MY LAST COMMAND

jay

Re: MY LAST COMMAND

Post by jay »

Part-6
As she Was completely naked ,she was finding it very uncomfortable to stand before me with her hands raised upside. For some time I played my hands on the inner part of her smooth silky thighs and made her face turn red with shame and humiliation.
“Now the time for your punishment.” I looked at her and ordered-“Hold both your ears with your hands and make 100 sit-ups. You have to loudly count each sit up. Any sit-up either not done properly or not counted, will not be considered .”
She did not move at my command.
“Start immediately. Your time starts now ! “ I gave her the warning and prompted her to fall in line, but she did not move.
“Now you will have to make 200 sit ups. If you do not start immediately, I will be forced to further increase the punishment.” I have threatened her and this worked as she instantly assumed the desired position and started to make sit ups properly counting each sit up.
I have never ever seen a girl doing sit up and this was in my fantasies only which have turned into realty today.
Seeing her in this erotic position, my cock became erect again and I have to adjust it with my hands under my pant.
I was slapping her smooth bottoms on certain occasions on the pretext of just-“do your sit ups properly” or “count loudly”
She was helpless and was accepting everything in the hope that her punishment will soon be over-after making 100 sit ups she became really tired and requested me for a break.
I considered her request and asked her-“ OK. I will give you the break but during the break period you will have to entertain me in some other way. The duration of break is up to you –the longer you entertain me, the longer you will not be required to make another dose of 100 sit ups.”
She agreed to my condition and said-“ I can dance very well and will entertain you with my dance.”
I looked at her and considered her suggestion for some time and then said-“OK. I will play the music on the CD Player here and will open the door of the room –you will have to dance in the open space outside the room. The open space outside my room was open from one side where we can see a huge garden which becomes deserted in the evening so there was complete privacy as I have already locked the entrance of the floor from inside. There was sufficient moonlight outside.
I prompted her again-“Come outside the room and assume your position-Nobody except me and the moon in the sky can see you-so no need to worry.”
Despite my assurance, she came outside hesitantly looking in the open side where the Garden was located. I told Mahima clearly to see her reaction-“ There is no one present there right now, but the possibility of anyone coming there even at this time could not be ruled out as this is a public garden.”
I just wanted to scare her by saying this-I knew very well that the Main Gate of the Garden is locked at 9 PM and it was already 11 PM.
To be continued……………………….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Part-7
After Mahima assumed her position in the open space for making her first dance move and I assumed my position on the Sofa in the room itself,I inserted one latest Item Songs CD in the CD player, which started playing its first song-“Munni Badnaam huyee………” .With the start of the song,Mahima also started her dance which was looking very erotic as her nude body draped now in moonlight making sexy moves as per the requirement of the item song. After some time the moon disappeared from the sky due to cloudy weather and there was now very mysterious light coming behind the clouds. Rains were also started pouring as was expected, but I ordered her-“ Your dance should continue till I give you further instructions.” And her wet body kept moving with item song numbers coming one after another. Due to continuous fall of rain water on her body, her breasts have become prominently tight with erect nipples.
Suddenly there was some movement in the Open Garden Area –somebody probably has entered the Garden by jumping the boundary wall of the Garden apparently to take shelter in the heavy rain as there was proper Shelter in the center of the Garden itself. I could see 4 to 5 beggers gathered under the Shelter to save themselves from the heavy rain-these persons otherwise sleep in the open on the roadside. There was some panic on the face of Mahima, but I knew that they can not see what was happening here as there was no moonlight and the rainfall was also very heavy.
The music on the CD now stopped playing as all the songs were played and danced.I gave Mahima a towel to dry her body and asked her to come inside the room. Mahima was now looking very fresh with her wet hairs falling on her shoulders. She was absolutely nude and knew very well that she has to complete her punishment of sit ups from which she took a break for some time.
My focus, for now, was not her remaining punishment, but my cock which has got huge erection due to all these activities. I asked Mahima-“Lie on the bed and wait for my further orders.” After she complied my orders, I tied her both hands to the bed posts with the cloth ropes so that she can be controlled in a better way. I left her ankles untied intentionally so that her lower part of the body remains flexible to my administrations. Now my hands started roaming freely on her smooth fair and virgin body.When my hands reached her hairless shaved pussy and I pressed my palm on her shaved area,she started jumping with excitement.Thereafter I started the kissing of her body parts one by one and when my mouth reached at her navel area, I felt that I was kissing some butter mound.Her breast were tight and firm as her hands were lifted and tied up with ropes.
In a fast move, I took off all my clothes and again started playing with her sexy body to my full enjoyment. I took my cockhead near her lips to which she did not respond. I had to slap her cheeks to take my hint and take my cock inside her hot mouth.But I was not looking for a blowjob for now.I withdrew my cock from her mouth and placed it on her pussy lips. She was almost ready and I entered her for the first time to formally celebrate my first night.
To be continued…………..
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

PART-8

I have come to Pune with my wife Mahima and joined my Government Office where I am a Class One Officer. I am also allotted one Big Government House in the Government Officers Colony which had 4 spacious rooms. There is no one else in the House apart from me and Mahima. There are 50 more such Government Houses in the Colony which are occupied by other Government Officers. Since my office was very near to my house and was at a walking distance, I kept coming to the House several times even during the office hours as well as for taking the Lunch at 1.30 PM every day

In the village itself, I ensured that Mahima acts and behaves like my sex slave and satisfies all my demands without any question. I have given elaborate instructions to Mahima to behave as my sex slave so that she remains in my control even after coming to the city environment from the village environment.
The first thing in the morning which Mahima is supposed to do is that she has to give me the oral pleasure in the morning itself and only thereafter I start my daily routine. She has to wear the cloths during the day as per my daily instructions. She helps me in taking my bath and wearing my cloths and during all these routine activities I freely keep exploring her sexy body. I have an extra key of the house and can enter the house anytime without knocking the door or disturbing Mahima. She can also open the house from inside with the same key. Whenever I feel urge to satisfy my any needs, I freely visit the house and order Mahima to give me the pleasure as per my fantasies at that time. For this purpose I have purchased all types of sex toys including different types of handcuffs and ropes.

Once I was sitting in the office when I overheard the discussion going on between two peons in the office. They were discussing about the Police Officer who has arrested a college girl last night from a rave party and how he strip searched the girl after bringing the girl to the Police Station. My cock became instantly hard after hearing this discussion and I immediately approached my house to seek the relief. It was around 3 PM and when I reached the house, Mahima was sleeping in the Bedroom with a mini transparent dress on her beautiful body.

I took out the metal handcuffs from the drawer of my cupboard and tied the hands of Mahima with these handcuffs behind her back. After doing this I slapped both her cheeks playfully and as expected she opened her eyes and understood what is going to happen now. I played a cop with her with my both hands frisking her body in the beautiful transparent dress as if she was a suspect of a crime. As both her hands were handcuffed behind her back, she was not in a position to resist anyway. After I molested her beautiful body for some time-it became difficult for me to wait any further and ordered her to sit on her knees and take my throbbing cock in her mouth.

To be continued………………………….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

In our Government Officers Colony, there was a Govt.Officers Club. My boss Mr.Prateek Mehta was the President of the Club. The Club was organizing New Years Eve Party on 31st December 2014 in which all Govt.Officers living in the colony were automatically invited for participation every year. Since I was new in this Colony, my boss specially invited me to participate in the New Year’s party so that I and my wife could meet all other officers and their families in the party. This party was meant only for couples and singles were not allowed in the party. Dress code for ladies attending the party was Chiffon Saree. There was no specific dress code for the Gents attending the party.

After I came to house from the office, I informed about the party to my wife Mahima and asked her that she should be ready for attending the party with her best available chiffon saree. She was more than happy with this news as we have never gone outside in any function or party after we came from the village. For Mahima, this was going to be a very different experience as she never attended such party in the village.

The party was to start from 9 PM and will last upto 2 AM on the 1st January 2015 as was told to me. I was also very much excited about this event as I myself never attended any such party before. On the party day, when I reached the Club along with Mahima to attend the party, we both were welcomed by my boss and his wife Shalini Mehta. They also introduced to both of us to all other officers and their wives attending the party. For next few minutes we both became the centre of attention. Snacks and Drinks were being served to all the participants and everybody was enjoying the party. I was also served drinks –I hesitated first, but when Mahima said that everybody was enjoying the drinks and therefore you should also enjoy the same, I started to enjoy the drinks. We enjoyed snacks ,food and drinks. Like other ladies, Mahima took soft drinks instead of whisky.

I noticed that the wife of my Boss Shalini and my wife Mahima is talking to each other as if they are fast friends and nobody can say they have met for the first time. At 11.45 , all participants in the party were invited by the Club Manager to the dance floor to welcome the new year. Dance Floor was equipped with colorful lights, music and DJ and all couples started to dance. Whisky was being served on the dance floor also and people were dancing holding whisky glass in one hand and holding their wife with the other hand. I have already taken lot of whisky, but still took another glass and consumed it in a hurry and started dancing with Mahima on the loud music being played. After some time, I lost my senses and control(probably due to excess intake of whisky for the first time) and what happened thereafter, became a turning point in my life.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

When I opened my eyes, I was in my house on my bed and my wife Mahima was sitting beside me on the bed. I thought that I was in the party last night and now I am sleeping on the bed in my house.I could not remember how I reached to my bedroom from the party venue. I looked at Mahima for answers. She looked serious and told-“Shaliniji is very unhappy and angry with what you did last night in the party.”

Now I also became serious as Shalini is the wife of my boss Prateek Mehta. I asked Mahima-“Please tell me, what happened last night.The only thing I could remember is that I consumed lot of whisky and lost my control.What happened thereafter is not known to me and how I reached here in my bedroom from the party ?”

Shalini again gave me a serious look and told-“ Look,Mr.Prateek Mehta has left the party early as he had to go out of station suddenly for some urgent work and will be back only after a week.Shalini Mehta was alone in the party and you forced her to dance with you. She resisted you but you kept on dancing with her and molesting her. Ultimately Club Manager intervened and you were dropped by Rohan at our home.”

“Who is Rohan ?” I was in panic.

Mahima replied-“Rohan is the servant of Shalini. He assists her in her day to day routine work. He has witnessed all the drama and had made a video clip on Shaliniji’s mobile of that shameful incident.”

I was really scared and clueless about what to do now. I asked Mahima-“Now, will Shalini inform about this incident to his husband Prateek,who is my boss ?”

Mahima gave a mysterious reply-“It only depends on you. She has now become my friend and I stopped her last night itself from reporting about the incident to her husband. She accepted my request but only on one condition……….”

“And what is her condition……..?” I asked Mahima.
Mahima looked at me- “ She wants to punish you for your shameful behavior.”

“What punishment ?” I asked Mahima

“I really do not know what is going on in her mind.” Mahima replied with a serious tone.

I was feeling trapped and helpless. I thought for some time and then told Mahima-“Please tell your friend Shalini that I am ready for any punishment, but she should not inform about the incident to her husband as he can spoil my career by giving negative CR about me and can even place me under suspension on one pretext or the other.”

Mahima replied-“ OK. I will inform her.”

To be continued…………………………………….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories