The Rainy Night

jay

The Rainy Night

Post by jay »

The Rainy Night

As the Title shows it happened with me on a rainy night, I was alone in my flat in Baroda, so was my neighbor in her flat. She was a good looking girl married to my neighbor. Although Dhimant, her hubby was two years older then me, she was a year younger then me, I called her "Neela Bhabhi". We used to talk a lot, since we are of the same age. Sometimes even Dhimant too joined our discussions on various topics. She got both Mother and Father in law. Dhimant is working in Narmada Project, so he has to go out of Baroda, so often. I must confess here that I liked Neela so much, but I was helpless. But my luck was not that helpless as me, It did gave me a chance on that, "Rainy Night".

Neela's "in-laws" both were out of station for their social visit to their native, which is in Rajasthan. When I came back from my job it was raining, I was wet all over, when I was opening my home, she suddenly appeared from her house, and said, it would be better if I clean my self with the towel and during that time she will make a "Masalawali Chai" for me. So without any argue I went into my home and clean myself. I wore a "Kurta-Pajama", which is my daily dress and went to her house.

She was in her yellowish dress, and looking beautiful as usually. I asked her what she will do in night, because she is alone. "Main aap ke ghar aa jaoongi", she replied with a naughty smile. But I thought I am in a wrong path. She forced me to have a dinner with her at her flat. As it was raining so heavily, I agreed with her. So we had a lunch and I came back to my flat.

It was 12 and I was watching that blue film which was shown by my 'cable wallah', and off course I was feeling horny. But as usual I was helpless. But as I told you before, my luck was not...and there was a knock on my door. Well I thought may be some relative of mine could have come by the late train or bus. But I was surprised to see Neela on the door step. I opened the door and the safety grill and asked her what happened?

She replied, "Mujhe bijli se dar lagta hai.... aur aaj yeh naa jaane kyon jorse kadakti hi jaa rahi hai... mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai, aap ke yahan light jalti dekhi to socha aap jag rahe honge isiliye main yahan aa gayi. Kya main yaha so sakti hoon?"

Well without thinking any thing I took her inside and give her an armchair. She really felt secure in that. I was feeling sleepy and she immediately recognised that, so she asked me, "Neend aa rahi hai kya?"

I nodded.

So she said, "Ok. Aap apne room mein so jaiye, main doosre room mein so jaati hoon.

So I said ok and wished her a "good night". Then I turned around and asked her, "Baad mein darr laga to?"

She replied with a smile again, "To main aap ke paas aakar so jaaongi."

This time I also replied with a smile and went to my room.

As I told you I was feeling horny and then because of Neela I was not in my control, so I was about to start masturbation. I unbuttoned my 'Kurta' and when I was about to take my Lund out I hear a sound I suddenly put my Lund inside and got up and I found Neela standing in front of me. I was feeling some shivers going through my body, but I controlled my self and asked her, "Kya hoova? Kuchh chahiye?"

She said, "Abhi abhi jo bijlee ki awaaz aayi aap ne sooni?"

I said, "Haa kyoon? Darr laga kya?"

She just nodded her head.

So I said, "Bahut jyaada darr lag raha hai?"

She said, "Kya main yahan par so sakti hoon?"

Well I had no chance but to agree.

So here I am sleeping with a young girl for the first time in my life in a same bed. As I was feeling horny and I can't control my self, so I thought I should wait for sometime and if she gets sleep then I will go to the other bed room and then will have some masturbation. So I waited and remembering the scenes from that blue film. My Lund was also feeling that too. And then came Neela's hand on my shoulder, I was......; well I don't have a word to explain.

I turned my whole body towards her and looked, she was looking at me and there was a sound of big thunder, she embarrassed me suddenly and I couldn't get out of her hands. But I wasn't giving her a response. But then it wasn't stayed up to embarrassment only, she started to kiss my neck and my Lund was touching her private parts. I asked her what happen.

She said, "Mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya hai. I love you Tarun."

"Lekin... tum to shaadi-suda ho," I said.

"Yes," She replied, "Lekin Dhimant kewal naam ka hi pati hai mera. Shaayad namard. Maloom nahi usne kyon shaadi ki. Tumhe nahi maloom lekin Dhimant ko yeh bhi nahi maloom ki marad apne aang se peshaab ke alawa aur bhi kuchh kaam karta hai."

"Achchha! To tum ek shaadi-suda kunwari ho. Aur main bhi ek kunwara."

So I took her lip in my mouth and started to suck it, it was a nice feeling for me, because it was my first 'Chumban'. My hand was feeling her boobs and I was really getting mad, because I was about to make love to a girl with whom I was making love in my fantasies only.

Then she asked me to lie on my back so I did the same. She unbuttoned my Kurta and she started to put her finger in my hairy chest and said, "Mujhe yehi chaiye tha, Dhimant ki chhaati pe koyi baal nahin hai, aap jab bhi Kurta pahente ho mein aap ki chhaati ke baal hi dekhti reh ti hoon."

I let her do that because I was enjoying that too. Then I unbuttoned her nighty, and here she was without bra or panties!! I think she has decided what she is going to do if I permit her into my home. So I gently started to suck her hard nipples. She got gorgeous boobs, it was white and pink nipples are looking great on top of it.

So I then told her to get rid of her nighty and I too got rid of my Kurta and pajama and my underpants too. Let me tell you I haven't got a good body and a big Lund but I am not ashamed of it but I do have something which pleased my Neela, I have got hairs all over my body.

And when she saw that, she said with amusement, "Maine to sirf chhati ke baal dekhe the lekin aapke to har jagah baal hai!! Oh Tarun tum mujhe pehele kyoon nahi miley, main tumse hi shaadi kar leti" and she started to kiss my whole body.

And then it was a turn of my Lund to get a kiss from her. She kissed it passionately and I was on the seventh heaven. I started to squeeze her boobs and she started to moan, I had her one nipple in my mouth and my other hand was busy in squeezing her left boob, she was saying, "Oh Tarun! Jor se dabao! Maslo inhe! Tumhare hotho ko tarash rahe hai ye. Chooso inhe! Mujhe apni bahon mein lekar mujh kaskar jakad lo."

Then I started to kiss her passionately I put my tongue in her mouth, later she told me she never get kissed like this before. Then she came on top of me I was laying on my front and she started to kiss my hairs on my back she also put her teeth and I got that enjoyable pain of love bites. Then I found her juice coming out of her Choot so I just went down and started to suck her Choot and at the same time I was licking her Choot, she was moaning like anything.

Then it was time for the ultimate thing, "The Chudai".

She touched my Lund and it got harder and harder, and I put it gently into her Choot and started to kiss her and squeeze her boobs. I also started to push my Lund harder in her Choot she was moaning and I was doing the same thing. I wanted it to go down as deep as possible and she was enjoying too. She was pressing herself harder and harder to me. She was also pinching my hairs on my back. Her hands were vigorously going here and there on my back some times it also did touch my ass. Then I cummed in her Choot, it happened so sudden that I haven't got time to buy a condom. But she was enjoying too. Now there was no sleepy feeling anymore. We got apart and it was a great feeling for me, having sex for the first time but not for her, but she felt like she had her first fuck.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Re: The Rainy Night

Post by jay »

We again kissed each other passionately and we had sex thrice on that night, next day was a Sunday so we had a whole day to enjoy. And we did enjoy that Sunday too.

After, we had sex thrice that night obviously we got tired and had a very good night's sleep. We got up around 10 in the morning, well at least Neela got up at 10, and she woke me up with a unique way. I was sleeping on my tummy and as I told you I'm full of hairs on my body and Neela loves that, so when she woke up, she started to kiss my hairy shoulders from back. She not only kissed it but she played them with her tongue and I suddenly got erection on my nice little Mr. Lund. I turn around and gave her a big kiss with all my tongue in her mouth and hers in mine.

After that short session of kissing, she said, "Chalo brush karo, baas aa rahi hai mooh se..."

We both laugh and I went to wash basin (naked).When I was brushing my teeth, Neela came behind me and started to play with my ass and then my Lund at the same time she was kissing my back and my ass chicks. I certainly enjoyed that. When her turn came I also played with her ass chicks and her Choot from behind, not only that I also played with her beautiful boobs.

Then she made a wonderful masala-wali Chai. She set on my Lund and we both had our tea, then time came to take bath, a real erotic bath. I asked her weather she is ready for that and you all can't imagine the answer, she told me that, she always fantasies me when she is in the bath and she was waiting for this moment. So I took her in my arms and give her a gentle kiss on her forehead and lead her towards my bathroom.

I started my shower and she went in side first, she made her body wet and started to pinch her nipples, they also became erect, then she invited me, "Tarun, jaldi aajao, yeh paani to aur jalaa raha hai mujhe"

I was waiting for that only I literary jumped in to the shower and I put my hands around her and started to kiss her whole face with my mouth was full of water. I kissed her and put my whole tongue in to her mouth oh she was feeling it and I was feeling her tongue too. I started to put my hands on her ass chicks and started to press them, with my hands full of water. It gave Neela all the erection she needed. She also put her one hand on my Lund and started to masturbate, I also like that but I don't want to loose the full foreplay so I stopped her.

I now started to kiss her gori-gori neck and I also explore it with my tongue, with her fair tongue I was also experiencing water which was falling from her face towards the downer parts of her body. I then reached to her boobs and started to suck her left boob with my hand on her right one, which was pressing it very smoothly.

I sucked her nipples very smoothly and she was moaning, "Oh Tarun, chooso aur jor se chooso, kha jaao, mein uff tak nahi karoongi."

I did put my teeth on that and she moaned, "aiigghhh, Tarun aur jor se...."

I continued my journey downwards, I stopped at the belly button and my tongue explored that too. She got more erection, she pressed my head with all the force she had so that I don't pull out my tongue out of her belly button, but who wanted to, I was enjoying that!!

Then I went down towards her Choot, her few black pubic hairs were wet and looking more sexier then it was on previous night. I kissed them vigorously; she again put her hands on my head and pushed hard. I went in side her Choot and put my tongue in it. It smelled sweet and I put some water in that again and again and again, that made her more hot.

She just whispered, "Tarun, Ab nahi raha jaa raha hai. Apna Lund daal do meri Choot mein aur kas-kas kar chodo mujhe."

But then suddenly she changed her mind she told me to stand straight in to the shower and she took my Lund in her mouth. She kissed it like hell and some time she also put her tongue on top of my Lund.

Oh my god what an experience I was having!!

We stopped bathing and then she put a towel around her boobs and I too put a towel on my waist. We both cleaned our bodies and then we again started to kiss. I went down to kiss her thighs, her beautiful slim legs, which were without any hairs. They were looking milkier then before. She told me to fuck her hard, so I told her to sleep on her back. She did so and then spread her legs. There was again that Choot with only few pubic hairs, inviting me. My Lund was already erect and it was begging me to put it self in Choot because after that erotic shower, the precum was enormous. Neela did took few drops of that but then it was too much for her to swallow, so at one stroke I put my whole Lund. (I told you before I don't have that big Lund, which every body seems to take prouder of, but who cares, right?)

She said, "Oh Taruuuun. My love, fuck me hard, andar tak ghusa kar jorke dhakke lagao... aur tez aur ... ummm .. kiss me jaan, mere boobs dabao jaan ... bahut pareshan kar rahe hain mujhe ... haan bas aise hi ... I like that Tarun... Bada maza aa raha hai."

She was also pinching my hairs on my back and shoulders. She started to kiss my chest hairs because now she was on top of me and I was pressing her boobs she was pinching my chest hairs so hard that I was getting pain from hell, but at the same time I was too pressing her boobs harder. After few minutes we both cum and with all smiles we kissed each other and continued to press and feel each others body parts for at least half en hour or so.

It was time to say good bye to her though she is living next to my flat, but her hubby, Dhimant, was bout to come from the project site. We again passionately kissed and she left my flat.

We had lots of chances to get involved again and we grab them with both hands. She really loved the way I fuck because when I fuck some body I really "MAKE LOVE". So she popularized me amongst the girls and lovely bhabhis in my flat and in her family.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)