SUNITA MA

Jemsbond

Re: SUNITA MA

Post by Jemsbond »

Akash and Sunita came inside the room. Akash was feeling uneasy for doing sex in the open. Sunita was not at all bothered. She was happy that she could love Akash.

After freshening they went to that Dada Boudir restaurant. He noticed they were serving roti (handmade bread) and vegetable. On seeing his favorite roti after a long time he ate eight rotis. Sunita was surprised and asked the reason of eating so much. Someone from back side joked, “Spending so much energy in the morning would certainly cause much hunger.”

Akash turned his head and saw that Bengali family. Akash said sorry again. The man got up and came near them and said, “I am sorry to say like that but I was just joking. We really did not mind anything in the morning. My wife and sister-in-law also liked seeing your love. We loved not as live sex but as pure love.” Akash told them that they were in honeymoon. After some more casual talk they returned to the hotel.

Then they went to visit Vivekananda Rock. It was little far away from the main land. One need to take steamer to reach that rock. They boarded the steamer and found it was too crowded. It was a short but thrilling journey in that turbulent sea. Some time it was tilted so much that the people in right side fell on the people on the other side. After a moment when the steamer straightened and people managed to sit right it had tilted to the other side and the people those were seated on the left side started crawling. Sunita held Akash tightly and was trembling like a lost bird. Akash was assuring her that he was there with her and nothing would happen. But his tongue was dried up in tension. However both of them enjoyed the journey.

Then they landed on the rock. Akash became serious on thinking that Vivekananda swam this distance in search of truth. He sat in one end with Sunita. The memorial was very much neat and clean. Everything was arranged properly. There were many known and unknown pictures and words of that great man on the rock. Akash thought that till date we could not understand many aspects of this great personality and could not follow what he said. He saw at one end in a big piece of marble the detail of donations received to build this memorial was mentioned. He was surprised that along with many small and big names there was “Ganesh Bidi Company” who had donated Rs. 5 lakhs.
प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
दिल से दिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
तुफानो में साहिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
यूँ तो मिल जाता है हर कोई!
मगर आप जैसे दोस्त नसीब वालों को मिलते हैं!
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

After returning from the rock they went to take bath. Sunita wanted to play and Akash understood exactly what she wanted. He sat down in front of her and touched her naval point. Then what Sunita wanted had happened. She peed over Akash. They made love again in the water. Then they went to see the temple of goddess Kanya Kumari. At that place also one need to wear Vesty. Akash did not enter the temple. Only Sunita visited the goddess and came back. Then they roamed around the place. He could feel that he was standing on a small piece of land with water all around. The sea was very much turbulent along with strong wind. He saw one man was struggling to remain steady to take a snap of the temple. Akash went and held him firmly so that he could take few snaps.

When they returned Trivandrum by a bus it was 3:00 pm. The bus for Palakkad was at 7:00 pm. Akash looked around the place and found out a temple – Padmanavan Swami Temple. They went to see it. It was another beautiful temple built in Gopuram style. They found it to be a rich temple. Everywhere, the temple was filled up gold and much wealth. Akash did not like so much wealth at the place of worship. They came out of the temple. There were many stalls selling hot banana chips. (Thin slices of green banana fried in coconut oil). As per Sunita’s wish Akash purchased the chips. Akash went to purchase the bus ticket and went to some shop to buy few books and toys for Meena. They went to a nearby park and started talking.

Akash had planned to go back to Calcutta after reaching Sunita at her home. They started feeling the sadness. Sunita said indeed the honeymoon was for too short period. She was not able to think how she will live without Akash. Akash said it would be much difficult for him too to live alone. He would certainly found a way to be together very soon. They boarded the bus. Both of them were tired and slept off immediately.

Next morning they reached Palakkad. On reaching home Sunita embraced her mother and brother. Sunita was in very much jolly mood. She excitedly started talking about what they did in honeymoon. Her friends were also there. Latha asked her to spend the day with Akash only. They would get enough time to talk after Akash left for Calcutta. Akash also went to his office for an hour just for casual meeting. He returned quickly after meeting his friends and acquaintances.

At night Akash noticed that he did not have any condom and in previous times also they had sex without it. He became little worried. But then thought they had not done any sin, if anything happens it would not be bad. At night they met. They had urge for sex but not the energy. In last few days they made love like the sea of Kanyakumarika. But that night it was calm like the sea of Kovalam. The peacock stood up, the canal was filled up with water. But they did not feel like sailing much. Still they started the boat and coolly reached the destination after some time. Then they slept keeping their hand on other’s heart.

In next morning they went to watch sun rise at their old spot. Both of them sat there quietly. The sun came up in time. Both had blank vision in their eyes. Sunita could not control any more. She broke into tears keeping her head on his heart. Akash kept his hand on her head and drops of tears in his eyes. Akash said her, “See dear the sun is so bright today. He is telling us that this period of separation will not be very long. Very soon we will meet permanently. We will be able to love each other. Please do not cry. You see that I am not at all crying.”

Saying this he also broke into uncontrollable tears. Rajan and Sunita’s mother came out. They tried to console them and took both of them inside. He started getting ready to leave. Sunita’s father asked to be careful and to be safe. Akash said that he would call him from Calcutta office. Then he left saying good bye to all. Rajan went with him to see off.

I will not be able to write about Sunita. I am asking my sincere apologies from all the readers. I do not have capability to pen down the mental state of Sunita. After Akash left she had not cried at all. All her tears had dried up. She wanted to recall the memory of previous days but she was lost. She started crying in her mind. She confined herself in one corner and kept her head between her knees – lost in deep thought.

This is the reason Rabindra Nath wrote, “Dear friend, Love is painful”

END OF PART TWO.
प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Both days and nights were endless for our Sunita. She had only one thought in her mind and that was about Akash. She started crying on thinking how she started loving Akash. When fond memories of her play with him in beach appear in her mind she started laughing. After laughing she realized that she was alone and Akash was nowhere near her, she started crying. She was not able to forget whatever she did with him in the past seven days. Sometime she used to recall, in the very first day Meena indicated him and told her how beautiful the boy was. That day she could not imagine that that boy would be her life.

When they were reading Three Comrades she noticed the first ray of love in his eyes. She kept on searching that light. When she kept her eyes closed she could see that ray. However as soon as she opened her eyes there was complete blank world in front of her. She closed her eyes again. Just few months ago her life was smooth and simple. But now after getting her love, she was again search of her love. Every morning she used to go to the mahogany tree to check if Akash was there. Last time one day suddenly she got her Akash back under that tree. She used to check that place at least ten to twelve times in a day. Alas! The place was always empty. The tree was present, the nature was there and the canal was there. The sun, moon, birds and everything else were there. Only Akash was not there. She use to lose control and broke in to tears. She used to pray to her sun, “Oh my dear Sun God, please get me my Akash back. I am not able to keep my mind in my heart. Please be kind to me, get me my Akash.”

Five days after Akash left Palakkad, her father returned from office and told Sunita that Akash called up. He had reached safely and everything was fine. Sunita started dancing in her mind. That night she was in very good mood and slept well. However, in next morning as soon as she reached their fixed spot to watch sun rise, she started crying again. Her mother tried to console her but nothing can pacify her turbulent mind.

After few more days she started going to college. All her friends started making big chaos with her. Everyone was very happy for her and wanted to know everything about her marriage and honeymoon. Somehow Sunita answered all their queries in brief. She never wanted to share everything with all. Day by day slowly she got occupied in her studies. During classes Latha used to vanish for some time as earlier. But Latha and Dibya use to return home along with Sunita only. Every day Sunita use to describe one incident to them. She had told them about all the days and all the moments. While speaking her eyes were always very bright. She used to feel that she was with Akash.

In her mind days and nights were endless. However in the real world sun rose everyday as per schedule and set normally. Days start and end as usual. Sunita goes to college and comes back. She started leaving a robotic life.
बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Let us see what Akash was doing –
After returning home Akash told her parents and sister everything. Let me give the introduction of Akash’s family. His father Mr. Subhas Kumar Sen was a central government employee, aged about 55 years. He was a cool, calm and simple person. Akash’s mother Mrs. Smritikana Sen was a complete homemaker. We are not supposed to speak about her age. She was a jolly lady but with very much moody and strict temperament. Akash’s sister Chandrika was studying in class eleven. She was a mischievous and intelligent girl. In his home everyone had more or less clear idea of Sunita due to Akash’s letters. After Akash told them everything Mr. Subhas was in deep thought. Chandrika was curious to know more about her brother’s marriage. Mrs. Smritikana’s first reaction was, “I am not going to accept your childish act. What you have started thinking about yourself! It’s good that you have a job now, but that does not mean that you are grown up enough to take decision about your marriage. And you have not stopped after taking the decision, you have married that girl! And when you have already married that girl, why you are informing us now! Go and live with that girl. Do whatever you like.”

Naturally Akash was in pensive mood. And at that time the reaction of his mother broke him down. He did not react rather silently left the meeting and went to his room. Mr. Subhas tried to tell him something but Akash did not pay any attention. Chandrika was annoyed and told her mother, “I do not understand why always you have to start with negative attitude. I know at the end you will accept everything. But you do not feel comfortable before creating some silly commotion.” She also got up and went to talk to her brother.

Mr. Subhas said to his wife, “Dear Smriti, look Akash is grown up now. Till now I have taught him to live on his own. I have always told him to take his own decision for every aspect of his life. I never wanted that my son would depend on me. He took his own decision for his studies and job. He reached his present state with his own decisions. Therefore he also has decided his marriage. What’s the big deal? Let him live his life.”

Mrs. Smriti replies, “I have allowed him to take his decisions. That does not mean that I have allowed him to take decision for a vital aspect like marriage. I don’t know her family or society and I will accept her as my daughter-in-law! I am not going to accept this marriage. No more discussion.”

Mr. Subhas – OK! Do not accept. How it will affect Akash? Akash will leave you and will start living with Sunita separately.

Mrs. Smriti – Ah! He will leave me and I will accept. I had carried him in my tummy for 280 days. I have spent so many days and nights for his well being. And now he will leave me!

Mr. Subhas – Then accept your son’s wish. Earlier also you had given him permission to select his own wife.

Mrs. Smriti – Yes I had given approval. But I never approved marriage with a foreign girl. She must be one black ghost of Madras. Every time she would speak with andra pandra words, which I would never understood. I will never allow that black ghost to enter my home.

Mr. Subhas – Please, I repeat please do not guess. Till date whatever you had guessed never matched with reality. Rather it turns out to be a good one. Have confidence on your son. You will see that everything will be fine.

Mrs. Smriti – May be! I don’t know. Leave it now. Let’s go for dinner, I am hungry now.
बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Chandrika went to his brother’s room and found that Akash sat with silently with sad eyes. She went to her brother and embraced him. Both of them sat quietly for some time. Then Akash asked, “How are you dear sister? I am seeing you after so many days. I have so many things to speak with you. I had never left home for such a long period.”

Chandrika – I am fine. At home everyone is fine. My studies are also going well. How are you dada? How is your Sunita?

On hearing Sunita’s name Akash kept quiet for some time and then said, “Leave about that girl, speak something else.”

Chandrika – Are you thinking that I am also like our mother? I am very much sure when you have married she must be a very good girl. I am not sure for what reason you have started loving her. However, I am very happy that you have married your love. Now tell me when you are bringing my Boudi (elder brother’s wife) here?

Akash – Physically both Sunita and I are well. However we are not well mentally. I suppose Sunita is crying day and night. Tomorrow from office I will talk to her father.

Chandrika – Dada what you have seen in her, so that you have loved so much within few days?

Akash – I have seen her eyes. I never saw such innocent girl. She not only loves me but she worships me from her heart. The few nights I have spent with her, in every night before coming to me she use to perform puja by saying “Oh my lord” by sitting before me. Tell me how can I leave this girl and come alone!

Chandrika – Are you telling truth! I can never think of such girl in present day’s world!

Akash – I was hooked to her on seeing her eyes in the very first day. And when I could understand her mind I am not able to forget her for a single moment.

Chandrika – Well dada, have you done the real suhagraat and honeymoon with my Boudi?

Akash – Yes my dear sister, you are my beloved little sister. I will never tell lies to you. We have done everything whatever a couple is supposed to do after marriage. Someday I will tell you details of our honeymoon.

Chandrika embraced her brother and said, “Oh! My dada has become complete adult. I am so happy for you two. Do not worry dada. Everything would be perfect. You know our mother, for everything she reacts in the beginning and later on accepts.

During dinner everyone was quiet. Mrs. Smriti was sitting like a dumb person.
Chandrika said that after such a long time they were having dinner together. She should feed him with little more love but there was no change in that lady. Mr. Subhas kept his hand on Akash and indicated them to keep calm. They finish their dinner without any more talk. After dinner Mr. Subhas went to Akash’s room with him.

Akash asked her father has he done any mistake by loving an innocent girl. Mr. Subhas replied, “Please listen calmly. I never said that you have done anything wrong. None of us have seen that girl and so it is very difficult for any of us to say whether you have done right or wrong. However I have my faith on you. I know that you would never do any wrong thing. But I want to know what had happened in reality and why you were forced to marry her now?”

Akash explained everything about Sunita to him. He said haw the met and how they came near to each other. Akash got the book Three Comrades from his father only. It was favorite book for him too. So he could understand the influence of that book. Akash said, “Daddy, no adverse situation have forced me to marry Sunita. You can be sure that I would never do any such unethical act. I will tell you honestly that we had physical relation but after marriage only.”

In this situation he could not speak the truth. And for him it was very difficult to justify his act. Then Akash described how Sunita is and how she performs puja of him. Mr. Subhas was speechless. He said, “I suppose you have selected the right girl for your life. Any of us would not ask anything else from the god after getting such girl. But tell me why you married her so soon.”

Akash replied, “Dad, please think from her father’s point of view. Please think empathetically. For her parents I was an unknown entity from a distance of 2000 kilometer. I had tried to tell them everything about me my family. But even after learning this entire situation, how a father can depend on an apparent unknown boy! As we had registered our marriage they have a legal document. To give them this assurance I had married without involving any of you.

Mr. Subhas – Ok dear! I have understood your stand. I can only say you have done the right thing. But I should never have any complaint in your name. Do not worry, I will explain to your mother.
बन्धन