Brother in law took my virginity

jay

Post by jay »

I am Jeya, age 23 studying PG still unmarried. I was 36C-28-38. In my college everyone had a crush over me because of my dressing. I always wear tight chuddis with low neck and tight leggings. Am fair so I always wear dark colour dresses. Sometimes I wear saree and it would be low neck and low hip. I always like people commenting my assets. I really like that but I won’t allow anyone to touch my body till now.
In a summer vacation all went to my village and I was in home because am having project works to finish. Due to projects I have only half day college. One Friday that day also I was having half day. It was raining heavily. I didn’t brought any umbrella to college since it morning it was sunny. That day I wore a red colour kameez and red colour bra with black colour leggings with red colour panty. Also having black colour transparent dupetta. I am completely drenched in rain and my clothes became my second skin. I started my bike and started driving to home since my cousin’s husband informed me that he will be coming to give invitation for his sister’s marriage. During that time my scooty got repaired.
That time my cousin’s husband called me and I informed him about the bike repair. He asked me the place and he ask me to wait for 10 minutes and he will be coming with mechanic. I waited for 15 minutes and he came in his car with a mechanic. The mechanic informed us to go and he will bring the scooty to his workshop and we can pick it up from there. We both started in the car. When I entered the car he was oogling me as I was feeling naked. I asked him that athan(BIL) shall we go. He started the car and we started talking regarding our professions and we reached home.
We opened the house and went inside. I took a towel and handed him to dry himself and me too did the same with other towel. While drying myself he was checking my body as my dress became my second skin. I was feeling happy when he was checking. I dried my hair and made it loose hair. I took of my dupetta and placed it in the sofa. I was wearing a low neck kameez and he was checking my cleavage. I asked him shall I put coffee and he also nodded ok. So I started walking towards kitchen. While I was going to kitchen he was checking my ass. I was enjoying his stares but I was not interested more than that as I was a virgin.
I was putting coffee in the kitchen that time I felt both hands in my hip and I turned and saw it was my athan. I asked him “athan leave me this is wrong, please leave me.” He pressed more in my hip. Again I pleaded him “athan leave me otherwise I will inform akka, please leave me.” He made me lean in wall and placed his hands over my hands. Again I started to cry and asked him to leave. But he didn’t care about anything and he placed his lips in my lips and started to give me kiss. So I was not able to shout. He started to taste my lips and then his right hand came down over my kameez and his left hand started to squeeze my hips. My lust started to overtake and my breasts started to go up and down. He started to chew my lips and his hands started to roam around my stomach. He started to insert his hand in the slit of kameez and started to insert his fingers in my navel and started to play with my navel. His hands went downwards from my navel and went inside my leggings and he touched my panty. He slowly rubbed my pussy over my panty.
I started to get in lust, I started to lost myself. I started to loose my grip and he entered his hand in my panty and inserted his two fingers inside my pussy. I started to loss control. My hands started to caress his hair and my also started to chew his lips. Like this we were engaged in lip locking for 10 minutes meanwhile his finger was playing with my pussy. He kissed my forehead, lips, cheeks, ear, nose, eyes and neck. We both started to sweat even in the rain drenched situation. He started to feel my lust and removed his finger from my pussy. Then he lift me and went to the bedroom while carrying my lips started to say athan leave me please but my mind was full of lust. He placed me in the centre of triple cot bed. Then he removed his shirt and lie over me. I was feeling his body. My boobs were started to come out of the low cut kameez. He started to look after my boobs. I started to cover my breasts but my attempt got failed. He took my hands and removed it from my breasts and then he again started to see my boobs over my kameez. He kissed me over my kameez over the boobs. Then he started to lick the boobs over the kameez with his tongue. Again he kissed the boobs above the kameez were he came into touch my skin with his tongue.
Something am feeling with lust. So it got confirmed that today my BIL will steal my virginity. After leaving my hand, he grabbed my hips again he inserted his hand in the back and holded the hip tightly and bite the boobs over the kameez. I got little pain but it was a gud feeling. He he licked above the kameez and neck. I was in deep lust. Then he cupped my boobs over the kameez and started to squeeze the boobs. He started to get lower stills his hand is squeezing the boobs. Then he started to trace my nipple and pinched my nipple over the bra and kameez. Then he lifted the kameez over the navel and started to suck my navel, then he lightly bite my hip. I started to raise my boobs up in the lust and he squeezed it very tightly.
My hands started to squeeze the pillow. His hand touched my elastic of the leggings and he touched over the pussy are over the leggings. The he lifted my ass and he removed my leggings. After removing the leggings till the knees and the I started to lick the thighs and while licking he removed the leggings fully and then he came up and kissed over the red panty. Then he removed my panty and throwed it aside. Leggings and panty went and settled near the door. First time am showing my pussy to a man. The he came and kissed my pussy. I was very much ashamed and with the lust I pushed my head over my pussy. Then he started to suck my pussy and I was in heaven. After sucking for another 5 minutes he came near my breast. He started to lift my kameez and removed it over my head. I was in red colour bra. He made me lie on his thighs and then he started to unhook my bra. Now I was fully nude in his thighs he he was looking me as if he is going to swallow me. I asked him “athan r u going to eat me, why you are looking like that” he said “ya really am going to eat you fully”
I was really shy and at the same time he again started to squeeze my boobs and he started to pinch my nipple which is rock hard and I started to moan now. Then again he made me lie down in the bed and sucked my navel and at the same time his hands was squeezing my boobs. And one hand was playing with my pussy. Then he got up and removed his pants and standing in his underwear. Again he came over me and bite my nipples and I was moaning loudly. He was sucking my right boobs and squeezing my left boob. After lot of squeezing again he got up and removed his underwear. I was shocked with the thickness of his dick. I was more tha 7”. I thought that how big was this how it will go in my pussy. He made my legs apart and he touched with his dick over my pussy. I started to leak and moan heavily. He started to push little bit and it starts paining, then he started to push forcely and my virginity got broken and blood came out of my pussy. Then he again fucked me and made me go crazy for the fuck and I was moaning his name and ask him to fuck more. After fucking for more than 20 minutes we both came in the same time. After that we both slept nude in the bed for some time. Then he left our home. For the next 1 week he came daily and fucked me till my parents came. Thus our relationship continues till now secretly.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)