SUNITA MA

Jemsbond

Re: SUNITA MA

Post by Jemsbond »

Next day Akash went to office. After initial talks and important works he called up Sunita’s father. After exchanging preliminary pleasantries he asked about Sunita. He asked how Sunita was managing the situation. Sunita’s father updated whatever he knew. He also informed about her college joining. Akash also told that he is trying to arrange everything and would do accordingly.

Akash’s colleagues also heard about Sunita they asked him to tell in details. He told about his love and marriage to them. All his colleagues wanted to buy that book. They started calling Akash as Tristan of Kolkata.

After returning home he stayed in complete silence. He started spending days and nights in his room only. Except office he stopped going anywhere else. He almost became an unsocial boy. On Sunday after lunch Chandrika came to talk to her dada. In weekdays she could not get time to talk to him as she was busy in her studies and private tuitions. She asked her dada the eternal question, “Dada, please tell me what is love?”

Akash – Tell me who loves you?

Chandrika – you love me, Papa loves me, Mom loves me.

Akash – Apart from us who else loves you?

Chandrika – Some friends love me. Some uncle and aunts love me.

Akash – Does every one love you equally? And who ever loves you, do you love him or her equally?

Chandrika – First it’s difficult to measure love. And second everyone does not love me equally and so I also do love everyone in same way.

Akash – Where can you see love?

Chandrika – We can see or feel love in eyes, in expression and in the behaviour of a person.

Akash – My dear sister we all can see love, faith, confidence everything in other’s eyes only. Even the degree of love we can see in the eyes only. If you ask me to describe the love in any one’s eye, I will not be able to describe it. But all these are known to our sub-conscious mind. The blue prints of all these feelings are stored in our brain. Our sub-conscious mind validates the information with the help of the stored blue print.

Chandrika – What about faith and confidence?

Akash – If I bring one glass of hot water and try to pour that on your body, what would do?

Chandrika – I will move away. I will never allow you to pour hot water on me.

Akash – If I try to pour hot water on Sunita, she would never move away. Because she has one hundred percent confidence on me that I would never do any harm to her. And this is called love.

Then they have more talk on love and their relation. He tells her everything about their love. He told her about sunrise, Malampuzha day, the yakhshi stature, canal side activities etc. He told her almost everything of their honeymoon including their love making in Kanyakumarika.

Chandrika – Dada you have become a complete man. I cannot imagine my dada has grown up so much. Oh! If I had a boy friend of your nature. If any boy loves me like this and then whatever he brings, hot water or hot iron rod I would never move away.

Akash – To get love you have to love first. You would get love in return of love only. Love can be exchanged only with love. Except mother’s love no other relation are established with one way love. When both the boy and girl can see the same kind of love and faith in each other’s eyes, the real love starts. Sunita and myself will prove to the world that in present day’s world also real love is possible.

Chandrika – Please stop worrying dada. I will certainly be able to explain your love to Mom and Papa. Very soon everything will be straightened.

Sunita in Palakkad -

Every day she goes to college. She tries her level best to concentrate on studies only. But whenever she becomes alone Akash appears in her mind. After few days she started searching for Bengali tutor. Here also Rajan helped her. There was an old gentle man who could teach Bengali to Sunita. His name was Pramathes Roy. He was staying with his son who was working in Palakkad. And his house was not far away from Sunita’s house. He enquired about the reason of her interest in Bengali. Sunita told him about the reason. Mr. Pramathes Roy happily agreed to teach her Bengali. He also denied accepting any money because it was not his profession. Sunita started dancing as if she won the Noble Prize.

After that day Sunita became more occupied. After college she started going for Bengali class, her dream language. She used to return home only in the evening. After some study she was going for sleep. The Sunday was the saddest day for her as only on that day she could feel the blank left by Akash. On the other hand Sunday was her happiest day as only on that day she could think about her Akash.

Akash in Kolkata -

As usual Akash goes to office every day. Slowly he started talking to everyone. On Sundays he started talking to his local friends. Everyone agrees that none of them had ever thought about this type of Love. They told him that they would also call him Tristan. One of his friends asked about the character Tristan. Akash told his story to everyone.

In the mean time Chandrika started telling about love between her dada and Sunita. Every day she use tell her little about Sunita. After hearing everyday from Sunita she also started thinking that Sunita really loves his son. She was most astonished on her about her performing puja with, “Oh my lord” and her faith about hot water (what Akash told her). Whatever it was, in reality she was his mother. She would always try to look for best for her son. She also failed to hold her ego as a barrier. One night after dinner she went to Akash’s room and asked him, “My son, do you really love her so much!”
प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
दिल से दिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
तुफानो में साहिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
यूँ तो मिल जाता है हर कोई!
मगर आप जैसे दोस्त नसीब वालों को मिलते हैं!
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Sunita in Palakkad –
Sunita returned to her normal state after fifteen days more. She was busy in her study and Bengali education. Akash left her for more than a month. One day after returning home in the evening she started vomiting. Initially she was afraid, but later on in her mind she started cheering. Sunita was feeling much unusual. She was feeling uncomfortable in her throat and stomach. While as was in her bed there was nauseating feeling. She slept for 30 minutes or so. Then she got up and sat beside her brother. She started smelling Meena’s books and again vomited. She found out that she was nauseating because of the smell of books.

Sunita went to her mother and told her about her mother about the smell. Her mother was sure that one prince or princess is coming to their family. She told Sunita that next day she would take her to a doctor.

Meena came to Sunita and said, “I have a precious thing for you. I can give that to you if you give me 20 kisses.”

She kissed him without counting and he gave her a thick envelop, Akash’s letter. Her tired face brightened like the morning sun. She opened the envelop and started reading, but could not as she again felt nauseating due the smell of the paper. Meena was prepared for it. He took out the bottle of a perfume and sprayed over the letter. She held that letter against her chest for few minutes and again started reading it. It was a ten page letter and was started with a poem.

What is worry my friend ?
What is pain my friend ?
All day and night all of you Love and Love
What is Love my dear ?
Is it only pain ? Is it only tears ? Is it only grief ?
Then why we all aspire for pain ?

After that he had described all the incidences that occurred in details. He had written about the reaction of his parents, sisters and friends. He had written how he was spending her days with her thought only. Reading the letter she could visualize his pain and tension. While reading some time she smiled but again sometime she cried. After finishing the letter she held it on her heart and slept quietly and then slept.

Next day she went to the doctor with her mother. After checking and few tests she confirmed that Sunita was pregnant since last six weeks. Sunita was puzzled. She was not able to decide whether to laugh or cry. She was confused as it was news to joy or worry. She asked, “Mom, what should I do now?” The doctor replied that she needs not to do anything but to keep quiet. She should be careful while moving around and told her in details what she should do and what she should not.

After returning her mother informed her father. Her father replied happily, “She is married now. She had finished Suhagraat, she has returned from honeymoon and now she is pregnant. It is good news and was expected. Nothing to worry and next day he will call Akash and inform. Sunita also started writing him letter with a happy mood.
प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Akash in Kolkata -
Mrs. Smriti had realised that the wife of his son was a really nice girl. By then he had learned everything from Akash about Sunita. Akash asked his mother why she reacted like that in the beginning.

Mrs. Smriti – I was afraid that some girl had hypnotized you and you also started running behind that girl waving your tail.

Akash – This is what you thought of me!

Mrs. Smriti – I know you very well but I did not know anything about that girl. And the girls of those areas are never simple.

Akash – This is the problem with you. What do you mean by “those areas”! Kerala is also in India. Their culture is also developed from the epic Ramayana and Mahabharata just like us. Rather the people of Kerala are much more conservative than us. Without knowing and understanding you made an loose comment!

Mrs. Smriti – I did not know dear

Akash – If you do not know then you should keep quiet or accept that you do not know. Why would you make negative remarks!

Mrs. Smriti – OK dear I am so sorry. I accept that Sunita is a good girl. All the people of her place are good. Even the thieves and pick pockets of Kerala are good people.

Akash – You would never change!

Mrs. Smriti – Why dear! What I have said!

Akash – Where from those thieves and pick pockets arise?

Mrs. Smriti – It was just for the sake of talking, do not take it seriously. I am not able to talk with specific words and content.

Chandrika arrived some time back and was listening to the words of Akash and her mother. Then Mr. Subhas joined and felt happy to see Akash in better mood. He had enquired about the topics of the meeting.

Chandrika – Dada is explaining our mother that the thieves and pick pockets of Palakkad are actually very good people.

Akash – Now I will pinch you hard.

Chandrika described Akash and her mother’s discussion. Mr. Subhas started laughing loudly and asked his wife, “Now you like your daughter-in-law?”

Mrs Smriti – I have not yet seen her dear. After seeing only I would tell whether i like her or not

Mr. Subhas – Still, what do you think from what you have heard from your son?

Mrs. Smriti – Whatever Akash and Chandrika told me about Sunita, if she is really that good, I will keep her with my heart for all my life. My god she performs puja saying “Oh My Lord”! I can never imagine.

Mr. Subhas – You also can try to perform similar puja for your husband

Mrs. Smriti – Please stop day dreaming!

Akash – Mom puja means love.

Mrs. Smriti – I know dear. You have not grown up enough to explain love to me. I have accepted your dear Sunita. That should be enough for you. I thought that I have only one son, I would go to many houses to select a girl for our home. But you are very naughty that for you I lost chance for roaming around and eating sweets and snacks.

Mr. Subhas – Which you can still do. You can still go to houses to select girl for your son

Akash – Papa !!

Subhas – Let me speak dear. You can still go, see the girl, have sweets and snacks and then say you do not like the girl.

Mrs. Smriti – Hey ! is it possible?

Chandrika – Mom, papa is pulling your leg

Mrs. Smriti – I never able to understand you people. I do not understand when you are serious or when you joke.

Akash – Mom, I am hungry

Chandrika – Ya Mom, give us food quickly. Dada is getting late. After eating he needs to sleep and see Boudi in dream. He is getting late for that.

Akash – Now I will really pinch you.

They finish dinner in a lighter mood. After a long time Akash went back to his room with mental peace. Chandrika also accompanied him. She told her dada, “In the last 10 days i told everything of you and Boudi to mom. After learning a lot about her she accepted your marriage.”

Akash – You are my sweet sister. I will also get you a groom who would perform puja to you with “Oh My Lady!”

Chandrika – I do not want a boy who would do puja. If I get a boy who loves me, that would be enough.

Akash – You will get what you want, please wait the right time.

Chandrika – I know who has such sensible and loving Dada and Boudi, she would never suffer.

Akash – Have you told mom everything?

Chandrika – Don’t worry I have not told her about your ‘shame shame’ lovemaking in the sea shore. But I have shared that with my friends. My friend Milli was repenting saying why she had not started loving you.

Akash – How you all could understand so much without seeing Sunita!

Chandrika – That’s because of your love, the picture of Boudi you have drawn with your love and shown us, we all can see her in front of our eyes. If I see her for the first time in a crowd of thousands people, I will be able to identify her. True, she is so lucky!

Akash – No dear I am luckier. Thank god I have joined that company.

Chandrika – Let me go dada. You start seeing dreams.

Akash sat to write another letter to her Sunita. He wrote all the good news in details. He also expressed that most probably very soon he would be able to bring her in Kolkata. Then he slept of and saw her in dream. He saw both of them were sitting nude in sea shore of Kanyakumarika. They started playing and slowly he sailed his peacock in her sea and many people were watching them. Suddenly one person moved to him and shouted Kuuuu in his ear. He woke up and saw his sister did the mischief of shouting in his ear. Chandrika told him, “I am very much sure, that you were loving Boudi in dream. You were murmuring her name and were making so many different types of sounds. But very sorry to break your dream.”
She ran away with giggles. Akash got up and wrote his dream in a small piece of paper and inserted that in the envelop. Then he went to office. After lunch he received a phone from Sunita’s father that suntan was pregnant.
बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Initially he also was confused that he would start dancing or sat for worrying for future tension. Then he thought that Sunita was his legal wife. And for any couple it very normal to have a baby after marriage. Everyone knows that Sunita is his wife, and all will know that she was father of his baby. There was nothing unusual in it. However he needs to plan for future.

Then he recalled that in Kanyakumarika they made love few times without condom. He also smiled remembering their public love making in the open beach. Then he thought to express his joy. He went out and purchased sweets for Rs. 100/- (In 1985 one big Rasogolla cost was 50 paisa, so it was lot of sweets). He gave a treat to everyone in his office. He informed them that he was going to be father very soon. Every one cheered and blessed.

In his office there was a Tamil girl named Sugandhi. She was a Tamil but used to speak clear Bengali. From the day Akash had joined the company she was behind him. Always she tried to attract Akash’s attention for her. In some or other excuse she used to touch him and not only that many times she used to press her breasts on his hand. Initially Akash used to ignore but later on once he told her clearly that he never liked her behavior. Sugandhi innocently enquired, “Which behavior?”

That naughty Sugandhi made maximum fun on this news. She jokingly shouted, “This Akash is a kid. Now this kid will have another kid. Is not it funny!”

Akash – what is funny in it?

Sugandhi – When you left for Palakkad you were a real kid. After reaching that place you have loved a girl. You had sex with her and you have made her pregnant too. Did not you heard about insulation!!

Akash – My dear, we were at the sea shore and I did not have anything with me. We got excited and could not control ourselves. But we are legally married and we are going to have a legitimate baby. Seriously there is no fun for me in this incident.
But Sugandhi continued to made fun and some others also joined her. Our Akash also enjoyed the attention. At the end Sugandhi whispered in Akash’s ear, “I want to see your instrument for love some day.”

On returning home Akash informed everyone about Sunita. Mrs. Smriti was very happy. She said, “At last my son has performed a real good activity. I am very much proud of my son.”

Akash blushed. Chandrika said, “This is the effect of early morning ‘shame shame’ game in the sea shore. But I am very happy that we will get a live doll.”

Mrs. Smriti – what do you mean by ‘shame shame’ game?

Chandrika – You would not understand, it’s for adult and not for kids like father and mother.

Mrs. Smriti – ohh! Do you think that you are grown up!!??

Chandrika – See mom, my dada is going to be father very soon and therefore he is no more a kid. I am little younger than dada and so I also almost adult.

Mrs. Smriti – OK, great, but stop acting like an adult.

Chandrika – but when Somudro comes to our home, he will stay with me.

Mrs. Smriti – Who is Somudro!

Chandrika – Why? Our dada will have a son and his name will be ‘Somudra’ which means sea.

Akash went up and pinched his sister and said, “No dear, we will have a daughter and her name would be ‘Ushashree’ which means beauty of the morning.

Mr. Subhas returned from office and enquired the reason of so much commotion.

Mrs. Smriti – Sunita, Akash’s wife is going to be a mother, Akash is going to be a father and you are going to be a grandfather.

Chandrika – I will be Pisi and mom will be grandmother.

Mr. Subhas – OK dear, tell me in details.

Mrs. Smriti – What details you need dear? Akash is married and now they will have baby. There is nothing unusual in it. After marriage what you and me did, they also have done the same thing.

Mr. Subhas – Hey! You are speaking in front of your kids

Mrs. Smriti – From today they have grown up and they are no more kids, so do not feel shy.

Both Akash and Chandrika were surprised looking at their mother. They never saw their mother in so much childish nature.

Mrs. Smriti – Now dear please arrange our tickets for going to Palakkad. I want to see our Lakshmi and if possible to bring her here with us.

At night Akash again started writing a letter.
बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Sunita in Palakkad –

There was lot of changes in the life of Sunita. She was unable to imagine that she would become a mother. She thought she was alone few month back. She had her parents, brother and friends with her but in her heart she was alone. But she never realized she was alone at that time. After arrival of Akash ‘alone’ is changed to ‘couple’. And now they would be a family of ‘Three’! She would be a MOTHER! In her mind silently she utter the word ‘Mother’ several times. She was wondering how a new life was growing in her body.

After few days Sunita was scheduled to go to college but her doctor said that first three months she should not travel by bus. One day Rajan took her to the college in a car while driving very slowly. There was only two more months left for that session. Her professors and college management agreed to grant her leave. Dibya would get her the notes from her class. And for her Bengali tuition it was agreed that Rajan would bring the teacher by motorcycle or car on Saturdays and Sundays.
Every evening after college Dibya used to come to describe her the day’s event. They used to talk what Dibya studied that day. Some days Latha used come but in most of the day she was occupied in her work, rather fun. Dibya informed Sunita that in class Latha always sit with the boys and play in class itself.

One day Sunita asked Latha about what she heard from Dibya. She told her that she did not like what she learned from Dibya about her.

Latha – Exactly what you have heard from Dibya?

Sunita – That, you sit with the boys in the class. The boys play with your boobs and pussy. You also put ypur hand in their pant.

Latha – Yes I do all these, what’s wrong in it!

Sunita – You still are continuing to play sex! I have told you to refrain from this life style but you are not be detered!

Latha – see dear, I have thought a lot about love and sex. But I do not understand love rather enjoy the fun of sex. That silly love is not for me. I cannot imagine putting my hand in someone’s hand and say ‘I am yours and yours only’! I feel better when one boy puts his hand in my pussy and other plays with my boobs.

Sunita – And you also allow the boys to do all these nasty things with you in the class!

Latha – Now a day I do not wear any panties in college. Many boys know that. Everyday some or other boy puts his fingers in my pussy and give me pleasure.

Sunita – Are you not afraid of doing all these in class! If other boys or the teachers else see it?

Latha – For what I would be afraid! Most of the boys that sit there know it. All of them take part in fun with me in turn.

Sunita – If any teacher notices?

Latha – Four teachers know it and I give special fun to them.

Sunita – what!

Latha – I need to give pleasure to those four teachers and sometime fuck them. Some of the boys also go in the bush to fuck me. You would not understand the fun I enjoy.

Sunita – where you go and what exactly you do.

Latha – I and Rekha (another girl of her college) go to that canal side woods. We all roam around nude and fuck together.

Sunita – You are not doing the right thing dear friend.

Latha – Why it would be bad dear. You love Akash and fuck him. How many times you have fucked him in so many days! Maximum 50 times you have fucked him.

Sunita – No dear may be we have made love 20 times.

Latha – I have fucked at least 200 times and that too with more than 20 different boys and men. Tell me which is of more fun?

Sunita – You had sex but not sex with love.

Latha – Sex is always sex, who cares whether there is love in that sex or not!

Sunita – As you have never enjoyed sex with love, you do not know what you are missing.

Latha – You also do not know what you are missing by fucking only one boy.

Sunita – Please dear, be careful. Someday you will be in trouble.

Latha – Do not worry for me. Nothing would be of problem. I am fine like this.

Latha remains like this only. She never changed her lifestyle. Many times Sunita talked to her but without any result. Rather Latha said to Sunita, “By loving Akash you are only suffering. Day and night you are only crying. In nature there are hundreds of bees around a beautiful flower. There are always 100 boys around me.”

Sunita – When the honey of the flower would be exhausted, no one would look at you.

Latha – Honey of my pussy is not going to dry soon. And when your honey would dry, do you think Akash will love you anymore!

Sunita – My Akash would never leave me. Even if he is distracted for sometime he will certainly come back to me.

One day she receive a letter from Akash that after one month his parents are reaching Palakkad to see the Lakshmi of their family. Sunita cried with joy. Her parents were very happy. Her father said that from beginning he knew Akash was a reliable boy. Her mother said, “My dear husband, you never know the beginning. I know the beginning even before Sunita and I could sense how gem of a boy is our Akash. I allowed my daughter to spend time with that boy understanding his quality only.”
बन्धन