My Collection of Stories

jay

Re: My Collection of Stories

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-21

"So where are you two going?" Nikky asked.

Pretending to be self-absorbed in my steering, I waited for Ashley to answer her. I didn't want to tell Nikky that Ashley and I were planning to have lunch without her, but I also didn't want to lie. Telling fibs wasn't something I was very good at, especially when it came to kids. They tend to accept answers by asking more questions, and that has caused me to trip on my words more than a few times. I was hoping Ashley's closer bond to Nikky would allow us to sneak by an afternoon without her.

"Brian and I are going out for lunch," Ashley replied coolly.

That's one way to avoid lying.

"Oh. Between adults?"

"Yeah, you can say that." Ashley turned around between our seats. "Nicole, Brian and I both love you very much. Don't take this the wrong way, okay?"

"It's cool, Big Sis, I understand. Ma and pa warned me that because you're going to college, you guys will be busy with adult stuff and I shouldn't worry if you two spend more time together without me."

"Thanks, Nikky, for understanding."

"No prob. I can't wait until I'm older so I can do adult stuff, too."

"Don't grow up too fast. You only get to be a kid once. Enjoy it for as long as you can."

"That's what ma and pa always tell me..."

A few turns and stop signs later, we arrived at a gigantic two-story Venetian mansion. It always left me dumbfounded when I saw it come into view. The ivory chateau was easily three times the size of our house, with the yard itself larger than our whole estate. The only thing missing was an electronic fence and a pack of hound dogs guarding the driveway. If the interior was anywhere near as rich as the exterior, it was plain to see why Nicole had no objections to being babysat.

"Bye Big Sis, bye Brian."

"Bye Nikky," we shouted after her.

We watched our intrepid sibling skip along a never-ending stone pathway. Nikky's friend opened the front door before she could knock on it, and even though the kids looked like ants from our distance, I could see their smiles as they greeted.

Not a moment too soon, Ashley and I were on our way.

"I feel bad for her," my sister said.

"Why do you say that? Nikky looks happy to me."

"Get a clue. She's obviously hiding her real feelings from us."

"I'm sorry that my detective skills aren't up to par with yours but I really don't get what you mean."

"We're growing distant from her."

"What? No we aren't. I mean, beside last night at the golf course and maybe right now, we haven't been ignoring her or anything like that."

"It might not seem like a big deal to you but she's starting to grow into a young teenager if you haven't noticed. She'll need the two of us to help her deal with everything that life's going to throw her way. If we separate ourselves from her now, she won't feel comfortable about coming to us when she needs to talk about boys and peer pressure and -"

"I understand that, but Nikky and I can't really talk about serious stuff. Although we get along fine, she can never open up to me. What makes you think I'll be able to help her?"

"Because you've been able to help me."

I heard Ashley loud and clear, yet I couldn't comprehend what she meant by that. Peering toward her, I caught a glimpse of the solemn shadow cast over her face.

She continued. "Without you, I would've been completely lost while I was growing up. You had so much experience in the world by the time I started middle school that all the stories you've told me when you graduated from it were like life lessons. You have no idea how much I learned from you: what kind of people to watch out for, how to manage my class work, what food to stay away from. It may not seem that important to you but it was to me.

On the first day of school, it felt as if the rest of my future had been planned out for me. I knew exactly what was going to happen, and even though I had only your stories to guide me, it was like I experienced it all already. That gave me a lot of confidence I never had before. It was a new feeling. A good feeling. I don't think I could've made it without you. And not just middle school, but high school, too." Ashley grasped my right hand with both of hers and held it to her lips. "I want to thank you, Brian. For everything."

I was speechless. Overwhelmed, even. I always believed Ashley was born with an irresistible flair that made everyone adore her. A positive aura radiating from her bright personality. It was mind-boggling to think I may have played a part in turning Ashley into the wonderful girl she grew up to be. I remembered my early teenage years and the difference in my confidence compared to hers was like comparing an infant to Michael Jordan. If one of us had done any teaching, it had to have been her.

On the days I treaded home from high school, Ashley would wait for me at the front door, ready to tell me everything that had happened to her in the seven hours we were apart. She reminded me of a housewife greeting her husband with open arms after a grueling day of work. Yet Ashley would greet me with more than just open arms. She would kiss me on the cheek, then help me carry my books to my room as she summarizes her day. Her short stories were like inspirational tales for me to use in my own life. She taught me how to become a better listener and observer. But most importantly, those moments of sibling intimacy taught me I was in love my sister.

"Ashley, you're right. I have no idea how much that all means to you. When we're alone together, it is so easy for me to open up to you about everything that I blurt out whatever is on my mind. I wonder sometimes if you really listen to me, but I get so caught up in my own thoughts that I need to say them out loud, whether you care or not."

"Of course I listen. And of course I care. You mean a lot to me and I want to know everything that goes on in that brain of yours." Ashley playfully ruffled my hair. "I want Nicole to have what I have. People she can look up to. Please say you'll try?"

"I will. I'll try harder. Starting this Wednesday."

"Wednesday?"

"We'll spend the whole day with Nicole. We'll take her somewhere. Do whatever she wants to do, talk about whatever she wants to talk about. Anything goes."

"That's a great idea. I can't wait."

"Me neither."

The one thing I admire most about Ashley is her mindfulness of everyone precious in her life. It's what sets her above the most righteous of saints. Sure, she and I have a unique relationship, but she isn't going to let that interfere with the well-being of those around her. Family means a lot to us, and it's remarkable how much she thinks about them, even when they're not around.

Shortly after our chitchat, we arrived at what would be the busiest street in town on Friday and Saturday nights. Diner's Boulevard, it was named, has more restaurants than I have teeth lining the extravagant strip. Whatever type of food you're in the mood for, that lane has the best of it. Don't expect drive-thrus and dollar specials here. Nothing less than four-star cuisines at five-star prices bordered every menu.

Because it was early in the afternoon, the pizza joint was mostly empty when Ashley and I entered. There were a few preoccupied stools, but the tables and booths were void of any hungry guests. That didn't prevent the aroma of tomato sauce and every type of meat known to man from fusing into the air, however. An oldies radio station played overhead, giving the place some much-needed tranquility over the roaring ovens in the kitchen.

Ashley made her way to a booth in the far back corner of the restaurant and I followed closely behind. Soon after we sat down, a waitress spotted us and came over to hand us our menus.

Bypassing the normal meet-and-greet, Ashley said, "We don't need the menu, thanks. My boyfriend and I are ready to order."

Joking about how we must've been regulars at the place, the waitress pulled a notepad from her back pocket. Ashley gave her our order of a pepperoni, sausage, and pineapple deep-dish pizza with two large glasses of Pepsi. The waitress nodded, bowed, and disappeared in a flash.

Ashley stared out the window past me, watching the people stroll by and the cars zoom back and forth. Pretending to read the plastic-covered menu on our table, I peeked through the corner of my eyes at her.

My sister didn't look anything like the young girl I guided through adolescence. Gone were the fluffy scrunchies, tiny pigtails, and clip-on earrings. What came in their places were glossy lipstick, long bountiful wavy hair, and luxurious silver hoops. Good-bye tee shirts of ponies and teddy bears. Hello to her white button-up blouse and black silk vest. No more knee-length shorts for my grown-up sis. Welcome her pleated thigh-high skirt.

"You look older," I remarked.

She turned to me, smiling. "I am turning nineteen in a month."

"You look older than that. Like you're twenty-two."

"Twenty-two? That'll make me older than you."

"What can I say, I like older women."

Ashley blushed brighter than tomato sauce.

The waitress arrived with our drinks and returned some timer later with our pan of cheesy meaty pizza. She was about to serve a slice of it onto my plate when Ashley stopped her.

"Thank you, I can take it from here. I want to do this for my boyfriend." The waitress watched Ashley scoop a slice onto my plate. Understanding what my sister meant, the waitress bowed again and left the table.

I watched Ashley scoop another slice onto her plate. "You must really like calling me that."

"Call you what? What'd I say?"

"You said it twice to the waitress now I was your boyfriend."

"It's because it's true. You are my boyfriend. You're also my caring brother and romantic sweetheart."

"Which one do you prefer?"

"I prefer all of them. It's not like they're exclusive to each other."

"I know that. But what I do as your brother and what I do as your boyfriend can be two completely different things."

"You don't have to do anything different around me. Just do what you've always done. Be you."

"It's not that simple. Before last Friday, I've been doing what I believed a brother should be doing for his sisters. Small stuff like making you two ice cream sundaes and draping my jacket over your shoulders when it's cold outside. And when mom and dad tell me to do something for you or Nikky, I do it, no questions asked. I want to do it - don't get me wrong - but it's also for me, to feel better about myself, like I did something right.

Now our relationship has changed. I can't look at you as just my sister anymore. Between our more... private activities, I want to see you as the little girl I've grown up with for eighteen years. But I can't, because all I see in front of me this very moment is the beautiful sophisticated woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.
This morning, when I woke up to you lying on my chest, the first thing that came to my mind wasn't that my sister is sleeping on me. It's that the sexy girl I'm crazy for is cuddling closer to me. As your brother, I should've taken every precaution to just let you sleep peacefully. Instead, I kissed you because I don't know how to control my emotions anymore. I never had these kinds of feelings before. Everything I do with you is more intimate now and I can't picture us doing things as normal siblings.
Ashley, speaking right now as your older brother, who do you see me as? Who do you want me to be when we're out eating pizza? When we're alone in the house? How do I know when it's okay for me to cross the line that separates feelings for my sister from affections for my... girlfriend?"
"Brian, please eat your pizza. You make me worry when you're not eating."
Worrying my darling was the last thing I wanted to do on this grand afternoon. I looked down at my plate and poked my fork through the cheesy dough. "Sorry, I didn't mean for this to sound serious. But I really need to know."
"I... I can't...." Ashley leaned back against the seat and took a deep breath. Her eyes flickered to-and-fro the empty restaurant, her pearly teeth biting her lower lip. She turned her attention my way and stared. I could feel her gaze piercing me, searching for what she should say to alleviate my concern. At that point, anything would've been better than the silence I was receiving.
She sidled closer and laid her left hand on my knee. Her touch instantly calmed my nerves while the scent of strawberry lotion lured me further under her spell. She raised her left leg onto the seat between us, her skirt riding up her thigh as she faced me.

"I can't answer that. There is no answer, Bry, don't you get it? I want you to be both, you can be. I know that isn't what you want to hear but I'll say it over and over again if I have to because it's true. I want you, as my brother and as my crush, to do exactly what you've been doing since the day I first laid eyes on you. You'll know when you can cross that line because... there is no line. Things don't have to be any different between us. We might hold hands a little more, but I'm still me and you're still you. I didn't fall in love with just my brother. I fell in love with a thoughtful and handsome man who knows how to treat me right. It's fine if you see me as more than your baby sister, but I'll always be that little girl next door who needs her big brother to care for her."

Now it was my turn to be silent. Her words left me utterly awestruck. My mouth parched dryer than the Sahara, my body caught in a sandstorm. Ashley spoke with so much sincerity and sympathy, I couldn't move in fear I would ruin the moment. I wanted to revel in her compassion, to be surrounded in her kindness. Look hard enough and you could see the rainbows and fairies flying around her magnificence.

Ashley's eyes remained dead set on me, though her piercing demeanor had vanished. It seemed she was feeling the same anxiousness I had felt, and she was waiting for my response. I responded the only way I knew how. "I'm positive one thing hasn't changed between us. You're still a million times smarter than I'll ever be."

Ashley let out a sigh of relief and squeezed my knee. "It's what I believe. You'll come to understand it yourself." She took a sip of her soda. "And I'll always be smarter than you. That'll never change either."

I couldn't say she made everything crystal clear to me. I like my answers divided into two clean cuts: yes or no, apples or oranges, paper or plastic. She has been seeing me as her brother, her friend, her significant other. Why couldn't I have done the same with her? Why was I trying to separate my perceptions of her?

Ashley was absolutely right. I didn't need to draw these invisible lines. She's the same girl I wanted to be with the week before, right then, and a thousand years into the future.

As we joked over our smoky pan of pizza, more and more background noise began to pollute our alone time together. It was nearing noon and people were crowding in, roaring their orders like a herd of lions so they could return to whatever cave they came from.

Leaving a leftover slice on the table, Ashley and I slipped out before a stampede of starving ten year-olds and their soccer moms could trample us.

To Be Cont............
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-22

"Have you ever been inside there?" Ashley asked, pointing at a small bakery.

Not wanting to spend a gloriously brilliant day inside our home, she and I had decided to take a walk down the calm strip. We were strolling by the various restaurants and gift shops while basking in the sun's rays. I had my arm around her shoulder and she had hers around my hip. I wasn't a frequent walker, but I would follow Ashley to the ends of the universe as long as she stayed in my arms.

"No, I haven't," I answered. "But I've heard some good things about it from my friends."

"I've heard good things about it from my friends, too. They bake really soft and yummy cream-filled cakes." She tugged on my arm and stepped in front of me. "Can we go inside?"

"Still hungry? How can you maintain your great figure when you eat so much?"

Her jaw dropped. "You did not just say that."

Ashley threw a punch at my elbow but I sidestepped from it in the nick of time. Laughing, she chased after me as I ran to the quaint bakery. I had a slight advantage since I wore sneakers compared to her sandals, so I stopped at the door for her to catch up. She was faster than I presumed, and before I could turn around, she jumped onto my back, wrapping her arms and legs around my neck and waist. I almost fell forward but managed to brace myself.

She whispered into my ear. "Mmm, it smells delicious. I think I'll like it here."

"Me too. You know I'm a sucker for Twinkies and Ding-Dongs." With my hands under the back of Ashley's knees, I turned to my side so she could push the door open. I carefully waddled into the heavenly-scented bakery.

"Wow, this is so cool," my baby sis squealed.

As pristine and spotless the bakery appeared, the fragrance had to be tampering with Ashley's ability to keep her voice down. But besides two women having a cup of coffee and two men old enough to be my granddads in the kitchen, there was no one else to hear her.

Although the bakery was in the middle of a modern-looking strip, the interior was very old-fashioned. Everything had a polished wooden texture. The tables, chairs, countertops, and even the walls were engraved with intricate drawings of birds, flowers, and other nature-y doodads. In contrast to the dark brown were immaculate green vines hanging from clay pots along each wall. The habitat felt very homely, sort of like visiting a distant relative or a long-time friend.

The bakery had every type of doughy delight you can think of: fudged brownies, nutty cookies, exotic breads, fruit tarts, and, of course, the cream-filled cakes we came to taste. The cakes were small pizza-bagel sized goodies. They occupied nearly half the rows of treats so it was clear to see they were the bakery's signature food item.

One of the old men dressed in an apron and chef's hat greeted us from the counter. "Hello there, ma'am and sir, and welcome to our humble little shop. It's nice to see new faces in the afternoon, especially of such young folks."

"This place smells amazing," Ashley said over my shoulder. "Everything looks so good."

"Would you like to try a sample?" The baker placed the tray of cinnamon rolls he was holding onto the counter. He sliced a piece from one of them and poked a toothpick through it. "My brother and I get carried some mornings and bake more than we can fit on the shelves."

"That would be great," my sister said, reaching for the sample. The roll flew briefly by my nose as she took a bite of it.

"I see your boyfriend wants to try it, too," the baker chuckled, cutting another piece. He handed it to Ashley and she fed me the morsel.

Let me just say it was the best cinnamon roll I had ever tasted. "Wow, this is really good. I should come here every morning from now on. Sure beats cold cereal for breakfast."

"Thank you, sir, we appreciate the compliment. But instead of coming in every morning, why don't you just take some home with you. Lord knows how expensive gas is these days."

"I think we'll do that," I replied.

Before I could order their entire stock of fresh rolls, Ashley asked, "Could we also sample some of those creamy cakes? We came in here to try them out and -"

"Ashley, we shouldn't be asking for any more freebies. Let's just order -"

The baker was next to interrupt someone in our game of verbal leapfrog. "Oh-ho, no need to quarrel over something so trivial. I'll be glad to let you kids sample our specialty." He pulled out a tray of the cakes and held them out to us. "I'm a firm believer in trying things before you buy them."

I grabbed one of the bite-sized treats and held it above my shoulder in front of Ashley's mouth. She snapped her teeth over it, nearly biting off my fingertips.

"Mmm, it's very soft and airy," she described. "The cream is like a pudding, not the fluffy whipped cream stuff in those Twinkies you pig on so much."

I took a little offense to her harsh words toward the illustrious Twinkie, but maybe it was time for me to move on to bigger and better things. "With a critique like that, we'll just have to order all you have."

I could see the dollar signs flashing in the baker's eyes as we ordered. We ended up with eight cinnamon rolls, two dozen small cakes, and a giant oatmeal-raisin cookie for the ride home. I finally eased my sis off my back when we had to carry the two boxes out of the bakery.

"Looks like we're coming home with a lot more than a full stomach," I said as we entered my car.

"Mm-hmm, looks like it." Ashley opened her small basket of cakes and quickly devoured one whole. I paid special attention to how wide her mouth opened. "Mmm, this is so good. It might be all gone before we get home."

She grabbed another one and brought it to my mouth. I took a bite of the delectable cake. "That is yummy. But it doesn't compare to the soft and creamy treat I had last night."

Ashley ate the second half of it. "If you want, I'll let you have some more when we get home."

"I definitely want some more of that." My cock sprung up at the thought of savoring my sister.

"Then drive fast, Tiger. My panties are getting wet and I don't want to be all soaked up before you get a chance to taste me."

Just like that, Ashley transformed from my sweet caring sister to a sexy libidinous minx. One second she was feeding me a cake, the next she wanted to feed me her pussy.

As I pulled out onto the main street, Ashley yanked my right hand from the steering wheel. I almost swerved into the next lane but managed to regain control of it to prevent an unfortunate accident.

"Ash, what the heck are you doing? Are you trying to get us..."

I flexed my fingers against a moist, silky fabric. My body instantly went numb as I contemplated the situation. I didn't need to be a genius to figure out what I was feeling.

My sister held my wrist securely in place with both of her hands, my right palm pressed squarely onto her hot burning oven. Rubbing my fingers up and down the fiery mound, Ashley mewed. "Are you getting worried I might make a mess in your car now? I'm getting horny just for you."

I swallowed my tongue. "Can this, uh, wait till we get home?"

"No, it can't. You treat me better than I deserve and I get hot just thinking about it." She took my hand off her soppy panties, but I knew her well enough by now to know it wasn't because she wanted to stop. I heard my sister fidgeting in her chair and her seatbelt unbuckling. Not a second later, my hand was shoved onto her bare soaking pussy.

Ashley gasped. "Stick your fingers in me. I don't want to wait."

As scared as I was of losing control of the car, I made no attempt at tearing my hand away. This was just too unbelievable. Fear mixed with lust made for a brute whirlwind of emotions. "Ashley, this is crazy. I only took you out for lunch. Why are you doing -"

"You know you've done more than that, don't try to deny it. Just screw me with your fingers, damn it."

Crap, crap, crap, what the hell was she thinking.

We were going over forty miles an hour - which seems like eighty when you can't keep your head straight - and she wanted me to frig her that very moment. And what's with her dominating attitude? I had to admit she was turning me on immensely, but my erection wouldn't do us much good if we both ended up in the hospital.

Crap, crap, crap, why won't these damn stoplights turn red.

Ashley brushed my palm over her swollen clit and puffy lips. Her pussy gushed like a river onto my fingers. No less than a gallon of her juices flooded out of her. The sweet aroma she exuded was intoxicating, and I doubted I would ever be able to wash the smell from the seat. She led my drenched hand to her lips. Slipping one finger at a time into her mouth, she sucked on her juices before returning me to her pussy.

I couldn't fight it anymore. I didn't want to fight it anymore. Over and over again my self-control had been stretched to its limits and snapped apart. This occasion wasn't going to be any different. Condemning my inner conscience, I slipped my middle finger inside her throbbing hole. I crossed my other set of fingers and prayed we'd make it home in one piece.

"Oooh yes, fuck me now," my siren cried.

She writhed in her seat, her pussy squeezing my finger and dragging it with her. I glanced over and saw her leaning against the door, her chest rising and her head lulling.

My attention was torn between the bustling street and my sexy seductress. In one hand was the cold rubber steering wheel; on the other was my scorching hot sister. The faster I got us home, the sooner we could tear our clothes off and fool around in the comfort of our beds. But the sooner we fool around, the faster we could we could cum and do it all over again.

Ashley was oblivious to my dilemma as she squirmed on my hand. She was getting what she wanted and that's all that mattered to her.

Turning my palm up, I plunged my digit into her pussy. As my knuckled rammed through her outer lips, more juices seeped from her. Ashley rose up from the seat with my finger following her pussy. She dropped down onto my hand, burying me deeper inside of her.

The next light turned red and I was finally given permission to stop the car. Getting a deliciously long look at my sister, I nearly came in my pants from the visual overload. And for a moment I thought I did when I felt precum saturating my boxers. Ashley had her left foot on the seat, knees bent, and her panties ripped and shoved to the side. A dark gray puddle of her girl juice stained the light gray cushion. My finger was inside the brightest, pinkest pussy I had ever seen.

She rubbed her clit furiously. "Stretch me open. Stick your fingers in me."

There was only one thing I could do at that point and that was whatever she wanted me to do. I stuffed another finger inside her tight pussy and was repaid with an ear-splitting scream. "Ah, oh, just like that. Fuck, fuck, fuck me hard."

As I thrust into my mushy sister, her juices vividly splashed against me. Her rhythmic breathing gasped louder than the low melodies of the radio. Her intense, lusty moans deadened the commotion outside our private abode.

I wasn't sure how I managed to do it, but I tore my eyes away from the erotic display to see the light ahead of us turn green. My practice in dealing with a girl overenthusiastic about ice cream was paying off.

Driving at half the speed limit, I continued to blindly plunge my fingers inside my delirious sister. I felt her rising off my fingers before plummeting onto my hand. Then she did it again. And again. I found her holding onto the handle above her window, using it for leverage as she rode my substitute cock.

"Ah god, faster, faster," she panted.

She and I quickly found a pattern for maximum pleasure. As her pussy rose up, my fingers would slide away, then we'd collide with savage intensity.

"Oooh, I'm so damn wet." Ashley elevated off me, her fluids cascading from her like a waterfall. She fell onto my slick digits, burying me to the hilt. Her nails scraped my palm as she abused her clit. My fingers pumped through her like a piston, reaching the farthest depths of her pussy. We both shivered in anticipation of her impending orgasm.

"Jam your fingers up my cunt. I need you so bad. Fuck... oh god, oh god... fuck yes," she yelled.

Her muscles clenched my fingers. Tides of pleasure and desire surged from her oasis. The ardor contained within her blazed forth, burning my hand. Her cum, an oil, fueled the passion threatening to consume me. She squirmed, wiggled, rocked her hips. Her fingers pawed at her clit. She yelled repeatedly, incoherently, increasing in pitch, shattering my eardrums, until all of a sudden she just stopped.

Everything froze in time. The scenery refused to pass us by. The cars beside us had come to a halt. Not a single peep could be heard from the outside world.

Ashley slumped from her door as her heat simmered down. I slid my drenched fingers from her swollen lips. Her juices, slick as water, dripped from my fingers. I brought them to my mouth, lapping them clean. The sweet taste soothed me, like drinking hot cocoa on a cold winter day. But her cum was much hotter, and I savored every drop of it.

With a calm mood, I spied a jogger in the distance running across the street. Time had resumed its flow. I looked around and recognized every house surrounding us. We were stopped in the middle of the street. The other cars hadn't come to a halt; they were parked along sidewalks and driveways. There was no sound to be heard because we were back in our quiet neighborhood.

My foot found the gas pedal. The car moved forward at a snail's pace.

Ashley scooted closer to me until she was leaning on my shoulder, her lips an inch from my ear. "When we get home, it's my turn to taste you." She closed her teeth on my earlobe and nibbled.

I slammed onto the brakes. Ashley fell forward, releasing my ear. I caught her around the waist and pulled her to me. Our lips embraced, sucking relentlessly. My right hand roamed her back as my left stroked her side. Her head tilted slightly, allowing me a view of the vacant street. Keeping our lips together, I stepped on the pedal to miraculously finish the last twenty seconds of the ride home.

Praise the almighty we made it alive.

Kicking our side doors open, we sprinted toward the house. Ashley remembered our pastries and was clumsily carrying them with her. I ran back to her side, took the boxes, and was rewarded with a sloppy kiss.

"Mmmph, I think I'm falling in love with you all over again, Tiger."

"Goddamn, I don't know what's possessing you but can you tell it to wait till we're inside the house?"

"Stop wanting to wait and just go with it." She pulled me closer, almost crushing the boxes between us.

I somehow slipped them away from our chests. Balancing them in the palm of my hand, I encircled my other arm around her waist and heaved her into me. Our groins pressed together as our tongues swirled. Ashley held onto the sides of my head, kissing me harder.

Our lips stayed locked as we stumbled through the front door. Stepping out of my shoes, I dropped the boxes onto the sofa. Ashley dragged me toward the hallway, kicking her sandals off behind her. She let go of my flushed cheeks and began unbuttoning her outer vest. I watched her nimble fingers separate each button, amazed at how fluently they moved in her state of hysteria. When the last button came apart, I reached between us to pull her vest open.

"Let me do it," Ashley breathed huskily.

My sister lowered my hands between her legs and continued stripping her top off. I brushed my palm against her pussy through the skirt, causing her to gasp and extend onto her toes. As I kissed my baby girl, her fingers worked frantically over the last buttons of her blouse.

Everything around me was a blur. I lost track of where we were. I couldn't recognize the childhood pictures of Ashley and me hanging on the hallway walls, the snapshot of her in a sundress from when she was eight, the framed portrait of her high school graduation. Photos of me, Nikky, and our parents were as familiar as my name, but the ones of Ashley, the girl I was groping with animalistic passion, were all alien to me.

Regardless of what was said earlier, Ashley had changed. She's so, so much more than just a sister or girlfriend to me. The change I see in her, however, wasn't a result of our fervor. It was the natural flowering of a young girl maturing into a beautiful woman, the only woman I wished to be with and should be with, forever. As we spun into her sunlit bedroom, it became clearer to me that that was how things would ultimately turn out to be.

I held Ashley by the waist and tilted my head back until she couldn't follow my lips any further.

Even without another mouth to return her kiss, she still puckered, still inhaled sharply. "Tiger, what is it?"

My mind raced through the eighteen years of her growth: her infancy when it was okay for us to take baths naked together, her childhood when she needed me to on the other end of the seesaw, her teens when it was just me and her spending the night studying for our finals. In her eyes I saw the beginning of a new stage in her life, one that I wanted to be a very large part of.
"I love you so much, Ashley."

"I love you, Brian." She hopped up and wrapped her arms behind my neck, pulling me down for another soul-draining kiss.

We twirled dizzily around the room. The back of my legs crashed into the bed. Ashley shoved me in the chest, sending me flailing onto the mattress. She pounced on top of me with rugged ferocity. I puffed as she landed on my stomach, her thighs straddling my midriff.

The vision of wanton desire gazing down on me was a sight to behold. Ashley's vest and blouse hung from her arms. A frilly black nylon bra stretched across her petite breasts. The hem of her skirt rode up her thighs, exposing the curves of her swelling vagina.

She ran her hands over my body, inciting my arousal. Leaning down until our faces were inches apart, she penetrated my lips with her ravenous tongue.

I cupped my hands beneath Ashley's bare ass and lifted her higher up my chest. My shirt scrunched above my midriff. Her pussy dripped her wetness onto my skin. I slid my right finger between the thin lining of her butt cheeks, probing the outer rim of her rosebud.

My sister half-gasped, half-moaned. "God, that feels so good."

I probed her opening a while longer, never once inserting my finger. My other hand, in the meanwhile, was busy kneading the marvelous piece of flesh beneath her hiked-up skirt.

She looked over her shoulder at where my hands were. "Stop teasing me. I can't take it anymore."

If I wasn't so horny, I would've burst out laughing. Ashley has always been the one teasing me. Even at that moment it felt as if I was the one being toyed with. My cock was rock hard and still crammed beneath my tight jeans. At least her pussy was free to leak at will.

Ashley turned to me. "Oh my, where are my manners. Maybe I should be helping you first."

Was my tormented expression that easy to read? Reaching between us, she grabbed my shaft through my pants. I roughly squeezed her ass in response.

"Mmm, you really like that, don't you, Tiger? Let's take it out."

Giggling, she pushed down on my shoulders as she raised her fevered body off me. My hands, unable to get enough of her ass, stuck to her like glue. Sitting on her knees, she returned her mouth to mine, her fingers prodding the humongous tent between my legs.

Ashley had no trouble unzipping my pants while being fondled and kissed. I slipped my hand from her delicate crack and brought it to the front of her mound. I had no trouble sinking two of my digits inside her pussy.

My sister shrieked as she ripped her lips away. "Oooh, stick your fingers in me. I never want to be empty again."

To Be Cont..............
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-23

As I delved into my sister's warmth, my cock was being mauled in her tiny hand. The head jammed against the sturdy fabric of my pants. Try as she might, she couldn't pull it through the front zipper. I was simply too hard.

Ashley lifted her leg over me and settled her knees on either side of my waist. With her ass in the air, she lowered her face to me. I promptly planted kisses on her chin. The full weight of her upper body bore down onto my lips as she fumbled with the confine of my jeans.

Ashley unsnapped the button restraining my erection. She rolled off me onto her hip, resting her head on my chest. I couldn't look over her golden tresses, but when I felt her fingers surround my cock and cool air flowing over the tip, I knew she had it out in the open.

Her hand stroked the length. "It's so stiff. I love holding hard cock."

My heart sped, my voice out of breath. "Don't forget about me."

"Mmm, never. I love you so much." Ashley hovered over my face with her tongue hanging. Pressing it flat under my jaw, she licked upward over my chin, my lips, the tip of my nose, and all the way to my forehead in one long, messy sweep.

It was wild and I went absolutely bonkers. It was like she was idolizing me. Me, her older brother of all people. She could score any guy she wanted by just winking at him, yet the only person she desired was me. Well, maybe my cock, too, but it is attached to me after all.

Ashley's kitten-like behavior didn't end at the base of my nose. She swooped down to my neck, nipped at my skin, and left a trail of her saliva on my cheeks as her tongue traced my face. I was one of those unfortunate kids who never owned a pet, so this was the first time I had my face thoroughly licked. It sure would've been fun having Ashley greet me like this every time I came home from school.

"I hope you don't mind but there's something else I want to lick right now," she rasped.

I muttered, "I don't. Just go for it."

"You're such a great brother, letting your baby sister do whatever she wants with you." With that, she got off me and kneeled between my spread legs.

As one of Ashley's majestic hands caressed my shaft, the other was being spat on. She made the spit job one heck of a showing, shifting her jaw side to side and hocking wads louder than a baseball pitcher. There was so much spit on her hand, it dripped from her palm onto my underwear.

Satisfied with her lubing, Ashley switched hands, her sizzling saliva now lathering my cock. My muscles tightened at the incredible warmth. Precum trickled from my tip and down to her fingers.

"I did all that work getting my hand wet and now you're supplying your own stuff?"

I threw an arm over my eyes. "My cock has a mind of its own."

"I'll say."

Despite her slur to the added lubrication, Ashley used it to great effect. Each upward motion tempted another agonizing dollop of precum. At the rate I was spewing, my whole load would've been gone before she has the chance to taste me.

Ashley noticed how much I was secreting and loosened her grip, her fingers scarcely applying any pressure. "Time for the main course," she grinned, lowering her eyes to observe the goo. Her tongue slithered from between her lips, licking my engorged head.

"Oh god, Ash, you're incredible."

"I know. I already have you squirming before I can do this." Brushing her hair aside, she took the final dive and enveloped my cock in her pert lips.

I winced in ecstasy. My fists clenched the bed sheets; my nails dug into my palms. The wonderful feeling of being consumed by my sister was unlike any other. Her mouth was wet and hot, her tongue delicate and soft. Her tickling suction was gentle, astounding, and better than any phenomenon I've had the joy of experiencing.

Ashley kept still. She relaxed her jaw with half my manhood inside. Drool gleamed from her mouth, dampening my boxers and balls beneath. Reluctantly, she raised herself off me. A rope of clear white connected her lips to my crown.

For a moment, we just stared at each other, my face full of disbelief, hers full of mischief. The strand hanging from her lips gave away and dripped onto me. Ashley grabbed the root of my cock and twisted her hand, wiping away the excess liquid.

"Oh jeez, oh fuck," I grunted. "How many guys have you done this to?"

Her hand went back to jacking me off. "Zero. How many girls have done this to you?"

"Zero."

"Am I doing a good job?"

"An excellent job."

"Then giving blowjobs must be another thing I'm a natural at." With her eyes transfixed on mine, she stuffed me back into her mouth.

Ashley went lower, faster, swallowing more of my cock and precum. When I hit her tonsils, she recoiled off me. She made no attempt at holding back the enormous amount of spit produced by her gag reflex.

"Mmm, watch your baby sis devour your big cock. I'm getting wetter knowing you can't take your eyes off me."

"Damn, I can't believe how good that feels."

As my hungry sister bobbed her head over the top half of my rod, she made soft humming sounds. Her right hand gripped the base tightly. Her agile tongue whirled over the sensitive head, savoring my musk. Her lips, pursed around my girth, glimmered in her saliva.

Ashley popped me out of her mouth. "Phew. So hard and thick. Tastes wonderful." She opened wide and re-enveloped the head.

I threaded my fingers through her lavish locks, each blonde strand pampered to silky smooth perfection. Ashley's hair easily had to be her most desirous feature. That's saying a lot when there's also her lustrous hazel eyes and clear pale skin to fall head over heels over. And her lips, oh sweet god her lips looked stunning with my cock between them. I wished I had a camera to immortalize the moment, but then I assured myself this wouldn't be the last time her lips would grace my greedy cock.

Taking things one blowjob at a time, I bucked my hips off the mattress, desperate for her to go deeper. But with her hand fastened around the base, she was in full control of how deep she wanted to take me.

Sliding me from her mouth, she pursed her lips at the very tip and kissed the head. Her lips trailed lower, smacking the underside of my veiny shaft with gentle pecks. Halfway down, she darted her tongue out and dreamily licked her way up to the oozing slit.

"Mm-mmm, this is what I want to drink all day, every day." Ashley flicked her tongue over the opening, scooping up a dribble of cum. Instead of swallowing it, she let it drip and splatter onto my bulbous crown. It trickled down my cock and to her hand.

Ashley leaned lower until her eyesight was leveled with the bright red cap. She turned her head sideways, enclosed her lips around my pole, and sucked noisily. Air breezed against my hot cock as she inhaled through the corners of her mouth.

"Holy fuck, that's amazing."

Ashley took her mouth off my throbbing rod. "Thank you. I only aim to please." Curling her tongue around my cock, she licked the entire right side, then turned her head to lick the left.

My whole body shuddered at the superb sensation. Although I had never received oral before, there was no doubt in my mind Ashley was giving me a premium blowjob worthy of a king.

Ashley giggled with her tongue against the bottom of my cock head - her devilishly seductive giggle I was quickly growing accustomed to. "Your fuck stick is getting so wet. Almost as wet as my cunt."

Whoa. What fancy dictionary did my demure sister stumble upon to learn all these new words overnight?

Her vulgar talk drove me insane. She could've been fully-clothed in clown shoes and a big red nose. All she needed to do was say her magic words and I'd be sporting an erection that'd make the biggest names in porn jealous.

"You have such a dirty mouth," I murmured.

"It's not dirty enough. I need your cum in it. I need your cum in me. Your baby sister is hungry for your hot cum. I want to feel it burn through my throat and into my tummy." Ashley spoke so obscenely, I felt smutty just listening to her. She was corrupting my squeaky clean mind with her crude slang.

And I loved it.

We were strangers to the world of sex, but Ashley had found a mystical guide in elevating me to the highest peak of orgasmic euphoria. I was more than willing to let her take me there.

But first things first.

I cupped Ashley's chin and raised her face above my cock. Catching my drift, she crawled on top me, smiling wickedly with her hand still around her toy. She dipped her tongue into my mouth. We wrestled each other with our slippery members, competing to see who could give the other the more profound kiss. My sister won easily as all my effort went into repressing my orgasm from her loyal strokes.

Elated with her small victory, she giggled. "You're so cute." She eased off me and returned between my legs.

Ashley's head bobbed faster and faster over my cock. Her hair bounced freely in her crazed appetite for raw meat. Her tongue swished around my shaft. It felt as if my cock was diving inside a pool of my sister's sweltering spit. Every time it hit the top of her mouth, she'd suck it dry, only to have it re-drenched with her salivating tongue.

Clear fluid trickled from the edges of Ashley's mouth. Bubbles oozed from her lips to the base of my pole. She rolled her head side to side, happily gorging on her treat, slurping with sheer devotion. Her low sultry moans would linger in my ears for days. As she munched on my rod, her left hand reached between my thighs and cupped my overflowing ball sacs, giving them a squeeze through my boxers. A stream of cream driveled out of me.

Holding my glazed crown against her tongue, she asked, "Is this where all your cum is hiding? Is it ready for me yet? What more do I need to do to have you blow?"

I groaned. "Put it back in your mouth."

My personal goddess of oral pleasure heeded my command by wrapping her perfect pink lips around the angry red crown. Shameless curls appeared at the ends of her mouth. She stared up at me in anticipation of my eruption. I brought my hand to her forehead, brushing away the loose strands of hair. I wanted to see nothing but her beautiful, salacious face when I blew my load. Her lips pulled at my cock as she sucked, her tight grip coaxing the cream out of me.

I opened my mouth to grunt my approval, but the sensation was so staggering that nothing came out. Plenty came out from my other head as I exploded in Ashley's waiting mouth. She gasped, panted, but the cum hitting the back of her throat clogged her cries. My cock pulsed as if shocked with a thousand watts of electricity. My whole body buzzed in bliss.

The torrent of cum felt tremendous, powerful. Ashley didn't deter in the least. She jerked my cock faster, drawing forth every last ounce of cream from my rapidly depleting sacs. She closed her eyes, cheeks puffing, as her mouth overfilled with my spunk. Her left hand let go of my balls and went to her throat. I became worried she was choking, but there was nothing I could do to stop my release. Once my cock got going, it'd keep going until it finished.

Hot air shot from her nose as she tried to breath. What looked like a tear coursed down her cheek. Now I became really concerned about my sister.

"Ashley, are you okay?" I sat up but was quickly pushed back down when she let go of her throat and set her hand on my chest.

Ashley slid my drained cock from her lips, allowing only a thin white streak to dribble from the corner of her mouth. She opened her eyes. Small sparkles shimmered beneath them. Wiping away the salty tears, she swayed closer to me and fell onto my chest. Her arms hooked below my shoulders.

"That was amazing," I sighed. She didn't say anything back. She merely nodded against me. "Ash, are you okay?"

Grinning, my sensual darling lifted her rosy face to me. She slacked her jaw, exposing her kettle of freshly brewed cum. Her tongue was entirely submerged in the goo. White webs hung from the ceiling of the jizz receptacle. Being inches from her face, I smelled every pungent whiff. She moved closer, mouth agape.

Stopping above my face, Ashley sealed her lips, but not before letting another rivulet of cum dribble down her chin. She caressed my cheek with her wet thumb - her sisterly, caring touch I've melted into puddles under for so many years. I stared into her hazel orbs as she breathed deeply and held her breath. Shutting her eyes, Ashley swallowed my monstrous load. A huge lump traversed her throat. It took three gulps to consume it all.

Her chest heaved as if she had just ran a marathon, her breasts larger with each exhale. "Whew. Your cock is one dangerous weapon. I almost choked on your cream."

"You don't have to do it again if you don't want to."

Please say no, please say no.

Ashley's tongue pushed against the insides of her cheeks. "Mmm, don't worry. I'll be prepared for it next time."

Close enough. I let out another sigh.

She sat up and held my face in her hands. "Hungry for round two, Tiger?"

My smile reflected in her eyes. "I'm always hungry for another round."

Ashley's hands went to the waistband of her skirt. Her thumbs slipped inside, and as she straightened her arms to push them down, I grabbed her hands.

She stopped. "What's wrong? Second thoughts?"

"No, nothing. Keep your skirt on. It's really pretty."

Ashley gave me a funny look. "Okay. If you say so."

I scooped my hands beneath my sister's ass and hoisted her to me. She lifted the front of her skirt, revealing her inflamed lips. As drool trailed from my mouth, so too did the juices from her tiny hole. She leaned forward, holding the bed's backrest with her other hand, and scooted herself closer to my face. Squatting above me, she widened her knees until she sat on my mouth.

"Be good to me. Treat me like your princess."

The need in her voice almost pained me to listen to. I affirmed the only way to satisfy my princess was to make her cum buckets, and I was more than willing to help her achieve that.

I snaked my tongue out, flicking it against her clit. Results were instant as she gasped and dropped onto my mouth, suffocating me with the scent of her heated honey.

Ashley rocked her hips, grazing my mouth with her pussy. I stopped my flicking and tried to keep my tongue steady, allowing her to treat it as a flexible cock. The taste of her cum got stronger, more tantalizing, with each passing stroke.

Lost in the sweetness of my sister, I wagged my tongue side to side, pushing apart her labia to drink in more. She gasped hysterically. Had there been nothing for her to hold onto, she would've collapsed right on top of me.

Ashley drooped forward until her forehead settled on the backrest. She looked frightfully fragile with her body curled in and eyes bolted shut. Her breaths were rapid, sounding as if she was hyperventilating. I thought about slowing down, but when she let go of her skirt to run her hand through my hair, I was convinced that this was what she wanted.

"Eat me faster, baby. Keep going, keep going," she panted.

With her skirt over my face, my view of her nearly-naked torso blackened out. Scarcely any light seeped through the fabric to illuminate her pussy. My face was entirely hidden from her view.

I dragged my tongue up and down her slit. She shoved me roughly into her crotch, fucking my tongue as it entered her gash. I manhandled the plump flesh in my hands, causing Ashley to spout lewd obscenities.

"Fuck, your tongue feels so good in my nasty cunt. Squeeze me hard, make me all yours. Only my man gets a piece of my naughty ass."

Her words, combined with the sensual odor trapped beneath her skirt, triggered a new rush of intensity. I rolled her cheeks in circles, kneading and gnawing into them with my fingers. My tongue went into overdrive, crashing into the inner walls of her pussy. I distorted my tongue any way possible through her narrow canal, curving, twisting, screwing, licking as far as it could reach.

"Ahhh god yes," Ashley screamed. Her body tensed, her pussy tightened. She came violently, showering my face in her hot fluids. She forced me deeper into her loins, blocking my airway.

Waves of heat scorched my tongue. My mouth formed an "o" over her gushing pussy, sucking and swallowing each wave flooding out of her. I opened and closed my mouth repeatedly, smearing my lips against her flesh.

The pressure on my head eased off as Ashley fell to her side. I rolled over, my tongue never leaving her fountain. Her skirt fell away. My eyes struggled to adjust to the dazzling sunlight shining off her skin. Hands latched onto the back of my head, driving me into her pussy. Ashley cried in rapture. "Oh, oh fuck. Lick me all up. Don't waste a single drop."

My tongue was a blur as it pumped in and out of her. She was squirting so much, the only way for her to spasm like this was if my own cum was also squirting out of her. The flavor tasted much stronger than I remembered, so maybe that explanation wasn't too far from the truth.

Eons had passed when Ashley finally stopped quivering. Unyielding pleasure had turned her a plush hue of pink. The satin sheet beneath her pussy glistened with her sex. I lapped it up the best I could, my nose snug in her opening. She flexed her butt and closed her thighs around me. I kissed her slick skin surrounding my head until she relaxed her muscles.
Our heavy breaths flowed in unison. The most intense orgasms of our young lives had hit us like a rocket, taking with it our vitality.

I was the first to recover. I got up on all fours and loomed over my ravished baby sister. My cock twitched as I took in her glamour.

Ashley had never looked so stunning and voluptuous. Her limbs were sprawled in all directions, with hands above her head and her right knee bent in the air. Her tussled skirt didn't come close to covering her treasure from prying spectators. Her blouse and vest were spread open, hanging off her left shoulder. Disheveled hair shrouded her right eye, giving her an alluring aspect as she stared at me. Only her black bra remained untouched.

To Be Cont..........
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-24

I leaned down and rested on her navel. I licked her glowing tummy, alternating between faint smooches to defined kisses. As the juices on my face smudged onto her complexion, I lapped her clean. My adoration traveled south. When I encountered the charming cavity of her belly button, I poked my tongue into it.

Ashley's abs contracted. A puff of air escaped from her lips. She giggled lightly. I kissed her once more as she dully lifted herself up. She readjusted onto a pillow and I tiredly lay beside her.

In her bubbly, peppy voice, my sister swooned, "Wow. That was a lot of fun."

"Ashley, is it really you? Have you come back to me?" A hand slapped me lightly on the shoulder. "I'll take that as a yes."

She propped herself on one elbow. "So? What did you think? Hot enough for ya?"

"Heck yeah. That was incredible."

"And exhausting. It's hard playing a slutty sex kitten."

"Playing? You mean this is only a one time thing?"

"She can some out and play again some other time. When I regain my energy."

"Didn't I feed you enough milk to last you a month?"

"Yes you did. It was very yummy, too. But right now I need you to feed me your kisses."

"I think I can do that."

Ashley embraced me wholly with her mouth, arms, and legs. "See? I'm still your little sister."

"Yeah, my little lolita."

"You're so bad, Bry." She wetted and smacked her lips. "How's the taste of your cum?"

"I can barely taste it. I'm still savoring yours."

"Well, I like the taste of my cum." Her tongue swept across my lips. "And you know why it tastes so good? It's because I came for you. It wouldn't be this sweet if it wasn't filled with my love for you."

"That's the secret ingredient, huh?" I swept mine across hers. Having drank so much of her juices from her pussy, her lips had a more subtle and candied taste. "I'll let you in on a little secret of my own. My cum is filled with my love for you, too."

Ashley laid her forehead on mine, the both of us grinning till our faces were on the verge of sticking that way. Nothing was too sappy for us.

"Gosh, we're so lovey-dovey. I could never imagine myself talking to a boy like this."

"I can be rude and annoying if you want."

"Don't do that," she pouted. "I'm serious. It's really nice being together like this. Cuddling with my perfect man, stomach full of his gooey cum. How many girls can say they have that?"

"Can you go five minutes without giving me a hard-on?"

"Sorry, I'll let you two get some rest." Ashley patted my semi-erect penis. "But I'm just so happy," she laughed, unable to keep quiet. Not that I wanted her to, of course. "Let's have some more cake."

"Does that mean we have to get out of bed again?"

"We need to get out eventually so I can change my bed sheets. If I have to spend an entire night smelling our cum, I'm going to go crazy."

"I thought you like the smell?"

"I do, and that's the problem. I won't be able to get any sleep 'cause all I'll be able to think about is cum, cum, and even more hot cum."

"Ashley, you're doing it again."

"I guess you'll need to find a way to shut me up."

"Get over here, you sexy nymph." I hugged Ashley and yanked her on top of me.

Each tick of the second hand came deafly slow. Even slower than it did that morning. But I wasn't in any hurry this time. Pulling her blanket over us, we made out for the rest of the afternoon. No more raw, sexual excitement. Just gentle, loving fondling.

A booming shout echoed off the bedroom's walls. "Brian, Ashley, I'm home early."

Ashley and I woke up face to face, arms draped around each other. She let go of me and I sprung off the bed, the blanket falling from my clothed chest.

"Um, hi Nicole," I said. "You're home early."

Our younger sibling stood at the door. "Yeah, I know. I just said that."

Ashley sat up beside me with her blouse neatly buttoned together, as if they hadn't been ripped open two hours ago. "Who took you home?"

"Marsha's mom had an emergency to take of and Marsha needed to go with her. They won't be able to watch over me for the rest of the week. I called home to have you guys pick me up but none of you answered."

"We're really sorry, Nikky. We didn't hear the phone ring."

"It's okay. I'm home now. They drove me in their super cool convertible. What are you two doing in bed?"

"We're just taking a nap," Ashley said.

"Together? In the same bed?"

Ashley wrapped her arm around my back. "Yeah, together. Come in and join us. We need to talk."

Nicole shrugged her shoulders and skipped onto the bed. Since Ashley and I had done our deed on the bed sheet, the blanket draped over us was stainless.

"What's up, Big Sis?"

"Nikky, Brian and I realize that we've been excluding you from our activities. We just want to apologize to you for doing that."

"It's okay, Ash, I really don't mind. I know you're both busy."

"No, it's not okay. We're your older siblings and we need to start acting like it. Brian and I both want to spend more time you."

"Really? You mean that?"

"Totally. So, this Wednesday, we want to take you to Six Flags Magic Mountain."

Nikky's eyes lit up at the mention of an amusement park, but then mysteriously dimmed down just as quickly. "Are you sure you want to take me?"

"Yeah, of course we are. Why wouldn't we be?"

Nikky drooped her head, her voice as quiet as a mouse. "The last time we went, I was too short to go on all the rides. I made you watch over me while everyone else was having fun."

"Don't worry about that." Ashley settled her hands on Nikky's shoulders and helped her sit up straight. "You're a lot taller now and I'm going to make sure you go on every ride we go on."

"Okay, I will. Thank you so much, Big Sis." Nikky gave her older sister a great big hug. "Thank you, Brian." She hugged me, too, which was a little surprising since I hadn't really said much of anything.

"I'm going to go call all my friends and tell them about this Wednesday." The tiny youngster skittered off the bed and sped off to her room.

"That was amazing," I said.

Ashley furled her brow. "What'd I do?"

"I've heard you talk to Nikky about everything a twelve-year old could care about, but just now, it was like... wow. The way she talks to you, I almost didn't recognize her."

"Family is important to me. I want everyone to be happy with us. One of these days... maybe for us. I'm just doing it one family member at a time."

Ashley sure is a tricky one. By promising our junior sibling a day of thrills and screams, Ashley assured her she wouldn't be forgotten in the midst of our new relationship. Not only that, she also converted any suspicions Nikky might've had about us being in the same bed to thoughts of roller-coasters and cotton candy.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I fell back onto the mattress. "Six Flags, huh?"

"Yep. You said we should spend more time with her."

"I was hoping it'd be a little cheaper."

"Hey, don't be like that." Ashley grabbed a pillow and swung it at my face. I caught her wrists before she could hit me and pulled her down, the two of us laughing as our lips met.

To Be Cont...........
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-25

Not long after our tiny sister came home, Ashley shoved me out of her room so she could change the sheets and take a shower. She suggested I visit Nikky and talk with her since I hadn't been doing much of that lately.

Sitting on Nicole's purple bed, I kicked things off by asking her what her typical day was like at her friend's house. She quietly responded with "jump ropes and magazines and stuff." I asked a few more questions, most of which were answered with a one-liner. Occasionally she'd surprise me with two.

When Ashley entered the Valentine-colored bedroom, the docile atmosphere flip-flopped to spirited and fun. Ashley asked Nikky the same questions I had asked but received far lengthier answers. Nikky would ramble on for minutes before she had to take a breath to continue.

It didn't take long for me to become lost in their chatter. My attention was solely focused on my pristine angel. Small droplets wetted the sleeves of her yellow tee and porcelain skin. The aroma of citrus wafted through the air from her freshly showered ponytail. Her elegance and smile had me spellbound, and if Nikky wasn't with us, I would've grabbed Ashley right then and kissed her.

The girls chirped about make-up, celebrity gossip, and all sorts of things a guy would know nothing about. As with every other room in the house, Nikky's came with a television, so I decided to watch it until my sisters called for me.

Or until our parents arrived home an hour later. Whether they're five or ninety-five, girls sure can talk.

Mom was the first to greet us. Some time during my TV session, Nikky had gotten colored marks on her arms from doodling on the whiteboard with Ashley. Mom commanded her to take a bath, leaving Ashley and me behind to clean up.

It took only a couple of minutes to wipe the board and put away the markers, but Ashley wanted to go the extra mile.

"Let's tidy this place up a bit," she suggested.

I looked around and spotted very few things in disarray. Monopoly stuck out from under the bed, some beads and jewels were scattered across her desk, and a crooked poster hung above her dresser beside the door. It was nothing that should require an emergency clean up.

"This room doesn't look so bad. It's cleaner than mine."

"Every room is cleaner than yours. Come on, it'll be fast."

"Won't Nikky be mad if we move her stuff around without her approval?"

"She won't."

Before I could protest any further, mini Ms. Stewart began rearranging stuffed animals on Nikki's shelf.

I didn't think of Ashley as an interior designer, but apparently she had a lot of other things planned besides ways for her and I to be alone together - which we were. What I assumed would be a "stash in the closet" clean-up ended up being a "move that here and this over there" renovation, with Ashley calling the shots and me pushing and lugging furniture around. Fortunately, everything of Nikky's was smaller and thinner so I didn't break my back hauling anything too heavy across the hardwood floor. At least I didn't hear anything break.

"See, much better. Don't you think, Bry?"

"I suppose. All you really made me do is switch her stuff around."

"Sometimes a quick switcheroo is all that's needed to make things exciting again."

Just as we were about to leave, Ashley spotted something out of place. "Go ahead. I need to adjust this poster real quick." She stood in front of the poster and pulled out the two bottom tacks that were holding it in place. She tried reaching for the top two tacks but came short by a couple of inches.

Had I left the dresser alone instead of moved it across the room, it would've been a simple matter of using it as a stepladder. Now the poster hung above the ground with no way for Ashley to reach it.

"Let me help you with that," I said.

On her toes, she replied, "It's ok, I almost got it. Just one more - whoa, careful, Bry!"

Ignoring my sister's denial for aid, I grabbed her from behind and lifted her up in a bear hug. She flailed her arms for a moment to balance herself, which nearly caused me to lose mine. As she relaxed, I held her more securely.

Ashley's torso covered my entire field of vision. The bottom of her shirt had curled above her peachy waist. Her bubble butt shrouded my chest in a comforting softness. Her ambrosial scent, so close to my nose, mesmerized me. I nestled into her back, inhaling her directly.

"What are you doing, Tiger?"

"Helping you. What else would I be doing?"

"Can you move closer to the wall?"

"Oh. Sure."

In my mighty heave, I had accidentally pulled Ashley away from the poster. I took a step forward and waited for her to adjust it, although deep down I wanted the poster to be pinned indefinitely so I would never have to let her go.

"Almost got it," Ashley strained.

"Almost got what," a gruff voice questioned. I recognized it as our dad's.

"Brian and I are just readjusting this poster for Nikky."

"That's a nice thing to do. And it looks like you moved everything else around, too. Where is Brian hiding? Is he making you do all the work?"

I craned my head to the side of Ashley's waist. "Right here, pops."

"There you are, Bry. I couldn't see you with your sister in the way. Your mom told me to tell you guys dinner will be ready in about an hour."

"Okay, I'll come out and help after we're done here," Ashley replied.

"That'll be great, honey. Your mom will really appreciate that. Careful with your sister, Brian. Don't drop her."

"I won't."

As our dad disappeared from the doorframe, Ashley announced, "Got it. You can put me down now."

"Do I have to? I kind of like this." I spun in circles on my feet. Ashley was feeling lighter by the second and I had no problem supporting her. I wanted to toss her in the air, catch her in my arms, and twirl her around till we both got so dizzy we could see doubles of each other.

Ashley put one hand on the back of my head. "See, I was right."

"About what?"

"You are getting buff."

"When I'm with you, I feel like Superman."

"Except you're much cuter than he'll ever be."

After a few more spins, I started to feel a little tipsy. My knees wobbled, but Ashley didn't move a muscle. She was letting me enjoy my fun. I bumped into Nicole's bed and toppled onto it, using it as a fluffy landing pad. I was cautious with Ashley, of course, and made sure she fell as gently as possible on her side.

She rolled over to face me. "Thanks for your help."

We cuddled closer, our foreheads touching.

"Anything for a pretty lady."

"You're only doing it to get in my panties?"

"And everywhere else you'll let me in."

Ashley kissed me sweetly on the lips. "You'll just have to settle with this until next time."

"How long will that be from now?"

"Soon. We should get out of Nikky's room first, though."

"You don't find it kinky to be doing it in someone else's bed?"

"We're not 'doing' anything."

"Kissing is doing something. I like doing that."

I kissed Ashley more passionately, slipping my tongue into her mouth. She giggled as our tongues overlapped. We soon had our arms around each other, ignorant of the world around us.

Well, not totally ignorant. I perceived tiny footsteps padding through the hall. I withdrew my tongue, but Ashley didn't like having her mouth empty and retaliated by sticking hers in mine.

I tried warning her but my voice came out muffled. "We need to stop. Nikky's coming."

"Wow, what happened to my room," a squeaky voice asked.

Too late.

Ashley let go of me and wiped her lips as she sat up. "I hope you don't mind, Nikky, but we went ahead with the small overhaul of your room."

Nicole stood at the door holding her old clothes. Her eyes wandered in all directions and dimensions, not even realizing Ashley and I were sitting on her bed. She was fully absorbed in her newly revived room. "No, I don't. This is so awesome. You remember exactly what I told you."

"Yep. It's just the way you wanted it."

I whispered into Ashley's ear. "You knew this was how she wanted her room set up?"

"Uh-huh, she's been telling me her plans since last week," she whispered back.

Hearing that made the situation more understandable. Since Ashley had already known how Nikky wanted to spruce up her room, she didn't have to worry about Nikky getting peeved at us for moving her things.

"I'm going to help mom with dinner," Ashley stated. "If there's anything that needs adjusting, tell Brian to fix it for you." She patted Nikky on the head as she walked out.

It was rare for Nicole and me to be the sole occupants of a room on any given day. For it to happen twice in one evening was unthinkable.

"Need me to help with anything else?" I offered.

"No, everything's perfect."

"Okay. I'm going to head out now if that's all right."

"Uh-huh, that's okay."

"I'll see you at dinner then."

"Yeah, okay."

My feet were in the hallway when Nicole called my name. "Yeah, Nikky?"

"Thanks."

"No problem."

To Be Cont................
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories