EROTIC desi Maid stories collection

jay

Re: EROTIC desi Maid stories collection

Post by jay »

After my mom dressed up and she called enquired me weather I am ready or not, I told her that I am ready because I have no excuses and I am feeling very bad, but I have to avoid for going there so when we are getting out from the flat I acted like that 1 of my leg has bent down (hindi mein moch aana jise kahete hai) and told my mother that it was paining very much.

My mom told me that she will also cancelled her programe but I forced her to go and told her that I will apply some balm myself and after that the pain will not go I wll call u over mobile and returning time you should bring some pain killer, after much forcing she was ready to go and told sangeeta ki bhaye ke per mein mocha a gaya hai to tum dhora garam pani mein namak dal ke water bag se bhaiya ke per ko sek dena,

I inquired my mother the expect time of returning, she told me near 11. So my mother left the home giving me full four hours to enjoy. After the departature I locked the door from inside, and sangeeta told me that bhaiya aap baithiye mein aapke liye garam pani lati hoon, I told her are bewkoof mein acting kar raha tha,mujhe koi moch nahi aaye hai,

and I pulled her towards me and started kissing each other passionately,she told bhaya room mein chalte hai, so we moved towards the room and jumped over the bed and started kissing again like there is no tomorrow.She is also enjoying very much and responding to my movements,

after smooching for ten minutes I stopped and remove her t shirt from her body and her upper part was naked, she didn’t wear any bra, I started licking her boobs vigorously one by one chewing her nipples and giving her mine love bites all over her boobs,she is moaning very loudly aaaaaah…aaaaaaaaaaaaaah…bhaya…dhere…dhere…………..dard ho raha hai

I told that abhi maaza aayega after she started opening the buttons of my shirt and removed it from my body and now she is chewing my nipple and giving marks to my body, that was very different pleasure, after that I told her to remove her skirt from her body ans she did and I started licking her thighs and her choot over panty, a pungent type of smell is coming,

but I did not bothered of the smell and licking her, slowly I removed her panty and started licking her choot and also started finger fucking her, her choot is very tight, I asked her sangeeta kya pehle bhi tumne kisi ke saath kiya hai, she told nahin kisi ke saath bhi nahin, par ungli se kabhi kabhi karti hun,who bhi mujhe meri ek saheli ne bataya tha ki aisa karne se bahut maaza aata hai.

Si I finger fucked her for some time, and she have climaxed 2 times, she told bhaiya aap bhi aapna kapra utariye na,so I told her tumhi kyo nahin utar deti, so she started removing my pant and also brief at same time, now we both are naked and looking to each other body, I told her to suck my cock which already oozing with the pre cum,

but I want to lubricate it more so that I can easily enter into her pussy, so she sucked me for five minutes and afterthat I told her to lye straight and now I am going to enter my lund in your choot, she told bhaya dheere dheere karna aapka bahoot lamba aur mota hai, I said ok and take some coconut oil from near dressing table and applied on my lund

and over her choot after that I rubbed my lund on the top of her bur and she moaned hisssssssssssssssssss………aahhhhhhhhhhh. then slowly I placed my lund on the opening of her bur and slowly tried to enter her.she gasped and started breathing in and out slowly, the top of my lund went in slowly but her choot was very tight. I took it out and she breathed out in relief.

I tried again and told her to spreds her legs as wide as possible,again I pushed it with more force and half of my lund was inside her choot, she was screaming in pain,and tried to push me up, but I said ho gaya bas aab dard nahin hoga bas 2 minute mein sab dard gayab ho jayega, but she told nahin bahoot dard ho raha hai bhaiya nikalye apne saman ko,

Tears rolled down from her eyes, but I waited for sometime and again pushed with more force this time my entire length was inside,she agained moaned very loud nahin bhaya,nahin bhaya bahut dar ho raha hai, I said ho gaya aur nahin pura chala gaya hai,and give her some time to overcome from her pain, after a minute I asked her aab kaisa lag raha hai,

she told haan dard kam ho raha hai, so I again pulled out my half lund and again pushed now my lund was touching the deepest part of her choot,now I startred fucking her slowly and now she was also enjoyiny my every thrust she is moaning vey slowly and telling haan…bhaya …maaza aaaaaa raha …hau…ruko ……………………..nahin…………….haan …bhaiya

…haaaaaaaaaaaaaa….aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaur zor se ……………………………….aaah bhaiya …………………aaah I increased my speed and ramping her like there is no tomorrow.she started scratching my back with her fingernails and wrapped her legs around my waist.she got her orgasm but I was too far so I started fucking her with more speed and after ten minutes I cummed in her,

I jerked few times,she again come to her climax with me, I rested for few minutes over her and agind twenty minutes my lund started rising inside her choot and we again have sex. After next session both of almost tired and fineshed our fucking sessions while getting up from the bed we seen some blood stains so I told her to please clean it any how and took the shower

together and dressed up as normal so when my parents will come they didn’t suspect anything

There are more wonderful fucking sessions with my love which I will told you in my next episode and how I take the viginity of her second hole.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)