Sexual discovery

Jemsbond

Sexual discovery

Post by Jemsbond »

Sexual discovery

I used to call it a 'Grown up cuddle'. It was a secret my brother and I kept between us right into adulthood, when as children we slept in the same bed, and discovered the delights of the human body and sexual awakening.

Back then I was still not a teen, and he was just over two years my junior. We slept in cotton pyjamas, our legs entwined to ward off the coldness of the unheated bedroom, but things were happening to me, my body was changing, beginning to draw the warmth of my brother's closeness and confuse me.

One night, a few months before I entered puberty and my ****trual cycle, I dreamt a dream about sex, so powerful I experienced an orgasm so real and perfect, I have never equaled or achieved one like it since, and I had a 'Wet Dream'.

It was natural and everybody was in the bed with me, as I played with my brother, my father and my uncle. We were all naked and I can distinctly remember they were all in a sexually excited state, they all had erections, even though I had never seen one, in real life or subliminally.

I awoke in the early hours of that morning as my brother slept soundly. I put my hand down to my crotch and I was without my pyjama bottoms, and to my horror, my brothers were opened up and his penis was still hard and huge, and all his stomach was wet very wet, as was I, with my leg over his and my vagina hard against his hip bone, where I had been rubbing against it.

I had discovered the pleasures of friction in my sleep and not wearing pyjama bottoms in bed with my brother. Slowly I was stitching one and one together, and that mind boggling pleasure of orgasm, without even knowing anything about what it was or how I actually got one.

I moved away from him and the sudden loss of contact was like a withdrawal cold turkey, so I moved back onto him and relived the connection, there was no doubting he was the source of this forbidden pleasures I was seeking.

The inner part of my right thigh was resting over my brothers cock, and I could feel him grow under the softness of my inner thigh, by now I was grinding my vagina slowly against his hip bone and my thigh was brushing against and over his cock, I was bringing him to erection and his size drove my curiosity, I had to see what was happening to him, so I slid my hand over my thigh and fished his cock from under it, I was holding my brothers cock, as that wonderful feeling came over me again.

It was slowly building, as if rewarding me every time I discovered something that was right, and holding my brothers erection was right, especially as my body was aching for and nearing the climax.

I had slipped more and more on top of him, my vagina was moving across his flat stomach and closer to his cock, I was holding, and like to pieces of a magnet, we made contact, and he slid inside me.

I had discovered sexual intercourse, albeit by a process of elimination, trial and error, either way, it felt right and pleasurable, and as I put my hand down between us, he was definitely inside my vagina, and I lay on top of him, panicking he would wake up, so I propped myself onto my elbows, and gently fucked my sleeping brother, there was no other way of saying it, and I got me orgasm.

In the morning I was rudely awakened, and to my horror I was still on top of him, he was trying to wake me from my deep slumber.

I got up, realizing we had broken our connection, his cock had slipped out of me, 'Get off of me', he said quietly. He looked sheepishly at me, 'What were you doing', he asked me.

I had no answers but got up and his mouth fell open, as I was naked from the waist down, 'Where are your pyjamas', he queried, still staring between my legs.

I pulled the top cover back and there they were, right at the foot of the bed in a ball. 'You're no better', I said, looking at his flaccid cock, all open and exposed.

We agreed to say nothing and think about it during the day, and I decided to tell him that afternoon walking back from school.

Walking along the hillside we sat and I tried to explain what it was I felt happening, my brother, then surprisingly told me he woke up when I fell asleep on top of him, and felt the same thing, as he lay under me, he too had an orgasm and felt himself slip out of me, but the nice warmth of our bodies in contact made him fall asleep.

'Do you want to do it now', I asked him?

We both undressed and he got on top of me, and got hard and we fucked, it was as if we had found a new toy and enjoyed it together, bedtime was getting to be fun, until my periods put an end to our sharing a common bed, we were separated and my parents bought a bed settee, where he now slept, as I was given the room.

We genuinely loved each other and sex between us continued well into our teens, I honestly don't understand why people have such a hang-up about sexual discovery amongst siblings.

As girls in puberty we become sexually 'Jail Bait' and our overwhelming desire for men to relieve our sexual urges, gets men into trouble, when caught.

I can recall my brother bringing four friends over one Saturday afternoon to watch football, myself and five guys in the same house was too much for me, as my hormones were driving me wild for a shag.

I started flirting and giving the guys the 'Come-on', a divisive tactic that separated the guys who could smell my need for cock, from the guys who wanted to watch the footie.

I sat between two guys on the couch as the match was on, when one guy was brave enough to kiss me and I let him, as the others started to get the message, even my brother got caught up in the action, as my breasts were groped and I responded positively.

Sex happens so easily, and the reason it does is because girls are willing it as much as the boys are, that's what nature does, and when girls stop fighting it, take barrier precautions like the pill, or condoms and start using their imaginations, sexual fantasies will become a reality for men.

Thanks for reading.

The End

प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
दिल से दिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
तुफानो में साहिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
यूँ तो मिल जाता है हर कोई!
मगर आप जैसे दोस्त नसीब वालों को मिलते हैं!