EROTIC desi Maid stories collection

jay

Re: EROTIC desi Maid stories collection

Post by jay »

Sumanthi... the SHY maid

Was studying in engineering @ tht time. We had a maid coming in to cleaning / washing. She was @ 35 I guess. She used to work @ quite a few houses in our area. It was a standard story, husband did not work, she had t bear the family. She used to be helped by her Daughter - yes, u guessed right - Sumathi. As ussual they used to 'borrow' money quite regularly, and repay in installment. They had been working @ my house for quite some time, when it was vacation time and my family went to native place. I could not go, as I had classes and exams preparation.

Sumathi had a key to our house and she used to cook / clean and go after locking. @ that age I used to masturbate quite a lot, and my undies used to get stained. One day Sumathi was washing the utensils when I was @ home and went to and over my plate.
As is typical in small houses, there was a washing place where you have to squat She was on her knees, and had pulled up her skirt - to avoid getting wet, and did not realize that I would come to the wash room so soon. So when I bent to put the plate, I accidentaly noticed her legs and being a guy, my eyes lingered to the flash of off-white panties.

As I took more time standing up, she realized what I was doing, and quickly got up and covered her exposed panties. I could see her cheeks getting red due to embarassment. I said "Sorry Sumathi, I did not not do it on purpose. Don't feel embarrassed". Sumathi: Baba it's ok. But I hope u did not notice too much. Me: No - no. it was just a flash of white (I was getting a bit bold).
Sumathi: Then its ok, but I am ashamed...Me: Why ? becuase of what? Sumathi: My cloth is torn (embarrassed smile) Me: Oh, but I could not see, so dont worry. Next day: I bought a couple of panties from the road (I did not want to be found out) and left them in the house (in the wash room). During lunch she saw the packet and asked me what it was. I said " it is for you"...

She was so happy when she opened the newspaper wrapper that she almost cried. But This was just the first step for me. I told her its for her, but on one condition...Sumathi: What condition? Me: I will tell only in your ear...Sumathi: OK...Me: close ur eyes...Sumathi: OK. Me: I want to see if they fit properly..
Sumathi: BABA, what r u saying? (she was blushing) but she had gripped the packet tighter, and I made my move...I pulled away the packet and told her, well if you dont like to have it, I will return it. Sumathi was still in a dilema, when I played my next move. I told her " I can help out with money too" (she was a fan of movies and liked to go to theaters).
She thought for a while and nodded. I asked her to change in front of me.. She thought about it and put her condition. "Baba, I will change but when I change, you will have to close your eyes and turn around." I said ok, and went to one corner and turned around. What she did not know is that corner had a small hanging mirror - where I used to shave.

She first picked removed the first panty - it was pink, with flowery bottoms and I had bought one which I knew / hoped would be a tight fit. She was so engrossed in the panty that she did not realize I was watching. She pulled up her skirt, and put her thumbs in her torn panties and pushed them down. Obviously this was done quickly and I could only glimpse a dark patch :-(... But it was something. I waited with bated breadth...
She opened the panty and tried to balance herself on one leg and pushed her leg in one side, it went half-way to her thighs and refused to go up. She obviously did not want to loose the panty so she balanced herself on the other leg and put her foot into the other side. She pulled it up and pushed down her skirt. I closed my eyes again...
She came behind me and told me softly... Baba... It is a bit tight... I turned around - her cheeks were pink due to embarassment, and eyes lowered. I innocently turned around.. "Sumathi, if you feel it does not fit u, I will return it..." Sumathi: No No baba, maybe the clth is new so it must be feeling tight.... I have never worn new panties so dont know...

Me: Ok. Walk one round like Priyanka (the heroine), She walked a little and when she turned, she almost stumbled.. I caught her from falling, and in the process, her small firm breasts knocked on my chest.... Ahhhh - it was a brief but heavenly feeling. I said, "Now show me...". Sumathi: But baba, u tald me to change in front of you, nothing about showing u. I said: Fine, then give it back, I will return it.
Sumathi, thought for a moment and I took that chance, I just pulle dher near and bent down, held the hem of her skirt and pulled it up. What a heavenly sight it was,, her pink tight panties tightly fitting just below her buttocks. And her dark pussy, covered with young hair...

I waited for her reaction, but got none... When I looked up, She had covered her face in her hands and closed her eyes tightly. I slowly caressed her pussy and felt her tremble, was it fear or was it anticipation?...
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Realistic SEX with Maid Rekha

Chickmaglur a dist with lots of hills areas and estates and coffee plantations and the co offered me the stay in the guest house of their own with one male maid Subbu for helping and a female maid for cooking washing and so on. Subbu was a little handicapped by his leg near ankle and would take and was not as fast as a average human being and he was drunkard and always used to fight with wife Rekha,

She has super with stiff boobs may be 38 size, nice waist, good butts, and would wear the saree a little tight, nice nose, and very sexy eyes, lips always watery as if she is ready for the sex always but very strict in work and would do the house hold works very neatly as it was a guest house and had 7 bedroom Subbu took me to all the rooms and I selected a room with balcony a TV and bath tub.

A good one, my maids stayed in a servant quarters off to my balcony now days passed by and weeks I had been there for 3 months almost but I could see Rekha only in breakfast time and dinner time rest time she would be busy doing some or the other work and I had the habit of drinking so and I would sit in the balcony and watch match and have my pegs I was also starving for sex from few months.

I would hear every day fight between my maids, so I decide to get rid of the same. Now we were long time together and Rekha spoke less and only what is needed, I was a little close to subbu so she feared to talk about the same to me, but I forced her to tell the story and she began saying that four years are over and they have no child and he thinks that I am the reason for not giving the child.

I have not studied a lot, but I went doctor for check up 2 years back and there was no problem in my body, but the problem was in Subbu he did not produce enough sperms for production, and went on crying and she said that subbu would only fuck her for 1 or 2 minutes and sleep off, before I could have aroused.

I have also tried a lot to convince but I could not succeed then only she took Subbu to hospital and checked and all story went on she was still crying, and said she does not have any affair with anybody and if she would have done it she would have done long back and went away, in the same way my chances of sleeping away also went away.

I called subbu the next day evening I had 2 pegs and offered him one he with long hastiness took the glass, I made him drink 3 pegs and then asked his family life, he was happy with Rekha and only not satisfied with her on bed, she loves him too much, but in bed I cannot satisfy her so she has affairs outside so I cannot be a father of child etc. That night I could not sleep as Rekha was in my minds and after.

I masturbated in her name then only I slept, I got up in the morning to see a different Rekha standing in front of me with tea, staring at me, I took tea wish her good morning, she asked me what would I like for breakfast, I told anything ,she went off and came back with news paper, till then I was freshened up as I was late I had tea and breakfast and left to my work, after 2 or 3 days.

I once again called my maids to talk on same topic, as it was drizzling a bit a had thought of having a extra peg, I reached home by 7, I called both as subbu was taking bath Rekha walked in my room after 20 minutes, I was also fresh and had started my peg. Rekah walked in my room with a pale yellow saree with low waist worn, and small blouse which could hardly cover her boobs with bra, she asked me why I had called her.

I replied her where is Subbu, she said he will be here in a minute, I said her see your problem is that Subbu is not believing you ,he thinks that you have affairs outside and etc in the mean while Subbu came in, as he walked in Rekha fell to my leg and holding it tight she said that I will swear on you and on any God that I am pure and I have no affair with anybody.

I told Subbu not to suspect her and he also agreed, and he tried to take her away from my legs but she held more tight, so that her boobs were touching my legs, then Subbu swore by God that he will never suspect her in future, I told Subbu to go away he went crying, I now caressed Rekha by her hair, and by her back also and made her to stand by holding her hands, in this mean time her pallu had fallen.

I could see her boos cleavage very closely and my dick stood up I lifted her head and said go home now he will not do any kind of mistake or would you in future, but by access of crying she was unconscious and leaned on me and I embraced her and felt her back and I cried out loudly for Subbu, and lifted her up and placed her on my bed her body was so hot and I placed her pallu back on her and felt her boobs they were pretty hard.

I was sprinkling water on her face Subbu arrived, he held her lifted her up and made her to drink water, and after few minutes she was fine both thanked me for the care I took and they went back to their home. Now day by day Rekhas attitude towards me changed she would take extra care for me in all ways, after few days I was not feeling well so I did not go to office, I got up late when I got up.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

I saw Rekha moping the floor, she was doing her job she did not notice that I had wake up, she had held her saree up till her thighs and her pallu in middle of her boobs seeing her in that position my penis erected and I acted as if I was asleep and watched her hiding when the moping was done she came to change the water from the glass and I turned around so that my penis could be easily visible to her it was like tent in the bed sheet.

I saw her staring at my dick and biting her lips, she stood there for few minutes and went to kitchen, I got up and went to bath room and masturbated, had bath and came out to see my coffee and the paper ready, I asked Rekha where is Subbu she said he had gone to market to fetch vegetables, and will be back in an hour.

I again asked her how is life now she said now he does not fight with me nor he beats me but the child problem is still there, I said I will do something for that also then she said by only feeling nothing will happen you have to try and go ahead and she went smiling, I could not get her words, then I realised that I had pressed her boobs and had felt her bum she might have noticed it.

One day morning Subbu came to me saying he will be going to his uncle place as he was very ill and will return in 2 days Rekha would be here to serve you, I said ok and as it was my office going time I dropped him to bus stand gave him some money and told him to inform me if he wants more, my joy knew no bounds, I put leave to office and straight away went home, I parked my car a little away and slowly went inside the house to see what was Rekha doing.

I searched her in full building but could not get her, so went to my room to see that she was having bath in my bath tub and she had just started her clothes the old and the fresh ones and her towel were on my bed, I slowly picked those from there locked the bed room door from outside and returned to the car and went inside the compound and as I was about to reach the parking.

I honked purposely and rushed to my room, there as she heard the horn of my car she was feared and came to pick up clothes fully naked I entered the room and saw her naked near my bed she pulled the blanket and cover herself, she requested me to give the clothes of her and I went to her she was looking towards the wall.

I caught her from behind and put her to bed as she was naked she liked the way I approached her she was saying in her mouth no please no but was supporting me for what I was doing and I pulled the blanket from her to see her nude in front of me she was begging please leave me and I came a little away to take my clothes, she pounced on me, made me to carry her and pushed me to bed.

I was kissing like mad to me smooching me biting me every were she tore my shirt my Baniyan removed my pants, took my tool in her hands and forced me to entry her cunt I said her you are making in hurry she said you first fuck me once then you do whatever you what, I showed my dick the way to cunt and slowly inserted in her as she was moaning heavily oh ha ha ha ohh pain ha please do me yeah and I fuck her in full force where she cried ahhhhh.

I fucked her for 10 minutes and she cum out making marks of her nails on my back I was also in heavy mood so I kept on fucking her till she cum once again and even I cum on her stomach and fell on her after few minutes she got up and went to bath room and cleaned herself when I went to clean myself I found little blood on my penis and I cleaned and came out to see that Rekha was vanished.

I dressed up in home dress and went in search of her, I found her in their house a small house with one room, and she was crying lying on the bed. I slowly went to her and asked what happened, she said she had not done anything like this before, and she was sorry that she tore of my clothes, she fell to feet to ask sorry for what ever happened, I lifted her up and said I will help you in getting pregnant, there is nothing wrong in doing such things.

I made her to understand that her life would be very good in future and I will be there always with you after an hour I convinced her to have sex with me, and in whatever style she likes and also informed her to shave of her pubic hairs and under arms hair s and come to me as soon as possible nicely dressed, I requested her to wear the yellow saree, she asked 30 minutes time.

I came off from her house, I went to market got some flowers, some sweets a good saree to her and good pair of lingerie’s to her, and some flavoured condoms and returned back. I was waiting her to come , I had spread some flowers on bed and put fragrance in room, I was in balcony, I saw her coming, she looked very beautiful to me that day, her hairs were wet and dripping.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

She locked her house and walked towards the guest house, my heart was pounding, because the first sex was in a hurry and could hardly do anything to her, I heard the knock at the door, I opened the door to see Rekha so sexy and beautiful, I welcomed her in and locked the door and she was looking like the bride and was looking down, I lifted her face up she closed the eyes and I planted a kiss on her lips

She went back, and turned around, I put my hands on her naked waist and kissed her neck near her ears lobes , she moaned iiiisssssshhhhhh aahhhhhhh and said no please no, then I force full turned her and held her tight in left hand and put my right hand on her right boob and pressed it, and smooched her for 2 minutes, she again went back and said no no please no.

I pulled her saree, she was opposing but was turning so that the saree may come off her, I threw the saree away, I removed my T shirt, she was standing putting her both hands in cross shape on her chest and was pleading no please leave me no please no and now I could not control and I understood that she wanted a rape type sex.

She had turned around and I gave a nice slap on her butt, she screamed ohh hhaaaa hhaaaa, and I bite her back and kissed her back and my hands were playing with her boos, she was not wearing any bra, by kissing only I turned her towards me, and she was same, please leave me oohhh no please do something ahhh yes.

I put my hands on her blouse and tore it all the buttons went in air and her boobs shake like balloon filled with water, I hungrily put my mouth to her right boob and sucked it hard, she held me with both hands and was ohhhh ooohhhh hhhhaaaa haaaaa bite it suck it of f , suck it suck it yeahhh hhaaaa oohhh and pushed me away, I again tore her blouse into pieces and no clothes on her chest and sucked the other boob more vigorously.

She moaned more harder please leave me I’m not that type off girl no please no and pushed me once I loosen the grip of my mouth from her boobs, now removed my pants and also the under wear, I pulled her petty coat down I untied her hairs and put my hands on her panty and tore it into two pieces and pushed her on bed, she fell on bed with legs apart on her back.

I could see her cunt dripping because I had felt the wetness on her panty and I got into middle of her legs and she was lightly protesting I held her both hands to bed, and saw her for a minute, she was breathing heavily and her waist was moving forward and back, her eyes were hungry for wild sex, I kissed her fore head, her eyes ,chin, nose and bite her on her nose, she moaned haaa hhhaaa and smooched her wildly she also gave me back the same wild reply.

I gave her slap she got more aroused I again slapped her now I was kissing her neck and I slapped her boobs and she again moaned oohhh yeah hhhaann aamaa hm hhaannna and this way I again put my mouth to her boobs and sucked them hard she was squeezing my hairs and had locked me with her legs around me and I bite her nipples softly she screamed ooyyiiooo haa no and pressed my head to her so hard that I was unable to breath.

I did the same to her to the other boob also and again she did the same ,now once I finished fondling her boobs, I came down to her navel smooched, kissed, licked had bit her where ever possible, buy this she got and orgasm, and lay down quietly for some time, I went more down to her pussy it was clean shaved and was dripping of juices of hers , I took her torn panty and wiped of excess of her juices and made it dry.

I kept a pillow under her back and spread her legs apart, she again started to protest saying no please do not do anything to me no, I got angry and gave some nice hard slaps on her butt as she had spread her legs, she again cried hmmm hmmm beeddaaa ooohhh haaa hhaaaaa, as she became silent and I got between her legs to the pussy area little spread her pussy lips and kissed her pussy.

Lick her pussy and gave slaps to her thigh and also one on pussy, she moan ahhhh and she orgasm on my face a little of her juices, I liked it all clean, and fingered her for two minutes and she said please do me please fuck me I am dying of sex please do me as she pleaded I got more aroused and I tickled her more, and again she came out of her juices, after a very heavy moan from her side now.

I left her for two minutes and lay by her side and said her not to do anything to me please, I had given her all the pleasure she wanted, I tried a trick and it worked, I just put my hand in her hairs and fondled them, and again I said please do not do anything, she got wild, she came on me and just as I had done to her holding both my hands she kissed my fore head, cheeks, chin and on lips, as she was doing all this.

I just protested like her by saying no please no, she was just kissing licking and giving some love bites to me she came to my ears and fondled them for few minutes now as she was sitting on me I could feel her juices on my stomach and abdomen, my dick was piercing her to her cunt, she was now licking my tits and biting them as I had did it to her and now

I was moaning yeah baby come on yes and she went down slowly to my navel kissed and licked it, now she got my tool in her hands, it was let out the pre cum she wiped it off with some cloth, saw the length of it and said Subbu has only half of it and just looked at and I said her please do not anything to my dick please do not suck it please don’t suck it like a candy, as soon as she heard candy.

She took it in her hands first she kissed my dick and then she took only the mushroom part in her mouth and did it to and fro for 5 to 6 times and then took the whole one till her throat and started to lick it like candy from sideways and she took both my balls in her mouth, she did this for 5 minutes and I think she was aroused once again she gave some good slaps to my dick 4 to 5 times.

I was talking to dick like what you want to enter me you will give me sex I said no I will not give you sex no please give me please and she got wild, she gave one more slap and sat on by putting the dick in her pussy I went slowly in side and I could feel the heat in her and she started the movements and I slapped her boobs she was moaning hhhahiiii ssssiiaaa and moved for few more time and bite my tits hard and

She came out of her juices I pushed her away she was lying with her back up I again caught hold of her hands and started biting her back kissing her back ,licking it, this I came to her butt to her ass cheeks I gave her nice slaps on her ass cheeks and bite her hard there her ass was red by the slaps I made her to bend down and entered her from behind with full force, she screamed aahhh with every thrust.

I gave her she holding the bed sheet tight she was screaming loudly oohhh deeper come on haaa haaaiiiissss sssiiii and she had come again now I turned her to her back and entered her form front and started fucking her in missionary position she had locked me with her legs her hands on my back squeezing my back I was also in full speed haa ahh ahhh ahhh ahhhahhh aaahhhh Rekha.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

I emptied my full load in her and at the same time she also had one more, and kept my tool in her pussy for 5 minutes and when it went down. I turned on the bed breathing heavily, she was also tired and we were sweating, after few minutes and I turned to her and asked how was the fuck, she replied she has not had so much pleasure in her life and had thought fucking means lift up the saree and insert the penis move for few minutes, put out juices and sleep.

I also asked her, why was she protesting while having sex, she said she was been raped by her far uncle when she was 18 years old and that is why she hated sex, he had just kissed her lips pressed her boobs hard and had slapped her hard and she was unconscious when she got up after an hour she was lying with her blouse torn her long skirt lifted up and with no panty, so she was feared of sex and even her husband would only lift her saree and would enter her and come down.

He never tried to know what was my problem, she turned to me and kissed me and said I think I have become a new women now, by just fondling I could have got orgasm I had never thought, she kissed me once more and said please teach me all the lessons of Kamasutra, and you are a good fucker and you know what a lady wants and you give it to them, she said please fuck me till you are here and fell to my feet and said please give me a child.

I would be very happy to have a child from you, but do it only once you are going from here or getting transferred till then let me enjoy the every bit of you, because from so many years I have not enjoyed sex at all, now we both were standing I hugged her tight and smooched her, and said her I will fuck every hole of you and put my hands to her ass hole.

She was amazed to and was huffff no not there she said but I tried to insert my finger in her ass hole, she said I am tried now we do some time after and went to bath, I also joined her both bathed together and came out I could see the difference in her face and she was more happy and I said her that I did not wore a condom while I fucked you, she said no to worry and these are not her fertile days.

I gave her the saree that I brought for her and the lingerie she took it from me and said she would wear it for after noon, by this time it was noon, she dressed up and went to kitchen to prepare for lunch and I also got dressed and sat on the arm chair and had a smoke, I was also happy to have a great fuck, even I was amazed about me that how did I get her to fuck, and how wild I became while I was fucking her, thinking that my shaft started to rise again.

I reached kitchen, Rekha was busy preparing something for lunch, I went inside like thief and caught hold of her from behind, my shaft was on her ass, she delightfully turned towards me and said, I had not thought that you were so romantic, and kissed me, and I replied even I had not thought that you were so good at bed, and she turned for preparing food. I started to fondle her boobs as she was not wearing any bra or blouse.

She had just wrapped the saree and I removed the pallu of the saree, to see her nude back, I licked her back, it was smelling fresh as she just had bath, and so on I made her undress her fully, now she was nude in front of me , my penis had made tent in my boxers, I said her now I will go soft, and slowly sucked her boobs with care and inserted my finger in her pussy as I inserted she took mouth out from her boob and kissed me with full of passion

My hand started moving fast and we were in kitchen standing, she lifted her left leg and kept it on kitchen rack, which made me more easier to finger fuck her, she was moaning ooohhh hhhaaa were were and all you want to fuck me ohhh and faster and she came kissed me bit my lips, undressed me sat on floor and straight took my tool in her mouth and said to mouth fuck her, for me also it was the first time in my life that.

I was fucking anybody in kitchen and mouth fucking, I just took her head in my hands was fucking her mouth faster she was also encouraging by fondling my balls and my bum she was like omitting but still did not leave her it took me about 5 minutes to cum in her mouth she sucked it clean, and sent me out so that she could prepare food for ourselves. So this was the realistic life of mine and I enjoyed her in every moment of the days I was there..... more later....
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories