Best Dish I Served For My Son!

jay

Post by jay »

I am Rina Arora from Mumbai- India. I am 42 years old. Married for past 19 years. I am housewife. I have 2 childrens both are Boys. Elder one is 17 in age and younger one 13. My husband is a very loving person. He works as business executive in Middle East. He comes on leave for a month in a year. When he is here we enjoy a lot. He is very interesting as far as sex is concern. He satisfy me and keep on trying and experimenting new things making it much more interesting. I love when he is near to me and I really starve for sex when he is away.
Moreover people glaring at my body arouse me a lot. When I go to market I see people staring at me on my boobs or my waist. I can't restrict people adouring at me. I am fair, 5'6" having long black hairs and eyes. I am very plumpy having figure as 41-38-42. I look little lolly polly. I wear saree (a tradional indian dress woman wear ) when in market and wear nighty at home. I don't wear bra and panty which I stoped wearing after birth of my second child. It gives me feeling of freeness. I like sex very much
It was a very different day I ever experienced in my life. It was a day when I served my son one of the best dish he ever had in his life. early in morning he took his bath dressed up and had his breakfast & left for college. As soon as he left I cleaned his bedroom. After cleaning work I left for market. There in market I purchased vegetables he like the most & decided to cook nice menu for him. It was very hot in market as it was summer season. Reaching home I changed from saree to nighty with nothing inside. I finished all my cooking & housework. It was almost 2 o'clock in afternoon time for my son to get back from college.
Suddenly my door rang. I could guess this my son Rajesh. The moment I opened the door I saw him standing very enthusiastic and energetic with a glimps of naughty smile on his face. He came inside drop his bag in sofa. He was very hungry and wanted me to serve his lunch. I asked him to get fresh meanwhile I serve him his favorite pizza and pulav.
But to my surprise something strange came across me. My son pick me up in his arms and put me up on the dining table. I was surprised and was unaware of things going in his mind. I was shocked and was curious and hence inquired as to what he is upto. He replied mom today I want to eat what I havn't eaten yet. I didn't understand his intentions and wanted more clarification from him. Answer was something I haven't thought of. He wanted to have sex with me. He was very much determined to fuck me that day. I wanted to retaliate but all my effort went in vain. I was really helpless for against my son's aggression. I understood his feeling and his requirement. I wanted to fulfill all his dreams and was ready to accept what all comes in from of me. Ultimately I also wanted to have sex which I was starving for month's. And it all started. He made me sit on the edge of dining table with legs hanging in air. He then made me lie on my back on the table. Rajesh arranged the chair and sat between my legs. He moved my night above my knees moving it above my waist. Slowly slowly he removed my nighty completely making me complete naked.
Though I was knowing that it's wrong, I started supporting and co-operating my son as I too wanted it desperately. I was getting excited by the idea and feeling of getting eaten up by my son. I was totally and completely naked. We both were shocked and there was pin drop silence which eventually broke.. Rajesh asked my mom why you don't shave. I got so excited by this question I replied eagerly that you father like hair's over there. He placed his head between my legs. He with help of finger stretched my cunt wall and started lickling and tickling it with his tongue.
A undercurrent went through my body as tongue was traveling over and in my vagina. His soft gently touch of his tongue was arousing me and making me hot. No one had touch me over there with his tongue throughout my life. My son was the first to inuagrate it. He started licking my pussy. In reaction my pussy started giving out greasy solution. He aroused me such that it was impossible for me to control. I was out of control and was giving out sound of mourning like ooohhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuccccccccchhhh. It was a real nice feeling to have my son fucking me over there. He was kissing, licking, sucking over ther pklace from where he came in this world. He than moved his head from my cunt & came up on my boobs. He started squeezing & messaging my boobs. He than gently took my nipple in his mouth & started sucking vigrously which he use to do early when I used to breast feed him. I was completely wet between my legs as he was sucking and licking my nipple.
I then got down from the table & stood in front of my son making him stand. I took a step forward for this incest relation. I unbuttton his shirt removing it completely, then his banyan. I moved my soft finger on his nipples & tease them with his tongue. I sucked both his nipple in standing position. He was mourning like anything with soft gentle erotic sound like ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooocccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuccccccccccchhhhhhhhhh. I drop down on my Knees. I placed both my hands on the top edge oh his pant and gently unzipped his pant. His pant drop down on to the floor.
Then I strated working on his underwear. Moment underwear went below the level of my penis. His penis popped out as if the prisoner is freed from jail and pointed towards me hard erect like a missile targetting me as his destination. I gently moved my hand on his penis which was rock hard. I teased his penis by tickling & giving soft touch of my tongue . I played with the tip of his penis lcking and caring with the tip of my tongue. His penis started vibrating in air. Then I encloused his penis in my mouth and started sucking it like lollypop. He was mourning like anything. I sucked the fleshy balls below his penis & was sucking it. I was trying to take his penis more & more in my mouth. It was hard to beleive that my son's penis is much more bigger that his father. I sucked it vigrously. My son went out of control and he ejacuated his JISM all in my mouth. He floaded my mouth with his cumm. I was managing to get all off his cumm in my mouth without wasting a drop. His penis suddenly lost erection and went pale.. He was very much satisfied for this service I gave him. He than hold me in my arms and made ma lie on table once again with my back facing the top of floor.
He than moved over me and was kissing me on my back and my neck from behind. He started messaging my buns. He worked on my asshole. He fingured it very nicely. he even licked my asshole curiously. I was mourning very loudly. He kissed me all on my back, legs, toes & everthing. He made me turn around. He kissed me on my forehead, face, lips. I was totally out of control. He moved down on my cunt & was sucking my pussy once again. He burried his face betweenmy legs & was busy kissing, licking & sucking. I helped myself by pushing my waist
more towards my mouth in 69 position on table. His penis once again started gaining erection & was getting ready for action. We were busy sucking each other and frogot the whole world. This was the time which went unbareable for me I could not control myself and insisted my son to insert his penis in my vagina. I helped him stretching my pussy wall for him to get and idea about insertion. I amange to open the gate for my son showing him the path. He was new to all this and hence required my help. He moved his penis slowly in my vagina & within no time it went completely filling me. His penis was completely burried in my cunt. He than started pumping his red hot rod in and out of my vagina as the was cycle pump move in and out to fill air in cycle tube. It was a real exciting moment for m. a nice fuck of my life. he was pumping me like anything with his penis moving in and out. I was toatally aroused and was in position to ejacuate anytime. We bith finally ejacuated. He loaded me with his JISM. My vagina was completely filled with his white creamy cumm which I tasted earlier. He eajacuated so much that my extra large vagina was falling short to accumodate all his cumm. Some of it spilled out of my vagina towards my ass. we both was so tired that I lied motionless with my son over me. After an hour we got up and cleaned ourself & had our lunch. It was the best lunch me and my son ever had in our life on this dyning table.
Hope you too like the dish.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)