Fucking Hot College Girl

Jemsbond

Fucking Hot College Girl

Post by Jemsbond »

Fucking Hot College Girl

Hi! My name is Somesh. today I am going to share the enjoyment of my first sex experience with the readers (especially girls ). I have done business management and my master’s degree specialization in marketing management. Currently I am working in one of the most reputed concerns of India and posted in Delhi. I am 26 years old. Having a good physique not so tall but of 5.8? now at this time I feel beautiful girls always attracted me, and women with tight, round and big back sides. I always wished to fuck the females having big butts.
I became some how friendly with a girl reading in Graduation level in Delhi. We met in a party. We may name her as Nisha. It happened like this.
In a party she attracted me as she is a mod girl and active like Hirni. She was also eyeing me frequently. There was a less lighted spot from where she was moving for some work a number of times,as she was alloted some work from the host.Getting an opportunity I swept to that area and hug her, kissed her lips and we took the advantage of a loneliness. We were anyway nervous at that moment. our bodies were under fire. After some time when we were at ease we took our introductions.After this we were silent spectators to each other and did not came close on that day.latter on we talk on telephone and became friendly,we became free in some days and also talk on sex even.Our bodies like to meet now. One day we arranged one to one meeting at my house as I was leaving alone for some days, in absence of my parents. She bunked from her college and I brought her to my place. She was looking very SE xi. As soon as I opened the lock of the door we instantly em brassed each other and brushed our bodies as if we wanted to enter into each other.I was loosing my patience and the mod girl in fire. Now my fingers reached up to her top jeep to expose the breasts—- when I had finished opening the zipper of the top direct contact of a male hand on my bare back was a total turning point for me. I was completely lost in the ecstasy of the touch of a strong, rigid, masculine hand. It was simply blissful; I can’t explain it in words. My breasts were heaving so much that I almost felt it touch his bare hairy chest. His nose and mouth were also pretty close to mine. We could feel each other’s hot breath. After gathering a little more courage he tried to continue to strip me, although he was tensed. Now I was also enjoying it so much that I decided to help him. I acted as if I was doing everything exactly the way he wanted it, but I was totally unaware of sex. I moved my hands nearer to his paint,opened jeep, and felt something very hard and long. I got scared, wondering what it was. Again I touched there and was very sure that this hard thing is inside his underwear but still had no idea what it was. Then he tried to carry on with removing my Scott. next moment was in panty & bra. Now I also suddenly felt high voltage electric current passing through my every single nerve. And within a second I felt a complete transformation in myself from a young amateur girl to a full woman. I felt great pride in my breasts and every single part of my female body for which I had only heard that males are hungry for. Now I was experiencing it in the hands of my lover somesh. I was getting pleasure to see him getting excited to see my body covered only in the bra and panty now. I touched that hard thing in his underwear and he was enjoying it, so he immediately took off his underwear. And put the hard thing on my hand. Now I could really feel that it was a hard muscle of his own body and not any iron tool kept inside his under ware by mistake.
I understood that this is what the male organ is like. I also enjoyed pressing it lightly and it kept getting harder and rising upward, which I found funny. I put both my hands around him and one leg over his thigh. I could feel all his hard muscles with lots of hair on it. Now that he saw me becoming so comfortable with him, ha also proceeded by placing his hand on my back again and unhooking the bra. Finally when he fully took off my bra, he started licking my nipples. With that sensation my nipples became hard like nuts. Along with licking he actually started sucking on them like a little baby. After licking and massaging my breasts for quite long, I felt his fingers crawling from my armpit to the thighs and allover. The fingers headed for what I believe is a woman’s hot spot.. Eventually the fingers traced their way under the panty to my ass. I couldn’t hold myself any more. I felt like my whole body was on fire. The heat and an unbelievable urge overpowered me. I also run my hands all over his body. It was really wild to feel the hard, rough and tensed muscles of a male body. He had lots of hair all over the body like a bear.
And smelling really dirty, though the odor was surprisingly tempting and desirable. I also kissed his bare chest then cheeks. Since I had also gone this far he didn’t bother any more if I was awake or not. He took full freedom in pulling off my panties in one swift move. This was just the beginning. With both our bodies fully naked, we had a lot more to explore in each other than just the outer surface. Now his fingers were using a lot more pressure than earlier. I knew he was really at his hottest. I didn’t stop him. Instead I also used the same intensity in my moves. At the same time it created hell of a lot of friction of our bodies & I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw sparks flying out. I was biting his neck with my teeth, and he horribly chewed on my nipples in return. I was still not sure if this is what is called sex until the following few minutes. After all this feeling, caressing, cajoling, and raping each other’s body, came the part which was a mystery to me. He grasped my hands with his iron claws. Spread both my feet poles apart with his hairy legs. And proudly gave me the meanest grin I’ve ever seen on his face with his teeth gnashing away. I thought I was facing Yam raj in person. I was terrified at this moment when I had no idea what was his next move. I could actually see my whole body moving up and down with the heavy breathing, out of fear. He rubbed his dick once again for a final stimulation, and then with his fingers parted my delicate but tight pussy, as I was a virgin. And then stormed his huge machine gun into my cunt with all his mighty strength. For a few seconds I felt unconceous & paced out. After which I felt him ripping my poor tender pussy and drilling in like a boring machine.
I couldn’t free myself from his powerful grip. I was trapped with him attacking me like a bull. In the process I guess I may have yelled very loudly. then he expressed his fear that my very loud scream could have gone out side He continued ramming me for at least 10 minutes,I got discharged several times. He also couldn’t hold himself and pumped out lot of white sticky material on my belly, boobs and frontal portion. I was completely tired with this long period of intercourse. He pulled out his dagger. I slept there for some time but Omesh was massaging my body with his cum.
We were feeling hungry Omesh brought some chicken tickka and cold drink. We were fully naked at that time. Some time later Omesh organ started rising and became strong and red. It was beautiful to look at. I kneel down before him & took his lund in to my mouth. He pumped in my mouth also. My choot was getting wet I requested him to enter in to my pussy.which he immediately carried out.he started ramming me as a bull contineous fucking sounds of vuk..vukkkk..fuch..fuch..ch ch… and I got discharged three times, this made me tired like any thing. He seems to be getting energy by the look of vibrations of my boobs and friction of my choot. Suddenly his face was getting changed, pumping became faster & faster, he was crying I am cuming please hold me..oh ohhhhhh. And gone out. Now he was tired and slept on me.
It was now 3 PM. My college hour was to over. I went to his bathroom and took a bath, though he was watching me while I was washing my organs. He was getting excited by the scene but I did not allowed him to touch my body any more. On this he masturbated his Lund and shown me the outflow of cum.
प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
दिल से दिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
तुफानो में साहिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
यूँ तो मिल जाता है हर कोई!
मगर आप जैसे दोस्त नसीब वालों को मिलते हैं!