A LIVELY GIRL

jay

Re: A LIVELY GIRL

Post by jay »

jen2952: I was just in a low mood and he understood the same. He was nice young man of 24-25 years. He took me for a long ride and we came near Halsur Lake. He took a cigarette and was having it. I told to give him. He told that’s not for me, and this one what he is having is really bad. I asked him what is it as it looked like a cigarette. He told me it’s a joint. I said joint.

jen2952: I forced him to give him one. My mistake #1 or 100th I didn’t knew. When he pulled another one and gave me there was a lust in his eyes and was tearing me apart with his eyes as he handed me the joint. In fact I should have realized that. I had it and the first drag it was a bang as if someone shot me. I had cigarette almost after 2 year. It was huge kick and it got relaxed as if I was out of my mind.

sachin_here: what is a joint.

jen2952: Marijuana rolled loose into a cigarette is called a "joint"

sachin_here: that is ganja right

jen2952: yes

sachin_here: wow then

jen2952: He dropped me home at 10 and went to office to pick up night peoples. I was really drooling as I reached home mom was wide-awake for me. Seeing her I was back to sense and as she hugged me I felt like strangulating her. I had normal chat and went to bed. As I was lying on my bed I just thought what was really going on. I saw my mom getting fucked by the man who fucked me and who happened to be my dad.

jen2952: But again my picture came into my mind what I did getting fucked by two peons like a slut day in and day out. I thought she might be feeling the same way. So after much struggle I dropped the idea of hating her. But I felt cheap about my uncle or my dad. In spite of knowing who I was he still fucked me made me sick. I never thought in my wildest dream that a father could treat his daughter just like an ordinary slut. My mind was on fire didn’t knew how could someone be so cheap. But again when thinking of what kind of fuck he gave me was putting me into two directions.

jen2952: I hated him, and I liked the way he fucked me. My approach towards Maqdoom my jeep driver increased. He was stopping me and sometimes even forced me don’t make it a habit, but I started having it forcefully grabbing it from his pocket. Sometimes he didn’t get the same. After 4 days mom left for Pune and I was surprised when my uncle made an approach to me that night. As he was mauling my whole body talking all that nasty things and was finger fucking me I just asked him “well uncle how do you feel finger fucking your daughter”. It was shocker for him. He removed his hand and said “what”. I said to him what happened on the first day.

jen2952: He couldn’t even lift his eye to see me and left from the room. It was pathetic. I cried like hell that day. I was out of control didn’t knew what to do, even broke the few things, but uncle didn’t even came to see what happened inside. He too knew what might have gone. I had one joint left with me and started having it. To be frank sachin I was relaxed and slept. What I thought at that time was a real wrong thing. In fact it was just a killer to what we really are. If I could have cried more then I could have been ok.

sachin_here: that’s really bad jenny, I could say one thing its that you don’t feel anything if you are humiliated by someone else, but getting humiliated in front of your own blood really sucks.

jen2952: u ass hole u r consoling me r screwing me with ur words

sachin_here: sorry dear if I hurted u, but come on jen do u think so what I said was wrong

jen2952: I don’t know, any by got to go

sachin_here: you dumbo why don’t u wait and chat with me some more

jen2952: I got to sleep got to go to work byeeeeeeeeee

sachin_here: hey u there

jen2952: yes

sachin_here: saw u online and buzzing u a lot, no reply

jen2952: I was busy

sachin_here: so what’s your favorite time with your uncle did he fucked you after that incident

jen2952: father

sachin_here: ohh

jen2952: The main thing was that he became my slave

sachin_here: What??? you, still had randy moments with him.

jen2952: yes I loved his dick and he couldn’t be without his wife as she was the sole person responsible for what he was but forget it

sachin_here: see you promised to give me the best sexiest thing of your life so just asking you the same, you don’t feel like telling forget it ok tell me about your
Maqdoom

sachin_here: ok dear sorry as you wish whatever

jen2952: Will write and mail it to you this is to painful, bye

sachin_here: Hey wait man you there

Well Smita this was the chat conversation.

Sending the mail which I collected the same bit by bit and sending it to you.
As I told earlier the I was getting closer to Maqdoom, I didn’t knew in spite I gave him ample chance he never took me in that way and I was liking this guy. Which was my mistake, which I came to know it later.

It was some Saturday and we had office party. I was drunk and actually Maqdoom waited till 1 am in the morning for me. I was surprised and I was in need of a joint and he told he don’t have but I told I want it, so he told he will take me to a place and get it from here.

I told I care a damn till I get it. I have already told my so called uncle or dad that I don’t know at what time I will be home.

He took me to some place near Yelankana to a nice big bunglow and took me in. I waited he told me to come in and made me sit in one of the rooms which turned out to be a big bedroom in the basement.

I waited and when I heard "hi jen kasie ho" I was shocked to see our technical manager Mr. Milind and said "Sir you here".

He said, "oh gosh you remember me, I thought tumhare nashe ke halat mein mujhe pechangoe kay nahi".

This bastard was filthy rich and he just loves to fuck what I heard in the office people tell about him

“So kab se chalu kiya joints”

“Sir nahi aise hi”

He was wearing a long gown and I could make out there was nothing inside. He put some powder on the glass table and Maqdoom caught my hand and pulled me towards him.

Milind sir pushed me down on the carpet floor in front of the glass. It was very low dose of cocaine mixed with Escasty. Milind sir caught both my hands and I could feel his hard cock on my ass butt and he told me to snuff it in my nose and try something real exciting.

I didn’t know I did it and the powder went in my nose gosh it was the kick of my life as if somebody pulled a dagger in my head and grunted “fuck it”. Milind sir too snuffed the same and then rubbing his nose he turned towards me and holding my head he pulled me closer telling me, "with pleasure Jen, I have being waiting for the same for a long time".

I was stunned to hear the same, "What sir ". I was still in my lust as he pulled the knot of his gown and out come his naked body.

I just didn’t know what was happening and told, “Please sir”. Mr. Milind started caressing my face. I didn’t know what to do. I was filled with double lust

Maqdoom’s hand came on my hair and he pulled it back towards him and said, "Sir kab se tadap rahe te terko chodne ke liye," as he gripped it more tightly.

I went mad with Maqdoom as it was almost 5-6 months I was with him, he never touched and today he is helping someone else to fuck me.

Mr. Milind with a huge grin split in his face started removing my Shirt buttons. Maqdoom's back was on the wall holding my both hands with his right hand and pulling my hairs back. Mr. Milind has already removed my shirt buttons and both his hands were on my breast mauling it as if it were nothing.

I was already wet between my legs. Now my body too was getting out of control facing both this guys treating me a in a rough way. Maqdoom pushed his hands down and removed my shirt in fact literally tore it telling me, “Sir ne bhola ta dono milke tere ko chodnge nahi to kabh ka terko chodhta ta”. Mr. Milind unbuckled my belt and removed of my zipper.

With one go he removed of my pants and was on his knees seeing my shaven cunt. I know by the looks of his eyes he was really excited seeing my wet cunt. They both brought me near the bed. I was utterly helpless and cursing my foolishness in letting this entire thing happen.

I lay there moaning softly waiting for some big action. Mr. Milind chuckled and stroking his cock. I was amazed to see his rock hard cock almost 8+ inches and thick enough and was hard as a steel rod.

He advanced towards me. Blood was rushing thorough all my veins seeing the same. I was looking at his rampant penis, he brought it closer to my mouth and holding my head he didn’t had to say anything as my lips automatically parted as he brought his cock very close to my mouth.

Mr. Milind had dropped on his knees and he was kneeling on the bed with me on my knees in front of him, fucking my mouth. I sucked his cock with evidently unfaked hunger, jerking it one hand, licking and sucking it lasciviously, moaning.

Maqdoom too had removed his pants and was rubbing his cock. Mr. Milind chortled, his head bent, watching me, one hand on my head, moving it steadily back and forth. "Mmm -- nice -- real nice -- suck it -- come on aur jor se -- suck it harder!" he was moaning with pleasure.

Maqdoom looking at me and said, "sir ne sahi andaza lagaya tu mast chudkad hai". His huge penis glistened between my lips. Mr. Milind laughed and pushed me onto my back on the bed. He bent over me, between my thighs. He spread them wide, my eyes were glittering with lust now.

He started teasing me by rubbing his cock head up and down my cunt wall. I was getting more and more desperate now wanting him to ram that in me. Mr. Milind pressed his cock-head to my cunt-lips. It was huge and I was tensed. He paused, bent over me on his arms. With a loud, shuddering cry, Mr. Milind flexed his buttocks and slammed his hips forward.

His penis rammed into my cunt and I cried out, my face twisting in agony and joy, my back arching, the breath whooshing from my throat. The huge cock disappeared in my flesh.

"Like it?" Mr. Milind asked snarled in my ear. "Say you like it, whore!"

"Mmmmhh Yes!" I gasped. "Yeh! That's better! Say it again!"

"Ohh fuckk yaaa ahhhh".

Mr. Milind flung his head back and laughed. "Then take it,! Take it. Jen you really got a tight cunt you bitch! its wonderful then the other fucking choot in the office".

I was stunned to hear that language, knowing he had fucked others too in the office but at the same time was enjoying his huge dick in me.

He lifted his hips, moving his cock outward and then rammed it back in again savagely. I cried out, my face contorting, my body arching and twisting and bowing under his.

Maqdoom who till know was a mere watcher came near my head moving his cock in his hands. He brought his cock near my mouth and said "Sir abh raha nahi jahta yeah dekkhe” Mr. Milind told him, “to dekh kay raha hai, de uske mum mein” he bellowed. "Le meri jan, le teri liye kabse tadap raha hai"
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

"Mmmmhhhh ahhhh!" I could only moan, as my breathing ragged and staccato by the hard fucking from Mr. Milind. "Chod sali ko -- fuck her -- -- aur jor se -- Ohhh yes! yes! Unhhh! OHHHHHHHH!" Maqdoom was telling Milind to fuck me, as well was getting excited by the way I was sucking of his cock. Chortling and laughing, Mr. Milind-fucked my cunt as Maqdoom watched in horrified fascination.

His hips swung up and down, up and down. His cock crushed into my cunt again and again, ramming and reaming in deeply, pistoning violently up and down and in and out of my cunt. My breasts jiggled violently and seeing the same Maqdoom squeezed them in his hands in frenzied excitement.

My hips bucked and lurched under his. My cries were loud and utterly obscene, with no hint of make believe. "Ohhhh god oh god oh god oh god yes fuck me fuck me fuck me Ohhhhhhyes Ohhhh unhhhh Ohhh Oh OH OH OH YES!" I went. "Yeh! Take it! Take it! Take it!" he grunted, slamming his hips back and forth between my forked thighs.

Incredulously, I was orgasming, my body arching sharply under his. I held Maqdoom's Cock tightly in my hands as he started greedily biting my tits as well as rubbing the other one.

My orgasm reached a crescendo and Milind stroked furiously in and out of my cunt, making me gasp and groan. As my climax ebbed, he slowed his motions. He removed of his cock and signalled Maqdoom.

He kissed my lips and said "Want your cunt licked, bitch?". I just looked at him my eyes dazed with the pleasure that I got and will be getting till guys drain off.

Mr. Milind laughed and went near the table to light a cigarette. "sir kay choot hai meera madam se bhi acha". Maqdoom started greedily lapping his thick tongue roving in my cunt-flesh up and down my crack. I also got a shock hearing of Meera madam our Finance CEO getting fucked by them.

I spread my legs wide open for him while Maqdoom slid a finger into my slit and started masturbating me. Mr. Milind was standing near my head with his cock still rock hard and glistened with my cum.

He brought the cigaratte closer to my mouth and I had a 2 quick drags. He moved up to kneel over to my face, pushing his cock into my mouth, while Maqdoom was busy finger fucking my cunt as well as sucking it off.

Maqdoom's was sucking of my cunt my head rocked moved rapidly up and down between Mr. Milinds thighs, my face distended with his penis. "Mmm -- ahhh -- real nice, -- suck it -- suck it like a whore, Jen -- yeh -- like that -- ohh yes -- aur jor se choot sali its good, -- Ohh yes --" Mr. Milind grunted.

I moaned softly, my lips glistening with his pre-cum gunk, my eyes shining with desire. He gave the small remaining of the cigaratte to Maqdoom and he got up and started to smoke the same. Mr. Milind grinned and squeezed my breasts. I knew deep bottom of my heart that this is going to be very different.

I was bit tensed, but at that time I was really enjoying not thinking of the future. "Nice tits," he said. "Good piece of ass. Okay, Jen ab kuti ban ja mera aur shayad tere jasise randion ka bhi favourite position come slut on your front."

He rolled me over onto my front on my hands and knees. I swayed erotically before him like a wanton slut. I gasped in a heavy, lust-laden voice over my shoulder, as both his thumbs started to part my cunt lips from either side. Mr. Milind knelt behind me and squeezed his cock-head into my cunt.

I moaned as it surged into my flesh. I gasped sharply, my head arching and rocked forward under him, falling forward onto my forearms. He gripped my hips, flexed his buttocks and pushed his cock deeper into my cunt, till his thighs were at my buttocks, his balls pressed to my cunt- lips. My hips writhed eagerly under his.

"Ohhhh yes!" I gasped. "Ohhh god yes,"

Mr. Milind grinned and squeezed my swollen, breasts. I groaned softly. He started fucking me slowly and heavily, moving his hips in tight little circles so that his penis entered my cunt from all angles. I whimpered delirious obscenities, my hips gyrating with his. His cock went in and out of my, appearing and disappearing alternating, glistening with our coital fluids.

Mr. Milind grunted and began rocking his hips back and forth in a steadily quickening tempo. I gasped, rocking and lurching and jerking under him, my breasts jiggling. Faster and faster he went and my cries grew sharper and shriller.

He flung his head back and gasped, his hips rocking rapidly back and forth, his cock now ramming and reaming into my tight cunt, driving in all the way, sliding out, crushing down into my cunt-flesh again.

Faster still, and his thighs slapped audibly against my buttocks. He squeezed my buttocks and breasts in frenzy, and I swayed and rocked under him, begging for more. I came again and he gasped, wincing at the pressure of my cunt and slowed to a deep, spiraling, skewering action. "Now," he gasped, suddenly jerking out of me and pressing his cock-head to my anus. "I want your ass, jenny! I wanna cum in your ass!"

I moaned, gasping, my chest heaving and leaned steeply forward with my face on its side on the bed, my hips raised high. He clawed my buttocks open and pressed his cock-head in my anus and, flexing his buttocks, eased his hips forward. Maqdoom watched in horror as the enormous penis disappearing into my anus, inching inward.

I moaned in pure pleasure, my face contorting with lust. Mr. Milind gasped, his head flung back, his belly sucked in, his muscles rippling with tension as he buried his penis in my ass.

"Ohh! Ohh! OH! OH OH OH OH OHHHH!" I cried. "Yes! Oh god yes! Oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh OHHHH uhh oh god uh oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma uhh AHHHHH!"

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Mr. Milind gasped.

He sodomised me slowly and heavily, pushing his cock deeply in and out of my anus for several minutes, gradually building up speed till he had hit a steady, rocking rhythm. I gasped and cried out in lust under him, my face screwed up, whimpering obscene encouragement to my newfound lover, begging for more. I came again and now Mr. Milind, too was sated.

He stroked smoothly in and out of my anus for a few minutes and then, growling and gasping with pleasure rocked deep into my ass and stiffened. I could see from the mirror that his hard buttocks twitching, his hips grinding at my buttocks as he emptied himself into my asshole. I was in no state of mind to even to gasp as his hot semen hit my ass walls. I whimpered, writhing in pain and joy under him, pressing my buttocks hard against him. He squeezed my breasts and slowly slid out.

"Fuck, that was good," he spanked my buttocks and said to Maqdoom "Abhe terko itna acha laga, to isko pahele hi leke aneka ta kamal ki choot hai " spanking my ass again he moved out.

His hands started to move on my hair and said "Later," "Gonna fuck your brains out later, whore!" He again went near the office table to have one more cigarettes. He lit one and blew out a thin stream of smoke and winked broadly at me with a leer.

Maqdoom immediately came between my legs. His penis was thick and long and his body was stocky and muscular. I gasped sharply and arched under him as he drove into my cunt. I cried out lustily, as he was kissing me deeply, my hips lurching up to meet his in descent. His enormous penis vanished into my flesh.

He bent over me, his hands on my breasts, crushing them savagely and began fucking me rapidly, with hard, furious thrusts that made my body jerk and rock and snap under his. Faster and faster he went, plunging in and out of my wet every hungry cunt like a dervish, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips hammering up and down. I moaned out loudly and lewdly, thrashing passionately beneath him. "Ahh Yes! ohhh Fuck ahhhh! "

He fucked me for several minutes and then, just as I had a sudden shudder of huge orgasm, Maqdoom jerked out of me with a gasp and rolled me onto my front and mounted me from behind and ramming his bloated, long penis into my cunt. I gasped, rocking feverishly on my forearms and knees, moaning incessantly. My body glistened with sex-sweat; strands of hair clung damply to the nape of my neck.

My breasts jiggled and shooked as Maqdoom plundered my cunt, thundering in and out of my cunt with shuddering moans, his cock reaming and slamming in and out, in and out, in and out. As Maqdoom was fucking me from behind, Mr. Milind came in front of me, and shoved his cock, which was still semi hard in my mouth.

They two were now fucking me together in my cunt and mouth. Mr. Milind groaned as I deep throated him. Maqdoom grunted and groaned, fucking to and fro very hard, as he was tossing me on his cock, squeezing my breasts hard. My face was turned to one side, buried between Mr. Milinds strong thighs.

"Le meri chudkad rand, 4 maine se tera nakhre dekh raha ta --," Maqdoom gasped.

"Ohhh yes -- yes -- Ahhhh yes!" I gasped. "Oh god yes!"

Maqdoom removed his cock from my cunt and entered in my ass. He lifted me in the same way and turned me on his top and my back on his chest. My both hands were resting on either side as he started hitting me from below. Mr. Milind came in front of him and started finger fucking me at the same time jerking of his cock.

I knew what was going in there mind might me the absolute best thing I loved 2 cocks together in me. Mr. Milind knelt in front of me and swept down and shoved in his cock in my cunt and now they were raiding my cunt and ass together, simultaneously and I was enjoying every minute of it.

"Ohhhh Unhhh OH OH OHHH!" I cried. "Yes! Yes! Ohhhh yes!"

I could see myself in the mirror as the two enormous penises sawed in and out of the adjacent orifices, separated by the merest membrane of flesh. I rocked back and forth on my hands and knees like a rutting bitch, forcing my cunt down onto Mr. Milinds cock my ass back onto Maqdooms. The men grunted and gasped, rocking their hips, forcing their swollen members into my tight cunt and tighter anus with obscene cries of pleasure. After some time they swapped places.

Mr. Milind made me sleep on top of him and inserted his cock in one go. Maqdoom was pressing my back and finger fucking my ass. My body was thrashed deliriously between theirs as they moved faster and faster. Mr. Milind yielded with a satisfied grunt and chuckle. Maqdoom squeezed his penis between my buttocks and, flexing his buttocks, drove into my anus. I cried out, my face contorting in a ricottas, lust all over my pretty face.

"Ohhhh yes-yes-yes!" I moaned. "That feels so good -- fuck me, guys -- fuck me! Ohhh god yes -- fuck me harder Ohhhh yes --that's it -- yes!"

I orgasmed repeatedly and, finally the two relented and came, Maqdoom showered all his hot sperms in my ass and removed and blasted in on my buttocks and back with his jizz. Mr. Milind was still moving in and out of my cunt, after Maqdoom moved Mr. Milind immediately turned me and he started exploding over my breasts and thighs and belly. I collapsed on the bed, panting and gasping and trembling.

Called up my Rahul uncle or dad and when he told to reach home immediately and what I was doing I yelled at him, I am fucking and that’s none of his business with who I am and he can go and fuck my mother and so on

I don’t know what happened, and I was emotionally down with two pecks of Vodka and I vomited everything about my life to Mr. Milind everything which I came later on. I told about the Maqdoom, Shabbir my sister two peons my uncle or father my mother.

In the morning Maqdoom took me home seeing me with him Uncle was pissed off we had small fight and later on he left. I was at home doing nothing so in the afternoon messaged Maqdoom to come over. But that bastard has his nakhras he didn’t turn up.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

I was fingering fucking myself and watching a porn movie in my room and that time Uncle stepped in. I was also smoking seeing the same I knew he got a hard one threw my cigarette I teased him don’t you want to taste how your daughter is and so on I pissed him off like anything.

He grabbed my hairs and told to behave. I kissed him and pushed me on the bed and unzipped his pants and he was nude in moment and I was talking so dirty in a fit of anger he turned me and parting my legs wide just shoved in his cock like hell. “Terko yeh chaiye teri chut mein” he said moving his cock. He was moving his cock very fast hurting me, but I loved it “Ahhh fuckkkk uncllleeee ahh nooo fuckkkk ur daughter;s cunt you son of a bitch you mother fucker harami, chod apni beti ko”. I loved each and every moment

I was constant gutter slamming my mouth even slapped him twice as he stopped for a second, “ooohhh ahhhh chod harami chodh maza a raha” which only pissed him of more and more and also egged him to fuck me “ahhh dadyyyyy aur jor seee ahhhh”. He fucked me hard and he too was grunting.

"Fuck me!" I shouted. "Fuck me, Unclleeeee ahhhhh! Fuck meeee, just fuck me!"
Incredulously, I was orgasming, my body arching sharply under his

He fucked me giving me powerful orgasm and he too came in me like hell. The jizz spurted from his cock and hit my cunt walls like hell.

We had a long talk which was out of my mind and told me that he is sorry all that blah blah but my urge for sex was till uncompleted. Came to know later because of the Cocaine mixed Ecstasy was the real problem. Had our dinner and on the dinner table I had wine with him, which made literally drowsy and sat on the table spreading my legs telling him to suck me.

I slapped him and told if he wont keeps me happy my way then he will be sorry and told him he will be at a loss. I wanted him to fuck me like a bitch whenever I want.

I was happy to be the boss at least with my birth dad.

But things at office were very different and I came to know office was almost a whorehouse. I wasn’t the only girl fucked by Mr. Milind and Maqdoom they’re others too and the most important thing was our highly respected HR Manager Gopika Shrivstav, our Finance Head Pooja Nair, our GM Mr. Subroto Roy all the big heads of the office were fully into sex and pleasure. Above all Mr. Milind was there boss when it comes to sex and pleasure or seducing of any girl.

The next day in the afternoon when I went to office as I had second shift everything was normal till 7 in the evening. At 7 just before an hour of my work getting over Milind called me up. Mostly the upper office was deserted after 6:30 in the evening.

I was wearing as usual a skirt and top with press buttons. Milind took inside the GM’s waiting and kissed me his hands traveled inside my skirt and pressed my butts and my whole body got ignited.

He took me in and our GM Subroto Roy was sitting in the big sofa with Pooja mam and seeing her messed up hair came to up its more then a meeting. They had a few chat and while going she came to me and kissed my lips telling me, you are beautiful and sexy and winked at me. Milind took his hands on her shoulder and took her in.

Subroto sir came next to me after they left and taking his hand on my shoulders turned me to him and without saying anything tried to kiss me but I turned my face and offered my cheek instead. He showered my face with tiny kisses moving towards my neck gradually. Very soon he was nuzzling my neck, and finally played with my lips by blowing small kisses. I was sucked in the scene and didn't care to respond. He got bolder and his kiss gradually became wet as his lips parted and his tongue played with my taut lips. I finally relented to his invading tongue and parted my slimy lips that were wet with his saliva. We were locked in a passionate kiss now.

Subroto sir hands were freely roaming on my body. He was massaging my boobs and playing with them while he was kissing me. I was completely in it now and was kissing him back with passion. Our tongues were dancing around each other swapping saliva. "Oh Jenny u r so beautiful girl had dreamed about u so many time"

“Look what u have done to me” as he grabbed my hand and put it on top of his erection. I ran my hand over his erection a few times before pulling from the kiss. I looked down to perhaps admire the length of his manhood. I gave his dick a gentle squeeze and with a smile playing on my lips leaned in to give him full mouth kiss again. “Milind told me you are one mind blowing cunt we have in our office, so late to have you baby”

I knew hearing the same I was going to be used by many.

Subroto sir began to undress me he removed my top and then he took his time unclasping my bra as he kissed my bare back and squeezed my ass.

I was nude in matter of seconds "Wow jenny u have amazing body I feel like I am in heaven having a sexy kitten like you" he took me near the sofa and made me sit and he unzipped his pants and he was toying with my hair, urging me to take the next step. I finally gather all the courage and pulled down his underwear in an effort to unearth what’s new stored in for me. He had good size not like my dad or uncle or even to matter what Maqdoom or Milind had but it was a new good cock for me

He said "Go ahead take it in your mouth"

There was no question of hesitation on my side as I was becoming sluttier I started to lick and then suck cock. I grabbed his ass and started licking his dick I was in my usual self now sexy lusty nymph who was born to perform sexual art nothing else. Subroto sir was in his world of ecstasy as he felt my nails digging in his flesh behind but he loved it.

My hands now moved to his testicles and gently massaged them as I skillfully used my tongue on his knob. I uses tip of my tongue to make an attempt to penetrate the pee-hole on his penis. This act gives immense pleasure to many guys I had before. He lowered his pants up to ankles and grabbed my head with both hands and slowly started to fuck my mouth.

After some time he got up, laid me on my back on the couch. He then knelt on the floor beside me, and kissed me passionately on my mouth, and then moved down my body, covering my neck, breasts and belly with kisses. I was really enjoying seemed to be in another world altogether, and was responding to his touches with giggles and moans that seemed to excite him even more. He knew I was in his control now.

His cock was very stiff and pointed almost straight up with a prominent pink head. He asked me “so u ready to get enjoy by me.” In a response I just smiled and told him, “Sir then what the fuck I am lying for”

He laughed to no limit and placed a cushion under my butt to position my cunt at the right height. I immediately knew that he was an experience fucker, who probably had fucked many girls.

He kissed me briefly on my pussy and flicked his tongue over my clit. I was just moaning “AAAOOOOOOO” to him my pussy lips looked moist and inviting. He then parted my legs, folding them at the knees and raised them till my knees were above my chest. He knelt beside me and entered in me effortlessly. “Jenny I am going to enjoy this wow what a pussy you have” He started with slow, deep strokes. I was wincing occasionally when he thrust deeply into me. He separated my legs widely apart, and his butt bobbing up and down between my legs was the best fuck I was getting from an old man. He kept this up for a while and then started thrusting harder and faster, causing me to let out a grunt as he entered in me each time. “yesssss ooooooooo aaaa yes sirrr” I was also breathing faster and started to sweat a little and so was he.

He continued thrusting harder, occasionally stopping to catch his breath. He clearly had a lot more endurance even at this age, and it took quite a while for him to come. As he was coming, he started grunting loudly and thrust into her ever more vigorously.

“Jenny baby get ready” I told him “Yes sir give to me” and he came just few moment after that.

“What a good little girl. You are the most wonderful easy lay fuck I ever had Jenny, Love you baby”

‘Oh shit I said, this was the last thing I heard’

Next 2 months was rocking in fact fucking sometimes daily. After my first fuck with GM I was shifted as customer support with 50% hike in salary. I couldn’t believe that my best friend in the office Vaishali Rao too was already fucked by most of them and she didn’t even tell me. Office sex was wonderful
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Two month later I was taken to a rave party near Tumkur one of Subroto’s friends farmhouse. Around 60 people 25 from our office rest were not from our office.

But Maqdoom and Rahul uncle were my favorite. Maqdoom could fuck me in my house when uncle was around too and uncle didn’t even tell anything to me as he was afraid of me. I gave my poor dad or uncle yet another cunt of my best friend Vaishali to keep his mouth shut.

In 1999 joined a call center off course Mr. Milind took me there and it was much big. More parties more late night and office fucks in fact most of the old team was out there in the call center. You know it very well one thing went to UK and Australia had more fun out there too.

I don’t know how many guys I had sex with in sense and when knocked out how many took undue advantage of the sense. No regrets Sachin with the same.

sachin_here: Hey u there
jen2952: Yes baby now what, I told everything

sachin_here: Yes jena dear but you told you had with many guys

jen2952: Yes sweetheart, so ?

sachin_here: means how it happened and how many guys had u

jen2952: Arre whats there to happen it just happened and I didn’t kept number of guys in me. Most of the time I was either drunk or under drugs so didn’t know

sachin_here: so u just had with anyone

jen2952: well if u were in my shoes u could understand

sachin_here: but u told that that Maqdoom & ur uncle were ur favorite, so anything special with them

jen2952: there is nothing special sachu its was just fuck and nothing else

sachin_here: then what u liked

jen2952: don’t piss me off

sachin_here: sorry jena I didn’t mean to piss u off just excited to know more of ur sexual stuffs how it happened

jen2952: ahhh gawd sachin u crazy guys

sachin_here: sorry babes pls some good stuffs for ur good old friend

jen2952: ahhhhh what u want me to tell

sachin_here: anything that u hated but u liked

jen2952: means

sachin_here: ok any incidents with Maqdoom that u hated the incident but loved the sex

jen2952: in that way there were many

sachin_here: wow

jen2952: he was good and gave me wonderful moments. Other just fucked for them and you know the so called white collared bastard what satisfaction they can give to a girl. But Maqdoom in which I was happy satisfied angry but I loved it.

sachin_here: hey wait, I didn’t understand what you meant to say…….you were satisfied and angry means.

jen2952: he could have sex with me when he wants to fuck me and if I am not in a mood we start with a fight and that ends in a minor rape where he forces himself on me and that could be like a fight fuck, where he use to slap me I use to slap him kick him and once he literally tore of my gown luckily that day it was in my house (uncles house) where we beat each other black and blue but still in the end with all those dirty words we fucked each other like hell

sachin_here: wow that’s hell of a thing

jen2952: yes so that was different

sachin_here: any other such incident

jen2952: oh come on there were many such incidents what there to tell

sachin_here: ok what can I tell ur the boss

jen2952: yes I am

sachin_here: ok what abt ur uncle

jen2952: ahhh

sachin_here: sorry if u can tell

jen2952: uncle I liked one thing that’s when his wife use to come down here. I did made him fuck me but u know he hardly got a hard one and was always afraid that was really funny

sachin_here: you are really too much jen

jen2952: yes I have to yeh baby I have to go see u later

sachin_here: hey wait….pls

Well Smita this entire she told me between 2002 to 2004 she was still randy and after I was not able to contact her. We chatted too much but I couldn’t find the chat transcription or mails. What I have you clubbed and sent to you

In March 2007 I was working in IT firm visited a hospital for IT related problems. As I was going through some of patients profile in fact I was testing the same I came across Jennifer.

I couldn’t believe the once cheerful girl was in Cancer ward. I rushed to her ward and couldn’t believe what I saw. I am not able to explain the same. She immediately recognized me.

We talked talked almost the whole night. She was still cheerful. She had cancer too and it was matter of 2-3 months. She had undergone abortion many a times and she was into drugs too she came out of it but her system couldn’t bear the pain. Even chemotherapy didn’t work on her. Lots of complication and above all she was sad as there was no one to be with her none of her friends relatives. Just because of her insurance the hospital was able to take care of her.

Two three weeks later she begged me to take her out as she wants to visit Kerala back water. With much difficulty because of my wife I took her to Kerala we spent 3 weeks and when we came back I brought her to my place. Off course I had tough time with my wife she couldn’t understand that.

She died in my hands on December28th 2007. Three days before her death we went to watch Taare Zameen Par movie. She was filled with emotion and she wanted to live and she didn’t want to die. That was really sad day for me. I never came close to anyone who had so many problems yet she lived her life till her last day.

There were lot of stuffs to tell but I don’t how to start and end. She told me during our trip to Kerala. She was a lively girl in spite of the pain she carried. She did made my wife love me more, but she only came to know after hear death.

In fact when she stayed at my house she use to tease me that one day she is going to make me divorce her or even without divorcing make me run with her and all those crazy thing. I had a nightmare those times where she use to do all those naughty stuffs seeing my wife.

She did spoke to my wife just before the night she died women’s talk she never told me. But my wife changed and she loved me more. I am happy with what she told but never knew what she told.

So that’s my part of a wonderful girl I knew who loved sex and the same destroyed her. For your kind information I am still one women man though she was those kinds of typical women, but after Jenny’s death my wife was pretty close to me. She loved and took care of me like never before. I never understood women nor anyone will understand them I think so I am right on this Smita.

Thanks Smita

Bye

I hope everyone loved reading the same.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
IgrokKix

A LIVELY GIRL

Post by IgrokKix »

i agree the word of Boy Friend or Girl Friend is not gud i think aap log Dosti khskta ho jo ka ak achi or pak chz ha jo kisi sa bhi ki ga skti ha