MY LAST COMMAND

jay

MY LAST COMMAND

Post by jay »

MY LAST COMMAND

When I got selected for a Government Job, all my family members were more happy than me as they started getting several lucrative marriage proposals for me. I was just 24 and was in no hurry to get married. However my parents kept pressurizing me for an early marriage as they were more interested in the handsome dowry offers than my marriage.
After it became clear that I will have to marry as early as possible due to family pressure, I told very clearly to my parents that I will first meet the girl and only after my approval for the girl, my marriage would be arranged. I am a resident of Village Makanpur and I was supposed to join the duty on my Government Job in the adjoining city Pune after one month. My parents readily agreed to my condition and arranged the photographs of the 20 girls ,all from my own village, for my perusal so that I can select the girl from the photographs and a meeting could be arranged.
Most of the boys of my age want an educated and modern looking girl as his wife-On the contrary-I was looking for a simple village girl irrespective of her education or modernity –my only criteria was that the girl should be extremely beautiful. Some of my friends who are already married have told me that the simple uneducated girls from villages are much more obedient that the so called educated and modern looking girls and when it comes to satisfy your sexual fantasies, such village girls are more than happy to comply your all wishes and fantasies than their Urban counterparts.
I glanced through all the 20 photographs of the girls-most of the girls were average looking and were dressed in conservative clothes. There were three photographs in which girls were draped in Saree and their face was also partly covered in Saree-I dumped all other 17 photographs and handed over the selected 3 photographs to my parents so that they can arrange my meeting with all these 3 girls.
The news that I was now a very big Government Officer spread in the small village very fast . None of the boys from our Village could ever get any Government Job. Clearly I was in high demand by the parents of the eligible girls and when I told my parents to convey in clear terms that I will meet each girl in a closed room alone –the parents readily agreed leaving aside their conservative mindset. I also made it clear that I would like to meet the girl draped in Chiffon Saree. I was mainly interested to see the face of the girls and their figure to ascertain whether my criteria is met or not. Seeing that the parents of the girls were willing to accept my all conditions, I put another condition to meet all the three girls in a nearby City Hotel Room. With great difficulty, my this condition was also agreed upon by the parents and it was decided that next day all the three girls will go with me to the nearby City Hotel by Car where I will take the interview of all the girls.
Next day a Car with Driver arrived my home in which all the three girls were sitting in the back side seat of the Car. Girls were draped in Chiffon Saree as was desired by me but their faces were still covered partly. Girls, however, were looking very beautiful. I did not like the idea of Driver in the Car and asked him to leave immediately as I could drive the car very well. The driver left the steering and I took the charge of the Car. City Hotel was nearly 15 Kms.from my village where you can reach by Car in 30 Minutes. I started the Car and came on the main road linking my village to the nearby City Hotel. The road was almost deserted. I stopped the Car at one place and asked one of the girls from back side to come to the front side with me. I opened the door lock and facilitated the exit of the girl from back side to front side. I also asked all the girls to remove the Saree from their face as I wanted unrestricted view of their facial beauty. Clearly all the girls knew very well that they were competing with each other and complied my directions instantly.
I was speaking to all the girls in their native village language. The girl on my left side seat in the front was Sangeeta and was draped in Blue Saree. Other 2 girls on the back side, Mahima and Roshni were wearing Light Green and Purple Color Sarees. All were looking really stunning. The Chiffon saree covered body of the girls were only giving the general idea about their figure and I was busy in my thoughts for my next plan of action so that I can get a clear view of their figures and could finally decide –which girl to marry ?. We have already covered the distance of nearly 8 kms. And the Car was running on the deserted road having long trees on both the sides. I somehow gathered some courage and asked the girls to drop their Saree from their shoulders so that I could view their Blouse Covered breasts and smooth naked belly. None of the girls could understand what I really meant and looked at each other for any possible clue. I stopped the Car at roadside under a Tree and removed the Saree of Sangeeta from her shoulders and asked the other girls also to do the same. Girls were hesitating but there was competition and Mahima and Roshni also dropped their sarees clearly showing their Blouse Covered Breasts and naked belly. I could clearly see the red faced girls burning with shame and my rising dick under my Jeans.I placed my right hand on the naked belly of Sangeeta and as expected she jumped from her seat as if she got some electric current. I asked her to sit properly and also told her that this is only a trailer of the things which are going to happen in the Hotel Room. After caressing her smooth belly with my hands for some time, I made all of them to re- adjust their Sarees in original position and started the Car towards the Hotel.
After reaching the Hotel, we were welcomed by the Manager who guided us to a spacious Room on the Third Floor of the Hotel. I placed a “Do Not Disturb” Tag on the door of the Room and locked the room from inside. This was a big spacious room consisting of 2 interconnecting rooms.
I made myself comfortable on a large Sofa Chair lying in the Room and addressed to all the Girls the Rules for the Competition in their own native language –“ Listen…..as you all know that I am here to select the Girl which will be my wife and for selecting the right girl, I am organizing this Competition. I will give 5 different commands to all of you and you will have to obey those commands in the shortest possible time. The girl who is able to comply all the 5 Commands in shortest possible time will be declared winner of this Hot Competition and I will marry her as a reward for her obedience. If you have any hesitation or objection or do not want to participate in this competition-you are free to tell me before the completion gets started “
When I did not hear any reaction or objection from any of the girls, I gave them my first command-“Remove your Saree “
I was looking at the time in my Mobile Phone.
None of the girls was prepared for such command as was evident from their face expressions-after few moments,Mahima first started removing her Saree followed by Roshni and Sangeeta. Mahima came first in complying this command who took only 30 seconds to remove the saree followed by Sangeeta and Roshni who took 45 and 60 seconds respectively in removing the Saree. I noted down the time taken by all three on a paper and feasted my eyes on their bodies covered in Blouse and Petticoat only.
“Now remove your Petticoat also ! “ was my next command.
Sangeeta was first to remove the Petticoat in just 15 seconds followed by Mahima who took 30 seconds in removing her Petticoat.Roshni did not remove her Petticoat as ordered and was out of competition as per the rules. Now both the girls were only in their Underwear and their naked legs and thighs were on display for my evaluation.
“Now remove your blouse also !” was my third command.
This time Mahima started removing the Blouse and took 30 seconds to remove the same. Sangeeta did not remove the Blouse and was eliminated from the competition. I asked both Roshni and Sangeeta to wear their clothes as they both have been eliminated from the competition and the Mahima was the clear winner so far. Mahima was looking very stunning and sexy in her Bra and Panty. I looked at Mahima who was burning red with shame and humiliation and told her-“You have to comply 2 more commands to win this competition.”
Sangeeta and Roshni both have draped their Sarees and I asked them to wait in another room. Now I was alone in the room with Mahima.
“Come here and sit on your knees before me.” I gave her the 4th command indicating her the place where she was supposed to sit on her knees.
Mahima came towards me and placed herself on her knees before me between my legs to the best of her ability and understanding. I caressed her cheeks with my hands and she jumped at my first touch on her body. The cock covered in my Jeans has become rock hard by now and when I opened my zip and took out in front of Mahima, she could not understand what was going to happen next.
“Open your mouth.” Was my last command.
She opened her mouth and my cock entered her open mouth instantly. After keeping my cock for sometime in her mouth I took it out and told her-“You have followed my all orders till my last command and you have been selected to be my wife.”
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Re: MY LAST COMMAND

Post by jay »

Part-2
“Now stand up and dress yourself……….we have to go back “, I asked her and she immediately started to pick her petticoat and Saree and draped them on her beautiful body.
I also called Sangeeta and Roshni who were waiting in the other connecting Room and left the Hotel Room with all the three girls.
In the Car, I made Sangeeta and Roshni to sit in the back side and ordered Mahima to sit in the front side of the Car near my driving seat. I took the driver’s seat and started the Car towards the village road. Once we came on the main road connecting my village to the city, the weather suddenly changed and heavy rain started. I have to slow down the speed of the car due to the rain as a measure of precaution. As there was no possibility of the rain stopping for the next few hours, I decided to enjoy the travel time upto the village. There was very less visibility outside the car in view of the dark cloudy sky and the heavy rainfall and the car was going on the road at an average speed of around 20 Kms.There was not much traffic on the road and there were long trees on both sides of the road.
I looked back on Sangeeta and Roshni. Both were looking outside the Car and enjoying the rainfall view. Mahima, who was going to be my wife, was, however, not looking outside, but looking towards me as if waiting for my further directions for her. I did not disappoint her and asked her to drop her pallu of the saree at one side so that I can not only have the unrestricted view of her upper body but also could explore her smooth belly and navel area with my hands while driving the Car. She instantly dropped her pallu to her left side and I placed my left hand on her smooth belly and started playing with her navel with my fingers. She was aware of the presence of Sangeeta and Roshni in the Car and her face expressions were amazing and inviting. As the car was running steady at a very slow speed, I was able to drive the car holding the steering wheel with my right hand only.
My left hand was now freely moving on her body parts .I also pinched her blouse covered breasts one by one and started caressing her breasts for some time. Thereafter my hand again came back to my favorite spot-her navel area and started exploring her tenderness to the fullest. To test her obedience, I also tried to insert my fingers inside her Saree draped on her waist below her navel. Shame and Humiliation was clearly visible on her face and she was now trying to resist my attempt of inserting my hand into her area below the navel draped into light green saree. As she was in panic, she tried to stop my hand going further below the navel.
I did not like her stopping me the exploration of her body and slapped her cheeks playfully-“Do not dare to stop me again……….you are now going to be punished for this.” With this, I stopped the car under a tree on the roadside and took out my leather belt from my jeans. I raised both her hand and tied them with my leather belt to the head rest of the seat. Now, with both her hands tied up with my belt with the seat head rest, she was completely helpless and at my mercy………………..
To be continued…………………..
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Part-3
After I tied her hands, Mahima’s situation was really very erotic and my cock inside my jeans instantly became rock hard. It was now very difficult for me to control myself. The continuous rainfall outside was further adding to my excitement. I took my face near her face and placed my lips on her lips. She jumped up very eroticallty on this move. I thoroughly enjoyed her erotic jumpings and kept kissing her lips for some time.
When I left her, she looked at me and said for the first time-“ My only concern is Sangeeta and Roshni-both are witnessing our drama live and will tell everybody in the village about the same…….so please do not do such things in front of them.”
I assured Mahima and warned Sangeeta and Roshni at the same time taking my Mobile in my hand-“I have captured video and photographs of both of you while you were undressing and presenting youself before me for my evaluation……..I hope, you both understand that in case you tell anything about what all happened during this journey, these videos and pictures will be circulated in the entire village.”
After I said this, both Sangeeta and Roshni became very scared and said-“ No …..we will not tell anything to anybody about all this…but please delete these videos and photos from mobile.”
Looking both of them very scared, my cock further jumped in anticipation of some extra bonus fun. I untied the hands of Mahima from the Seat Head Rest and asked her to sit in the back side of the Car while I called Roshni to come in the front seat with me. Both the girls complied my order and in the process they both became wet due to heavy rainfall water on their bodies. I again started the Car in slow motion and asked Roshni to drop her pallu like Mahima so that I can take some fun with her also. She dropped her Saree pallu to her left giving me the unrestricted view of her fair and tight belly and the blouse covered breasts. Due to rainwater her blouse was also wet clearly showing the outline of her Bra covered breasts.
I placed my left hand on her breasts and pinched them to check her facial expressions. I also explored her flat belly and the navel area for some time before placing my finger on her really erotic lips. My finger kept roaming on her lips for some time and then I inserted my finger in her mouth with the command-“suck my finger”. She began licking and sucking my finger to the best of her ability.The erection of my cock was growing very fast and it became almost uncontrollable, I again stopped the Car under a roadside tree and told her to go to the back side and called Sangeeta to the front. Sangeeta opened the backside door of the Car and came to the front side of the Car with me.After changing the sitting arrangement I again started the car in very slow motion and ordered Sangeeta-“Drop your saree pallu”
In the meantime I have opened the Zip of my Jeans and took out the hard rock cock. I asked Sangeeta-“Hold it with your hand and caress it with your fingers”. Sangeeta did not move and I have to slap her playfully to enforce my command. When she held my cock with her first ever touch, it became further hard on her touching with her soft fingers. I nearly stopped the Car for some time and made her bend towards my cock-“Take it in your mouth.” She looked reluctant to obey now. I slapped her and ordered-“Do it fast…….or else I have your video and photos which will be circulated to all in your village”.My threat worked on her and she instantly took my hard rock cock in her soft mouth. I adjusted her body properly so that she can explore my cock comfortably while I drive the car in slow motion. I started the car again in slow motion towards the village fully enjoying the oral pleasure given by Sangeeta’s soft lips and tongue.
To be continued………………..
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Part-4
After some time , my cock exploded in her hot mouth. I ordered her to drink all my juice and not a single drop should come out of her mouth. She complied my command and took all my hot cum in her mouth. Before she could take away her lips from my cock, I ordered her again-“Lick it clean now.” She had no choice and cleaned my cock with her lips.
After having enough fun with all of them, I looked at the watch-The village was just 5 kms.away. I ordered all the girls to adjust their clothes and saree properly and made all of them to sit in the back side of the Car.
When I reached my home in the Village, the driver of the Car was waiting. I came out of the Car and driver took the car key from me. Before he could start the Car, my father came out from the house and asked me secretly-“ What happened ? Did you select any of the girls ?”
“Yes…I have selected Mahima.” I announced my decision.
After hearing my decision, he hinted the driver to go and drop all the girls to their respective houses and I came inside my home with him.
News spread like fire the same evening in the whole village that I have selected Mahima and she is going to be my wife. Everybody was in a great hurry and the date of the marriage was fixed which was after 3 days.
The marriage formality was conducted with traditional village customs and Mahima finally came to my home after the marriage. There was still 25 days time to join my duty in the Pune and during these days my father, mother and other family members insisted that I should remain with them in the meantime .Our house was very huge with six rooms on the ground floor ,4 rooms on the first floor and 1 room with attached bathroom on the 2nd floor. In this 2nd floor room which was away from the noise of the relatives and was an isolated one, the arrangement for my first night were made. The room was adequately decorated to suit the occasion. My sister Vidya made preparations for my first night.She not only readied my room with lot of rose flowers, she also prepared Mahima for the occasion and left her in the room at 9 PM.
After Vidya left Mahima in the Bedroom for our first night, she informed me with strange smile on her face-“ Go Bhaiyya.Bhabhi is eagerly waiting for you.”
I purposely kept Mahima waiting for about an hour and entered the room at around 10 PM. As expected she was sitting clad in red saree with ghoonghat on her face. There was lot of jwellery items on different parts of her body. My cock was jumping in anticipation. I removed her ghoonghat with my hand and held her chin with my hand-“I am coming back within 5 minutes.In the mean time, keep yourself ready for my enjoyment and fun. There should be no cloth or jewellery on your body. You have to obey all my commands without any question-understand ?”
Though she looked puzzled, she looked at me and nodded her head in agreement.
“Good ! you have to take off all your clothes and jewellery and thereafter you will stand on the Bed with your hands raised up in straight position. In case I find that you are not following any of my commands properly and to my satisfaction, you will be given proper punishment so that you can learn to obey me.”
After saying this, I left the room and kept roaming outside for about 15 minutes. I also locked the entrance gate of the 2nd floor from inside so that nobody could come without knocking the door. The open space outside my 2nd floor room was open from one side where we can see a huge garden which becomes deserted in the evening so there was complete privacy after I locked the entrance of the floor from inside.
When I entered the room, I found Mahima standing on the Bed in the desired position-but she gave me the ample opportunity for giving her the punishment. She removed all her jewellery, Saree , petticoat and blouse, but she was still wearing bra and panty. My cock further jumped in anticipation of her punishment and her erotic view in her red bra and panty.
To be continued…………………
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Part-5
I sat on the sofa lying near the Bed and ordered her-“Come here !”
She looked scared and came down from the Bed and stood before me waiting for my further instructions. I slapped her panty covered back and said-“I told you to remove all your clothes, but you are still wearing Bra and Panty-I will not tolerate any disobedience. Now you will be punished.”
I placed my hand on her flat smooth belly and started caressing her soft tight flesh. In the process her exploration, my fingers went inside her panty and felt her hairless pussy. She kept jumping on my explorations. I ordered her-“Remove your panty and show me your pussy.”
She instantly complied and took off her panty.
“Take off your Bra also ! “ I commanded and she took no time in removing the same from her breasts. Now she was standing before me completely naked showing me her sexy body.Her smooth and silky thighs were tempting enough for exploration and my one hand started to roam on her inner thighs. The erection in my pant now became even more prominent and looking for immediate relief.
“Now sit here on your knees” I commanded her.
She complied instantly and positioned herself before me.
“Open the zip of my pant and take out my cock” I ordered her, slapping both her cheeks slowly and playfully.
She further came towards me to open the zip of my pant and after opening the same, she saw my massive erection developing behind my white color underwear. Shame, humiliation and hesitation was clearly visible on her face and I was really enjoying all this game-I knew very well that she will have to be treated like a sex slave from the very beginning so that I can enjoy my domination over her for the rest of the life.
I again slapped her-“Take it out !”
In her efforts to take my erect cock from the underwear, her fingers kept rolling on my covered cock for some time making it further erect and finally she took out my cock and held it in her hand, looking at me as if waiting for my further commands.
Slapping her again, I told her-“Take it in your mouth and swirl your tongue over it again and again till my further instructions. Any disobedience will bring further punishment.”
Once she took my cock inside her hot mouth and started massaging it with her tongue, I made myself comfortable on the sofa. This fun game continued for some time and after some time I exploded in her mouth with my instructions-“You have to drink all my juices without fail and not a single drop of it should fall on the floor.”
She tried to obey my instructions to the best of her abilities and took all my Cock Juice in her mouth leaving some drops on my Shoes in the process. This gave me yet another opportunity to humiliate and degrade her-“You have dropped some of my juices on my shoes –now lick my shoes clean ! “
She was visibly shocked as she was not expecting this command from me. She tried to speak something, but I stopped her by slapping her again-“You are not allowed to speak. Just listen what I say and obey without raising any question. Now do it fast .“
She was really helpless and had to bend her body so that she can lick my shoes clean. It was difficult position for her but it was very erotic position and my cock was jumped again at this erotic power play. After licking my shoes clean to my satisfaction, she again took the standing position as directed by me.
To be continued…………………..
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories