Apni Maa Ka Doosra Pati

jay

Apni Maa Ka Doosra Pati

Post by jay »

Apni Maa Ka Doosra Pati

whenever I used to read mother son relationship, I never believed in it. But when happens in my own life I respect it .Lets start now ,I swear it's not fantasy. My MOTHER Maya got married to father at the age 13.I'm her fifth son. MY FATHER IS AN rep and used to travel maximum days. At the age of 10 I witnessed that something a son should not see. Then my mom was 28 and extremely attractive with her extra lagre size firm boobs and long ,shaped legs, lengthy thick black hair.
Being a Brahmin she was fairer than anyone I knows and having such a cute face. I dont know how that guy came to our house,. but he always used to come to our home ,later he was introduced to my father by my mom. After sometime he became part of our family and used to call my mom as sister. He was a normal factory labour and had a superb physic My other brother and sisters were studying in a boarding school, me ,my nanni and my mom were alone in home. My nani is log sleepy. That night I got a sudden wake and was mewling in my matress, suddenly something attracted my attention. I could here a sexy song played in tape recorder in a faint volume and husky moanings where coming from adjusent room, which dose'nt have any door but a screen. Next to me my nanni was snoring . I slowly went near the screen In that room a faint light was on. First I could'nt see anything when my eyes started acclimatizing, I was taken aback by what I saw. My mom was lying stark naked below that guy and he was in his knees driving his 8" rod inside my mom holding her boobs firmly. My mom was uttering words you just can't print .
" Come on Robert ,Drive it hard .fuck me like a bitch." and he was saying "Filthy whore !I never saw a cunt and tits like this .My friend was really happy fucking you that day ,you gave him a nice blow job .Uff ! How you are acting in front of your hubby that you never slept with anyone leaving him?. Bitch ! I myself saw you getting fucked by each and every friend of mine "He laughed aloud and my mom was giggling. I could'nt believe ,is she is the same mom, who daily does poojas and never used to lift her sari above her ankles. By then I thought that guy was finishing he increased his speed and started kneading her boobs even more roughly . My mom wrapped her silky slim shapely legs around him and kissing him passionately. SUDDENLY HE WITHDREW HIS BIG COCK OUT OF HER CUNT. My mom came to her knees and started blowing him ,making her haed travel along his thick shaft with her sweet lips around that massive tool .Again she lied on her back and he mounted her started furiuosly fucking her holding her boobs as riens. My mom was coming she was moaning with pleasure "HMMMMMMM Ayyyooo deeper faaaaaaaaaaster more more..... suck my boobs " when she streched her body she saw me eye to eye. After that thier relationship revealed and my mom acted a best performance to her extent and convinced everyone she is innocent. but soon after that I was sent away from my home for around 7yrs .I came as a man, by this time my father was getting very old. I took over ,but my mom never used to face me. One day she was washing clothes .
when I crossed that way I got stunned ,she was showing maximum of her thighs Her sareee was lifted with her in skirt tuck. I stopped to a have nice look, after sometime she saw me and immediately let her saree fall to it's extent and covered her thighs. But after three four days she never bothers to cover anything as she came to know I'm watching her ,rather she exposed much .whenever she sweeps our home she used to reveal her deep cleavage. And she used to see me in eyes with a smile which only I can understand. She used bit her lower lips seeing me. Slowly we started talking, but in double meaning like she will say "I always loves to eat big bananas" so I'll reply "I loves eating cup ice creams" one day I openly asked her relationship with Robert. She confessed .I asked her what she loved in him. She told his cock as huge as a banana. And she started disclosing her other affairs also. Now we became very close to each other that she used pat on my butt and inreturn me too. That day she was cooking in kitchen I went to talk to her .while talking I just kept my hand on her round ass as bis as pumkins and slightly massaged it she never objected it and was busy with her cooking ,I slowly raised my hands to hip and then to her boobs side, talking to her. now her breathe became faster I started carrasing her boobs. she let me do that .she herself puled my hand slowly and kept it between her thighs and pressed it over her cunt and I started reacting by massaging her handful cunt with her saree and in skirt suddendly she hugged me and Kissed me .No one was there in home .keeping my hands on her boobs I pushed her to the wall, took her pallu away and started carrasing boobs with one hand with the other I lifted her sari and fondled her cunt while kissing her.
It lasted for some 10 mins she told me "sunny ! fuck me. plssss. need a big cock screwing my sweet cunt" .I slowly pulled sarree from her .Now she was in her petticoat and blouse .I caressed her boobs and kneaded them with my full power as she moaned out loudly "slowly".She herself undid her blouse .I could see her tits throbing inside her bra for freedom .I hugged her ,she clunged to me one arm around my neck the other around my back .I darted my tounge inside her sensuos mouth she bit my lower lip and started to grind her groin against mine I could feel my rod rubbing between her thighs.. I undid her bra crushing her towards me. She broke her kiss and moved a little away so that I can feast my eyes with those marvelous melons of her .
I really astonished seeing her boobs at the age of 35 she got a boobs that stand siffer than a college gal. She took arms and kept it our her naked boobs and told "this all is your 's "And she pulled my head towards her boobs ,i started sucking her nipples to my hearts content. After a while took my hands towards her peticoat's knot ,i understood immediately and undid her petticoat ,it fell to her ankles ,she was just left with her panties, God ! she is a venus SHE HAD FLAT AND FIRM BELLY WITH ASEXY NAVAL AT THE CENTER HER HIPS WERE BROAD AND HER THIGHS THICK AND IT GOT TAPPERED ASTONISHINGLY TOWARDS HER ANKLE, There were no shrinks or wrinkIe in her body .it was just like velvett with that yellow glowing colour. I pulled down her panty see that thick bush of pubic hair, While I'm pulling her panty down she undid her plot of her hair and let it fall down to it's length. SHE KNELT DOWN IN FRONT OF ME she undid my fly and pulled down my pants .My cock was aching with eager. She kissed the rose bud and softly touched with her palm I shudderred once she giggled. she locked her eyes with mine and slowly opened her mouth when I came to know what she is going to do ,I once again shuddered with pleasure. She cupped my cock with her mouth. God ! what a feeling " Come on Maya ! Suck me off" She started travelling allover the length of my cock. Now she was pumping my cock out with her expertised skills of sucking.
SHE TOOK HER MOUTH AWAY and lickied the tip of my cock .SHE HELD HER BOOBS WITH HER HANDS AND SIGNALLED ME TO FUCK HER IN BOOBS.
I Accomadated my tool between her boobs and started pumping and rubbing my cock all over her boobs and face.I pressed her nipple with my bud all the time she was moaning with pleasure I made her to lie down on her back ."Come on fuck me sunny fuck your mother ".She opened her legs apart and wrapped her hands around my neck and started kissing me. I told "guide me Maya " She pulled my cock and guided it between her thighs as soon as I entered she arched Back with a SHRIEK THAT I AFRAID MY NEIGHBOURS COULD HEAR..I was fucking her like a mad stallion by holding her boobs as reins and kneading them with all my power and she was screamimg with pleasure. " "Fuck big boy ! drive your tool deep inside me you're the one I was searching for the whole life .I lied with hell a lot of men .No bastard ever knows to fuck me. Fuck me in the name of your impotent father ,Fuck me in the name of slut mom .Fuck me me in the name of those men .to whom I opened my legs .OOOOOOHHHHHH
That 's the fuck I needed "Come on Di Maya ! Open your cunt more", I was almost shouting. "take it Darling !" she opened her thighs and wrapped it around me . When I saw her boobs jiggling while i fuck her I increased the speed .She lifted her butt to recieve my thunder. I was knesding her breasts. She wrapped her legs around me. She was arching back ,her head swinging with rythm of my shots. She asked me to pull it out and spurt it our face and body. I WITHDREW MY TOOL SHAKING IT WITH MY HAND AND AIMING IT TO HER SWEET FACE SHE OPENED HER MOUTH TO RECIEVE MY SPURTS .I SHOOTED IT ALONG HER FACE UPTO HER HAIRS AND THE NEXT LANDED ON MOUTH EXACTLY AND THE THIRD ON HER NECK AND LAST FEW ON HER BIG B's. SHE CRUSHED MY TOOL BETWEEN HER B's I STARTED TO MOVE MY TOOL BETWEEN THOSE GREAT SET OF BALLS .SHE WAS LICKING MY TOOLS HEAD WHENEVER IT CAME TO HER. i STOOD TO SEE MY SEXY MOTHER LYING ON HER BACK WITH WIDE OPENED LEGS AND MY CUM ALL OVER FACE .SHE WAS SMILING AT ME AND WINKING.CARRESSING HER BOOBS SHE BLEW A KISS AND TOLD ME "AFTER FUCKING HUNDRED MEN I FOUND MY LOVER".
After we made love in our bedroom without any dress over us. Nowadays it became a rotuine .I mastered in making love to her. we even do oral sex. I fuck her daily. even when father is around we always managed to fuck. She broke her affair with an other man. Now we used to fuck like new lovers. she introduced one of her friend to me and I introduced one of my friend to her. We all fuck all the day when my father is not around.

Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)