MY LAST COMMAND

jay

Re: MY LAST COMMAND

Post by jay »

Today is 1st day of January .My office is open. But I am so upset that I applied for the leave and asked Mahima to visit the house of Shalini immediately to inform her that I am ready for her punishment. Mahima went out of the house and I was lying on the bed fearing in anticipation of the punishment being given by Shalini.
After about half an hour, Mahima came back and informed me that Shalini has agreed to give you the punishment and she will not tell about the last night’s incident to anyone. Though she has got video footage of that incident as an evidence, but she will not use that video clip and will delete the same in case you co-operate with her and accept your punishment without asking any question. She will come to our House at 9 PM today for giving you the punishment. Her personal servant Rohan will also accompany her as usual.

After hearing from Mahima all this, I was clueless as to what to say or do and immediately proceeded to washroom. After I became fresh, I took the breakfast which was already lying on the dining table and thereafter again gone to Bedroom to relax as I was not only feeling upset, but feeling tired also. In normal situations, I would have asked Mahima to satisfy my sexual urge ,but I was not in a position to do any such thing in the current situation.

Infact, I was eagerly waiting for the punishment and was hoping that once she gives me the punishment, everything will be fine thereafter and I would be able to live a normal life. Mahima was acting very strange and she was unmindful of my real situation. After becoming fresh, she dressed herself in a very seductive and body hugging gown and one can easily see and enjoy her figure in this dress, but I was in no mood to enjoy all these luxuries right now and was much worried about the punishment. Once Mahima came to me to inform that lunch is ready on the table,then I asked her-“What is the age of Shaliniji ?”
Mahima replied instantly-“ She is just 24.His husband is 30.”
My age is also 24. It means that I will be punished by a lady of my age.
I further asked Mahima-“You were talking about her personal servant Rohan who has clicked the video on her mobile……I mean to say how he is assisting Shaliniji ?”
Mahima,probably have understood my discomfort, by now very well and she was replying to my questions in such a manner that my fear was increasing further. She replied-“ Rohan is about 19 years of age and she has initially kept him to assist her in her domestic kitchen work and sweeping of the house.But now, she is using him for other purposes also like…………”

Before Mahima could complete her sentence, there was knock at the door and Mahima rushed to open the door. I also followed her behind. She opened the door and there I saw one very handsome young guy in his early twenties. He was wearing Red color vest and very tight shorts. Mahima invited him into the house. He came and told Mahima-“Madam has informed that she will come at sharp 8 PM and I will be here at sharp 7 pm . I will take roughly one hour to make your husband ready for punishment. If you want to change the schedule,then let me know so that Madam can arrange her schedule accordingly.”

Mahima looked at me and seeing no response from my side, she said- “We are OK and will be ready at 7 PM.”

Rohan further said- “ I would need your husband Manish in the Bedroom and for the first one hour, nobody will disturb me in the Bedroom.”

Mahima again looked at me and seeing no response from my side, replied to Rohan-“ We are OK with whatever is your procedure for handing out the punishment.”
Rohan went out after this and I sat at the dining table fully humiliated and my face burning red with shame. This illiterate boy, atleast 6 years younger to me, will make me ready for punishment. Shalini must have done this with a purpose so that her “object of punishment” further feels humiliated and degraded. I took the lunch with great difficulty. Mahima was constantly observing me and told me-“You should take it easy. Once this is over-everything would be fine.”

Now I do not even have the courage to ask Mahima about this boy Rohan,who was looking very commanding and authoritative by his attitude and his tone was almost threatening. I was more scared of him than Shalini now. What does he mean by “making me ready for the punishment” ? This question was further increasing my worry. I am a Class One Government Officer and he is just an illiterate boy hired by Shalini as her Domestic Servant .Is he going to “make me ready for the punishment ?” What will he do with me ? Such types of several questions were adding to my worry and I was feeling helpless and fully defeated.

It was already 6 PM and Rohan was supposed to come to our house after one hour at 7 PM for making me ready for the punishment. Mahima was sitting with me on the Bed and advising regularly to stay calm and cool and not to take this punishment very seriously. Suddenly I thought of changing my cloths as I was wearing the casuals. I approached towards the cupboard and took out my Navy Blue T-Shirt and Trouser to make myself more presentable before Rohan and Shalini come to our house.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)