My Horny Daughter

jay

My Horny Daughter

Post by jay »

My Horny Daughter

I went in to the bath room to take bath.I was hurry to leave for office.I forgot take towal.So iI asked my daugter to give it.She was 18.And still shaping bobs.She came to the door and pussed the door holding the towal on to me.I didnt expect this She might be giving it over the door.I was compleatly nude.

She gave a quick Look at my big cock.I felt just shy.woh!!!sorry dad she responded.And looked at me like a perfect lady.Suddenly my cock hardened.as she was taking the lost look at it whilae turning back,aShe found the change in my rod and gave a different look.I was speechless.She took it aavantage and left me with known mind. That night she asked me to sleep in my bed without any reason .

I couldnt say no.After few minites of lights off,She crossed her legs suchthat her kneel presing my rod.i noticed that my rod becoming hard.I pressed to .She was slitly moaning.she hugged me hardly.I was full tempted And she Is too.She Slowly insurted her hand in to my drayer.Her little fingeers are slitly shivering.She touched my rod.I pussed my back a little front.She got bold and hold the rod tightly.She then moved her fingers In to hairs and rubbed smoothly.She then lowerd her head trying to reach down my be she wanted to suck it.I wonderd how she knows all these .

Some times she was seing latenight english movies.Sha might got this knowledge from that. I moved upsid to reach my rod.N ow she is sucking like a perfect one.I wondered.Then she wrapped the blanket and was kissing here and there. I caouldnt tolarate any more.I hardly hugged her.and pressed her little bobs.

They were very hard.untouched buy a man.I felt that i was in heaven.Yhen I reached her little pussy and sucked.She was enjoying a lot.After a perfect job,i reached on to her and insurted my rod into my daughters little pussy.I didnt succeded at firsrt compleatly .I pulled it back and pussed it very hardly.She shouted with pain but very soon she enjoyed fucking.I fucked her half an hour.She felt very happy.now and then We are enjoying sex in absence of my wife.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)