My Collection of Stories

jay

Re: My Collection of Stories

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-41

Ashley handed the tickets over to the receptionist and we headed to the concession stand. "Mmm, get those sour gummy bears and chocolate raisins." "Don't forget the black licorice." "Eww, you know I hate those. Get the red ones." "Lots of butter on the popcorn, please." "Oh, can I get two pretzels too? Both cinnamon. Wait, both salt. Wait, wait, one cinnamon, one salt."
The acne-plagued teenager behind the counter had his work cut out for him. He scrambled back and forth in a vain attempt to keep up with the orders of four hungry women.
"Aren't you ladies stuffed from dinner and dessert?"
"That was two hours ago," Natalia said. "There's always room for more sweets."
Ashley asked, "Don't you want anything, brother?"
"I would if I wasn't busy carrying fifty bags."
"Aww, is it too heavy?" Alyson razzed.
"Nope, not all." Their luggage was light, but because they insisted on keeping their belongings in separate over-sized bags, it looked as if I was hauling a lot more. "Actually, I can go for a hotdog right about now, but I'll need someone to hold it for me."
After we ordered every type of junk food on the menu, we made haste to our showroom. Along the way Natalia raised an orange plastic cup to my mouth. "Are you thirsty, Brian? Have a sip."
"Thanks, Nat." I bowed to my right and drank from the straw.
"My pleasure." When I backed away, she placed the straw between her lips, not bothering to wipe it dry. She sipped on her Pepsi.
"Open wide," Alyson said from my left.
I turned my head and bumped into the hotdog she was holding close to my face. I chomped down on it, ignoring the sauce that had gotten on me. "Mmm, that's pretty good. Thanks, Aly."
"What are best friends for."
"You have some ketchup on your cheek." Lillian took a napkin out of her coat pocket and weighed down my left shoulder, her face daringly close to mine. With a wipe across my cheek and lips, she cleaned the ketchup off of me.
"Thanks, Lilly."
"You're welcome, Bry."
Three cute girls pampering me with food and favors. It was a fantasy millions of guys would have loved to find themselves in. And I was living it, a sublime dream that had manifested into realism. A week ago I would have been sweating out of every pore, stumbling on every syllable. Now I was calm and collected. Yet also unfulfilled. Their friendliness, though greatly appreciated, left me wanting more. It wasn't the same with these girls. It wasn't the same laugh, the same smile, the same affection in their eyes. It didn't come from the angel ten steps ahead of me, pretending not to care what was happening behind her.
I excused myself from the trio. Paper bags crinkling, silver trinkets jingling, I chased after my sister. She stopped in her tracks, and I stopped next to her. We walked into the dim theater room together, her belongings back in her possession.
In the three hours I had spent thus far with the girls, I had somehow forgotten to ask what we were going to watch. We ended up watching an action movie, which shattered my belief girls only willingly watched romances or comedies. However, every time the main star came on screen, his shirt shredded and sculpted muscles bulging, they would sigh, swoon, and faint in their seats. Except Ashley. And when the buxom damsel in distress, scantily clad and artificial in beauty, nearly popped out of her torn blouse, wolf whistles would erupt from every male in the stands. Except me.
The starlet was more than any guy could ask for in a woman. Shapely, curvy, a great fashion sense for bras capable of withstanding gunfire. She could even throw a punch or two if she had to. But nothing about her bust size or seductive tone appealed to me. I was spoiled, I suppose, having someone infinitely more gorgeous at my side, eating popcorn from a bucket on my lap.
You would think the movies, one of the classic locations for public displays of affection, would lend itself to a wild, voyeuristic, don't-tell-my-friends romp in the backseats. Alas, nothing of the sort happened between my sister and me. After all, her friends were right there with us, witnesses to any racy behavior that may have occurred.
I emptied my box of Hot Tamales. In one mouthful I devoured the rest of the spicy, cinnamon candy. My hand bumped into Ashley's when I reached for our soda. She smiled at me as she took a sip from it.
The movie ended with the bad guy blown to pieces in his getaway helicopter. Our group waited for the attendees to evacuate before leaving our seats. We trekked to the mall's front plaza for a final round of quality time together.
"Jesus, that has to be a two-hundred feet drop." "Two-hundred and fifty-two, to be exact." "Oh my gosh, I love that ride." "Me too! I rode it six times in a row the last time I went there." "Aww, that picture is a cute one. Nicole looks so much older now." "Yeah, totally. She needs to start shopping with us soon."
Under the protection of two palm trees, Ashley shared with her friends photos of our day at Six Flags. The photos actually belonged to Nikky, since it was her digital camera we used (yes, the twelve year-old has a fully functional digital camera), but she allowed Ashley to borrow them for the night. Ashley's friends had photos of their own to share from their vacations, but for some reason they found Ashley's to be the most interesting. I couldn't really tell why from where I stood. The bench they sat on was large enough only for the four of them, so I kept myself preoccupied at the water fountain in the middle of the plaza.
The fountain was a dancing water show. In a circle forty feet in diameter were dozens of holes in the ground that shot up jets of water at varying heights in a synchronized manner. The show would astound shoppers with its dazzling patterns and colors, courtesy of spotlights surrounding the fountain. The attraction was popular with the younger crowd, and though it was close to midnight, there were still a few children playing in the water.
"Big brother, can I ask you for another favor?"

I turned my ear to the delightful voice. Before my eyes could catch sight of Ashley, her arms were around my midriff.
It took all of my willpower to keep my hands to myself. Behind my sister were her friends, watching us with suspicious smiles. "Um, what can I do for you, sis?"
"The girls don't believe me when I tell them I'm ready to take my driver's test."
"Do you want me to tell them how good you really are?"
Her fingers massaged my back. "No, not tell them. I want to show them."
"Oh, I get it. You want me to let you drive us home."
Her fingers drifted lower. "Yup, exactly. So can I?"
"I don't know... it's really late and you shouldn't be driving in the dark."
Metal chimed behind me. "Well, it's either I drive us home..." She stepped backward. "...or no one does."
Oh man, I couldn't believe I fell for it. I padded my pockets, hoping the key ring hanging off her pinky finger wasn't really mine, and the dinosaur key chain on it was just a shoddy imitation of the one I had since I was eight. I felt my wallet: check. Cell phone: check. Dirty, crumpled up napkin: check. Keys... no check. I was foolish to think otherwise. Her pickpocketing skills had been used on me once before to nab the very same item. Before I could make any attempt to get my keys back, Ashley dashed past me toward the water fountain.
"Ash, what the heck are you doing?" I shouted.
She ran across the circle, water jets hot on her heels. They erupted as she passed over each row. It was something right out of an action movie, the heroine making it to safety before she could be consumed by a dangerous flood. Ashley stood dry on the other side. She flapped her arms and kicked her feet in a quirky little dance. Her laughter could be heard by the five people remaining in the plaza.
"If you want your keys back, you better come and get it."
I took one step into the circle. The outermost water jet erupted. I jumped away, the tip of my shoe dripping wet. "Ash, come on, don't be like that. I'll let you show off your driving skills to your friends some other time."
"Like in five minutes?"
I tried to memorize the water patterns. "Tomorrow, Sunday, next week. Just not tonight. It says on your permit you're not allowed to drive past midnight."
"It isn't midnight yet."
"It will be by the time we get to my car."
Memorizing the patterns was futile; there was no order to their design. I surmised I had to take the long way around the circle. I ran clockwise, but Ashley did the same. I sped up my pace, but Ashley did the same. I switched directions, but Ashley did the same. A wall of water was constantly between us.
Jeez, she could sure run fast in sandals.
I glanced at her friends. They continued to watch us and chat amongst themselves, their grins never leaving their faces. Three hands waved at me.
I took a deep breath. New plan. The only way I could catch my sister was to run right through the fountain and cut her off. It was only water separating us. No one ever got hurt from too much water. I just had to wait for the exact moment the jets subsided and go for it. I waited five, ten, thirty seconds. Ashley tapped her feet. Her mouth opened in a yawn.
Maybe I could simply wait until she got bored of our little game. Even she had to have had a limit on patience. I glanced at her friends again. None of them appeared to be in any hurry to head home. They were still chatting, still laughing, still having a jolly time together. Ashley must not have really been in a hurry either. Her gestures had been for show. A taunt, a dare.
All I had to do was run across. That was the only thing I needed to do to win this game. It didn't matter whether I was fast enough or not to catch her. She would let me. All I had to do was run across.
I put my left foot in front of my right. I bent my knees, clenched my fists. I watched the jets cease one by one. This was it. It was time to make my move.
The final water column in front of me subsided. I kicked off, sprinting as fast as I could toward my sister. I blazed past a row of geysers. Then another, and another. The possibility of making it through untouched spurred me to run faster.
I passed the halfway mark. The fountain was quiet, void. Not a single jet of water was anywhere around me. Luck was on my side. I smiled at Ashley only ten feet away.
Unfortunately, luck had the poor quality of running out at the worst possible time. As if the god Poseidon himself was pitted against me, the earth trembled under my feet. A sound more terrifying than thunder reverberated in my ears. Water erupted everywhere. It blocked my view of Ashley, lifted me off the ground. My legs flew high above my head. I blacked out on impact.
I could barely hear Ashley shouting my name. Her face, inches from mine, slowly came into view as my eyes opened. She held my hand tightly to her chest, her heart racing. "Bry, are you okay? Oh god, I am so sorry for making you do this. I didn't mean for you to get hurt. It was such a stupid idea. I was just trying to-"
"Sis..." The ringing inside my head faded away. The pain in my back vanished. I looked around. The fountain was still active.
Ashley helped me to my feet. I stumbled backward a few steps, but she held on, squeezing my hand tighter. Water continued to spew around us in a spiral. I calmly opened my palm. She returned my keys. There was no objection when I hugged her against my wet clothes. I absorbed her warmth. Victory was mine. "Babe, I got you now."
Her eyes were lost. "Huh? What are you-"
I picked up her light body and ran. Ran toward the middle of the fountain as the ground quaked beneath me. In a glorious instant water spouted from every hole, soaking us from head to toe.
"Oh my god, what are you doing?" Ashley shrieked. "We're both going to get wet."
"We're already wet, so we might as well have some fun while we're here." I carried her in small circles, making sure not a single inch of our bodies was left dry.
Her squeals soon turned into laughter. I lowered my hands and lifted her higher. My fingers dug into her jeans. She cradled my head and wrapped her legs around me. Her fingers skimmed through my matted hair. I laughed loudly with her.
The wall of water that had once kept us apart now imprisoned us in our own private world. Nothing could have gotten in, nothing could have gotten out. It was only Ashley and me in each other's embrace. It was only our rejoicing that could be heard, our smiles that could be seen, our bodies that could be felt.
At the snap of a finger, our enclosure disappeared. Commands were shouted to me.
"Hey, let your sister go!" "Put our Ashy-girl down!"
Ashley and I turned around. Natalia and Lillian were running full speed at us through the fountain. Water randomly shot up between them and us, but the two girls didn't slow down one bit.
I let go of my sister and braced myself. Natalia pounced onto my back and Lillian tackled me from the side. Ashley refused to be left out and tackled me from the other. I tried to balance myself but it wasn't easy with three wet women clinging onto me.
Alyson yelled from the fountain's edge. "Guys, come on. Get out of there. You guys are making fools of yourselves."
The four of us ignored her plea as we pranced in the water. Alyson had been excluded from our activities already, and she wasn't going to let it happen again. With a grunt and a pout, sans heels and jacket, she rushed headlong toward us.
My sides ached from being tickled nonstop. Their wild movements had me on the verge of toppling over. When Natalia slid off my back and the larger Aly jumped on, I lost my balance and fell to the floor.
But softer this time. The girls managed to free themselves before I could drag them with me. They kneeled around my splayed body in a diamond. Ashley and Alyson were at my sides, Natalia at my head, and Lillian at my legs. The two blondes grabbed my hands and helped me stand up.
The clock overlooking the plaza tolled its bells. The water and spotlights turned off and only the lampposts remained lit. The girls went to collect their bags under the glow of midnight. Lillian passed out tissues so they could wipe away the purple tears streaking down their cheeks. "Never thought I'd be glad to spend extra on waterproof mascara," she joked. "Though this stuff isn't as waterproof as my magazines have advertised."
Their drenched clothing adhered to their youthful bodies. The outline of their breasts, high and firm yet no more than a handful, were evident. Though they were dressed, their wet tops exposed more than their bikinis had.
I turned away and headed to the parking lot. "I'll get my car and drive up to the curb," I told them. "Wait here for me." They each said thanks.
I couldn't let them follow me. Not in the state I was in, anyway. My jeans, heavy from the cold water it had soaked, was unable to keep my erection down.
The foursome were anxiously awaiting me when I pulled up to them. Ashley hopped into the front seat and the other three in the back.
"Oh wow," Natalia said, "thank you so much for the towels."
A few terrycloth towels were laid out in the backseat for them. I had stored the towels in my trunk for emergency clean ups, and I figured helping the girls stay dry so they wouldn't wet my car counted as an emergency. The towels weren't big enough to cover their bodies with, but they were big enough to cover their shoulders.
The friends made small chat on the drive home. For a while they talked only between themselves. Then they started to include me. Asking me if I was busy next week, asking me if I liked to play volleyball, asking me if I wanted to play with them on Thursday. I refused in the kindest way possible. Though I had a great evening, I wasn't sure if I was ready to make this a weekly routine.
"The invitation is always open," Alyson said. She exited my car with Natalia at their house, my towels still around their shoulders. After we exchanged good-byes, I drove off to our next stop.
Lillian hugged my sister through the passenger window. "I'll see you first thing Monday morning for our jog. You're welcome to tag along, Bry." We exchanged another round of good-byes before I drove off to our last stop.
The remainder of the ride was a silent affair. Ashley was shivering in her seat, even with hers and Lillian's towel around her shoulders. She had been exposed to the cold water for much longer than her friends, and it clearly showed. The water must not have affected her right away when we were playing in the fountain, but now that she had time to reflect on the evening, she couldn't ignore it for any longer.
I stepped on the gas pedal a little harder. "When we get home, we're going to get you out of those clothes before you catch a cold."
She turned up the heater. "Okay, I'd like that. I can use some of your personal attention right about now."
We arrived home a minute later and wasted no time in hurrying through the front door. The house was dark and quiet; our parents and Nicole were most likely sound asleep by now. I followed Ashley into the bathroom as she flipped on the light switch.
I locked the bathroom door and set aside her bags. "Let's get you dried up, sis. You're starting to scare me with how much you're shivering. "
Ashley unbuckled her belt and tugged the zipper to her jeans. She tried wiggling the denim down her hips, but the water made it cling to her skin as if it had been glued on. Kneeling in front of her, I pinched the waistline to her pants and gave it a hard pull. Her pants barely budged.
"Harder, Tiger. Side to side."
I stood up and slipped my thumbs into her jeans. Ashley took a deep breath to squeeze in her slim figure--if it was even possible for her to get any slimmer. I pushed one side at a time, scooching her jeans down her hips and thighs in a see-saw motion to her knees. Gravity pulled them to her ankles.
The thin black straps of her panties hung in two diagonals above her hips. They stretched against my thumbs as I lowered them. I dropped to my knees and helped her step out of her sandals, jeans, and underwear. My eyes wandered from her red painted toenails to her toned legs. I traced them to her moist pussy less than a foot away.
The familiar scent of an excited woman tinged my nose. I wetted my lips and moved closer. A pair of fingers in an upside down "v" spread her folds apart, revealing the dark hole leading to her womb. I looked up past my sister's breasts. She was smiling down at me, her right hand squeezing her naked right tit.
"Go on," she whispered. "Lick my pussy."
That was all I needed to hear. I dipped my tongue into her hot sex. A gasp emerged from her lips. Ashley rose onto her toes, her pussy inching higher. I chased it, tasting her deeper. My head was shoved from behind and my nose brushed against her clit. Her juices leaked over my chin.
I planted my hands on each of her butt cheeks. I squeezed, causing her flesh to overflow between my fingers. Ashley leaned back against the bathroom counter. My tongue thrashed within her slick walls. Her breathing intensified. I kneaded her ass. She bucked her hips. I savored her sweet flavor. She moaned in pure ecstasy.
"Oh fuck, that feels so good. Deeper, Tiger, lick deeper." Her fingers slid from her pussy lips to her clit. She rubbed furiously, her nails scratching the tip of my nose. "Squeeze my ass. Make it sting. Be rough with it."
I bore my fingers into her flesh. I squeezed, loosened, squeezed again. I alternated from one ass cheek to the other. Her pussy contracted around my tongue. Her skin turned pink, the color coursing through her system. The heat emanating from her body scorched my hands.
"Fuck yes, eat my cunt. I'm so damn hot for you. I need to cum bad, Tiger. Make me cum for you."
I hoisted her pussy into my face, trapping her labia between my lips. Her folds stretched as I pulled back. My mouth opened, releasing her from my mouth. Her folds remained engorged. I licked in an oval around her pussy. Her skin was soft, velvety. My tongue detoured into her narrow opening. Spit drooled out the corners of my mouth.
Ashley swung her right leg off the ground. The back of her knee settled on my left shoulder. Her pussy opened wider. "Get in there deep, Tiger. Fuck, don't stop squeezing my ass. Harder, rougher. Hurt me. Hurt me just a little."
I manhandled her with my paws, my fingers biting into her ass. Her squeal came out suppressed, her eyes latched shut, her left leg unbuckled. I stiffened my arms to hold her up. She released my hair and stopped abusing her clit. Her hands went behind her, supporting her quivering body on the counter.
My right arm hooked the back of her left knee. Ashley swung her leg over my shoulder. Half of her lay on the counter, half of her on top of me. "Oh god, keep eating me, keep eating my cunt. Don't fucking stop. Fuck, that's feels so good."
Her hips humped against me as I waggled my head. She rode my tongue like a bronco rider, but instead of shouting "yee-haw," she was crying "eat me." My head began to ache from my erratic movements, my knees began to hurt from kneeling on the hard marble floor. But I had no intention of moving away until I was finished. I knew it wouldn't be much longer when I heard her ragged breaths and incessant cooing.
"Oooh my god, your tongue feels so good up my cunt. I can't get enough of this, Tiger. Holy fuck, yes. So close, so close, so... ahhh, fucking yes!"
Her thighs clamped my head still. Searing liquid gushed from her pussy. It surged with so much force it splashed into my nose. I withdrew my tongue and lifted her ass onto the counter. Her juices sprayed over my face. It bathed my lower jaw and streamed down my neck. I dangled my tongue, catching the flow of sweet cum.
Ashley's head banged against the mirror. Bathroom supplies crashed into the sinks beside us. Her hands struggled to find something stable to hold onto. Her body succumbed to wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

To Be Cont...........
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-42

My lips closed over her clit. I sucked on it, triggering another brazen cry from my delirious sister. She convulsed in one long, continuous climax. I flicked my tongue over her pearly nub. The incredible stimulation cut off her sobbing. Her mouth stayed open, but no sound came out. My hands pushed her knees apart. I maintained my suction as she doused my chin with cum.
When her orgasm slowly subsided, I ran my tongue through her slit once more before standing up. I eased her legs down over the counter. Her breasts swelled and her hands lay lifeless at her side. A blurry outline of her upper body was fogged on the mirror behind her. She was seriously that hot.
I wiped my chin with the back of my hand. "God damn, babe, you can really squirt."
"Look at yourself," she huffed. "You're soaked in my cum."
Moving to the side, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. It looked as if someone had tossed a bucket of water at me. My entire neck and mouth glistened in her juices.
I stepped in front of my sister with my arms out. She leaned off the glass and hugged me around my neck. I carried her off the counter and lowered her to her feet. Her legs were wobbly. It was impossible for her to stand without my body to lean on.
"It almost hurts to hold you, sis. You're burning up hotter than the sun."
"At least I won't be catching a cold," she weakly giggled.
I fondled the back of her head. "Are you hurt? I heard a pretty loud thump a minute ago."
"No, I'm not hurt. How about you? Does your head still hurt from earlier?"
"I'm fine now. Thanks for asking. Let's just get you cleaned up so you can go to bed. It's all ready way past midnight."
Ashley placed a finger on my lips. "You need to get cleaned up too."
Now able to stand on her own, she grabbed the bottom of my wet t-shirt and stripped it over my head. I watched her fingers slowly unbuckle my belt. Her left hand traversed my inner thigh, stroking the bulge beneath my pants, while her right hand had the dull task of undoing my zipper. She pushed my pants and boxers down at the same time, revealing my erect cock to her glazed eyes. I kicked my legs out of the soggy clump of clothing.
"Come with me," she whispered. Her hand wrapped around my girth as she led me through a glass door to a separate part of the bathroom. The section contained only the shower, about seven by five feet, and space outside it to dry off. She stepped into the turquoise shower stall first and twisted three silver knobs in the wall.
Water cascaded onto her from every angle. The stall had five showerheads: one main portable showerhead and one more at each corner. It was fancy and probably used more water than was necessary, but Ashley and I would never be found complaining.
My sister looked over her left shoulder at me. She beckoned with a finger, giving a come-hither look. I closed the door and approached her from behind. The moment the first spray of water hit my back, I jumped right back out the shower.
"Damn, that's hot."
Ashley turned to me. "I thought you like hot showers."
"I do, but this isn't hot. It's boiling."
She smiled softly. "It'll feel better soon. Come in and join me."
As painful as the hot water may have been, I didn't want to keep Ashley waiting. I entered the shower a second time and let the sprays wash over me. I stood in front of her, face to face, my erect cock the only thing between us. Two jets of water splashed off my back, three splashed off hers.
After a few seconds of letting me acclimate to the heat, she lightly touched my biceps. "Better?"
"Yeah, much better."
She caressed my arms as her focus descended. Her eyes settled on my cock, pointing at her pussy mere inches away. "I'll wash you first," she said, more to my friend than to me.
Ashley stopped caressing my arms. She picked up a bottle of body wash gel and a frilly bath scrub from the shelf embedded in the side wall. Squeezing the gel onto the scrub, she let it soak underneath the water until it bubbled in her hand.
"Turn around, Bry."
I twirled on my heels, the two showerheads closest to me now spraying my face and chest. I felt a hand on my left shoulder as she applied the scrub to the nape of my neck.
My sister lathered my whole backside. The contact was gentle, delicate, so much so that I could have fallen asleep right there in the shower. As the soap washed down my back, I could feel the bubbles streaming over my rear. The tickly sensation made me flex in my muscles. Ashley washed lower, the bubbles in closer contact to my anus.
Her hand came off my left shoulder. She planted it squarely onto my butt. I yelped in surprise. Looking behind me, I spotted Ashley on her knees.
She scrubbed each of my buttocks. "Don't like your ass being grabbed?"
"To be honest, I rather do the ass grabbing around here."
"Then how 'bout I grab something else instead." Ashley moved her left hand between my legs. I looked forward just in time to see her fingers closing around my cock. She stroked it forward and back.
"Damn, that feels so good." I lolled my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the steamy water running down my body and her hand jerking me off.
She continued to wash me while working her magic on my cock. Because the shaft was so slippery, she had almost no friction on it, and her hand pumped swiftly and wildly. The lack of a tight grip kept me from blowing my load in ten seconds.
"Tiger, has your cock been hard the entire night?"
"Just about. You were driving me crazy. All I wanted to do was get away from your friends for even a few minutes so I could have you to myself."
"What would you have done if we were alone?"
"A little bit of what we're doing right now."
Her chipper voice became low and sultry. "Have I been a naughty cocktease?"
The thought of her being a major league flirt was the furthest thing from my mind, but I sure did like the sound of it. "Yes, you were such a naughty cocktease."
Her hand squeezed my cock tighter. "I didn't mean to tease you. I swear I wanted to tear your pants down and suck your cock until you cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste you so bad. It's been almost an entire day since I ate your cum. You like it when I eat your cum, don't you?"
All I could imagine was the visceral image of her lips around my cock while I spurted. "Oh yes, more than anything."
"I was so tempted to do it every time we were alone. Like when were in that dark picture booth. I could have opened your fly and sucked you dry in seconds. I didn't give a damn if someone caught us. I just needed to taste your cum. I love the feel of it on my tongue. It's so hot and sticky... mmm, I can almost taste it all ready.
Remember the chocolate cake we had after dinner? It was good, wasn't it? Well, it doesn't compare to the dessert you've given me. Nothing compares to what you have inside your swollen nuts. Instead of chocolate syrup poured all over the cake, I wished it had been your warm, gooey cum. God, that would have tasted so good. A mile-high chocolate cake covered in white cum. How many loads would it have taken to cover the whole thing? A lot of them, I bet. But if I had a dessert like that, I wouldn't be able to share it with anyone because I'd want it all to myself. I can be selfish sometimes, you know. When it comes to my man, only I get to eat his fresh cum."
"Oh shit," I grunted. "I'm going to-" Ashley immediately released my cock before I could erupt in her hand.
I couldn't believe it--and I still can't believe it to this day. That was the first time my sister had denied me the chance the cum. She had always allowed me to reach my sexual apex whenever I wanted to, even when I felt I had nothing left to give her. But this was unfathomable. It was torture, plain and simple. I wanted to scream at being so close. I even contemplated on using my own hands to finish the task. There was one reason why I didn't do a thing about it: I didn't want to waste my cum by painting the shower wall white.
Ashley spoke in her normal tone. "Turn around, Tiger. Let me wash your front."
I did so while spouting "cocktease."
Her lips curled into a devilish grin while she poured more gel onto the scrub. When it became bubbly again, she stood up to wash my shoulder and pecs. She briskly cleaned my front as if she was in a hurry to get on her knees again.
Once she was kneeled down, my cock stared her in the face. Ashley washed around it, scrubbing my legs and stomach. My cock twitched despite being untouched directly. Evading it, her free hand groped my testicles. She tugged the loose skin of my scrotum a couple times, and then applied the scrub. Her hands bumped into my member as she cleaned my balls.
She moved herself a little closer, my cock head targeting her lips. I resisted the urge to fist my cock to a much needed orgasm. Coating her with my sperm would have been an incredible thing to witness. I would know; I had done it once before. As she continued to wash my scrotum, I could re-imagine the cum streaks on her face from that wonderful night when I gave my sister her first facial. A streak on her lips, another on her chin, a long one across her nose. The image was crystal clear. I could even re-imagine her wiping my cum into her mouth and gobbling it up. Strange how the first night we were intimate ended in such a lewd act. Still, it was something I had wanted to reenact ever since.
I waved my hand across her forehead to brush away the golden strands clinging to her face. She seemed to have enjoyed it the first time. Maybe she would let me do it again. If so, I wanted to get a clear view.
The cleaning on my balls stopped. Ashley gripped my cock in her right hand. Looking up at me, she pulled it down, making the slit point to the floor. Then she released my cock and watched it come dangerously close to hitting her face as it sprung up. She repeated the motion a few times. "Your cock is harder than steel. Look at it bounce up and down. It must have been painful having this thing crammed beneath your pants for so long."
"You have no idea," I mumbled.
She raised the scrub to my cock. Bubbles covered my shaft as she squeezed the scrub around it. "I've been bad, haven't I? Making my handsome brother so hard without any relief. That has to be a sin."
"Oh fuck, the worst kind."
Ashley grabbed my cock in a fist with the scrub between her fingers and my skin. She stroked it to the bright red head, then in reverse to my balls. The scratchy feeling of the scrub was different to that of her smooth hands, but the pleasure she brought me was just as sensational. "I have such a potty mouth, Tiger. That's also a sin, isn't it?"
I was dozing off to an alternate reality. "Very potty. I think we need to wash your mouth out."
Her suggestive tone transformed into that of a demure little girl. "Do you really have to? Please don't wash it with soap. I hear that stuff tastes horrible."
Seeing the sudden reversal in roles, I toughened my voice. I didn't sound much gruffer, but it was a decent start. "I have something else in mind for your dirty mouth." I unraveled her fingers and snatched the scrub from her. Slinging it on the shelf, I let the water wash away the remaining bubbles on my cock.
She gulped. "You're not going to put that big thing in my tiny mouth, are you? It won't fit."
I almost broke the mood by cracking a smile. She was more than skilled enough to handle it, but I played along anyway. "If it doesn't fit in your mouth, I'll make it fit by ramming my cock down your throat."
I noticed her left hand cupping her mound between her legs. "Please don't be rough on me. I'm so sorry, big brother. Please forgive me. From now on I won't tease you unless I'm willing to help you cum. You deserve better than this." She tried reaching for my cock but I blocked her hand.
"No touching. You don't touch anything unless I tell you to." She shook her head. "And that includes your pussy. You can't touch yourself there either, so that means no cumming."
"No, no... please let me touch my clitty. I know I don't deserve it but I am so horny right now. I need to rub it. I need to cum again."
"You'll do what I say if you want me to forgive you. Now be a good girl and stop touching yourself. Tonight, you belong to me." She whimpered the cutest sound while taking her hand off her pussy. "Put your hands behind your back."
She held her hands together over her butt. I went around to observe my submissive sibling. The steamy water rained down on her long hair and face from all directions. Because I no longer protected her from the two sprays in front of her, she had to close her eyes so water wouldn't splash into them.
I circled around her and stopped at her back. I lifted the portable showerhead from its hook and kneeled down. "Hold your hands out behind your back." Ashley leaned forward and extended her arms to me. "Good girl." I tied the showerhead around her hands as a makeshift handcuff. She gasped sharply. Grinning to no one in particular, I looped the showerhead once more over her hands. The hose wasn't as flexible as a real rope, so she could have struggled for a few seconds and it would have loosened on its own. Although I didn't think my sister wanted that to happen.
I tugged on the restraint for added effect. "Lean back again."
Ashley sat upright on her knees. Her legs were stark pink against the white floor. I immediately remembered how uncomfortable it was to kneel for so long. After all, I had done it ten minutes ago.
I whispered into her ear. "I'll be right back."
A baby blue towel awaited me on the wooden rack outside the shower. I grabbed it and re-entered the stall. "Lift your knees up, babe." Helping her squat, I placed the towel beneath her knees.
Ashley eased down onto the soft fabric, her eyes still closed. "Thank you," she quietly said.
I raised her chin and flattened her lips with mine. We may have been doing a bit of role-playing, but I didn't want her to forget I loved her and would always watch out for her.
Still, I enjoyed the direction this was heading and didn't linger on the taste of her lips for too long. I went behind her again and adjusted the portable showerhead, turning the light spray into a concentrated burst. I twisted the middle knob in the wall to shut off the water but left the four corner sprays on. There was about an extra foot of hose from her hands to the showerhead, as well as another six inches of the showerhead itself.
"Spread your thighs for me, babe." Her knees parted. I slid the showerhead between the opening of her thighs from behind, then circled around in front of her. I tugged on the handle, consequently pulling her hands into her butt. "Sit on your heels."
She obediently sat down. "What are you planning to do to me?"
"Shhh, I ask the questions around here." I aimed the nozzle at her pussy and tapped her outer thighs. Her knees closed together, holding the showerhead in place. "What I'm going to do next might be a little jarring, but I know you can handle it. Don't open your legs unless I tell you to, okay?" Ashley nodded, but I wanted to hear her. "That's not good enough, babe. From now on, when I ask you a question, you answer me. Do you understand?"
"Yes," she feebly replied.
I went behind her. "Will you open your legs without my permission?"
"No."
"Good, that's what I want to hear. I think you deserve a little reward." Her head craned from me as I kissed her neck.
"Oooh yesss," she hissed.
My teeth sunk into her supple flesh. I nibbled; first gently, then harshly. Her whimpers were music to my ears. They urged me to proceed lower. I left a trail of teeth marks from her neck to her shoulder. Her skin was hot against my tongue. I could only taste water as I savored her body.
I returned to her neck for one last kiss before getting up. There were still a lot of things that needed to be taken care of before the night ended. Namely my erection.
I placed my left hand on her shoulder. With my right I turned on the shower knob for the portable showerhead. Water could be heard surging through the bathroom pipes. In another second, water erupted from the nozzle between Ashley's legs. It sprayed her clit. Hard.
She screamed at the top of her lungs, not unlike that of her bicycle accident. Her butt rose off her heels, but with my hand holding her in place she couldn't get away from the water striking her pussy. Her deafening scream echoed off the tiled walls, rupturing my eardrums. I cringed. This was not the reaction I had predicted from her. It sounded as if she was getting electrocuted, or pierced by a thousand needles.
I let go of her shoulder and rushed in front of her. She remained on her heels, shouting "oh my god" over and over again. I tried pulling the showerhead away, but her knees were clamping it like a vice. I adjusted the nozzle instead, weakening the jet to a meek spray. My sister stopped wailing loud enough to wake the dead, or worse, our parents. "Oh my god, oh my god..."
I feared I went to far with my unorthodox setup. The idea had sort of just hit me; it wasn't as if I'd ever plotted for the opportunity. When I was tying up her hands, I didn't even expect things to go this far. My plans had a knack of changing against my discretion, and I assumed it would have changed again. Not only that, I didn't expect her to indulge in my perverted fantasy for this long. Talking dirty was one thing, actually being dirty was another.
I pleaded with Ashley to open her eyes; I'd die if she couldn't look me in the face anymore.
Her head rolled backward, her eyes slowly opened. She muttered, "I'm so sorry."
I was flabbergasted. "Sorry? What are you sorry for?"
"I came. I came so fucking hard. Even though you told me I couldn't touch myself, I came anyway. Am I still a bad girl?"
It was almost impossible for me to contain my smile. She was just so damn sexy. It was also a relief knowing I hadn't screwed up our relationship.
Cupping her chin, I tried to get back into my role. It wasn't easy playing the tough guy when I wanted to hug her like a teddy bear. "Yes, you're still a very bad girl. And it seems you still have a dirty mouth. I think it's time I clean it."
"Help me be a good girl. I want you to be proud of me. Teach me a lesson. Do whatever it takes."
I grabbed a handful of her wet hair. With my other hand, I held my cock steady. "Open your mouth for me, babe. I should've done this hours ago. Have you suck my cock dry before I picked up your friends. Maybe I could've had you suck my cock while I was driving to Lillian's house. Give you a big load right before dinner and a movie. I'm sure they would've liked seeing my cum running down your lips when you greeted them. Then they'd know how bad you really are when they smell my cum from your dirty mouth."
Ashley purred and hissed. Her lips deformed into a hellish smile. Fire raged in her eyes. She was lost. Lost between the fantasy of being under my control and the scenario I embedded in her sex-crazed mind. The scenario was just a fantasy to me too, but to her... who knew what she might have done with the thought.
My sister couldn't keep her good and bad girl persona separate any longer. Her words pleaded for redemption, her voice begged for corruption. "Oh god, yes. My friends have no idea how bad I am. They don't know how badly I want cum, how badly I crave cum, how badly I need cum. If they find out how bad I really am, they'd make fun of me forever. My friends are good girls unlike me. Help me be more like them. I want to be good again."
Her mouth wasn't open enough for me to move onto the next phase. "Let me see your tongue. Open up, nice and wide. Good, just like that. Good girl." With her tongue hanging over her chin, she opened her mouth until I could see her tonsils.
Instead of thrusting into her mouth, I turned her head sideway and nudged my cock into her right cheek. Precum leaked onto her skin but was quickly washed away before I could take in the view. Centering her, I traced her upper lip with my cock. More precum leaked from the slit. She moved forward, attempting to engulf my meat. I pulled her hair back to keep her head still, but I couldn't stop her tongue from flicking the underside.
It felt so heavenly, I almost conceded and gave Ashley what she wanted. Finally, after a busy night of making new friends, I had my cock out in the open. Let her take it into her mouth, go to town with it. I had what she needed. It would be easy to let her blow me to an orgasm. I was already on the verge from just the ministrations of her tongue.
But wait a minute. This wasn't right at all; this couldn't be what she really wanted. She wouldn't want me to give in this easily. That would ruin everything we had built up. What she really wanted me to do was fight her for it. "It" being control. Even when she was tied up, she knew she had more control than me. That with just her tongue she could wrap me around her tiny finger. She was taunting me again, daring me again. Just like at the water fountain. Instead of seeing if I had the guts to chase after her, see was seeing if I had the balls to let her chase after me.
Ashley and I understood I was going to cum in her mouth eventually. That was something we both wanted. However, it was only going to happen on my terms, when I was ready for it. I had control this time. It was my turn to set the rules.
Smirking to myself, I turned her head in the other direction and jabbed my cock into her left cheek. Her cheek caved in from the force, but she showed no sign of dislike. Rather, she rolled her tongue into her mouth and pressed it against the inside of her cheek, staving off my cock.
We played a game of tug-o-war, except we pushed instead of pulled. I had the advantage since my cock was rock hard compared to her flexible tongue, but I let her fend me off for the time being. There were more important matters I needed to attend to.
I turned her face to me and slanted her head back. Taking a small step forward, I laid the length of my cock on her face. My shaft rested parallel to the bridge of her nose with my balls on her chin. Her tongue snaked out to lick what she could of me. If she made any sudden movements, or caused me to make any sudden movements, my cock would have poked her right in the eye. "I didn't say you could use your tongue yet."
Ashley reclaimed some of her innocence. "I'm so sorry. I try my hardest to follow instructions. I just get carried away sometimes. Your balls taste so yummy, and your cock tastes even better. And your cum... mmm, that's the tastiest of all."
"I see what you mean by getting carried away. Keep your mouth open for me." I aimed my cock at her spread lips. "Tell me why you're a bad girl."
"I'm a cocktease."
"Who have you been teasing?"
"My big brother."
"Is there any other reason why you're a bad girl?"
"Yes, there is. I have a dirty mouth. A very, very dirty mouth."
"And what am I going to do about it?"
"You are going to put your cock in my mouth and wash it out."
"You know what I'm going to wash it out with?"
She hesitated for a moment. "No."
"I'm going to cum in your mouth and make sure get a big, hot load of my thick sperm. You're going to rinse with it and make sure your entire mouth is covered in white. Then when I tell you to, you're going to swallow it all. How does that sound?"
"Sounds like the perfect punishment for a bad girl like me."
"Well done. It's not too late for you to be redeemed after all. Now, before I go on, tell me from the very beginning why we're doing this."

To Be Cont.......
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-43

Nothing could have prepared me for the verbal assault that followed.
"I need to be punished because I'm a slutty cocktease who loves teasing the hell out of my hunky brother until he's ready to blow a gallon of hot cum from his hard fuck stick. I'm so naughty, I let him walk around in public for five long hours with a humungous boner ready to rip through his pants and ravage my dirty mouth. I love it when he undresses me with his eyes while he has no chance of unloading his milky cream all over his dear, sweet whore. But my big brother is stronger than I thought and now he has his wanton cocksucker tied up on her knees, ready to give her smutty mouth a good reaming so he could wash it out with a never-ending supply of his yummy, gooey spunk. He's going to make me gurgle his creamy jizz until it froths in my mouth and bubbles out my blowjob lips. But being the good little slut I am, I have to scoop it all back into my mouth so I don't waste a single drop of my master's delicious semen. So hurry and give me your cock. Choke me with it. I'm ready for you, big brother. I want hard cock now. Give it to me, give it to--mmmph!"
Lunging forward, I pulled her head down and slammed my cock into her vulgar mouth. It was a miracle I didn't cum the instant my balls crashed into her chin. I recklessly stabbed her with my meat. She coughed and gagged at the severe penetration, unable to keep her lips closed around me for any longer than a millisecond. Her saliva, drenching my cock, drooled down to my nuts, only to be cleansed by the shower water.
Ashley rolled her tongue out, licking the underside as I drilled into her hot mouth. I sputtered incoherently, grunted in bestial fury. If I had spoken in words, even she would have been offended by the things I wanted to call her. Over and over again my steely rod invaded her wet orifice. Her face turned bright red, her eyes bolted shut. I went faster with my powerful thrusts, giving her the hard cock she so desperately wanted. If sister wanted to be my loving nymph, I was more than willing to treat her like one.
"Oh fuck, close your mouth. Suck on it." She tried to inhale my cock as I slammed into her, but I struck with such force, she couldn't breathe and had to slack her jaw. I stopped my thrusts with half my cock still in her mouth.
"Let me see your lips wrap around my prick." She sealed her lips and sucked hard, like she was drinking a thick milkshake through a narrow straw. "Oooh, that's a good girl. Do you want me to stop your punishment?"
She opened her eyes as she rocked her head side to side.
Relieved she wanted me to keep going, I growled, "Answer me properly. I want to hear you." She mumbled no around my cock. "Use your tongue and lick the tip. Do you like the taste of my precum?" This time she mumbled a distorted yes. "Relax your throat. I want to go in deep."
My sister curled her lips into an obscene smile, her precious face defiled by my cock. I pushed in and felt the barrier protecting her throat. "C'mon, babe, relax for me. Let me get my cock in there."
She re-closed her eyes, opened her mouth wide, and inhaled. I began to push, holding her head in place with both of my hands. The barrier broke away and I delved a little deeper, entering her throat. With most of my cock in, I stayed still, allowing her to get accustomed to the intrusion. I counted to five, then pulled completely out of her mouth, leaving her panting for more.
"Get ready for it again," I hastily warned.
She repeated her start-up process for another helping of my cock. I pushed into her throat until there was less than an inch of my shaft not enveloped by her lips. I stayed longer this time, counting up to ten. She wheezed and snorted as I retreated, her saliva bridging my cock to her lips. Spying her enlarged nipples, I reached down to give them a pinch.
"Oooh, tweak my nipples," she cooed.
I twisted the pink stubs and tugged them from her chest, her boobs stretching into a cone shape. When I relinquished my grasp, her tits sprung back into position with a small jiggle. I pressed my thumbs against the hard caps, driving them into her flesh. Quivering and moaning, Ashley reveled in the crude treatment I was giving her. I stopped what I was doing and stepped away. Taking three seconds to tilt the showerheads behind me so they wouldn't wash over my shoulders and her face, I grabbed a hold of my shaft.
With her mouth wide open, I returned to my sister and slapped my bulbous cock head onto her lips. "No more holding back. Get ready for all of it."
She licked the precum dribbling onto her lip and hurriedly gulped it down. Opening her eyes, a mix of hazel and red, she sluttishly spat, "Ram your fucking cock down my throat."
God damn, was my baby girl going to get a fierce reaming from me. Before I could slam my hips into her with the force of a freight train, she dove forward and swallowed my entire cock in one mouthful. Her throat muscles clamped around me as her nose depressed into my crotch. Fully inside of her, her tongue was able to lick my bloated balls.
Receding from her face, I gripped her golden hair into two long pigtails, then hammered my cock back into her mouth. One thrust, two thrusts, twenty thrusts. I was unrelenting in my frenzied onslaught. My thickness lodged into her throat, the head secreting oil directly into her stomach. I kept screwing her face--dare I say it, even fucking her face--never taking out more than half my cock. She tried to keep her eyes open, to show me the fervent lust consuming her soul, but the brute force of my thrusts was too much for her. Soon my thrusts came so rapidly, she just kept her eyes shut and concentrated on not suffocating around my shaft. Amazingly, she found a way to breathe in the miniscule second I wasn't blocking her airway.
"Oh shit, babe, I'm going to cum so fucking hard. Do you want to taste my spunk?" I could barely hear Ashley's answer through the sloshing sounds of my oral rape. "Tell me, baby, I can't hear you." Her cry sounded louder but not any clearer. "Answer me. I still can't hear you."
Wildly shaking her head, scraping my cock with her teeth, my sister screamed her muffled answer. "Meeemph!" Whether she wanted it or not, whether she was ready for it or not, I was going to give her the biggest load of cum she'd ever receive.
Dislodging from her throat, my cock laying on her tongue, I exploded from the sheer overload of debauchery and pleasure. The first creamy blast was like a shotgun shell fired at point-blank range, splashing off the back of her mouth and onto my cock head. I fired one thick burst after another, coating her mouth with my syrupy seed. Steadying her head, I emptied my balls until they were nothing more but excess skin. Her jaw brimmed with my spunk, her cheeks puffed like a balloon. My cock became sticky with the massive amount of cum she was storing in her mouth. I bucked my hips, churning the batch of fresh semen into a bubbling mess. Ashley coughed some of my cream out the corner of her mouth, looking exactly like the slutty bad girl she wanted to be.
When I stopped adding to the pool of cum, she fastened her lips around my cock. I slowly pulled out, her lips scraping off the cum pasted on my shaft. I extracted my cock head with a pop, successfully freeing myself without wasting another drop.
My sister tilted her head back as I let go of her hair. Her lower jaw shifted in small circles, like she was chewing on peanut butter. My gelatin knees almost unbuckled from exhaustion. Leaning onto the wall behind me, I thumped my chest to get my lungs functioning again.
"Holy shit," I huffed, "I have never came so much before. That was fucking incredible, sis."
Ashley couldn't answer me with her mouth full of cum. She looked so serene with the water running down her breasts, yet oh-so naughty with her hands behind her back and the portable showerhead still spraying her pussy. When she opened her mouth, I moved closer to get a better look.
As she awakened, I could see my smile reflecting in her eyes. They were no longer red and angry. I pressed my palm to her warm cheek. "That's a lot of cum, isn't it, babe?" My sister smiled the best she could without spilling any. "Rinse your mouth with my cum," I ordered, my voice having lost most of its sternness. "Make it a good show for me."
Ashley did not disappoint. Her mouth opened and she rinsed with my cum like she'd told me she would. Gargling sounds could barely be heard through the thick goo, which soon turned into a foamy, seething fluid. Her tongue was completely submerged in my gunk. Bubbles formed and popped over her lips. Droplets almost escaped out the corners of her mouth. It was "cleaner" than the facial I wanted to give her, but still shamelessly indecent.
I tipped her chin higher. "That's enough rinsing. Ready to swallow?"
My impure sister didn't bother replying. Locking our eyes together, she fastened her lips and swallowed her first morsel of rich cum. Her throat contracted with each additional gulp, a constant stream of batter traveling down to her stomach.
When her mouth was emptied of my cum, Ashley smacked her lips together and let out a satisfied sigh. Her tongue slithered over her lips, making sure not to miss the teensiest drop. Once all of my cum was in her belly, she said in her sweet, teenybopper voice, "Thank you so much for your yummy cum. My mouth feels so clean now. I don't feel like saying bad things anymore. Have I been punished enough? Am I your perfect little princess again?"
"No, not even close." I walked around behind her. "Your mouth isn't dirty anymore but the rest of you still needs to be cleaned." I pulled the showerhead from between her legs and unraveled the knot, freeing my sister from her bond. "Get up and turn around. Let me see your sexy body."
Ashley had trouble standing from having been on her knees for so long. I held her arms and aided her to her feet. Cuddling her to my chest, I whispered, "Are you okay? Should I stop what I'm doing?"
"No, Bry, don't." She spun around to face me, holding my neck in her hands. "I want you to clean me. I don't think I have the energy to do it on my own."
"Okay, Ash, I can do that for you."
She smiled her angelic smile, faultless in purity. The atmosphere in the shower had changed so drastically. It was as if the water was cleansing us of our perversity, leaving only our affection for each other.
Fondling her by the waist, I drew our faces closer together, guided by her hands to her waiting mouth. Our lips touched, her tender flesh akin to feathery pillows. Ashley ran her fingers through my hair. Her moans accompanied her tongue into my mouth. She entwined her tongue around mine, transferring to me to the salty tang of fresh semen. I recoiled at the astonishing flavor, but my tongue had nowhere to hide inside my mouth.
I thought about pushing myself away. On more than one occasion I had briefly tasted my cum in her mouth, though the taste had never been this strong. It was almost too much for me to keep from feeling queasy. Not that I couldn't stomach the saltiness, but I had a mental restraint imposed upon me that I shouldn't be tasting this.
Ashley realized my discomfort and backed away from me. "Maybe I should have rinsed with some water first."
"No, I, um..." Immediately I regretted my unwillingness to do something as trivial as tasting my own cum. Trivial, at least, compared to the other stuff we'd done. My sister had always been eager to partake in whatever sexual act we found ourselves in; it should only be fair I showed the same eagerness.
Instead of finishing my poor excuse, I yanked her body to me. My tongue easily slid between her open lips. Ashley giggled, bringing a smile to my face she couldn't see through our kiss. I explored her mouth, tasting her saliva and the remnants of my cum. This time I didn't flinch from the taste. I just hugged her tighter as her nipples poked my chest. Scooping her butt cheeks, I lifted my baby girl off her feet. Her legs flailed as she broke our kiss, laughing the way she had done so at the mall.
I gingerly put her down and moved an arm's length away, admiring her from the top of her golden hair to her cute wiggly toes. "Ready for a rubdown, babe?"
She arched her back, her breasts on glorious display. "Do you want to wash my front or back first?"
"Front." I didn't want to wait another second to get my hands on her wonderful tits. Snatching the shower supplies from earlier, I got the scrub nice and bubbly with body wash. Starting at her collarbone, I scrubbed to her left shoulder then reversed to her right. In circular motions, I polished down to her breasts.
I washed around her left nipple first. Her lightly-colored areolas, about the size of a quarter, were almost invisible under the current lighting condition. Between all the different bras she owned, not one of them left any sort of mark on her skin. No tan lines, nicks, or scratches. Purely a healthy skin tone throughout. They looked so healthy, I quickly found myself closing my lips around her nipple without any consideration.
"Oooh, play with my titty. Suck it for me, Tiger. A little harder. I want to feel it."
Her instructions were unnecessary, for I was already devouring her soft mound. I felt her hands clasp my head, holding me firmly against her. Licking around her nipple, I occasionally tossed in a hard suck, which never failed to incite an aroused moan. Still savoring her flesh in my mouth, I blindly washed her right breast.
"Mmm, yes... that feels so nice. Clean my titties. Use your tongue all over me. Taste how dirty I am. Use your teeth, too. Bite my nipple. Yeah, just like that. Ow, ow, oh fuck. Don't stop, Tiger, keep doing it. Fuck, you're an animal. Now do it to my right titty."
I gave her breast a farewell kiss before switching to the other one. While I cleaned her abs with the scrub, I carried out a repeat performance of suckling and licking on her tit. Her vivid play-by-play commentary was continuous as I washed her loins. Departing from her breast, I kissed my down her navel until I was on my knees. She let go of my head so I could better admire her pussy, which was pink and engorged from the hot water that had been spraying it during my blowjob. I washed her legs and her outer pussy lips, keeping my eyes on her sex the entire time. With her skin smelling of green apples, I stood up.
There was a pout on Ashley's lips. "What's wrong, sis? Didn't I do a good job of cleaning you?"
"Yes, I suppose..." Her voice trailed off as she turned around. She whisked her hair away, exposing smooth skin from her neck to her heels. "Okay, backside now."
I poured extra body gel onto the scrub and meticulously rubbed it down her shoulders to the deep curvature leading to her butt cheeks. Her hips flared from the slimmest part of her waist in a slender hourglass shape, her butt flared from her lower back in two perfect spheres. I squeezed the scrub over her spectacular ass, watching the bubbles cascade down her shapely legs.
As the bubbles ticked her anus, Ashley flexed in her muscles. She giggled softly and leaned forward, placing her palms on the shower wall, her butt protruding outward to me. Her ass looked bigger and more spectacular with her bent at the waist. I dropped the scrub and settled my hands on each cheek.
My sister peered over her right shoulder to me. "Brian?"
I kneaded her rotund flesh. "Yes, sis?"
"Do you agree with what Alyson said earlier tonight?"
The only thing I could think about at that moment was Ashley's ass. Any prior event was lost on me. "Agree with what?"
"When we were showing off our swimwear, she said I have a nice ass. Do you really think so?"
"Nope, you don't have a nice ass." She frowned, her eyes showing definite signs of confusion. "You have a great ass," I clarified. "The most perfect ass in the world."
Her frown disappeared. "I never thought my ass was very big."
"It isn't huge if that's what you mean, but it is very smooth and curvy. I can get a handful of it too, so that's a bonus."
"Do you think my ass is my best feature?"
"No, it's not your best feature." There was no confusion in her eyes this time; she may have thought I was kidding again. "Ashley, you have the most beautiful face. If I were to describe to my friends how gorgeous you are, I'd go on for hours talking about just your facial features. I'd tell them every little detail, from your cute button nose to the adorable dimples in your cheeks when you smile. As stunning as your body is, it's always your face that catches my eyes first. No one will ever look like you, so I want to admire your face for as long as I can, whenever I can. Though if it makes you feel any better, your ass comes in a very close second."
Ashley blushed substantially. "You're such a sweet talker." She stepped in place on her toes, her butt swaying. "Now get down on your knees and finish what you started."
I gave her ass a light slap. "Yes, ma'am!"
Now was as good a time as ever to get acquainted with my sister's rear. Using the towel to cushion my knees, I sat down to eye level with her rosebud. I hurriedly cleaned the back of her legs, going over them once, and cast my attention to my prize.

To Be Cont.........
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-44

While I pulled her left cheek to the side, Ashley reached behind to pull her right. Presented to me was the dark pinkish rim of her anus, possibly more virgin than her pussy. Whereas my tongue and plenty of fingers had taken refuge inside her womb, her ass was, at least to my knowledge, untouched by anything but water and toilet paper.
I had to find out if that was really the case. "Ash, has anything ever been inside your ass?"
Surprisingly to me, the question seemed to have surprised her. She tripped over a few syllables before plainly saying, "No... nothing."
Her answer encouraged me. I may have been late to pop her cherry, but my sister was still very chaste when it came to actual sex. I quickly came to a resolution: to deflower her untapped anus before the night ended. And what better place was there to deflower her dirtiest hole than in the cleanest, most private room in our whole house.
I wasted no time in dabbing the shower scrub between her butt cheeks. I squeezed it in my hand while rubbing up and down her crevice. Her anus clenched shut from the bubbles daring to seep into her.
When the scrub produced nothing more than water, I set it aside and looked around for the portable showerhead I had carelessly left somewhere. The apparatus was pointlessly shooting at the wall behind me, and I nabbed it to make better use of the water. Aiming the nozzle at her butt, I cleaned her with a direct spray. Despite our hands holding her cheeks apart, her muscles tensed, blocking passage to her anus.
"Ash, relax your body. It's only water."
"I know, but it tickles so much. I can't help it. Why are you cleaning inside of my butt anyway?"
I disregarded her question; she'd understand in a minute. "It's mind over matter, babe. Just concentrate on anything but what I'm doing and you won't squeeze your butt in."
She smiled down at me with my face hidden behind her bum. "How do you know that?"
"That's how it always is with these things." Easier said than done, of course, since I hadn't been effective in putting that idea in practice. First when she cleaned my butt, second when I tasted my cum in her mouth.
I aimed the nozzle at her rosebud again. Her hole closed in just as quickly, but as I held the showerhead still, it slowly opened. "Babe, can you hold your butt apart for me and bend down more?" Not bothering to ask why, she did as I instructed.
With my hands free I cranked up the strength of the water burst. My sister immediately felt the difference. "Oh god, what are you doing?"
For a second I thought about stopping. "Does it feel uncomfortable?"
"No, it's... okay. It sort of feels funny. What are you trying to do?"
Calmly I replied, "Trying to clean you from the inside out."
"But why are you--oooh..."
I pushed my left forefinger into her wet pussy. "'Why am I' what?" I asked, pumping my digit to the knuckle.
"Why are you... ahhh fuck."
I crooked my finger and spread her pussy open. "No more talking. I promise you'll enjoy this."
Believing her anus was clean enough for what I wanted to do next, I set aside the showerhead and inched my face toward her rear. Steadying my finger inside her pussy, I penetrated her ass with my tongue.
"Ah shit. What are you... holy fuck, I can't believe you're licking my ass."
Her sphincter only allowed the tip of tongue to enter her narrow opening, but that didn't discourage me in my efforts to set her off. To make up for my inability to fully enter her ass, I finger fucked her pussy with renewed intensity. I swept my tongue across her anus while strumming her clit between my right fingers.
"Oh god, don't stop, don't stop. This feels so good. Fuck my pussy, rub my clitty, tongue my ass. Oooh, what are you doing to me, Tiger? Stick another finger in my pussy. Yesss, that's what I want to feel. Now a third one. Fuck my pussy with another finger. Ah shit, that's a good boy. Do you like the taste of my asshole? Does it taste dirty? Oh fuck... oh fuck... I'm going to... ahhh fucking yes!"
In less than a minute, my kindling sent jolts of orgasmic pleasure through every fiber of her being. Falling forward, my sister wailed at the tiled wall, jutting her ass into my face. Her pussy tightened around my fingers. Cum, hotter than a burning light bulb, flooded out. I pulled away, replacing my fingers in her pussy with my tongue. I thirstily lapped her heated juices.
The change in sensation startled my climaxing sister. Her butt pushed against me, almost knocking me onto my back. I held her waist to pacify her shuddering body, and to give me something reliable to hold onto.
It was difficult to tell when her orgasm truly stopped and how much of the liquid I was drinking was merely water. As I moved away from her ass, the shower washed my face of her fluids.
Ashley tiredly lifted her limp body. "Wow... I can't believe you did that."
"Why not? I like to get down and dirty every once in a while."
"I didn't think you'd be comfortable with doing something like licking my ass."
"I'll admit the idea freaked me out a little at first, but if you're willing to try new things, then so should I."
Ashley giggled under her breath. "So, did you enjoy it?"
"Yeah, loved it. It helps that you have such a nice, firm ass for me to bury my face in."
"You said I didn't have a nice ass."
"You have a great, firm ass," I corrected. "I can't believe you actually came, though. Especially that quickly."
"Well sorry, mister," she sarcastically replied. "It was pretty wild the way you licked my ass while you fingered my pussy and frigged my clit. My body can't handle all that at the same time."
My ego swelled at her words. "Maybe, but I thought your clit might have been too desensitized to be so excitable. From the showerhead, I mean."
"It sort of is desensitized. I really can't feel much from it."
"Oh, so I broke your pussy?"
Ashley played along. "Yes, you sure did. Now how am I supposed to get any sexual satisfaction?"
"I have a backup plan for an emergency like this. Worked once already, didn't it? Pull your ass apart for me."
She stayed against the wall for another minute before regaining the energy to pry her cheeks open. I prodded her anus with my right index finger. Her muscles reactively tightened. Unlike with the water spray, I could push my way in, and I slowly inserted my finger up to the first joint.
"Oooh wow, keep going, Tiger."
Her tightness practically squeezed the blood out of my finger. Pushing to the second joint, I feared I may get stuck in her ass. I could have seen the headlines already: "Firefighters Remove Boy's Finger from Sister's Butt." Though it may need to be shortened a little bit.
"Oh fuck," she gasped. "All the way in, all the way in."
Inserting another inch, I was as far in as my finger could reach. I curved and twisted my finger, loosening her cramped passageway.
"Holy fuck, I can feel you moving inside my ass."
"Does it feel good?"
"Oh god yes. Hurry up and stick another finger in there."
I honestly didn't think I heard her right. "What do you want me to do?"
"Stick another finger up my ass. I can take it."
Guess I heard her right after all.
Strenuously pulling out to the first joint, I lengthened my middle finger and tried to fit it in with my forefinger. I wiggled my digits against her anus, and slowly yet surely I managed to cram them both inside, all the way to the knuckle.
Ashley humped herself against my hand. In staggered breaths, she panted, "Ah fuck, my ass is getting so stretched. Pump your fingers into me. Oh, oh, just like that. In and out, in and out. God damn, that feels amazing. Stick another finger in me."
Another one? She just had her first sampling of anal penetration, now she was going the full distance.
"Okay, babe, I'll try. If it hurts, tell me and I'll pull out."
"It already hurts a little, but it hurts so good."
Man, was she a sexy lil' minx.
I partially withdrew. Extending my ring finger, I tried to squeeze it through her rear, but as much as she stretched her ass, and as hard as I pushed, I couldn't fit a third finger inside.
"You're tight as heck down here, sis. Maybe we should try this again another time with lube or something-"
"No," she snapped. "Right now. No more waiting." Taking matters into her own hands, she spread her legs apart, bent down lower, and nearly ripped her ass open as her fingers clawed into her cheeks. "C'mon, Tiger, do it. Stick another finger in there."
I gulped my mouth dry. Despite having been in the sauna-like humidity for so long, my temperature must have risen another ten degrees, and if it weren't for the hot water flowing over me, I may have actually been sweating.
Bent at the waist, feet spread well past her shoulders, Ashley was presenting to me the most mouthwatering, cushiony piece of ass I'd ever laid eyes on. Her spherical curves, forming two hills that dipped into a crevice, made her marvelous butt appear in the shape of a succulent, ripe peach. A peach that she wanted me to split wide open with not just a finger or two, but with three. Needless to say, my cock was more than fully erect and capable of causing serious harm if I didn't watch where I swing it.
She interrupted my pondering. "What are you waiting for? Do I have to do it myself?"
As tempting as it may have been to let my sister personally finger her own ass, doing it myself was even more so. "No, that won't be necessary. I take back what I said about your ass, though. You don't have a great one." Standing up from my strained knees, I held her waist and rammed my ring finger against her pucker, unintentionally pushing her forward. The finger squeezed in with the first two, causing her to yelp and nearly jump into the air. "That's because you have an extraordinary ass."
"Holy shit, I feel so damn full. My asshole is completely stretched."
"Yeah, I can see that."
Ashley wasn't exaggerating in the least. One finger was enough to make her look stuffed, but three made it look like she could have broke in half. Very, very cautiously, I pistoned my fingers in and out of her ass.
She let go of her cheeks and prepped her palms on the wall, and then turned her head to watch my fingers. Her face contorted into a dozen awkward grimaces. Pain, pleasure, shock, solace, her emotions swapping back and forth every second. Gradually the pressure around my fingers diminished. Her ass shimmied as I punctured her hole. Her expression stabilized to a tranquil grin.
After a few more thrusts, Ashley started to react to me. As my fingers slid into her, she pushed her ass against my hand, and as my fingers retreated, she pulled away. We continued with this rhythm, increasing in vigor every time we collided into each other.
Eventually my thumb and pinky began to cramp from being bent for so long. I pointed the last of my fingers out, and quickly came up an idea to put them to use. Holding my hand vertically, I aimed my pinky at her pussy. On the next full penetration, my pinky slipped right in.
A gunshot went off in my head. Like a car going full throttle over the starting line, I raced to set my sister on a crash course to another orgasm. Pinching her left nipple with my other hand, I pounded my fingers into her pussy and ass. Slap after slap, flesh against flesh, I penetrated both her holes with savage ferocity.
I thought I had seen, and heard, the limit to Ashley's hysteria when she has an orgasm, but I was dead wrong. She belted out a tremendous scream capable of shattering every glass in the neighborhood. Her powerful lungs sustained her high-pitched yell for what seemed like an eternity. But I refused to let her lose her voice in peace.
I sped up my thrusts. Her body rocked uncontrollably between the wall and me. Ashley came hard, harder than I had ever seen. Cum squirted from her pussy like a fountain. It looked as if she was peeing, but maybe it just seemed that way because of the shower water. Her body convulsed violently as her shrieking abruptly ceased, but her mouth remained open, screaming a deaf scream.
When Ashley stopped trembling from her orgasm, I slumped away from her red ass, almost tripping on the showerhead. She declined to her knees, panting heavily. With breaths louder than hers, I put away the shower supplies and turned off the water. The glass doors of the stall were entirely fogged up. I opened them, noticing the wall separating the bathroom was too.
I kneeled beside my baby sis. "Can you get up?" Her head leaned against my shoulder. I took as an indication she couldn't and aided her to a small stool outside the stall. "Let's get you dried up, babe."
Using a yellow towel, I softly dried her golden hair to the scalp, being careful not to give her an unwanted noogie. Her eyes followed my hands as I dabbed the towel over her flushed face and body. She held her arms up so I could dry beneath them, and then stood up so I could finish off with her legs. She thanked me as I dried myself with a different towel.
Once I was finished, I wrapped the towel around my waist, a noticeable bulge in front. Ashley wrapped hers around her chest. Her towel didn't reach low enough to cover her loins.
We scooped our clothes from the floor and headed out the bathroom. A small wooden clock in the hallway let me know it was past one o'clock.
I assumed the night was over and kissed Ashley on the cheeks outside her bedroom door. "Good night, Ash. I'll see you first thing in the morning."
"Wait." She gripped my wrists. "Let me get dressed and I'll come to your room."
It had been a while since we slept in the same bed, and although our whole family would be home the following morning, I really wanted Ashley in my arms that night. "Okay, I'll be waiting."
We quietly parted paths and entered our respective rooms. I tossed my laundry into a basket, hopped into my Kermit boxers, and waited in bed for my sister to arrive.
She knocked on my door three minutes later.
"Why'd you knock, sis? My door is open."
"Habit, I suppose." She locked the door and tiptoed across my carpeted floor to my bed.
In the minutes we were apart, Ashley had forgotten to get dressed in anything appropriate. Instead, she was more naked than when she was in the hallway. Her towel was wrapped around her hair and a pair of fuzzy pink rabbit slippers were at her feet.
"You call that getting dressed?"
"It's dressy enough." Laying to my left, she pulled my blanket over her, though left her breasts on display. "Why are the lights off?"
I moved onto my hip so I could gaze down on her. "You want to sleep with them on?"
"Of course not, but I'm not ready to sleep yet. Are you?"
"No, I'm not either," I yawned.
She slapped me lightly on the shoulder. "Then what was that?''
"What was what?"
"You just yawned."
"Oh. Maybe I am a little sleepy. But if you're not ready to sleep, then what did you have in mind?"
"Talk."
"Talk? I guess I can stay up a little longer." I illuminated my room with a dim orange glow. "What do you want to talk about?"
"I want to thank you."
"For popping your anal cherry? I should be thanking you. It was a lot of fun."
"Not that, you dork. I meant earlier, with my friends. You were fantastic this evening. Thank you so much for everything."
"I should be thanking you for dragging me out of the house. I had a great time with you and your friends. They're fun girls to hang out with."
"They'll appreciate hearing that."
"I have to admit, when I first saw them, I thought they were the stereotypical popular girls who ruled high school with an iron fist. But it didn't take me long to realize that, since you're friends with them, they must be really good people, or else you wouldn't give them the time of day. Tonight, I got to confirm how cool they really are."
Ashley smiled at my observation. "They'll appreciate hearing that too, although we're not as popular as you think."
"I find that hard to believe. Guys should be falling head over heels for you and your friends. None of the girls I can remember from high school could match the beauty of your little group. You four should be getting asked out on dates left and right."
"We get asked out pretty often, and we know we're attractive; we've seen how guys look us. It's just that, we're not cheerleaders, athletes, or presidents of any clubs. People see us around campus and wonder what our names are, but we don't have any sort reputation to uphold. We're just four teenagers trying to survive high school, and now that those years are over with, we want to make the most of the summer before heading off to the real world."
"The real world isn't as exciting as it seems. I'm two years into it and look where I am now, chatting with my sister in my bedroom."
Ashley beamed a more cheerful smile. "Yeah, you're probably right. You'll be around to help me, won't you?"
"You know it. Just say my name and I'll come running."
"Goodie, because I'm going be saying your name a lot, mostly in ways mommy and daddy wouldn't want their dearest princess to."
My sister teased me more about what we were doing behind our parents' back. I didn't have the heart to tell her about mom's suspicions from a few nights ago when I overheard mom and dad commenting on her intriguing selection of underwear. Regardless of Ashley's playful remarks, our parents weren't quite as oblivious to her adulthood as she may have believed.

To Be Cont...........
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-44

While I pulled her left cheek to the side, Ashley reached behind to pull her right. Presented to me was the dark pinkish rim of her anus, possibly more virgin than her pussy. Whereas my tongue and plenty of fingers had taken refuge inside her womb, her ass was, at least to my knowledge, untouched by anything but water and toilet paper.
I had to find out if that was really the case. "Ash, has anything ever been inside your ass?"
Surprisingly to me, the question seemed to have surprised her. She tripped over a few syllables before plainly saying, "No... nothing."
Her answer encouraged me. I may have been late to pop her cherry, but my sister was still very chaste when it came to actual sex. I quickly came to a resolution: to deflower her untapped anus before the night ended. And what better place was there to deflower her dirtiest hole than in the cleanest, most private room in our whole house.
I wasted no time in dabbing the shower scrub between her butt cheeks. I squeezed it in my hand while rubbing up and down her crevice. Her anus clenched shut from the bubbles daring to seep into her.
When the scrub produced nothing more than water, I set it aside and looked around for the portable showerhead I had carelessly left somewhere. The apparatus was pointlessly shooting at the wall behind me, and I nabbed it to make better use of the water. Aiming the nozzle at her butt, I cleaned her with a direct spray. Despite our hands holding her cheeks apart, her muscles tensed, blocking passage to her anus.
"Ash, relax your body. It's only water."
"I know, but it tickles so much. I can't help it. Why are you cleaning inside of my butt anyway?"
I disregarded her question; she'd understand in a minute. "It's mind over matter, babe. Just concentrate on anything but what I'm doing and you won't squeeze your butt in."
She smiled down at me with my face hidden behind her bum. "How do you know that?"
"That's how it always is with these things." Easier said than done, of course, since I hadn't been effective in putting that idea in practice. First when she cleaned my butt, second when I tasted my cum in her mouth.
I aimed the nozzle at her rosebud again. Her hole closed in just as quickly, but as I held the showerhead still, it slowly opened. "Babe, can you hold your butt apart for me and bend down more?" Not bothering to ask why, she did as I instructed.
With my hands free I cranked up the strength of the water burst. My sister immediately felt the difference. "Oh god, what are you doing?"
For a second I thought about stopping. "Does it feel uncomfortable?"
"No, it's... okay. It sort of feels funny. What are you trying to do?"
Calmly I replied, "Trying to clean you from the inside out."
"But why are you--oooh..."
I pushed my left forefinger into her wet pussy. "'Why am I' what?" I asked, pumping my digit to the knuckle.
"Why are you... ahhh fuck."
I crooked my finger and spread her pussy open. "No more talking. I promise you'll enjoy this."
Believing her anus was clean enough for what I wanted to do next, I set aside the showerhead and inched my face toward her rear. Steadying my finger inside her pussy, I penetrated her ass with my tongue.
"Ah shit. What are you... holy fuck, I can't believe you're licking my ass."
Her sphincter only allowed the tip of tongue to enter her narrow opening, but that didn't discourage me in my efforts to set her off. To make up for my inability to fully enter her ass, I finger fucked her pussy with renewed intensity. I swept my tongue across her anus while strumming her clit between my right fingers.
"Oh god, don't stop, don't stop. This feels so good. Fuck my pussy, rub my clitty, tongue my ass. Oooh, what are you doing to me, Tiger? Stick another finger in my pussy. Yesss, that's what I want to feel. Now a third one. Fuck my pussy with another finger. Ah shit, that's a good boy. Do you like the taste of my asshole? Does it taste dirty? Oh fuck... oh fuck... I'm going to... ahhh fucking yes!"
In less than a minute, my kindling sent jolts of orgasmic pleasure through every fiber of her being. Falling forward, my sister wailed at the tiled wall, jutting her ass into my face. Her pussy tightened around my fingers. Cum, hotter than a burning light bulb, flooded out. I pulled away, replacing my fingers in her pussy with my tongue. I thirstily lapped her heated juices.
The change in sensation startled my climaxing sister. Her butt pushed against me, almost knocking me onto my back. I held her waist to pacify her shuddering body, and to give me something reliable to hold onto.
It was difficult to tell when her orgasm truly stopped and how much of the liquid I was drinking was merely water. As I moved away from her ass, the shower washed my face of her fluids.
Ashley tiredly lifted her limp body. "Wow... I can't believe you did that."
"Why not? I like to get down and dirty every once in a while."
"I didn't think you'd be comfortable with doing something like licking my ass."
"I'll admit the idea freaked me out a little at first, but if you're willing to try new things, then so should I."
Ashley giggled under her breath. "So, did you enjoy it?"
"Yeah, loved it. It helps that you have such a nice, firm ass for me to bury my face in."
"You said I didn't have a nice ass."
"You have a great, firm ass," I corrected. "I can't believe you actually came, though. Especially that quickly."
"Well sorry, mister," she sarcastically replied. "It was pretty wild the way you licked my ass while you fingered my pussy and frigged my clit. My body can't handle all that at the same time."
My ego swelled at her words. "Maybe, but I thought your clit might have been too desensitized to be so excitable. From the showerhead, I mean."
"It sort of is desensitized. I really can't feel much from it."
"Oh, so I broke your pussy?"
Ashley played along. "Yes, you sure did. Now how am I supposed to get any sexual satisfaction?"
"I have a backup plan for an emergency like this. Worked once already, didn't it? Pull your ass apart for me."
She stayed against the wall for another minute before regaining the energy to pry her cheeks open. I prodded her anus with my right index finger. Her muscles reactively tightened. Unlike with the water spray, I could push my way in, and I slowly inserted my finger up to the first joint.
"Oooh wow, keep going, Tiger."
Her tightness practically squeezed the blood out of my finger. Pushing to the second joint, I feared I may get stuck in her ass. I could have seen the headlines already: "Firefighters Remove Boy's Finger from Sister's Butt." Though it may need to be shortened a little bit.
"Oh fuck," she gasped. "All the way in, all the way in."
Inserting another inch, I was as far in as my finger could reach. I curved and twisted my finger, loosening her cramped passageway.
"Holy fuck, I can feel you moving inside my ass."
"Does it feel good?"
"Oh god yes. Hurry up and stick another finger in there."
I honestly didn't think I heard her right. "What do you want me to do?"
"Stick another finger up my ass. I can take it."
Guess I heard her right after all.
Strenuously pulling out to the first joint, I lengthened my middle finger and tried to fit it in with my forefinger. I wiggled my digits against her anus, and slowly yet surely I managed to cram them both inside, all the way to the knuckle.
Ashley humped herself against my hand. In staggered breaths, she panted, "Ah fuck, my ass is getting so stretched. Pump your fingers into me. Oh, oh, just like that. In and out, in and out. God damn, that feels amazing. Stick another finger in me."
Another one? She just had her first sampling of anal penetration, now she was going the full distance.
"Okay, babe, I'll try. If it hurts, tell me and I'll pull out."
"It already hurts a little, but it hurts so good."
Man, was she a sexy lil' minx.
I partially withdrew. Extending my ring finger, I tried to squeeze it through her rear, but as much as she stretched her ass, and as hard as I pushed, I couldn't fit a third finger inside.
"You're tight as heck down here, sis. Maybe we should try this again another time with lube or something-"
"No," she snapped. "Right now. No more waiting." Taking matters into her own hands, she spread her legs apart, bent down lower, and nearly ripped her ass open as her fingers clawed into her cheeks. "C'mon, Tiger, do it. Stick another finger in there."
I gulped my mouth dry. Despite having been in the sauna-like humidity for so long, my temperature must have risen another ten degrees, and if it weren't for the hot water flowing over me, I may have actually been sweating.
Bent at the waist, feet spread well past her shoulders, Ashley was presenting to me the most mouthwatering, cushiony piece of ass I'd ever laid eyes on. Her spherical curves, forming two hills that dipped into a crevice, made her marvelous butt appear in the shape of a succulent, ripe peach. A peach that she wanted me to split wide open with not just a finger or two, but with three. Needless to say, my cock was more than fully erect and capable of causing serious harm if I didn't watch where I swing it.
She interrupted my pondering. "What are you waiting for? Do I have to do it myself?"
As tempting as it may have been to let my sister personally finger her own ass, doing it myself was even more so. "No, that won't be necessary. I take back what I said about your ass, though. You don't have a great one." Standing up from my strained knees, I held her waist and rammed my ring finger against her pucker, unintentionally pushing her forward. The finger squeezed in with the first two, causing her to yelp and nearly jump into the air. "That's because you have an extraordinary ass."
"Holy shit, I feel so damn full. My asshole is completely stretched."
"Yeah, I can see that."
Ashley wasn't exaggerating in the least. One finger was enough to make her look stuffed, but three made it look like she could have broke in half. Very, very cautiously, I pistoned my fingers in and out of her ass.
She let go of her cheeks and prepped her palms on the wall, and then turned her head to watch my fingers. Her face contorted into a dozen awkward grimaces. Pain, pleasure, shock, solace, her emotions swapping back and forth every second. Gradually the pressure around my fingers diminished. Her ass shimmied as I punctured her hole. Her expression stabilized to a tranquil grin.
After a few more thrusts, Ashley started to react to me. As my fingers slid into her, she pushed her ass against my hand, and as my fingers retreated, she pulled away. We continued with this rhythm, increasing in vigor every time we collided into each other.
Eventually my thumb and pinky began to cramp from being bent for so long. I pointed the last of my fingers out, and quickly came up an idea to put them to use. Holding my hand vertically, I aimed my pinky at her pussy. On the next full penetration, my pinky slipped right in.
A gunshot went off in my head. Like a car going full throttle over the starting line, I raced to set my sister on a crash course to another orgasm. Pinching her left nipple with my other hand, I pounded my fingers into her pussy and ass. Slap after slap, flesh against flesh, I penetrated both her holes with savage ferocity.
I thought I had seen, and heard, the limit to Ashley's hysteria when she has an orgasm, but I was dead wrong. She belted out a tremendous scream capable of shattering every glass in the neighborhood. Her powerful lungs sustained her high-pitched yell for what seemed like an eternity. But I refused to let her lose her voice in peace.
I sped up my thrusts. Her body rocked uncontrollably between the wall and me. Ashley came hard, harder than I had ever seen. Cum squirted from her pussy like a fountain. It looked as if she was peeing, but maybe it just seemed that way because of the shower water. Her body convulsed violently as her shrieking abruptly ceased, but her mouth remained open, screaming a deaf scream.
When Ashley stopped trembling from her orgasm, I slumped away from her red ass, almost tripping on the showerhead. She declined to her knees, panting heavily. With breaths louder than hers, I put away the shower supplies and turned off the water. The glass doors of the stall were entirely fogged up. I opened them, noticing the wall separating the bathroom was too.
I kneeled beside my baby sis. "Can you get up?" Her head leaned against my shoulder. I took as an indication she couldn't and aided her to a small stool outside the stall. "Let's get you dried up, babe."
Using a yellow towel, I softly dried her golden hair to the scalp, being careful not to give her an unwanted noogie. Her eyes followed my hands as I dabbed the towel over her flushed face and body. She held her arms up so I could dry beneath them, and then stood up so I could finish off with her legs. She thanked me as I dried myself with a different towel.
Once I was finished, I wrapped the towel around my waist, a noticeable bulge in front. Ashley wrapped hers around her chest. Her towel didn't reach low enough to cover her loins.
We scooped our clothes from the floor and headed out the bathroom. A small wooden clock in the hallway let me know it was past one o'clock.
I assumed the night was over and kissed Ashley on the cheeks outside her bedroom door. "Good night, Ash. I'll see you first thing in the morning."
"Wait." She gripped my wrists. "Let me get dressed and I'll come to your room."
It had been a while since we slept in the same bed, and although our whole family would be home the following morning, I really wanted Ashley in my arms that night. "Okay, I'll be waiting."
We quietly parted paths and entered our respective rooms. I tossed my laundry into a basket, hopped into my Kermit boxers, and waited in bed for my sister to arrive.
She knocked on my door three minutes later.
"Why'd you knock, sis? My door is open."
"Habit, I suppose." She locked the door and tiptoed across my carpeted floor to my bed.
In the minutes we were apart, Ashley had forgotten to get dressed in anything appropriate. Instead, she was more naked than when she was in the hallway. Her towel was wrapped around her hair and a pair of fuzzy pink rabbit slippers were at her feet.
"You call that getting dressed?"
"It's dressy enough." Laying to my left, she pulled my blanket over her, though left her breasts on display. "Why are the lights off?"
I moved onto my hip so I could gaze down on her. "You want to sleep with them on?"
"Of course not, but I'm not ready to sleep yet. Are you?"
"No, I'm not either," I yawned.
She slapped me lightly on the shoulder. "Then what was that?''
"What was what?"
"You just yawned."
"Oh. Maybe I am a little sleepy. But if you're not ready to sleep, then what did you have in mind?"
"Talk."
"Talk? I guess I can stay up a little longer." I illuminated my room with a dim orange glow. "What do you want to talk about?"
"I want to thank you."
"For popping your anal cherry? I should be thanking you. It was a lot of fun."
"Not that, you dork. I meant earlier, with my friends. You were fantastic this evening. Thank you so much for everything."
"I should be thanking you for dragging me out of the house. I had a great time with you and your friends. They're fun girls to hang out with."
"They'll appreciate hearing that."
"I have to admit, when I first saw them, I thought they were the stereotypical popular girls who ruled high school with an iron fist. But it didn't take me long to realize that, since you're friends with them, they must be really good people, or else you wouldn't give them the time of day. Tonight, I got to confirm how cool they really are."
Ashley smiled at my observation. "They'll appreciate hearing that too, although we're not as popular as you think."
"I find that hard to believe. Guys should be falling head over heels for you and your friends. None of the girls I can remember from high school could match the beauty of your little group. You four should be getting asked out on dates left and right."
"We get asked out pretty often, and we know we're attractive; we've seen how guys look us. It's just that, we're not cheerleaders, athletes, or presidents of any clubs. People see us around campus and wonder what our names are, but we don't have any sort reputation to uphold. We're just four teenagers trying to survive high school, and now that those years are over with, we want to make the most of the summer before heading off to the real world."
"The real world isn't as exciting as it seems. I'm two years into it and look where I am now, chatting with my sister in my bedroom."
Ashley beamed a more cheerful smile. "Yeah, you're probably right. You'll be around to help me, won't you?"
"You know it. Just say my name and I'll come running."
"Goodie, because I'm going be saying your name a lot, mostly in ways mommy and daddy wouldn't want their dearest princess to."
My sister teased me more about what we were doing behind our parents' back. I didn't have the heart to tell her about mom's suspicions from a few nights ago when I overheard mom and dad commenting on her intriguing selection of underwear. Regardless of Ashley's playful remarks, our parents weren't quite as oblivious to her adulthood as she may have believed.

To Be Cont...........
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories