Sex With Horny cousin

Jemsbond

Sex With Horny cousin

Post by Jemsbond »

Sex With Horny cousin

Hello Friends !! My name is Mandar And I am an old fan of raj69.com . Now I am going to tell you about an incident that happened in my life just some months back . Well to start with I have a cousin name Payal . She is not very beautifull but her boobs are just great !!!!!! she is of 22 yrs of age and stays in Mumbai . This June she had come over to stay with us for her holidays . She had some friends in Pune also . It was Saturday , and my parents had gone out of city for a weekend at their friends place . Payal told me that she had called her friend home .
I told her that I am also planning to go at my friends place and return late evening . I left home at about 9 o clock in the morning . But due to personnel problem my friend had to go out in the afternoon and so I returned home early . When I came back , I opened the door with a duplicate key . When i entered the house I heard some funny , hot and different voices . So I slowly enterd the tv room and was shocked to see the sight . My cousin Payal and her friend Sunita were watching a xxx movie . A hardcore scene was going on at the time of my entry . I waited for awhile and saw the movie. Af
ter 10 minutes I made a light noise . Payal was shocked to see me . Sunita was really terified and did not no what to do . They closed the tv . But I told them that I had seen what they were watching .They begged me not to tell about it to my parents or her parents. Sunita was told to leave . She said sorry and left. Payal was still begging not to tell about the scene . This was the time . I told her that she has to pay the price to keep my mouth shut . she was ready and asked what I wanted . I told her that I wanted to see her bare breast and ………… . She was feeling uneasy but she accepted it .
Now the real thing started . We both started seeing the movie . At that time she was wearing Black skirt and Gray coloured top . While watching the movie I Got a real hard cock . I told Payal that its high time and I cannot resists . We moved to our bedroom . I hold her close and starting kissing her . Slowly she also got hot and started kissing me wildly . I removed her top and skirt . Beneath was a white bra and white panty . I removed the bra and wow what asight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two balls (size 38)I started suking her nippiles like a hungry child sucking mothers breast . She was just saying “oh ah ouch please slowly “I kept on sucking for 10 to 12 minutes. Then I removed my pants and we got into 69 position . I was sucking her cunt and she was sucking my dick . Within some minutes she got atleast two to three organisms. Her smell made me more wild . Then I told her that now I am going to fuck her in her ass. She said no , butI I forced her . I applied some ointment on my dick and
then started pumping her ass . She was moaning with pain . It took a lot of time to loosen her hard ass . But at last I succeeded and a big shot and her ass was full of my juice . We rested for some time . After some time I again had a hard one . Now this time it was her pussy . Her Pinkish shaven cunt .” It was like five star food for a begger!!!!” I slowly entered my dick in her cunt . She lost her virginity . She cried ” Please slowly Oh no , ah please…. ” Slowly and steadly she calmed down and I got rhythem . Now she was feeling great . Payal stopped moaning and said ” Cum On fuck hard . Faster faster you behenchod” . I was shocked to here the words , but I liked them as they were nothing in front of that fuck . I kept on fucking her for half hour and then a big load of juice came out . I removed my dick from her vagina and inserted it in her mouth . She drank most of my cum, . She said “great taste !!!! ” . By now we both were tiered . We both slept nake dfor next hour or so and then again started the same game of “hard sex” It was areal great day for me . I fucked har Four to five times that day . From that day we have met couple of times , and each time i have fucked Payal . She gives me total satisfaction !!!!
प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
दिल से दिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
तुफानो में साहिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
यूँ तो मिल जाता है हर कोई!
मगर आप जैसे दोस्त नसीब वालों को मिलते हैं!