My Collection of Stories

jay

Re: My Collection of Stories

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-31

"Bry... Brian. Wake up, sleepyhead." Ashley was leaning over me when I peeled my eyes open.
I sprung up from my seat. "Oh shit, I didn't mean to sleep while you were driving. Are we lost or something?" I gazed out the windows.
"We're home," she announced.
The recognizable setting of our neighborhood was all around us. The car was safely parked by the sidewalk in front of our house. "I can't believe you managed to drive home without my help."
Ashley tapped her noggin. "It's not empty in here. I can handle simple instructions. Now c'mon, we need to see if Nicole is all right." She unbuckled her belt and bolted out the car.
She rushed ahead of me to the front door. Poking her head in, she shouted, "Nikky, we're home. Is everything okay?" She leaned in further, balancing herself on one foot. "Oh no. Look at this."
"What happened? Kitchen on fire?"
"No, nothing like that. Just come here and look at her."
I peeked over Ashley's shoulder into the living room. "Wow. At least she's okay. That kid knows how to have a good time."
Our adorable, mischievous Nicole was sleeping on the couch in front of the room's big-screen TV. Pop music blared from the speakers; junk food wrappers were scattered across the table; peanut butter, jelly, and god knows what else stained her pajamas.
Ashley held my hand and pulled me into the house with her. "I can't blame her for going overboard while we were gone. I probably would've done the same thing."
"I'd say we went a little overboard yesterday. Although I don't think we made a mess this big."
"We better wake her up and clean this place before mom and dad get home. They'll freak if they see the living room like this." Ashley folded a bag of potato chips, but the bottom was torn and the chips fell right through. "Jeez, Nikky's going to get an earful from me. She even spilled juice on the rug. Bry, I'm going to take her to her room. Can you get the stain out before it settles?"
"How about I carry Nikky to her room? I don't know how to clean this stuff."
Her voice began to fade into the hallway as she carried our younger sibling. "It's not that hard. Just soak a washcloth in some water and vinegar. The vinegar's next to the baking soda."
That would have been no problem if I knew where the baking soda was. I started my search in the kitchen with the cabinet closest to me. It seemed Lady Luck was on my side when I found a glass bottle of vinegar in the very first one. It wasn't next to the baking soda, but I simply figured Ash had made a mistake or someone else had moved it.
After soaking a washcloth in water and vinegar, I returned to the living room to wipe away the troublesome stain. Ashley came in soon after.
"Ugh, what's that smell?" she asked.
"It's from the cleaning mixture you told me to make. I'm rubbing this stain out with hot water and vinegar like you told me to."
"What kind of vinegar did you use? It shouldn't smell this strong. Don't tell me you used the malt vinegar."
I held up the bottle to check. "Um... yeah, I did."
Ashley got her knees beside me and took the cloth out of my hand. "You're supposed to use the white vinegar. The malt has this awful stench. And you're supposed to use cold water, not hot. Hot water just sets the stain in deeper."
"I-I didn't know that. I'll go back to the kitchen and get the right stuff."
"No, don't. Forget about it." She stood up and went ahead of me. "I'll take care of things. Go ahead and get some rest. You've had a tiring day."
"I should fix this. It's my fault. Just tell me what to-"
"Don't worry, it's not that bad. I can handle this. Just go."
Just go.
Those two words played in loops until they were madness in my head. Although Ashley's voice was soft and filled with anything but spite, her words hit me graver than a bullet to the heart. I couldn't believe I screwed up. I made plenty of dumb mistakes before, but never ones that troubled my sister. I didn't know if she was trying to make me feel better by saying it wasn't that bad or if it was a thousand times worse than she led on. What started as a fun-filled morning together turned into a harrowing afternoon.
Laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling, I assured myself it was only a stain. A small stain on an ugly rug that didn't even blend with the rest of our house. But that wasn't all that bothered me. I actually didn't know what was. I felt like crap for making Ashley do extra work, but she has always been forgiving. This incident would be erased from her memory before the day came to an end--eighteen years under the same roof had taught me that--but for some reason I couldn't convince myself.
I lost track of the minutes when I heard a knock on my door.
"Is it okay if I come in?"
I sat up immediately. Ashley was leaning on the doorframe with her right hand above her head and her left on her hip. She had changed out of her skirt into a tiny pair of white cotton shorts and knee high socks. Her hair was tidied into a long ponytail.
"You're more than welcome to come in."
My sister's warm presence overtook my uneasiness as she sat beside me. "Brother, are you are mad at me? I didn't mean to make you feel like you messed up."
"Me, mad at you?" Not in those shorts I couldn't have been. "I thought you might be mad at me. I'm really sorry for the screw up. I should have known it wasn't the right stuff when I didn't see the baking soda next to it. Next time I'll do exactly as you say."
Ashley cracked a smile. "Well, I should've listened to you when you said you didn't know how to clean. Seems even my big brother needs help sometimes. Let's just forget about it, okay? The living room is all cleaned up now. Mom and dad won't suspect a thing."
"Yeah, okay, I can do that." Trying to change the subject, I asked, "Did you get a chance to talk to Nikky? You were gone for a long time while I was busying screwing up."
"Bry, you just agreed to forget about it. Don't beat yourself over the head with this."
I stared at my feet for a moment, and then over to my sister's smooth legs. "Okay, let me try that again. Did you get a chance to talk to Nikky?"
"Yeah, she woke up on the way to her room. I gave her the 'we are very disappointed in you' talk--you know, the one mom and dad used to tell us--and she and I came to an agreement for her punishment."
"Punishment? I hope you weren't too hard on her. I don't want her to be mad at us for the entire day at Six Flags tomorrow."
"Nah, she won't be. She's just grounded in her room for the rest of the day. She still has her phone and TV, so I'm sure it won't be too bad."
"Nikky really looks up to you, though. If I had told her she was grounded, she'd hate me until she graduated from with high school."
"No she won't. She really looks up to you, too. It's just harder for her to show it because you're a guy."
"You've never had that problem with me."
"That's because I've also had a crush on you. I couldn't be shy around you the way Nikky is. How else was I supposed to catch your eye if I didn't make a move?"
"For one, you could've worn more shorts like that. That's definitely an eye-catcher."
"Yeah? You like this?" Ashley leaned to her side and propped herself on one elbow. With her round butt facing me, she bent her knees toward her chest, causing her shorts to tighten around her curvy cheeks
"Nikky is grounded in her room, right?"
She lowered a hand to caress her round buttocks. "You have something in mind?"
"Not really. But we can make things up as we go."
A dazzling smile stole my attention from her legs. "I knew these shorts would cheer you up."
I crawled behind my sister and lay on my side. Wrapping my arm around her waist, I pulled her to me so her back was against my chest. I whispered into her ear. "Is it okay if I just hold you like this?"
Ashley held my hand and wrapped my arm tighter around her. "Only if you do it right." She let go of my hand but I kept her firmly against me. "Much better."
I wish I can said we engaged in hot, steamy sex right then and there, but I'd be lying through my teeth if I did. Despite my half-erect member nudging the crack of her butt, and her persistent cooing as I kissed her neck, we just cuddled in my bed. Half an hour had passed when my sis suggested we take our cuddling to the living room to watch a movie. I agreed and used the recess to change into more casual clothes, as well as adjust the rod in my shorts. We were halfway through the movie when the phone rang.
Ashley got up from my arms and sauntered into kitchen. "Hello, this is Ashley speaking. Oh, hi mom. Is everything okay? Uh-huh, okay. Really? That's great news. Okay, I'll tell Brian and Nicole. Tell her we say congratulations. Bye, love you. Kiss daddy for me, too."
I heard her hang up the phone. She came to the couch and leaned over the backrest, her face suspended above mine.
"What happened? Why'd mom call?"
"Aunt Carrie just gave birth to our newest cousin, Andrea. Mom and dad are heading to St. Jane's Hospital to congratulate her and Uncle Brent."
"Wow, that's great news. All Aunt Carrie could talk about during the past nine months was how her baby's going to become the first lawyer on the moon. Want me to take you to the hospital so you can meet her?"
"Not really. I just want to stay home. We can see her when they have the baby shower."
"Yeah, I'm not really in the mood to go out either. Did mom say anything about dinner?"
"She and dad won't be coming home to eat with us. They're staying at the hospital to take pictures and give parental advice because they're such great parents for raising us. We'll have to feed ourselves tonight."
"Oh. Guess that means I'll have to go out and buy us some food. What are you hungry for? Tacos? Burgers?"
"I want to cook."
"You? Cook?"
"Why did you have to say it like that?"
"Sorry, didn't mean to. It's just that buying food would be so much faster and easier, don't you think?"
"Maybe, but it won't nearly be as satisfying as a home-cooked meal. Go ahead and watch TV in your room or play on your computer. I'll make us something special. When it's ready, I'll call for you."
"I don't know about this."
Ashley climbed over the backrest and landed on my stomach. "Awww, please let me cook this one time? I promise if you hate my cooking, I'll never beg to cook for you again."
"Sis..."
I should have been ecstatic with the thought of my girlfriend making dinner for me. No guy in his right mind wouldn't have appreciated an offer like that. So why was I feeling worried instead? I mean, besides the fact she had never cooked an entire meal by herself before, it should have been my job to put food on the table--not that I knew how to cook either. It had always been my responsibility to take care of my sisters. It didn't feel right for Ashley to have to do something for me.
I was about to protest when she placed a finger on my lips. My eyes riveted to her hazel orbs. I stared into them, realizing there was no way she was going to accept no for an answer. I was better off agreeing with her to save us both the trouble.
I pulled her finger away. "All right, if you say so. But let me know if you need help."
"You worry too much about me. I can handle cooking dinner for one night. Just prepare yourself for a nice, yummy surprise."
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-32

"Ta-da! What do you think?"
"Wow, this looks fantastic. I'm almost afraid to eat it."
Over an hour had passed since I departed from the couch when Ashley, adorning a huge smile, barged into my room and told me dinner was ready. She grabbed my hand and practically ran to the dining room with me trailing behind.
The sight of our transformed wooden table astounded me. It was draped in a pristine white cloth with a silver candlestick holding three flames in the middle. The chandelier above it was dimmed very low, making what was normally a large dining room feel private and secluded. At the head of the table and the seat to the right of it were two plates of food.
Ashley pushed me by the shoulders across the room. "Food is for eating, not staring. Come, sit down."
I stumbled into the head chair. "What about Nikky? Shouldn't she be eating dinner with us?"
"I made her macaroni and cheese. She's eating in her room right now."
"You prepared mac and cheese on top of all this in an hour? That's incredible."
She sat beside me in front of the other plate. "Not really. I gave her the five-minute microwave stuff."
"I feel weird sitting in dad's chair. Won't he get mad?"
"We'll keep it a secret between us. Tonight, you're man of the house."
"Candlelight makes for a nice touch."
"It saves on the electric bill. Looks pretty, too."
"Yeah, it really brings out your eyes."
"Thank you, but I think it does a better job of bring out your rugged-good looks."
"You tease too much."
"Take a bite of the chicken. It's going to get cold."
I could see the steam rising from my food. Now that I was able to take a closer look at it, the meal really did look too good to eat. My plate had two large boneless chicken breasts covered in scalloped potatoes and cheese, with broccoli and sliced cucumbers and carrots on the side. By no means was I a connoisseur of fine foods, but from what I was used to when it came to home-cooked meals, this was incredibly extravagant for a Tuesday night.
Ashley watched me cut into the chicken. It was very tender and my knife went through it like, well, a hot knife through butter. I raised my fork to my mouth and took a bite.
Ashley gently nipped her lower lip, holding her breath. Her jaw shifted as if she were the one with a mouth full of chicken. I stared into her flickering eyes, sensing her anticipation, her nervousness. Would I enjoy it and love her forevermore? Or would I spit it out in disgust and never want her to cook for me again?
Swallowing, I smiled and proudly stated, "This is absolutely delicious. The best chicken I have ever had."
Her shoulders fell an inch as she let out her breath. "You're just saying that because you're supposed to."
Chuckling, I told her, "No, not at all. I mean it. This is really, really delicious. Where'd you learn to cook? You never showed much interest in culinary arts before."
"I read some recipes online. It's not as hard as you think to put chicken on a pan and bake it for twenty minutes."
"Maybe, but knowing me I won't even know how to turn the stovetop on."
"Oven. You bake with the oven."
"See, you just proved my point. I won't even know where to put the chicken."
My sister picked up her utensils and finally began eating. "I've been thinking."
"About what?"
"Our date," she coolly replied.
My heart skipped a beat.
"Have you been thinking about it?" she asked.
"I have," I lied.
"So... tell me about it."
"How can I tell you about it if we haven't gone on it yet?"
"You're so silly. I mean our plans, like where will it be."
"Oh. I, um, want it to be a surprise."
"As much as I love surprises, can you at least tell me the day so I'll know when to dress up?"
"Oh, right. Are you free next Friday? At six? I know you're going out with your friends this Friday to the movies."
"I'm free for next Friday. But if you want to ask me out for this week, I'll cancel my plans. The girls will understand."
"No, don't," I quickly responded. "I mean, I don't want to get in the way of you and your friends. Just because I can't see mine doesn't me you shouldn't be able to see yours."
Ashley eyed me curiously. "Well?"
"'Well' what?"
"What should I wear? Jeans and a tee shirt? Stockings and a dress? Nothing at all?"
I choked a little on my food. "Um, something fancy. A dress would be perfect."
"Cool, so we're going somewhere fancy. Can you afford fancy?"
"I might be a bum, but I'm not a poor bum. There's nothing to fret over. I'll let you in on the details as the day approaches."
"Gosh, I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what you have planned for me. I know you won't disappoint me."
My heart skipped another beat. I couldn't wait to see what I have planned either.
Was this the reason why I could never keep a girlfriend? Because I always waited until the last minute for these things? It wasn't that I had forgotten or didn't care about our date. It's just that Ashley had been keeping me so preoccupied with our regular activities that I hadn't been able to set aside any time to figure out what I wanted to do. And even if I did know, I hadn't had any time to put my plan in motion.
"Brother, are you okay? You're kind of quiet all of a sudden."
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"
"Are you thirsty?"
I hadn't noticed it earlier, since I only glanced at Ashley between bites, but near the candlestick was a wine glass filled with a dark beverage. She had already drunk from her own glass so I carefully reached for the extra one. Raising it to my lips for a sample, I recognized the flavor immediately.
"Pepsi tastes better from a wine glass, doesn't it?" my sister asked, also taking a drink from hers.
"Mm-hmm. I thought you might've filled it with wine now that you drink coffee and have such sophisticated tastes."
"There's nothing wrong with going back to yesterday when I still loved drinking this stuff."
"Cheers to that." I held my glass toward her and she clinked hers with mine.
Having only each other as company, we relished the exquisite meal until the candles nearly melted away.
"I can't believe you're not eating all your vegetables," Ashley quipped. "You're not getting any dessert until your plate is spotless."
"Aww, come on. I'm not a big fan of cucumbers. Look, I ate everything else. Shouldn't I leave some room for dessert anyway?
She crossed her arms across her chest and pretended to make a really difficult decision. "Okay, I'll let you get away with it this time. But this time only. You're so cute when you pout like that."
I stared into the kitchen for anything that could have resembled dessert. With our candles fading and the chandelier barely any brighter, I couldn't make anything out. "So where's dessert?"
"In my room."
My ears perked.
She added, "It's a special kind of dessert. The freshest you'll ever have."
It was easy for me to see where this was heading. "Before we go, shouldn't we put away the dishes?" I asked.
"Nicole will clean it up. When I delivered her dinner, she told me she wanted to make up for the mess she caused." Ashley hopped out of her chair and pulled me to my feet. "Come with me. Mom and dad didn't say when they were getting home and I don't want to leave any leftovers because you couldn't eat all of your dessert in time."
After blowing each candle out one by one, she led me to her room, her butt and ponytail swaying with each step.
"One sec. Let me check up on Nikky." Ashley walked a little further down the hall to Nicole's room. She opened the door and the girls shared a brief exchange of words, none of which I could make out over Nikky's stereo. She then closed the door and returned to my side.
"Ready, Tiger?"
I sprawled onto Ashley's bed. "Are you sure it's okay to be doing something with her around?"
Locking the door and untying her ponytail, she assured, "We've fooled around while mom and dad were home."
"Yeah, but we've done it late at night those times. Right now it's only eight."
"I made it clear with Nikky if she wants to get on my good side, she'll have to behave for the rest of the night. That means doing the dishes and going to bed not a second past nine. Trust me, she won't be bothering us."
"Nine's kind of early even for her. Between that, the grounding, and the dishes, I don't think mom and dad will approve of the punishment."
"Well, they aren't here, so until they come home to take care of things, we're Nicole's new mommy and daddy."
"I kind of like the sound of that." The sentiment reminded me of the times Ashley had persuaded me to play house with her, despite my ardent protests. She would round up her dolls and my action figures and have them sit around a plastic table for a cup of invisible tea. A dozen years later, Ashley and I were playing house again, this time with a real house and kid to watch over. "Sis, I know you'll make a great mom one of these days."
"Yeah, you really think so? It's not as easy as I make it look. How does that saying go," she wondered, crawling on top of me. "'Behind every great woman is a great man?' I'll need a strong supportive daddy and I can't think of anyone who'll make a better one than you."
I believed the saying went the other way around, but I had no intention of spoiling the mood. Especially since she just revealed who she wanted me to be: her children's father. "I'm not sure if I'm ready to be a real dad. Making babies is a pretty big step for two teenagers."
Ashley giggled. "I'm not saying we should start working on it right away. It's just, if I'm going to spend the rest of my life with someone and raise a family, I want that man to be you. I need you, Brian."
There was something inspiring about that last line. "Say that again."
"Huh? What?" She sat up on my stomach, her eyebrows curling. Her mouth opened to speak, but she stopped herself as if making sure she was about to say the right thing. "'I need you?' This isn't some sort of power-play, is it?"
It was difficult to smile at her joke when she sounded so serious. "No, of course not. I just like hearing that."
"I... need you. I need you, brother." Her face came closer. "Like that? Why do you want me to say it?"
"I don't... I don't know." My weak reply faltered in light of her soft eyes.
Why the heck was I being so timid? Ashley had always been able to pour out her feelings to me; there was no reason why I couldn't have done the same with her. In her eyes was a genuine concern, a desire to make everything right. As I stared into them I developed a similar desire to just tell her.
"No, I do know why. This is going to sound really lame and all but-"
"Bry, don't talk like that. I won't think it's lame. Please tell me."
Taking a deep breath, I lifted Ashley off me and laid her down on her side so we could face each other.
"All throughout today, I can't help but get the feeling you're growing up without me, that you're maturing faster than I am. I've been following your footsteps from the moment I woke up this morning and it's confusing me so much. The way you're taking care of Nicole and the house, the way you treated me to lunch and cooked dinner, the way you drove my car without my help. It's like, why am I even here if you can do everything I can do and so much more? Even for something as pointless as that dancing game you were one step ahead of me. And the way you answered that question from the professor, completely out of the blue. It's like you're already set for college. What else can you do that I don't know about? What other talents are you keeping secret? The things I've done for you, were they even necessary? There's a big part of me that wants you to stay the same little sister I've watched over for all these years. Knowing that you're able to take care of yourself is... scaring me."
"I don't understand. Don't you want me to be able to take care of myself?"
"I do. It's great that you're so strong and independent. But at the same time, I sort of don't want you to be. Once you start doing things for yourself, you won't need me anymore."
"You need me... to need you?"
"Y-yeah... I do. It's like I have a purpose in life now, to do everything I can to make you happy. And seeing you happy makes me happy. My world revolves around you, Ash. I won't be able to survive if you leave me behind. I won't know what to do, where to go, who the hell I am anymore. Mom and dad make it sound so easy: go to school, get a job, make lots of money and die happy. But none of that means anything if you're not going to be by my side."
"Whoa, slow down, Tiger. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. Just slow down." Ashley put her arms around me and cradled my head to her neck.
Her ardor was the perfect remedy for my concerns. Holding her snugly, indulging in her compassion, I listened to her continue. "I want to be by your side, and I want you to be by mine. I want us to share our future together and I'll do all I can to make sure it happens. There are going to be times that no matter how strong I grow up to be, I will always need you. No one but you can hold me this gently, make me feel this warm and loved. Let's take things one day at a time, one kiss at a time."
Ashley held my chin up and I graciously accepted her lips. "Bry, you're always saying I deserve all the kind things you've done for me. Isn't it time someone does the same for you? Don't you think you deserve someone like that? Let me be that someone. Let me treat you special every once in awhile. I know you feel good and all when you do something nice for me, but guess what? I feel the same way when I do something nice for you. This isn't a one-way relationship. I adore all the attention you've given me, but it's okay to let me return the favor, because at the end of the night--and I truly mean it when I say this--I need, need, need you."
I squeezed my sister tighter with each echo of that word. "And I need you."
There was a long, comforting silence. Just being together, hugging and holding her, feeling her heart beat, made her arms the safest place in the world. There was nowhere else I would rather be than under her doting protection.
Ashley kissed my forehead. "This is what makes you tick, isn't it?"
"I... I guess it is. God, I hope that doesn't sound awful."
"No, it doesn't. I think it's very sweet. You need my love and I need your love. We have what we need from each other. It's perfect."
"When you put it that way, I have to agree with you."
"Do you feel better?"
"Yeah, much better. Thanks, sis. You mean everything to me."
As I cuddled in her arms, the last remnants of my worries strayed away. There was nothing more she needed to say to me. I understood now it was okay to let her blossom into the smart, young woman she was destined to be. Her maturity was years ahead of mine, no doubt about it, but she would never leave me behind. Whatever she decided, I would be right there to support her.
"Tiger?"
"Yes?"
"Would you like your dessert now?"
I loved how she always had a way to liven up the mood. "Sure. I'd love to see what you have prepared for me."
Ashley sat up with a wide smile. "It's not actually prepared yet. You'll need to help me with it." Scooting to the edge of the bed, she peered over as if she was searching for something. I waited for her to bounce up and turn around to me. She held a blue and white spray can in one hand and a dark brown bottle in the other.
"Whipped cream and chocolate syrup?"
"Mom bought them at the market on Sunday, remember?"
Of course I did. I almost came in front of our mother while Ashley was giving me a footjob and telling her what to buy. "Yeah, I remember. Can you hand me the whipped cream?"
She passed the can to me and I shook it thoroughly. Holding the nozzle above my mouth, I pressed the knob and fired the fluffy cream onto my tongue.
Ashley quickly pulled it out of my hand. "You goof, that's not what it's for."
With my mouth full, I muffled, "I'm not supposed to eat it?"
"You are, but not like that. Whipped cream tastes better when it's topping something off. Like this."
Ashley grabbed the bottom of her shirt and rolled it up her belly. The tight fabric stopped just beneath her breasts, as if it had gotten caught on an invisible hook. She pulled at it again but didn't fare much better the second time. She huffed and puffed.
"Do you need help?" I crawled on my knees to her and placed my hands on her waist, feeling small shivers rippling through her. "I've seen you in your bra a bunch of times. There's nothing to be nervous about."
Ashley looked at me with her jittery chestnut eyes. "I have good reason to be."
I pinched the edge of her shirt and gave her my most winning smile. "Can I?"
She nodded and rested her hands on my shoulders. I tugged at the tee and rolled it inch by inch up her marvelous figure, her peach-colored skin remaining flawless throughout. Approaching her sternum, my thumbs bumped into her breasts. I gently pulled the shirt away, gazing at the bottom curves of her breasts protruding from the hem. They were as peachy as the rest of her body.
"Holy... wow." I stopped for a moment. Could she really be...?
Ashley smiled as I rubbed my thumbs under the edge of her shirt, feeling nothing but silky smooth perfection. My thumbs, with barely any room beneath her taut shirt, rubbed higher, still feeling nothing but her slenderness.
My sister's breathing hastened. Her lovely breasts expanded and contracted in my hand.
I tried lifting her shirt higher, but the fabric seemed to have gotten stuck again in my shaky fingers. How the heck did she put it on the first place?
She took her hands off my shoulders and held her arms up into the air. "Go for it," she whispered.
My mouth became dry and impossible to speak with. I merely shook my head as I wiped away the bead of sweat from my forehead. I re-hooked the tight hem, and with a swift and mighty gesture I pulled her shirt over her chest and head.
"Holy fuck," I muttered. The two most supple and beautiful breasts poised proudly on her delicate frame. Capping each mound was a pink nipple, standing at full attention. My eyes were instantly drawn to the slightly lighter circles surrounding each one.
Good god, she was actually braless. This must have been why she was nervous. And good god, was that silly thing to have been nervous about. Ashley possessed the most magnificent breasts I had ever seen. The digital boobs on my computer couldn't compare to the real-deals on my sister. They weren't excessively large or moderately small; they just matched her figure perfectly. The inside curve of each breast gradually sloped from her shallow cleavage to her nipples. It was subtle, and I almost couldn't tell they even sloped outward. But follow the curves to the bottom of each round breast and I could see them overhanging from her chest. Though her breasts could have been considered petite, because she was so slender, the outer curves of each jutted from the side of her chest, so if I were to stare at her from behind, I could have seen them swelling out. Her areolas, an inch in diameter, were so lightly colored, they almost blended in with her healthy skin tone.
I was so mesmerized with the sighting of my first pair of bare boobs that I didn't realize we both still had our arms up in the air. Ashley lowered hers first and slid the shirt off her elbows. Tossing it aside, she said, "You can put your hands down."
I almost couldn't hear her. All I could think about was how much I wanted to feel her tits, to touch them, taste them, idolize them, treat them with the care and devotion they demanded from me.
My hands dropped to her shoulders. Without any bra straps to tarnish her skin, they were as smooth as the rest of body. My fingers roamed down to her forearms. She felt so warm, nearly to the point of burning.
Ashley caught my wrists as I approached her elbows. "Aren't you hot with your shirt on?" she asked.
"Yes." My voice came out thick and hoarse, like I was choking on that one word.
My hands returned to her shoulders. Ashley grabbed the bottom of my shirt and rolled it up as I had done to her. My shirt was nowhere near as tight as her tiny top, but my perspiration made it stick to my skin. She slipped her hands under my shirt and fluffed it loose. I gulped on what little moisture there was in my mouth. Her eyes shot to mine. Licking her lips, she pulled my shirt up again. I raised my arms, and when my shirt went above my neck and covered my face, she stopped.
I couldn't see what was going on so I had to finish taking off my shirt by sliding my arms through it. We stared at one another, not in the eyes as we had normally done, but at our nakedness. For the first time since we were toddlers, we were topless in front of each other.
My hands came down from her shoulders to massage her arms. She mirrored my caress by holding onto my biceps and stroking my muscles. The need to touch each other consumed us. Together we asked, "Can I?"
And again in unison, we answered, "Yes."
Ashley smiled and giggled; I just blushed. Our hands were in sync as they touched each other's chest at the same instant. We gasped at the raw contact of someone else's hands on our bodies.
My fingers were like feathers on her breasts. She felt so soft and fragile, I was afraid of harming her if I got the least bit aggressive. I traced my fingertips in circles around the swells, admiring the smoothness. "You're so beautiful."
Ashley didn't react to my compliment, though I could see in her eyes she wasn't indifferent to it. She was simply preoccupied with my equally smooth body. What I may have lacked in sculptured muscles was made up with a hairless chest and clear skin. Her hands skimmed my entire pectoral area and down to my ribcage. The pressure she applied was very faint, much like the pressure I was applying to her breasts. Her fingers went down and around my ribs, hitting my ticklish spot, but I was too absorbed in our sensuality to break a smirk.

To Be Cont........
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-33

Our hands roamed, mapping the curves and shapes of our partner's figure. My fingers traipsed over her navel; my thumbs rubbed around her tits; my index fingers skimmed the valley between them. The more I caressed my sister, the more I trembled at the prospect of touching her nipples.
They stood out so invitingly. I wanted to touch the perky nubs but was afraid of getting too close. I had no qualms about touching her clit and pussy, yet I was terrified of touching her nipples. How would she react? Would she even want me to touch them? How sensitive were they? Could I hurt her if I was too rough? I played with the creamy flesh around her areolas as I awaited permission.
"They're getting cold," Ashley said quietly.
A shiver went through my spine. It was like she had just read my mind.
Ashley stopped moving her hands over my body. I moved mine to the peaks of her tits. Her nipples pricked my palms as I closed my hands around them. The overwhelming warmth and tenderness had my head reeling. I could have died from the bliss of having my sister in my grasp.
Ashley let out a feeble moan and mumbled indistinctly. Her hands went to her breasts and she pushed my palms into her, stabbing me with her erect nipples.
"Touch them. Please keep going."
I nodded and took a strained breath. As Ashley loosened her grip around my hands, I moved my palms away, closing my fingers toward the center of each breast. My thumbs and middle fingers seized the hard nipples.
Ashley gasped sharply. She grabbed onto my wrists again and shuddered, craning her neck back. The reaction startled me. I panicked and accidentally pinched her nipples. She gasped again, now craning her head forward. I immediately opened my fingers, but with my hands held in place I couldn't move them back. Her body trembled once more, and in one last act of frailty she leaned into me, plummeting us onto my back.
Our arms fell to our sides as her breasts smothered my chest and our cheeks pressed together. She whispered into my ear. "Oh my god. I think I..."
"Did you..."
"I did."
I couldn't believe it. Ashley had a climax just from having her nipples touched. I held them for no longer than five seconds, yet that was all it took to have her cumming.
The female body is a wonderful thing.
I wrapped my arms behind my sister and stroked her lower back, allowing her the time she needed to recover. With the exquisite feeling of her naked breasts against me, I was willing to wait forever.
With a weak breath, Ashley lifted her flushed face above me. She tried forming a smile but could only drop her lips to mine. Our tongues waltzed and flickered in a vivid dance.
Ashley rolled onto her back and dragged me on top of her, our mouths inseparable. I caressed her slender sides, her taut tummy, her bubbly butt, and everywhere I could reach. Her legs circled my thighs as she clung to me. We groped at each other, leaving pink handprints on every part we touched.
I kissed my way down her neck. Ashley placed her hands on my head, urging me to continue lower. My kisses left a wet, translucent trail from her lips to her sternum. I rested my left cheek in her cleavage and licked the side of her left breast. My tongue grazed her flesh, tasting both her sweetness and sweat. I lifted myself an inch over her left nipple, flicking my tongue over it. She groaned and grabbed a fistful of my hair, but resisted the urge to pull me down.
My mouth opened just large enough to cover her areola. I pressed my tongue flat against her nipple, then slowly closed my mouth over her breast, engulfing one of the two most heavenly treasures in the universe.
Ashley couldn't resist her urges any longer. She shoved my head against her, whimpering and panting as I sucked on the nub. My lips formed a tight oval as my tongue flicked the tip. I increased the suction, yearning to nurse on my sister until my jaw fell off.
"Oh god, this feels incredible," she rasped. "Don't stop."
I was tempted to switch to her other breast, but after hearing her plea I moved my left hand to it instead. I pinched the lonely nipple between my thumb and main finger. Ashley arched her back, thrusting her chest out. Though I couldn't fully see her, she must have looked incredibly sexy in such an erotic pose.
I twisted the eraser-sized tip as gently as I could. I didn't dare harm my cherished sister, as the pain would hurt me more than it did her, but I couldn't settle with just holding it between my fingers. Fortunately, she found the stimulation to be enjoyable.
"Just like that. A little harder."
I did as I was told. Still sucking on her left breast, I twisted the other nub with a tighter pinch. Ashley immediately gasped and scratched her nails into my back. I released my suction, wincing at the unexpected spasm.
"Oh no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"
"Shhh, it's okay. You startled me, that's all." I returned to sucking on her tit.
"I never realized my nipples could be so sensitive."
I opened my mouth only long enough to say, "You don't touch them when you..."
"No, I do. I just don't give them the same attention as--oh fuck." I switched to her right breast and sucked on it. "Mmm, yes, keeping doing that," she purred.
I was curious to hear the rest of her reply. "Same attention as?"
"You're so bad," she murmured. "My clit. My pussy."
"You have me now. I'll take care of you."
"I know. Less talking, please?" Her chest fluttered as she giggled.
I nodded, smearing my lips against her breast. I laced her body with a thousand kisses as I switched from one to the other and everywhere in between. Her entire body became slick with my saliva. It felt wonderful being held so securely in her arms. I must have looked like a baby as I tended to every inch of her divine form. I got lost in her sensuality, just wanting to savor the feeling and taste of my sister.
One of her hands disappeared from the back of my neck. I peeked through the corner of my eyes to see where it went. Her right arm was outstretched beside her, her hand pawing at the mattress as if she was searching for something. I looked slightly beyond her fingers to see the bottle of chocolate syrup a mere inch away.
I had completely forgotten about what made Ashley strip her top off in the first place. Even with her breasts being suckled and my hands fondling her thighs and calves, she still wished to carry out her original plan.
"I'm getting hungry," I whispered. "Can you help me with dessert? I'm in the mood for something chocolaty and sweet."
"Oooh yes. I have something sweet for you." Her right hand moved a little faster, a little more sporadically, as she struggled to find the bottle.
My eyes returned to her breasts. I blindly reached over and snatched the bottle, holding it for only a second before Ashley took it from me. Her left hand moved between our groins and gave my erection a friendly squeeze.
I lifted myself up, kneeling on all fours over her. She let go of my cock and began rubbing her pussy through her tight shorts in slow circles. I sat back on my knees and brought my hands to her hips, tugging at the waistband. Her butt hovered above the mattress, allowing me to pull her shorts down her lean legs.
Ashley hadn't gone totally without underwear. Beneath was a flirty yellow boy short. It wasn't like the see-through and lacey lingerie from the past few nights, but what really made it stand out were three big letters in white embroidered across it.
I didn't think my adorable sister owned any underwear like that. Then again, I didn't think my sister owned anything that could have been found in a Frederick's or Victoria's Secret catalog either. The "O" was larger than the other two letters, and it looked as if it was outlining a hole for her pussy.
"I like your underwear. It's definitely hot."
Ashley slipped her left fingers inside the front of it, causing it to bulge out as her hand moved in circles once again. "You'll like what's beneath it even more."
She would be right about that. With her fingers stretching the fabric out, I pulled it down, revealing a hand rubbing her clit, and the lovely pink lips surrounding her pussy. She lifted one foot at a time so I could pull off both sets of shorts. I stood up beside the bed and stared down at my little angel.
My sister was naked as the day as she born. The greatest artists in the world couldn't have painted a more beautiful picture. None could have preserved her elegance on any canvas. Bare skin was everywhere I looked. Her most private areas were all exposed for my eyes to take in. There was so much I wanted to do to her, so many ways I could keep myself entertained. I had experienced only a fraction of what her body could do for me, and I wanted to experience the rest.
I moved onto the bed and gently spread her legs apart, massaging her inner thighs with the finest touch.
"Oh babe, I can't believe how gorgeous you are."
Ashley squirmed beneath me and rubbed her clit a little faster. "Say that again."
I slowed my massaging.
"Say it," she repeated, rubbing faster still.
"I... can't believe how gorgeous you are."
"Not that."
"Oh... babe?"
"Yes. Keep calling me that."
"Oh babe, you are so damn gorgeous. My babe turns me on so much. I just want to eat my babe's sweet pussy until my babe cums all over me."
"Ah, oooh fuck." Ashley let out a long, throaty groan as her clear, intoxicating honey splashed out from between her fingers. The smell of arousal triggered an instant reflex in me. I dove down to her sex and lapped up the slick fluid before it could wastefully soak her sheets. Just as my tongue touched her fingers, the mini-orgasm stopped. That didn't discourage me from licking what I could off her trembling hand and puffy labia.
"I did it again," Ashley murmured.
"I know. Let me clean you up."
Her left hand came off her clit to the back of my head. Her juices and my saliva matted my hair as she pushed me into her loins. I licked in circles, teasing every fold of flesh. There was no better dessert after a hearty meal than your sister's pussy.
It amazed me how incredibly turned on Ashley was. She came twice already with very little effort on my end. No matter how handsome she may have found me, I knew I wasn't a stud by any means. This encouragement seemed too much, even for her.
"Tiger? Can you go higher? Just a little--ah, right there."
I swiped the flat of my tongue against her clit, keeping the tip of my tongue between her labia. I lowered the angle so it could enter her tiny hole. My upper lip covered her pink nub as my tongue pumped in and out of her, savoring the aftertaste of her latest orgasm.
"Ah yes, stick your tongue in me. Lick me out."
I steadied myself within her throbbing pussy. Ashley pushed me harder until my nose pressed into her pubic hair. I struggled to breathe but did nothing about it. I inhaled what little air I could, relying on my sister's sweetness to keep me going.
Then I felt her contract around my tongue. Her pussy muscles tensed, squeezing me inside her. My hands went beneath her ass, lifting her up so I could penetrate her deeper. Ashley moaned above me. "Oh fuck. Feel that? Do you like that?"
I hummed my approval. With her hand trapping my head in her sex, there was nothing I could say or do but drink in the pleasure she was giving me.
Her hips bounced off the bed. She let out a lingering cry as she crushed my head between her thighs. "Oh my god, oh my god."
The powerful wave of yet another orgasm rolled through her body. Every muscle in her being became stiff and scorching hot. Her honey poured onto my tongue and into my thirsty mouth. My tongue thrashed within her slick walls for every drop of her nectar.
Ashley wailed hysterically as her body tried to ride the incredible sensations of her third climax. Her panting intensified. She muttered "fuck" repeatedly as her pussy tightened, curling my tongue in half from the added pressure. Cum flowed endlessly out of her but I kept swallowing for dear life.
I swirled my tongue throughout her narrow canal, not even realizing the tension on my head had loosened. When all I could taste was her candied flesh, I reluctantly moved away from her pussy. I looked up at her flushed skin, only to find a picture of a dark brown heart drawn between her breasts. My sister had her eyes closed and a wide smile complementing her serene expression.
"Yummy?" she asked. She slowly opened her eyes at me.
I was too entranced by the tasty-looking heart to respond. It was carefully drawn in thick chocolate syrup, with a few fingerprint smudges on her breasts. I leaned over my sister at arms length, eager to lick the chocolate off her chest.
Teasingly, Ashley put her hands together and straightened her arms out between us. She pushed her elbows into the sides of her breasts, causing her rack to stick out a little further. "You like?"
"Heck yeah, babe."
She stopped pushing on her breasts. The heart became slightly distorted from the syrup dripping down her body. Her hands went to my crotch, stroking my raging erection. My arms nearly succumbed to her wonderful touch.
"I don't like the feel of your shorts," Ashley said.
"I don't like them either."
She pulled on the elastic waistband of the shorts, along with my boxers, exposing more and more of my cock to her glimmering eyes. I tumbled to my side to kick off them off, taking notice of the whipped cream can opposite me. I returned to my position above her while grabbing it.
Ashley stared at the tube in my hand. "You're catching on, Tiger."
I gave it a quick shake. "Mm-hmm. I told you I'm not completely clueless about this stuff."
"Now I know better than to--ah, that's cold." I sprayed the white cream onto her left nipple. "You need to stop surprising me like that."
"You said you liked surprises during dinner." I sprayed some cream onto the other.
She didn't flinch a second time. Taking the can from me, she sprayed one more dollop on her chocolate heart. "I'm ready for you now."
I smiled and dipped my nose into the middle of the zesty treat. I swept my tongue across her flavored skin, scooping up a mouthful of cream and chocolate all at once. The variety of tastes and textures drove me wild. The heat of her soft flesh, the coolness of the light cream, and the warmth of the thick syrup made for an incredible blend of delights.
It was like being the only one in line to an all-you-can-eat buffet. I bobbed my head from her sternum to each breast before going in reverse and doing it all over again. Sometime I would eat the cream and chocolate off her, and other times I would rub it into her skin. I would push my tongue against the underside of each tit, feeling their light weight. They were soft but firm; her nipples barely moved when my tongue pressed against her breasts.
"Let me have some of that," she murmured.
I complied, raising my face up to hers. Ashley bounced her head off the bed, licking some whipped cream off my nose. She giggled with her tongue sticking out and the white topping gathered on the end. Her hands went around my back and pulled me down. I could feel the cream on her breasts spreading onto me as our faces came together for a kiss.
Ashley nibbled my lips, tasting the leftover chocolate on them, and clamped her legs around me. I jostled my tongue into her mouth. As our bodies rubbed together, a seeping wetness coated my shaft.
"Holy fuck," I realized, "my cock is touching her pussy. My cock is actually touching across her pussy."
All I had to do was aim up a couple of inches, line myself with her pussy, and push straight into her. We were stark naked, nose-to-nose, lips locked. This was it; this could be the moment we both lose our virginity. Ashley had told me what happened to her cherry, how she popped it when she was masturbating to a dream about me. The insertion would be painless. Tight maybe, but painless. We were so close...
The thrill of being one thrust from penetrating my baby girl had my brain doing cartwheels. The possibility left me both excited and nervous. I slowly moved my hips, sliding the topside of my cock against her pussy. There was no way she couldn't have felt what I was doing. Her arms and legs closed around me like a cocoon. My cock nudged harder against her pink flesh. Her body heat, coupled with the humidity in the air, made me feel faint and light-headed. Blood rushed through my veins at dizzying speeds. My cum boiled beyond its tipping point. My cock was ready to blow. I tried to restrain myself but could only grunt into Ashley's mouth.
I pushed myself up from my sister. My cock bounced freely between us, aiming at her belly. It pulsed, needing no further stimulation, as it fired its first blast of milky cream. My cock twitched uncontrollably, spraying long ropes of white all over her stomach. I bolted my eyes shut, attempting to withhold my orgasm, to will myself from cumming any more. But it felt so damn good to release the pressure, to let my urges flow through me.
Ashley gasped with each spurt landing on her skin. She lay motionless, taking all I had to give her. The strong smell of my semen and her juices drifted into my nostrils. I could almost taste the mix of bitterness and sweetness on my tongue.
When my orgasm subsided, and my arms stopped shaking, I opened my eyes at the mess I had made. She was covered in my thick sperm from her pussy to her navel. A pool of it overfilled her belly button. More cum streamed down her sides onto the bed. One strand came dangerously close to her pussy, but was caught in the trim patch above it.

To Be Cont..........
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-34

I gazed into my sister's eyes. They were wide yet had a lustful sheen to them. Her lips were still parted from when I broke our kiss.
Ashley lifted her head to examine the cream soiling her body. I looked down with her, amazed at just how much I came.
"Looks like we both need practice in self-control, Tiger."
I chuckled. "Yeah, looks like it."
My sister ran her right hand over my chest. With two fingers, she scooped up the smudges of whipped cream and chocolate that had stuck to me. Bringing it down to her stomach, she also scooped up some of my gooey cum. Ashley gave me a wink as she opened her mouth and sucked on her fingers. Her slurping sounds had me sporting another erection in no time.
"Yum, yum," she purred. "I knew whipped cream and chocolate would taste good with hot cum."
I rolled onto my hip beside Ashley and watched her gather more toppings from my chest and cum from her belly. When there was barely anything left on me, she grabbed the chocolate bottle and squeezed the syrup right onto her tummy. My sister smeared the two fluids together with her right palm, creating a rich, sloppy dessert. She sniffed the pungent smell from her hand, then held her hand out to observe the mixture in the orange-lit room. Turning to me, she smiled like the night she blew the candles out to her Sweet Sixteen cake. I smiled back as she licked herself clean.
None of her licks were delicate. They were long sweeps across her palm and fingers. She consumed as much cum and chocolate as she could in one mouthful. She moved her hand back and forth from her belly to her mouth, scooping the fluids until only traces of chocolate were left.
"Fuck, that's some good cum. And look at what we have here. Another hard cock with more cum for me." Ashley reached down and grabbed my erection, which had been poking her outer thigh during her entire show.
"You're going to wear me out, you know that, babe? I won't be able to wake up for our trip tomorrow."
"Don't worry. Let me take it from here." Ashley sat up and shook the whipped cream can and chocolate bottle in either hand. With the can, she sprayed the cream onto my pecs and drew an "X" to my abs. The coldness caused me to shiver a bit, despite the rest of my body being immensely hot. Starting from the base of my neck, she squeezed the bottle and traced a line downward, ending at the base of my cock. Seeing my body garnished in ice cream toppings made me feel dirty, but in a good way.
"Close your eyes," she said.
"Do I have to? I rather watch you."
"You're in good hands. I'll make it worth your while."
There was no way I could refuse a proposal like that. I closed my eyes in anticipation of what she had in store for me.
I felt a warm, wet tongue sweep across my sternum and up to my neck, then journeyed downward until it poked my belly button. Her fingertips fluttered along my ribs and arms, tickling me in delight. I moaned at the superb touches, but before her tongue could move back up to my neck, it vanished from my chest. I didn't have to worry for long where it went. Her tongue split my lips apart, force-feeding me the chocolate. I closed my mouth over hers, relishing one sweet taste after another. Our kiss was unbridled, unrelenting, unending. There were no limits to our desire for each other.
I wrapped my arms around her back, pulling us closer. Again her breasts became covered in cream and syrup as her nipples jutted into me. We were becoming an indescribable mess of dessert toppings, and the food-play was only exciting us further.
When I thought things couldn't get any better, I felt my cock being sprayed with something cool and light. Ashley giggled into my mouth as I bucked beneath her.
"Damn, you are one kinky girl," I muttered between breaths.
"I know. Don't open your eyes yet." Our lips parted. It was a bit of a relief not having to fight for every breath. "I'm so dirty again," Ashley pouted. "I'll need you to lick me clean when I'm done with you."
"That can be arranged."
"Okay, good. Now get ready 'cause I am going to blow your mind. And your cock."
The bed bounced beneath me as Ashley moved around. She pushed my thighs, spreading my legs open. One of her hands cupped my ball sacs and gave them a small squeeze. She kneaded them in her fingers as she blew hot air over the tip of my cream-coated cock, making it twitch. I wished I could have seen everything that was going on, but the consequence of being caught peeking was one I didn't want to face.
My tenacity was well rewarded when a pair of moist lips enveloped the head of my cock. Ashley swirled her tongue around the crown, lapping up the precum leaking from the slit. She lowered her head, engulfing the first half of my cock. The whipped cream coating it melted in her mouth. She kept going lower and lower, until I hit the back of her throat. For the tiniest moment she gagged and recoiled completely off my cock. Her saliva had dampened the whipped cream and she hurriedly cleaned it off. Her tongue roamed the girth of my pole, drenching it in her spit. Even my balls became wet as her spit traveled down my cock.
Ashley slid her hands beneath my butt, her tongue abandoning my cock. I grumbled my displeasure, then yelped in rapture as she devoured my whole left ball sac. "Ohhh fuck, that feels good," I groaned.
Ashley rolled my heavy sac with her tongue, nipping at the loose skin with her teeth. She tried sucking on it as she would my cock, but it completely filled her mouth. My ball popped free from her lips as she pulled away and switched to other one. She lathered my right sac with matching fervor, poking and prodding it with her lively tongue.
Despite my raging erection, my need to release was almost non-existent. It was as if my cock had agreed to behave so we could prolong this feeling for as long as possible. And since I had unloaded a batch of cum a while ago, it would take some time for the pressure to rebuild.
My sister sucked and fondled my nuts. She began to stroke my slick cock in her left hand, purring and cooing the sultriest sounds, letting me know how much she enjoyed giving fellatio. I skimmed my fingers through her soft hair, encouraging her to continue her fantastic oral play.
This lasted for another five of the most incredible minutes of my life. My sister's jaw must have been aching from being stretched open for so long. But if it was, she showed no signs of discomfort. If anything, she was getting more turned on, sucking a little harder every time she switched to the other sac. It was a wonder how my nuts hadn't shriveled up from being soaked in her saliva.
Ashley gave each ball a kiss before sitting up, allowing her mouth a much-needed break. But that didn't mean my cock would also be getting a rest. With both hands, she gripped my rod and pumped her fists up and down. Since her head was out of reach, I held onto her wrists instead.
"You're doing good," she said, her voice a bit jumpy from her handjob. "You still haven't opened your eyes."
"Can I open them now? A reward, maybe?"
"You'll get your reward. But keep them closed."
I couldn't stop myself from chuckling. I wasn't sure why she was so determined to keep my eyes shut. It's not as if I hadn't seen her giving me a handjob or blowjob already. She had given one in broad daylight the previous afternoon and one earlier in the amphitheater, and another under my lamplight late last evening. Maybe it's because she was fully naked this time, although I had seen an eyeful of her already.
Ashley loosened her grip and placed her hands on my outer thighs, her elbows resting alongside my knees. The bed bounced as she adjusted herself for the next stage of her tease.
In the following few seconds, absolutely nothing happened. All I could feel were her fingers rubbing my legs and my heart pounding in my chest. Even my cock was getting anxious; it twitched and hardened. I waited, and waited, and waited some more for my sister.
Then, before I could scream out her name, a hot wave of saliva washed over my cock. A pair of lips closed over the crown and slid to the very base of my shaft. I muttered incoherently, spitting out words neither of us could understand. Ashley bobbed her head, sucking the life out of me. I held onto her hair, selfishly pushing her lower. "God damn, that's fucking incredible."
Ashley steadied herself, working her tongue around my shaft. She slacked her jaw, breathing all the air she could with her mouth full of meat. The combination of cold and hot air against my cock almost had me plunging her face into my crotch. My patience was diminishing, my willpower fleeting.
Ashley sealed her lips halfway down of my cock. She went lower, little by little, taking more of me into her heavenly mouth. It wasn't much lower until I bumped into her tonsils. She didn't recoil from me as she had often done. Her nails abruptly dug into my thighs, leaving her marks on me. I winced, teetering on the brink of pleasure and pain.
In my jerky confusion I shoved my sister down my cock. The back of her mouth gave away, allowing me entrance to the depths of her throat. I held her firmly, and she did nothing to refuse me.
My eyes shot open. I had to confirm what was happening was really happening.
The first thing I saw was the top of her hair, my fingers hidden beneath the blonde locks. Next were her eyes, shut so tightly there were wrinkles beside them. Her cheeks were bright pink, with the rest of her face quickly turning the same shade. Lips were touching my skin where the base of my pole should have been. There was no mistaking what was happening. My sweet sister had my entire cock in her mouth.
I had no idea how long she remained in my groin. It was as if Ashley didn't need any air--only a hard cock down her throat. The longer she had me swallowed, the more peaceful she appeared. Her fingers stopped digging into my legs; her face returned to its peachy color. I watched her lips move up and down my cock one time before she raised her head off me and opened her eyes. She coughed, wiping away the bubbly strand of saliva hanging from her chin.
I wasn't sure why that scared the heck out of me, especially with Ashley looking so unbelievably sexy with spit drooling down her chocolaty body. She didn't have any trouble the other times she blew me--and she definitely didn't cough--though she also hadn't tried to deepthroat me. As amazing as the feat was, I wanted her to feel safe around me, not think of me as barbaric.
"Sis, are you all right?"
"Oooh... fuck. That was intense." Ashley took a moment to clear her throat. She spoke softly, tiredly. "Yeah, I am. Why do always ask that when I do stuff like this?"
"I forced myself into you, didn't I? I swear it wasn't on purpose."
"It's okay, I was preparing myself for it. I didn't mean to scratch you." Ashley looked down at her hands. I followed her gaze and noticed the deep nail prints in my thighs.
"Don't sweat it, I hardly felt a thing." I took her hands in mine and entwined our fingers. "I really mean it when I said I didn't force you on purpose. I don't want to make your first-times an awful experience, especially for something like what you just did."
"I know. I understand what you're getting at. But what makes you think this was my first time deepthroating?"
"Um, I'm pretty sure you told me yesterday you've never blown anyone before. Where could you have learned-"
"A cucumber."
"What? A... cucumber?" For a bewildering ten seconds, I wondered how a vegetable could have anything to do with her learning how to deepthroat. Then I pictured what a cucumber actually looked like, and finally caught on to what she meant.
With both of us on the same page, she giggled, "Yours, when I was cooking dinner. The cucumber I used for your dish. I practiced on that."
"You're kidding me."
"Nope, I mean it. It was long, kind of hard, and I was getting a little horny. So I decided to practice my technique on it before trying it on you. I bet you regret not eating all your veggies now."
I grinned at my devilish sister and tugged on her hands. "You are one wild babe."
She crawled on top of me, barely passing over my cock as she lay on my chest. "I didn't say you could open your eyes, Tiger."
Pretending not to have heard her silly remark, I ran my hands over her ass and pulled her up closer to my face. Ashley swooped down for a kiss, raking her fingers through my hair. A river of saliva flowed from her mouth.
My voice came out muffled as I tried to speak through the kiss. "Turn around."
Ashley hummed, not realizing I was actually saying something.
I tried again. "Sis, turn around."
She raised her face from me. "Hmm? What is it?"
"Turn around."
She looked over her shoulder. "I don't get it."
I nodded with my head in a half-circle. "Turn around."
Ashley's puzzled look changed into a wicked smile. "I always wanted to try this." She rolled off me to my right and moved herself closer to my head. I stared at her pussy mere inches away. Her outer lips had lost some of their pinkness, but they still glistened with her clear cum. I inhaled her womanly essence, the ambrosial scent permeating through my lungs.
The smell got stronger as my sister swung her left leg over my face, settling it on the other side of me. With her pussy floating above my hungry lips, a tiny droplet of her fluids dripped onto my chin. I stuck my tongue out to catch another, knowing I would be drinking a lot more of it before the night ended. I moved my hands to her lower back, massaging her creamy flesh. Nothing in the world could have felt more supple than my baby girl.
Ashley sunk down until her erect nipples poked me in my ribs. She rested her hands alongside my legs. Her breaths fell upon my sturdy pole as it pointed to the ceiling. "Tiger?"
"Yeah, babe?"
"Should we do this together?"
"Okay. Want me to count it off?"
"I'll start first," she said, unaware it was supposed to have been a joke. She got onto her elbows. "3..."
I lowered my hand to her butt cheeks. "2..."
She took a deep breath. "1..."
Zero.
As I drove Ashley's pussy to my face, she engulfed my cock in one sudden mouthful. There was no delay, no barrier slowing her down. My cock went right into her throat till her lips circled the base. I darted my tongue into her pussy, sucking on her puffy folds, not wanting to be outdone by my little sister for the second time that day.
We moaned in the ecstasy of receiving and giving oral all at once. My concentration was torn between my upper and lower half. A part of me wanted to lay still and indulge in the sensations she was giving; the other wanted to treat my baby to her mind-blowing orgasm.
Ashley took my cock out. "Oh god, oh fuck yes," she panted. "Lick me. Suck on my clitty."
I heeded her plea, sweeping my tongue from the top of her pussy to the pearly nub. I closed my lips and formed a strong suction on it. Ashley squirmed, rubbing her nipples against me. She stuffed my cock back into her mouth, muffling her shrieks. I pressed my right palm against the side of her face, feeling her cheek cave in as she sucked and swallowed. My left hand caressed her butt and my thumb prodded the rim of her rosebud.
The acute arousal of her anus being played with and her clit being sucked was too much for my sister. Every fiber in her body tensed. She screamed an ear-splitting scream, or it would have been if it weren't for the cock stuffed in her mouth. Sheets of hot liquid surged through her fiery pussy. She moaned strenuously, continuously, as her luscious fluids rained down on my thirsty mouth. Some dripped into my nose, but I kept sucking and savoring all I could. From head to toe her body went still in her intense orgasm.
As the downpour slowly subsided, I gave her pussy one last lick. Ashley weakly retreated from me. So much stimulation on such a delicate and sensitive area was clearly having an adverse effect on her. I held her hips up and observed how pink and slick her labia became. From down below, I felt my rigid organ being relieved of her mouth. She rested her head on my left thigh, her velvety hair between her cheek and my skin. Her heavy breaths tickled the root of my cock.
Though I desperately needed Ashley to finish me off, I wanted her to be ready and willing. If that meant letting her rest for a while, then so be it. I had waited eighteen years for her; I could wait another few minutes.
"You're getting good at that," she rasped. "I can hardly breathe right now."
"Take your time catching your breath. I'm not done with you yet."
"I don't know how much more of this my body can take."
"I'll be gentle. I promise."
"I'll be gentle, too." Ashley barely had to move to kiss the side of my cock. Her attention had it pulsing excitedly. She crowned it with more pecks, each one coming quicker than the last.
Steadily, her pussy lowered to my face. It seemed my sister wouldn't need that much time to recover after all. But playing it safe, I kept my tongue out of the picture, and ran my fingertips along her tummy and thighs instead. Her muscles relaxed and she felt exceptionally pliant and inviting.
Ashley hummed contently with her lips on me. I took it as a sign to let her control the pace, no matter how passive it was, and follow her lead. She reached between us and found my left hand. With her tongue on my scrotum, she pulled my hand onto the back of her hair.
My sister was a bona fide sex kitten. Licking at my balls, tempting the milk out of me, purring and sighing, letting me pet her like a real kitty. God, she was fucking hot. And in a bizarre way I sort of wished I were a spectator. That way I could have seen how sexy she must have looked with my cock in her face.
Ashley raised her head from my thigh, but her lips stayed on my shaft. I felt her sliding over it, and without needing any further encouragement, plunged down to the base. I instinctively yanked her pussy to me, eating her out.
My eagerness outpaced Ashley's. For every five licks on her pussy, she bobbed her head once. I moved my left hand from her hair and slid it between us. I felt her perky nipple as I brushed my palm across her chest. Whether she wanted me to or not, I tweaked it, tugging and twisting the pointy stub. A loud squeal ruptured my eardrums, but with her blowjob getting faster and wetter, I groped for the other nipple. Her hips undulated, gyrated, almost danced over my mouth. She spread her knees away from my sides, pressing her weight onto me, squishing my hand against her breast.
As her hips rocked, my sister pushed against my face with her crotch. Her head stopped bobbing, but a strong suction remained. Her arms hooked beneath my legs, using me as a handle so she could thrust her pussy into me. Unable to free my left hand from between us, I held onto her hair with my right. I didn't use any force on her, but my gesture was enough to have her sliding my cock between her lips and across her tongue. The heat of the moment was too much for Ashley to do two things at once. She stopped gyrating her hips while she focused her efforts on taking me into her throat.
I couldn't hold in my orgasm anymore. Clenching her hair, I bucked my cock into her mouth, my back arching off the mattress. My whole body buzzed as the first sticky wad launched directly into her throat, and as if my cum was going straight through her body, her pussy unloaded her juices over me. I craned my head to delve deeper into her sex, if that was even possible with how much she was already pushing herself into me.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley

Update-35

My cock was like a fountain as it spurted. With the cap so far in her throat, I feared her stomach wouldn't be able to hold anymore of my cum. For a second I thought that was the case when Ashley pulled me out, until just the tip remained in her lips. My cock fired off its final creamy spurts while she drank it down. The climax lasted twice as long for my sister. Her body stopped trembling, yet her pussy kept secreting, as though her muscles were devoted to giving me every last drop of her honey.
When it was all over, Ashley slid my limp cock from her mouth and raised her swollen pussy from my face. The aftereffects of her orgasm left her incredibly flushed from the waist down, and as she turned around to face me, I saw she was also flushed from the waist up. Her cheeks were slightly bulged, and there was cum streaking from the right corner of her lips.
"That was the best dessert ever," I dreamily stated.
She nodded while looming over my stomach.
Now what was she up to? I propped myself higher on a pillow.
My sister stared into my eyes as she opened her mouth. A thick, white strand fell from her lips and onto my stomach. I nearly jumped out of my skin as I realized what she was doing, but with all my energy spent in my last load, I could only watch.
Ashley pushed out more of my cum with her tongue. A web formed from her lips as the goo dripped down to my stomach. The display of her drooling semen was so obscene, I was surprised I didn't get another erection from the sheer smuttiness of it. My sis let the web hang for a few more seconds, and when it seemed it wouldn't break on its own, she had to actually spit the spunk onto me.
I was a mess of smeared chocolate, whipped cream, and now saliva and my own fresh semen. Before I could remark on my condition, Ashley had found the syrup bottle and was holding it over me. I figured I was soon going to become an even bigger mess. She squeezed the bottle with both hands and the chocolate poured from it like water. The dark brown syrup mixed with the milky white jizz. The bottle had to have been almost empty when she stopped.
With her right finger, Ashley stirred the concoction until it resembled a bulls-eye target. Using her tongue as the arrow, she swirled it in the middle of the circle, replacing the chocolate and cum with her saliva as she licked it up. The swirling motion went wider with each circle, eventually reaching the outer rim.
The kinky minx lapped her fingers clean. "You taste so good, Tiger. And just look at how dirty you are."
I spent a few exhausting seconds thinking of a comeback. "Not as dirty as you."
Ashley giggled flirtatiously. "Got that right." She pounced onto me and crushed our lips together. My tongue chased after hers, tasting everything she had eaten in our frolicking. We basked in the dirty afterglow of our latest erotic act.
The chocolate was starting to dry on us when I peeked over at her clock. It was almost nine-thirty, and surprisingly our parents hadn't came home yet.
"Sis, we should get cleaned up before mom and dad find us in bed together."
"'Yeah," she sighed. "It looks like I'm going to have to change the sheets again."
"We can do this in my room next time. Then I'll handle the mess."
"Sounds awesome to me."
"I'll go to the bathroom and get us some wet towels to clean ourselves with."
"Okay. Be quick."
I hastily put on my boxers and shirt. Already I could feel them sticking to my skin from all the things Ashley had dumped onto me. She was still beautifully naked as she ripped off her stained sheets.
Stepping into the dim hallway, I carefully closed the door behind me. I noticed there was no light seeping through the bottom of Nicole's door, meaning she was probably asleep. Ashley would be glad to know our younger sibling didn't break that part of her punishment. Curiously I wondered if Nikky had fulfilled the other.
I passed the bathroom and made my way to the kitchen. I would have more good news to report since it also appeared Nikky had done the dishes. They were completely dry, so she had most likely washed them a while ago. As I placed the dish I was observing back onto the rack, I heard the living room door open. I froze in the dark as my parents entered the house.
"I told you they're not in here," dad said.
"Shhh," mom hushed, "the kids are probably getting ready to sleep."
"Can I get one more kiss now?"
Mom giggled in a very non-motherly way. "Be patient, Richy. Wait until we're in our bedroom first. Then you can have me anyway you want."
Needless to say, I was suddenly feeling very awkward. My parents were never shy about making out in front of my sisters and me, but hearing them say they were going to do the hanky-panky was a whole new level of weirdness.
"Do you think Ashley is in Brian's room tonight?" dad asked.
"I'm not sure. He's spending more time in her room lately. I bet they're both up to something again."
"You always say that. Let them have some fun together before college gets in their way."
"There is a thing as too much fun. I know you want them to have the close sibling bond you never had with your brothers and sister, but we're living in the twenty-first century. Have you seen the underwear Ashley wears these days? Just this past Saturday, I--mmmph..."
My dad must have cut her off with a kiss. "Stop worrying about your daughter's underwear and worry about yours. I want to see you in that sexy red number with the garter belt when I get out of the shower."
"Mmm, number three. You know that's one of my favorites. Just let me say good night to the kids first."
Oh shit. That wasn't good news. And no, not the "number three" thing, even though that was highly disturbing. My parents were going to be in for a surprise when they realize I was in the kitchen while they had discussed their private plans. But that would have been nothing compared to the surprise of opening Ashley's door and finding her naked and spotted in chocolate.
I had to think fast if I was going to prevent a potential disaster. I could either embarrass mom, dad, and myself by confronting them right now in the living room, or let Ashley get in a world of trouble and thus ruining our relationship.
It was a simple, difficult choice to make.
I picked up a dish and dropped it onto the rack, causing it to clank loudly with the others. Thank goodness none of them were glass.
My parents, not wanting to believe one of their kids may have heard them, were dead silent. It was dad who finally spoke. "Ashley, Brian, is that you in the kitchen?"
I slowly revealed myself. "Um, hi mom, hi dad. It's just me. I had a nighttime snack and decided to do the dishes. Sorry."
Mom's face was crimson red. "That's fine. As long as it wasn't a burglar or something."
"How's the baby?" I asked, wanting to get their minds on something else.
"The baby is very healthy. Your father and I were at the hospital giving your aunt and uncle some parental advice."
"Yeah, Ashley told me. Well, I'm going to get ready for sleep now."
"Okay, good idea. We're going to bed as well. We're both very tired and we need to get up early for work tomorrow."
"'Kay, good night."
"Good night," they said together. They followed me into the hallway, but instead of knocking on Ashley's door to say good night, they immediately went into their bedroom with their heads down. Once their door was shut, I ran to the bathroom and soaked a couple of terrycloth towels in hot water.
I snuck into Ashley's room and found her sitting on her bed in a pair of black panties, though still completely topless.
"You sure took your sweet time," she said.
I handed her one of the two towels as I sat cross-legged in front of her. "Mom and dad are home."
She reached for the bottom of my shirt and helped me take it off. "Yeah, I know. I heard you chatting with them."
"You wouldn't believe what they were talking about before I interrupted them."
"Really? What was it?"
I told Ashley my short story, making sure to quote my parents exactly.
"Oh my god," she laughed, her face lighting up. "That is so wild. They sound almost like us."
"I thought that, too. Raunchy behavior must run in the family."
"I wonder if they're doing it right now. These walls are super thick and I can never hear anything on the other side." Ashley crawled to the head of her bed and knocked on the wall to illustrate her point.
"Um, sis? I rather not think about what they're doing right now."
She crawled back to me and unfolded her towel. "Yeah, me neither. I rather think about you." Leaning forward, she gently applied the towel to my chest as her lips met mine.
I gripped my sister by her waist as she swung her legs around my midriff. I straightened mine out and fell backward a bit, holding her for support. She wrapped her legs around me as she sat on my lap, rubbing the towel crudely over my torso. There was no order to her caress; wiping me clean was merely an excuse for her to get her hands on me. And I could care less if that was really her motive. I just knew I didn't want her to stop.
As she moved her hands and towel around my back, her hips began to gyrate into my groin. Her panty-clad pussy bumped into my stomach. The arousing effects of the rocking motion, the warm towel, and her luscious lips sucking on my tongue had my cock ready for one last round.
My sister gyrated her hips faster. Her hands roamed restlessly and her cooing escalated into moans. She squeezed the towel so hard against my skin, hot water trickled down my spine. Then, out of the blue after rocking against me for a couple of minutes, Ashley thrust her loins into and tossed her head back with a brazen cry.
I quickly dumped her onto the bed, falling on top of her breasts. I shoved my tongue into her mouth, suppressing her wailing, and I could feel a bit of moisture soaking through her panties and onto my boxers.
Her legs were still wrapped around me when I pulled my face away. "What the hell was that?" I panted. I was ninety-nine percent sure of what happened, but I wanted to hear my baby answer it.
"There's something's wrong with me. I just know it."
I reached behind me and unraveled her legs. "You're just insatiable. I better clean you up and get out of here before morning comes around."
"Are you all clean?" she weakly asked.
My crotch area felt a little sticky, but I wasn't going to tell her that. Give her one peek of my cock and neither of us would get any sleep. "I'm spotless thanks to you. Now it's your turn."
I moved back a foot so I wouldn't be so close to her damp panties. Unfolding the second towel, I rubbed it along her inner and outer thigh, careful to only rub spots that were actually dirty. Somehow she had gotten chocolate below her knees, and I dabbed the towel over her long legs. It wasn't my intention to tease my sister, but hearing her purr and moan was bringing back a desire to pleasure her.
I had to get a grip. I was supposed to be cleaning her from her orgasms, not igniting another one. The night would never end if things kept going in this direction. I stopped brushing her, hoping a pause would allow her body to cool down.
Ashley arched her back and whimpered, pleading in her own provocative way to have me continue. She watched my hands place the towel on her stomach and gently push her flat against the bed. Throwing caution to the wind, I rubbed the towel over her tummy and to the middle of her chest, even the areas that were clean. I was still careful not to get too close to her hardening nipples, and touched only her breasts to wipe away the tiny dark smudges.
Satisfied with my cleaning job, I rubbed the towel down one last time to her belly button. I caught a whiff of the unmistakable aroma of pussy juice from her panties. The flimsy fabric was wetter than when I had started cleaning her legs.
"Ash, don't tell me you're getting excited again."
She smiled at me, showing a small hint of teeth. "But it feels so nice."
Oh boy, this was going to take a while. "Do you want me to take your panties off?"
"Please do."
I tugged them down and took a long, savory sniff, then threw them over my shoulder to the floor. That had my voracious girl giggling.
"Come clean my titties," she beckoned. "You barely touched them."
"They look clean to me."
Ashley pinched and stretched her nipples out. "They feel a little sticky."
"Are you sure?"
She nodded.
"Are you absolutely sure?"
She nodded again.
"I trust you, sis. I know you want to feel clean so you can get a good night's rest for a day of fun in the sun tomorrow, instead of just wanting me to play with your nipples and get you hot and bothered. Am I right?"
She giggled some more while nodding.
"Okay, now where were we."
As I crawled to her left, she took her hand off her left tit. I applied the warm cloth to it, polishing in circles. She closed her eyes and succumbed to my caress. Her right hand tweaked the opposite nipple, pulling it and letting it go repeatedly.
The bed stirred as Ashley bent her knees into the air. I peeked down at her slit as it leaked her endless supply of femininity. "Babe, you're going have to change your sheets again if you keep gushing like that."
"Fuck it. I'll sleep in my cum every night if I have to."
I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing my cock was also leaking.
"Tiger, this one feels a dirty. Can you can clean it?"
I wordlessly switch to the other breast. Ashley moved her hand away, but began tweaking her left nipple as she had done her right. Her knees closed together, legs trembling, as I carried on the massage.
I reached down with my left hand and parted my sister's thighs. She spread open so I could take care of the burning itch between her legs. I rubbed the cloth between her breasts in one hand, then plunged two fingers into her pussy with the other.
"Ohhh fuck," she hissed. "Fuck my horny pussy. It's always so wet for you."
I tried "cleaning" my sister the best I could while ramming into her sex. It wasn't easy with her writhing around, twisting her nipples, and gasping for air as she approached yet another orgasm. But this was one challenge I was more than happy to accept.
Ashley's cry came out staggered from my frenzied frigging. "Ah fuck. Faster, faster. Fuck your fingers in me. Pretend your hard cock is pounding me. Make me cum, please make me cum. I want to cum so badly. Your sister wants to cum so fucking hard for her big brother. Do it, do it for me. Oh fuck yes, just like that. Keeping fucking me."
I couldn't believe the things Ashley was saying. She was spouting obscenities like a machine. It was as if she had learned how to talk dirty before counting to three. Even her feigned sluttiness from yesterday couldn't compare to this. There was no reason for my sis to be saying these things, since I wasn't the one who needed the encouragement. But then maybe she found this kind of talk to be a turn-on.
I scooted closer to her pussy so I could penetrate her more fiercely. If I jammed my fingers in any further, it would look like I was trying to fit my whole hand in her. Since I already had two fingers in, I figured I'd give it a shot by extending a third into her wet pussy. Ashley was well lubed and it slipped in without much effort. Sloshing sounds seeped past my fingers as I pumped my sister of her sweet cum.
By now I had forgotten about wiping her with the towel. Her thighs, cleaned just moments ago, became wet with the juices splashing against my knuckles. I stared at Ashley's firm tits, rising and falling with each breath. She stretched her nipples, more than I would have dared to do on my own. Seeing how much she was enjoying the mauling, I was sure to remember it for the next time I get my greedy hands on them.
"You're going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that," I warned, slowing down my thrusts.
Ashley stopped pawing at her tits, but only to lick her fingertips before re-tweaking her nipples. "You shouldn't have made me so horny."
"So it's my fault you're easily excited?"
"Of course it is. I never get this horny when I masturbate. That means you did something to me."
"Oh, all right. Then maybe I should stop doing this to you." I gradually pulled my fingers from her pussy.
Ashley caught my wrists and shoved me back in. "Don't even think about it."
Grinning, I plunged my fingers in and out of my sister. Her lightly colored clit stuck out like a pearl against her outer lips. I rubbed it with my thumb, eliciting soft whimpers. I increased the tempo, turning those whimpers into full-blown moans. The sopping noises from her pussy fused with her harsh cries. Ashley shoved my thumb away with her right hand, taking over the stimulating of her clit. I drove my fingers into her tight canal, and with a long, guttural moan, my sister exploded on my hand.
I cupped my palm, attempting to catch as much of her fluids as I could. Normally I'd keep driving my fingers into her pussy, but with Ashley doing all the work on her clit, I just steadied my hand as an orgasm rolled through her body for the umpteenth time.
I was tempted to suck my fingers clean of her juices. It smelled amazingly good, and regardless of how much of her cum I had that night, I wasn't going to refuse another chance to taste it. But when I looked at my darling's elated expression, her eyes closed and her cheeks rosy, I decided to let another tongue have a taste.
I tapped my drenched fingers on Ashley's tender lips. She opened up and my fingers went right in. Her mouth closed around me, sucking on her own cum. Her tongue licked between my fingers, giving each a simulated blowjob. When she was done sampling herself, she pulled my hand from her mouth with a pop.
"How do you taste?" I asked, drying my fingers with the towel.
Ashley licked around her lips. "Find out for yourself." Her left hand magically appeared in front of my face. I opened wide and sucked on her two extended fingers, enjoying her flavorful nectar.
Before I could suck her fingers clean, she pulled out of my mouth. I wanted to shout at her to give it back, like a five year-old boy whining for his favorite toy, but I refrained when her fingers dipped into her mound. Her hand returned to my mouth, and I hungrily licked her juices.
Exceeding my daily dose of yummy sister cum, I eased Ashley's legs flat onto the bed. I scrambled to pick up her panties and was about to slip her feet into it when she nudged me away with her toes.
In a low, impish voice, she said, "Find me a dry pair."
"Where do you, um, keep your underwear?"
She lazily pointed at the far dresser in her room.
"High or low drawer?" I asked.
"Middle left. The long one."

To Be Cont..........
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories