SUNITA MA

Jemsbond

SUNITA MA

Post by Jemsbond »

SUNITA MA

A innocent love story between a boy from Kolkata and girl from Palakkad

Introduction -

In one morning Akash was sitting out in the courtyard with a cigarette in hand and reading book. Akash is a boy from Kolkata. He was 23 years old, an Electronics Engineer. He had left home more than a month back. He had stayed in Bangalore for a month and now here in the outskirt of a small town. He is a so called good boy. He does not have any bad habit except smoking. Although he likes to talk to girls of his age but is never aggressive in respect of sex. In Bangalore he had very dry time. Not much friends and no girls to talk. There were only two 55 years old ladies in his Bangalore office and he never liked to talk to them.

Sunita came out of her room, in her night dress only and saw one fair looking new boy sat on a chair and was reading a book while smoking a cigarette. Sunita sat on the door step and was looking at the boy. She thought this boy is not from Kerala but must be from somewhere in northern India. She got startled while Meena shouted ‘Didi’. The new boy also raised his face.

This was happening in the small town of Palakkad, Kerala. Around 10 km away from Palkkad town there is a smaller locality named Kalamandapam. In that area Sunita lived with her Father, Mother and brother. Then Sunita was just 18 years old simple, innocent, straight forward beauty. She had just appeared for the final examination of standard twelve. Every morning she had to help her mother in the routine morning household cleaning. She did not have much other work. There was a canal flowing beside her house named Malampuzha. She used to spend most of her time sitting beside the canal and enjoying the raw nature of the surroundings. She had two friends – Dibya and Latha, living near her house only. All of them use to spend time together.

As a girl from Kerala, Sunita was of little more fair in complexion than most of others. Dibya and Latha were of darker complexion. Sunita had a lean figure. Dibya was little healthier. Latha was slim but had bigger bosoms and butt. Many boys in the college with some or other excuse use to touch her butt and Latha use to enjoy it.
All of them had natural curiosity about sex, just like any other boys or girls of this age. However Latha had maximum interest in sex. She was interested to discuss about the figures of other girls and boys. Which boy would be better in bed were her main topics of research. Dibya was moderate in all respect. However Sunita was most innocent. Everyone she used to meet was her friend. She was very cool in nature. These three girls had different character but they were friend. They were friends since the time they had their senses. No one could live leaving the other two.

As Sunita is our heroin in this story we will know her more than others. Her brother’s name is Meenatchisundaram, but everyone use to call him as Meena. Meena was a student of standard six. He was good in studies and very naughty. Sunita’s father works as a security guard in a nearby electronics factory. Her mother is a simple home maker. Where they live is too simple of an adobe. In a row there are four rooms of ten feet by ten feet. They stay in the middle two rooms. At the back side of these rooms there were small toilet and kitchen. In one of the other rooms there stay the owner of this rooms. And in the other room three boys stay together. All these boys were very gentle and disciplined. Sunita’s life was flowing slowly like the water flow of the poor canal.

Both Akash and Sunita were looking at each other. Both lost in deep thoughts. Meena pushed her didi. She got startled again. The boy started reading the book again. Meena spoke out, “Didi just see the new man. He has moved in yesterday along with three in that room. Just see how good he looks, just like a hero of Cinema.”
Sunita replied, “Hero! My foot! And where you saw a man? He is a small boy. Yes he may have little fair look. And see how dumb he looks. He is also reading a thick book.”
Meena did not replied but watched the boy for some time then asked, “Didi should I talk to that boy?”

Sunita thought for a moment and said, “Why on earth you need to talk to a total stranger!”

Sunita went inside, got freshened up and changed her dress with a little better pair. She came out again, sat on the step and started reading a book which she never did earlier. Her mother was asking her to finish her morning cores but Sunita was busy in looking at the boy. She was pretending to read the book but her mind was not in it. She was thinking that after seeing this new boy something is happening inside her mind. It’s not had she never saw a fair looking boy before. But she was not able to make out the reason of her desire to see the boy time and again. Once she says to herself that he is a small boy only, not the prime minister, why to look at him. But in the very next moment she thinks that there must be something in this boy. But she was not able to make out what was that! Meena came and sat beside Sunita. She startled again, for the third time in that morning. Meena asked her why she gets startled so many times in the morning. Her mom shouted from inside when she would finish cleaning.

All mothers know and understand the mind of her children. However here she has not seen Sunita looking at the new boy. And even if she knows it we do not know how she would react. Whatever it is, Sunita replied loudly that she is busy in reading an important book and will clean afterwards. Meena asked her, “Didi please allow me to speak with the boy.”
Sunita replied, “What you would talk? OK! You go and ask him from where he has come, why he has come and how long he would stay here.”

Meena went to the boy saying “Oh my god so many things you want to know!” Meena asked the boy in his own language Malayalam. The boy replied that he did not know that language. Now Meena knows English little bit but never spoke in that. After a long pause and Meena asked that boy whatever his Didi asked him to know. The boy replied, “My name is Akash, it means sky. I am from Kolkata. I am here for one month for training in the Electronics factory here.
प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
दिल से दिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
तुफानो में साहिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
यूँ तो मिल जाता है हर कोई!
मगर आप जैसे दोस्त नसीब वालों को मिलते हैं!
Jemsbond

Re: SUNITA MA

Post by Jemsbond »

Meena ran back and passed on the information he had collected. Akash could understand that it was his didi who had all those queries. Then he raised his eyes again and stated observing Sunita closely. She has beautiful face without any pimple spots. There is small black mole at the right end of her lower lips. She was wearing a light yellow blouse with the belly left open. He thought that this girl has a beautiful belly. Actually in his place whatever belly he could see was all full of fat and bulky. Thos are not bellies but rather they are tummies. And Akash never saw such openly blossomed belly button. He kept on staring at her belly. Sunita was also watching Akash. She followed Akash’s look and understood he was looking at her belly. But she could not understand why on earth some boy would look at her belly.

At that time Sunita’s mother came out and started scolding her daughter for not doing her work in the morning. She came out and saw her daughter’s mind was on that new unknown foreigner. She did not like it. She asked Sunita to finish her work immediately. Sunita got up and went inside. Akash also felt uneasiness and went inside his room. Meena informed his mother that Akash was not a foreigner but from Kolkata.

So seeing a girl like Sunita was like he was seeing an oasis in the desert. He was thinking how a girl may look so holy. He was comparing herself with the Payes (Payes or Payasam is a Bengali sweet dish made from milk and rice) we offer to the god. The he laughed at himself for comparing a girl with Payes.
He took bath and going out for office. While leaving as usual he looked at the eyes of Sunita. He went near her and told her that if the mole on her lips was little bigger she would look more beautiful. Saying so, Akash did not wait for an answer. Sunita was surprised by such words from an unknown boy. She started waving her hands to the boy, but saw Akash was not there for her answer and was walking towards the sky.

प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Oh my dear what is love ...

It was morning eleven. It was time for chatting. All the three friends Sunita, Dibya and Latha sat on the canal bank and started giggling and talking. Sunita was telling about Akash to her friends. Akash was not yet Akash to them. Sunita was mentioning about him by telling about ‘That boy’. Sunita was telling them about the strange feeling in her mind after meeting that boy. Latha told her to spend more time with that boy to know about her strange feeling. As that boy described Sunita as beautiful, he would soon kiss Sunita. Sunita turned red and said she has never thought of it. And why on earth a boy would like to kiss a totally unknown girl. Dibya was thinking quietly. Dibya asked why that boy was watching her belly. Latha said here we all girls wear dress with midriff open and so no boy stares at it. But why that boy was staring.

Here I would like to tell you something about the girls in Palkkad. This story took place in the year of 1985. At that period whatever girls I had seen in Palakkad use to wear dress with midriff open. No girl use to wear any Dopatta or Churni. All the girls use to go out in those dresses only. Even displaying a little cleavage was normal and was never treated as sexy dress. However in schools and offices they use to wear saree or fully covered dress.

Now Sunita and her friends never knew this. So they were not understanding the reason of that boy’s staring at Sunita’s midriff. They had decided on the next Sunday all of them would go to see that boy. Latha suggested Sunita to wear little better dresses in front of that boy. Dibya said as that boy loves to see her belly Sunita should wear those dresses where more midriff would be exposed. Then they started discussing about love. Latha said she has heard from her aunt that when a boy loves a girl he kisses that girl and plays with her. The boy also may touch her intimate places. Latha asked exactly what happens when a boy and a girl loves each other. They did not answer. They had many more unanswered questions. Like, just after marriage how a boy starts loving the girl. Love begins after marriage or love ends after marriage. Latha said after marriage a boy and a girl do sex. Sunita was listening mainly. She was not feeling comfortable with these discussions. She told others that she was returning to home. Dibya said she would ask her mother about love. Latha said she would ask the same to her aunt.

On the other side Akash was working in his office. He never thought about that girl he met in the morning. Usually when he does his work he does with full concentration. He knows that if he can work in the right way he would get success. Only then he would get what he wants. So there was no reason of thinking of anything else during work. While coming to office he came by a bus. One of his colleague who was a room partner as well showed him the way through the woods. So while returning he was walking with his colleague. After walking hundred odd meters by the main street they took a diversion through a narrow strip through the woods. The place was full of green. After some time they reached the canal bank. It had clear and calm water, flowing very slowly. Few people was sitting with a fishing rod. Akash was not feeling bad on walking on the road rather he was enjoying a lot. Just he was near her house he could see that girl sitting idle. Then he remembered to see her bare midriff in the morning. Then he remembered what he told her about the mole. Then he remembered for a long time he had not talked to any girl.

After reaching the mess Akash paused near Sunita for a moment. He smiled at her and went inside without saying anything. Sunita also retuned the smile. Sunita felt good seeing Akash smiling at her. She felt charged up after seeing Akash after a full day. But she did not understand the reason of it. Strange thing was playing in her mind. She was confused as she was feeling good but do not know the reason of good feeling. She was sitting leaning on her backside wall, with both her legs stretched to the front. Her left hand was above her head and right hand was resting on her belly. Her face was expressionless; her eyes were still, quietly looking at the meadow and the horizon in front of her. Her eyes were open but mind was somewhat blocked. Mind was busy in searching the reason of her liking towards that boy.

Akash freshened up and came out in a thin t-shirt and pyjama carrying a book. Akash saw that girl still sitting idle. He saw that the girl was lost in something and has not seen him. Akash also sat on the chair and started enjoying the holy beauty of the girl. Very soon his eyes find the sight of her open belly. It was a smooth clean belly. The beauty of moon has some spots on it. But this beautiful belly was spotless. It was not looking sexy but good. Akash started reading the book but could not continue. He looked at the girl again. She was sitting in the same way. Right then the small boy Meena came out. Looking at Akash he spoke something in Malayalam but soon started asking in English. He asked what Akash was doing. With this Sunita’s concentration broke. He looked at Akash with her eyes and mind. She turned red looking at boy in front of her for whom she was thinking for such long time.

Meena came to Akash and pulled him towards Sunita. Sunita started feeling uncomfortable. She folded her legs and sat consciously. Meena told Akash, “Look at my Didi (elder sister). She loves me a lot and she is the most beautiful girl.”
Akash told Meena that his didi is beautiful indeed. Sunita lowered her face. Akash told her, “When someone describes a beauty there is nothing to be ashamed of. Rather it should be her pride. In morning also I told you that you are beautiful. And my name is Akash which means ‘the sky’. I am from Kolkata. What is your name?”
Sunita was not able to answer and kept quite. Meena said his didi’s name is Sunita. Akash asked, “Didi have you forgotten to speak? But I saw you speaking with your mom in the morning!”

Now Sunita spoke out, “No no, I have not forgotten to speak. Actually I was thinking something else suddenly my brother pulled you here. I was not able to speak. I am sorry!”

Akash replied that there is nothing to be sorry about. It may happen. Then they talked about themselves to each other. Then Akash went back to reading that book. Sunita started thinking what she would do. She was lost again. She tried to recall what she used to do in all other evenings. But nothing was coming to her mind. She got up, but nowhere to go. Her mind wanted Akash should talk to her. But he was lost in the stupid book. She was thinking what can be there in that stupid book that he was ignoring Sunita. She walked here and there for some time and then stood near to Akash. Akash raised his head, smiled at her and asked what she was looking at. Sunita wanted to say that she was watching him but could not. She replied what he was reading.

Akash was reading a book named ‘Three Comrades’ or three friends by Erich Maria Remarque. He told the book’s name to Sunita. He also told, “This is one of my favorite books. It’s a love story, love between a boy and a girl and also love among friends. I have not read any other love story as good as this”.
Sunita asked, “Do you like reading love stories?”

Akash said that he do not like to read silly love books like Mills and Boons. But in this book there is love between Robert Locamp and Patricia Holeman. There is love among his friends Kester and Gottfried Lenz. It is the friendship among them which makes Akash read the book time and again. Sunita asked him to give her the book so that she also can read it. Akash replied, “But this book in translated and written in Bengali. And I am sure you do not know Bengali.”

Sunita said, “No I cannot read or understand Bengali. Will you read me the book and explain me in English?”

Sunita was trying to get an excuse to be near Akash for more time and got it unexpectedly. So she was very happy. Akash first thought of saying no for such boring and annoying activity. But then by reading a book to her would give him more opportunity to see her belly. And more over talks of love with a beautiful girl like Sunita would not be boring. His mind was not reaching anywhere beyond her belly. It was getting dark outside. Sunita thought her mom would not like her talking so much with a stranger and she wanted to leave. Akash said, “Yes go inside. And if the mole on her lips was little bigger she would look more beautiful.”

Akash was looking at her belly but spoke about her lips!
बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Akash also came to his room and chatted with his roommates for some time. Then he finished his routine works and went to bed. Every night he tries to sleep before 10:30 pm so that he can get up early and enjoy the freshness of the new morning. He loves to watch the sun coming out breaking the darkness of night. He also wishes that if ever any darkness comes to his life he would be able to come out like the sun.

Sunita had dinner and trying to sleep. By natural law she was thinking about Akash. She was thinking that earlier also she had met few young boys. But no one captured her mind the way Akash is glowing in her mind. She was trying hard to find out the reason. She was thinking how Akash described the love story to her without any hesitation that he was talking to a young girl. Always Sunita gets red face whenever she thinks about love. But Akash spoke it with complete confidence, without even shaking his voice. She was also wondering how she asked Akash to read the story to her. This Sunita is unknown to herself. However she felt happy that she could speak to Akash about love. Again she started thinking why she is happy. Anyway with all these thoughts she slept off embracing her mom. And again by nature’s wish Akash came to her dream in that night.

Earlier Sunita’s friends were talking that in all cinemas all the heroes and heroines dance after falling in love. So again by nature’s wish in her dream she was dancing with Akash on the Malampuzha dam and in the garden beside the dam. She saw that the sun was rising over the reservoir of the dam. In front of the rising sun she and Akash were embracing each other. Akash was kissing her on her cheeks with all passion. He had his fingers on her lips. Then she kissed him on his lips. However she could not understand how the kiss tasted. Then Akash kept his hand on her breast and she opened her eyes. And she saw that she was sleeping with her hands on her mom. Sunita felt little sadness as the dream abruptly ended.

Every morning she wakes up very early and watches the sunrise. There is green meadow in front of their house where there is only one mahogany tree. She always sits there leaning on tree with her legs spread in the front, with left hand above her head and right hand on her bright belly. In that morning also she sat like that. She did not know that this posture of her can make any sensible boy mad. Our Akash also came out in the morning and saw Sunita sitting with herself. He also became mad. Literally he had not become mad but his mind started getting painted with invisible colors. He quietly went ahead and sat beside Sunita, then said, “I hope you have a nice morning!”

Sunita startled! God knows why she startles whenever Akash comes near her. She managed to reply she was fine. She also asked how he was. Then she noticed Akash was sitting very near to her. What she saw in the dream started appearing in her mind. They are watching the same sun rise except the water and the dam is nowhere near. Without saying anything more both started watching the sun. She had mixed up her dream and the present togetherness. She did not notice absent mindedly she leaned her body against Akash. Akash got little surprised on feeling Sunita’s soft touch against himself, but did not react. He took her hand slowly and kept in his palms and was watching the sun’s rising. Both of them were lost in the beauty of the nature.

After some time Meena called up his didi. Both of them got back their senses. Sunita felt like dying on finding her hand in Akash’s hand. Her face became red, as if all the blood of her body reached her face. Meena asked what she was doing. Sunita replied that she was watching the sunrise like every other days. Meena said, “But I never saw the red color of sun on your face.”

Sunita went inside home without saying anything. Akash sat for some more time, then went to get ready for office. When he came out for going saw Sunita was on the door step. Seeing Akash Sunita came to hem and said she was sorry. Akash replied, “Why sorry! He enjoyed watching the sunrise more that day compare to his previous days.”

Then Akash walked towards the sky in the horizon.
बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

As soon as it was eleven in the morning Sunita reached their spot beside the canal. She described everything that happened in the morning with Akash and obviously turned red again. She told when Akash held her hand in the morning she thought that it was in her dream. When she realized it was the real Akash held her hand in reality she starter floating in the air. She thought that she had reached in the heaven leaving the old earth. She was not able to explain how good she was feeling. Latha asked did Akash kissed her or not. Sunita turned red again and replied, “No dear only our shoulders were touching each other and he held my right hand in his palms. See in college so many boys hold our hand so many times. They also touch us. But I never felt electrified like the touch of Akash.”

Latha said, “Look, many boys touched me, they have touched my butts or even touched my chest. I enjoyed their touch. But never felt anything like you are telling, that too by mere touching of shoulder to shoulder. You are a strange girl!”

Dibya said, “Whoever touched Latha it was only a physical touch. However for Sunita, her soul was already touched by soul of Akash. And when their shoulders came into physical contact she started feeling his soul. And that is the reason on Sunita’s present condition.”

All the three lass were gleaming with this discovery. They sat quietly for some time and were lost in deep thoughts. Sunita then asked her friends what their mom and aunt said about love. Latha’s mom was a simple home maker. As Latha asked her about love she started scolding her saying what kind of odd question is it. Then she said she knows that she loves Latha. Sunita had nodded affirmatively. She said that is called love and nothing else. Latha could not understand anything as nothing was told to her. Latha again asked she loves her father and that love must not same her love towards Latha. She was silent for some time. Then she replied due to her father’s love towards her mom Latha was born. She always does whatever her father likes. And in turn her father takes care of her mother’s requirements. Latha asked whatever they are doing to each other were for passion or as duty. However her mother could not understand the difference between passion and duty. She replied she followed whatever her mother told her at the time of marriage. But she could not understand or explain that all the works she started performing as duty and later on they became her habit. Never there was any passion in it.

Dibya’s aunt was comparatively young lady. She also had a love marriage. She told Dibya that there were few boys she used to like more. Whenever those boys use to come near her someone use to play some music in her mind. She wanted to see those boys time and again. After mixing up with all those boys she had selected her husband, who use to take more care of herself or used to support her when needed. But she also did not realize exactly what was love or passion for a certain person.

Latha said that she heard from one of her didi that the boy kisses the girl on her lips. Only a husband or a boy who loves can kiss on lips. There is nothing hidden between a husband and wife. They can see or touch any part of body of the other. Sunita exclaimed would a man do all those things with me when married. Latha replied he would do much more than this to you. Sunita exclaimed oh my God! I would die in same if a boy does all these to me. Latha explained he would do more than what I said. Sunita closed her ears.

Sunita said she would talk more on the next day and then ran away to her house. Latha shouted for Sunday there is only one more day is remaining.
Another morning came. Akash and Sunita watched the sunrise together. Sunita sat little apart from Akash. While leaving Akash said, “Today’s sunrise was not that good.”

Sunita asked when Akash would start reading her the story. Akash replied next day was Sunday and in next morning Akash would start reading the story to her. But will her mom would allow her to spend so much time with Akash. Sunita was also thinking the same. They were worried about one more aspect. Both of them were not much comfortable in English. Akash was little more fluent due to his touring. However Sunita had never gone out of Kerala, so never required speaking anything other than Malayalam. Akash was little worried about how he would explain the book Three Comrades in English.

However by now Sunita was not turning red on Speaking to Akash or on thinking about him. Akash also accepted Sunita as a friend. Meena also had spent some time with Akash. Meena told his mom about Akash. His mom gets some good idea about Akash. But she did not know any other language than Malayalam. By using Meena as interpreter she talked with Akash and had enquired about his home and parents. Therefore when Sunita said that she would spend some time with Akash for reading the book she did not say anything. She thought that this boy would stay in that room for a month only. And if Sunita likes to spend some time with this boy nothing would harm her. On the contrary if Sunita gets a good friend in that boy she would get some extra breathing space in their monotonous life.

Sunita observed in last two days that after watching sunrise Akash makes tea for himself. So on Sunday she arranged for tea before went out. After they watched sunrise together she asked Akash to sit for a minute and brought tea and biscuit for Akash. Sunita’s mom watched it from bed and smiling. In her childhood there was a boy she started liking. But she could never speak that to anyone. When her father arranged her marriage with Sunita’s father she quietly sat for marriage. She understood that Sunita liked the new boy, but as Akash would leave that place only after one month she was not much worried and did not stop her daughter on their friendship.

On seeing Sunita carrying tea for Akash was little surprised. He asked her that how she knew his habit of taking tea in the morning. Sunita replied she had seen him taking tea and smoking cigarette in the morning. Akash spoke with fake anger that she was spying on him. Sunita replied she was not spying, she would just saw his nature. And she has the right to know about likings of the boy she likes. On saying this she stopped on realizing what she said. Her cheeks again turned red. Akash got the girl’s feeling for him. He was not much astonished on what Sunita said. Rather he asked why she likes him. Sunita remained silent. Without saying anymore he finished the tea. He started leaving. Sunita held his hand and asked whether he was angry with her. Akash replied that why on earth a boy would be angry on knowing that a beautiful girl likes him. Sunita asked why he is leaving. Akash replied with mock seriousness that whole day he keeps on adding garbage in his stomach and in the morning he also need to excrete the excess materials from his body. Sunita shouted he was very much uncivilized person. Akash asked again why she likes him.
Sunita uttered slowly, “That is what I am wondering. Since the first day I am liking you but not able to figure out the reason.”

Akash said, “After sometime I would start reading you the story. It will take five to six days to finish the same. May be after completing the book you would be able to understand your mind better.”
बन्धन