EROTIC desi Maid stories collection

jay

Re: EROTIC desi Maid stories collection

Post by jay »

Pushpa said " aab ruk jao. Mera bur chodwaneke leya taiyar hai" I positioned her properly on the bed putting a pillow under her waist, put a condom on my lund, spread pushpa's leg and whispered" pushpa mera lund pakdo aur apne bur ke samne rakho. Mai dhere se ander ghusata hu." To this, surprising me pushpa said " sala, jor se chod mere bur ko.

Tu hi chodwane sikhaya, ab tu hi is bur ka malik hai. Jor se chod mere bur ko.Thanda kar ise"I pushed my lund with a thrust inside her bur. Pushpa said " sala kitna mota lund hai, bur faad dega.Jo hoga hoga, Harami aab chod bur joor se......." I said " sali kutia, ek din mein tu sab jan gaye." Pushpa said " sala aisa kutta mere upar chad ke chodega to kya der lagta hai.

Par kutta jaisa lund bur mein fasa mat dena.Chod...Chod... sala" Pushpa's words excited me. I started pumping her with full force. She wrapped her legs around my waist.After sometime she said "ruk jao, mera nikal gaya hai." I said "mera nahi nikla hai." Pushpa said "mera bur thoda aur chodo, nikal jayega." She was right. I exploded within no time & put my full weight on her.

I got up and slept by her side.Pushpa got up, pulled out the condom from my lund and went to flush it. She came back naked with a wet towel and cleaned my lund. She removed my skin backward and cleaned my limp lund.She said " lagta nahi thode der pahle yeh kitna mota tha" I said " jab itna saaf kia to apne muh mei lund le hi le, khada hoga to ek bar phir chodunga"

She smiled at me and went out to keep the towel She came back to put on her dress. I said kapde mat pahno, nanga hi raho, light off karo aur mere pass so jao. She did as I said. We slept naked in each others arm. We had a very good sleep.

Day 6 - I came back from office at 5.30 pm and sat on the sofa. Pushpa gave me a glass of water. Thereafter she gave me a cup of tea and stood there. I took the cup with right hand and put my left hand on her chutaad.Then while taking tea I put my hand inside her skirt. Oh, she was not putting jangia. I asked her the reason.

Pushpa said "Jangia pahenkar kya faida? aap to turant kholkar mujhe nanga kar deto ho" Mai uska chutad sahlane laga. After the tea was finished she went away to keep the cup and came back and said " kal mere se galti ho gaya, mai aap ko gali de dia, kutta bola" I said " Kutta ko kutia chodne kabhi dekhi hai?" She said " ha, bahut bar.

Ghar mein gai ko chodne ke leye saad lata hai jo ek bar mein jatke se chad kar chod deta hai. Mujhe kutta - kutti wala chudai accha lagta hai." I said " to aaj raat tujhe kutia jaisa chodunga" Pushpa asked " meri gaad maroge kya?" I said " nahi mujhe gaad marna thik nahi lagta" She asked "to fir ?" Peche se chut mei hi lund dalunga aur dono hatho se tera do chuchi dabaunga"

Pushpa said "Mai ek baat batati hu. Raat ko aap chodenge aur fir so jayenge. Ek bar chode se aapka du ghanta ke baad lund khada hota hai. Tab aaj ek bar hi choda chudi hoga.Usse acha hai abhi aap mujhe kutia jaise chod lijiye.Fir naha kar, nasta kar paper padhiye.Raat ka khana khakar jab sone jayange,2/3 ghanta baad, tab aapka lund fir chut chodne ke leye taiyar rahega."

I understood, tigress has tested blood.Now pushpa has become maneater. I gotup and closed the main door.Hold Pushpa at her waist and kissed her and asked " Bur chodwana chahti ho? Do din pahle to chillakar sabko bulane wali thi." Pushpa replied "Mujhe malum nahi tha ki aap itna payar karenge aur payar se chodenge.Gaon mein terah chauda saal ki ladki sa saadi kara dete hai.

Jab woh saural se wapas aate hai to bolti hai ki pura nanga karke, bahut joor se, kai bar, raat ko thokta hai.Agle din saas ko batane baad bhi thukai kaam nahi hota hai.Kyuki kabhi saas ka bhi wahi haal tha."

We went to the bed room. Pushpa had already prepared the room by closing the windows. The light in the bedroom was off but the light of the dinning hall was ON giving sufficient light on the bed.I slept on the bed on my back and asked Pushpa to take out her clothes by standing near the bed. She obeyed like a good wife and took off her blouse & skirt. She was fully naked now.

Then she opened my paints and underware. Asked me to get up and removed my shirt and baniyan making me fully naked. I kissed on her lips & slept on my back again. Pushpa took my lund in her hand and started caressing. She took my balls in her hand and gave very soft massage.I took one chuchi of Pushpa and softly pressed. My lund became hard in no time.

I made Pushpa to bring her choot close to my mouth by sitting near my face, folding her legs at knee & spread it as she does during passing urine. She understood that I want to give her pleasue by licking and sucking her choot.Pushpa asked " mera chut chatenge kya?"I hold her boobs and pressed very hard. she coperated by bringing her Bur near my mouth.

I left her chuchi and hold her chuttad with both hands and pulled her. Now I was able to lick her chikni chut. I pulled her further and put my tonge inside her chut.She immidiately spread her legs and positioned her choot, allowing my tonge to go deep inside her choot. I saw her eyes were closed. After some time Pushpa pulled her self back. I asked "kya hua?"

She said "Aur chut maat chuso. Mera nikal jayega. Mai lund ander lekar nikalwaungi" I allowed her to sleep by my side for sometime to control herself. I asked her " accha laga" She said "Ha" I said " aab kutia baan jao" Pushpa said " aap bataiye kya karna hai kutia baanne ke liye" I told her " Tum palat kar so jao, apna sar takiya par rakho aur apna sundar naram chuttad uppar uthao.

Apna sarir ka wajan apne ghutnoo per rakho" As soon as pushpa did that I got at her back, put a condom on my lund, spread her legs and started aiming her choot with my lund. As it was first time for Pushpa, She guided my lund with her hand and positioned at the choot and said " aab lund ander thelo, chut mei ghus jayega." I hold her waist with both hands and pulled her back with a jerk.

Pushpa said "Lund bur ke ander chala gaya.Aab kutta jaise thoko" Pushpa's round, soft chuttad was touching my belly and thighs, giving me immense pleasure.She took her body weight on her hands and knees. I hold her chuchi with my hands and started pressing the chuchi and increased fucking speed.

Pushpa said " jor se bur ko chodo, Bur ka chinta maat karo" I fucked pushpa in that position for some more time. We reached climex.I took out my lund from Pushpa's chut, kissed her soft chuttad and slept on the bed. I got up and went to the toilet to flush the condom and took bath. I came back to the bed room and found pushpa still lying on the bed.

I asked her the reason for not getting up. She said " ghutna (knee) aur jangh (thigh) mein dard ho raha hai, ye kutia saab, do tin kutta se ek saath kaise chudwa leti hai" I gave a massage on her thigh, knee and buttocks. Caressed her boobs, kissed her and made her forget the pain.

Pushpa was right. She correctly observed me. At 10 pm I was wanted to fuck again.Pushpa came to bed room and sat on the bed near me.I asked her "gaon mein teerah chouda saal ki ladki ka saadi kar dete hai?" Pushpa said " aur kya. Mere saath school mein thi Lakhmi, uska saadi pandra saal mein ho gaya tha.Panch mahina ke bad peet mein bachaa lekar gaon mein ayee.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Mere ko boli uska pati usse to choda hi hai, uska dewar bhi usse chodta hai" I asked " Kaise? who ghar mein kisiko kyu nahi boli?" Pushpa said " jab saab khet mein kaam karne jaate hai to dewar kutch bahana banakar ghar aa jata hai.Khali ghar paarkar, pakad kar pyar se choddta hai, pati jaisa jor jor se nahi.

Dewar ko choodne dene se woh saath mila rahta hai, dukan se kutch lana hai, ya kise ke yaha shaam ko jana hai, ya ghar mein jhamela hone per saath deta hai. Aab Lakhmi ka baccha kiska hai, malum nahi"

Then Pushpa asked " khali gaap marenge? Thokam thoki nahi hoga?" I said " tumhara baat sunkar mera lund khada ho gaya hai, tumhara bur thokne ke liye" Before putting off the light, I took off my pyjama / baniyan and made pushpa naked.On bed pushpa said " Mujhe khub payar kijiye, choot se pani nikal dijiye aur seedha sulkar thokiye.

woh dusra tarika, kutia wala ya baithkar chodwane se maan nahi bharta hai" I did as Pushpa told me and when I inserted my lund in her cunt Pushpa said in low voice " Kitna mota lund, dara singh ka lund hai kya? Nirod ke upar nariyal tel dalna tha" I replied " jayda mota nahi hai, naye naye chodwa rahi ho isliye lund mota lag raha.

baad mein jab chut bhosda go jayega to aur mota lund khojogi" Pushpa laughed and said " sala, harami.....baat bandh kar aur jor se mera bur chod......chodchod kar bur ko bhosda bana de......tera lund ko arram hoga bur chode par......mai aapna tange uthati hu.... maar mera burko... tera lund ka bibi mera chut hai.....khub accha lag raha hai...

lund ka pani der se nikalna.....chod chutia chod.....mera chuhi chus..... chutad dono haath se daba sala.......aaj chut chodne ke baad sau rupaya de dena.... randi samaj kar...bur chod sala... bur chod....." Pushpa was unstoppble in abusive language, which was giving me more power. keeping my stroke I said " ek se bur chodwane se randi nahi hota re"

Pushpa said "par tu mujhe, randi samaj kar chod....mai teri randi...... jo chahe kar mere saath..... rupaya ke badle....... didi bhi avhi chodwa rahi hogi....... apne chut ke arram ke leye......dushra bacha hone leye......." We came to climex thereafter. I put my entire weight on naked Pushpa and slept on her for sometime. Both of us were very tired.

Day-7 I got ready and as was leaving for office I just softly pressed Pushpa's chuchi. Pushpa said " Lund nikal kar mere haath mein dijeye, hilakar maal nikal deti hu. Abhi aapko chodne ka time nahi hai" I unzipped, took my lund out. Pushpa took it in her hand and started jurking and said " mera chuchi dabaiye, maal jaldi nikal jayega."

I started pressing her boobs and after sometime I ejaculated on pushpa's hand.She looked at me smiled and gotup to clean her hands. Just then the door bell rang.I hurriedly zipped my pants and went to open the door. Pushpa's father( my second father-in-law) was standing at the door.I opened the door and asked him to come inside and sit down. I went to call Pushpa.

She was cleaning off my spurm from her hands in the wash basin.I gave her the news of her father's arrival. Pushpa's father informed that her marriage has been fixed and they boy's family wants the marriage within 7 days. The boy is from next village,a teacher in primary school. But Pushpa as usual refused to marry. There was heated exchanges between father and daughter.

Then her father requested me to talk to her, for agreeing to marriage, as it is very difficult to get such good boy. I asked him to come next day and assured him that Pushpa will definitely agree for marriage and go with him.

After office, I went to market and purchased a good sari, blouse, pettycoat, bra, panty, ear rings, necklace, bangles etc for Pushpa and reached home. Pushpa was not in good mood. The parting was evident. Initially I did't say anything.After taking bath I called Pushpa in the bedroom and asked her check the size of bra and panty.

She took the bra and panty and started walking towards the bathroom.I hold her hand and asked her try it at the bed room itself, in front of me.She said " you want me go and get married, and also want me to change naked in front of you?" I asked " tumhe chodwane achha lagta hai?" Pushpa said "Aap se chodwane Bahut aacha lagta hai"

I said "Aur kutch din ke baad ghar mein saab log aa jayenge, aur fir hum jab chahe tab nahi chod payenge. Tumhe aacha nahi lagega. Saddi kar lo. Tumhara pati tumhe jab- tab roj chodega. Aur fir woh mere jaisa nirodh lund pe lagakar nahi chodega, jabtak tum use ek baccha nahi dogi. Dekhna, bina nirodh lagakar chowane se kitna aacha lagta hai."

Pushpa said " Thik hai, Mai kal baba ke saath chale jawugi, aap ka baat maan lia, par aap ko mere baat bhi maana padega." I said "what?" Pushpa said " Aaj aap mujhe bahut baar chodeye, lund par bina nirodh lagakar" I said " don't do that. I love you and I want you to have your first baby with you husband. That will have wonderful bond between you and your husband" Pushpa didn't say anything.

Pushpa put the new bra and panty in front of me. Now she was not shy at all to be naked in front of me. She came near the dressing table & looked at her.She said " gaon mei to yeh saab koi nahi pahanta" I said " Tum pahanna suru karo, saab aurat pahanna suru kakange. Aapna didi ko ek din pahankar dhikhana" I pulled her to the bed and pulled the panty down.

Pushpa said " meri chut chatoge? Ruko paair failati hu. Khub choso mere chut ko aur jab gila hoha to lund chut mei ghusedd dena" I took off my dress. Slept by her side. Kissed her and started pressing her chuchi.Pushpa said " Chut chuso na, bahut chodwane ka maan kar raha hai. Chuchi tumhra hi hai,chodne ke time daba lena" Pushpa spread her leg.

I started licking her Chikni chut and then sucked it like there is no tomorrow. After sometime she said " ghused do aapna mota lund mere boor mein." I did the same as she said. Pushpa put her legs around my waist and said " jor se chod mereko, maja aa raha hai. Lund ka maal jaldi maat girne dena.aab mera chuchi daba jor se. Uh..Uh.. Subhase boor chodwaneka maan kar raha tha.

Aab boor ka khujli thik ho raha hai. Chod sala harami boor chod" Pushpa released before me. I took out my lund out of her chut and gave it in her hand and said " mooth mar kar mera maal nikal do" Pushpa took out my simen in no time. It got spred on her belly.We kissed.

Pushpa said " Raat ko ek baar fir mereko chod lena. Sari jendagi mai tumhe yaad aungi aur mujhe bhi aap yaad ayenge" We finished dinner. Pushpa tookoff her clothes and came to me naked.I took her to bed and fucked her. Next day her father came and they left. After about one year I came to know that Pushpa has given birth to a girl child.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Divorced Maid

She is 32 years old, 5.4" tall figure of 32 28 32. No extra fat. short hair and nice pair of eyes and thin lips. She is a bit more fair than me. Now let me enter into the story. My maid Lakshmi is working with my family since my childhood. when I got placed into the MNC i moved to Bangalore from my native place and hired an apartment in white field. in the first two months i faced a great problem in washing cooking and cleaning my apartment. So I hired a servant maid by name asha. However, I didn't like her work so asked her from the job. Once on a vacation I attended my native place and explain my problem regarding servant maid to my parents, Then my mom suggested that if Lakshmi is interested i can hire her as my parents could find a new servant. I made an enquiry with my maid Lakshmi regarding work in my apartment for which she readily accepted as she want to get rid of her husband's relatives.
Lakshmi started to work in my apartment. I showed her the room and explained the work which she already knew how i like to keep my surrounding to be like. Her work is to prepare breakfast for me in the morning before i leave to office. after i leave she cleans the house and all the cloths and prepare food for my lunch. After i leave after lunch she used to take rest. In the evening she prepares dinner for me. As she is working in my house since my child hood she is pretty close to me and we were always like friends rather than boss and a servant.
Days passed by and I observed a different mood in lakshmi's face for about three days. So i enquired her about that. At first she didn't answer to my questions but Insisted her in telling me the truth. For which she broke into tears and said she is feeling lonely to sleep in the room alone and is recollecting the memories of her husband. But she doesn't like to go back to him because she felt bearing loneliness is better than bearing her husbands sadism. On hearing that I decided to help her and asked her to sleep in my room by the side of my bed so that she can see another person in the room she sleeps. For which she readily accepted. Again days passed and I began to see some different attitude in lakshmi. I could not understand what it is.... She began to move close to me than ever... be free with me than ever.... different looks and so on.....
Early morning 6 is my usual waking up time. But one day i woke up at 5:45 am but didn't move from my bed. That day I found the reason for lakshmi's strange behaviour towards me. When Lakshmi woke up I was already awake but on bed closing my eyes. Lakshmi came to me and was watching my early morning erection. Forgot to tell you I wont wear underwear during nights. Because of this reason my early morning erection was clearly visible to her. she was staring at my erected cock and was rubbing near her pussy.... I was shocked to see lakshmi's actions towards me. From that day onwards i started observing lakshmi daily in the morning with out her notice and i used to masturbate thinking of her in the bathrooms.....
At last the day of climax came to me.. Every nite as i came to know that lakshmi is watching me... i began to watch her during midnights.... she never used a blanket to cover her. One day when i was watching her she suddenly opened her eyes and caught me watching her.. I was scared and closed my eyes and went into sleep... Next day when i was taking breakfast lakshmi asked what i was doing during last night,,,,,,,,, For which i kept quite and continued to have my break fast.... But she insisted me in giving her the answer. Then I gathered some courage and said that i was doing the same what she does everyday in the morning.... For which she was shocked and ran into the kitchen from dining room.... I completed my break fast and left for office. In the evening when I came back i found lakshmi being a bit hesitant in coming to me and talking to me.... That night she decided to sleep in the other room... when she was about to arrange her bed I went to her and said that its ok and she can sleep in my room.... Wen we both went to bed we couldn't sleep.... Suddenly laksmi asked me "Chinni since wen do u know that i was watching you in the morning?" For which I said from about a month.... For which she was shocked... I asked her whether she likes watching me like that.... for which i didn't get any answer.... after some time she said how did i feel when she was watching me... I said at first i was shocked but later on i got used to it and enjoyed her watching me.....All this conversation went on with me on my bed and she on the floor..... we were not facing each other and only our voices are audible...
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

After sometime she asked me whether i had any gfs,,,,, For which I said no .... and added that I was virgin....for which i heard some giggling sound... I went to the end of my bed to see her....I saw lakshmi was giggling for what i said.... Then I said her that I like to loose my virginity and asked if she can help me with it.... She didn't respond spontaneously but saw into my eyes and said if I keep it as a secret she will help me with it..... For which i readily accepted..... Then I asked her to come onto the bed and she came to me.... and laid on me and we both started kissing each other...we started it by kissing on foreheads then eyes cheeks lips ears... nose.... neck... then after some time of kissing i rolled on to her..... she was lying below me and was looking into my eyes with full of lust in her eyes... Then I removed her saree and was shocked to see how sexy she looks in her blouse and petti coat..... then I removed my t=shirt and began to kiss her every where i can see the skin on her body.... then she rolled on to me and she kissed me all over my chest and began to bite my nipples.... this increased the fire in me to fuck her....
Then she sat on my thighs with her legs on either side of me and removed her blouse... She was not wearing any bra... even I found her boobs to be stiff and nice looking... her nipples were dark brown in color and were present only at the tips of there boobs... Her nipples were small and were sexy... after that she herself took my hand and placed it on her boob and started kissing me... I pressed he boobs.. actually i squeezed her boobs like a orange fruit.... For which she started moaning loudly.... her moans are making me feel like i was eating her....Then she fell on me with her boobs near mouth. she asked me to suck her nipples for which I did as she asked me to do.... after a while she removed my short and began to give me a nice blowjob.... while she was giving me a blowjob i felt like i was in heaven.... then she removed her petty coat and her panty and came in 69positon... I sucked her shaved pussy.. and the aroma of her pussy was driving me crazy... she came all over my face..... after few seconds i came in her mouth... she drank all my juices and came to me and cleaned my face with her tongue....
Then she asked me to fuck her as she not able to control any longer.... then I went down her pussy and first inserted my finger into her and gave some strokes... and then i slowly inserted my cock into her pussy.... At first it is hard for me keep my cock into her pussy... but later on With a great effort i inserted it into her pussy and she shouted with a great voice.... I fucked her for around 20 mins and left out a great load into her pussy... then she rode me and then we both went to sleep on bed lying on each other nude... Next day being a Saturday(Week end) we had a great session in early morning..............
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Sumanthi... the SHY maid

Was studying in engineering @ tht time. We had a maid coming in to cleaning / washing. She was @ 35 I guess. She used to work @ quite a few houses in our area. It was a standard story, husband did not work, she had t bear the family. She used to be helped by her Daughter - yes, u guessed right - Sumathi. As ussual they used to 'borrow' money quite regularly, and repay in installment. They had been working @ my house for quite some time, when it was vacation time and my family went to native place. I could not go, as I had classes and exams preparation.

Sumathi had a key to our house and she used to cook / clean and go after locking. @ that age I used to masturbate quite a lot, and my undies used to get stained. One day Sumathi was washing the utensils when I was @ home and went to and over my plate.
As is typical in small houses, there was a washing place where you have to squat She was on her knees, and had pulled up her skirt - to avoid getting wet, and did not realize that I would come to the wash room so soon. So when I bent to put the plate, I accidentaly noticed her legs and being a guy, my eyes lingered to the flash of off-white panties.

As I took more time standing up, she realized what I was doing, and quickly got up and covered her exposed panties. I could see her cheeks getting red due to embarassment. I said "Sorry Sumathi, I did not not do it on purpose. Don't feel embarrassed". Sumathi: Baba it's ok. But I hope u did not notice too much. Me: No - no. it was just a flash of white (I was getting a bit bold).
Sumathi: Then its ok, but I am ashamed...Me: Why ? becuase of what? Sumathi: My cloth is torn (embarrassed smile) Me: Oh, but I could not see, so dont worry. Next day: I bought a couple of panties from the road (I did not want to be found out) and left them in the house (in the wash room). During lunch she saw the packet and asked me what it was. I said " it is for you"...

She was so happy when she opened the newspaper wrapper that she almost cried. But This was just the first step for me. I told her its for her, but on one condition...Sumathi: What condition? Me: I will tell only in your ear...Sumathi: OK...Me: close ur eyes...Sumathi: OK. Me: I want to see if they fit properly..
Sumathi: BABA, what r u saying? (she was blushing) but she had gripped the packet tighter, and I made my move...I pulled away the packet and told her, well if you dont like to have it, I will return it. Sumathi was still in a dilema, when I played my next move. I told her " I can help out with money too" (she was a fan of movies and liked to go to theaters).
She thought for a while and nodded. I asked her to change in front of me.. She thought about it and put her condition. "Baba, I will change but when I change, you will have to close your eyes and turn around." I said ok, and went to one corner and turned around. What she did not know is that corner had a small hanging mirror - where I used to shave.

She first picked removed the first panty - it was pink, with flowery bottoms and I had bought one which I knew / hoped would be a tight fit. She was so engrossed in the panty that she did not realize I was watching. She pulled up her skirt, and put her thumbs in her torn panties and pushed them down. Obviously this was done quickly and I could only glimpse a dark patch :-(... But it was something. I waited with bated breadth...
She opened the panty and tried to balance herself on one leg and pushed her leg in one side, it went half-way to her thighs and refused to go up. She obviously did not want to loose the panty so she balanced herself on the other leg and put her foot into the other side. She pulled it up and pushed down her skirt. I closed my eyes again...
She came behind me and told me softly... Baba... It is a bit tight... I turned around - her cheeks were pink due to embarassment, and eyes lowered. I innocently turned around.. "Sumathi, if you feel it does not fit u, I will return it..." Sumathi: No No baba, maybe the clth is new so it must be feeling tight.... I have never worn new panties so dont know...

Me: Ok. Walk one round like Priyanka (the heroine), She walked a little and when she turned, she almost stumbled.. I caught her from falling, and in the process, her small firm breasts knocked on my chest.... Ahhhh - it was a brief but heavenly feeling. I said, "Now show me...". Sumathi: But baba, u tald me to change in front of you, nothing about showing u. I said: Fine, then give it back, I will return it.
Sumathi, thought for a moment and I took that chance, I just pulle dher near and bent down, held the hem of her skirt and pulled it up. What a heavenly sight it was,, her pink tight panties tightly fitting just below her buttocks. And her dark pussy, covered with young hair...

I waited for her reaction, but got none... When I looked up, She had covered her face in her hands and closed her eyes tightly. I slowly caressed her pussy and felt her tremble, was it fear or was it anticipation?...
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories