I desire my Mom

jay

I desire my Mom

Post by jay »

I desire my Mom

My fantasy about my mother started when I wasjust 10 years old but I could realize my dream very recently. I am 30years old now and my mother is 49. I started thinking about sex when Iheard about my friends' attempt in seducing a classmate of mine. Then Iwas in 5th class. Very soon I discovered the pleasure of masturbation and the power offantasy. In my fantasy world, I included my class girls; other girls inthe different classes and slowly the list contained my lady teachers andother women in the neighborhood. Almost every night I masturbated thinkingabout some woman I saw during the day. One day after seeing my half-sisterin a semi naked condition in the bathroom, I started dreaming about her andunbeknown to me I started fantasizing about the other members of thefamily. The stimulation that I derived by thinking about people whom I knowintimately was always greater than thinking about somebody I hardly new. All my cousins, aunts and mamis entered my fantasy world and I wasalways looking forward to getting to bed as early as possible so that Icould jerk off to my heart's content. All my women relatives gave me goodhard-on but those who were older to me by 15-20 years were my favorite. Thinking about sex became my pet tool to pass time but there was nopossibility of getting real experience of fucking at that age. My urge tohave some kind of real pleasure of inserting my prick into somethingresembling a cunt led me to experimenting. Very soon I hit upon a novelidea and till today it is my favorite one. I made a slit in my bed andinserted my penis into the slit and adjusted the cotton inside so as toencircle my penis completely. Instead of using my hand to jerk off, Icould move my penis back and forth in the bed slit and the experience wasreally pleasant as the cotton surrounding the dick gave some kind of avelvety feeling. It became my daily habit to insert my prick into thissubstitute cunt and fantasize about some older relative and jerk off. Although I was careful in not spewing out my cum inside the slit, I didejaculate in the slit many times unable control my self and therebyspoiling the cotton inside and this set me to think as to how to continueto jerk off and come inside the slit but not spoiling the bed. One daywhen nobody was at home I went in to my parent's bedroom and startedlooking around. Underneath my parent's bed was a small packet. CuriouslyI opened one and found condoms inside. I did not even know then as to whyit was used but the shape of the condom gave me some idea. After searchingfurther I found one used condom with semen still inside. I think my fatherhad used the condom during the previous night but had forgotten to throw itaway. I got a huge hard on thinking about as to what my parents might havedone with that condom. Unable to resist the temptation, I flicked one condom and ran to myroom, put the condom onto my dick and inserted my penis into the slit andstarted pumping. The feeling was great as I could pump in and outsmoothly. As usual I tried to dream about some of relatives but my thoughtskept on coming back to my parents and what they might have done during thenight. I visualized the picture of my father putting his condom sheathedpenis into my mom's vagina and fucking her till he came inside of her (Hecame alright, the proof was there inside the condom!) OH! God. I wantedto be in my father's place and I wanted to be in between my mother'sthighs. Yes. I wanted to fuck my mother. My own mother whom I call Amma.Until then I did not fantasize about my mother but that day I did and I washooked. I realized why I was always attracted to older women and it wasbecause subconsciously I was lusting my own mom. The very idea of makinglove to my mother took me to the edge in no time and I blasted my cum intothe condom. Wow, so nice, cum did not spill out, bed was not spoiled and I was sojoyous. I kept on pumping in and out of my bed slit thinking about my Ammaand in no time I was hard again and I was hooked. Well, although I derived unbelievable pleasure by fantasizing about mymother, I was feeling little guilty. But always desire overcame the guiltfeeling and I started ending my mental fuck session always with Amma'simage in my mind. Guilt feeling used to linger since I thought I was theonly one feeling this way. But god is great. One day, I saw a book called"Rasavanti" in my friend's big brother's bookshelf and I flicked the same. The book was an eye opener for me and I enjoyed story after story andhit a jackpot in the end. The last story was about a mother and son andtheir special love for each other. My joy knew no bounds that day as Irealized that I was not alone in this world who desires his own mother. People like me are out there and are actually doing IT! OH. My god. Thatstory was a morale booster for me and I started lusting my mother withoutany guilt feeling. But I was still young and had no chance to make knownmy feeling towards my mother. During next 20-year's time my mother was mysteady mental sex companion and almost never a day passed without methinking about my mother and lusting her. Every time I thought about mymother I got horny. Whenever I was around my mother I was feeling horny.Occasional glimpse of her boobs, thighs remained in mind always andwhenever I recalled them my lust for my mother soared. But there was noway to realize my dream then. I completed my school in our village and then moved to city for highereducation. City proved to be a good place and very soon I startedcollecting erotic reading materials. Although I liked all erotic stories Iliked stories on incest more and that too stories of incestual relationshipbetween mothers and sons was my favorite. But there was not many. In thelast 20 years I read a lot about sex including Freud. Freud was right. Every male lusts his own mother. Every boy wants to take the place ofhis father! My lust for my Amma never subsided and I analyzed my own mindand concluded that there is nothing wrong in my lusting my own mother andgiven a chance would like to really fuck her. I should thank Internet, which helped me in realizing my dream. Yes Icould fuck my mother at last. About a year back I started browsing throughthe Internet and I stumbled upon a lot of material on incest. I collectedvery large number of mother/son stories. Till about last two months, itwas my routine to read one or two mom-son stories with my condom coveredpenis inserted into my bed slit and then mentally enact those stories withmy own mother. After reading all those stories I too wanted to consummatemy love with my mother and I planned. I am presently working in Bangalore and had bought a house in April. Irequested my mother to come and help me set up my new house. She readilyagreed as my father was to go abroad for few weeks and she did not want tostay alone in Poona. She came and helped me in setting up the house. Iwas really happy to have my mother around. My routine of reading inceststories late into the night continued and the very fact that the woman Ilusted all these years was there just across the room used to make my mindwhirl. I masturbated umpteen times during each night since my motherarrived. After two days of her arrival when I was getting ready to go tobed my mother came into my room. I was just about to pick some stories toread. She asked me to give her something to read. I told her that I don'thave anything that she could read. She then enquired as to what I did tilllate hours every night? I was little taken aback and I told her that ofcourse I did some reading but that was nasty stuff! "So what", could I too not read some nasty stuff?" "How can you Amma?" I asked. "Common son, I am your mother and I came to this world before you, ifyou could read something then I think, I too could." Well, suddenly, I decided to grab the opportunity and try my luck. Itold her "ok Amma, I will give you something to read but on twoconditions?" "What?" she asked. "Well, you should read here along with me and...?" "And" what "magane"? (Son-in Kannada). "Well, when you read, you should allow me to touch you here and there!" "What? What do you mean by here and there?" I blurted out "Amma, please do not mistake me, "condition is condition"and if only you agree, I will give you what I have; other wise sorry". Idon't know what she thought then, but after few seconds she said, "OK, Iagree". My God! Was I dreaming? I pinched myself to make sure that I was notdreaming and decided now or never. I invited my mother to come in and mademy bed and asked her to sit down. I opened the side drawer and asked mymom to pick any thing that she wanted to read. She pulled out a small filewherein I had kept some hard copy print outs of the stories that Idownloaded from the Internet. Well, each story was about mothers and sonsand I was little unsure as to how she might react when once she opened thefile. While I held my breath, Amma slowly opened the file and turned tothe first page. OH! Boy! Did I hear her gasp? The title of the storywas "I and my son" and I saw her fingers trembling slightly. Giving asideways glance towards me she turned another page where story started. Bythen I was bold and sat beside my mother and put my face on her shoulder asif I too started reading. The story was about a son who was attracted to his own mother and wasone day peeking through the bathroom door while his mom took bath. Therewere some graphic details as to how she looked and son gets too horny andtakes his dick out and starts jerking off. My mother continued her reading and I could notice her breathingquickening. When she was about to turn to page two, I helped her bystretching my hand over hers and turned the page and then withdrew my handback and placed my hand on her bare arm. Slowly, I started rubbing her arm up and down and touched her breast onthe side. Mom continued to read-on and I suddenly inserted my right handunderneath her arm and praying to god, cupped her right breast. God, shegasped OH! But by then my other hand encircled her back and came out underher other arm to hold the other "ammanni" (breast-in our dialect). Amma asked "Enidu magane" (What are you doing? son) "Did I not tell you Amma that I want to touch you? that is what I amdoing" and held her both the breasts firmly in my hand. She trembled in myhands and I asked her what paragraph she was reading. She showed me and Itoo read-on. In the story the son was busy jacking off looking at hismother and mother saws him! Although taken aback, mother recovers soon andgets curious and slowly turns towards the door and gives her son a goodopportunity to look at her. Son feasts on mother's body for a few minutes.Then unable to control himself he runs to his room to finish off hisjerking. Mother seeing her son going back, towels herself and comes out.Instead of going straight to her room, she peeks through her son's bedroom.Her son was lying naked on the bed and was fisting his penis up and down.He had closed his eyes and was moaning mom, mom, and mom. That mother wasnow sure as to what was on her son's mind and the thought of her own sondesiring her made her horny. She discards her towel and opens the doors ofher son's bedroom and walks towards his bed nakedly. Here, I too was terribly aroused and was massaging my mom's breasts,which were swollen now. I started tweaking her nipples and in no time theywere erect. Slowly bringing my face next to hers I too moaned "Amma","Amma". While my mom was engrossed in her reading I opened her blouse buttons.Even before she realized as to what was happening I had set her boobs freeand grabbed them again. What a feeling! I had almost cum in my shortswith the first touch of my mom's naked boobs. Crushing her boobs in myhand I asked my mom what she has been reading and she pointed out to mewhere mother had already moved onto her son's bed and was asking her sonwhether he was just day dreaming about his mother or he really wanted her?When son could not answer anything, she grabs him, embraces him and tellshim not to worry and she knows what he needed. The story then goes onstep-by-step and when the mother asks her son to put his prick into hervagina, my mother trembles in my hands and whispers OH, My god. By then Ihad played with her boobs for a while and was slowly inching my handstowards her navel. Slowly massaging her navel area, I asked her "what?" "Is it possible son? She is asking him to...?" "Asking him what? Amma?" I asked. "Look here, she is asking her son to put it in! Is it possible? Is itreal?" I told her, "why not Amma? Why is that not possible?". "Oh, Oh, mother and a son?" She wailed and I asked to read further tofind out whether it was possible. In the mean time, I had brought down my right hand till her waist anduntied her Sari knot. In the story, mother was showing her cunt to her sonand was asking him to mount her and fuck her. Her son moaning loudly comesin between his mother's thighs. His mother holding her son's prick in herhands guides him and "lo and behold!" Son enters his mother. By now, I had loosened my mother's sari and her petticoat and put myhand inside her panties. Soon I encountered her bush and wow! How muchhair and I grabbed a handful. Suddenly my mother realized what washappening and placed the book aside and tried to push me away saying"Magane, beda, beda" (No, no son). But I was not in a mood to listen and I placed my hand on her pussy. She was wet! I slowly started rubbing my middle finger on her cuntlips andmy mom moaned, "no son, please stop, It is not correct". I smooched her left cheek and told her "Amma, I have been dreaming aboutthis for over 20 years and Amma, please do not ask me to stop, please" "But son, how could this be possible, you are my son." I told her "Amma you have just now read, it is possible." "It is only a story son, it can't be real. No, please stop it before itis too late" "No Amma, I can't leave you now, I need you" and saying so I forciblyopened her cunt lips and inserted my finger into her pussy. She criedsaying no. I was about to pull her sari, panty and petticoats down and wasplanning to forcibly fuck her come what may! But then I reasoned, it isnot correct to force her. She was aroused and I could feel it as her cuntwas sopping wet. But somewhere in the corner of her mind she was notaccepting this as possible. So I decided to pour my heart to her. Afterlistening to my version of my lust for her, if she agrees then only I wouldgo ahead otherwise, I thought I would be content with my fantasy. So Iremoved my hand from her vagina and turned her face towards me and told herabout my dreams, fantasies, desire and my obsession. I told her in the end"Amma, I have been dreaming about you ever since I was just 10 years oldand I have desired you more than any other woman in the world". "For thelast 20 years, it was you who inspired me most and Amma, you believe it ornot I love you, love you not only as my mother but also you are my lover"."It was a secret known only to me but you know about it now". "Amma, Ihave only one request. please allow me to have you only once. If you donot like this then I will never bother you. I will spend rest of my lifethinking about this one chance I got and live happily afterwards. PleaseAmma, only once". She listened to me without uttering a word and wassilent even after I finished talking. I persisted "please, Amma, only once. Well, let us do one thing. Please you lye here and let me have you only once. Say nothing. When Ifinish please forget this episode as a bad dream. Amma please, once. Ididn't know what she was thinking. At last she spoke "you want me thatmuch son?" "I do not know how to convince you Amma" I replied. "Oh my son, I don't know what to do. Is it ok if we do it?" "Well, mother let us look at it this way. We both are adults. We aredoing this with mutual consent. Incest has been made as taboo in oursociety to avoid procreation through incest couplings. What we are goingto do is not make babies. It is just to quench out body hunger. Well. You agree with me that although one can eat anything to put off one'shunger and live on, some one likes some dishes more and some one else likessomething else more. Don't you Amma? In my case I like to have you morethan anybody else to satisfy my body hunger. Is it wrong Amma?' I asked. She was silent for while and had closed her eyes. I gazed at her nakedbreasts and prayed for her positive answer. When she opened her eyes, Iknew she had made her decision. I was nervous. She looked at me steadilyfor few moments and then said, "Come my son, come to me. I will givemyself to you. Enjoy your Amma to your hearts content but as you said onlyonce. Is that ok son" Oh my god. My prayers were answered. I thanked god silently and said,"ok Amma" Well, it was very hard to explain all the emotions that passed throughmy mind. Although I had dreamed about my mom thousands of times, when Iactually got her consent I felt like crying. I think mom sensed that andstretched out her hands to embrace me. Holding my head to her open boobsshe sighed "oh my darling son, you thought about Amma for so many years? My poor baby, I will give you whatever you wanted. Go ahead". Listening to my mom saying that I lifted my face and gave my first realkiss to my dream woman. From then on passion took over and in no time wewere naked as jaybirds. At least on this one occasion there was no need toimagine. I could see all that I wanted to see. I started kissing my momwherever possible beginning from her lips and slowly traversed downwards.She lay on back and I opened her legs wide and I moved in between them. There I saw for the first time the place of my birth. The most desiredpart of my mother was there and it was open for me. What a lovely scene.Her fur-covered vagina was so enticing that I almost blew my wad. Unableto control any more I put my hands on her inner thighs and started rubbingand slowly inched upwards. I could clearly see my mom's cunt salivating.She was totally wet. Her pussy lips were quivering. As I moved my handsupward, she opened her thighs wide for me and I could clearly see her pinkinner parts of her cunt. When I was about to place my hands on her cunt mymother asked by placing both her hands on either side of her cunt andopening her cunt widely for me, "Is this what you wanted most? My son,please look. See everything that you wanted to see. Take your time. Butwhen you are finished feasting your eyes, please mount your Amma. I amready for you my dear." I was in no mood to wait any longer. Moaning Amma, Amma, I kneeled inbetween her thighs and bent over her body. Looking straight into her eyes,I asked her. "Amma. Will you please guide me? I want you to show me theway". Amma smiled, took my steel hard prick into her hand and guided me tothe place of my birth. I entered my heaven, my paradise slowly, inch byinch. At last I was there, where I wanted to go for the last 20 years. I don't think I can put into words all that I felt when I first enteredmy mother. Was it really happening? I had pinched myself to make sure itwas real. There I was, lying on top of my Amma, with my dick buried deepinto her cunt. I was totally delirious and don't know how I controlledmyself from climaxing there and then. I was still, totally still, forsometime in order to regain little control and I think my mom understood myplight and she too was very still. After a while when I was confident thatI could hold on, I slowly raised my body slightly above and rested on myelbows. Taking my mother's face into my hands and looking straight into hereyes, I said "Thank you, Amma, thank you so much for letting me to haveyou." Suddenly her eyes welled up and tears started coming out and she wascrying. My god, I was shocked. Didn't know why she was sobbing and whatto do. I thought she was regretting for whatever had happened between usand I tried to comfort her by saying "Amma, why are crying? Please don't.This is the only time and I would never bother you again." She suddenly put her hands on my back and drew me back to her and huggedmy tightly and whispered, "Oh my baby, I am not crying. These were thetears of joy, my son. It is just that I could not control my emotions whenyou said thank you Amma. Don't worry; I am happy for what you were to meand what you are to me now. Oh! My sweet heart, I love you. Are youhappy now son?" she asked. My boy! Was I happy? I told her "Amma, I hope you know how happy Iam!" She cooed "I know baby, I know" saying so she drew my face to her faceand started kissing and I was totally lost in her love. I sort of losttrack of time. The feeling of love combined with lust for my mother was sooverwhelming and I started moaning "Amma, Amma." Saying "puttu, puttu" (her pet name for me!) she embraced me tightly andstarted moving her waist underneath me. Her cunt muscles startedtightening around my shaft and I nearly fainted. "What a sensation?" Itwas beyond belief. I felt my dick swelled more and her cuntal grip grewmore as well. The urge to start pumping in and out of her cunt was so muchbut I restrained myself and remained still on my mom's body, silentlyenjoying her circular movement of her waist underneath me and I wasthanking my stars. When I felt like seeing the place where we cametogether so intimately, I rose on my knees and looked down. Oh! Boy! What a sight! There was no trace of my prick. It was completely buriedinside Amma's pussy and both our pubic mounds were glued together and all Icould see was thick bush of our pubic hairs, fully wet with Amma'ssecretion, tangled together and shining! What an erotic scene! I wastotally mesmerized. When Amma tried to sit up so that she also could see,I helped her by lifting her upper body with my both the hands behind herback and crawled up, with my prick buried completely in her pussy andrested her on her back against my cot's headboard. Now she could seeeasily and she was devouring the sight. Her cunt muscles were doing magicon my dick and I could clearly see her pubic mound swelling every time shetried to increase her muscle grip. Amma asked "Do you like what you are seeing son? Is this what youdreamt about all these years? Are you happy my boy?" I grunted "yes" and tried to push my dick still farther inside of her.She brought her hand down and started playing with our pubic hair. Unableto keep still, I slowly started pulling my dick out of her cunt. Amma wasso tight and as my dick started coming out it dragged Amma's cunt lips alsoalong with it as if it did not want to let my dick go out! I pulled halfof my dick out and paused to drink that sight in.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Re: I desire my Mom

Post by jay »

When it becameunbearable to hold still I pushed my prick back into my mom's cunt. Theway her cuntlips rolled along with my sliding cock made me moan. I wantedto repeat the process and did the same, slowly pulling the prick out andsliding it in. While dragging my dick out, Amma was trying to hold me backthere by tightening her grip on my dick and I was moaning in pleasure. Andwhen I slid it back into her cunny Amma was cooing happily. What a sightit was! I had seen so many pictures of copulation in my life but what Iwas seeing happening between me and my mother was unmatched. Whiledevouring the sight I kept on pulling out and pushing in my dick into mom'scunt. Very soon we established a rhythm which many people say took yearsto perfect. Such was coordination between my mother and me. While I wasdrawing out my prick she was raising her waist and was lowering her waistwhen I was sliding inside of her. Her grip on my dick was so firm that Icould feel whatever was happening to my prick inside her pussy. While Iwas pulling out of her cunt I could feel my slightly up-bent dick headscraping the upper portion of her love tunnel and while sliding in I couldfeel my shaft rubbing some kind of a tiny button like thing all along myreturn journey into my birth place. I was thrilled by Amma's moaning. Her moaning was growing when my prickhead touched a particular spot in cunt while I was sliding out and she wasliterally panting through out the time I was pushing my member into her. (I later learnt that my dick was titillating her g-spot while coming outand my shaft was caressing her clit while going in). With each passingminute her moaning grew louder and the movement of waist faster. Sensingthat mom was exerting herself in raising and lowering her waist to meet mythrusts I grabbed a pillow by the side of the bed and placed it underneathher hips which made her waist movement easy for her. For a moment I tookmy sight away from the place of our union, I looked at my beautiful mother.Her head and a portion of her back was resting on my cot's head board andrest of her upper body up to the waist was flat on the bed and her waistrested on the pillow. Her pubic mound was raised to be online with myprick's base. I slowly increased the speed of my pumping and mom startedcalling my name in between her moans and started gyrating her waist in fastmotion. Sensing that she was about to come I pulled my dick out almost upto its knob paused for a second and then pushed into her cunt in one brutalstroke. There was so much force in that stroke that my mother was shocked andscreamed loudly but by then I had reached the farthest point in her cuntand my pubic mound was pressing her pressed tightly to her cunt opening. Without letting go of my pressure on her pussy, I slowly bent forward,rested on my arms and took both of her boobs into my hand and massaged themroughly. Then I took one of her nipples into my mouth and started teasingit with my tongue and in the mean time started rotating my hips in acircular motion. My dick was also started rubbing the insides of mymother's cunt from all the sides and she started crying in pleasure and sheto started responding by gyrating her hips in a direction opposite to mine. I pressed my pubic mound as hard as I could to hers and increased thepace of my grinding. My mother could not tolerate any more and she shookher entire body violently and shouted my name and she was coming. I couldfeel her vaginal muscles contracting fiercely around my dick and her juicesflowing out. I do not know how I controlled myself then from coming alongwith her, I did not want to come as I wanted our fuck session to continuefor a long, long time so that even if I did not get a second chance with myAmma, this one session would have seen that my long cherished dream wasfulfilled at least once.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
naik
Gold Member

Re: I desire my Mom

Post by naik »

nice story