EROTIC desi Maid stories collection

jay

Re: EROTIC desi Maid stories collection

Post by jay »

Fucking factory maid

This incident happened when I had visited my native place after my 12th exams. It was our every year routine to visit our native place. I was at my uncle's house and was very much enjoying my vacation. My uncle had a factory which he said I should visit so I can know how it works. I agreed and the next day I accompanied him to the factory. It was a production cum packaging factory with around 10 to 12 rooms for different purposes. When we reached there not many of the staff members had arrived as we were a bit early.
Uncle and I were sitting in his cabin where my uncle changed to his factory uniform and was ready for work. He asked me to sit in the lawn and headed towards his work. In the meantime other members of the staff started arriving, it was 9 A.M and almost everyone had arrived. I was sitting in the lawn and wondering what to do when my uncle came and told me don't worry I will show how the factory runs once everyone is settled an got back to work.
I was still sitting in the lawn alone by myself and my eyes went straight towards the gates of the factory as a lady entered the premises. As she came nearer to me I got attracted towards her though she was not pretty or very beautiful but an average looking girl with wheatish complection, but her assets were promising which was the reason for my attraction.
She must be around 27 years of age. At first I thought she was a senior staff and may be one of the head of some department. She looked at me and gave a formal smile and went further and I was left staring at her buttocks. I was a very shy person at that time and would not dare to mingle with a person without being invited to do so.
After some time my uncle called me to his cabin and when I entered I saw that lady standing there. My uncle told me get in touch with her if I need something to eat as she manages the kitchen within the factory. I was feeling good as atleast I would now be able to talk to her. I was also a bit shocked to know that she is just a maid and not any head of the department, how dumb was I.
She went to the kitchen which was in the last room of the factory and I was again sitting in the lawn. Sitting there I was just fascinating about her when she came to me smiling and gave me a glass of water. I found her very sexy in her chudidar dress which was fitted to her body very well and desperately wanted to touch her, but was tinking how should I do that and really hated my shy nature.
After some time she again came to me and said your uncle is calling you in the cabin. I went to the cabin and uncle told me to have some breakfast and tea. She was serving us breakfast and tea, I don't know from where I got guts and I gently touched her fingers while she was serving, she looked at me and this time gave me a naughty smile.
After finishing the breakfast my uncle told me to come with him and he will show me the factory, he took me to enery room and explained me the working of machines and other things. There were around 10 rooms to inspect and at that time I was not at all interested as my focus was somewhere else. Every minute passing was like an hour for me and I was desperate to talk to my fantasy.
When factory round up was over uncle got to his work and asked me to explore a bit more and ask anything to the staff regarding the working of the factory. I told to myself that I am just interested in one staff and straight away went to the kitchen but was not sure as to what will I say to her. I reached there and she was staring at me which I thought was in a seducive manner.
To pretend that I eas not there intentionally I asked her where was the bathroom and she smiled mockingly and instructed me the way to the bathroom. I went towards the bathroom ofcourse not willingly but what to do and was wondering how will I get enough time to talk to her.
A few minutes later I again went to the kitchen and was standing there, she asked me what I want and I said nothing and was just standing there, she was giving me attention and was smiling, may be because I was a relative of the owner. She then asked what was my name and I replied, she told me her name was Asha and was working here from couple of years now.
Then she asked about me and I said I was from Bombay and had came here for my vacations. Now I was feeling much better as shyness form my mind had waded. A few moments of silence and all the time I was thinking of her. Due to her reactions I was getting ideas that she knew I was fascinated by her as the way she was talking and smiling, an normal women would not do the same way.
I kenw that if I apporached her she will not mind, but due to my nature was not able to express it. She then started preparing lunch for uncle and me and asked what I would like to have. I was muttering in my mind that I wanted to have her apart from anything else at that time. I asked her that was she married? and she told no, I was delighted with the thought that how fresh she must be and my fantacy got much more intense.
Any ways I left her as she was busy preparing lunch and I was scared that if anyone finds out me talking with her so long, what will they think and how will my uncle react. So I went to my uncle's cabin and started reading some magazine related to machineries which was bouncer for me.
After half an hour or so my uncle also came to the cabin and told me get ready for lunch and in the meantime my dreamgirl also arrived with the food. Again I got some chance to touch her hands and arms for which she didn't mind. Every time I was taking care that my uncle should not notice all this.
After finishing the lunch Asha picked up the utensils and went to the kitchen and my uncle and I followed her as the washroom was also near the kitchen. After washing hands my uncle went to his work area and I was pretending to wash my hands as I wanted to go to the kitchen. When uncle had reached his room I entered the kitchen and Asha was washing utensils.
Her back was facing me and for a couple of seconds thought of holding her from behind came to my mind. But as usual it was just a thought in my mind and I was standing there until she noticed me. She asked me I want something and I said no, just don't have anything to do and others are busy so I am standing here. Again she gave me a mocking smile and said she has to clean the premises.
After cleaning the utensils she got ready cleaning job and I was just following her. In the meantime she asked me various questions about myself and the life in Bombay and stuffs like that. Though I was interested in answring her but was more interested in becoming intimate with her.
We reached the godown which was quite big and various types of unused machines and packs of goods were kept there. The godown was not lit properly as it did't had any big ventilation except for some few small windows which were not able to get enough sunlight for the big godown and it was so dim that one cannot make it out instantly that someone was there.
The lights and the fans were off as I had no idea where the switches were, and Asha must have not put it as to no one should come to know that I was with her in that room (atleast I thought in that way). The godown was very hot and I was standing very close to Asha while she was dusting the racks. She suddenly stopped as she was tired and was facing to me.
I could see drops of her sweat going down between her bit visible clevage which was enough for intensifying my fantacy much more, but I was just standing quitely as I wanted her to start or encourage me as I didn't had the guts even now. I was also sweating very much and she asked me if she should switch on the fans but I said no its fine. I was enjoying seeing her getting wet by her sweat.

She then started cleaning the floors and I was getting the view of her ass and sometimes her clevage this time a bit more deeper as she was bending herself to clean the floors. In the meantime I wondered what she was thinking and why is she not apporaching. I was confused by the thought that is she interested or she is just mocking me, and due to this I was getting nervous.
She continued her chat with me and in between giving me those mocking smiles which I had started hating now, because I wanted action. I desperately wanted to hold her breast and ass and was dying to fuck her which I had only done in my dreams and not in reality till now. I used to masterbate but had never fucked any girl before.
So this oppurtinity was making me crazy and didn't wanted to lose it. You can imagine the situation when a shy fellow cannot express hi feelings and the horny girl though according to me knew everything was not making the first move. I expected her to make a move first as she was quite older than me but nothing happened and I didn't came to know when she finished cleaning the whole premises and when we were in the kitchen again.
She told me that she is preparing tea as it was already 4.30 P.M. Now I was irritated as I thought I had lost the oppurtinity as it was only possible in the godown and only if I had the guts. For me I had ruined everything and lost the chance of fucking her. I straight away went to my uncle's cabin annoyed with her and without informing her.
After some time she came with the tea and my uncle had also arrived, she was smiling at me but I was having the feeling to slap her on the face. After finishing the tea my uncle told me to get ready as factory will get closed in half an hour or so and we have to leave for the day. I got up and came to the lobby, I just kept looking here and there and was very frustrated.
At 5.30 everyone came to the lobby and were punching their cards for the day and my dreamgirl was last to do so. She punched her card and I was sitting besides her, she looked at me and shook her head in such a way as we do while expressing pity on someone. I was very much angered by this and was cursing myself as what kind of a dumb I was.
She went away and with her my fantasy also closed the doors. Uncle and myself came home and I was disturbed the whole evening. I went out with my cousins for some fun and after a couple of hours we came back and had our dinner. We played cards till late night and every one went in their rooms bidding good night to me. I was alone in my room and was not able to sleep due the incident.
I masterbated in the name of my dream girl and I don't know when I slept. In the morning my uncle again asked me if I would like to join him and my reply was instant. We arrived at the factory and I was egarly waiting for my fantasy to arrive. My patience was not long and she arrived today in a sari, she was looking much more sexy and again she gave me a mocking smile.
But today I was prapared to teach her a lesson. The routine started and she offered me tea and breakfast which I finished and then everyone was onto their routines. At around 11 my uncle asked me to accompany him to the bank and I was not at all interested but had to go with him, but it was good for me as uncle had informed Asha that we are going to have our lunch outside and she dosen't have to prepare it.
By the time we were back she had started cleaning the other rooms and my uncle went on to do his routine work. I asked Asha to come to the godown as I had some work there. She was also aware of my intentions and she had cleaned all the rooms except the godown. after few minutes she arrived and closed the door, when I asked her she said don't worry godown door is usually closed the difference is just that it is closed from inside.
I was breathing heavily and also sweating at the same time. She came to me and said why I had called her. I was silent for a moment and then I confidently asked her that don't you know why I called you here. She smiled which was an indication for me and I hold her hands and pulled her closer. Now she was also breating heavily and the smell of body was like fresh air for me.
Within no time I took her into my arms and started kissing her neck and she was pretending that she was very shy and trying to push me away from her, but the animal within me had aroused and I was in no mood to let her go. I started caressing her back and bottom and she started moaning slowly.
Then I took her to a corner which has a small window above which gives enough light so I can see her assets closely. The corner is not visible from outside, if in case anyone enters the godown. I slowly made her sit on the floor and I was sitting besides her touching and squeesing her boobs and her hand was slowly getting on my cock. It was full hard by now and she was holding it from outside.
At that very moment I that very moment I pulled her face closer to mine and kissed her lips. It felt so good that I started kissing her deeply and our toungs started geeting into each others mouth. Now we were face to face and kissing passionately and I was pressing her boobs simultaneously.
Both of us had aroused completely and I started taking off her sari and in the meantime she unbuttned my shirt. Now I was topless and she was in her blouse and peticoat. I quickly removed her peticoat and was fondling her thigs which were very attractive. I started kissing and licking her thigs which were salty due to the sweat.
She was messaging my back and I pulled down her panty and also removed my other clothes. Now I was completely naked and she was just in her blouse and bra. There was a thin layer of hair around her pubic area and I was touching her pussy and caressing it, she was holding my lund and stroking it softly.
Then I took off her blouse and bra and the main attentive area of her body fell out in open, I immediately grasped both her horny breasts and was pressing as hard as possible as if I am not going to get it after that day. I got mad and was just pressing her boobs kissing her lips and pulling her closer to me. In the meantime she got very horny and started kissing me passionately.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

After some kissing I spread her legs and was about to enter my dick when she requested me to lick her pussy. It was wet and I was not interested in licking her pussy which was wet but I gave it a try and when I kissed for the first time she gave a big moan and I also started to like licking her pussy which was also giving me aroma of her liquids.
I continued it for some time and I asked her to return me the favour. She took my dick and started kissing it and after few seconds my dick which was hard and swollen was deep in her mouth. She was sucking it as if she was a proffessional. I was enjoying it very much and after some time I asked to remove it as I would have cum if she continued, which I was not willing to before I have penetrated my dick in her pussy.
She removed my cock from her mouth and we again started kissing like lovers. I asked her to lie down after putting some empty cartons on the floor. I spread her legs so I can give my cock access to her pussy. I held her thigs and kept my cock on her pussy and she guided me to insert. within no time my whole cock was inside her pussy and she started moaning heavily.
For me it was like never before experience and I thought it is the best gift to we humans. I started her stroking very hard as it was my first time and just knew that I have to stroke her harder. She was moning and she kept saying please do it, do it, let it go much deeper in my pussy and I was fucking my dream girl lovingly.
I also started moaning loudly and said Asha my love, my darling Tujhe chodne me mein bahut maaza aa raha hai ( Its a very good feeling to fuck you) and was stroking and pressing her boobs. In a few minutes I said Asha I am going to cum and she replied She has not finished yet and I should continue fucking her.
I was not able to control my self and I ejaculated my loads inside her pussy and gave a deep kiss to her and was relaxed. But she told me Aapka to ho gaya ab amera kya (You have been satisfied what about me). I said do not worry and started kissing her and pressing her boobs, then I inserted my middle finger in her and started stroking her with it.
As she also had her part of foreplay with me and my finger storking aroused her once again aroused her and I kept on saying Asha I love you, you are my fantasy and I will fuck everytime we meet and all the bad things which aroused her further and all this resulted in her getting a good orgasm.
We layed naked in each others arms for few minutes and I again kissed her and was pressing her boobs but gently. She promised me that she will always fuck with me whenever possible as she had liked even though it was my first and will make me more perfect in the act. I asked her was this her first and she told me that she had enjoyed this with few more men in her locality and I was the youngest among all and she really liked getting fucked by me.
I was happy and told her that every year on vacations I would visit the factory and we will do the same thing till the time we both can. I had sex with many more times after my first fucka
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Farmer's daughter - Pushpa

When my wife delivered our first child, she was very weak and we were looking for some baby sitter ( not maid servent ) for help.By requesting to our friends and relatives, we were approached, one day, by a person, who happened to be our farmer in our village. He and his family was our old aquantance since my grandfather's days. He said that his younger daughter was studing in village school, but now a class 10 dropout.

She knows all the household jobs, farming job and at marriageble age of 20, but do not want to marry. His elder daughter is married happily with a boy next village, who successfully runs a small grocery shop. If we agree he can bring her younger daughter to us, to look after the baby and also help in house hold jobs.

We readily agreed and after few days our farmer came with his younger daughter -Pushpa (Name not CHANGED). Though from village she was intellegent and very efficient. Our days started passing off peacefully.

After about six months my Father-in-law, a doctor, suddenly had a stroke in his chamber and before he could be taken to Hospital he experied. On knowing the fact we (me, my wife and baby) rushed to my inlaws place, leaving Pushpa in our house.We were confident that she can manage without us for few days.

After the funaral,next day, I planned to come back as I had not taken leave, but promised to my inlaws that I shall be present on the 13th day ceremony. I came back to my home leaving my wife and baby at inlaws house.

Till that time I did not know that what was stored in my life. I envy my friends in this blog who see a girl / aunty / teacher etc. and in five minutes they are naked and in bed- fucking. My experience is full of tension, insulting, frustrating, time taking but, at the end gave immence pleasure to both of us. I never thought or had any intension to have a relation with Pushpa.

Her regular dress was a skirt upto her knee and a blouse with colar upto her waist. She is well build due to her regular job at field with her father. Her skin is not fair but she is also not dark.Pushpa is wheatish. Her face is plasant compared to village standard.she always stays neat and clean, long hair nicely combed. She used to sleep on the floor by the side of dinning table in the hall.

Day 1- First night while I was going to toilet, past mid night, I had to cross Pushpa who was sleeping on her back. The light from bedroom fell on her and she was fast asleep. I saw her skirt gone upto her waist and her green coloured jangia ( not panty ) was visible. I paused for a second, looked at her smooth thighs and hurriedly went to the toilet.

On my way back to bedroom I again looked at her jangia and smooth thighs. I switched off the lights but could not sleep and wanted to see Pushpa's smooth thighs again. I got up, went to the hall switched on the light in the hall and now Pushpa's jangia and thighs were better seen. But due to my foolishness, the light fell on Pushpa's eyes and she woke up.

I pretended to go to toilet and while comming back Pushpa had put her skirt down and changed her side.I came back to bed, thinking about Pushpa, musterbate and went to sleep. Day 2- Next day I went to office and came back in the evening.Previous night's incedence was fresh in my mind. Pushpa was cooking in the kitchen. I went near her to touch her but did not dare to do so.

I took 2 pegs of whisky, sitting in my bed room, but still I did not had the courage to touch her. After dinner I simply went to bed. Day 3 - After I came back from office Pushpa informed that some vegetables and groceries are required. I asked her to come with me in my car and buy whatever she wanted. She sat at the back seat and I whilie driving the car thought how to touch her.

While getting down she was not able to unlock the door so to help her I tried to unlock the rear door and intensionally touched her hand. While walking in the crowded market I touched her chutad ( buttock ) number of times. In vegetable market I touched her various parts of the body, as if accidentally. Since she did not tell any thing, I got encouraged.

We went to grocery shop and took some items and came back to my car.Pushpa sat on the back seat and in the process of keeping the bags on back seat I, lightly touched her Chuchi ( boobs).Back at home, Pushpa cooked dinner, we ate and went to sleep at respective beds. My Intension by this time had become bad. After the lights of hall was put off I went to the hall, sat on the floor where Pushpa was sleeping, hold her hand and softly called her name.

Pushpa got up on her bed and in a very firm voice told me that she is watching everything for the last two days and espcially what I did to her in the market. She asked me to leave her and go to my bed room, else she will shout and call the neighbours. Some cold thing passed through my spinal cord, I felt my ears have become red, I started sweating and I had no strength in my legs.

I was trembling. somehow I got up, walked to my bed room and dumped myself in bed. Insulted, frusted I could not sleep and thought how to face her next morning.May be I slept during early hours.I was woken up 9.30am by Pushpa and told that I am already late for office. Day 4- I got up. Brushed. I was not feeling well.Pushpa gave me a cup of tea.

After taking tea I decided not to go to office. So I took my scooter & went to near by PCO ( in early nineties I had no land line or mobile) to inform my Boss. After I came back Pushpa gave me nasta. She was behaving, as if nothing happned last night. I was a bit relaxed, went to bed & slept. Pushpa woke me up for lunch. I quitely took my lunch without looking at Pushpa.

The situation in the house was unbearable. I was sitting in the sofa when she finished her job. I called her and told her that two days back her skirt was up and her smooth thighs and hairless legs aroused me.Last night I only wanted to see her smooth thighs with lights on. She said slowly that all these things will finally make her pregnant and then neither your family nor my family, you nor my father will be in peace.

Then you will have to marry me as Villagers will not spare you. I appreciated her thinking, but was not willing to stop conversation. We were much normal & free now.I told Pushpa that without getting pregnent you can have pleasure and enjoy.She said her elder sister is married and already a mother. Didi has told everything. I asked " about what?"

Pushpa said "How she became a mother" There was silence in the room for some time. Suddenly Pushpa said " Aap meri janghe dekhna chahete ho ? Mai aap ko apni jaangh ak bar dekha dungi" ( You want to see my thighs, I shall show you once) I got up to close the windows, so that no one from outside can see by chance.Pushpa seemed comfortable. The main door was already closed. I put on the fan and sat on the sofa again.

Pushpa came near me, lifted her skirt upto her waist,said "dhek lo" (see) I said Light jalakar dhekhu? (can I put on the light) Pushpa said "Haa" (Yes). In light I saw she was putting on a Marun coloured jangia (not panty). I asked her about her green jangia to which she said she has washed it.Oh what a beautiful hairless legs and thighs she was showing me !

Then she turned and was about to leave.Then I requested her to show it once again by sitting on the sofa. She reluctantly agreed, lifted her skirt and sat on the sofa. I immidiately sat on the floor close to her and said ek bar aapni janghe chune dogi ? ( will you allow me to touch you thighs once) She said haa chu lo ( Yes touch) I softly touched her thighs with my both hands, said kitna naram aur sunder hai ( how soft and beautiful).

Then I said yeha chuum lu (can I kiss). Pushpa said bas karo (stop) and tried to get up from the sofa, her skirt till lifted position. Pushpa could not getup from the sofa as I was sitting on the floor close to the sofa. I told her to wait for a minute and said tumhe bina chodwa ke bhi aaram mil sakta hai. ( Without getting fucked you can have pleasure). Pushpa said how?

I told her to please listen to me and give me some time, agar mai tumhe chodne ka koshis kia to chilla ke sabko bula lena" ( if I try to fuck, you shout and call everybody) She relaxed in the sofa. I started kissing on her thighs and slipped my hands below her chutaad ( buttock) and started pressing the soft chutaad still jangia on.I found she is not stopping me, as she was having a new feeling.

I felt her jhat ka baal & chut ( cunt ) and took my mouth there. She immidiately kept her one hand on my head. I said mujhe aapna chut dhekhne dogi? Phuspa said "Dhek lo par mujhe chodna maat" I pulled the nada ( robe) of her jangia tried to takeout the Jangia. As she was sitting on the sofa, the jangia was not moving out.

She coperated by lifting her chutaad a littleup & I took the jangia out through her hair less legs. Aab woh kamar ke neche nanga ho gaye.( now she was naked below her waist) Next mai uski dono tango ko apne kandhe par lia aur chut ko chatne laga ( I put her legs on my shoulder & started licking her pussy). She wanted to bring her legs closer but my head was not allowing her to do so.

There was silence in the room. Both of us were not making any noise. She was now ready to take my tongue inside her chut, which I did. She put her both hands on the back of my head & pulled towards her, a clear indication that she is loving my actions. I started sucking her chut.and was continuously pressing her chutaad with my both hands.

After a while I stopped sucking her chut, took out my right hand from under her chutaad and started fingring her chut. She said in a very low voice mera chut chooso, aacha lag raha tha.I immidiately obeyed.After about 5 minutes she reached climex and asked me to stop and rolled her head on the backrest of the sofa.I asked her aacha laga? she said "haa".

After sometime she asked me to get up from the floor so that she can get up from the sofa. By this time my situation was bad as my lund (prick) had become hard, but I had a promise not to fuck her.However I requested Puhspa Mujhe aapna lund tumhare chutaad per ragardne do. she said "agar lund bahut mota ho gaya to mere chutaad par rakh kar dabao.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Mal nikal jayega aur tumhe aaram milega".I took out my pyjama and placed my lund on her chutaad. She was standing by lifting her skirt. In no time I ejaculated on her chutaad. some semen fell on the floor also which Pushpa said not to worry as she will clean it with her jangia. I went to my bedroom and had a nice afternoon sleep.

After Pushpa gave me a cup of tea, I went out and purchased a packet of condom (3 in one packet) from medical shop hoping it may be required in night. On my return Pushpa asked where I had gone & I told her the truth that I purchased condom. On seeing the contains in the packet she said this is not condom, this is Nirodh, my didi is using this to avoid becoming mother second time. Jijaji aapne lund pe nirodh lagakar didi ko chodta hai.

I took her to the bed room, kissed her on her forehead for the first time. She did not object. My prick was hard, I took a condom & put on my lund.Mai aapna lund dikhakar pushpa ko bola ise pakar aur age peeche kar.(requested her to hold my prick & move to& fro) She started doing it. After some time I ejaculated. The semen stayed inside the condom. I showed Pushpa that why she will not become pregnent if she get fucked with condom on prick.She was convinenced.

At 7.15 pm Pushpa asked that dinner is ready and if would like to take it now. I understood that as both of us want to go to the next step, thus she wants early dinner.After dinner,at 7.45 pm, she was as usual preparing her bed on the floor.I hold her hand I pulled her to the bedroom. She came without any resistance.I put off the light kissed her on her check.& said Tumhara chuchi dabane doge?

She said "haa".I made her sit on the bed facing away from me, put my hand from her back & hold her chuchi over her blouse.I started pressing both her chuchi with both my hands with very little pressure. I asked her " pehle kisise aapna chuchi dabyaye?" She said "Nahi, yeh pehli bar" I again asked "Kaisa lag raha hai ?" She said "Ajeeb sa" I asked "jor se dabau?"

She said " jaisa aapko accha lage" I increased the pressure and then tried to unbotton her blouse. Pushpa said " blouse maat kholo" I said " Blouse ke uper se Chuchi dabane se tumhe pura maja nahi ayega" She said"Mujhe Sharm ata hai, aap neche se blouse utha kar chuchi dabao" I said "Aapna chut muje dikha di, Chusne bhi dia, chuchi dekhane se kya hoga? She kept quite.

With my right hand I pressed her cheeck. Kissed on her neck I said " Mere godd par baithogi? She sat on my lap without replying.I asked her " Thik laag raha hai? She said " Mera chutaad aap ke lund ke upar hai, fir mota ho gaya hai" I said " daro maat, Mai tumhe nahi chodunga" I laid her on the bed & kissed all over face and for the first time on her lips.Pulled her blouse up.

Very little street light was comming through the window panes inside the room. Her chuchi was not very big, but not very small, it was enough big to cup with my palm. I asked her "Chuchi chusne doge?" She said "choso" I pressed her chuchi for some more time and then took one of her chuchi in my mouth. Her body shivered.I gave a soft bite on her nipple for some time.

Puhspa whispered " Aab dusra bhi chuso. I had to obey as I wanted to love her & build confedence in her. Pushpa was by this time very comfortable with me. I was comparing my luck just within last 24 hours. She asked me in a very very low voice " Mujhe chodoge?" I said "Tumhare pet mein bacha aagaya to?" She said " Aap apne lund par nirodh chadakar chodo. Meri didi do saal se jijajiki lund par nirodh lagakar chudwa rahi hai, bacha to pet mein nahi aa raha hai."

I kissed her again. Pulled up her skirt and she herself took down her jangia.I touched her chut. It was ready.I got up and took the condom from the self and put on my lund. I folded her legs at her knees and spread outside.I said " dard hone se bolna" She kept quite. Though a father of a child,In my hurry, excitement and her tight chut, I could only push my lund half in her chut and I exploded.

I stopped. I failed. Every thing finished in say 45 minutes.I do not remember when I got down from Pushpa and went to sleep. I woke up and saw it was 11pm.Pushpa was not by my side, the condom was also not on my lund.I went to the hall. Pushpa was on her bed. She was awake.I asked "soye nahi?" Pushpa said " needd nahi aa rahi" I asked "mere lund par jo condom tha, kya hua?"

She said "Mai nikal kar comod mei dal dia aur pani chaladia, fir gela towel se aap ka lund saaf kar dia" I slept by her side on the floor, pulled her towards me and kissed her. I kept my one hand on her chutaad & other hand on her back and further pulled her towards me. Pushpa said " ek baat puchu?" I said "yes"

She said "meri didi bolti hai bur chudwanese khub aaram hota hai, santi milta hai, mera to nahi hua" I kissed her and said " hum dono ka galti hai. Mera lund tumhare chut mein pura nahi ghusa aur uske pehle hi harbad mein mera mal nikal gaya.Tum abhi tak mujh par pura biswas nahi ki hai. Tum pura nanga bhi nahi hui.Biswas se paayar hota hai, aur paayar ke baadh hi chodne chudane mein aacha lagta hai."

I was continuously kissing her & pulling her towards me. She said after sometime " abhi aapko fir mujhe nanga karke chodne ka maan hai?" I said "Haa, par mera lund abhi khada hona muskil hai. Shaam se do bar maal nikal gaya. Agar tum mera lund aapne muh mein lekar chosogi to lund khada hoga" Pushpa said " lund muh mein lene se mujhe ulti ho jayega.

Aap mujhe nanga karke aapna lund mere naram chutaad par ghasie aur pechese mera chuchi dabaiye. aapka lund khara ho jayega mujhe chodne ke liye." I took off all her clothes one by one. She took off my ganji and pyjama. both of us were naked for the first time. Nothing much of each other was visible as the lights were off for privacy.

I asked " Pushpa tum mera lund pakdo aur usse khelo" She took my lund in her hand, she also took my balls in her hand, but my lund remain limp. She once bought her mouth near my lund but could not take it in her mouth.I didn't insist. After some time Pushpa said " Mai palatkar soti hu, aap mere chutaad per lund sata dijiye aur peche se mera chuchi masliye,lund khada ho jayega"

I asked 'Tumhe kaise pata ye sab" She said " Didi sadi ke baad mujhe batati thi roj jijaji usse kaisa chodta hai aur kitne bar chodta hai" After Pushpa slept. I started pushing my lund on her soft chutaad and took her both chuchi In my palm. This action showed result, my lund became hard. I then ask her to sleep on her back. She said "Kyu?" I said " Chodne se pahle tumhara chut chusna hai" She obeyed.

I first licked and then started sucking her cunt and simultaneously fingered her cunt. After some time I asked "Pushpa, lund chut mei ghusa du?" She said "haa" I was sure that my semen will not come out easily this time. I took out the last condom, rolled it over my lund & put some coconut oil on it.I asked Pushpa " Ek haath se mera lund pakro. tange failao aur lund bur ke saath satao" She did as told.

Then with caution I started pushing my lund into her chut, taking the load of my body on my knees. After a little while, when my lund was more than half inside the chut, Pushpa said " Thoda Ruko" She was sweating.I said " lund bur se nikal lu kya?" she said " nahi thoda samhal lu.Lagta hai aapka lund bahut mota hai. Aap mujhe chumo aur mera chuchi dabao".

On doing so she was little better and said " aab pura lund mere bur mei ghusao" I pulled my lund little out & again started pushing it. Puhspa's cunt juice and coconut oil well lubricated her tight cunt. Once my full lund went inside Pushpa's chut I stopped. She lifted her chutaad & I put my hands under her chutaad. I bend & kissed on her lips. Our tongue met for the first time.

There was silence in the room. A girl was getting herself fucked,for the first time in her life. I slowly started back / front motion simultaneuosly pressing her chutaad. I shifted my body weight from my knees onto Pushpa's naked body.I asked her " Aacha lag raha hai" She said " haa, maat ruko, mera chut chodo, mera nikalne wala hai" She reached climex first and after some time I exploded.

Day 5 - I woke up and found Pushpa gotup much earlier than me and had finished her bath. Our eyes met. We didn't talk. She was normal as if nothing sweet happened between us last night. Now we were unmarried wife & husband. She gave me a cup of tea. After getting ready & nasta, I took out my scooter to go to office. Pushpa called me by signalling with her eyes.

She walked towards the bedroom and said " Nirodh khatam ho gaya hai, office se aane ke samay le aiyega." I said "yes" and pressed her chuchi tenderly, kissed her and left for office.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

In the office I was not able to concentrate on my job and Pushpa's, words before leaving home was continuously ringing in my ears. Finally at 10.30am I requested my boss to give full day leave as I was not feeling well and left office.On the way, went to market to buy one white bra and white panty, anne french and two packets of condom.I reached home at 11.45am.

Pushpa was in kitchen doing something on gas.I switched off the gas hold her hand and pulled her to the bed room. I told her " tumhara chut ka baal nikal dunga, aab tumhara chut choti bachhi ke chut jaisa lagega" She agreed & liedown on the bed. I lifted her skirt and pulled her jangia down.I applied anne french to remove hairs, but could not manage.

Hence I wiped out anne french and thought of traditional method of shaving.I put a towel under her chutaad. Applied shaving cream with my shaving brush and started shaving with maximum care as the skin in this part is very tender. I finished with much difficulty and cleaned the extra soap with a wet towel.I took some ice cubes in my hankerchief and kept ready.

To avoid any infection, I poured some after shave lotion in my hand and applied on the shaved chut. Pushpa reacted sharply. I pressed the cold hankerchief with ice cubes, to reduce iching, bend down and kissed her.I removed her blouse & also shaved her armpit.

I asked Pushpa to get up and see her chut in mirror. She was surprised to see her own chut now and became very happy. Then I took Pushpa to bathroom made her naked. I saw her naked first time in day light. I took out all my clothes. I gave her a good bath after putting shampoo on her hair and applying soap on every part of her body.

I dried her with towel and asked her to wait outside the bathroom.I quickly finished my bath. We both walked to the bedroom naked.I sprayed powder on Pushpa,s body.Took out the bra and put on her. The size was perfect. Pushpa wore bra first time in her life.I put the panty also on her. She was looking beautiful and was a bit shy.I asked her to comb her hair.

I prefered to remain naked.While serving lunch I asked Pushpa to serve on one plate. I sat on a chair keeping the plate in front of me on the table.I made Pushpa naked & I took her on my lap.I started feeding her with my right hand while my left hand was busy with her chuchi. In between I also ate from the same plate.Now it was time to go for a afternoon fuck and nap.

Pushpa covered her chuchi to chut with a towel. She quickly went to the kitchen to keep the plates and came to the bedroom.She asked me " Nirodh laye hai?" I joked "Nahi" Pushpa asked " mereko nahi chodenge?" I showed her two packets of condom. She happily said " do packet mein chehh bar choodwa lungi" I pulled her on the bed, removed the towel and kissed her.

I licked and sucked her clean shaved chut.Made love for some time. Then I kept two pillows one on top of another and asked pushpa to sit on the pillow. I spread my legs below her chuttad so that her thigh were on my thigh. I asked pushpa to hold my neck with her hands. I moved forward and put my errect lund on her chut. Pushpa understood that I shall her fuck in sitting position.

She slowly positioned her self and kept comming towards me. I supported her chuttad with my both hands.Though it was first time for her, in the process my errect lund went inside her chut. now pushpa hold my neck with her hands, lifted herself and started swinging front & back. After some time she stopped and said mera chuchi muh mei lo aur chuso. I obeyed.

again she started her motion and we reached climex. We kissed. Pushpa removed the condom and cleaned my lund. We had a nice afternoon sleep. Pushpa came to me with a cup of tea. I took the cup and asked her to sit by side. She sat by my side. This time very close to me.Her hesitation had gone. She understood that I want to give her joy and not going to harm her.

I asked her "aaj kaisa laga?" She said "saab kutch achha tha, par baithke chudwane pura maja nahi aya.Aap mera chuchi bhi kam dabaye. kal raat ko soo kar chudwakar achha laga tha.Aaj raat ko mujhe sulakar chodna."

We finished our dinner early. I closed the windows for privacy and put the fan on fullspeed. Pushpa swiftly finished her job in the kitchen and came to the bedroom like a wife.The light was on. I hugged her and pressed her chuttad with my both hands and pulled her towards me. My lund was touching her chut over our clothes.

Pushpa hold my Lund and said "Lund pura mota ho gaya hai.Bur chodneko taiyar hai" I asked her " tera bur chodwaneko taiyar hai?" (We were whispering so that no sound goes out of the room.) Pushpa said " mere bur ko aap taiyar karlenge chodwaneke liye. Mera bur to jawan tha, usse aap aaj chota bacha ka bur ke jaisa kar diya hai" Standing there I removed all her clothes.

Pushpa removed my pyjama and baniyan. She went near the mirror, standing naked, and started combing her hair.I hold her chuchi from the back, kissed her on her neck. She stopped combing.I was pressing her boobs very softly and both of us were watching in the mirror. I kept one hand on her shaved her chut. Pushpa said " mujhe bistar pe le chalo aur mera chut choosoo."

I took her to the bed. Pushpa slept on her back, spreading her legs showing her beautiful chut. I started licking her thighs and then the outer side of the chut. After sometime Pushpa folded her legs and futher spread her legs, indicating to suck inside the chut.I put my tongue inside her chut and then sucked it nicely.Pushpa was cotinuously moving her fingers through my hairs.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories