My Collection of Stories

jay

Re: My Collection of Stories

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-26

"Bry, open wide."

"Ahhh, mmmph." My mouth chomped down on the toasty breadstick sailing toward me. "That's really good, Ash. Just the right amount of garlic and butter."

"Thank you. It took a little bit of experimenting to get it the way I want."

It was dinnertime and the entire family was gathered around the kitchen table. Ashley had helped our mother prepare a meal consisting of salmon, mashed potatoes, and breadsticks, which Ashley had personally gone to great lengths to make by herself. Proud of her first successful cooking job, she made sure I was treated to enough garlic to fend off vampires in a fifty mile radius.

"Helen, sweetie, how come you don't do that for me," our dad asked our mom.

"Do what?" she exclaimed.

"Feed me the way Ashley feeds Brian. If I didn't know any better, they were the married couple in this house and we're the troublesome children."

"Hey, we're not troublesome," Ashley retorted. "We're the bestest kids two parents could ever hope for. You should be happy we're so nice to each other.

Dad chuckled at her feistiness. "I'm only joking around with you, honey. You're right, though, it does make me happy. I much rather have you all getting along than getting at each other's throats. My co-workers have warned me that as children grow older, they also grow more isolated from their family. That doesn't seem to be the case with you guys. You grow closer every day. I must be really lucky to have been blessed with such great kids."

"Aww, dad, there's no need to get weepy on us," Ashley kidded.

He feigned a voice crack. "I'm not getting weepy. I guess I'm just a little jealous. I never shared the joys of a jovial sibling bond with my brothers and sister. We always fought over trivial things, and to this day I regret the things I've done to them. Whatever it is you kids are doing to stay so close, just keep doing it. I won't get in the way."

It was eerie hearing our dad say those things. He couldn't have known the truth behind why Ashley and I were this close, yet it almost sounded as if he approved of what we've been doing. Then again, it wasn't like I knew how he would react if he were to find out.

I observed our parents discussing their day at work as Ashley finger fed me another bite. Both adults were heedless to her excessive friendliness toward me.

I secretly took our father's blessing to heart.

After dinner ended, my sisters retreated to Ashley's room for an evening of games and girl-talk. I tagged along since I didn't have anything else to do on a casual Monday night.

As I watched Ashley play Go-Fish with our younger sibling, I was reminded of the years gone by when she and I were in our early teens. Nicole had still very much been a kid, so Ashley and I spent a lot of nights staying up till our curfew of ten o'clock playing elementary games.
The evening carried on as typically as the seasons. Nicole, happy with the time we were spending with her, asked Ashley if it would be okay if they could have a small slumber party among the two of them. Given any other circumstance, Ashley would've said yes in a heartbeat, but the hesitation and dismay in her eyes revealed she wasn't quite willing to spend a night without her older brother.
It was more than a little flattering. No other girl had ever looked at me with the same love and care Ashley did. Being needed and wanted was an insurmountable feeling, the ultimate high.

To Ashley's surprise, and somewhat to my own, I nodded and mouthed to her to say yes.

She stared at me curiously, but not too curious as to tip Nikky off. "Um, yeah, you can sleepover with me, Nicole. I'd love to hang out with you."

The young tyke hopped to her feet. "Thanks, Big Sis. I'm going change into my pajammies and grab my sleep stuff."

When Nicole vanished from the room, Ashley scurried over to me on her bed. "Tiger, do you know what this means?"

"I do, but it's okay. I need to tell you something. While you were helping mom with dinner, I was checking my emails. My college sent me a letter saying I have a hold for the fall quarter and I need to clear up before I can register for classes. I want to visit my counselor tomorrow morning to get it taken care of."

"When were you planning to tell me this?"

"I was hoping we'd have a little bit of time to ourselves. I'll be leaving really early so maybe it's not such a bad idea to spend one night apart. If I'm lucky, I'll probably be back before you even wake up."

The disappointment on her face was evident beneath her false smile. "Okay. I'll be strong tonight. I can survive one night without you."

"Thanks. I'll make it up to you."

She gave me a sympathetic kiss. "You better."

Later that evening around ten o'clock, I went to my bedroom to seize some sleep for my morning trip. My bed felt empty without a feminine frame to put my arms around, and I had a great deal of trouble getting comfortable. Although Ashley and I had only slept together twice, I wasn't ready to return to my normal sleep routine just yet.

An hour of distraught had passed when I cursed my insomnia and tumbled out of bed. I decided to browse some message boards on my computer when I heard a knock at my door.

"Brian, are you still awake?" Ashley eased it open, her face inching into view.

I think the answer would seem obvious to her. "Yeah, I'm awake. Everything okay?"

She stepped through the door and shut it behind her. "I should be asking you that. I thought you would be asleep by now. Is there something on your mind? Something I can help you with?" Her mouth curled into a grin as she sat on a stool beside me.

"No, nothing like that. I just can't sleep."

"Then let's talk. Maybe I can bore you until you fall asleep."

"That's impossible. You're the only person I can never get tired of listening to."

"Well, you're not going to fall asleep any faster sitting at your computer." As Ashley leaned forward to turn the monitor off, her breasts brushed against my shoulder. Any speck of drowsiness I may have had disappeared from my system.

She clung onto my arm as she led me to my bed. She turned on the nearby lamp to its lowest setting. The bittersweet glow became the sole source of light in my room. We sat down in front of each other with our legs crossed Indian-style, our hands clumped together in a jumbled weave of fingers.

I studied my sister's lovely visage. She had her hair delicately tucked behind her ears. A thin, almost invisible necklace circled her neck. Her lips fluttered as she exhaled. Twin chestnut eyes gazed into mine. I battled the urge to look lower, but I reasoned that not looking would be an insult to her beauty. Her sleeveless nightie was cut low, revealing a canvas of silky skin above her breasts and even more around her midriff. Her legs were dressed in loose capri pants with the sleeves bunched up at the knees. A part of me wanted Ashley to stand up and pose for me so I could admire her entirety. Another part of me wanted her to never leave my bed.

When I returned my attention to her eyes, I found her smiling.

"Do I look pretty?" she asked.

"More than pretty. You're gorgeous." Even though I had told her that a million times by now, her cheeks still reddened. I felt mine turning cherry, too. "Now what?"

Ashley peeked down between my legs. Although I was flaccid when she came in, having her stare at me so intently started to arouse my senses. It wasn't long before I was drawn to her heaving chest. My cock spurred to life as I watched her breasts swell beneath her top, yearning to be caressed and loved.

"I can help you with that," Ashley said. "Then you might be able to get some sleep."

"It's only like that because you're staring at it."

"In that case, it's only fair that I fix it."

Good ol' Ashley. Always responsible enough to take care of any problems she may have provoked.

As her palms pressed against my shoulders, I leaned back, letting her push me flat on the bed. Her right hand snaked into the top of my shorts. There were no annoying zippers or buttons to fumble with this time. She barely needed to tug on my shorts for my member to spring into view.

There was a hint of surprise in my sister's voice. "No boxers?"

I usually don't strut around without underwear covering my naked rear end, but I decided earlier that night to forego the unnecessary clothing. Call it a hunch. "It gets in the way."

Ashley giggled, rocking her head side to side as if she meant to say, "Whatever floats your boat." Or in my case, whatever floats my cock. But I couldn't pinpoint any one thing that was making me excited. Everything about her screamed for sex, sex, maybe some cuddling, and then more sex. My eyes ping-ponged from one glorious body part to the next. Eventually they stopped moving in sync and I got dizzy as they rolled around in their sockets.

Ashley waited for me to stop spacing out. "Ready?"

I nodded so enthusiastically my head almost flew off.

"Let's switch spots."

At first, I thought she wanted me between her legs to take care of an itch. I didn't mind helping my sister with any of her problems, but I needed some sleep and all this foreplay wasn't making it easier for me to doze off.

Ashley scooted beside me with her hands around her waist. I sat up, expecting her to untie the little ribbon above her hips. What she did instead had my cock pulsing uncontrollably. She grabbed the bottom of her nightie and swiftly lifted it over her head, revealing a provocative red bra. She calmly lay down on my pillow.

I could've sworn she wore black ones earlier. Seems I'll never know what I get when it comes to her underwear.

Drawn to her statuesque figure, I stroked the soft and pliable flesh along her rib area. "Is your underwear drawer missing any color of the rainbow?"

Ashley stacked some extra pillows and laid her head on them. "It doesn't have polka-dots."

"That's not a color."

"Just come here," she giggled.

I crawled between her legs, my erection dangling beneath me as I reached for her ribbon. My hands came to a halt when her left hand grabbed my wrist.

"No, up here," my sister instructed.

Again, I felt a little confused. She must've thought I was going to strip her and put my cock inside of her. I could understand why would she think that, seeing as how my cock was throbbing for action.

Ashley opened her mouth, pointing inside it with her right finger.

Oh, that's what she meant. Just to be on the safe side, I gave her that suspicious look wondering if she was really sure. Still pointing, she cooed as if she was having her throat examined. Her head waved up and down, assuring me she wanted my thermometer in her mouth.

Nothing pained me more than seeing my sister denied of a reasonable request. I scooched my thighs over her torso and straddled her stomach, my cock bouncing between the hollow of her breasts.

It was weird sitting on top of my sister. Excluding our make-out sessions, I've been on the bottom for every other occasion. She was right about her comment earlier, though. A quick switcheroo was a great way to make things exciting. I felt tall and powerful looking down on her. Not in a domineering way or anything like that, but merely from the freedom of being able to move around however I wanted to. This must be why she gets such a big thrill from playing with me whenever I lay vulnerable to her masterful hands.

"Your balls are huge," Ashley blurted, keeping her eyes below the cock staring her in the face.

I hadn't really noticed it, but with my balls resting beneath her bra, this was the first time my crotch was fully displayed in front of her. She had only seen me when my cock was sticking through the opening of my underwear or pants. I had to admit it felt liberating to be naked from the waist down. Was it this exhilarating for her when I stripped off her pajamas the previous night?

"They're not that big," I said quietly. I honestly didn't know if that was the truth or not since I had never compared my size to any one else's. Not that I wanted to; that'd be a little weird even for me.

"I want a closer look." Ashley pouted her lips and frowned her eyes into her infamous puppy dog look. "Don't make me beg for it."

I smiled softly and moved further up her chest, kneeling over her breasts. She wasn't holding anything back. Like an obedient puppy, she stuck her tongue out and wagged it back and forth. I jabbed my cock against her tongue. My body shuddered at the warm contact.

"That feels so good, Ashley."

She looked up at me. "I'm not doing anything."

"Just keep your mouth open." I bucked my hip forward, poking Ashley's upper lip. Her eager tongue flicked the underside of my cock. A drop of precum dribbled from the slit, glistening her lip. I gripped the base of my shaft and drew ovals around her mouth. Her tongue followed the tip wherever it went.

The view from above was, to put it simply, spectacular. Her hair, fanned over my pillow, mirrored a magnificent sunrise. Her eyes, glossed in a filmy haze, flickered like two burning candles. What would normally be a stunning image of a goddess was spoiled by the penis tracing her lips. I had pictured this scene countless times in my fantasies, but to see my precum outlining her mouth was more surreal than any illusion. I could rest my cock on her chin and the view alone would carry me to an orgasm.

I pulled away, not wanting to finish before I had a chance to enjoy her oral talents again. She lifted her head off the pillow, chasing after her treat, but I had pulled it too far back.

"I don't think you came into my room to help me with my sleeping problem. I think you just wanted a late-night dessert."

"Darn it, you know me too well," Ashley teased, dropping her head back onto the pillow. "Now gimme what I want. I know you have some cum ready for me."

"As you wish." The moment Ashley re-opened her mouth, I thrust my cock between her lips, hitting the top of her tongue. She was about to enclose her mouth when I withdrew my cock. A tendril of saliva hung from the end.

Ashley whimpered unhappily, and I almost felt bad for her if it weren't for her sly smirk. Tired of my snail-like pace, she reached for my cock. I caught her wrist before she could grab a hold of it.

Waving a finger in front of her pretty eyes, I said, "Unh-uh, I decide when your dessert is ready."

Ashley frowned, but after a couple of seconds, turned it upside down. "Okay."

I released my grip. "Okay?"

She nodded. "Yes. Okay."

That wasn't what I expected. I wanted Ashley to resort to her swaggering attitude from earlier. I needed sleep and an aggressive Ashley would definitely wear me out in seconds. Maybe I looked more intimidating on top of her than I gave myself credit for.

Playing Mr. Bigshot, I retraced Ashley's mouth with my cock, this time moving in the opposite direction. Her tongue stopped following it, but there was still enough saliva and precum on her lips to keep it slicked. As my crown explored every detail of her sumptuous kisser, I felt her breaths tickling me through her mouth.

To Be Cont............
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-27

Ashley smiled under my throbbing shaft. She knew what kind of effect that was having on me. My quivering body made it obvious to her how sensitive I had became. She was more than willing to let me play with her until I couldn't take it anymore and needed to jam my rod in her mouth.

Well, here goes nothing.

I lunged forward, my cock stretching her lips apart as it plowed into her mouth. The bulb hit the top of her jaw, pushing her head back into the pillow. The intrusion failed to startle her the teensiest bit. She didn't blink, didn't even make a sound. Her tongue did all the talking as it swirled around the head.

The rest of Ashley stayed completely motionless. Her loose jaw permitted me to thrust in and out of her mouth at whatever lazy pace I wanted.

"You're awfully quiet," I commented. "Am I boring you?"

As my sister shook her head no, my cock tapped the corners of her mouth. Her cheeks began to glow as I smiled.

This wasn't so bad. Rough or gentle, fast or slow, it doesn't make a difference to me as long as I'm with the girl I love.

Ashley craned her head back, gracing me with her laughter. "You're blushing."

"Am not." If I wasn't blushing before she said that, I was definitely blushing now. "I'm not the only one red in the face."

Ashley covered her cheeks with her hands and averted her gaze from me. A charming smile adorned the cutest expression I had ever seen. "This feels so embarrassing."

"Hey, how do you think I feel? I'm the one naked from the waist down here."

"I'm sorry, Bry. I didn't mean it like that. You don't have anything to be embarrassed about. Trust me. It's me who's embarrassed."

"What do you mean?" I watched Ashley bite her lower lip. A wrinkle of nervousness affected the way she jittered. "Come on, you can say whatever you want around me. There's nothing to be shy about."

"It's just... when I see my reflection in your eyes, I can't believe the girl I'm staring at is really me. Before this weekend, I had never tasted a penis. Never held one, never even seen one. Yet here I am in your bed, with your cock in front of me, licking it like it was a popsicle. It's hard for me to come to grips with that. It happened so suddenly.

I promised mom and dad that when it came to boys, I would be smart about what I do with them, and who I do it with. That I wouldn't give in to temptations and I'd save myself for the right guy. And guess what? I have found the right guy. He's been living next door to me my whole life.

But I can't help but wonder if the girl I'm seeing is who I want to be... who you want me to be. You're perfect the way you are and I want to be perfect for you, too. I'll do all I can to be your dream girl. It doesn't matter to me if I have to change who I am to match the image of your desires. I want to be everything you picture me as."

"Ash, you don't need to be someone you're not. Don't you remember what you said to me this afternoon? About us being who we are? What makes you think I want you to change?"

She paused for no longer than a split second, but it was enough to make me choke on my anxiousness.

"When you said I looked older... and you liked older women."

Man, oh man. I didn't have a drop of rage in my blood, but even I wanted to punch myself. How could a sweet attractive girl like her fall for a moron like me?

Now didn't seem like such a great time to be half-naked on top of my sister. I scrambled off her and draped the blanket over us. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, hugging with all the affectionate I could muster. "The next time I say something that stupid, just hit me. I didn't mean for it to be serious. I don't want you to become someone you're not."

Ashley nuzzled her cheek against me. "I thought you enjoyed what we did earlier."

Earlier? Was this why she acted so wild in the afternoon? Because she thought I wanted her that way?

"I did enjoy it. But it wasn't because of how racy we were being. I enjoyed it because I was with you. You are already my perfect dream girl. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. If you're uncomfortable with something, then don't do it. I'm not going to get mad at you. I'll love you even more because then I'll know you're being honest. That's all you'll ever need to do."
"Thank you. Your understanding means so much to me. You always know what to say and what to do. No matter how sex-crazed I get, you never try to take advantage of me. You never let your urges get the best of you."
"You make me sound like a saint. Do you know how many times I've fantasized about getting inside your panties? Not with my tongue or fingers, but with my penis?"
"I know you want to do it soon. I want it just as much as you do, probably even more. But I can't. Not yet. Call me a hopeless romantic but I want my first time - our first time - to be special. And I mean really, really special. I want it to be a memory we'll never forget."
"I want it to be special, too. That's why I'm willing to wait however long it takes for us to be ready for it."
"I need to warn you. I'm not as steadfast as you think I am. If you force yourself on me... if you tear my clothes off this very second... I won't do a thing to stop you."
"Oh god, don't say things like that. I'll never do anything that'll make you hate me. I won't be able to live with myself. The regret alone will kill me."
"But I won't hate you. I can't hate you. There's nothing you can do to make me feel that way. I'll love you just as much as I do right now. I know it sounds weird but it's true. Just promise me that when the day comes, we'll both be ready for it. That our first time will always be cherished. I want to be able to look back on the magical night of our intimacy and tell our kids how wonderful love can be when you're with the right person."
Our... kids. Did she actually...
No, she couldn't have meant to say that. It had to have been a slip.
"I promise you that our first time together will be all those things and more. I'm not going to screw it up."
"You won't. I know it." She marked my neck with tender pecks. Timidly, she whispered, "Is it still hard?"
"Huh? Oh. No, not really."
"Aww, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you worry about me. Get up and let's continue where we left off. All that talking made me thirsty."
"You still want to go at it after all we just said?"
Ashley drew circles on my chest. "Why not? My craving for you will never change." She swamped my mouth with her lips before I could give it a second thought.
The sugary taste of her kiss, the aromatic scent of her hair, the cozy comfort of her breasts, made my sister the most irresistible woman.
I flipped the blanket off us and crawled on top of her. My penis stiffened to its sturdy self.
Ashley couldn't take her eyes off it as it bounced against her navel. "That didn't take long."
"It knows when there's a pretty girl with a prettier mouth nearby."
"I thought you said you weren't hiding any promiscuous girls from me."
"I meant you," I chuckled.
Ashley flashed me her pearly whites. The brilliance lit away my dark concerns. I lowered my face to hers for a sensual kiss. Our tongues thrashed as we desperately breathed in each other's essence.
"Can I have it now?" she huffed.
I reluctantly ended our cuddle and wiggled up her chest. My cock bobbed inches from her lips. Ashley opened her mouth just wide enough for me to slip in. My crown grazed her tongue, creating a short trail of precum. She closed her mouth and eyes as she sucked.
I held onto the bed's backrest. Although her suction was faint, it felt like she was absorbing every last ounce of strength from me. My knees could barely support my weight, yet I dare not sit down at the risk I'd smother my sister. All the energy I had throughout the day dissipated in an instant.
Ashley's hands came to my thighs. I gasped at her touch; it felt no stronger than a stray breath. I pushed forward, sliding more of myself inside her mouth. Her tongue coated my shaft in heated saliva. Slurping sounds seeped through her lips. I touched her left cheek and brushed my right thumb against her sinless skin. Her hand came off my thigh and held onto the back of mine. She pressed my palm against her cheek. I felt her shiver as she drank me in.
I stopped my short thrusts. A fire had ignited, turning my legs into liquid. I felt so weak, so fatigued. It took all my effort just to expand my lungs.
Ashley opened her eyes and ceased her suction. I slid out.
"Hold my hands," she murmured.
I reached for them, trembling worse than a leaf on a windy day. She raised her hands beside her and met me partway.
Our eyes locked together, fingers entwined. The gratitude and passion we shared for each other surged through our nerves and into the other's being. Her affection slowly invigorated me with a new rise of energy.
Ashley pursed her lips and blew air over the head of my cock, making both it and myself flutter on cloud nine. I entered her mouth but stopped when I met the smallest sign of resistance against her tongue. I slid back out, keeping the tip encased in her lips.
Repeating my motion, I mumbled, "This feels amazing."
My sister hummed, "Mm-hmm." We both smiled, although hers was a little harder to see with my member in the way.
As I delved into her mouth, Ashley sucked more vigorously. Her cheeks concaved under the orange glow of the lamp. Her jaw shifted as her tongue swabbed my cock. I rocked my hips, carefully balancing myself on my knees as to not depress her delicate hands.
Penetrating my angel's mouth while straddling her chest should've felt dirty and perverse. I'd imagined anyone witnessing our act would've felt that way, possibly even offended. But by holding her hands, it made the act feel like a natural thing for two people madly in love to do together. There were no forceful insertions, no defiance, no roughness. I would never do anything to degrade my sister. Respecting her feel any less than the goddess she was would go against my very resolve.
Ashley raised her head off her pillow, attempting to take me in deeper. I leaned forward until I nudged the roof of her mouth. She eased onto the pillow, relaxing her neck as she devoured more of my cock.
Almost completely inside of her, I whispered, "I'm close."
Ashley purred, the soft vibrations titillating my shaft. Her nose flared as her breathing hastened, her slurps louder with each intake of air. The pressure on my cock was phenomenal, like it was being clamped in a plush, wet vise. Her tongue licked the underside during each instroke, the head on each outstroke.
My heart pounded against my sternum, threatening to shatter free. The thumping reverberated through my bones. Moisture adhered to our palms, sticky, searing, melting us together. Flames burned through my loins and veins, setting off my eruption.
A spurt of rich desire launched from my cock. My hands clenched, squeezing Ashley between my fingers. She squeezed back, overpowering my grip. Her nails dug into my knuckle. The bliss of cumming inside her mouth overwhelmed any pain I should've felt.
Ashley's face didn't distort in the slightest. She took the initial burst in pride, gulping it immediately. Ensuing bursts were consumed just as readily. The second, third, and fourth splashed against her tongue, and then disappeared as creamy lumps through her throat. Final spurts resembled droplets through a pinhole. She swished the deposit of cum around my shaft, savoring my tang. Her cheeks curved in as she swallowed the last of her dessert.
Ashley surrendered her grasp on my numb hands, allowing much-needed blood to recirculate through them. She bobbed her head toward my groin, cleaning me of any remaining white blobs. Even when I had nothing more to give her, she sucked diligently, as if to prolong the softening process. Her efforts almost paid off. My mild erection refused to diminish further, but it also refused to enlarge. Sensing her late-night snack was all gone, Ashley slumped onto the pillow. I slipped my cock out of her mouth.
"Yummy," she said, wiping a finger across her lips.
I collapsed beside my amiable sibling. "I take it your thirst is satisfied?"
"It is. Thank you."
"You're welcome. I think I'll get a good night's sleep now."
She sulked. "You haven't already been getting a good night's sleep with me?"
"Ho-ho, I have been. The best sleep I've gotten my whole life. You're like my teddy bear." I hugged Ashley as if she were a life-sized doll.
"Okay, that sounds a little better."
"I really wish we could spend the night together."
"Me too. I'm already here in your bed... in your arms... wearing my jammies. But you said you'll need to leave early in the morning so I'll just have to find a way to cope without you for a few hours."
"I did say I might be home before you wake up."
Ashley skimmed her fingers over my swelling chest. "I hope so. I'll be thinking about you in my dreams."
"Don't go too crazy with them. Save some fun for me when I get home."
"I will."
My heartbeats weakened with each of her passing strokes until they stopped echoing in my eardrums. The world steadily came back to me.
"I should go now," she whispered. "It's already midnight and you really need the sleep."
"Yeah, okay."
My sister crawled out from beneath my blanket. She leaned over me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "I love you, Big Brother."
I placed my hand under her chin and led her to my lips, giving her a proper farewell to end the evening. "I love you, Little Sister. Good night."
Ashley straightened herself up and turned her back to me. Only thin bra straps foiled her upper body. Sashaying toward the doorway, her hands reached behind her and tugged on the hook. An obscure click perked my ears. The strap came apart; the ends hung beneath her arms. Only peachy flesh spanned from her slim neck to her slimmer waist.
Her hands drifted to her shoulders. Two pair of fingers pinches the barely-there strings. As she edged them off, the bra fell from her chest. Holding the satiny garment high in the air, my sister looked over her shoulder at me. She grinned as she released the bra behind her, letting it float to the floor.
"Good night. Sweet dreams." With that, Ashley stepped into the dark hallway and shut the door behind her. The clunking of the doorknob snapped me out of my trance.
So much for getting any sleep. Now my peaceful dreams would be filled with images of Ashley prancing around my room naked. Granted I wasn't actually able to see her bare breasts and....
Wow. It just hit me. Even after all the foreplay we'd done, I still haven't seen my first real pair of naked boobs yet. Plenty of lace and skin, but nothing that measures up to nipples and areolas. Doesn't it usually go "look before you touch"? I've done plenty of touching and not nearly enough looking.
I'll just have to deal with that issue shortly.
Sleep slowly overcame my senses. Ashley wasn't with me in my bed, but she was undoubtedly with me in my dreams. I also had her bra and nightie to keep me company, and boy did they smell divine. Why use room fresheners to mask the scent of sex when I have freshly-worn underwear?...................

To Be Cont...........
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-28

"Bry... Brian. Come on, you need to get up. It's already eight-ten."
"Hmm? What?" I squinted through my eyes, barely able to make out Ashley's face. "What happened to my alarm?"
"I turned it off. I don't get how you can stand that thing. It sounds worse than nails on a chalkboard, and it's so loud."
"That's kinda the point." I rubbed my eyelids and felt a sharp sting, but the blurry image of my sister kneeling by my bed was well worth the temporary pain. "Why did you wait ten minutes to wake me up? My alarm was set for eight."
"I wanted to watch you sleep for a little bit." She leaned closer and held up a thin red strap. "Why is my bra hiding under your pillow?"
My cheeks blushed a matching color. "Do you know how cruel it is to give me that thing? I looked all over it for you bra size but couldn't find it anywhere."
"Bry, look at me. Seriously." Ashley cupped her breasts and lifted them up. "It's not hard to guess what size they are."
I figured a large A-cup or a small B-cup. I really had no idea. I only knew the earlier letters in the alphabet meant a smaller size.
But as eye opening as it was to watch my sister hold her breasts, I was more surprised by her ensemble. It wasn't something she woke up to and tossed on without some forethought. She wore a very tight white shirt with a vintage design of a butterfly on it, and a light blue hooded jacket. The ends of her hair were curled below her shoulders, looking very sexy, and a golden headband rested neatly on her head. I had never awoken to a more beautiful sight.
I wondered what called for the occasion. "Why are you dressed? You going somewhere?"
Ashley caught my eyes roaming her figure. She stood up to let me see the rest of her. "Yep. With you to school."
I immediately sat up. "What? Why? I'll only be gone for a couple of hours. You need to stay home with Nikky and watch her."
"She's still asleep. Besides, she's old enough to stay home alone."
"She's only twelve. Do you know how much trouble we can get in if mom and dad find out?"
"Don't worry. I talked to Nicole last night about it. I made her promise me she'll behave or else the trip to Six Flags tomorrow is off."
I was appalled, yet also a little thrilled with her intricate scheme. "Why do I get the feeling you've given this some thought?"
"I've been thinking about it ever since you told me about your little errand. You know I can't bear being away from you. I woke up at six o'clock so I could get ready and dress up pretty." Ashley performed an elegant pirouette to show off just how pretty she looked, causing her light pink skirt to float above her knees. It was loose and fluffy, almost old-fashioned in the way it went below her knees, and was made of layers of sheer fabric. The skirt was very fitting for the summer and did an excellent job in accentuating her cuteness and natural beauty.
"I'm really flattered you would do that for me but I-"
"No buts, mister." Her voice was loud and stern; her adorable demeanor had taken a dramatic turnaround. "I'm going with you and that's final. Argue all you want but you're only going to more waste time."
Alarmed for my safety, I replied, "All right, just let me get ready."
"Okay, goodie. I picked out your clothes for you. They're laid out on your desk." Just like that, she went full circle to adorable again.
"Thanks, mom, I really appreciate it."
Ashley stuck her tongue out as she exited my room. Stumbling to my desk to see what she had laid out for me, I found a pair of tan khakis and a white polo shirt. It wasn't too different from my regular attire, but the shirt was nicer than the graphic tees I normally wore. After changing into them, I opened my door, expecting to see my sister waiting for me. The hallway was disappointingly empty, so I made my way to the bathroom.
This time on the way out from brushing my teeth, Ashley was standing right in front of me. She was holding a small plate of jelly-covered toast in her right hand and a glass of orange juice in her left. A sparkling smile lit up her cheery face.
"This is too much," I said. "You didn't have to do this for me."
"I want to. It's no big deal. Hurry up and eat. We don't want to be late, right?" She handed me the plate and glass and I gladly accepted.
As I ate my breakfast on the way to my car, I could barely keep my eyes open in the bright sunlight. Even at eight-thirty in the morning the entire neighborhood was basked in a glaring light. Thankfully the heat hadn't accompanied the sun yet.
I was only half-done with my toast when we reached my car. "Hey sis, you want to drive?"
"Really? Can I?"
"Yeah, of course. I need to teach you how to drive, don't I? Isn't that what I promised mom?"
"Yeah, but you didn't look happy with the idea at first."
"Are you kidding me? I love the idea. Nothing fills me with more joy than spending more time with my gal. So come on, you drive. I still need to finish eating."
"Okay, if you say so. But I'm not responsible for any damages that may occur to your car. It's your idea that I drive so all the blame goes to you."
"Fine with me. Mom and dad handle the insurance anyway."
"Okay, good. Now that that's cleared up, toss me your keys."
I balanced the glass with my plate and threw the keys over the hood of my car. Ashley caught them easily and unlocked the doors. Once we were seated, I watched her fidget in her chair, her left hand searching for something along the bottom side.
"Ash, the lever to raise your seat is-"
"Don't worry, I found it." A soft rumbling came from her chair as it rose up. "Much better."
"Since you're shorter than me, make sure to adjust the rearview mirror before you-"
"Pull out onto the street. I got it." Ashley tilted the elongated mirror.
"Don't forget the-"
"Side mirrors. I got it." She lowered her window and nudged it.
"Guess you don't need me at all. Maybe I'll just lay back and get some sleep."
"You can do that on the way home. I don't know where I'm going."
"Oh, right. Just stay on this lane and..." For the next few stops and turns, I gave her directions on where to go.
It had been almost a month since I last saw Ashley drive--disregarding the times I watched her from the living room window. The improvement in her handling was remarkable. She had motions down to a tee, and although this was the first time she had driven my car, it wouldn't have seemed that way to a bystander.
As Ashley turned onto the freeway, she asked, "Am I doing okay?"
"Yeah, you're doing great. We'll be on the freeway for the next forty minutes so just get comfortable and watch out for other drivers."
"Okay, I can do that."
The amount of driving time didn't seem to bother her. For me, the trip usually meant a long forty minutes of solitude. That morning marked the first time I had anyone accompanying me, and I wanted to make the most of it. Unfortunately, my sis didn't share my sentiment. Every time I spoke she would tell me to quiet down so she could concentrate on the road. I could tell by her yawns, however, that she was probably just as tired as I was and lacked the energy to do two things at once.
When we neared our exit, I gave Ashley the final set of the directions to my college. Because it was summer, parking spaces were more abundant, and she found a shaded spot under a large tree.
Ashley handed me the keys as we exited. "That was a really long drive. How can you stand this everyday?"
"It's not so bad. Do it enough times and you'll get used to it, too. As long as I have my favorite music on, I can handle just about any amount of boredom."
"But this is still an hour of driving just to get to school, and then another to get back home. Do that five times a week and that's ten hours we're apart from each other. Ten hours is almost half a day. And what if there's traffic? That can make it more than twelve hours. In a month, that's-"
"Calm down, sis, don't turn into a walking calculator on me." I wrapped my right around her shoulders and hugged her close. It was charming how concerned she was over something so trivial. "I really, really mean it when I say it isn't as bad as it seems."
"It's just... you've scheduled your classes around my mine so you could pick me up from high school."
"Yep, I remember doing that. I picked you up for two years in a row. Is that a problem?"
She stomped her foot on the ground. "Yes, that is a problem. Every day, you waste so much time driving back and forth. You're tired and exhausted from your classes and you just want to go home and rest. But what do you have to do instead? You have to waste more time driving to my school to pick me up. Mom and dad could have had me take the bus or carpool with my friends, but they forced you to take me home. I can't believe how much of a hassle I am."
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you're getting it all wrong. Not once have I thought of it as a hassle. Picking you up from school was the one thing I looked forward to the most in my day. You have no idea how ecstatic I got every time I saw you running to my car. I would have waited in the parking lot for the entire day if I had to. You're on my mind all the time, whether I'm in line for lunch or daydreaming in the middle of my classes. Mom and dad didn't ask me if I could pick you up; I asked them. I wanted to do it, so don't think of it as a hassle for me because it wasn't."
Both of her hands clapped over her mouth. "Oh god, I never knew. But why? Why would you do that for me?"
"You're my sister. I love you. That's all there is to it."
Ashley fell into my open arms. "You're so good to me."
"I know. You deserve it."
We embraced in the warm and cozy sun, feeling even warmer in each other's arms. Some people had walked by us but neither Ashley nor I bothered to check if they were staring. When I finally kissed the top of her golden hair, she stepped to my side, and together we strolled onto the main campus.
Our trip ended at a four-story building.
"My counselor's office is down this hall. Wait out here, okay?" I gave Ashley a peck on the cheek.
"Wait, don't go yet." She nimbly buttoned the topmost button of my shirt, folded the collar down, and combed her fingers through my hair. "Okay, better. I'll be right here."
I took about a dozen steps before I heard her shout, "I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you, too," I shouted back. I blew her a kiss and waved farewell. Being just as playful, she pretended to catch it and held it to her heart.
My morning kept getting better and better; the meeting with my counselor went without a hitch. We skimmed over my grades from the previous year, discussed my future courses, and after having my schedule stamped and hand shaken, I was back in the hallway in search of my sister.
The search was a brief one since Ashley hadn't move from where we departed. She was reading some bulletins for academic clubs and summer jobs, rocking back and forth on her heels and toes with her hands behind her back. I crept through the hallway to my unsuspecting sister until I was less than three feet away. She continued to sway while humming a catchy melody. Wetting my lips, I lunged forward and hugged her around the waist, lifting her off the ground.
Ashley's squeal resonated through the building. "Oh jeez, Tiger, you scared the crap out of me."
"Sorry, I can't keep my hands to myself. You look so beautiful."
I twirled on my feet once before putting Ashley down. She spun to me and circled her arms around my hip, squeezing my butt in her hands. "That's not fair," she frowned. "I can't help it if I was born this cute."
"And I can't help it if I was born crazy in love for you." We exchanged small kisses. "Ready to go home?"
"Not really. Are you sure that's all you needed to do? You were in there for only ten minutes."
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I just needed my counselor to approve my schedule for next year and make sure I meet the prerequisites. Small stuff. Most of it's done online."
"But I woke up early so I could pick your outfit and spend time looking pretty for you."
"I appreciate all the work you did in making yourself the sexiest little thing I ever laid eyes on, but I did say last night I would only be gone for a short while."
"Well, I'm not ready to leave yet. I want to hang out for a bit."
"This is a college campus, not an amusement park. There's nothing to do here besides learning and studying.'"
Ashley took a step away from me. With her hands behind her back, she turned her body side to side like a giddy schoolgirl, beaming a marvelous smile. "Show me around anyway. I want a tour of this place. It's nice and sunny today and it'll be a shame not to enjoy it."
"It's summer. It'll be nice and sunny every day."
"Maybe, but I have your car keys. That means we don't go home until I'm ready to go home."
"Nice try. My keys are right..." I patted my side and back pockets but felt only my wallet and cell phone. The sound of metal jingled next to my right ear.
"Looking for these?" Ashley teased, holding the keys up in front of me.
"How did you..." I swiped at them but she snapped her hand away. She must have taken the keys while she was hugging me. "Since when did you become a master pickpocket?"
"It's not hard to distract you. One small ass-grab and you're slobbering like a doggy."
"You should find it flattering you have that kind of effect on a guy."
"Oh, I do. I get turned on so much when you stare at me like that." Ashley leaned onto her toes and gave me a mouthful of her tongue.
The delectable pleasure captivated me. Before I knew it, I had Ashley pinned to the wall by the wrists. Her soft breasts were smashed against my chest and her hard nipples poked me through my shirt. As she moaned into my mouth, I heard the keys fall to the floor with a clang.
Ashley lowered her hands to my butt. My cock formed a steely tent in my pants, straining against her inner thigh. I tried telling myself we couldn't go any further than kissing, but knowing we were in the middle of a public hallway in broad daylight made it so much more exciting.
Just then, I heard a door slam shut behind me. I released my grip and backed away from my sister as she straightened the ruffles of her skirt. We both smirked at each other, our cheeks glowing. I turned around with my head bowed to see who had interrupted us.

To Be Cont......................
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-29

My counselor was standing outside his office with an overflowing trashcan, his attention in the other direction. I couldn't tell if he was actually preoccupied with locking his door or merely pretended not to notice us, but Ashley and I didn't want to linger around to find out. We ran hand-in-hand past the lockers and burst through the glass door to the outside world.
Ashley was laughing hysterically the entire dash. "That was you counselor, wasn't it?"
"Yeah, that's him. God, I hope he didn't see us. I might have to change my last name so I can get a different one."
"Don't be embarrassed about getting caught. Love is a natural emotion. No one can control where we get the urge to make out."
"You're always so optimistic."
"I have a good reason to be. So come on, show me around. I want to see everything this place has to offer." Knowing fully well I couldn't deny her request, she began walking ahead of me. I had no choice but to follow.
Although Ashley had insisted I be her guide, she showed no hesitation in leading the way. It was difficult explaining things with her always five feet ahead me; she had to keep turning around to see what I was pointing at. Whenever we came across a group of people doing something unique, like playing guitars, taking digital pictures, or performing skateboard tricks, she would ask me if the campus was always this active during the regular year, then proceed without waiting for an answer.
When my voice had all but left me, Ashley stopped dead in her tracks.
"That building looks interesting. Can you take me in there?" She pointed at a circular dome-shaped structure. It was one of the newer buildings that had been established as part of a major spending spree. The outer walls were all glass, making the facility look very high-tech in contrast to the brick buildings we had been passing.
"That's the amphitheatre. To be honest, I've never been in there myself. There's actually lot of places I haven't been in yet."
"Then what are we waiting for? Let's pop our amphitheatre cherry together." Ashley dragged me by the hand up the small stairway and through the front doors.
From its exterior, the building didn't appear it should have belonged to a college, but the pristine and quiet atmosphere from the interior surely did. There were whiteboards lining the walls with complex mathematical formulas, statues of three-dimensional shapes, and glass cases of numerous thousand-page textbooks. When we almost made a full circle back to where we had entered, we heard a teacher speaking from a nearby classroom. Ashley peered into the open doorway and I hesitantly did the same.
"Wow, there's hardly anyone in here," she whispered.
I surveyed the barren room. No more than twenty students were sitting in the front seats of maybe two hundred total. A male, forty-ish year-old teacher in a lab coat paced across the wooden stage. "There aren't a lot of people who take summer classes. Courses aren't going to be as full as the ones during the regular terms."
Ashley inspected the room for another few seconds. "Let's go in," she suggested.
"Are you crazy?" I almost shouted. "We don't attend this class."
"So, I want to see what a college class is like. You can be with me when I pop my college class cherry."
All this mention of cherry popping was putting a strain on my imagination.
Ashley dragged me down a sloped walkway to the middle of the amphitheater, five rows behind the closest student from us. The dark maroon cushioned chairs reminded me of the movies, with them getting higher toward the back. The backrests were wide and tall compared to regular wooden. Between each seat was an armrest that could be pulled down, though they were much too narrow to really write on. I took a seat to the right of my sister.
Attending an unknown class wasn't what I had in mind for my normally lazy summers. I wanted to get the heck out of there, lest we get in trouble for being somewhere we weren't supposed to be. Most professors didn't fuss over attendance, whether the student was actually enrolled in the class or not, but from my experiences the ones that did were the strictest.
"Ash, we shouldn't be here. What's the point of doing this?"
She looked down on me slouched in my seat. "Give me five minutes."
Five minutes. I guessed I could survive for that long.
The teacher continued his lecture without once looking directly at us. He rambled on about velocity and vectors, and I gathered we were in a physics class.
"Can anyone tell me what is happening to the speed of an object when its velocity and acceleration are in the same direction?" the teacher asked aloud. "Anyone at all? You've been here two weeks and none of you can answer a question as simple as that?"
The room became deafly silent. Tension was in the air, and although I wasn't officially in the class, I started to feel nervous. My luck had always been crappy in these situations. Teachers just loved picking on me, and for a terrifying moment I thought he was going to when he stared in my direction.
"Yes, the lady in the back over there."
Huh? Who was he calling a lady? I swung my head side-to-side to see whom he was referring to, only to see my sister with her hand raised.
"When velocity and acceleration is in the same direction, the object is speeding up," she answered.
"Very good," the teacher remarked. "At least one person will be passing my class. What is your name, ma'am?"
"Ashley Roberts."
Roberts?
"Again, very good, Miss Roberts. Now, moving on."
With his attention diverted to the whiteboard, I sat up and whispered, "How the heck did you know that?"
"The answer? I took a little bit of physics in my senior year. This is really basic stuff. I'm betting this is an introductory class. Not bad, right?"
"Yeah, not bad at all," I chuckled. "Looks like you're ready for college."
Ashley smiled and squeezed my hand.
Another minute or two had passed when I fished out my phone to check the time. My sister's five minutes were up, but since she seemed to be really getting into the lecture I decided to stay quiet. Truth be told, I was also beginning to enjoy the class. Even though I had no idea what the teacher was rambling on about, Ashley was unconsciously helping me act out one of my young high school fantasies.
Call it silly but I had often wondered what it would have been like to have a girlfriend sit next to me in class. I'd seen the jocks with their cheerleaders--or maybe it was the other way around--and envied how they had a gal to swoon over them. Although Ashley was hardly swooning over me at that moment, the lovey-dovey way we were holding hands was a million times better than the wallowing I had done in high school. It was unlikely we would ever share a class together, so this was the closest I'd get to fulfilling that fantasy.
With that realization, I let go of Ashley's hand and slowly slid my left hand under her jacket. As I caressed her rib area, the corners of her mouth curled upward. I took it as encouragement to continue and lightly fluttered my fingers along her side. She immediately flinched away from my tickling.
"You're like a little kid," she giggled.
"I'll promise to be a good kid if you give me five minutes."
I must have hit a nerve because Ashley bolted up from her seat. "Oh crap, it must be at least ten minutes by now. I'm so sorry. Let's get out and-"
"Shhh, class is in session." I tugged her back down, relieved that no one had turned around. "Just sit back and enjoy. Or let me enjoy. I don't mind either way." I gave Ashley a wink.
A wink? Since when did I wink? I had no idea what came over me. It was as if a male version of my sister took over me and instilled me this wacky confidence. Judging by her gaping jaw and wide eyes, maybe a female version of me took over her.
Ashley coyly leaned back in her seat and stared toward the stage. I turned my sights toward it as well, but my attention was on the soft flesh my fingers were grazing against. Emboldened by my confidence, I moved my hand higher, nudging her right breast. Her chest rose as she held a gasp, doing her best to stay calm. I slid the back of my hand over the subtle rise and fall of her right tit, and then the rise and fall of her left. Anyone looking at us would have clearly seen my hand stretched across my sister's chest. The students in front of us, however, were either glued to the whiteboard on the stage or falling asleep in their seats, and the professor was speaking with his back to us as he scribbled random letters and numbers.
"Enjoying yourself?" I whispered.
Ashley grabbed my hand over her left breast and lowered it to her lap. With her free hand, she pulled the bottom of her shirt from her stomach, then guided my hand to her exposed abs.
"Is that a yes?" I saw her smiling and nodding.
Since Ashley led me beneath her shirt, she most likely wanted me to go back to her breasts. But I wanted to go in the opposite direction. I wanted to go south.
My pinky slipped through the hem of skirt. She couldn't hold her gasp that time. It wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear, so I slipped two more fingers inside. Both of her hands grabbed my wrist.
"Don't, Bry. We can't do this."
"Are you sure? You don't have to do anything." Despite her double grip, I easily lowered my hand another couple of inches until all five of my fingers were inside her skirt. A little more and I would have been at her pearl.
"Yes, I-I'm sure. Please don't."
"Worried about getting caught?"
Her voice kept getting weaker. "No, It's just... I'm not wearing--oh god. Brian, please. I'm not wearing any panties. I'm going to soak my skirt."
Holy. Shit.
Did she mean that? Was my sister really panty-less? Or was she just trying to scare me off? My fingers must have been close to her blonde patch by now, yet I still hadn't felt anything resembling underwear. If she was telling the truth, her little revelation made me want to go further, not back off. As her responsible boyfriend and older brother, I knew I should have stopped, but knowing a bare pussy was one inch away was too much for my cock and me to handle.
Ashley bit down on her lower lip. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back. Her hands, instead of pulling me away, pushed me deeper into her skirt, past the hairs of her trimmed patch. She stopped pushing when my hand cupped her pussy.
"I thought you wanted me to stop," I muttered, stunned by the sudden turnaround.
She opened her eyes, her pupils glossed in a lusty haze. "It's too late. I'm already wet."
And she was right. Her pussy was incredibly wet, and it seemed to be getting wetter by the second.
My sister took her hands off me, allowing me the freedom to feel her up. I straightened against my seat and leaned closer to her until our shoulders touched. My middle and index finger traced her outer folds. Because her skirt was so light and fluffy, I could bend my fingers without being restrained by it. It felt amazing rubbing a pussy so moist and delicate while having a fabric so smooth and feathery on the back of my hand.
Ashley gazed forward, but I had no doubt she was paying more attention to what was happening beneath her skirt. I could hear a girl speaking, presumably answering a question the professor had asked. That was a good sign; it meant he wouldn't be looking our way for a raised hand.
Not that I could raise one, with my left hand stroking Ashley's pussy and my right stroking my erection through my pants. I wasn't trying to get off or anything, since I didn't want to make a mess of my clothes either, but it seemed like the natural thing to do. Plus it felt so damn good.
Though there wasn't much for me to see with my hand under my sister's skirt, I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. Maybe if I stared hard enough, I could see through the skirt to her pussy being molested by my fingers. Who's to say you had to be weak to kryptonite to have x-ray vision.
My deep concentration came to an abrupt end when I felt a second hand stroking my erection. I gazed at my crotch to see Ashley's right hand had joined the party.
"I don't like the feel of your pants," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.
I gulped. "What about them?"
"Take them off."
"What?" I yelped. I froze when I realized that hadn't came out quietly.
Someone in front of us made a jarring hushing sound. I looked up to see a female brunette glaring angrily at me.
"Sorry," I mouthed, trying to compose myself so she wouldn't think the girl next to me was jerking my cock.
The student slowly turned away.
Despite the danger of getting caught suddenly becoming a very real possibility, Ashley wasn't bothered by the interruption. She had already pulled down my zipper while I was apologizing, and was now unsnapping the top button.
"Play with me," Ashley said, her tone calmer but still a little shaky.
I resumed my rubbing of her wet pussy, but only for a short while. My hands came to a stop again when she reached into my boxers and wrapped her fingers around my cock.
"Oh shit. Take it out, sis."
"Play with me first."
I obediently flexed my fingers over her scorching mound. Ashley pulled my cock through my boxers in a single rough heave.
"I can't believe we're doing this," she whispered, tightening her grip on me.
"Oh fuck, I can't believe it either." I grazed her clit between my fingers, causing her to shudder.
My sister began stroking the length of my shaft, feeling every bulging vein. I was already on the verge of popping my load due to the craziness of what we were doing. We each had a hand on the other's sex, fast approaching our orgasms in the middle of a classroom, with twenty other students and a teacher going on with a lecture, all of them ignorant to our debauchery. My high school fantasies were kid's stuff compared to this.
"Move lower," Ashley exhaled, increasing her speed on my cock. I loosened my pinch on her clit and slid my index finger between her outer lips. She let out an inaudible gasp.
"Better?"
"Oooh... I meant your hips."
I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but when she pushed my cock so it pointed at the seat in front of me, I understood. My cock wasn't showing over the backrest, but it was close, and if that girl from earlier--or anyone, really--turned around, they might have been able to see it. I sunk down a little lower.
Ashley leaned into me, appearing taller since she was still sitting erect. I looked up at her and she looked down on me, both of us grinning. At the same time, we faced forward as to not draw any unwanted attention. My eyes, however, were gazing down at her hand, a blur on my cock. Precum secreted from the slit, and my sister was quick to rub her thumb over it and spread it over my shaft. Apparently she was staring at my crotch as well.
I dipped my middle finger into her pussy. She stopped stroking me for a moment to familiarize herself with the slick member pumping in and out of her. Taking a deep breath, she pulled her hand away from me. My eyes followed her hand as she brought it to her mouth. Not even attempting to be discreet, she stuck her tongue out and licked her entire palm. My eyes remained glued to her hand as she re-gripped my cock.
I felt dizzier with each passing second, and it wasn't because of the masterful handjob I was receiving, which only seemed to be getting faster and tighter. The hot lights of the classroom bore down on us. The professor continued his incessant droning. A constant prayer went through my mind that we wouldn't get caught. I could feel a bead of sweat ready to trickle down my forehead.
How could my sister stay so relaxed in a situation like this? Wasn't I having any effect on her? Besides breathing through her mouth, she showed no drastic sign she had a finger inside her pussy. No one could have guessed she was also jerking off the guy beside her.
All this thinking had me losing control over every nerve in my body. My legs went numb--thank god I was sitting down--and I slumped another inch in my seat. I carelessly slipped a second finger into her pussy. Ashley clamped her knees and contracted her muscles, squeezing my digits in her wet warmth.
"I'm close," I groaned.
"Cum for me."
"Sis..." With my incoming discharge, a thought that should have struck me earlier finally did. My eyes flickered back and forth. I didn't know what I was looking for exactly. Maybe a box of tissues someone had left behind, a napkin dispenser I hadn't notice earlier, a towel falling from the ceiling. I was desperate for anything I could cum into. "Where do I..."
My impatient friend cut my question short. It pulsed, just wanting to unleash its pent-up load. It could care less where my cum went; it just sought release.
Ashley was ready for my cock. With reflexes faster than a feline, her head dropped to my lap. My eyes practically bulged as I watched her hair covering the view of my shaft. I felt the first spurt shoot out, but her lips couldn't get on my cock in time. The second spurt shot out with equal strength. This time her moist lips were covering the sensitive head. As I emptied my load in my sister's mouth, her pussy gripped my fingers. Remembering this was a two-way commitment, I rammed my fingers into her, trying to get her off before I finished cumming.
It took three deep insertions to have Ashley moaning around my cock. Her entire body quivered as hot juices flowed out of her pussy, her ass rising off the cushion. She shifted her body to me and brought her head lower, swallowing more of my cock, swallowing all of my cum.
My balls were completely drained of every drop. Ashley kept sucking and I kept thrusting my fingers into her. She made cute, sexy mewing sounds, like a kitten lapping up her milk. I watched her head bobbing over my softening shaft, my free hand petting her. There would be no mistaking what was going on to anyone in front of us. Her bountiful hair made it impossible to deny she was crouched over me. But I didn't need to worry. No one was looking, including the teacher who was busy reading straight out of a textbook.
I pulled my hand out from my sister's skirt. It was drenched in a clear fluid. I brought it to my mouth and sucked my fingers clean. I rolled my head back in delight, savoring the incredible taste.
After spending a lifetime with my cock between her lips, Ashley raised herself from my lap, just enough for my limp member to flop onto my boxers. She pulled the right side of her hair behind her ear as she stared up at me, revealing a thick white streak on her cheek--the first spurt she couldn't get to in time.
"What is it?" she asked.
I stopped sucking on my fingers. "You have something on your face." I pointed at my right cheek to show her where.
My sister wiped a finger across the cream and shoved it toward her open mouth. As she had done the first night she jerked my cock, she welcomed the goo and gulped it down. "Mmm, that's good cum."
I hummed in agreement. "Yours is always so sweet."
Ashley sat back in her seat and tilted her head toward me. "That was so fucking wild. Are all college classes like this?"
I leaned closer till our foreheads touched. "Oh heck yeah. There's always a couple in the back going at it."
"In that case, I can't wait until I start," she giggled. Her laughter was contagious and I chuckled alongside her. She moved in for the kiss and I parted my lips, ignoring the likelihood I'd taste my own cum in her mouth.
An abrupt hissing sound tried to interrupt our public cuddling. I gazed through the corner of my eye to see the same brunette from earlier had turned around with an even angrier grimace.
Ashley, unaware of our voyeur, held my head firmly in her hands and pushed her lips against mine. The lingering flavor of her tongue was undeniable, yet also indescribable. It didn't taste anything like I thought it should have. It wasn't salty or bitter or sweet. It was just sort of... warm. She must have done a thorough job of swallowing all of my cum, or maybe it was being countered by the taste of her own juices.
When Ashley drifted away from me, I noticed the student's jaw had dropped. My sister eventually acknowledged our spectator. "How long has she been watching?"
The girl slowly turned around with her mouth open.
"She saw your head in my lap."
"What? Really? Oh gosh, let's get out of here."
I fumbled with my zipper. "We can't leave in the middle of class. That's disrespectful to the teacher."
Ashley pinched my forearm.
"Ow, all right, all right, let's go, let's go. I was just kidding by the way, about her seeing us."
"I know. But I really do want to get out of here."
I nodded as she grabbed my hand and led me through our row. I saw the teacher staring at us for a second before glancing at his wristwatch.
"Okay, class, remember you will have your first quiz this Thursday. I implore you all to study like Miss Roberts and come prepared. Class dismissed."

To Be Cont...................
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-30

"Sis, are you sure you don't need to go to the restroom?"
"I'm fine, brother. Stop worrying. Thanks to your fingers, I didn't soak my skirt too badly," she sarcastically smirked.
"Okay, if you say so."
After leaving the amphitheater without causing any major trouble, Ashley and I resumed her tour of the campus. Instead of walking ahead of me as she had done earlier, she clung to my right arm, listening to my every word. I tried to sound as professional as I could, reciting what little I remembered from the open house two years earlier when I was still college-searching.
A half hour had passed when we approached a long, white building.
"And here we have the student center," I announced. "This is where I spend most of my time waiting for my next class."
Refreshingly cool air washed over us as we entered through the glass doors.
Ashley tugged on my arm. "Where's the restroom in here? I need to use it now."
"It's right around the corner of the gift shop there. You can't miss it."
"Okay, thanks. I'll be right back."
I watched my little angel float up a short flight of stairs, occasionally turning around to see if I was still smiling at her. I was, of course, until she receded around the corner to my disappointment.
Sighing to myself, I sat down in an empty chair at the edge of the food court. I flipped my cell phone open and counted the minutes she was gone. I shouldn't have been surprised at how long she was taking, but I had thought girls only took this long when they were with friends. Then again, I wasn't the one with dried cum on my thighs.
I was playing video poker when I heard a high-pitched voice yell out my name. "Brian, is that you?"
I looked up from my phone and spotted a pair of arms rising behind a bustling crowd. A pretty brunette emerged from the throng of people.
"Hey Rene," I shouted and waved. "How are you doing?"
The slim girl, dressed in flared jeans and an orange blouse, weaved through a dozen occupied chairs to me. She answered slightly out of breath, "Besides having to take extra classes to make up for my horrible humanity grades, I'm doing excellent. How about you? Why are you here?"
I stood up and pulled out an empty seat beside mine, then pushed it in as she sat down. "I'm here to see my counselor."
"You're meeting your counselor here? In the student center?"
I returned to my seat, crossing my right ankle over my left knee. "Earlier this morning, actually. I needed him to clear my holds. Now I'm just hanging out on campus for awhile."
"That's cool. Are you here with anyone?"
"Yes, he is."
My knee banged painfully against the table as I spun around. My sister stood behind me holding a plastic tray with food and drinks.
She laid it on the table and held her right hand out. "Hi, I'm Ashley."
"Hello, I'm Rene." She gave Ashley a long stare, inspecting her from head to toe. "You must be Brian's sister, right? He mentions your name all the time when we had class together."
"Really?" Ashley sat down with a hugely surprised look. "Why would he want to talk about his little sister?"
"From what I can tell, Brian really admires you. Not a single class goes by without him praising you in some way. At first, I thought he had a weird inferiority complex or something, but then I realized he just really cares about you. The way he glorifies you is very sweet. If he hadn't told me you were his sister, I would've thought you were his girlfriend. He even has a picture of you in his wallet."
"Aww, Big Brother, how come you never told me this before? That is so nice."
Oh man, oh man, oh man. My face must have been crimson red. "It's, um, it's just... I, err... I don't have a picture of Ashley in my wallet."
Both women started laughing their cute little butts off. Their amusement turned my face even redder, and I felt as if I was going to blow up from embarrassment. I probably even looked like it.
"I guessed on that part," Rene kidded. "I'm actually kind of shocked you don't."
"Wouldn't it be weird for me to have a picture of my sister in my wallet?"
"No way. If it's weird to carry pictures of your family, then I must be extremely weird 'cause I have pictures of everyone with me. You two should take one together. It's adorable how alike you guys look."
"You really think so? I always thought my brother's way more handsome than I am."
Rene was about to laugh again but stifled her glee when she looked at my face. "Wow, I can see why Brian is so in love with you. I wish my younger brothers would say stuff like that about me. They can be real brats sometimes, ya know? Some days I just wanna-"
A shrill ring-tone interrupted her rant. Rene opened her purse and pulled out one of those expensive multimedia phones.
"Gosh darn it, I wish I could stay longer but that ring means I have class in ten minutes. I hate being the first to leave a party." Rene pushed her chair back and got up. "It's nice meeting you, Ashley. Nice seeing you again, Brian. I hope we'll bump into each other some more next quarter."
"Yeah, I hope so too." I stood up with my hand out. "Have fun in class."
Rene stepped forward and brushed my hand aside, putting her arms around me. It was a brief, friendly hug, with no squeezing at all. I shouldn't have given it much thought, but with my sister three feet away, my brain went haywire.
Ashley went around the table and Rene hugged her, too. Unlike with me, Ashley hugged back. They embraced for a lot longer, as if they had been best friends for years. "Bye, Rene. Thank you so much for taking care of my Big Bro while he's here at school."
"No problem. If he and I end up with any classes together, I'll do my best to keep him in line." The girls separated, and with all three of us waving goodbye, Rene made her way out to her next class.
Once we were back in our seats, Ashley passed out the food and cups from her tray. "You've never mentioned a Rene to me."
I took a sip of my drink, which I gladly discovered was a cold Pepsi. "I must've forgotten. I didn't know I had to tell you about every person I meet in college."
"Not everyone. Just the cute girls. She seems really nice."
"She is nice. Very smart, too. We were assigned as partners during a computer science class last winter. If it weren't for Rene, I probably would've failed. Our professor was a pain in the ass, but she memorized every PowerPoint slide to the letter. It was nice being paired with a programming genius for once." I eyed the huge square sandwich in front of me. "Hey, you remembered my favorite."
"Yep, of course. A BLT with turkey and cheese."
"You didn't have to buy lunch. I could've gotten it for us."
"That's okay. I wanted to surprise you. I saw the sandwich place on the way to the bathroom and I figured I'd get us something to eat since it's almost noon." Ashley took a drink from her cup. It had a much different look and color than mine.
"Is that... coffee? Since when did you drink coffee?"
"It's a cappuccino. I'm going to be a college student in a couple of months so I figured I should start drinking like one. It's pretty good. You should try it sometime."
"No thanks. The lines in here can go on for miles during the regular quarters. I usually just grab a Pepsi from the vending machine."
"Figures you'll only drink soda. You've been drinking it since you were a baby."
"Mom always knew I preferred soda over milk."
Ashley took another sip from her cup. "So?"
I eyed my sister with my mouth full. "So..."
"Have you ever asked Rene out?"
How did I know that question was coming? It took a little longer than I had expected, but the bluntness was spot on. "No, I haven't. I'm not really interested her in that way. Even if I was, I don't think it'd work out between us."
"Why not?"
"For one, I have you. It's not like I need another girl in my life."
"Oh please. You can't possibly be telling me you knew we were going to be a couple way back then."
"No, I guess not. You got me there. Rene and I had a good thing going as partners and I guess I didn't want to risk ruining it. Why are you so gung-ho about me seeing someone else?"
"I don't want you to see anyone else. I'm just curious, that's all."
"About my love life? You don't have to worry about any other girl now that I'm yours."
"No, that's not it. I don't care about your ex-dates or crushes or whatever. I'm just trying to figure you out."
"Figure me out? Like what makes me tick?"
"Yeah. I want to know what motivates you to do the things you do. Why you think the way you think, say the stuff you say. There's no way you can be such a gentleman without some experience around the ladies."
"Hey, I wasn't born completely clueless about the opposite sex. Give me some more credit than that."
"Okay, Casanova, whatever you say." She chomped down on her sandwich.
With the end of my interrogation, I was able to enjoy the rest of my lunch admiring the girl I loved so dearly. To have her with me in such a familiar setting made me wish school really were in session. That way, my sister wouldn't only be with me at home. She'd also be with me on campus for a very large chunk of my day. As I imagined the possibilities of such an arrangement, I couldn't stop grinning for the rest of my lunch.
Ashley, not the kind of girl to let a full stomach slow her down, had me continue to tour almost immediately after we finished. We were nearing the end of the student center when she told me to stop.
"Where's that dance music coming from? Is there a special event going on? It sounds like a lot of people are cheering.""
"Nope, just the arcade." I pointed at the entrance across from us. "It's a pretty popular hangout spot. It's always packed whenever I go in there."
"Can we check it out?"
Refusing me a chance to respond, she grabbed my hand and dragged me behind her as she made her way to the game room. We turned around the corner of a dark hallway and were soon bombarded by flashing lights.
Despite it being summertime, the arcade was packed with students playing billiards, table tennis, and the latest and biggest game machines. People who came by for a quick way to unwind after class tend to drift toward the recreational games; people who sought something more challenging and fast-paced flocked to the arcade cabinets. But no matter which type of activity someone might have preferred, there was one game that always drew big crowds: Dance Dance Revolution.
I didn't have to wait for Ashley to speak to know what she wanted to do next. The moment she saw the metal dance pad, massive stereo speakers, and colorful screen of animated characters spinning on their heads, she just had to get in the middle of the crowd and show off her moves.
"No way. I can't believe this place has a D.D.R. machine. You have to come dance with me."
"Oh no I don't. I'm a mouse and keyboard kind of guy. I can't do this. I'm gonna be the laughingstock of the entire campus."
"Come on, you know that's not true. No one will care if you make a fool out of yourself. Just worry about having fun."
"I don't know.... How about you dance by yourself? I'll cheer for you from back here."
"It's not worth playing without a partner. Dance with me, please? Please, please, please with a cherry on top?"
"All right, all right," I caved, fishing a few dollar bills from my wallet. "Let me get some change."
"Yay, I love you so much. I'll save us a spot."
As I returned with a handful of quarters, Ashley, in the midst of the crowd, jumped up and down while waving her hands at me. A few people looked my way to see what she was so excited about.
"Can you get any more enthusiastic?" I asked, stepping beside her.
"We're the next ones up."
I watched the current players dancing along to a ridiculously fast house song. They were obviously regulars to the game and the main reason why there were so many people gathered around the machine. The song ended with much applause, and I worried Ashley and I wouldn't be able to match their performance.
Some of the spectators dispersed the instant we stepped onto the metal pad. That didn't seem to bother my sister and she went ahead with inserting the coins. As she scrolled through the track listing, she stomped on an arrow on her dance pad to increase the difficulty. I followed suit and increased mine.
She peeked at my side of the screen. "Tiger, do you know what you're doing?"
"Yep, I know what I'm doing."
"Shouldn't you play on an easier setting?"
"Nope. Just go ahead and start the song."
"All right, if you say so." Ashley pushed a bright yellow button on the game cabinet to start it.
For the next minute and a half, our feet moved in near-perfect sync to the arrows on the screen. Since it was the first of three songs, it took a few minutes for our legs to wake up from lunch, but by the time the music faded out we were each working on an impressive combo. The score displayed with my partner beating me by a tiny margin.
Ashley leaned back on the handrail behind her to take a breather. "Wow, you did really good for someone who was worried about being a laughed at."
"I like to keep a few tricks up my sleeves. Is it my turn to choose the song?"
She rolled up her jacket sleeves and nodded.
"Okay, this one should be pretty good." I pushed the button and started the next bass-pounding track.
Unbeknownst to Ashley, one of my friends was a huge fan of the game and had a home version of it. With no one beside him to laugh at my flailing, I decided to give it a serious try. A few days and blisters later, I was no longer the proud owner of two left feet. This was the perfect opportunity for me to show off what I had learned.
Much to Ashley's surprise, I beat her by a pretty hefty amount when the music ended. "You've been practicing that one a lot, haven't you?" she asked.
"Yeah, you can say that. Go ahead and pick the last song. Make sure it's a hard one. I'm barely breaking a sweat."
"Hmm, I think I can find a challenging one for you." Ashley scrolled through the track listing to one of the harder songs. She took off her jacket and slung it over the handrail, then stomped on her pad to kick up the difficulty one final notch.
"You got to be kidding me. Since when can you handle Maniac setting?"
"You're not the only one hiding a few tricks. Are you ready?"
Not wanting to be outdone, I reluctantly increased my difficulty. "Ready as I'll ever be."
"Good luck," she said, pressing the starting button.
The first set of beats flew up the screen, giving me no time to wish her good luck. I frantically moved my feet to the instructions, but the tempo sped up and I was quickly overwhelmed with flashing arrows and warning messages telling me I was on the verge of failing. I looked over at Ashley's side and was stunned to see her working on a combo going one hundred strong. I fell back onto my handrail and watched her feet blazing across the dance pad. Ashley fed off the cheering and shouting of the crowd behind us, using their energy to dance with even more precision. No one cared about my failure; my sister was putting on one heck of a show and everyone was loving it.
The song ended with thunderous applause. Though it wasn't the most difficult one, the style and finesse Ashley showcased was first-rate, and the crowd had grown larger than when we first entered.
"Looks like I win that round," she hollered over the commotion.
"Yeah, looks like it." With a smile, I draped my arm around her shoulder and escorted her off the pad.
"Hey, girl, wait a sec," someone called out. A burly guy in baggy clothes was standing where Ashley had danced. "My buddy is still jabbering on his phone so he won't be taking his turn this round. Want to take his spot? I'll pay for your game."
Ashley looked up at me.
"Go ahead," I told her. "I'll be sitting back here trying to catch my breath. Kick his butt for me."
"Sure thing." She kissed me on the cheek and headed back to the machine.
I folded her jacket and sat on a stool by the juice bar. The seat was high enough for me to see over the heads of the crowd. My sister turned and waved at me, but before I could wave back she spun around to the game.
Ashley's performance for our last song together was only a warm-up. The next three songs she played were faster and more intense. Her dancing peaked during the second song, but when the final one ended, I could tell fatigue had been affecting her rhythm. Ashley cut through the crowd toward me while receiving a last round of hurrahs.
There was a limp in her walk. "Ash, are you okay?" I hurried to her and offered my arm and shoulder.
She winced as I helped her climb up the stool. "If I knew I was going to play that game today, I would've have worn socks and shoes."
I kneeled down so I could un-strap her sandals and remove them. "Oh wow, your feet are bright pink. And it looks like you might even have a blister. Sit and chill for a bit. I'll order a drink for you."
Waving a bartender over, I asked for a fruit smoothie and a bag of ice.
"Bry, what time is it?"
"It's past twelve-thirty. What's up?"
"We should be heading home now. Nikky's going to be wondering what's taking us so long."
"I'm sure she can wait a little longer. I'm more worried about you."
"You don't mind letting her stay home alone now?"
"No, I still don't like the idea. But if she's at home and we're here, then let's take care of what we can before worrying about things one hour away."
Ashley frowned at my answer.
"Okay, okay, how about this. I'll call home and check up on her. If she answers and says everything is all right, we'll rest here until your feet are looking better. If she doesn't pick up the phone because our house blew up or something, then we'll head home."
As I dialed my phone, the bartender arrived with the smoothie and ice. I let the phone ring a few times but received no answer.
Ashley held the cold bag to her feet. "So, is Nikky answering?"
I hung up. "Nope. No answer."
"Oh no, I should've listened to you and stayed home. We have to hurry." Without waiting for me to put her sandals back on, she hopped down from her stool. Her feet landed hard on the ground and she immediately bounced up onto her seat again. "Ow, ow, I shouldn't have done that."
I bent my knees slightly with my back to her. "C'mon, I'll carry you."
"What? Are you sure? We're on the opposite side of the campus from where we parked. It's going to be a long walk."
"Let me worry about that. Come on, I can handle it. We have to hurry, right?"
"Brian... no, you can't. I'll walk it off. Just put my sandals back on. It won't be so bad."
We bickered for a bit before I folded to her demand. The conversation didn't end in terrible terms, but I didn't like the idea of my sister pointlessly enduring any pain. She made me help her into her sandals, and with each aching step she took I felt an even sharper pain. She tried her best to pretend it didn't bother her, but her steps were shorter than her spirited strides from earlier.
I led Ashley to a shaded bench along a two-lane street near the edge of the school.
"What are we doing here?" she asked, sitting down and stretching her feet out.
"Let's wait here for a minute. We'll be at our car before you know it."
I was off by only a few seconds when a bus in school colors pulled up to the bench. The bus served as a trolley, transporting people around the campus. Our parking lot section was one of its destinations.
"Hop on," I said, kneeling for my sister. "Please?" My sis gave me a small smile and leaned onto back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I was surrounded by the scent of vanilla from her hair and strawberries from her smoothie. Her sweat did little to spoil the fragrance. I mustered my strength and carried her onto the bus.
Boy, were we surprised when we heard our names being called out.
"Brian, Ashley, come sit with me," Rene shouted from the back.
"Hey Rene, talk about a coincidence," I said as I approached her row.
Ashley hopped down and slid into the seat behind her. "Are you heading home, too?"
Rene turned around and replied, "Yeah, class ended a little early. I'm hoping to beat the traffic." She watched me scoot next to Ashley. "That's nice of you to carry your sister."
Before I could brush it off as nothing, Ashley circled her arms around me and pressed her cheek against mine. "Brian is such an awesome brother. He's always watching out for me and doing stuff like that. I love him sooo much for it." She peppered the side of my face with smooches.
The way Ashley said it was buoyant and exaggerated, and even though it was probably all true to Rene, she found it very comical and started laughing with my sister. The light-hearted banter continued until the bus pulled up to our stop a couple of minutes later.
"Well, this is where we get off," I told Rene.
"No way, I get off here, too," she exclaimed.
The three of us chatted some more as we left the bus and headed to our cars, with most of it done by the girls as they exchanged embarrassing stories about me. I never realized how much attention Rene paid to me since she recalled a ton of humorous events I didn't think were such a big deal at the time. Ashley had even more stories to tell, mostly from my elementary school years.
I noticed my sister's strides were back to normal, so either her feet were feeling better or she was so amused with Rene's stories that she had forgotten about the pain. It took a load off my mind, even if I did want to shrivel up and hide far, far away.
"Bye again, Rene. I'm so happy knowing my brother has a good friend like you to hang out with."
For once, someone other than me blushed. "Toodles, Ashley, toodles, Brian. And Bry, that's a really good look for you. You should wear stuff like that more often." Rene waved us off, leaving my sister and I by my car.
I sat down in the passenger seat. "Are you sure you want to drive? Maybe I should take over."
My sister started up the engine and began the ride home. "No offense, but I've seen you drive when you're distracted and it is not pretty."
"There's a very good reason why that happens," I said, remembering yesterday afternoon and the evening from Saturday when I had multiple close-call accidents from her teasing. "What makes you say I'm distracted right now anyway?"
"You have Rene and me on your mind."
"I do not," I retorted.
"You do now."
Both of their pretty faces appeared in my mind. "Hey, that's not fair. You just mentioned it so of course I'm thinking about you two now."
Ashley laughed at her little victory. "Well, it's too late to switch drivers now. We're already on the freeway."
Grumbling to myself, I lowered my backrest and closed my eyes to shield against the bright sunlight. I fell asleep to my sister singing along with the stereo.

To Be Cont...........
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories