My unforgettable personal experience

jay

Re: My unforgettable personal experience

Post by jay »

After I had left in a hurry to my office at noon, she had probably washed and changed. She was wearing only a negligee and in just five seconds flat, I could free her off it completely. But in my case, it was not that easy. Since I had returned from the office there was no time to change into simpler clothes. She went ahead, disrobing me methodically. It took her almost a minute to get rid off the coat, tie, shirt, vest, shoes, socks, trousers and the underwear from my body and make me really ‘free’. But my ever ready rod did not require any separate call. It had never really softened after it became erect, even in my office, while I had phoned her up. As soon as the underwear was taken off it jerked up freely and stood pointing straight at her. She laughed and talked to it, “Oh, yes! My dear lollypop! How are you since morning? Let me give you a massage.” So saying she took it in her hands and started stroking it lovingly. To give her all the freedom she wanted, I simply laid back. She played with her favourite toy for some time, shaking it and beating her chin, cheeks, nose, eyes and lips with it playfully, all the time giggling and talking to it. When she finally opened her mouth to take it in, I just closed my eyes in ecstasy, ready for another fantastic flight to heaven. If a world title called ‘Miss Cocksucker’ were instituted certainly it should be hers, without any doubt.

The pleasure trip took several minutes. My ‘ha’s and ‘ho’s, mixed with the sucking sounds emanating from her, were musical to the ears. She released my wand only after extracting every drop she could. Then, she gently patted it and spoke to it, “Take rest dear for a while, but you must become ready again soon.”

When she looked up at me with her mesmeric eyes and bewitching smile, contentment written all over her face, I felt an elation, which cannot be described in words. If I were offered all the wealth in the entire world, but without her, on one hand, and a pauper’s life and only this wonderful woman on the other hand, I would make the second choice, without a second’s hesitation. I spread out my arms and she came readily into them, and rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I encircled her in my arms with all my love and started caressing her hair gently, planting little kisses all over her head. She nuzzled closer to me. I could feel the beating of her heart against my belly. I also closed my eyes, relishing the gentle burden of her exquisite body over mine.

We remained that way, silent but for our steady breathing, for several minutes. Our bodies were just relaxing and recuperating, but the minds were not. The events of the past 24 hours were running like cinema in my mind. Unbelievable, but they all had actually happened! The evidence was there in flesh and blood, resting blissfully, ensconced in my arms. It was not just physical closeness alone that we were relishing in. There was some thing more to it. The communion of our souls was palpable. In a detached way, I could feel the woman lying trapped in my arms was my mother-in-law! Our union was not approvable by the law in any country of the civilized world. I am a respectable, decent law-abiding citizen I was very much aware that I was committing incest and adultery. But, strangely, I felt absolutely no guilt at all! No doubt, we were very strongly attracted to each other physically, which led to all that had happened. But I could see that we had really started falling in love with each other, in the noblest sense of the term. True, I did love Sindhu, my wife very dearly, but, I was startled to realize that I felt closer to the woman in my arms, than Sindhu! How was that possible? I had no answer and I felt perplexed. The thought disturbed me and made me stir slightly.

It was then, in less than an hour from the last time, she surprised me again by her intuition. She gently lifted her head, opened her eyes, smiled at me and said, “Raj! What we are doing may be wrong in the eyes of law. But we are NOT guilty. I think that we have fallen in love with each other. Our relationship is just not physical, though we do seem to attract each other physically with great intensity. Are not the same thoughts running in your mind?” I was astounded and speechless. I tried to speak, but no words came out. After several attempts, I could at last say a few words, some what, incoherently. I blurted out, “How did….er….how could you ….., I mean, how did you know what I was thinking? I can’t believe … You are able to read my thoughts, as if from a book!” “Raj! This is the exact reason why I feel that we have fallen in love with each other. Our thoughts run concurrently, because our minds have become close to each other. Our souls are getting bonded. It is important that Sindhu should be made to understand things in proper perspective, for the good of all of us. I can’t allow my child to suffer in any way.” I did not know what to say. Although I did not feel guilty at all, I did not know how I would face Sindhu now.

My intuitive mother-in-law spoke again. “I already told you. Don’t worry about Sindhu. You leave the whole thing to me. I’ll sort out everything. Let us turn our attention to our job at hand.” “What job?” I asked her absently, “The job our bodies have been craving for, you silly,” she said laughingly, twiddling my nose. She then started sidling up over my chest to kiss me. As her boobs started ploughing over my belly, my shrunken member lying below her abdomen also got rubbed and started swelling up in no time. When she thrust her tongue into my mouth, my hardened prick was titillating her clit and the vaginal lips, eliciting from her those sexy moans which were music to my ears.

What ensued was an ‘orchestra’ of our organs, played to perfection. It was a classic performance of two people, whose audience and critics were also exclusively themselves. I ensured that she had several orgasms. Later, we climaxed perfectly in unison and drifted off to a soundless sleep, with our bodies locked in tight embrace.
After I had left in a hurry to my office at noon, she had probably washed and changed. She was wearing only a negligee and in just five seconds flat, I could free her off it completely. But in my case, it was not that easy. Since I had returned from the office there was no time to change into simpler clothes. She went ahead, disrobing me methodically. It took her almost a minute to get rid off the coat, tie, shirt, vest, shoes, socks, trousers and the underwear from my body and make me really ‘free’. But my ever ready rod did not require any separate call. It had never really softened after it became erect, even in my office, while I had phoned her up. As soon as the underwear was taken off it jerked up freely and stood pointing straight at her. She laughed and talked to it, “Oh, yes! My dear lollypop! How are you since morning? Let me give you a massage.” So saying she took it in her hands and started stroking it lovingly. To give her all the freedom she wanted, I simply laid back. She played with her favourite toy for some time, shaking it and beating her chin, cheeks, nose, eyes and lips with it playfully, all the time giggling and talking to it. When she finally opened her mouth to take it in, I just closed my eyes in ecstasy, ready for another fantastic flight to heaven. If a world title called ‘Miss Cocksucker’ were instituted certainly it should be hers, without any doubt.

The pleasure trip took several minutes. My ‘ha’s and ‘ho’s, mixed with the sucking sounds emanating from her, were musical to the ears. She released my wand only after extracting every drop she could. Then, she gently patted it and spoke to it, “Take rest dear for a while, but you must become ready again soon.”

When she looked up at me with her mesmeric eyes and bewitching smile, contentment written all over her face, I felt an elation, which cannot be described in words. If I were offered all the wealth in the entire world, but without her, on one hand, and a pauper’s life and only this wonderful woman on the other hand, I would make the second choice, without a second’s hesitation. I spread out my arms and she came readily into them, and rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I encircled her in my arms with all my love and started caressing her hair gently, planting little kisses all over her head. She nuzzled closer to me. I could feel the beating of her heart against my belly. I also closed my eyes, relishing the gentle burden of her exquisite body over mine.

We remained that way, silent but for our steady breathing, for several minutes. Our bodies were just relaxing and recuperating, but the minds were not. The events of the past 24 hours were running like cinema in my mind. Unbelievable, but they all had actually happened! The evidence was there in flesh and blood, resting blissfully, ensconced in my arms. It was not just physical closeness alone that we were relishing in. There was some thing more to it. The communion of our souls was palpable. In a detached way, I could feel the woman lying trapped in my arms was my mother-in-law! Our union was not approvable by the law in any country of the civilized world. I am a respectable, decent law-abiding citizen I was very much aware that I was committing incest and adultery. But, strangely, I felt absolutely no guilt at all! No doubt, we were very strongly attracted to each other physically, which led to all that had happened. But I could see that we had really started falling in love with each other, in the noblest sense of the term. True, I did love Sindhu, my wife very dearly, but, I was startled to realize that I felt closer to the woman in my arms, than Sindhu! How was that possible? I had no answer and I felt perplexed. The thought disturbed me and made me stir slightly.

It was then, in less than an hour from the last time, she surprised me again by her intuition. She gently lifted her head, opened her eyes, smiled at me and said, “Raj! What we are doing may be wrong in the eyes of law. But we are NOT guilty. I think that we have fallen in love with each other. Our relationship is just not physical, though we do seem to attract each other physically with great intensity. Are not the same thoughts running in your mind?” I was astounded and speechless. I tried to speak, but no words came out. After several attempts, I could at last say a few words, some what, incoherently. I blurted out, “How did….er….how could you ….., I mean, how did you know what I was thinking? I can’t believe … You are able to read my thoughts, as if from a book!” “Raj! This is the exact reason why I feel that we have fallen in love with each other. Our thoughts run concurrently, because our minds have become close to each other. Our souls are getting bonded. It is important that Sindhu should be made to understand things in proper perspective, for the good of all of us. I can’t allow my child to suffer in any way.” I did not know what to say. Although I did not feel guilty at all, I did not know how I would face Sindhu now.

My intuitive mother-in-law spoke again. “I already told you. Don’t worry about Sindhu. You leave the whole thing to me. I’ll sort out everything. Let us turn our attention to our job at hand.” “What job?” I asked her absently, “The job our bodies have been craving for, you silly,” she said laughingly, twiddling my nose. She then started sidling up over my chest to kiss me. As her boobs started ploughing over my belly, my shrunken member lying below her abdomen also got rubbed and started swelling up in no time. When she thrust her tongue into my mouth, my hardened prick was titillating her clit and the vaginal lips, eliciting from her those sexy moans which were music to my ears.

What ensued was an ‘orchestra’ of our organs, played to perfection. It was a classic performance of two people, whose audience and critics were also exclusively themselves. I ensured that she had several orgasms. Later, we climaxed perfectly in unison and drifted off to a soundless sleep, with our bodies locked in tight embrace.
When I woke up it was already ten minutes past eight in the morning. I opened my eyes to find Prabha, the wonderful angel in the form of my mother-in-law, sleeping with a serene and contended face. Her head was resting on my chest and her right arm was bent at the elbow and was lying over my stomach. My own right arm was embracing her across her left shoulder and her back. I realized with a sudden bout of depression that I would have to leave the cozy warmth of her charming body in just a few more hours. A quick mental calculation showed that I would have to part company with her in about seven hours. Sad though I felt, I determined that I would make maximum use of that time, to enjoy and give enjoyment! If I could squeeze within two hours, the chores like bathing, dressing up, packing for the trip, eating etc. I would have a solid five hours in hand, exclusively for attending to her. The thought shook me out of the depression. A surge of love for the sweet burden resting on me welled up inside me. My right forefinger started gently drawing little circles on the nape of her neck.

That woke her up. She slowly lifted up her head and looked at me with those mesmeric eyes of hers. An involuntary shudder shook my frame. She quizzed with a slight frown and a gentle nod of her head, “What happened?” Her right forefinger started drawing little circles on my hairy chest, just as I had done on her neck. I said, “Sweetie! Yours eyes are so powerful. You have the ability to suck my very soul out by those wonderful eyes of yours, by just looking at me. I am no match for you.” She just giggled and said, “Oh Raj! You are the one most wonderful to me. You are no ordinary man. You have given a new lease to my drab life. What will I do without you? I can’t let you go.” So saying she tightened her embrace around me and nuzzled closer. Her forefinger moved to my left nipple and started drawing circles on my areola.

That roused my ever ready member down below. It gave a little twitch, announcing its presence and readiness and an involuntary groan escaped my throat. The clever woman immediately understood what had happened and took a peep down my body. There it was, the cause of the commotion, jerking and growing and raising up. She giggled and said to it, “Hey, you naughty! Not now. Keep quiet. I’ll soon attend to you.” Both of us laughed. I caressed her head and said, “Things like bathing, dressing etc. shouldn’t take much time. Let us order our lunch from some eatery for home supply. I’ll try to pack my suitcase in a jiffy. Then we shall have at least five hours – just for ‘it’ and nothing else. What do you think?” “Sounds great!” she said enthusiastically, adding, “Actually we can get even more time. Suppose we bathe together? How about it?” It was wonderful of her to have thought of it. I said, “Oh, Yeah! That’s a great idea.” I looked at the clock. It showed twenty minutes to nine. Let us get going. Come on”. So saying, I took her face by both my hands and planted a quick kiss on her juicy lips.

As we were getting up from the bed, she said, “You better go to the other toilet and get ready soon, while I use the one in this room. Then I’ll cook up a quick breakfast. We have some bread, eggs and fruits in the fridge. After breakfast, you start doing your packing while I’ll attend to some household chores. I am sure that by half past ten we should be ready for our bath room adventure. What do you say?” she said with a twinkle in her eye. “Perfect” I said, with a broad smile, and rushed to the other toilet in the house. No time to waste at all!

Things went exactly as per plan. Just as every thing else she does, the breakfast she prepared also felt heavenly. We had toasted bread, jam, butter, omelette and chilled orange juice. It didn’t take much time for me to pack. As I am a frequent traveler, my wife always used to ensure that my clothes are washed, pressed and kept neatly stacked in proper order so that even at very short notice I could go pack up my things without leaving any thing. A mixed sense of pride and gratitude welled up in my mind, thinking about Sindhu, immediately followed by a stab of guilt at what I was actually doing at home in her absence. Just then, her mother called out from else where in the house.

“Raj! Will you please come here for a moment? I can’t lift this box alone. It has to be moved to the next room.? I tried to push the disturbing thought away from the mind for the present and rushed to the room from where Prabha was calling me. I suddenly remembered the assurance she had given me the previous night – that she would sort out everything and I needn’t worry about Sindhu.. I said to myself, “This woman is extra-ordinary. She is such a strong personality that if she said that she would do some thing, she would certainly do it. She can be relied upon”. The qualms in my mind vanished like mist in front of the sun, the moment I entered the room and Prabha looked up from what she was doing and turned her magnetic eyes upon me I could see that she was trying to move a big box from the room. Spurning her offer to give a helping hand, I heaved up the heavy box and carried it alone to the other room where she had intended to place it. “Hey, Mr. Strong! You needn’t prove your strength to me by lifting heavy boxes. I’ll give you ample opportunity to show your strength later” said she, laughing and winking. My response was to simply sweep her suddenly off from the floor, plant a strong kiss on her lips and put her back down. It all happened so fast that she could not believe that it had happened at all. She stood dazed and open mouthed for ten seconds or so and then said, gently shaking her head, “My God! What a man!” and suddenly burst out laughing. When she finished she simply flew into my hands and hugged me tightly. We spent the next few minutes in a long, all-consuming kiss, with our tongues darting every where deep into each other’s mouth and sucking and swallowing the salivary nectar of each other. When we separated at last, we were both panting for breath! Just then the clock struck ten.

Both of us looked up for a second at the clock and then rushed away without a word in different directions. I returned to my packing, while she went back to whatever she had planned to do. We really had to rush. We had only half an hour left for the bath room adventure we were planning together.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)