EROTIC desi Maid stories collection

jay

Re: EROTIC desi Maid stories collection

Post by jay »

Subhash fucks The Maid Completely

The next day Subhash heard the door-bell ringing at 8-00 A.M. , he was surprised, because there was nobody expected and Sushila never came before 9-00. When he opened the door sure enough he saw it was Sushila standing there with a plastic bag in her hand.

Subhash let her in, locked the door and asked her, "Does that bag contain the towel?"

Sushila just smiled and nodded. He said make tea for me first. She went to the kitchen. It was a small flat, two bedrooms, a hall and a kitchen, the windows were of frosted glass and invariably they would be closed. The dining table was a small table placed in the kitchen for convenience.

When Sushila came with the cup of tea in her hand, Sushila was still smiling. Subhash just took the cup from her and asked her, "Could you not sleep the last night?"

There was no answer. While sipping the tea, Subhash again asked Sushila the same question. She shook her head. Subhash finished the cup of tea and returned the cup to her. She took the cup and walked away to the washing area of the kitchen. Subhash got up from the table and walked into his bed-room. He could hear her washing utensils and going about her routine work from his bed-room. He was basically, playing a brain-game with her. He wanted to see how desperate this shy woman could be. That she was never going to make any direct move he was sure of, but women do have sly ways of making their wishes known. Soon he saw Sushila pass time and again in front of his bedroom so that Subhash could see her.

Subhash just snapped his fingers loudly and within moments she was inside the bedroom. He gave her a bar of bathing soap and asked Sushila to take a bath in the attached bathroom. She took it quietly, and started walking towards the bathroom with her towel.

"Keep the door open, I want to see you taking a bath!" Subhash shouted behind her. She obeyed.

This woman though apparently silent, would be a willing partner to all his sexual motives, fantasies and perversions was something that was slowly but surely dawning in Subhash's mind.

As Subhash watched Sushila take a bath, he was taking in her form. Dark lips, a broad nose, shoulder length hair tied behind by an elastic band, small breasts, dark skin, a shapely ass, her nipples were longish and big, almost like elongated grapes, they looked slightly odd sitting on such small breasts. Her waist had a dark band around it where her petticoat had been tied for years. When he saw her standing nude he could see that her body formed a figure of 8 albeit her it was not a perfect hour-glass. Her ass was broader than the top of her body.

Nevertheless, the very idea that this woman will let her body used by him any and every way he pleased was turning Subhash on, and to him that nullified all draw-backs that he saw in Sushila. His hard, ever since, she had walked into the flat had raised its head in acknowledgement and anticipation of the fact that this was the closest to a slave, mistress or concubine that he would get in this modern world.

Sushila finished her bath, and started wearing her clothes. Subhash did not stop her, the excitement of the hidden, rather than the freedom of exposure was dearer to him. He was sitting on the bed when she finished wearing her sari and came and stood near the bed, close to where he was sitting. Subhash opened his shorts took out his dick and showed it to her. It was hard.

"Do you want this?" Subhash asked. Sushila nodded.

"Do you like it?" He asked again. She nodded again.

He said, "Then why don't you speak out, instead of just nodding or shaking your head, woman!"

Sushila broke her silence for the first time since morning and said, "I like it."

Subhash said, " Then take it in your mouth."

Sushila sat next to him on the bed and held the base of his prick and opened her mouth and took it in her mouth. Her mouth felt cool. She would suck on the head stroke his prick and soon established a rhythm.

"Fuck! This woman is good!" Subhash thought to himself.

Subhash caught hold of her hair and pushed Sushila's head down hard on his prick. She gagged.

" Take it in bitch!" Subhash said. He repeated this two or three times but was soon lost in his own pleasure. The movements of Sushila's hand coupled with the wet feeling of her mouth were driving him to seventh heaven. If he did not stop her soon, he knew he would shoot his load.

Subhash asked her to stop. He made Sushila stand and asked her to show her panties, she showed him. They were black today but not torn. Subhash started feeling the lips of her cunt over the panties. He started stroking her pussy softly, alternating the rhythm of his fingers, he liked to tease and he knew he was good at teasing.

Sushila started breathing heavily and started shifting her weight from one foot to the other and rotating her hips while doing so. Subhash, slipped his fingers inside the panty and started stroking her labia again, he would occasionally give a flick to her clitoris. It was all wetness... and he knew that it certainly was not because of the bath.

Sushila wanted more and broke the silence," Sahab, please put your dick inside."

Subhash asked her," Would you like my dick inside you more than my fingers?"

Sushila said, "Yes!"

"Is your pussy hungry for it?" Subhash asked. Sushila again said, "Yes."

Subhash asked," Do you really want my dick?"

Sushila said, "Yes, I want it."

Subhash stripped off his shorts, and asked her to pass the condoms that were lying on the bedside table. She took the packet, he asked her to put the condom on for him. She tore off the wrapper, and pulled it out, he instructed her and she finally managed to roll it over his hard.

He caught hold of her, and pulled her on the bed. She fell on the bed, a moan escaped her lips. He pulled up her sari and shoved his hard inside her. Subhash's prick was not very big, about 7" but it was thick and meaty. Hard as a rod of steel, Subhash wanted to really show this bitch what it was like to have a good fuck.

Sushila was all vocal now, "Oh Sahab! This is so good!Sahab! Please not so hard.Sahab! You will tear my pussy! Oh! Sahab! Oh Sahab! Yes! Oh Mother!"

Each stroke would bring out an exclamation from Sushila. Subhash was in no mood to listen. He was in no hurry to come either, he just wanted her to go off the edge time and again. He was varying his strokes deftly, Long and slow, then short hard ones with his pelvis making a slapping sound against hers, then again long. Then rotating his strokes, entering and re-entering.

Suddenly, Subhash pulled his dick out completely. Sushila was having none of it. She immediately reached down and grabbed his dick, trying to guide it back. He pulled back.

Subhash asked, "Do you want it?" Sushila nodded.

Subhash said," Then beg for it woman!"

Sushila said," Please Sahab, put it inside me, I cannot live without your dick. My pussy is dying of thirst for this prick! Sahab I will be your slave forever. I have never felt so much pleasure in my life. Please Sahab!"

Subhash re-entered and this time, it was with long hard strokes, mercilessly pounding into Sushila. Stroke after stroke till she started climaxing. She would hold his hips hard each time she came and exclaim loudly, "Oh Mother!" when she would climax.

Subhash heard three loud, Oh Mother's! before he thought of ending it and he could see that there was no strength left in Sushila. She was reduced to a sobbing mass and was begging him to stop or to come, (whichever would be earlier.)

Subhash finally let himself go. Rapid strokes, now unmindful of her, her pussy was simply a pounding place for him 'cause he was concentrating on his climax. Surprisingly, Sushila came a fourth time almost as if she had timed it with his own release. He came with an earth shattering climax. The complete irony of it all was, that Sushila through out was the one talking and exclaiming and Subhash remained silent except that once when he had pulled it out to tease her.

Subhash grinned a silent grin when he thought about this as he pulled himself off Sushila, and lay besides her to gather his breath. Sushila was lying motionless and it was a good fifteen minutes before she could pick herself up and set her clothes in order.

Subhash slipped her another couple of hundred bucks.

Sushila told him, "Sahab, don't pay me. Its ok! I have never experienced something like this."

Subhash told her in a cold and silent voice, "Listen woman! These few days, and whenever we find the time and opportunity is all there is to it. Take the money and never refuse it, there is nothing more to this, than sex and money. Now finish your work and come tomorrow!"
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Subhash Takes His Maid Anal

Subhash was anxiously waiting on the third day for his maid Sushila to come for her work. He would glance at the clock, pace his room and again look up. The clock was showing 10:00 A.M. Sushila was already an hour late and Subhash was fuming inside. Two days had gone and already she was showing signs of in-subordination. He had mentally made up his mind to put her in her place today.

The events of the last two days had put Subhash's libido into a wild orbit. He would have a hard-on every few minutes thinking about Sushila. Never in his life had he experienced lust so strong. It was almost as if, the lust was coarsing through his veins. When he slept at night his painfully erect dick would keep reminding him of his desire and the two nights he had slept dreaming about one erotic idea after another.

The bell rang at about 10:15 and when Subhash opened the door, it was the maid, Sushila. He said crossly, "Do you know what time it is?"

Sushila did not say a word, and simply slipped past Subhash into the flat, and started going about her routine work. This further angered him. He quietly went into his bed-room and switched on the television in his bedroom. He could hardly concentrate in his anger, and was simply switching channels.

"Sahab! Do you want tea?" When Subhash looked up it was Sushila asking this question to him. She was standing at the door of his bedroom as if refusing to come inside. He nodded his head as he looked at her with cold eyes. The bitch was getting out of hand.

When Sushila came with the tea, Subhash asked her, "Why are you late?"

Sushila handed him the cup of tea and simply walked off, not bothering to answer Subhash. He was now boiling inside. He finished drinking the tea and called out to her.

When Sushila came inside Subhash asked her, "Have you got the towel?"

Sushila went out and brought back a polythene bag which contained the towel and showed it to Subhash.

"Take a bath and come back in here." Subhash ordered.

Sushila meekly obeyed. As she was taking the bath Subhash was unable to grasp her psyche. It seemed that she had simply decided that once she was warming his bed she could take any liberty. Subhash made a mental note to effectively deal with this problem.

Sushila came out of the bathroom dressed in her saree and blouse. She was wearing a bright colored saree, with gaudy prints on it. She came and stood near Subhash. He asked her gruffly, "What are you wearing?"

Sushila lifted her saree, she was again wearing the faded rust colored panties with the hole in them. Subhash reached out and grasped her waist just above the sari. He squeezed her waist hard. A moan escaped Sushila's lips.

Subhash was deliberately rough with her today. His anger and lust were needing release. He asked her to turn around and slapped her buttocks hard. Sushila screamed.

"Bitch! That will teach you not to come late." Subhash said.

Subhash established a rhythm of slapping her buttocks, one by one and then with a sudden move he roughly tore her panties apart. Sushila's buttocks were red by now. Subhash had a large fleshy palm and he was enjoying the flat sound of his hand as it came against her buttocks.

"Sahab! It is hurting me. Please stop!" Sushila pleaded. Tears were streaming down her cheeks now.

Subhash was in no need to relent. He said "Bitch! You will learn not to be late. You will learn every time I ask you a question, it has to be answered. Learn your lesson well today. Next time the beating is going to be so bad that your buttocks are going to be blue!"

Sushila was crying now, she said, " Sahab! I will do as you say, please do not beat me anymore. I was at fault, I will never be late again. I will always answer your questions. Please forgive me."

Subhash's hand stopped. He looked at Sushila and asked, " Will I need to repeat this lesson?"

Sushila shook her head. Again, she felt a heavy slap on her buttock. "Speak out woman! No more shaking or nodding of your head!" Subhash's voice was menacing.

"No Sahab! You will not have to repeat anything. I promise to obey and do as you wish from now on."

"Good! Now take my dick in your mouth and suck it like the nice whore you are."

Sushila was thoroughly subdued by now. She bent down and rolled down his shorts. She took his prick and started licking the head of Subhash's penis. Every now and then he would run his finger on his penis and her tongue would follow wherever his finger had traced a line on it.

"Take it in your mouth and run your tongue around the head of the penis." Subhash ordered.

Sushila obeyed. Subhash was enjoying this. He really enjoyed this woman's mouth. It was always wet and eager. Sushila had a good technique of stroking the base of his penis with her hand while bobbing her head up and down along the length of his penis while sucking it.

A few minutes later, Subhash was about to shoot his load. He said, "Listen woman! I am going to come. I do not want even a drop spilled. I want you to drink each and every drop that comes out of my prick."

Sushila stopped, looked up, nodded then went back to sucking his prick. With a loud exclamation Subhash came in her mouth. He could notice her hungrily gulping down his cum and gagging on it. "Good girl." He said.

Subhash dressed and went out for some work. He came back an hour later around noon. He had lunch and again went into his bedroom to relax.

Sushila came into the bedroom and started sweeping the room. Subhash grinned inwardly as he noted that normally it took her only five minutes to sweep the room and today she was going on sweeping the room once, twice and thrice over.

Subhash got up from the bed, stood in front of Sushila and asked," What is it woman? Why are you taking so long?"

Sushila looked up and said shyly, "Sahab! Aren't you going to take me today?"

"So, you want it? Bitch!"

"Yes! Sahab."

"You like this prick inside you? Does it give you pleasure?"

"Yes Sahab! I cannot forget it. I have never got so much pleasure from being fucked by my husband, I will never be able to forget it. It fills me up completely and takes me to heaven!"

When Subhash heard this his prick raised its head. It was hard as a rock. He grabbed the pack of condoms and handed them to Sushila, who now needed no training to put them on his dick.

Subhash simply threw Sushila on the bed. She fell on it and like a dutiful slave simply raised her saree above her waist and spread her legs. Subhash looked down, grinned and simply reached for a bottle of cold cream. He opened the cap of the bottle and spread a generous load of the cream on his condom-covered prick.

Sushila was curious but did not say anything. Subhash passed her the open bottle and said," Spread it over your arse-hole woman, 'cause today that's the hole which is going to get it's share of fucking!"

Sushila knew better than to argue with Subhash. She silently took the bottle and put a globule of cream on and in her arse-hole. Subhash climbed on top of her, grabbed her legs by the ankles and raised them so that both her ankles were in line with her ears. This action raised Sushila's pelvis right in the air presenting her arse-hole in a perfect position to be attacked. She could feel the pain of being stretched in this form and grimaced.

Subhash, then asked her to hold her feet in this position and with one hand started guiding his prick inside Sushila's anus. It was tight, and twice Subhash failed in entering the head of his prick inside her anus. He then grabbed the base of his prick hard and with more force started shoving it inside her ass.

The head lodged inside her sphincter. It was easy after that. Bit by bit, Subhash managed to feed Sushila's ass-hole all of his 7" of meat. Sushila had shut her eyes and once or twice a moan escaped her lips. Subhash could make out that the moans were more of pain than of pleasure.

Slowly but steadily, he started fucking her ass. Her asshole felt like a warm wet glove encompassing his penis. It was tighter than any pussy he had ever imagined and the cold cream was providing Subhash the necessary lubrication for ravaging Sushila's anus.

Subhash established a rhythm and now with one hand he started fingering her clit. Sushila started enjoying soon enough and started moaning. The entry of his prick into her anus was most painful, but after that her pleasure steadily started coming on and with her clitoris being fingered she actually started liking the butt-fuck.

"Sahab! Please put two fingers inside my pussy." Sushila requested.

Subhash put two fingers inside her pussy and started finger fucking her pussy in rhythm with his prick entering her asshole. His fingers could feel his prick between the thin wall that separated her anus from her cunt. This sensation drove him wild and he started fucking her asshole hard almost as if he was going to tear her ass-hole apart.

"Oh Sahab! Oh Mother! Oh God, what are you doing? You are tearing me apart. My cunt and my anus will bleed. Don't stop! Oh Mother! This is feeling so good. This is heaven! Oh Mother! Harder.... H a r d e r...... HARDER!" Sushila was unstoppable with her verbal encouragement to her fucking.

Subhash needed no encouragement. By now he had lost all sense of rhythm and he was ramming into her hard, he knew that Sushila had already come and had no strength left in her because she had already achieved her orgasm multiple times.

With a loud cry Subhash climaxed. He extracted his prick and asked Sushila to take off the condom. She removed the condom and simply sat down besides the bed on the floor to catch her breath.

When both of them had suitably recovered, Subhash gave her some more money and asked her to come back again the next day for some more fucking!
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Maid(en) Stroke - 1

I am an Indian male,35,tanned and well endowed!I do have a kind heart which makes me considerate and empathetic to the problems and difficulties of those who are poor or economically deprived.I usually take it as an obligation to find out the well being of those who work around me and especially, Maid servants, who need to be happy and cheerful when they are doing a job.

That said, I got into asking routine questions of our newly appointed maid - Susheela ( Sush) about herself, her family and the kind of jobs she was doing other than the one at our house. She usually took about two hours at our place for sweeping, mopping and cleaning vessels, clothes etc.

One such day she was talking, she was also sweeping with a typical (Indian) broom, half standing and bending forward. Maids in the North India (Delhi!)usually wear a Salwaar with a Kameez on top. Usually, after entering the house maids drop off their Dupatta and leave it at the entrance along with their chappals. So Sush did the same thing always. She would pick up the broom and start from my room. As always, when she was bent forward, it was natural for her to expose her vital assets to any one who standing in front of her.

She had told me once in the past that she used to be vary embarrassed to work in our neighbour's house because the man there usually makes it a point to come in front of her, under some pretext or the other, and keep staring at her.She used to be very conscious and after trying to cover herself with her dupatta, she sent a message to him that she did not like him staring at her front.

When she told me all this, I was careful not to make the same mistake and took precaution never to go in front of her. I used to peep at her through the window when she worked in the front verandah and took a good look at that she used to carelessly expose. Invariably, that gave was enough provocation for my cock to stand up and salute her.Unfortunately, Sush did not know that she was the one whom my cock was saluting!

So, this morning when she was in my room, I was getting ready for my bath, in the attached bathroom. She always knew to come into my room and close the door behind her. She was always very confident of herself and was never scared or conscious of coming into my room and working behind closed doors.

I was in a towel and was getting ready to apply oil on my dry skin. I had applied some oil on my hands and on my chest. I was trying hard to reach behind and apply where ever I could reach. Unfortunately, there is a limitation to how much one can stretch one's hands.When I was trying all my best to bend backwards, she saw me and our eyes met. As soon as she saw me in a towel, she took her eyes off me and did not want to see my body which was naked upwards. She came with her broom up till the bath room entrance and was going about her job as if nothing happened.

Just then, by mistake, I toppled the oil bottle which was kept next to my feet and quite a bit of oil spilt on the bath room floor. She laughed and looked at me and I also laughed with her. I looked at her as if asking if she could clean up the mess....and she also responded as if she knew what I was thinking. She immediately got up and went out to fetch a piece of cloth. She came back with the mop and went inside past me to get it wet.

In doing so, she almost brushed past me and by sheer mistake touched me below my waist. The towel was loosely tied to my waist and lo behold...what happened was the most unexpected. I was standing naked in front of her with my cock in full salute and it was so close that she could no way ignore it. She looked at its imposing size and shape. Usually, when my cock gets erect, I always pull the skin back and let the pink head slip out in all its glory. I had done the same thing a little earlier when Sush had started cleaning my room and little did I expect that my act would be caught in such a manner by the person who is causing all that.

Immediately, I caught my self from feeling ashamed and in fact wanted to convert this into an opportunity. I did not however know what the opportunity could be! I knew it had to be with some kind of relief for my cock which has always stood up in its appreciation of Sush's tight and well shaped boobs, the curvaceous teats that would show her brown nipples ever so faintly. I was always excited about the imagination of nudity and exposure more than any woman who would take off her clothes and stand nude. I have other men also tell me that "suggestive exposure" is more tantalizing than actual exposure" One needs to experience to know it!

Here I was standing nude with my Sush sitting on the floor getting ready to mop the oil spill! What a slick situation to be in! Immediately, I found my voice to tell Sush, " Why don't you apply the oil on my body. if you don't mind? Why waste all this oil"? Sush looked at me with a smile and said" Fine, I have no problem. I have done oil massage for many people in the past. it is just that I have never done for a man, especially some one naked as you!"

I told Sush, : Tell me if my standing nude is distracting you or if you don't like it. I am fine, I can go and wear an underwear or a towel". Fortunately, Sush remarked" No, saheb, I have no problem. it is fine as long as you don't tell any one else. I don't want people to think that I am doing such things and the last thing I want is my husband to hear about it".

I responded by assuring her that I would not tell any one. In fact, I would be happy to pay her some money if she did massage me regularly. To which she said she always was open to earn more money and she knew that it was fine to do this for a living. She said that and started taking the oil in her hand and began applying it on the leg. She was sitting on the floor and moving her hands in an up to down motion. While doing so , she would come level with my cock and some times even look at it. My cock was getting erect with every stroke of Sush's and was acknowledging the fact that it was excited and very pleased. There was an expectation that my cock was jumping with - every cock lives for the moment when a woman would pay attention to it!

I was slowly holding the skin down, when ever Sush would move to my back side. I would move my legs apart and at the same time pay all attention to my cock and do all I could for Sush to notice the size, thickness and every detail of the veins which were flush with all the blood tat was rushing to gorge it to all its manly glory! I had known that any woman is as keen to get a glimpse of a male cock - it is just that they like to keep their desire under cover and not express their excitement out in the open!
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Maid(en) Stroke - 2

The attention being showered on each pore on my body was not lost on my throbbing member. He was enjoying the visual attention besides the anticipation of getting all the personal attention that nature makes him crave for! You know who I am talking about - yes, my junior. Sush was getting close to completing the rest of the body and was waiting for the ultimate nod that would approve her next move!

To give you a quick background of Sush, she is a nice well endowed young lady who knows the ways of the world. She has experience of handling men and did not make much secret of it. Though it was not eay to get her attention since she was conscious of her good looks and her well formed assets, it would have been naive to believe that she was an innocent and straight woman.

I knew she liked getting the attention of men. She would give an "all knowing" look when some one approached her. She would even consent if the right man asked her out for a quick fling. But she was a terror. The wrong man would get the rude response and then hell would break loose.

It is not difficult to imagine how apprehensive I was when I asked her to go about the massage with me in nature's unform, as if nothing had happened. She too had been brave in taking things in the stride and did not make a fuss.

She did not expect me to give her a better invitation. She did what I had expected her to! She pushed her kameez in such a way that would help her squat in front of me. She had a big clevage which would be visible in all its curvy glory. Her white nylon bra would barely contain her big boobs and that is all that was needed to send blood rushing through my veins.

She did her exposure as if to see the reaction and she was not disappointed. She saw it right in front of her. I also enjoyed the process of letting a woman sit at such close quarters and watch the whole act of "rising to attention".

And soon, I gave my cock just the right amount of prompt to let him know that it was just OKay for him to get aroused and that it would not warrant an apology! Sush looked at my aroused state and looked up into my eyes as if to let me know that she has registered my state of urgency.

I too looked back at her as if to ask her what she could do about it. I was in no way going to let this opportunity slip by and nor did I assume that Sush was making any pretenses.

Soon the sign language was over and instincts took control. And she meant business. She took a hanful of oil and applied it on both palms.

She then took my cock in both palms and cajoled it along the entire length. True to any woman's desire, she too was quick to let the foreskin slip down and let the pink glory shine in all its glory.

I moaned half in pain and the other half in anticipated delight. I was almost asking her if she could sense the pent up urgency, She too was hinting to me as if she knew what she needed to do. Nature has its own way of helping communication between a man and a woman. She kept applying oil as if she was massaging the erect limb like any other part of the body.

And my mind was unwilling to check with her if she knew what would happen next! If you are reading the story and you have not been stroking your erection to its climax, I will be surprised!! Not more than twenty strokes and I could sense the "build up" and so I could see the keen curiosity in her eyes.

It was as if she knew the message being conveyed by the vens through which the spurt was expected; She looked at the eye of my cock ever so keenly and I was looking at her eyes and the twitching of her lips as though she was on the verge of a major accomplishment!

And it was indeed a rewarding one - the first edge of the spurt esacped and fell on the corner of her lip and lo, behold, she involuntarily licked it with her tongue. The next spurt was on her hand and asome on her face. She took it all as though she had bargained for that. I did not protest either. She knew how to coerce my cock to empty all the cum and so she knew how to create the piston like action so that the relief was complete.

She left my cock to bear its own weight. She loked at the puddle all over herself and smiled at me. It was if she was expecting a favour in turn. Her eyes asked for it and I was not hesitant to give it to her!
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Maid(en) Stroke - 3

After that ecstatic release, I was returning to steady state and just as all men often find the urge to repeat their performance, my male icon started to raise its head! One often wishes there was a manual control which could be switched "ON" and convey the message to the erection center, the need to "rise and shine"!

With such thoughts looming large in my mind, I was trying to be "matter of fact" with Sushma, just as as a master would be expected to be, around a house maid. And then there was the other side of me, which was dying to probe her and extend reciprocal favors to her.

I had described Sush earlier - she was an assertive and a bold woman who came across as street smart. Yet, I had this firm belief, as always, that women like being asked and further, when they say "NO" they actually mean "YES."

It had been a few seconds since the last spurt and so much had crossed my mind. I was desperately trying to read Sush's mind. I had read her body well. Her well-rounded tits did not hide much.

They certainly looked the kind that had been coaxed by many a male lip,mauled by male fingers and not to miss - even been the cleft that male pricks would have loved to enjoy a rhythmic "tit-fuck." The strategic position from where I stood, I had nothing to gain by making her wait any longer or letting her go back desperate and look for the next male to help her with the pent up sex drive!

I gathered myself and asked her with a straight face " Doesn't this kind of manual exercise get you all excited... I mean... wet?" The question came across as one with empathy rather than one with curiosity or mischief.

Sush's retorted back with a straight face and said" Of course, what do you think, Babuji (the Hindi word for "Sir")? After holding a lund (Hindi word for prick) so closely and seeing it ejaculate all over me, what do you expect? After all we women also have desires and needs."

I almost shook myself and said "Of course, you do. I was not trying to find out if you were normal. I was only trying to find out if there was any way I could help you. And if you approve, I would be very happy to see the satisfaction on your face"

Sush almost knowingly smiled and asked, "Babuji, what can you do? My husband does not find me attractive and does not really care about my needs. I used to worry about it earlier. Now, I have stopped and reconciled."

I could sense the detachment in her tone and yet it was clearly masked with a tinge of challenge to me. I almost felt I was being asked if I was up to the task! I mustered my wit and asked her very innocently, " So, do you use sex toys or do you have a female partner?" She was enjoying the conversation, I could say, but she was not sure if I was leading her on. I could sense her mind was weighing her options. Most decisions in such case are made by impulse. There was no logic involved. She need not divulge her sexual habits to me. Yet her wet cunt had its own mind, I thought to myself! Sush smiled and said, " If you really want to know, I have my own little secrets. I do get my sexual release with Kalpna once in a while."

Kalpna is the woman who works in the office in an apartment in the same building. My mind was thinking fast!Is this the best opportunity to get Kalpna to join the group!

So I ventured asking her" What do you ladies do?"

Sush shot back" Well, whatever two ladies would do if they were alone and naked! But, Babuji, don't think I don't like to have a man. That has its own place in my body."

I nodded in an understanding manner. It was half empathy and the other half curiosity! I have always liked to see two women working on each other. Little did I know that I was on the threshold to witness what I had only seen in movies, to be enacted right in front of me!

All this had happened in a span of two minutes since my ejaculation and my reinvigorated hard on!

The fact that the conversation was stimulating me was no secret to Sush - she looked at me as if she wanted to ask me -" Do you usually keep it hard all the time?"

Just then, the doorbell rang...! Here we were at the crescendo of our conversation on our sexual adventures, blood flowing, juices flowing, and imagine the effect an unexpected intruder may have on a die-hard prick like that of mine!

All enthusiasm receded, the mind was only thinking of the next steps to restore order and status quo. Did it have to be the dress first? Have you ever been caught in such a dilemma?

Sushma gathered herself fast and peeped through the keyhole to check who was at the door. And guess who?

Little did she realize it would be Kalpna? She looked at me and said " Babuji, it is OK. It is Kalpna. I can ask her without opening the door and find out what is that she needs."

I too felt I was not under any pressure to get dressed; and in fact, my mind wandered to fantasize what it would be like if we could rope in Kalpna into the next phase of our adventure.

Sushma asked Kalpna, from behind the door, what brought her there looking for her during her busy work time? Kalpna told her that she wanted to meet her to share some thing very important.

Sushma knew that Kalpna had some thing urgent and that she did not see any threat in opening the door and talking with her at the doorstep.

All this had happened so fast that neither did Sushma realize (nor did I ) that her face was smeared with fresh cum spurts and so were her hands, Her disposition wore a "tell-tale" sign - revealing the ultimate!

As soon as she opened the door, Kalpna looked at Sushma and before she could say a word, her eyes did the rest of the talking!

She looked at her carefully and then took one of her fingers and scooped up a small droplet and took it to closer to her nose and smelt it!

I can't believe I was watching this scene through the window and knew that she would know the familiar smell of cum!

The next thing I knew, the two eyes had communicated and the next phrase I heard was "Sushma, what have you been up to? Have you been "milking" some one? Who is inside the house?"

Sushma realized her faux pas' and smiled. She knew the cat was out of the bag. And then, she had no secrets from Kalpna. She would have told her later on, anyways. So what if she got caught red-handed!

She smilingly told Kalpna, " Don't feel jealous. I don't mind sharing the (w)hole story with you. May be you could also join us."

She turned to see if I was watching. I had carefully avoided been sighted. I was hiding behind the curtain and she could not know I was listening to her.

My mind had already processed the information and had passed on the necessary instructions to my precious 6-inch boner that it need not stay "half mast" any more.

Little did Kalpna need motivation! She involuntarily leveled her hands with Sushma's tits and gave her a friendly squeeze!

Oh boy, that was all the approval I needed. The body language said it all. I knew the scene was set for my long awaited "threesome" fantasy. I had always visualized a third lady in my "threesome." That eventuality was literally at my doorstep!
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories