EROTIC desi Maid stories collection

jay

Re: EROTIC desi Maid stories collection

Post by jay »

Trapping The House Maid--2

She was looking quite clean with her clean shaved pussy and under arms. We washed ourselves and dried with towel then we entered to the bedroom. Let her lie on my bed with her waist at the edge of bed. I was on my knees sitting close to her pussy. I held her thighs with my both hands and put my mouth in her clean shaved pussy. Started licking that wildly and she started shivering and tried to lift her ass and at the same time tried to press my head with her thighs.

I literally dug myself in her pussy but she pulled my hair and literally lifted my up and requested to do the final one. I also felt that the need so got up and put condom and placed the dick there in the love hole and just pressed little. The area was so moistened that it entered very smoothly. I just lied over her and as I was standing on ground, my full body pressure was not on her as I was not moving and I felt that she started moving her ass and moaning to tease her further.

I pressed myself harder so that she could not move. She forced me to get up and start the final act. I had to get up from her and started moving my dick in and out. Her moan became louder to louder. I was also increasing my speed but with no time she reached orgasm. I was in my midway so I kept on banging her harder and harder and then I asked her to hold my neck and I lifted her while I was inside her.

She crossed her legs around my waist and I was holding her ass bringing her closer and then taking her away. She hugged me tight and her breasts were crushed against my chest as she was not heavy and I did not feel any load in doing so, rather I was enjoying screwing her in that fashion after some time, si felt that she could not hold her legs.

I took her again to the bed in the same manner and ramming very hard, may be after 20-30 rams, I felt my nerves were ready to discharge and it happened. We got up and cleaned ourselves. I told her

Me: this is a trial
She: means
Me: what you have now is very little, tomorrow I’ll give you more

She: oh, today itself I’m full, what else will you give tomorrow
Me: I did not do much foreplay, tomorrow and I do that and then I want to fuck you on your ass
She: no you do the way you did, not there,
Me; ok, as you wish one more thing did you enjoy?
She: what do you think?

Me: I don’t know you have to say
She: ok yes, very much
Me: then you need to reciprocate that to me what you have from me now
she: how

Me: do what you like and then she came closer to me and gave a passionate kiss on my lips, as she was not with clothes then and I held her ass, lifted her up and brought her nipples close to my mouth and suck the left one hard and made it red.

I told her that this was the symbol of our first sex. She got ready and I told her that the next day is the only day as thereafter weekends were coming nothing could be done so she should come prepared for the same. She smiled at me. I gave her rs 1000, initially she was not ready but I forcefully gave her and the day gone this way and next day she was on time when my parents were there.

I was awake and was watching her and she was more sincere in her work and was working very carefully and slowly. She was doing what she was not supposed to do also and anyway my parents left for office. I was in our drawing room and she was in her daily chores at kitchen once my parent left, she closed and locked the door and showed me her smiling face. I called her and in reply she said that she would be coming in 5 minute.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

I could clearly see in her face the urge to get screwed. So far I was under an impression that the urge of having sex is more in guys than girls but after seeing her I realised that my idea was wrong and then she came, she was wearing a blue saree with matching blouse and was quite tidy like the previous day. I was sitting on the sofa and she came and was standing in front of me.

There was quite a decent privacy in our drawing room and I felt that I could do everything there with her and I held her both hands with mine and pulled her with my minimum force she knelt herself down in front of me on the floor looking at me. I put her hand on my lap and my hands on her shoulder our communication was like this.

Me: How are you feeling?
She: means
Me: I mean are you ready for everything?

She: quiet and smiling
Me: say something, how do I know that you are ready and have not come here in compulsion that if you don’t come I shall tell my mom that you were taking money from my purse.

She: yes you forgive me that day and I forgot now all those. Now I am here on my own will and not for money.

Me: If that so, then why are you sitting here and waiting, I want to see your act today. I just would like to enjoy.
She: what shall I do? I can’t do, do what you want to do.
Me: ok, whatever you say.

I asked her to remove her blouse and bra and put her aanchal of saree down. She did so and then I asked her to pull down my shorts and jockey and to take my tool in her hand. I guided her and she did so. I moved forward sitting on sofa, pulled her close to me in between my legs. Held her tits and put my dick in between and started doing her tit fuck. She started rubbing her face on my stomach.

It continued for quite some time then I asked her to lie on floor and I remove my clothing. I knelt on her putting my legs both sides of her body and started tit fucking again holding her tits. My dick was getting harder and harder and it was hitting her chin. I saw that during rubbing for such a long time her tits has become red and I got up and lied on the floor and I asked her to remove her saree and petticoat she did that without delay.

I asked her to come close by keeping her pussy close to my face. She as kneeling close to my face and I started licking her wet pussy slowly inserting my tongue and pulling that out. I could realise her moan was increasing and she knelt backward widening her pussy for my tongue. I held her waist pulled her down and inserted my entire tongue and she started screaming aloud.

I thought that if someone near our entrance could understand what was going there. I got up, took her to my bedroom, she started pleading not to do further and wanted my dick there. I said that, I was not in a mood to do then. She said that, she could not control and started giving excuses that she was in a hurry to finish work in others house. I got upset and told her to leave and get her job finished in others’ house and then come back for the rest as I was not in a mood to hurry.

She said me not to get angry and she would be doing what I wanted. I hugged her tight and told her that is what I wanted. I started squeezing her butt in the most passionate way as far as possible, at the same time moving my fingers along the ass crack and teasing ass-hole as she was hugging me, I could feel her pressure on me increasing during that moment and her tits were pressed on my chest.

I was enjoying her act very much and I lifted her up holding her ass and brought her pussy at the level of my dick and started rubbing that over there. She wanted to clamp her legs across my waist while doing that, i asked her to come down and gave her the condom to put in. once she did so we again went to that position where we had stopped and had inserted my rock hard dick in her pussy.

Fucking while standing if your partner is of light weight is a good posture that I realised. I was banging her hard and then I put her down and asked her to be on her knees on my bed and I inserted in doggy mode. Holding her waist started screwing her with full blast and she was screaming madly and realised that she reached her orgasm but as I was on my mid way I kept continuing and then at the last moment.

I took out my dick and removed the condom and discharged entire semen on her ass. It was a real good fuck for me. She was lying for quite some time on my bed with ass facing ceiling however and I cleaned myself. I cleaned the semen from her ass using her petticoat and asked her
Me: how did you like this?
She: it has been the best one in my life

Me: is it!
She: yes
Me: then I should be rewarded of providing you such a great pleasure

She: of course. What do you want?
Me: a good BJ and then I would like you to drink that entirely.
She: uups, can’t do, ask me to do something and I can do that

Me: nothing can be done as from tomorrow and day after my parents will be there and I shall be leaving on Sunday night.

She: is that? So, today is our last,
Me: no, when I come next time, if you want we’ll do.
She: that is not now, later, who knows about later. You may get married and I may not be working here in your house.
Me: ok

She was wearing her clothes and I said that we’ll see. I also took out rs 1000 from my wallet and gave that to her. She simply refused to take that then I said that it was our agreement in the beginning and it is for her kid’s well being. I requested her to take that. She took that reluctantly after putting on her clothes. She then started the remaining work and after 15-20 minutes she came to my room.

I was there to say good bye as she was aware that in the remaining days I was at house she could not be closer as my parents would be there at home. She came very closer to say good bye, I pulled her towards me and hugged her very tight. She again surrendered herself on me. I asked her whether she needs another one or not in reply she said that she could not as she had work in other houses.

I unbuttoned her blouse and lifted her bra and started playing with her nipples with my lips and fingers. It had an instant erection. She held my head firmly on her breast. I just started teasing both the nipples. She wanted to go as she was getting late. I let her go giving a kiss on her forehead....................
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Vicky's sexual experience with maid Sangeeta

I'm Vicky...I am a married man now in late 30s and live in North Eastern India.

My first experience with a maid was about 10 years ago. This story began when I finished my studies and returned back to my home and looking for suitable job for me and all u guys know getting a job is so much difficult,so it was my daily routine for seeking job but I wasn’t get the job at that time,

at that time I am leaving with my parents and my elder brother who is also married at that time having two childrens of 2.5 years & 1 years respectively and my mother has arranged one maid for keeping care of both the child & doing the house hold works.

Her name is sangeeta aged must be in early eighteen or nineteen, height near about 5.2 figure must be 28-34-32 approx because I have never measured, wheatish complextion not so beautiful but average looking girl, she use is to wear knee length skirt and top in our house from some village from north east india who is introduced to my mother through our neighbours,

as she joined the work I have no bad itensions or thoughts about her, as my parents have two bedroom flat so therefore both the rooms was occupied by my parents and my brother, so I was given the hall for me as my room for sleeping in the night and sangeetha was given the corridor of my dad,s room for sleeping in the night, she was very good in her work and take good care of both the childrens.

My fathers work in a private firm as a accountant and he goes for work early morning and came late in the night same with my brother and sister-in-law also works both she comes early in the evening, so me and my mother with childrens along with the maid who lives in the home in the day time, I was fraustaded for not getting the job and usually live in home only,

time passed and I was very much attached to the childrens and use to play with them when I was in home as well as sangeeta was also very much attached with the childrens, in starting she didn’t talk with me very much and she always addressed me with bhaya, one afternoon I was sleeping with the childrens in my brothers room, the junior one started crying,

after listening the cry my mother send sangeeta with 1 bottle horlicks to feed the junior, as the bed was not king size it was standard so the whole bed was occoupied with both the childrens along with me, so sangeeta take the junior in his palms and sat on side of the bed and started feeding the child with bootle,

the first time I saw her bare legs till her knee very closely and some kind of strange feeling started inside me, from that day onwards whenever I got chance I used to stare her assets and touch her body whenever get a chance and masterbate thinking of her and decided to take the virginity of this desi girl,

now I am planning how to seduced her and I decided and hired a xx movied and I was watching in the afternoon in my brothers room, as I know that sangeeta will surely come to the room for giving horlicks or milk to the child, I played the movie with low volume and acted as I was sleeping, after some time she came and started feeding the child and started watching the film also,

after five minutes a sexy song appeared on the screen in which hero & heroine was dancing in rain and lip kissing passionately, my eyes was half closed so I can see the reaction on her face, she was staring the scene and what I have seen that one of her hand was on her private part and she was massaging it very slowly after some time ske kept the child on the bed and ran towards the attached bathroom of the room.

I got up from the bed and tried to look inside the bathroom from the key hole, I was succedded to look from the hole and I was surprised to see that she lowered her panty and started fingering her choot first with one finger afterward with two and three and from one hand she is pressing her chuchi vigorously, she was also mummering some words which I was unable to hear, after some time she gote a huge orgasam and I left again to the bed.

so my plan was successful and it was guranted that this bitch will be with me very soon.so this xx movie seen continued for some day because I want that first she take the move because I live in joint family if I take the first move and she create some scene then I was in trouble and my life will be finish.

So 1 day I decided to go beyond from this xx to xxx and I hired the APEMAN movie and as usaual I played the movie and acted that I was sleeping but on that day I slept on the corner where sangeeta used to sit and feed the childrens and on that particular day I didn’t wear and under wear inside my jockeys, sangeeta come to the room near about 2.5,

she saw that there is very less space in the corner so she took the child in his arms and sit in the ground and started watching the movie I was very disappointed for that but I acted that I was sleeping after some time a fucking scene started on the television in which Apeman is fucking in different positions,sucking the choot etc etc.

From now I will narrate my story in hindi because from now my lovely sangeeta was also engaged. Phir achanak apna ek haath bistar se jula diya jo ki uski jaang tak pahuch gaya, mein abhi bhi neend mein sone ki acting kar raha tha, kyo ki mein first move nahin lena chata tha, sangeeta puri tarah se garam ho gayee thi, uska pura chera tamatar jaise lal ho gaya tha,

phir maine apna haath thora sa aur hilaya aur uske jaang ke beech mein rakh diya, scene ghatam hone ke baad usne mera haath pakar ke wapis bed par rakh rahi thi ki achanak uska haath mera lund se touch ho gaya jo ki us waqt pura khara aur tight tha, usne there se usko touch kiya aur pakar kar sehelne lagi, mera lund 9” inch ka to nahin hai par gurantee hai jiski bhi chut mein jayega who dubara marwane aayegi,

kyoki mein shorts pehen rakha tha usne apna haath andar dal diya aur mera lund ka maaza lene lagi, mujhse control nahin ho paaya aur maine uska haath pakar liya aur bola yeah kya kar rahi ho, who ghabhra gayi aur wahan se bhaag gaye Iske aage ki story next episode mein...
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

At first I was little scared when Sangeeta ran out from the room, because I thought that she can might tell all the story to my mother and I will be punished for the same.

So after 10 minutes or so I came out of the room rubbing my eyes so that my mother will think that I was coming to hall after completing my afternoon nap.After coming to hall I behave normal but I didn’t find sangeeta in the hall,so I told my mother to give me 1 glass of water and my mother called sangeeta for the same after 1 or 2 minutes she came out of the common bathroom which is in the hall,

I was acting normal also feared but nothing happened what I have thought,she bring the water for me and I roubed my hand over her hand while collecting the glass,she smiled slightly and moved to the kitchen. I have got the green signal from her and straightly gone to bathroom and mastuarbated there thinking how and where I can deflower my lovely maid.

That day nothing can be possible because after some time other family members are supposed to come, so I left for the second day. Next day I didn’t play any movie and waiting for her to come in the room, she came after some time with bottle for children and started feeding them, she is not looking towards me but I was sure that she was also on the verge to have sex with me.

After some time she asked that why I have not played the movie today, I asked her weather she like to watch this kind of movies, she didn’t reply but moved her head downwards which indicates that she liked the movie, I asked her what are u doing under my pant yesterday and why she ran away

She tod in very low voice that bhaya film dekhte samay mujhse bardash nahin ho raha tha aur jab maine apka pant mein tambu bana hue dekha to mujhse raha nahin gaya aur maine usko jhoone ka aur ehsash karne ka maan kiya ki asle mein itna lamba aut mota hota hai kya nuni jaise ki us film mein us hero ka tha par achanak jab apne mujhse pucha to mein dar gayi aur isiliye bhaag gaye.

I told her sorry and asked again ki dehk liya ki asli mein admi ka kitna lamba aur mota hota hai aur mera size kam tha ki zyada us hero se, she again told ki maine apki nuni ko chuya hi tha ki apne mujhe dat diya, I again said sorry and said nuni to bache ke saman ko bolte hai aur bade ka saman ko lund bolte hai again I asked her kya tum dekhna chati ho,

she didn’t replied but I took her hand and placed it over my shorts, she slowly moved her hand over my lund and told that ki bhaiya aapka bhi us hero jaise hi hai I told her to film mein heroine jaise us hero ka chus rahi thi waise mera bhi chuso na, starting she hestited and told that sayad aunti ji means my mother is not slept yet and she can come over the room so

I told her to check wheather my mother is sleeping or not after some time she came again to room and told that she is sleeping and I told her to bolt the room from inside very slowly and come near to me, the time she came near to me I opened my shorts and my 6.5” lund salute her and I told her to give me blowjob,at first she kissed the tip of my lund,

oh god what the feeling eas that I can not expressed in words,she is giving me the best of my life,but it was also some painful because she is not expert nor using her salvia,so I told her to sangeeta is puri tarah se gila karke chuso maaza aayega,she obeyed me and used lots of her salvia and taking the entire length in her mouth,

the scene was awesome when my full length was one time visible and one time disappear, I could not believe my luck, from my left hand I was caressing her chuchi which was very not very soft but like mango, I was squezzing it very fast and she moaned oh…bhaiya …there …dard ho raha hai…bhaiye …there there.

i came to my senses and calm down and started slowly squeezing her boobs, and also enjoying the blow job, I was near to my ejaculation and didn’t told her and shot all my hot liqid in her mouth, she didn’t have any option and gulped all my juices. After I kissed her on the lips and started enjoying the taste and smell of my jism from her mouth, it was awesome,

we smooched for more than ten minutes and exploring each other mouth,after that I saw the watch and it was near to 4.30 pm and my mom wake up time so I told her to open the gate from inside but she told that bhaiya meri puri kacchi gilli ho gayi hai aur mera paisab leek ho raha hai, then I told her who peshaab nahin tumahara bhi white liquid hai jaise mera lund se

nikala than ad told her to freshup and clean herself in the attached bathroom, after five minutes she came outside,and sat on the floor and asked me bhaiya maazaaa aaya aapko,maine kaha bahoot aur tumko,she noode her head in yes, again she told me in very low voice bhaiya us film mein hero ne jaise ladki ki nuni chushi thi waise mera bhi chuswane ka maan bahoot kar raha hai,

aap chusenge na meri nooni ko,but I cant take the risk at that time because it was my mom walking time so I told her ki kal mein teri chusunga.....
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

after that evening getting a mind blowing blow job from my maid sangeeta I was planning how to fuck her, in evening whenever I got chance I touch her beautiful body and squeeze her perfect boobs, but my eagerness was rising second by second to fuck her, but there is no chance to fuck her,

so in the night I masturbated thrice before sleeping and the whole night I was dreaming that I was fucking her in every position. In the morning I awake little late and after my morning routine I was waiting for the afternoon action.That day sangeeta was looking the sexiest girl for me in the universe,she was wearing a knee length skirt & loose t-shirt over that and give me naughty smile whenever she got chance.

In the afternoon I have arranged the sleeping arrangements of both the childrens such a way that I can enough space left for me & sangeeta to enjoy in the bed,after sangeeta came to the room she informed me that my mother is sleeping and she will awake late in the afternoon, so sangeeta gave both the childrens there milk bottle and both the chikdrens were also in deep sleep.

After that I pulled sangeeta towards me and kissed on her lips it was so soft that I can explain in words, she too got excited and exploring my mouth with her tongoue, I was gone mad and kissing her like child all over her face and mean while with one of my hand I am squeezing her soft melons,she is moaning aaah………….bhaiya…………….aah………….bahut aacha lag raha hai…

bhaiya aur jor se dabaye.aaaaaah, I was out of control and pulled her t shirt and first time I am seeing his naked boobs it was so nice well shaped and her nipple was red in colour and fully erect, I didn’t wait for a second took her chuchi in my mouth, what a pleasurable feeling was that, I sucked her single boob for more than 20 minutes and after that she told me that bhaiya dard ho raha hai,

dusra wal chusiye na and take her second one which was more tasty from the first one,she was also gone mad and put her hand inside my jockey and playing with my lund, I was also feeling like moaning but couldn’t because I was busy in sucking her chuchi, after sucking her both the boobs for more than 40 minutes I came downwards and started licking her navel area,she started maoning loudly,

I told her not to make any noise because we could be in trouble if mome will hear your sound, so she calm down and stopped make any moaning noises,because of immense pleasure it was nor comfortable for her not to make any sound,but she was shiverinf from that pleasure, after licking her navel area I took his leg in my hands and started licking her leg from toe to upwards her choot area,

when I reached there she shivered like that she has got some electric shock and her panty was fully wet,slowly I removed her pant downwards and her fresh naked choot was infront of my eyes,slowly I put my tongue over her and feeled that I have put over hot iron, I started licking it, I was feeling the taste of her juices, it was not to good but not also so bad to taste,

after licking for two minutes she have her another orgasm which I can feel from the movements of her body,after that I tried to insert my tongue inside her choot any trying to find her g-spot but I was unsuccedded at that time but she had other orgasm that time and she pulled my head and said bhaya bas aur nahin,mein pagal ho jayungi pls mujhse aur bardasht nahin ho raha hai aapka yeah chusna,

she told me that ki bhaiya abhi tak mera paanch se saat bhar ho chukka hai,aab aap jaldi se apni nuni mere andar daliye jaise ki film mein hero heroine ke andar dal raha tha aur mujhe bhi swarg le chaliye, mein hamesha aapki daasi banker rehungi,bhaiya pls chodiye na mujge ghodi bana ke bhaya pls.

After listening her I was also got uncontrabble but I came to my senses that this is not the right time to fuck her,so I told her to wait for the right opportunity and told her to give me blow job, due to immense pleasure I ejaculate within five minutes and told her to go to hall after proper dress up so no one can suspect either of us, she did the same,

but I was also in the verge to fuck her that night nothing happened but to my good luck my bhaiya told me that he himself with bhabhi & childrens are going for holidays for a week and if I am also interested I can join with them but I refused to his purposal saying that 2-3 companies I have taked for the job and I have to go anytime for the interview.

So next day my brother family has gone to the trip and I have a wonderful afternoon with my jaan but couldn’t fuck her due to the presence of my mom in the home, but in evening my father phone rang and he told that the one of his office collegue has his silver jublee and he has arranged to celebrate it in a huge party so all the members of our family was also invited.

So mom told me to be ready sharp at 7 so we can reached the party at right time,But in my mind other things are running that this is the right oppurtinity god has given to me and I have not to waste this opportunity so I was planning how to cancel my attendance to the party and give my lund attendance to the choot of my darling sangeeta
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories