why. I just hoped Yash did not notice it.

The dinner was served in exotic dishes and was very delicious. We were quite hungry by that time, and literally tore into the meal. We were making small talks , none of them serious.

A few times my eyes met Pooja and I felt the same spark that was there when I had taken her out for dinner the other night. I touched her foot lightly from under the table and she moved it away quickly, giving me a passing glare.

I noticed that she was blushing deeply….probably she too was recalling the erotic moments of previous evening in the restaurant and was probably as turned on as I was .

We finished the dinner, without any further incident and Yash insisted on paying the bill, to which I agreed.

Finally we bid adieu to that exotic yet sensual place and started back. Yash was definitely not his usual self .

He was trying to make small talks and was trying to laugh but all that seemed staged and fake. He was definitely not with us and I knew it……

We reached our building and I parked the car…..my mind was racing and I wanted to clear my doubts before I could proceed, so I decided that I would have a long talk with him….today. As we exited the elevator , I said

“Hey Yash there’s something I want to have your opinion about. Could you please come to my flat for some time.”

Then looking at Pooja I said” don’t worry I won’t keep him long” she smiled at me and nodded.

“Thanks for a lovely evening Aryan” she said

“It was my pleasure all the way”…I said smiling and looking at her. She blushed immediately

“Goodnight and don’t start drinking again” she said and went swaying gently towards her flat.

I opened the door to my flat and we both entered. We went to the drawing room and made ourselves comfortable on the sofa.

“So, what is it that you want my opinion about?” He asked

“First you tell me,… are you feeling okay? Wait here I will make some soda-lime.

It will make you feel better” And with that I went towards the kitchen and prepared two glasses of chilled soda lime.

I came back and handed over a glass to him. He took the glass and had a long swig. It must have felt good as he gave me a smile and a wink.

I sat down on the sofa opposite to him and had a sip of the chilled liquid too.

“So Aryan what is it?” he asked smiling.

“Yash ! this is a very sensitive matter that I want to discuss with you. I know its late today, but I wanted to bring it up today as tomorrow I might not bring myself to discuss such thing with you”

Now he looked a bit apprehensive and said “What are you talking about buddy?”

“Yash…… Please don’t take me wrong on this but I think, whatever you are doing is not right for you and Pooja” I said pensively ….taking my gamble. I knew either it would hit the bull’s eye or I would be way off mark.

But there was no middle way….no safe path to tread. I had to take my chances now…and this chance could either make or break my friendship with Yash and thereby my chances of getting Pooja.

“What are you talking about Aryan…….I don’t understand” he said. The colour on his face had drained and he was looking pale now.

After a long pause, I said “Look Yash, there is no point in hiding now….I know…that you are….well…. a gay”. I felt as if a huge load had been lifted of my heart when I said those words.

I had taken all circumstances into consideration, and finally when I had said what I strongly believed. I waited for his reaction.

He looked down towards the carpet for some time. The silence in those few moments was deafening.

I expected him to get angry, to explode……even pick up a fight with me……but he did nothing of that sort.

He just kept on looking at that carpet and then said slowly.

“I knew you would guess it sooner rather than later……”

“Buddy, its not that I am against you or your preferences, but ……..” I trailed off. I could not bring myself to say anything more. Sometimes the silence conveys more than the words can ever express.

“Does Pooja know about it”? he asked slowly.

I was taken aback by his question. “Why would he ask me that?” It was too sensitive a matter.

I knew he would not have said it….unless……unless of course he suspected there was something going on between me and Pooja. Now that thought was numbing. I was not prepared for it and kept silent for a few moments.

“No” I said “she doesn’t”. I did not give any clarifications, nor did I elaborate on the matter. I knew ‘the more you try to defend, what is not right, the more you land up messing it.’

He nodded….and after a moments silence said “You know Aryan, I ve been wanting to tell all this to Pooja for quite sometime now. But I just could not bring myself to speak about it.

Its so embarrassing and hurts when you think that you ruin a girls life for just no fault of hers. I always felt that I was normal, that I had normal feelings, but somehow always suppressed my hidden desire to be with men.

I always enjoyed their company more but did not think much into it till I got married. After marriage I began to realize that my preferences …….lay elsewhere, that I just could not be normal in bed with a girl.

I knew that if I could not be attracted to Pooja, then I couldn’t be attracted to any female. That’s when my hidden desires came to fore. I realized that I was not what you call a normal male,……..that I liked male company more……both in and out of the bed. Yes Aryan….I’m a gay

I got up from my place and came and sat besides him. I put my arm around his shoulder and said softly “I understand…….. Yash, and it’s not your fault. You only came to know about it a bit later in life…..otherwise it would not have been such a mess for you as well as for Pooja”

“I know Aryan …I‘ve not been able to justify my relationship with Pooja. She is a simple innocent normal girl, whose life I’ve made a mess of. I know……that now she…is attracted to you…..I can see it in her eyes…...I can feel it……..and I also know…that you too like her……..but I am not angry or cross….with either of you, because I can understand the human need to be loved…and cared for…………..”

There was an uncomfortable silence between the two of us……which seemed to last an eternity.

I wanted to say something…but just couldn’t …..my emotions were in a turmoil…..could I take that one chance…I had been waiting for…..could I just go for it now……

I realized that if I didn’t speak today, I will never be able to do so again…so gathering all my courage….. I spoke

“Yes….Yash, …….you are right. I …….I’ve ……fallen in love with…Pooja” I confessed and that one sentence, just took all the guilt away. I felt so light…..as if I had confessed to my sins in front of god. Now whatever happens….I was not afraid. “I know its not right to suggest this ….but I think that time has come to rethink about your future…..and Pooja’s life.” I said it as gently and as feelingly I could say.

He nodded as if preparing himself for the inevitable……the words he wanted to say were there on his lips but were taking an eternity coming out of his mouth. But at last gathering every ounce of courage he said

“I guess, I will have to tell Pooja everything………I don’t know how I will face her but I can not live with this guilt any longer………

I guess she will divorce me after this but…..I am ready for any eventuality…..now. I can’t mess up with her life any more.”

“Would you like me to help…?” I asked gently.

“No Aryan, I’m grateful that you have confronted me with this today. I was living in constant guilt. I was not living normally with Pooja nor was I enjoying my life the way I wanted to.

It was as if I was always cheating myself. Now I feel light that at last I’ve come to terms with my sexuality and only thing is to make Pooja understand…I’m dreading the confrontation, but I guess that I will face it sooner rather than later…Thanks buddy. I owe you one for this. ”

“Yash!...there’s one thing I want you to promise…..” I said

“What?”

“That you will not accuse Pooja of anything…….anything at all…..it was none of her fault that she was attracted to me. I hope you understand”

“I understand Aryan” he said smiling weakly…. “I’m glad that someone loves her more than I do…….otherwise she would have been shattered.

Don’t worry; I know she is not to be blamed.”
“Thanks” I said to him with a smile….extending my hand. He took it and shook my hand, smiled .We both hugged each other and he left my flat.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Re: Friend’s sexy wife

Post by jay »

Though Pooja was shocked at first, and a bit disturbed, but with my help and Yash’s candid confession, she came to terms with the fact that Yash was indeed a normal guy but with different sexual preferences.

We explained it to her as gently as we could so that she was not hurt. The fact that she was now in love with me…helped her overcome the shock somewhat easily as compared to what it would have been, if that was not the case.

Her parents too were shocked with the development and took her with them to their home in Gujrat.

The legal process took more than three months. There was a ground for mutual divorce and ultimately it was granted.

Immediately after the divorce, I went to her place and with all sincerity I asked for her hand from her parents.

They were reluctant at first and were naturally apprehensive about Pooja’s future and that too when the boy was a friend of her ex husband.

But somehow I managed to convince them that……I would take care of their daughter throughout my life. When Pooja was asked about it she had no reservations (of course) and so we were married quietly in the registrar’s office in a simple ceremony.

I had requested my company for a change in apartment….and..as I had got promoted in the mean time so, they readily agreed to my request.

The apartment they provided to me was a solitary house. This was more comfortable, more spacious and more luxurious than the previous one.

Even before the marriage I had decorated it beautifully and tastefully like my previous one and one thing was similarly reconstructed and decorated…….the bathroom.

At last the day came when I brought Pooja back to my place. She was overawed by the beauty of that place. There was a lovely garden in front of the house with a fountain in the center.

“Wow! Aryan it’s so lovely….I love this place. It’s even more beautiful than the previous one.

I’m so glad I ‘m here with you…..” she said to looking at me with those deep innocent eyes and looking as lovely as ever.

She was wearing a lovely maroon ‘lehnga- choli’ and looked every inch a beautiful Indian bride.

I opened the door of my house and before we could enter I said “Close your eyes princess”

She looked at me and with a beautiful smile, she gently closed her eyes. I bent down and picked her up in my arms and carried her inside. Despite the heavy dress that she was wearing, she felt so light in my arms.

It had been ages since I had picked her up like that and the mere thought of the first time was enough to send the blood racing through my body. She looked so innocent and beautiful. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling.

I carried her past the lobby, directly into my master bed room, which I had got decorated very tastefully for such an occasion. There was a large king sized bed with comfortable mattresses.

Rose petals were sprinkled over the bed and on the floor by of the side of the bed. There were fresh flowers in vases placed at all corners of the room, giving the room a very exotic fragrance.

I had placed big candles at strategic places in the room, which would be lit at an appropriate time.

I laid her down gently on the bed.

“Keep your eyes closed darling” I said charmingly.

“What are you doing Aryan?…Hope its not anything naughty like the last time” she said laughing.

“Don’t worry jaana, just keep your eyes closed” I said.

Then from the side table drawer, I took out a small box . I opened it slowly . In it was an exquisitely designed gold ring with a solitaire diamond from Cartier.

“Now you can open your eyes princess.” I said and held the box in front of her.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me and then her eyes fell on the box I was holding.

“Welcome to my life princess………and be with me till eternity” I said softly and kissing her tenderly on her forehead..

She was speechless for a few moments. She looked deep in my eyes and then threw her arms around my neck. “Oh!...I love you Aryan……I love you so much……..I don’t have words to express my feelings” she hugged me tightly for sometime…..passing all her emotions to me through that silence we call……. love and when she separated, I could see tears welling in her eyes.

“Hey ! Did’nt you like it?” I said holding the box again.

She took the ring out of the box delicately and admired it. “Its beautiful…..so very beautiful” she beamed .

I took the ring from her and with my left hand I held her delicate fingers and gently slipped the ring on her ring finger. “Be mine forever…..princess” I said lovingly and brought my lips close to hers .

We looked at each other for a few precious seconds and then she just closed her eyes.

I brought my lips to hers and sealed them in an eternal kiss. I had not touched her for close to four months and now when our lips met……my passion had no bonds. I felt as if I was starved of her love…….her care…..her passion. I wanted her and wanted her badly.

I just went on sucking her lovely lips like there was no tomorrow and gently made her lay down on the bed.

She too responded to my kisses and put her arms around my neck and pulled me close to her. I opened my mouth and let my tongue roam over her lovely lips as if knocking on them for entry inside.

She opened her lips a fraction and that was enough for my tongue to slip inside her lovely mouth. I felt her tongue with my tongue and gave her a soul stirring kiss where I sucked the breath out of her mouth.

I was kissing her so deeply that it almost ached but the sensation was the most pleasurable I had ever felt. I then released her almost bruised lips for a moment to allow her some breath, before again sealing her lips with mine, this time kissing her …..gently…..delicately……softly……..sensitively, till she was moaning in pleasure.

As I kept on kissing her, my hand became busy, exploring the beautiful body that was away from me for such a long time…..that I had missed so much.

My fingertips caressed the skin on her neck gently and then moved down to the lovely mounds that were encased so beautifully in that rich embroidered choli. I gently massaged her boobs over the choli and then let my hand roam lower on her abdomen.

Her lovely flat tummy was exposed as the choli had ridden up somewhat. I touched her delicate skin and this suddenly sent a shiver down her body. She quivered under my delicate touch and moaned a little.

Slowly I moved my hand downwards and reaching her thighs, I gently pulled her lehnga..upwards.

She tried to catch hold of my hand…as if to stop me..from going any further…but I had waited long enough and today I was not about to curb myself.

I freed my hand and again started pulled her lehnga upwards till her creamy white thighs were exposed. I felt the delicate skin of her thighs with my fingertips and the feeling was heavenly.

I was almost bursting out of my trousers but wanted to prolong the pleasure more. The skin of her thighs was as smooth as silk…without a blemish. The soft supple flesh felt heavenly under my fingers.

I caressed her lovely soft thighs with my fingers for some time and gently moved upwards…….till I felt the edge of her panties.

I kept my hand there…..feeling the soft delicate skin…..tracing the outline of her panty covered mound and then feeling the fabric of her panties. It was smooth …and silky to touch…..so sensual…so sexy…..

I moved my lips from her lips to her gorgeous neck and placed few delicate kisses and licked her tender flesh….then I bit her gently. She was moaning with pleasure now….

“mmmmm…….mmmmm…aaaahh…AA….Aryan…….aaah” she moaned.

I went down and lifting her a little, I slipped my hand on her back and started to un button her choli which was delicately held in place by the small hooks in the back. It was undone in no time and I gently lifted the fabric and helped her out of it.

A lovely pink satin bra covered her mounds but only just. She was heaving with passion and with each breath her lovely boobs moved up as if trying to free themselves of all the constraints.

I decided to ease their pain a little and again moved my hand back to unhook her bra. Gently I peeled her bra away from her and looked at those lovely pair of boobs which were now exposed in their full glory.

The pink nipples were erect over their areolas and were standing like cherries on the cake. I could not control myself any longer and just started feasting on such an exotic dish.

I took her nipple between my lips, pushing it against the roof of my mouth and then gently rolled it back and forth till she was crying out with pleasure.

“Oooooh! A…..aryan….. please ……..aah”

I released it for a second and then again took it in my mouth this time nibbling gently at the tip and then sucking it deeply…..This again sent a wave of pleasure through her body and she lifted her hips somewhat…..”Aaaaaaah……”

She was now on the verge of an orgasm, but I wanted more so I slowed down, bringing her down with me. I went down and kissed her tummy licking her belly button and with my other hand I moved my fingers delicately over her silky soft panties, caressing her pussy with my fingers till I could feel the wetness there.

I got up and looked at my princess lying topless on that bed of roses….her eyes closed….., with her dress lifted to her waist and her lovely pink panties contrasting strikingly against the maroon dress, covering her treasures from my eyes.

Slowly I moved my lips over to her panties and kissed her pussy through the soft satin material…till it was all wet from my kisses and her juices. I undid the string of her dress from the side and gently pulled the heavy garment down her legs.

Then I slowly tugged at her soft bikini panties ……she lifted herself and helped me remove them completely from her body.

Her pussy was exactly as I had remembered; completely smooth ….totally bare and glistening with juices. It was one of the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. I quickly dove to into the treasure and started sucking her nether lips. I lapped up the juices as if I was famished and just couldn’t get enough of her.

Slowly I opened her pussy lips and dove my tongue inside and licked her clit……which was engorged by now. I sucked at it so hard that now Pooja was on verge of an explosive orgasm and so was I…I quickly got rid of my clothes and let my monster have a whiff of cool air..

It was standing majestically erect ready to enter his treasure trove. I quickly lowered myself between her legs, and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly and ever so slowly I entered her tight pussy.. “Ooooh.”.the feeling was lovely beyond words. I had missed this moment for so long….to be one with the girl I loved…….I desired and I wanted to share my entire life with.

“ooooooh …..aaaah …Aryan…please ….aaaah” she cried as I entered her . I started stroking in and out as I made gentle love to her….slowly at first but then increasing my strokes and started moving faster.

She too moved her hips to match my strokes till we both were moving in synchronization…our bodies glued to each other…..our breaths mingling ……and we reached another plane of ecstacy……..till at last we both could not hold any longer

“ I’m going to come darling……..” I panted…… “Oooooh I’m there….”

“Me too … ….me tooooo….oooh Aryan…please ….don’t stop now…pleeeeeeease….aaaah……I’m coming…..aaaaaaaaaaah”
And we both exploded simultaneously in an unforgettable.. earth shattering orgasm.

I came deep inside her as she matched me stroke for stroke…….her pussy walls engulfing me deeply…..tightly…… caressing me…..draining every drop of my juices….till I lay on her …….spent ……..panting heavily…..

She too was heaving beneath me …her soft body…..felt so lovely….so desirous ……..

We both were in bliss now. We had got what we wanted and I knew that I was the most lucky person alive on earth………..The journey that had started as a slow seduction …..had culminated in eternal Love for that girl….the Girl whom I still love…more than my life.

Hope you like the story as much as I loved it...........
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)