SUNITA MA

Jemsbond

Re: SUNITA MA

Post by Jemsbond »

Mrs. Smriti – I am fine dear. But how you have seen your loving Sunita! Have you made love to her after reaching here?

Akash was startled by the tone of her stern voice, still he replied, “She is much better now.”

Mrs. Smriti – Obviously she will be fine, she has got what she wanted. After killing my grandson she certainly would be very happy. She had no other way to get you so soon.

Akash – Mom what shit are you talking!

Mrs. Smriti – I told you earlier also that the girls of this area are never so simple. You told me many big words about understanding people. I am not much literate and so thought my wise son must be right. Alas! Now I can understand that this girl is never a simple one. She had hypnotized you.

Akash – What rubbish are you talking! She is crying for her carelessness and you are nurturing all these insensible concepts!

Mrs. Smriti – My dear son! You are an innocent boy. You would never understand that complex girl.

Akash – Mom! Will you please stop?

Mrs. Smriti – You can keep me mum but what you would do with others. When they would come to know everything they would just spit on your face.

Akash – But mom first tell me what she has done.

Mrs. Smriti – Oh my god! Now after the Ramayana is over you are asking what happened to Sita! You are asking what Sunita has done! I knew you are too innocent to understand this girl. She has itching in between her thighs. Do you think I do not know what dirty games you played on the sea beach in name of honeymoon? I wonder how a civilized person could be so shameless. She wanted to play those games again with you. But the doctor did not allow her to go with you. She has found out this way to bring you back, so that she can cool down her thirst.

Akash – Mom! Will you please stop?

Mrs. Smriti – You have asked me what “your Sunita” has done, now listen everything before asking me to stop. The doctor told her clearly that she is not allowed to go to Kolkata. But her body was burning with desire. As your good friend was here she did not dare to go with any other boys. Now she can dance with you and go to Kolkata. She would be able to perform all her dirty games. She would call you ‘My Lord’ and you will melt like butter on hot pan. And behind our eyes she would play unsocial games with you. I am not able to withstand this bitch anymore.

Akash – Mom! How can you speak all these dirty words about your daughter-in-law!

Mrs. Smriti – That dirty girl is never my daughter-in-law. Come back to Kolkata with us. I will get you a better girl and will make her Lakshmi for our home.

Akash – How can you talk with low standard mentality!

Mrs. Smriti – You are wondering that I have a dirty mentality! So let me tell you another point. You all would never realize the truth unless explained.

Akash – What else you want to tell mom!

Mrs. Smriti – Yes I am telling you. Ask your father also listen to it. You and your father both are same. Both are not able to understand that so called innocent girl is ditching you all.

Mr. Subhas – What else you want to tell about poor Sunita?

Mrs. Smriti – Sunita’s brother, parents all are black skin. Her all friends are with black skin. How come Sunita is of fair complexion? Do you all have any answer?

Mr. Subhas – Be clear, tell complete sentence.

Mrs. Smriti – Sunita is not their daughter. Or else Sunita’s mother had relation with some north Indian male. Sunita is his daughter. And you are asking me to accept her as my daughter-in-law! What you are thinking!

Mr. Subhas – I am again telling that you have a dirty mental frame. How can you say so for that family!

Mrs. Smriti – I know that you also do not like an old woman like me anymore. Looking at that young girl your tongue also started salivating!

Akash – What the hell are you two talking! Are you human being!

Mrs. Smriti – For you, only that bitch is ‘Human’. We are all old haggard and there is no need to bother about us.

Akash – Ok mom, I have understood you. There is no point in talking to you. You and Dad stay happy with your ideas. And let me live here with my Sunita. You don’t need to worry about my life.

Akash stormed out of the hotel room. He wanted to go back to his Sunita. On reaching the canal side he could not walk more. He sat there and started weeping. After an hour or so he stopped crying and recovered up to some extent. The tear dried up but the mark remains. The mark left by the dried tears can never be removed. There are so many cosmetics but none can remove these spots.
Akash lost count of time. He sat there and was not moving at all. Just before evening Rajan and Dibya were returning home. They stopped seeing Akash. They could understand that Akash was still upset due to the mishap of Sunita. They tried to talk to him. But Akash kept quiet. Rajan and Dibya repeatedly said that their bad days are over and Sunita was recovering.

After some more time Akash spoke, “I know Sunita is recovered. I can understand Sunita would have problem in getting pregnant in future. But I also know that she belongs to me forever.”

Rajan – We all know that. The doctor also said that Sunita may have problem in getting pregnant again. We will look into that afterwards. What has happened to you now?

Akash – My Mother

Rajan – What about your mother! What has happened to her!!

Akash – Now mom is saying that Sunita is never a good girl. She was telling much more dirty things for my Sunita, but I would not be able share those words with you. You please leave me alone for some more time. I will come and join Sunita very soon.
प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
दिल से दिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
तुफानो में साहिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
यूँ तो मिल जाता है हर कोई!
मगर आप जैसे दोस्त नसीब वालों को मिलते हैं!
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Rajan and Dibya sat there for some more time and then left. Akash went to Sunita at 7 in the evening. After some time Mr. Subhas reached their home. He enquired about Akash. Rajan came out and informed him, “Uncle Akash broke down completely and I am not able to understand the reason.”

Akash came out of Sunita’s room and said, “Papa, I am very fine. Please do not get worried about me. You please look after my mother. If she ever understands her mistake I would return. If she ever be able to get rid of her dirty thoughts I would be back home, otherwise I will live here with my Sunita.”

Mr. Subhas – I am feeling helpless dear. I may shut her down by shouting on her but that would not change her behavior towards Sunita.

Akash – I can understand that papa. I do not have any ill feeling with you.

Mr. Subhas – But just for this, how can you leave Kolkata permanently! This is not fair.

Akash – Papa, now you please go back to the hotel. We should not talk all these here. Discuss with my mother. Tomorrow I will come to your hotel and talk everything in details.

Sunita could hear everything from inside. But she could not understand the problem clearly. Rajan and Sunita’s mother also could guess that there was some issue. But no one asked anything to Akash. Akash went inside and lied down beside Sunita. Sunita got us slowly and came to her mother. She told them that Akash was broken down badly and therefore she would talk to Akash in the next morning. Rajan told them what he learned from Akash. Sunita’s mother expressed that it’s good that Akash do not have any misunderstanding. She told, “Yesterday Akash’s mother was happy but I fail to understand what has happened today. I do not understand the reason of her wild behavior in spite of Sunita is sick!”

Sunita, “Maa, please give Akash something to eat. He is very much tired due to three days train journey and over that this mental harassment. I will let him sleep early.”

Akash was not willing to have any food. He said that he was not hungry. Sunita feed him something after lot of persuasion. After dinner Sunita asked him to sleep. He slept embracing Sunita. After some time Sunita get out of his embrace very slowly. Then she went to have dinner. After dinner she also lied down beside Akash. After a long time she got Akash beside her at night. But no one was ready for the price she had given. No parents in this world would like to pay this cost in lieu of any aspiration. However she was feeling happy that her Akash was with him.
Next morning both of them went to watch the sunrise. However they were not in right mental frame to enjoy sunrise. The sun also was hidden behind the cloud. As if he was also very sad. He had given them too severe punishment. Both Sunita and Akash kneeled down in front of sun and started praying.

Om Jabakushuma Songkasam Kashyapeyam Mahadyutim.
Dhantarim sarba papaghnya, pronohtosmi Dibakaram.

Oh Sun God, we have sinned. Some mistakes we have done willingly and some without realizing that it was sin. We made love in front of you. That was the worst sin we ever did. We have not given you your due respect. We promise knowingly not to do any sinful act. Please forgive us oh Lord!

They kept their eyes and prayed silently. When they opened their eyes they saw that sun came out from the clouds and was shining brightly. Sunita said, “Our god has forgiven us.”

Akash – Yes, very soon we will get back our life.
प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

At morning nine Akash went to the hotel. Mr. Subhas asked about health of Sunita. Akash replied she was better and that afternoon Rajan would take her to doctor for further check up. He asked his father, “When you are returning?”
Mr. Subhas – Tonight we will leave for Madras. Tomorrow from Madras we will catch Coromondal Express.

Mrs. Smriti – Are you happy now? You two start dancing again. No one would say you anything. Start all your dirty acts again. You do not need to keep our prestige in mind.

Akash- Mom, I do not want to discuss any more with you about Sunita. I do not have any ill feeling with you. But I would never take Sunita in our home. And as
Sunita cannot go to our home, I also would never go there.

Mrs. Smriti – How you expect that I will allow Sunita in my home?

Akash – I never expect anything from you. You be happy with your age old concept. It’s not my responsibility to explain the truth to you. Today I am going to our office here and let me try to get transferred to Palkkad.

Mr. Subhas – Are you really going to leave us?

Akash – Do I have any other option? If you can suggest I will accept.

Mr. Subhas – Today your mom behaves like this. She would understand everything very soon. All will be normal again.

Mrs. Smriti – How do you expect that I will accept this ‘Illegal’ relation?

Mr. Subhas – You do not have the capability to understand exactly what is meant by ‘Illegal’.

Akash – Papa, you have explained all these things to mom since last 25 years. You may continue teaching her for 25 years more. However without Sunita I would not live, not even for a single day.

Mr. Subhas – Do not you have any responsibility towards your parents?

Akash – Yes I have duties towards my parents. However my duty towards Sunita is more important than that. You are there for mom and she is there for you. Sunita left her parents after holding my hands. As of now there is none for her. It’s true that her parents and friends would look after her but the end responsibility is mine. So I can never leave Sunita alone.

Mrs. Smriti – Why you are talking to this boy? He only understands Sunita and nothing else.

Akash wanted to shout but somehow controlled himself. Then he said, “Papa, tell me one thing. All the animals follow the rule of the nature, is not it?

Mr. Subhas – Yes
Akash – The nature has same rule for all the animals, do you accept that?

Mr. Subhas – Certainly, nature treats everyone similarly. The nature never forgives anyone who goes against nature.

Akash – Papa, I am not saying about going against nature. For all the animals their primary responsibility is to give birth of their offspring. The most important responsibility given to us by Nature is bringing up our next generation.

Mr. Subhas – Yes dear you are very much correct.

Akash – For a man, his parents cannot give his children but his wife can. And therefore for him, his wife is more important responsibility than his parents.

Mr. Subhas – Probably yes.

Akash – All the animals train their offspring to be self-dependant. Both the parents of a tiger teach their kids for hunting and parents of a bird teach their kids flying. Similarly every human being gets their kids ready for the world, teach him in schools and colleges. He spends whatever he can for betterment of his kids.

Mr. Subhas – yes very much true.

Akash – In nature except human for no other animal the kids look after their old parents.

Mr. Subhas – That is the reason human are different than all other animal.

Akash – That is right but that is never nature’s law, which is human law.

Mr. Subhas – OK, so?

Akash – And now as per nature’s law my prime duty is to bring my kids in to this world. For that I need Sunita and not my mother. And now if you two accept Sunita I will look after you otherwise, please forgive me. I do not have any duties to you.

Mr. Subhas – How can you say this to us? How can you forget what we have done for you!

Akash – Papa, may be I spoke rudely. May be I could not spoke in the right way. But tell me if I am wrong logically.

Mr. Subhas – You are right logically. But…

Akash – Papa, you two have spent your life’s major part to bring me up. I am not denying that. But all the parents do that and so it is nothing unusual or great in nature. But in return a child does not have any debt to his parents.

Mr. Subhas – Why there is no debt?

Akash – Papa, what is a debt? For any debt to be valid there has to be an agreement of repayment. The agreement can be either written or verbal. Without the agreement the repayment is never accepted. Have you made any agreement with me at the time of my birth? Then why should I accept that as debt?
Mr. Subhas – Today you are speaking too differently. But I am not minding your words. We only are responsible for this. I can understand when at what mental state a boy like you can behave so rudely. But I am now not accusing you. If possible please forgive me.

Akash bowed down and touched the feet of his father and said, “Papa, please do not say this to me. I always do respect you and will do in future too. I know only a mother can love without any self interest. But today what mom said to me in the name of love, is not acceptable to me. I also know that my mom does not understand that she does not understand. Now if mom can ever understands Sunita we will come back home.

Both Mr. Subhas and Mrs. Smriti were quiet. Mr. Subhas did not have anything else to say. Mrs. Smriti was not able to understand fully what Akash said. Long time ago Bankim Chandra wrote that the intelligence of women are like the two halves of a broken coconut, never a complete one. By now most of the women are able to come out that state. But till date many women are like they were two hundred years back.

Akash got up, touched feet of both his parents. Mr. Subhas blessed him but there was reaction in Mrs. Smriti. Sometime we give more importance to our ego than the love. Mr. Subhas came out with Akash. He gave Rs. 20000/- to Akash and said, “I know now you need lot of money to start a new home. With this money you would be comfortable in doing that. And it is not a loan; it is part of my duty. By the nature’s law till the time you are settled, it’s my responsibility.”

Akash accepts the money. He did never have any ego and he could never refuse anything to his father. He said, “Papa, forgive me please. I do not know what I said at that time. I know I was not right.”

I also do not know what Akash said was right or wrong!
बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

From the hotel Akash goes to the doctor. She was checking Sunita. She told, “As of now Sunita is fine. But you two should keep away sex for three more months. The fetus expired due to almost direct impact with the brick corner. Her Fallopian tube is also damaged. However Sunita is almost a kid, so her recovery would be faster. She would need to go through few more investigation after three months.

From there Akash went to his Palkkad office. They had branches all over India (now also they have). Bangalore is their head office. However owner Mr. Nambiar used to sit in Palakkad factory, as Kerala was his native place. While in training he had met Mr. Nambiar. Therefore in that day also he went straight to Mr. Nambiar. Akash explained him everything and expressed his willingness to be posted in Palakkad. Mr. Nambiar had called the factory manager and asked him to arrange Akash’s transfer to the plant. The manager replied, “While Akash was here, I was impressed with his creativity. I wanted him in R&D. I know he would do better in R&D than field service. I will arrange everything. He can start here from tomorrow itself. I will complete all the administrative formalities.”

Akash was very much happy. He had requested ten days leave to bring his some belongings to that place. Mr. Nambiar said that was not a problem and requested the manager to approve his leave.

Akash and Sunita in Palakkad –

It’s almost one month Akash is living in Palakkad with his Sunita. Rajan has arranged a small but beautiful house for them near the canal. Akash is working fine in the office. Rajan and Dibya planned to marry after one more year. Sunita was very happy after getting Akash with her. Some time Mr. Subhas calls in Akash’s office. Mrs. Smriti was same as earlier. Neither Chandrika nor Mr. Subhas could change her mind.

Sunita started going to college. Akash could not go to Kolkata yet. He was not able to leave Sunita again. Every night he loves his Sunita. They do everything except touching Sunita’s canal.

Latha was also same. She was continuing her physical relation with twenty to twenty five boys and teachers. Dibya and Sunita see them going to the jungle. Once Dibya asked Sunita to follow Latha just to check what they do. Sunita was not willing to go but after lot of Dibya’s persuasion she did follow Latha along with Dibya. What they saw in the jungle made Sunita to almost faint. Latha was there with three boys. All were stark naked and were doing all kind of sex activities. All the three boys fucked Latha turn by turn and along with all other imaginable and unimaginable acts. Sunita almost ran away from that place. Dibya also followed her and asked why she ran away. Sunita said that she was not able to withstand what Latha and her companions were doing. They had made sex a dirty game. Sunita had seen sex as worship. But Latha and her sex servants had made sex an act of sin. Sunita and Akash also do sex every time but they never taken sex as Latha and her team. Some day she would get the result of this rowdiness. Sunita was not able to accept this to happen to Latha, her friend.

In that very evening, Sunita asked Latha about what they were doing in the afternoon.

Latha – Dibya and you saw what we were doing.

Sunita – Do you know that we were watching?

Latha – Yes, I saw you two were watching our sex fun.

Sunita – Still you continued to do all those dirty acts!

Latha – You and Akash also did sex in front of others and that to hundreds of unknown people.

Sunita – We worshipped each other but you were doing dirty sex and that is sin.

Latha – Very well said Sunita! When you do sex that is worship and when I do the same act it is sin!

Sunita – We do it after marriage.

Latha – You did it before marriage too. Dibya and Rajan also do it.

Sunita – Yes we do but not like the dogs and mules. Once we tried to go for group sex but Akash stopped me and saved us from doing sin.

Latha – I do not understand your concept. I cannot differentiate between ‘worship sex’ and ‘sin sex’. I can understand that ‘boys that thing’ would go inside ‘my this thing’. I believe you and Dibya also do the same thing only.

Sunita – It is impossible to explain to you. If someone is pretending to be sleeping, no one can wake him up. And you were doing sex without any condom. What would happen if you become pregnant?

Latha – I am not that idiot. I never allow them to ejaculate inside me. And my aunt has taught me how to expel the semen out if any one ejaculates inside. Please stop worrying about me. If I am doing sin it would not be your problem. And if I am in danger I would never be your burden.

Sunita – Here you are doing another mistake. We are friends since more that last 15 years. May be you were my friend before that, but none of us could remember those days. You will be my friend forever. If you become chief minister of Kerala you will be my friend. Even if you go to jail for any crime you will remain my friend.

Latha – When I said that you are not my friend. As I accept you my friend, I disclose everything to you.

Sunita – Then why you said that if you are in danger I would not bother!

Latha – Sorry dear! That was my mistake but I will be careful so that I am not in danger.

Latha did not change. They saw her doing sex with teachers in the teachers’ room after closing. Latha was insatiable in sex. She did her best to get maximum possible sex.
बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Almost every night Sunita start her puja with “Ph my lord”. Akash tried a lot to stop it but could not succeed. Most of the time there was no one else other than Sunita and Akash in their adobe. For pleasure of Akash most of the time, Sunita stays nude. Once she asked Akash, “Why I only stay nude at home?”

Akash – I love to see you nude and therefore you will stay nude.

Sunita – I also love you.

Akash – Whether I am nude or not, you will love me.

Sunita – That means you do not love me, you love my nudity.

Akash – No dear, as I love you, I love your nudity.

Sunita – I also love your peacock.

Akash – There lies the problem. If I leave my peacock open in front of you, it would start jumping with joy. But the canal of yours is closed for the time being. So I keep it confined.

Sunita started weeping. She was not feeling well as she was not able to give pleasure to his peacock.

Akash – Why you are weeping dear?

Sunita – For me you are accepting so much pain. You have left your family for me but I cannot give you your due pleasure.

Akash – I am happy that I am with you. I am happy that I can see you every morning. I am happy that you are smiling always with me. My biggest pleasure is that I am able to keep you happy. What is the big deal if I am not able to get that physical pleasure? It’s not that I do not like to stay nude in front of you. But I want to be cautious.

Sunita – Still you have to compromise a lot for me.

Akash – This compromise is not for your happiness only. I am happy only when you are happy. So whatever compromise I am doing, is for our love.
They sat quietly for some time. Then they embrace each other. Then they start laughing together.

Akash – You are my golden girl. You are my mermaid.

Sunita – You are my Lord Siva. You are the owner of my life and mind.
बन्धन