Owning a Dominant Bitch

Jemsbond

Re: Owning a Dominant Bitch

Post by Jemsbond »

Chapter 11

I spent the next few hours in the hotel room working the girls over. I used my belt to whip them, two or three whacks to Diane and then one lighter blow for Wendy. Diane had confided to Katy and me of her wish to be forced to take this type of punishment and she reacted as if in heat. The harder I hit her ass the more turned on she seemed to get. Wendy, on the other hand, took the lashes for the proof she needed for Brittany, but she never once pretended to like it.

I also made the must vulgar remarks I could think of to her while lashing the girls with the belt.

“You’re nothing but a worthless cunt,” I yelled at her between lashes. Then I had her say the line back to me.

“I’m nothing but a worthless cunt,” she repeated choking back sobs.

I fucked Diane’s pussy while Wendy pretended it was her getting pounded. After about twenty minutes of her watching she pushed Diane aside and pulled me in between her legs. This was the first time Wendy had showed any interest in getting fucked and I wasn’t sure if she was enjoying it at first. It didn’t take long to see she was indeed getting in the mood and I began stroking harder into her pussy.

Diane got back into the game by sucking on Wendy’s nipples while I fucked her and it began to drive both girls wild. I picked up the pace and it didn’t take much longer before I was dumping a load into Wendy’s spasming pussy. I got back into character quickly and began to berate her.

“You fucking whore,” I snapped at her, “you came while I was fucking your cunt, didn’t you!”

“Yes sir,” she said uncomfortably. She really was humiliated that it had happened.

“Get over here and suck the cum off my cock,” I ordered. Diane was moving towards me but Wendy surprised us by spinning around and taking my slimy cock in her mouth without hesitating. I took a few more pictures and decided we had done enough to get a return visit.

“I’m almost done with you,” I told her, “but first, I have one more thing to make you presentable for your mistress.”

I pulled her to the bathroom with Diane following behind. I put Wendy up on the counter and she sat quietly while I pulled a few items out of my bag. When I produced a razor and shaving cream Wendy sighed but didn’t resist. She pulled her legs back so her feet rested on the counter to give me access to the small triangle of pubic hair below the crudely written message.

I shave her clean in just a few strokes and then took out a permanent marker. I knew Brittany loved to write nasty messages on Wendy, so I decided to play along. I drew a line through the previous message of Use Me and below it, where her pubic hair had been, printed in bold letters WELL USED.

It was time for her to go and I hoped we had done enough to make sure she came back to us. I led the way back into the main room and threw her shirt to her.

“Here you go bitch,” I said callously as she caught the small cloth, “get dressed.” She put the shirt on and began buttoning it up but I stopped her.

“Just tie it,” I told her. She looked at me curiously but did as I asked. She reached for her skirt and I stopped her again.

“You won’t be needing the skirt,” I said sharply, “how do you expect anyone to see my art work?”

Wendy froze with her hand inches from the garment but then slowly pulled away. It was late and there wouldn’t be many people in the halls or lobby even on a Friday night. The gesture was a bit over the top, but it might just be the deciding factor on who Wendy would meet at her next rendezvous.

She nodded to me as if she understood what I was trying to accomplish, and you could see she was getting herself ready for the humiliation she knew was to come just outside the door. We walked over to the entrance of the room and, as I grabbed the handle, she suddenly put her hand over mine, turned, and kissed me passionately.

“Thank you,” she mouthed silently before allowing me to open the door and let her walk into the hall. She was basically naked with only the small shirt to offer any modesty. I turned back to the room and Katy was there with Diane and Curt.

“Wow,” Curt said, shifting his crotch with one hand, “that was intense!”

Katy was already checking for a signal using the new cell we had bought as a receiver. You could hear light footsteps on the speaker as the girl padded quickly down the hall and opened the door to the stairs. She probably figured there would be less traffic in the stairway.

“What the hell?” came the recognizable voice of David. He had taken up refuge in the stairway in order to avoid detection and Wendy had bumped into him. Once he realized who it was, he clammed up and let the terrified girl pass. There was the sound of another door opening and we all headed to the window in time to see Brittany turn on her headlights as Wendy emerged from under the hotel canopy and ran towards her ride.

Brittany moved the car slowly and kept her in the high beams to make sure anyone looking would be able to see Wendy’s nudity. She dashed across the parking lot and tried to open the door but it appeared to be locked. We could hear her begging to get in but Brittany was telling her something we couldn’t make out over the speaker.

It became obvious when Wendy pulled off her shirt and dropped it and the cell into the slightly opened window of the car. We could hear Brittany laughing hysterically as she pulled away leaving Wendy exposed in the parking lot to chase after her. The BMW finally stopped at the street and Wendy sprinted to the passenger door.

“Get in the back,” came Brittany’s voice on the speaker. We all expected Wendy to go to the back door but I was shocked to see the truck pop open and Wendy, not having a choice, climbed into the dark enclosure, and shut herself in. Brittany was still laughing uncontrollably as she drove away.

The Three Amigos, Katy, Diane, and I sat around David’s house staring at a computer for what seemed like hours. There were four screens with different programs running at the same time and the guys never stopped talking. They were excited about getting the virus in place and anxious to see if it would work as designed.

The cell phone had worked perfectly up to the point that Brittany had tried to make a call with her personal phone and found the battery dead. She had robbed to battery from the phone Wendy had been using and the signal had died the instant it was removed.

So far, most of the plan was working. If the virus did as the guys explained it to me, there would be major activity on the monitors once the virus was uploaded onto her computer and then a connection to the internet was made. We waited.

It was almost 5 am before we all gave up and the girls went home. I stayed at David’s for the night and we all crashed in different rooms on couches or guest beds depending on what suited us. The house was huge and David’s parents were out of town so we had the run of the place. I was too tired to look around and fell asleep almost the instant my head hit the pillow.

I was awakened by the sound of cheers in the next room in what seemed like only a few minutes after nodding off. The guys were already in front of the computer and it appeared there was some activity on the monitors.

The Three Amigos were excitedly chattering in their high tech language as David frantically rattled the keys to make things happen.

“We’re linked!” Jerry said excitedly.

“Yep, the patch worked perfectly,” David said. The other guys agreed and slapped him on the back so I guess he had figured out something incredibly difficult.

“Can you see anything on her computer?” I asked.

“Dammit!” David suddenly exclaimed. The other two moaned and I was left out of the loop again.

“Is that bad?” I asked not knowing what everyone was groaning about.

“No big deal,” said David but I could tell it actually was. “It’s a firewall we have to break through and it’s a good one. It might take a while.”

“How long?” I quizzed, “I mean, until you can get into her computer.”

“Not long,” Curt piped in, “I’m betting five to seven days.”

“WHAT?” I was dumbfounded. “Five to seven days? Can’t we speed up the process?”

“Sure,” David replied, “we just need a few things.” He started to rattle off a lot of stuff I had never heard of and I finally stopped him.

“How much will all that stuff cost?” I asked him.

“About $1297.13,” he answered and then smiled, “I’ve wanted this stuff for a long time so I know what it costs.”

I barely had enough money to pay for our trip to the club tonight so there was no way I could buy it for him. We needed the info badly but short of a robbery I couldn’t think of a way to pull it off.

“Keep doing what you’re doing and I will get back to you,” I said.

Diane, Katy, and I motored down the road on the way to the club. It was well past dark and I had slipped out my bedroom window just after 10 pm. My parents didn’t think it too odd since I had been going to bed early, and getting up at 5:30 am to do my runs. I didn’t think they would notice and I felt I needed to take the chance anyway.

We arrived in Katy’s parents old four door just before 11 pm and had to hustle to get her into the bathroom before Brittany and Wendy were to show up. Katy slipped into the bathroom and I spotted the two girls we were looking for on the dance floor.

Brittany was at the edge of the dance floor but Wendy was in the center of everyone and getting a lot of attention. She had a tight white t-shirt that came to the middle of her back and a skirt that covered just below her ass.

“Holy shit!” exclaimed Diane as she pointed at Wendy. As the girl slowly turned around on the dance floor I could now clearly see that the white shirt was literally painted on.

Wendy had tears in her eyes as she tried to dance to the loud music that filled the building but it was obvious that she was distraught. There were a couple of thin flesh colored lines in the paint and I realized it was from her tears dripping onto the paint and washing it away. I was surprised that, although all the guys were looking, none of them were actually trying to touch her. As a result she had no place to hide and there was about a five or six foot cushion around her, making it easy for everyone to see her predicament.

A teenage guy with dark, slicked back hair moved closer to Wendy and actually grabbed at her skirt. She didn’t see him in time to prevent it and as the fabric uncovered her naked pussy. I could see the words I had written the night before where still there.

The young guy started to reach for Wendy’s tits but was suddenly stopped by a huge hand grasping the back of his neck. Brittany watched as the muscle bound bouncer pulled the offender off the dance floor without much effort and dropped him carelessly at the edge of the bar. She was smiling and I couldn’t tell if she had been directing the brute or if someone else was pulling the strings.

I watched the bouncer walk back to his perch and stand next to an older man in a suit. The man said something and the bouncer nodded and moved over to Brittany. He touched her shoulder and motioned at the man in the suit. She immediately moved in that direction and the man began talking closely to her ear as she nodded. After a few minutes she replied and walked directly across the dance floor toward the restrooms grabbing Wendy along the way.

I was surprised by Brittany’s interaction with the man and began to wonder if she was a pawn instead of the mastermind like I had thought. The man and the bouncer began to move around the dance floor so I decided to follow them.

“Stay here and watch for Katy,” I practically yelled in Diane’s ear to be heard over the music. She nodded in agreement and moved until she could see the bathroom door.

I circled the dance floor and toward the hallway the men had disappeared into. After ten feet or so the dark hallway made a sharp turn and ended at a door with no markings. I didn’t want to lose them, and I figured it was a hallway, so I opened the door and stepped through to find myself in a very large office.

I stood just inside the doorway as my eyes adjusted to the bright light. I squinted my eyes before being able to make out several people standing in front of me. Behind a large wooden desk across the room was the man in the suit and standing next to him, looking at a computer screen, was a short stocky guy with greasy hair. The bouncer was sitting in a chair reading a magazine and there was another man, taller and bigger than the bouncer, standing quietly by himself along the opposite wall.

I stumbled forward on the carpet trying to think of what to do. The bouncer and the big man started my way but the guy in the suit stopped them.

“What are you doing in here kid,” he snapped.

“I… I’m looking for the bathroom,” I stammered. I couldn’t think of anything else but everyone seemed to relax.

“I take care of this Frank,” the short man said in a thick Russian accent. He sized me up and then waved his hand as if to dismiss me, “you go now.”

I stood dumbfounded for a second and the short man sighed. He turned to the huge man against the wall and nodded to him. The giant started toward me quickly.

“Don’t hurt him,” Frank said, “I don’t want any trouble in the club.” The huge man stopped directly in front of me.

“You go now,” he said. He also had a Russian accent but it was even thicker than the short man’s.

I turned to go and the goliath followed me a few steps after I was back in the hallway to make sure I wasn’t going to come back. I hadn’t planned on it… at least not tonight.

I moved back toward the sound of the deafening music and no sooner than I had stepped out of the hall, Diane was there with Katy.

“She did it,” Katy said, “but you won’t believe how.”

“Let’s get out of here,” I said nervously, “you can tell me all about it on the way home.”

We loaded up in the car with Katy behind the wheel and headed home. I told her about the men in the office first and then she told Diane and I about her encounter in the bathroom.

Katy was in the second to last stall as agreed and it wasn’t too long before Brittany came in and led Wendy past her hiding place. Katy sat quietly as Brittany began to give directions.

“Eww,” Brittany said as she opened the stall door next to Katy, “this toilet seat is nasty. Bitch, get over here and clean it before I sit down.” Wendy had dropped to her knees and scrambled to the toilet to begin cleaning it. She stopped when she got to the lid and began taking off her skirt to use as a rag.

“No dumbass,” Brittany chastised the girl, “this time I want you to lick it clean.” There was a small yelp from Wendy but she turned back to the lid and slowly began to lick it as instructed.

“Hurry the fuck up, I gotta pee right now,” growled Brittany. A few minutes later Wendy shuffled aside and Brittany backed up to the toilet.

“Get my panties and skirt off,” she ordered, “and don’t you dare drop my phone again.” Wendy worked off the garment with the cell attached to it and held it tightly in her hand. Brittany sat on the toilet and began to urinate in the bowl.

“Get your face up there cunt.” Wendy sobbed again but moved into position with her chin on the toilet bowl, her face inches from the stream of pee.

When Brittany was finished she stood up and turned around to face the wall. Bending over slightly, she pushed her wet pussy up to the crying girls face.

“You know what to do,” snapped Brittany. Wendy began licking the girl’s pussy and when it was clean she began to tongue her clit. Once Brittany began to moan softly from the girls efforts, Wendy pushed the skirt with the phone under the stall where Katy took it and immediately went to work.

Frantically Katy punched in the codes as the humiliated girl next door ate pussy in an effort to make Brittany cum. Wendy was going all out to keep her Mistresses attention and, at the same time, keep her from coming too soon. It didn’t work because Katy still had the phone as Brittany began to reach her orgasm.

She bucked and moaned as Wendy continued to lick and within seconds she would turn around and see the skirt and phone were gone. Katy continued to punch the final codes as Wendy began to panic. There was no telling what would happen if she found out what was going on with her phone.

Wendy sized up the situation and made a decision. As Brittany was coming down from her orgasm, Wendy moved up and drove her tongue up the other girl’s ass.

“Oh, fuck yeah,” squealed Brittany, “oh, you little shit eating slut. If I had known how good this felt you would have been doing it since day one. Lick my asshole you worthless cunt!”

Katy finished with the phone and quickly handed it and the clothes back to Wendy under the partition, but now she had to finish what she started. Katy sat quietly for another ten minutes while Wendy, with tears in her eyes, licked Brittany to another orgasm.

“Wow,” Brittany said, “you just jumped a few chapters ahead.” She looked closely at Wendy’s painted shirt and noticed the tears were causing the paint to wash away. She smiled at the poor girls tears and then had a thought.

“You did great today so I think we will make it a short night for your good behavior. All we need to do is get this paint off.” Wendy looked hopeful but she knew better.

“Go over to the boy’s bathroom and get them to help wash the rest of the paint off,” Brittany said callously, “Just take off your skirt and squat next to the urinals until someone comes in and beg them to piss on you. As soon as all the paint is washed off, wipe it up with your skirt and come out front.” Wendy gasped at the thought of what she was being forced to do.

“Hurry up though,” Brittany giggled, “the club is about to close and you will want to have all the paint off before the last boy leaves, otherwise, we may have to go by the truck stop again on the way home.”

I didn’t get up Sunday until almost noon. I called the Amigos and found out they were still working on breaking into the computer. Brittany didn’t leave it online all the time, so there were small windows of opportunity to work on the problem before she would shut it down again. The guys were getting impatient and I was worried that Jerry and Curt might jump ship any time.

“If you can get me the stuff I told you about,” David started, “I can hack break in if the computer is online for about 5 minutes.”

I understood the problem but I didn’t have any money left at all. I was also concerned that if I got a call from Brittany, I couldn’t afford a hotel room either. I was lost in my thoughts after hanging up with the guys when my Mom called me from the kitchen.

“Jimmy,” She yelled, “Katy is on the phone.” I headed to the kitchen and picked up the landline off the kitchen counter.

“Hello,” I said, not sure why Katy would call my parents phone.

“Sorry to call but we have a problem,” Katy said, “your cell is dead and the other two phones we added to your account are also dead. I’m guessing the bill didn’t get paid.”

We talked for a few more minutes about what to do. Katy and Diane didn’t have jobs and the most money they could come up with was $61. The hotel cost me more than that, so I had to figure out another way.

I went to bed early that night but tossed and turned for hours. The next morning I got up, found my slacks, shirt, and tie to wear. Mom was still home so I asked her for a ride.

“Where to?” she asked.

“The bank,” I said, “I need a loan.” She looked at me quizzically but nodded and got the car keys. It took about ten minutes to get there and Mom never asked me what was going on. I guess she figured I would explain in my own time. She dropped me off at the curb and wished me luck before driving away.

I took a deep breath and as I headed to the front door of the bank I went over the possible outcomes. One, I got a loan and we would be able to save Wendy, or two, the police would be called and they would save Wendy from her situation, but everything would be public. She would be caught in the middle of a huge police investigation and the media would have a field day. I pushed open the big glass door and headed in.

The marble floor was polished and the interior of the huge building sparkled. I walked across the floor and directly to the largest corner office where a secretary sat typing away at a keyboard. Next to the door behind her was a gold plate that said; Bank President, Darrel James.

I walked directly past her, opened the door, and stepped inside. The man behind the desk looked startled as I walked in, and the secretary had jumped up and was right on my heels.

“I’m sorry Mr. James; he just walked right in,” she stammered, “I couldn’t stop him.”

“It’s ok, Denise,” he said calmly, “I will handle this.” She reluctantly retreated back through the door and closed it behind her.

“Well young man,” he said deliberately, “how can I help you.”

“I’m in trouble,” I began slowly, “and I need your help Dad.”

प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
दिल से दिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
तुफानो में साहिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
यूँ तो मिल जाता है हर कोई!
मगर आप जैसे दोस्त नसीब वालों को मिलते हैं!
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Chapter 12

I told my Dad everything. I relayed the story of the how Katy, Diane, and I had become a threesome and all the events up until today with Wendy. I didn’t leave anything out, including the part where I snuck out of the house to go to the club this past weekend.

Dad sat patiently and listened without interrupting. I was surprised at his lack of reaction to the things I was telling him, as I expected he would blow up and yell at me but it never happened. When I was finished he took a legal pad and began writing what appeared to be notes of what I had just told him.

“Has anyone contacted the police?” was his first question.

“No,” I had expected he would want to call them, “and I don’t think we…”

“Good,” he cut me off, “we don’t want them involved because, believe me, that girl’s life will be ruined if they find out.” I sat stunned at his response.

“Is there anything else?” his question snapped me out of my fog. I shook my head and he picked up the phone on his desk and began dialing, “ok, I will take it from here.”

“No!” I said a bit too forcefully, “This is my mess and I can fix it. I just need some help, not someone to take over.” Dad, slowly put the phone down and sat back in his chair.

“This situation has become more than a little problem,” he said evenly, “a girl’s future is at stake and there are adults involved.”

“I know,” I said, “but she came to me and I think I have it under control. I just need a few things to make it happen.” Dad contemplated my answer.

“Tell me your plan,” he said.

I laid everything out for him that I was thinking. We had access to Brittany’s computer, we just had to break in and delete the files with the virus. Once the blackmail evidence was destroyed there would be no hold over Wendy and it would all be over.

“Are you sure you thought of everything?” he asked.

“I think so,” I replied, “I’m just not sure if Brittany is also being blackmailed or if she is a partner with Frank at the club. I have to figure that out.”

“Why not just ask?” Dad said simply. He explained his logic behind being straight forward and I had to agree. If Brittany was in with Frank, she would call him immediately to tip him off, and we would know because of the jacked phone. I liked the idea but reminded Dad that the phone was disconnected right now.

He pulled out his wallet and retrieved a credit card along with several $100 bills. He put those on the desk and then opened a drawer and took out a set of keys that I instantly recognized as belonging to my Chevelle. He slid them to me across the desk.

“The credit card has a $10,000 limit,” he said. He noticed my reaction and continued, “That’s a limit, not a goal. Use what you need and let me know if you start getting close to maxing it out.” I couldn’t imagine spending that much money.

“It will go faster than you think,” he said as if reading my mind, “and where are you going to find some more muscle to help with this? Don’t tell me your geek friends are all you have, I don’t think they are going to be much help if it comes to a fight.”

“I have a few ideas on that,” I said.

“Good, keep me up to date on what’s going on. I want you to check in with your Mom or me at least twice a day so I know you are ok.”

I got up to leave, taking the money and credit card. I had a lot to do and I didn’t think it would be long before Brittany called with a new meeting. I thanked him for helping me and walked to the door.

“Son,” my Dad said suddenly, “good job on getting two girls at once. I was in college before I pulled that one off.”

My first stop after leaving the bank was to the cell phone store to pay my bill. Then it was over to a very surprised David’s house to share the news that I had the funds. He was extremely happy and I gave him the credit card to go to the electronics store to get what he needed. Finally I headed to Katy’s.

I had called ahead so she met me at the curb and jumped in as soon as I slowed down enough for her to open the door. She leaned across the center console and pulled me to her for a very long, hard, wet kiss. I responded in kind and we stayed parked in front of her house making out for a few minutes. She finally pulled away from me and smiled before putting on her seat belt and settling back to get comfortable.

We picked up Diane next. She squealed in delight when she saw we were in the Chevelle. The girls giggled and laughed as I punched the accelerator and barked the tires on our way back to David’s house.

David was just getting back home when we pulled into his driveway. Jerry and Curt were also there and helping him lug boxes of his newly purchased equipment into the house. We all pitched in and before long the three geeks were working to get it all put together. The girls and I couldn’t help with this part so we decided to go somewhere we could do some planning.

Katy suggested we get some notepads and pens to work everything out, thinking it might be easier if we had it all written down. We stopped at an office supply and retrieved what we needed but we still had a problem. We had no place to lay out our plan without going to one of our parents’ houses. While my parents would now be in the loop, I still wanted to stay away from there in case Frank found out about our plan somehow.

“Why not a hotel room?” Diane suggested, “There was a desk in each room at the last one and there was a table too. We could work everything out there.”

”Yeah,” chimed in Katy, “and if we need a break there is always the bed.” That remark got us laughing and it was the first time in a while that we had been together when the mood was so light.

We opted for a different hotel than we had used before and got a suite with a king sized bed. I don’t think the door was completely closed before Diane was undressed and on her knees in front of me, tugging on my belt. After sucking my cock for a few minutes, Diane got on her back in a sixty nine and I pounded Katy from behind. Diane alternated between licking my balls and Katy’s pussy as we went at it hard and fast. Before long I was cumming into Katy’s pussy as Diane licked her to orgasm.

As I pulled out, Diane grabbed my cock and began sucking the juices off it before I could go anywhere. When she had it completely cleaned, she began licking and sucking my cum out of Katy and then began to climax too.

There was plenty of room for all three of us in the shower and, after we checked it out together, we sat at the table and I told them everything that had happened with my Dad.

Both the girls were shocked at the way my Dad had reacted. I was surprised as well but my mom had it figured out from the beginning. I told them about my thoughts on Brittany being coerced into working for Frank. It all made sense, except how into being dominant she was.

“I guess any of us might go along if we had the choice to switch places with someone else,” Katy mused, “it’s possible she is playing the part to keep her from being the focus of their games. You did see her grab Wendy off the dance floor right after talking to Frank.”

“I’m not sure what to think but it looks possible,” I said, “we should just ask her directly and see what happens.” Katy reluctantly agreed after considering that we had Brittany’s phone jacked. We would be able to hear how she reacted to our offer of help and then we would know for sure.

“We have another problem,” I told the girls, “we need some help and I don’t mean the geeks. We need someone that isn’t afraid of a fight and will stand with us without telling anyone.”

“The twins!” Gushed Diane. Katy and I looked at each other solemnly. We had forgotten to tell her what really happened on prom night.

“Diane,” I hesitated, trying to think of the best way to put this, “we didn’t set the twins up to come visit you in the limo that night.” I waited for her reaction.

“I know,” Diane countered quickly, “They told me the next day.”

“WHAT?” both Katy and I exclaimed.

“Yeah,” Diane continued, “they popped the lock on the limo door but when they saw me, they tried to untie me. I begged them not to and then we…,” she blushed as she remembered that night.

“I begged them to fuck me. I thought it was weird that they were so reluctant but I figured you had told them to only do what I wanted,” she slowed down now, “so I told them what I wanted.” She looked at us both expectantly.

Katy smiled and that seemed to reassure Diane, “but why did they talk to you the next day?”

“They thought I was being taken advantage of and wanted to know if I needed help with Jimmy,” She gave me a knowing look, “I told them I could handle you just fine.”

I was more convinced that they would be ok if we could get them to help us. They had kicked my ass and if they hadn’t told anyone yet, it wasn’t likely they would ever talk. I needed to find a way to get them on our side.

“Diane,” I finally said, “I want you to call the twins and get them to come to the hotel. We will rent the room next door and I want you to make sure they don’t leave before agreeing to help us.” Diane had been looking down but now her head snapped to attention.

“What, what do you want me to do?” She asked hopefully.

“I want you to do whatever it takes to get them on our side,” I replied, “I don’t care if you have to beg them to whip you or to fuck you up the ass all night; I want them to help us.”

I must have given the response she wanted because she blushed a deep red and then jumped up from the chair and headed toward the door.

“I will go rent the room,” she said excitedly as she focused on her task.

“Diane!” I said sharply. She stopped instantly and turned back to me, “put some clothes on before going downstairs, I don’t want to get kicked out of here just yet.”

Katy and I sat outdoors at a coffee shop downtown. It was evening and the slight breeze felt good as we waited for Brittany. David had connected the jacked phone to his computer and tracked the movements of her cell. A pattern had emerged that put her here every day about this time.

Brittany appeared a few minutes after we arrived and Katy went to intercept her. I stayed put and watched them talk a little before Brittany allowed herself to be led to our table. She seemed nervous upon seeing me, but sat down in the seat we offered.

“We know Brittany,” I said quietly. All the blood drained from her face but she quickly composed herself.

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” she said in a huffy voice that did little to conceal her real emotions.

“Yes, you do,” said Katy, “we know that Frank is using you to do his dirty work.”

Brittany’s lower lip began to quiver and she looked around as if afraid something was going to happen any second.

“Can you help me?” she asked in a small whining voice.

“I think so,” I told her, “but we need some more information about Frank and his operation.”

She told us about Frank and his three goons. The bouncer and two Russians were the only ones that she had seen working for him. She had been coerced to help because they had caught her with drugs in the club. It started small, but when the tasks began to escalate she saved herself by entrapping Wendy.

“I didn’t want to do it,” she cried, “but I couldn’t stand the abuse anymore.” She took a napkin and wiped her eyes, “I feel so bad for what they made me do to Wendy.”

“Its ok,” Katy slid her chair over and put her arm around Brittany to comfort her, “we will figure out a way to help you.”

“I think we can get both you and Wendy out of this mess,” I said, “but you need to make sure no one knows what is going on.” Brittany nodded her agreement and we made plans to meet with her the next day, at the same place.

“What do you think?” I asked Katy after Brittany had left.

“I’m not positive but I think she is telling the truth,” Katy replied. We left the café and listened to the jacked phone while sitting in the car. There were muffled sounds coming from the phone but we couldn’t make out any words. After a few minutes it became obvious that Brittany was crying.

Katy and I had come back to find an extremely happy but exhausted Diane splayed across the bed. She had been successful in her mission and the hand prints on her ass and bite marks on her tits confirmed her story. She had fucked and sucked the twins dry even though they had agreed to help in the first few minutes after they arrived.

All the talk of Diane’s exploits had me horny again, so I began pulling at Katy’s clothes as I moved over and kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss and before long, we were on the bed and I was on top of her naked body.

I pushed my cock slowly into her as Diane watched from one side of the large bed. I pumped slowly at first as Katy moaned and writhed under me, enjoying my cock going in and out of her. I began to build my tempo and Katy matched it as we fucked harder and faster, making the bed creak as we both came closer to climax. I ramped up my efforts as Katy’s nails dug in my back and she moaned loudly. I pummeled her pussy with my rock hard dick and was soon at the bursting point.

With both of us so wound up, it didn’t surprise me when I came so hard it almost hurt. Katy was basically convulsing under me in an orgasm of her own and I was worried for a few seconds until she began to calm down and smiled at me.

“Wow,” said Diane, “that was fucking hot.”

The girls needed to get home so, after a shower, I dropped them off. I headed back to the hotel room and then checked in with Dad and told him where I was and what had happened with Brittany. He listened quietly until I was finished.

“Did you think of everything?” he asked.

“I think so,” I said, “Brittany says Frank keeps the copies of the blackmail on a disk in his office. We need to figure out how to get it and destroy it.”

“Ok,” Dad said, “keep me in the loop and let me know if you need anything.”

We said goodnight and I went to bed since I needed to pick up the girls early the next morning. I slept surprisingly well and it was just after seven a.m. when I called Katy. It was odd of her to not answer but I figured she was still asleep. I tried again in about thirty minutes later but still no answer.

An hour later, I was still calling both Diane and Katy to no avail. I was in the car and headed to Katy’s house when David called me.

“We have a problem,” he said frantically, “it’s the girls! They’ve all been kidnapped!”
प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Chapter 13

“I heard it on the phone that Wendy used in the motel,” David was telling me so fast I could barely understand him, “it was really hard to hear, like it was covered or in a pocket, but a guy was saying something about kidnapping some girls.”

“How do you know which girls he was talking about?” I quizzed.

“I heard Katy in the background yelling at someone to stop,” he swallowed hard, “I know her voice.”

“Can you track where they are?” I asked.

“They’re at the club,” he said.

“Ok,” I thought for a second on my next move, “I’ll call the guys and you stay here and monitor the computers.”

“No,” David replied quickly, “I’m going with you.” I was a bit surprised, but I didn’t object. The more guys we had on our side the better.

“I’ll call the twins,” I said, “you call the other guys and get them here so they can monitor the computers in case something happens.”

The first move was to call Dad and let him in on the plan. He listened carefully and then made a few suggestions.

“Get your guys together and go to the club,” he said, “but don’t go in until I get there.”

“Ok,” I agreed.

“If you find anything, let me know by text,” his voice became more serious, “don’t do anything stupid and don’t try to break them out if you find them. I don’t want to have to try to find all of you.”

I hung up with Dad and called the twins. It was a little awkward at first but when I told them what was going on they seemed willing and promised to be ready to go in ten minutes.

“Jerry and Curt are on their way,” David said, “we should leave right now.”

We picked up the twins, and on the long ride over, David finally told me why he was so willing to help. He and Wendy had a class together and had begun talking on the way to her locker. She was nice to him, the only girl that ever had been, and he was building up to asking her out.

She had changed suddenly after hanging out with Brittany and now he finally understood why. He was convinced it was his fault she had gotten in trouble because he hadn’t asked her out sooner, reasoning that had they been dating, she wouldn’t have been a target for Brittany in the first place.

We finally arrived and I parked a half mile from the club. In the daytime the deserted area looked different since we were actually a few miles out of town. The tall metal building was on several acres with a large parking lot in the front, but we had plenty of cover all the way up to the side of the club. Brittany’s car was in the parking lot and there were several others as well.

All the windows were blacked out with paint so I eased up to the first one I came to and peeked through were some of paint was flaked off in the corner. Peering inside I could see that the entire building was dark except the dance floor, where several tables and chairs were scattered about. The center table held the naked Wendy face down, with the slick haired Russian fucking her from behind. I could see that she was tied to the table and could barely move as the small man rutted into her like an animal.

As he sawed in and out, I could see long angry welts across her ass. She was groaning continuously and was in a great deal of pain as the short man slammed into her.

“Go look around the back and see if you can find a way in,” I said quietly to David and the twins. Now that I knew of his relationship with Wendy, I didn’t want him to see this if he didn’t have to. The three guys moved toward the back of the building without a word and disappeared around the corner. I sent a quick text to Dad that we had found all the girls, the layout of the building, and the number of people inside.

Retaking my position at the window I could see Wendy was still getting fucked, and now even faster than before. The short man pumped for all he was worth and let out a long guttural moan as he came deep inside the restrained girl. He pulled out and moved in front of her where he grabbed her hair, yanked it back, and plunged his cum covered cock in her mouth. He humped her face for a while and then backed away. Wendy tried to catch her breath now that his dick was dislodged from her throat.

The small Russian seemed to be finished for the moment but the giant was just taking off his pants. I wanted to rush in but I knew it wouldn’t end well. I could see Diane and Katy were also naked and tied to chairs. Farther back, almost to the shadows that surrounded the dance floor, I could see Brittany sitting in a chair at a table with Frank and the large bouncer standing close by. She was fully clothed and looked on as the two men took turns abusing Wendy.

I could see Frank say something to her and she shook her head ‘no’ several times. I assumed he was asking if she wanted the same thing done to her. I surmised that Frank had figured out what was going on and Brittany had ended up telling him everything to protect herself. Not an unforgivable move, considering how badly the men were treating Wendy.

The giant Russian was now nude and stroking a huge erection that matched his massive size. He put the tip of his cock at the opening of Wendy’s pussy and literally walked forward a half step to push it in.

“AHHHH!” Wendy screamed as the monster stretched her to the max, “Please stop… no, no, no!”

The giant laughed and began to pump in and out of the poor girl as she struggled in her bonds to no avail. The table moved with his actions and he began to spout Russian faster and faster in time with his increasing pace as he rammed into her.

Wendy had her mouth open but no sounds were coming out. The strain on her face was evident as she was being split in two by the huge behemoth. He pumped her for almost ten minutes in this position before finally tensing up and letting out a loud, low groan as he came. He pulled his cock out of her pussy allowing a large amount of cum to pour out of her gaping hole.

“You!” the smaller man pointed at Diane, “clean this up.” He moved to where she was sitting and quickly untied her. Diane didn’t hesitate to drop to the floor and crawl over the where the cum had dripped. She had nothing to clean it up with, so she looked at the small man.

“Lick it up,” he barked. Diane bent down and began licking up the mess as if she were starving. Her actions were not lost on the two men as the smaller one said something in Russian and the big man laughed.

“You like cum,” the small man said, “We have much cum for you. You may even get more than you want.” Diane blushed but even from this distance I recognized that she was turned on.

“Suck cock,” he said in his broken English, “suck good or I break face.” Diane didn’t have to be coerced. She went to work like a seasoned whore and within minutes the small man’s dick was hard again.

“I like you,” he said, “maybe I not kill you with bullet. Maybe I kill you with cock.” Both men laughed at his joke and he moved back to Wendy. Wiping his dick in the slime dripping from her pussy, he got the head wet and then moved to her anus. Lining it up perfectly her gave one hard push and drove balls deep into her ass.

Wendy screamed at the top of her lungs as his dick slid home. She moved frantically as much as her bonds would allow and then screamed again. This seemed only to spur the small man on and he pounded into her ass ruthlessly. After a few minutes of this he reached over and grabbed Diane’s hair, pulling her to him. Still kneeling, she looked up, not knowing what to expect.

He pulled his cock from Wendy’s ass and shoved it unceremoniously into Diane’s waiting mouth. She sucked for all she was worth and shortly he pulled it from her and reinserted it in Wendy’s ass. He got into a rhythm of doing this and before long he was ready to cum again. He pulled out of the bound girl and shot long sticky ropes of cum on her ass cheeks.

“Lick it up,” he told Diane. She leapt to the task and within minutes Wendy’s ass had nothing but the cane marks remaining.

“You do good,” he said to her, “Yes; maybe I keep you to myself. Maybe I put fist in ass for fun.” Diane’s eyes went wide and she began to tremble.

“First we decorate,” announced the small man. He disappeared into the shadows as the giant untied Wendy and unceremoniously slammed her into a chair only to retie her there. A few minutes later the other criminal returned carrying a leather bag. He put it on the table that had been holding Wendy earlier and began pulling out several tools. He moved toward Wendy but stopped short.

“You, bitch,” he said to Diane in his heavy accent, “suck tits, make nipples hard.” She crawled quickly over to Wendy and began sucking her nipples. Within a few minutes he was satisfied with her efforts and pushed her aside. I couldn’t see what happened next but a loud scream from Wendy let me know it wasn’t good. When the Russian moved to one side I could see a shiny silver ring piercing Wendy’s right nipple.

“You want some?” the Russian asked Brittany. She shook her head and remained seated.

“I think we found something.” David was back and I had been so engrossed in what was taking place inside I didn’t hear him coming. “What’s going on in there?”

“Nothing,” I said, “they have the girls tied up.”

He led me to the back of the building where the twins were waiting next to a door. The door was locked but David showed me a window where he had found a small hole in the paint. Looking inside I immediately recognized the office I had stumbled into a few nights ago.

“We need to get in there,” I told the guys, “there should be several disks hidden inside somewhere and we need to find them.”

One of the brothers produced a knife and popped the window open. It wasn’t very big so we helped David through and waited for him to open the door. Once inside, we went to work.

We each took a separate part of the room and began searching. I opened a large cabinet and inside was a monitor with a security feed of the inside of the club. We all stopped for a second to see what was going on.

Diane was now on the table and the smaller Russian was standing to one side and behind her. The security system had sound so we all heard the whoosh of the cane before it landed with a loud crack on Diane’s ass. You could clearly see the red line appear on her butt cheeks and the twins headed for the door.

“Wait,” I just managed to get in front of them before they charged out to help her. “She likes this kind of thing, just give her a second.” Diane was clearly excited and they recognized this as they had been with her several times. She was humping the table waiting for the next stroke.

“Let’s hurry up and find the disks so we can go help her,” I said with more conviction than I felt. We all went back to work with the sound of Diane getting caned in the background. Whoosh, crack, whoosh crack. I’m not sure how long it went on but we all stopped when Diane gave a loud moan to signal she was coming. The twins and I exchanged a knowing look and continued searching. We tore the office apart and if any disks were found, David quickly them checked on the computer.

As we continued to look I occasionally glanced up to see what was going on. Diane was now getting fucked from behind by the giant and he was slamming into her with such force that the table was moving across the dance floor. She cried out at one point but then began to climax.

We worked frantically to find the hidden disks but nothing we gave David had anything that looked like the files he had found on Brittany’s computer. I looked at the monitor again to see Diane tied in the chair and the Russian had his piercing tools out. She only groaned as her nipple was fitted with a silver ring but moaned loudly and came again when the next one was put in.

We had run out of places to look and had started over when we heard Diane scream in a very different way. Looking at the monitor, we could see Katy was tied to the table and Diane was trying to pull the giant off her. Katy’s legs were still untied and Diane was fighting furiously while Katy kicked at him. One swat from the giant across Diane’s face sent her reeling. She landed with a thump and the twins burst out the door that headed toward the dance floor.

I didn’t try to stop them this time and ran as hard as I could to get out of the hall before we got trapped. We were at a full sprint by the time we exited the hall and it was only about ten feet to the lit dance floor. The twins both lowered their shoulders into the huge Russian and their combined weight drove him back into a chair and knocked the naked goliath to the floor.

The smaller man had disappeared but the burly bouncer was almost to Katy so I sped past her, feigned a tackle, and clocked him with an elbow to the face. He grunted but didn’t go down and turned to grab at me. I stepped out of his grasp and began peppering him with shots to the head. He was stunned but still came forward. I stepped to the side and keep throwing punches to his face.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the giant was getting the upper hand on the brothers but I was focused on the problem in front of me. I moved back a few feet and let the bouncer charge me, moving at the left at the last second allowed me to put all my force into a solid right hand to his jaw. He went to his knees and I was not in the mood for a fair fight. As the muscle bound man tried to get up from the floor, I soccer kicked him to the side of the face and he slumped over forward, unconscious.

The twins had their hands full with the giant. He had one twin up against a pillar, a massive hand squeezing his throat, about a foot off the ground. The other one fought to get a huge foot off his chest as it pressed him against the floor. The brother against the pillar was struggling to breathe and was beginning to turn purple as I ran to help.

The twin on his back fished something from his pocket and reached up as if the grab the long dangling cock of the big man. Suddenly, the Russian began to scream but the sound died as he fell to the floor in a long slow motion that reminded me of a huge tree that had just been cut. The brother on the floor was holding the stun gun.

“Stun gun to the dick,” he smiled, “works every time.” He helped his brother that was gasping for breath to his feet and they moved over to the convulsing man, stun gun at the ready. I scanned the room again for the other Russian but it was hard to see into the shadows past the dance floor.

“Thank God you made it!” Brittany had left her perch and was running toward me as if we were the best of long lost friends. She got within a few feet before David stepped between us and punched her in the face with a right hand. She reeled backwards, landing on her ass as her hands coming up to hold her now bloody nose.

“What the fuck?!,” she said loudly, “you broke my fucking nose!”

“She is responsible for everything,” David said pointing at the fallen girl, “I went through her computer and found some encrypted files with all her contacts and more blackmail. She had shipment dates and dollar amounts too.”

“Well shit,” Brittany said, “it fucking took you long enough to figure it out. No worries though, I have enough on everyone to keep them in line.”

“God Damn it,” Frank finally popped off, “I’ve been begging you to let them go for the last three hours and this is why. You can’t just kidnap a bunch of people and think you’re going to get away with it.”

“Shut up Frank,” Brittany spat, “You’ll do what I say or I will send the pictures I have of you and Wendy to your wife and the police.” Frank fell silent.

“Get your clothes off,” she continued, “I need the most horrendous asshole available for lover boy’s girlfriend over there.” She nodded toward Katy. Brittany stood up and faced me. She grinned and the blood dripping from her nose made her look evil.

“I will make you pay,” she hissed at me before turning to David, “and I guess you are the one Wendy was going to give her virginity to.” He reacted by stepping toward her with his fist clenched.

“Better think twice before you touch me again,” she said condescendingly, “I can put your little slut away for a long time with the information I have.”

“Bull shit,” David said, “I burned everything on your computer that had anything to do with Wendy. I deleted the pictures from the hotel with Jimmy too.”

“Oh really,” Brittany didn’t seemed worried, “I have copies of everything and I’ve hidden them in different places. You must think I’m really stupid.” David’s face dropped and Brittany could tell she had him on the run.

“Did she tell you how she lost her virginity?” Brittany she was twisting the knife now, “Did you see the pictures of the fat fuck banging her from behind? She was good, wasn’t she Frank.” All eyes went to Frank and he was obviously embarrassed.

“He did enjoy it,” she continued, “I can’t say the same for your little slut though.” Wendy was still tied to the chair and a small droplet of blood running down her stomach from where her nipples had just been pierced. She looked down as Brittany recounted her deflowering, obviously humiliated.

“I think we have you covered,” I bluffed, “We have all the copies and it looks like your goons have either had the shit kicked out of them or have run off.”

“I don’t think so,” Brittany’s gaze went past me and I turned to find the small Russian moving out of the shadows towards me. I froze in place as I heard the very loud click and realized I was looking down the barrel of a gun.

“You think I run?” the Russian spat at me, “Pioter runs from no one!” He leveled the gun at me head and I saw a flash.

बन्धन
Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Chapter 14

The flash originated above and behind the Russian’s head and came downward at a sharp angle. Seeing my attention was caught by something behind him the short man spun around to see what was there. It was too late because the aluminum baseball bat slammed into his leg with a sickening crack right at the knee. He immediately began to fall but the tough little man was still trying to swing the gun toward his assailant. A figure stepped quickly out of the shadow and grabbed the gun as the Pioter fell backwards. In one smooth motion the attacker brought the smaller foe to his back with a thud and landed on top with both his hands covering the Russians. The gun was now pointed at Pioter’s chest and I could now clearly see who it was.

“Dad!” I exclaimed, “how did you… what… I mean…” I was truly speechless.

“Busy here,” he said nonchalantly and he ground the barrel of the gun into the felled man.

“Pioter, how are you?,” Dad said in calm voice, “I see you have your pet with you.” He nodded toward the giant.

“Who are you?” came the reply.

“No one important,” my Dad said as if in a normal conversation, “but a friend of mine is interested in finding you.”

“Fuck you,” he screamed as he struggled to move the gun away from his chest to no avail, “I kill you, I kill your boy, and I kill your friend that is looking for me.”

“Ok,” Dad pushed his finger into the trigger guard with the Russian’s own stubby nub. It wouldn’t take much force to set off the gun at this point. “Alexander wanted to catch up with you, but I guess I can just have him pick up your body.”

The giant man had sat with the stun gun at the base of his neck, quietly holding his dick up to this point. His head snapped around at the mention of the name Alexander and I could clearly see the fear in his eyes. He spoke rapidly to his partner in their native language and even Pioter seemed less than excited about the prospect of a meeting with this person. He relaxed under my Dad and released his grip on the gun, allowing it to be taken from him.

Dad got up but Pioter stayed on the ground for good reason. His leg was broken and sitting at a weird angle on the floor but he acted as if it was not hurting at all.

“How ‘bout we make deal,” Pioter said, “you let me go, I don’t kill you.”

“Interesting,” my Dad replied, “I have a better deal, you leave now and never come back because Alexander knows where you are. When he gets here I will let him know you got away.”

“Deal,” said both Russians at once. I waved off the twins and they cautiously backed away from their captive. The big man stood up and moved over the retrieve his clothes.

“Wait,” I took his clothes and checked them. In the front left pocket of his pants there was a small handgun and knife. I pulled them out and put the clothes on a table before backing away so he could pick them up. He grabbed the garments and then limped over to help his friend up. They slowly made their way toward the exit.

“That’s fine,” said Brittany suddenly, “I don’t need those idiots anyway. I can get plenty more like them.”

Frank groaned and we all turned our attention back to the instigator.

“I don’t think so,” my Dad said calmly, “you don’t have leverage anymore.”

“Yes I do,” she said nastily, “I have copies of everything hidden.”

“Oh,” Dad said cheerfully, “do you mean these?” He reached into his pocket and pulled out several thumb drives.

“Where… how did you get those,” Brittany’s face showed her fear now.

”The bank deposit box where you left them. It appears you haven’t paid your bill in several years and the bank can seize any contents.”

“You’re lying!” she cried, “I paid my bill a year in advance.”

“Well shit,” my Dad was playing with her now, “damn accounting mistakes seem to happen sometimes. It’s a good thing you used one of my banks. I will check on that for you.”

“I still have others,” Brittany said. It was more of a question than a statement.

“Like the one taped to the ceiling in your closet, or the one in the fake rock in the garden?” I could tell he was beginning to get tired of the game. “You have nothing on anyone here but I have plenty on you. My team has been tracking you for the last few weeks and we have all we need to send you to jail. Real jail, since you’re eighteen.”

Brittany’s face dropped as the realization hit that she was at our mercy. She dropped to her knees and began to sob. I had heard this before and I wasn’t falling for it again.

“Shut up bitch,” I yelled at her and then turned to Dad, “what are we going to do with her?”

Dad smiled, “anything you want.”

“You can’t touch me,” Brittany screamed, “my Daddy will kill you.”

“No,” Dad said evenly, “he’s under house arrest and can only go to work and back to his apartment in the city. The only reason the judge let him keep the house is so you can finish school. You know that because you were at the trial. I guess being a stupid criminal runs in the family.”

“Jimmy,” Dad turned to me, “you did ok but you didn’t think of everything. You knew these guys were dealing drugs but you didn’t think about them having a gun?”

“No,” I said sheepishly. I decided to beat him at his own game, “did you bring a gun?”

“No, I brought a lot of guns,” he grinned and then called out, “Morgan, you guys come out.” Suddenly, half a dozen tough looking men with automatic weapons moved from the shadows and into the light.

“Make sure the Russians get out of town,” he told one man, “and sweep the rest of the building. Get the big guy off the floor and make sure we don’t miss anything.”

“Yes Sir,” came the curt reply, and the man was off directing the others.

“What the FUCK!” Frank was standing up now and watching with an awestruck look on his face. “You had all those guys and you didn’t step in and help? You told me you would stop it before anyone got hurt.”

“Sorry Frank,” Dad said, “we had to make sure we had all the data before we moved. The other team just finished the second sweep on the house.” He looked over at Brittany who also had a shocked look on her face.

“Your nanny isn’t happy with you,” Dad smiled, “I guess making her walk around cleaning house with that cucumber up her ass may come back to haunt you soon.” Brittany had a terror stricken look on her face as the ramifications of her actions were becoming clearer.

“Jesus, Darrel,” Frank whined, “You don’t know how bad it’s been with that little cunt running things. She got the God Damn Russian mob in here; she blackmails every fucker that walks through the door. I told her it was just a matter of time before something bad happened.” He made wild gestures as he talked making it comically to watch.

“That fucking bitch just about broke me,” he was just getting warmed up so Dad moved over, grabbed his arm and began walking toward the office area.

“You still have some Scotch in your office?” Dad asked.

“Yes,” he replied, and for the first time since I had met him, Frank’s face lit up, “I’m buying, let’s go.” He hustled toward the hallway with my Dad in tow. Dad winked at me before rounding the corner and disappearing out of sight.

I looked around the room and found the twins had already untied Diane and David was getting Wendy out of the chair she was bound to. I moved over to set Katy free and she spun around and hugged me as soon as she was loose.

I held her close and I could see David over her shoulder. He was taking off his shirt to give to Wendy. She put it on and hugged him gingerly as her newly pierced nipples where still hurting her. After a few moments my thoughts turned back to the bitch that started all of this. I looked over to see her inching her way back to the table she had been sitting at with Frank. I noticed a purse laying there and I broke free from Katy and raced over to beat her to it.

Thinking there was a gun in it, I dumped out the contents but there was no firearm. I found three cell phones, a small black book, and a ton of girly makeup stuff that I had no idea about. I called Katy over and, while Brittany sat glumly on the floor, I had her go through the contents while I checked out the book.

The first twenty pages or so were basically ideas on how to entrap someone and make them a slave. Then the writing changed and it was more specific and had a time line. Wendy’s name popped up once but after that, she was referred to as pet. As I flipped through it I could see Brittany had begun leaving the facing pages blank so she could take notes or add things.

I found the notes on my interaction with Wendy in the bathroom club and dozens of other entries since then, including our rendezvous at the hotel. The book was almost completely filled with humiliating and painful tasks that were intended for Wendy. Our entire senior year was planned out by the week, as was summer, although there were some blanks and skipped pages.

I suddenly realized that Katy was still nude although it didn’t seem to bother her much.

“Strip bitch,” I ordered Brittany thinking her clothes would fit Katy.

“No,” she said and crossed her arms in front of her like a pouting child. In a flash Wendy was on her with the cane she had grasped on the way over. Whoosh, Crack! The first shot landed across her back and five more followed, hitting any area that presented itself.

“Now you fucking cunt! Get out of those clothes now, or I will beat the shit out of you!” Wendy had every reason to beat her so I didn’t interfere, and I guess everyone else thought the same way. Within a few minutes Brittany was completely naked in front of all of us. She tried to cover up and Wendy whacked her again.

“Get your fucking hands down,” Wendy screamed at her. Brittany was humiliated beyond anything she had ever imagined and this was only the beginning.

“This is an interesting book,” I told her as she cringed away from Wendy, “I think we will use this as a guide on how to pay you back.”

“Noooooo,” Brittany moaned, “no please. I will be good. I won’t bother you any more. Let me go and I will move. I will go somewhere else and you will never see me again.” She was sobbing for real now as the welts from the cane began to show on her skin.

“I think you can handle anything you planned for Wendy to do,” I said calmly, “it may take a while though.”

“No, you can’t do that,” she said quickly, “I was going to let her go. Look at the last page… look, you will see, I was going to let her go. Tell them Wendy; tell them I was going to let you go.”

I flipped to the back page and at the top were the words, LET HER GO. I looked at Wendy and she nodded.

“She shows me that page all the time,” Wendy confirmed, “I never believed her though.”

“But I was!” Brittany exclaimed, “I wrote it right there, the day after graduation.”

“Maybe,” I said contemplating the situation, “but it really doesn’t matter right now. I think we will do to you everything that is written in here. Everything you have already done or were going to put Wendy through, we will make you do as well.”

Brittany began sobbing again but Wendy was having none of it, she snapped the cane and Brittany stopped her whining at the sound.

“I think we should start now,” said Wendy, “with your virginity.” Brittany wailed again but her new mistress had no compassion considering what she had been through. She called to David and when he came to her she gave him a deep passionate kiss.

“I can’t give you my virginity, but I can give you hers,” Wendy told him while looking deep into his eyes, “and I will make sure you enjoy all her virginities before the night is up.” David said nothing but blushed deeply.

“If that’s ok with you,” Wendy directed the comment at me.

“No, no, don’t let her take me,” Brittany was frantic now, “please, don’t leave me alone with her.”

“Shut up bitch,” I gestured around the room at the people that had helped, “for the next few years, we own you!” Brittany hung her head in defeat and Wendy grabbed her hair and pulled her to a nearby table.

“First, get his cock out and start sucking it,” Wendy ordered. The obvious disgust was written on her face as she began to undo David’s pants. Swoosh, crack! The cane landed on her bare ass and Brittany cried out desperately trying to get his zipper open. Once faced with his hard cock she balked. Swoosh, crack! Another shot to the ass and she engulfed his entire length without hesitation.

“Is she doing a good job?” asked Wendy as she stood next to David and nibbled his ear.

“It’s ok,” he said. Whoosh, crack! Another stripe was added to Brittany’s already sore backside. She doubled her efforts and David reacted with a low moan.

“That’s it baby,” Wendy whispered in his ear, “you let me know when she isn’t trying and I will fix it for you.”

I glanced around the room and could see that Diane already had the twins undressed and was on her knees alternating between sucking the two brother’s’ cocks. She used one hand to hold the cock she was working on and the other to play with her clit.

Katy had commandeered Brittany’s skirt and shirt even though it was a tight fit. She snuggled up to me and watched as Wendy turned into a dominatrix right before our eyes.

“Get up on the table,” she commanded the cowering girl. Brittany sat on the edge of the table and Wendy snapped the cane, “lay back and offer your worthless pussy to my boyfriend!” Brittany quickly lay back and spread her legs.

“On second thought, this is too good for you,” Wendy announced, “I want you to remember this forever so I think a change in location is warranted.” She grabbed Brittany by the hair and dragged her as she headed for the bathrooms.”

“I need to take a piss anyway,” she said, “might as well get a little lip service from my new whore.” David followed close behind. I considered if we should just leave and catch up with everyone later.

“Oh fuck no we’re not leaving,” said Katy, reading my mind. She grabbed one of Brittany’s cell phones and we hurriedly followed after the trio to the men’s restroom. By the time we caught up to them, Wendy already had Brittany licking the rim of one of the toilets. She wasn’t on her knees;, rather, standing stiff legged, spread, and bending bent over to give David and Wendy access to her pussy. They were pinching and pulling at her pussy lips while she completed her task.

“Are you ready?” Wendy asked David. He nodded and she got on her knees and sucked his cock some more before lining it up with Brittany’s pussy. Wendy stood next to him nibbling his ear and coaxing him on.

“One hard thrust,” she whispered, “give it to her like she had Frank give it to me.” David slammed forward, piercing Brittany’s hymen and eliciting a primal scream from her. He began fucking her in hard fast strokes making her struggle to stay on her feet. Wendy stayed next to him urging him on faster and faster until he could take it no more and came deep in her belly.

Slowly he pulled his blood and cum soaked cock from the despoiled girl and backed away only to have Wendy pull his face to hers and kiss him firmly on the mouth. He returned the kiss and held her until she pulled away.

Brittany stayed in place for fear of the getting the cane again. She sobbed quietly but dared not anger Wendy as she was afraid of what might happen. Her legs were beginning to cramp and the toilet smelled so bad she felt like throwing up, but she held back.

“Turn around whore,” Wendy snapped, “you know what to do next.”

Brittany turned around and sank to her knees. She knew what was expected because she had commanded Wendy to do this many, many times. She crawled to David and took his filthy cock into her mouth, cleaning it with her tongue. She choked and gagged a few times, but managed to get his dick clean without attracting the wrath of Wendy and her cane.

“Now, one of my personal favorites,” Wendy smiled. She took off David’s shirt and handed it to him before moving into the stall and sitting on the toilet. She only had to look at Brittany to let her know what she wanted. The broken girl crawled back into the stall and rested her chin on the edge of the toilet seat. Wendy slid forward and pushed her pussy into the girls face.

After a few seconds Brittany began to lick her pussy but began gagging. The shocked girl started to move but a quick tap of the cane made her think better of it, and she stayed put waiting until the degrading task was complete. Wendy stood up and bent over forcing her ass into the kneeling girl’s wet face.

“I remember how much you liked making me do this,” said Wendy, “so if I don’t like it, I will assume you aren’t doing a good job and I will beat your tits bloody.” Brittany literally dove forward at the threat and began to lick her new mistress. She frantically worked on her pussy and then shoved her tongue as far up her ass as possible. She ignored the taste and did her best to make Wendy come as quickly as possible. She was successful, but Wendy insisted she continue until she shuddered in orgasm for the third time with Brittany’s mouth and tongue working on her asshole.

“Not bad,” said Wendy breathlessly, “I won’t cane your tits yet. We still have plenty to catch up on. Maybe we can skip a few chapters ahead. I know how you like that.” Brittany could say nothing as she knew it would only get worse.

“Oh, look Brittany,” Wendy said, “they’re taking pictures of you losing your virginity. Isn’t that sweet? I remember you did that for me with Frank, so I think it’s only fair we get you copies to show around of this event.” Wendy kicked the girl lightly in the side.

“What do we say when someone does us a favor?” Wendy asked in a singsong voice. She kicked at the naked girl a bit more forcefully.

“Th-..Thank you,” Brittany finally said. Wendy kicked her in the ribs harder this time.

“What? That isn’t how you taught me to say it. Get it right bitch,” Wendy punctuated her words with a stinging blow from the cane to her side.

“Ow,!” Brittany howled, “thank you for taking pictures of me losing my virginity!”

Swoosh, crack! Wendy snapped the cane down on Brittany’s back and the tip curled around her side, catching her tit.

“Thank you for taking pictures of this slut losing her cunt cherry, Mistress,” the tortured girl yelled. She braced for another blow from the cane but it never happened.

“You are a slow learner,” Wendy mused, “I’m going to have to keep the cane, I can see that already. No worries, I’ve got it under control. Now, we have one more cherry to take care of.”

Brittany jumped to her feet and made a desperate attempt to get out the door. Wendy easily caught her by the hair and with one hard yank, jerked her back to the floor. She snapped off four hard shots with the cane that crisscrossed the welts that were already there.

“Well, looks like no lube for you young lady,” Wendy said, “This is going to hurt more than I originally planned.” She pulled Brittany by to her hair over to a urinal and pushed her face into it. It didn’t look too dirty, but Brittany thought otherwise and began retching as Wendy sat on the back of her head.

“Are you ready David?” she asked softly.

He stepped forward with a monster hard on in answer, and put it up to the restrained girls rose bud. As he pushed, Brittany moved around and tried to stop him from penetrating her. Wendy laid a few more solid strokes with the cane and Brittany acquiesced, moving into a submissive posture to let herself be sodomized.

David pushed against her nether hole and began to slowly inch his way forward into her. Brittany screamed at the intrusion and the sound echoed off the porcelain until Wendy leaned back, forcing her mouth into the disgusting water.

David pushed harder and slowly sank all the way up to his balls. He pulled out slightly and, without lube, her asshole pulled painfully against his cock. He settled for short strokes and got into a rhythm of fucking her ass. Wendy leaned forward and began to kiss David as he ground into Brittany. The extra stimulation from Wendy got him going and he began to get wilder and wilder as Wendy coaxed him.

“Yeah, fuck that whore’s ass. Pump it hard,” she encouraged him, “she loves it up the ass, don’t you bitch.” Brittany was spending every last bit of energy trying to keep her head above the nasty water line so she could breathe. David began to convulse as his hard cock shot another load of cum, this time up Brittany’s now used asshole. He pulled out and Wendy got off of Brittany’s head.

“Clean up time,” Wendy said cheerfully. Brittany turned around and there was a unanimous groan from everyone as they saw the state of Brittany’s face. Besides the urine there were small pieces of paper stuck to her face and a cigarette butt hung from one cheek.

“Wash your face first you nasty whore,” Wendy laughed, “I’ve never seen anyone too dirty to suck shit off a cock before.” Brittany headed for the sink but Wendy stopped her.

“Oh no,” the now dominant girl said, “use the toilet, just like you made me do it.” The debased Brittany slowly crawled to the nearest toilet, and put her head all the way into the water, before reaching up and pulling the handle to flush it.

Katy and I were cruising toward the interstate in the Chevelle. I had let Wendy and David take charge of Brittany for a while. After reading some of the things in the book of blackmail the bitch had written, I felt Wendy needed some time for payback.

My Dad had finally gotten out of Frank’s office and pulled me aside. He told me that he had called Katy’s parents as soon as he found out she was missing and told them I had surprised her with a two week trip. He had paid off everything I had spent on the credit card up to now and told me to go have fun.

“Remember the $10,000 limit,” he smiled, “this time it’s a goal. When you get back I’ll give you some pointers on how to handle your new toy. Have fun and show Katy a great time, you two deserve it.”

Everything had worked out. We rescued Wendy and reunited her with David. Diane had another fantasy come true and didn’t even have to pay to get her nipples pierced. I didn’t have to worry about the twins anymore and I had a feeling we would become good friends after this. I had a ton of cash, a hot car, and an even hotter girl.

I knew Brittany was getting hers because Wendy had mentioned stopping to see some trucker friends on the way home. I imagined the new submissive would be walking gingerly for a while after tonight. I had flipped through a lot of the black book and I didn’t know if I would be able to follow through with my threat of doing everything in it to her. If she was willing to let Wendy go at the end of high school, maybe we should cut her some slack, especially since a lot of the things in there were pretty outrageous.

I pulled into a station and had Katy go get us some sodas while I stayed outside and pumped gas. I flipped through the book again and noticed a few notes about Maria, Brittany’s nanny. She was more of a housekeeper at this point and it appeared Brittany had used her pretty harshly as well. I would check into that when I got back.

As usual, I ended up at the last page. It didn’t make sense for someone so dominant to let a slave go after all that time. I held the page up to the light and looked for any kind of hidden water mark or something to give me an idea of why she would put LET HER GO at the top of the page.

Katy hopped back in the car and I handed her the book still open to the last phrase. She looked at it again and I wondered if she was thinking the same thing as I. We pulled out from the country store slowly bouncing over the uneven parking lot when Katy gasped. I looked over to see that she had spilled a drop of soda on the open book.

“Don’t worry about it,” I laughed, “a little soda never hurt anything.”

“It’s not that,” she said, “look at the page.” Where the drop had landed, the definite curve of a letter became visible. I took my soda and poured a bit on a napkin that Katy had brought with the drinks. I rubbed it on the page and before our eyes a message appeared. I realized Brittany had planned to reveal it to Wendy, probably just this way, the day after graduation.

As the message became clear I lost any sympathy I had for Brittany and I vowed to do to her everything in the book she had dreamed up. I would put her through more if I thought up something else, but there would be no mercy. Under the words LET HER GO appeared a new message…

TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER
बन्धन