My Mom Seetha

jay

Re: My Mom Seetha

Post by jay »

At first he was feeling the softness of my mom's boobs, his dick was raising and falling. Immediately, he started sucking my mom's boobs, my mom started enjoying the boob attack, he was kissing my moms boobs all over and sucking her nipples. My mom tried to pull him closer to her, but I pushed him away from her leaving him disappointed. "Karthik.. Karthik.. where are you .. " my mom cried out searching for me. Here mom, I said standing right behind Appu. She came towards Appu and thinking that it was me, my mom hugged Appu and started kissing his lips. As if he has received the best gift of his life time, he took my mom in embrace and started hugging my mom and kissing her lips. He hugged and rolled all over the floor, he made my mom sit on him and started squeezing my mom's boobs and she was moaning. He pulled her close to him and hugged her and pulled out his dick and inserted his dick inside my mom and started fucking my mom. "Karthik.. Karthik... harder harder baby.. harder," my mom was screaming in pain, she was kissing Appu thinking that it was me, he hugged her tight, so tight that I could see my mom's boobs were squeezed right against this chest. My mom was screaming "I gonna cum.. I gonna cum .. Karthiiiiiiiik," she screamed.

We heard food steps, my mom quickly took off her blindfold and took her green blouse and started hooking it, just when the door was opened she hooked her green blouse. Appu was still down with his dick fully raised pointing towards the ceiling, and my dick pointing towards my mom. Bang ..!! the door opened, it was my mom's ex-bf Richard with a huge guy next to him. "Richie, is that you, oh.. I missed you so much," my mom said and tried to pick up her saree to cover herself up. Richard, quickly stamped on her saree. My mom looked surprised. "Richie, is something wrong ?" my asked. "How dare you cheat me haan ? Bitch, you have any idea how much you hurt me, how much I suffered all these days ?" My mom looked quiet. "I almost killed myself because you left me breaking my heart," he said. "Richie.." my mom tried to say something, he gave my mom a tight slap on her cheek. My mom fell on the ground, and started crying. "Cry.. cry ... cry .. bitch, I am going kill you and only then I can live my life in peace," he said. My mom was begging him to let her go. Just then his phone rang, "Pradeep, where is Seethu, has she come ?" he asked. "What ? she has gone out? where did she go? I miss her so much Pradeep, you know that right?" "Alright, I am coming there," he said and hung up the call. My cell phone rang and it was Dinesh, Richard took the phone from my hand and kept inside his pocket. "Hold her, I will be back in a moment, and then when I come back I am going to kill them all," he ordered his man and went out. This man was fat and ugly, dark and teeth was broken in the front, and his saliva kept dribbling every now and then from this mouth. I was standing in the corner, and Appu was standing next to me with just his shirt and apron tied to his hips and pants lying under the table. He still hand his boner, perhaps still seeing my mom in her petticoat and blouse. This big guy held my mom's hand. My mom did not stand up, she was sitting on the ground. My mom looked quiet, when she is quiet, it means that she is thing about something and planing for something. I was sure that she was going to come up with some idea to get us out of here. All I have to do it, just obey her orders.

My mom stood up, with her left hand cleared the dirt of her petticoat over her buttocks. We could hear the slap on her buttocks when she did that. Even in this situation, Appu was ogling looking at my mom's ass. My mom stood up and wiped her tears. He looked at my mom, she tried to adjust her blouse, he saw my mom's boobs and tried to look aside. My mom gently placed her left hand on his right cheek "Are you married?" she asked. "No." he said wandering his eyes all over my mom's boobs and deep navel. She placed her right hand on his left cheek "Do you have a girlfriend ?" she asked. "I am not good looking, so I did not have a girlfriend," he said. Holding both his cheeks and shaking his face playfully my mom said "Oh come on, you so strongly built, any girl would love to put her arms around your shoulders and hug you tight," and my mom hugged him tight. He was in no mood to let this opportunity slip away, he hugged my mom back. My mom gave a tight kiss on his cheeks. He cupped my moms buttocks with his both hands and lifted her. Holding his cheeks "have you ever kissed a girl on her lips," she asked. "No.." he said. My mom gave a wicked smiled at him and started kissing his lips, he closed his eyes and started kissing my mom's lips back. With his hands still on my mom's buttocks, he was squeezing my mom's buttocks. Her expression said that she was feeling the pain from his squeezes on her buttocks. She tried to break the kiss, but his lips were stronger, and it sucked my mom's lips completely. My mom literally pushed his face away from her lips to part her lips from his, she did that and smiled at him and he smiled back. "Oh, my bottoms hurt," he yelped, Oh sorry, he said and stopped squeezing my mom's buttocks and just held my mom's buttocks.

She gave a kiss on his forehead, brushed his hair and asked "have you ever touched a woman's boobs ?" Easily guessing that she will let him feel up her beautiful boobs, she dropped her down and said "No." Looking into his eyes my mom smiled as he smiled, took his right hand and placed it on her left boobs. He started squeezing my mom's boobs, looking at his eyes and with a smiled my mom unhooked her green blouse. Her beautiful boobs spill out of her blouse, she put her left hand around his neck and pulled his close to her boobs. He started sucking my mom's boobs, he was moaning and the sound of him sucking my mom's boobs were wall over the room. For a moment even my mom got carried away and started enjoying her boobs being sucked in such a way. My mom started moaning, her eyes were half closed. She turned to look at me, I singled my mom pointing towards my wrist indicating that we are running out of time and Richard might be here at any time. She showed her two fingers indicating or rather begging me to wait for few more minutes, as she was enjoying. In a couple of minutes, my mom tried to push his mouth off her boobs. When he took his mouth off my mom's boobs, his saliva was all over my mom's boobs. For a bleak moment, his saliva that was sticking on his lips were sticking on to my mom's nipple. My mom lifted his head and started kissing his lips. He gently placed his hand on my mom's left boob, she shivered. She broke the kiss and took his hand that was on her boob and placed it right on her pussy over her green petticoat, and stared rubbing her pussy with his hand. Smiling at him and biting her lips "You want this now, don't you?" she said. "Badly," he said and as if learning how to rub mom's pussy he started rubbing my mom's pussy. "Before that, lets get his big guy ready," she said placing her hand on his cock. She pulled his zipper out and off came his giant cock. He was still rubbing my mom's pussy, my mom's knees were weak. She held his cock and walked towards the table pulling his cock. He followed my mom placing his left hand on my mom's ass over her petticoat and digging his fingers inside her ass crack.

As soon as he and my mom reached the table, he forcibly turned my mom towards him, with his cock in her hand she looked at him in his eyes. He took her hand off his cock, my mom looked surprised. He hugged my mom and started kissing her lips and was moaning, my mom closed her and started kissing his lips as if she has never kissed a man at all. He went to kiss her cheeks and neck, but my mom wanted his lips badly, she bend her face and started kissing his lips. She did not open her closed eyes while kissing. I was doing all I could to make her look at me, and tell me or at least give signals to get the hell out of here. Meanwhile, the catering boy next to me was licking his lips and experiencing the feel of her lips being kissed. My mom finally opened her eyes, while his lips sucking my mom's, she opened her eyes and looked at me. "What's the plan mom?" I whispered, even the catering boy could not hear it, as if she read my lips and understood what I spoke, she winked at me. She broke the kiss and smiled at him, he smiled back and dropped my mom down. She held his cock and make his lie down on the table, she gently unbuckled his pant belt and pulled it down till his ankles. "Close your eyes and enjoy" she told him and winked at him. My mom started sucking his huge cock, he seemed to be enjoying it, his moans were loud. With his cock inside her mouth, my mom looked at me, and signaled me to run, immediately I ran out, this catering boy was the first to run and I followed. As soon as I crossed the door, the catering boy escaped and I decided not to leave my mom behind and wait for her. She was still sucking his cock, I knew that she was enjoying it. She lifted her petticoat, and tried to sit on his cock, she turned back to look at the door if I am there, and when she found out that I am watching to dropped her petticoat down and sucked his cock faster. "I am going to cum .. " he was moaning, and with a huge moan, he came all over. My mom quickly picked up her Saree and Bra, and ran out of the room and locked the room from outside.

Me and my mom ran as fast as we could out of the basement. "Give it to me mom, you can wear it later" I said and took her saree and bra and started running. My mom did not bother to hook her blouse, all she wanted was to escape from there. When we reached the ground floor, Richard saw us escaping, "Stop there, you bitch.." he ran screaming at us. "This way.. come on...." the catering boy appeared right in front of us and we followed him. He lead us inside the godown, I accidentally dropped by mom's black bra right at the godown shutter. The godown looked very quiet, "hurry up quickly.." the catering boy signaled us to get on top of the lorry. It was a vegetable lorry, with all left over vegetables on it. The catering boy climbed first and I climbed next, and there was another person in there, he looked fat with big paunch. "Don't worry, its my dad" the catering boy whispered, he leaned forward to help my mom. My mom looked surprised, and being aware of her boobs dangling, she lifted her hands to hook her blouse. "Seeethaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I know you are here" Richard shouted in anger, perhaps he would have seen my mom's bra and got a clue that she is here. Before my mom could hook her blouse, the catering boy's dad held my mom's both hands and lifted her into the lorry. When he did that he fell on the vegetables and my mom sat on him. I was lying next to that fat guy and his son on his right side and my mom was on top of him. "Shhhh.... " the fat guy silenced my mom. We could hear Richard's foot steps, the godown was very quiet, my mom looked tense.

Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

The catering boy's dad placed his hands on my mom's boobs, my mom who was tense nodded "No." Immediately, he got the signal that my mom is not going to protest, he started lifting my mom's green petticoat. She tried to hold on to it, she fought as hard as she could not to allow this fat guy life her petticoat. "You want me to call him?" the catering boy's dad whispered. "No no no.. please.. he will kill me for sure.. " my mom begged in a whispering tone. Capitalizing this situation, "Remove your blouse," he said. "No.. please ...." my mom was begging. He made a gesture that he is going to shout. Immediately my mom placed her hand on his lips to stop him for shouting. He kissed my mom's hand and said "remove it," my mom obeyed him and removed her blouse off. What a shape it was, my mom's boobs looked round and her nipples were erect. She tried to cover her boobs with her hands. This fat guy, loosened his lungi and kicked it off him, lifted my mom's petticoat and straight away thrusted his cock right inside my mom's pussy. My mom was about to scream, but at the right time she took her hands off her boobs and closed her mouth tight with her both hands, so that the screams would not escape from her mouth. The fat guy was inserting his cock inside my mom's pussy in and out, my mom was trying hard to control her pain, tears were rolling all over her cheeks. She took her hands off her mouth to beg him not to fuck her. When she took her hands off her mouth, the fat guy gave one full thrust deep inside her pussy, she lost balance and fell on him. He hugged my mom and started fucking him, my mom tried hard to control herself from screaming, moans were escaping from her nose. The fat guy's fucking intensified and he was in the verge of cumming, he began to moan, "shhh... shhh..." my mom shhhhed him to stop be quiet, she tried to close his mouth with one had and closing her mouth with another hand. He pushed my mom's hand aside, started fucking her hand, my mom suddenly held his head and locked her lips with his lips. She had locked his lips so tight that he could not move his face. In one final push, he came inside my mom, and tears started pouring all over my mom's eyes. After he came inside my mom, as if using and throwing her, he pushed my mom aside, and she fell right in between the fat guy and me with her legs spread and boobs naked. She was gasping for air and breathing heavily, her boobs were raising and falling. I was tempted to place my hand on my mom's boobs, and I did. I placed my left hand right on her boobs and she turned towards me and continued breathing heavily and swallowed her saliva. Before we could think that it was over, the catering boy rolled over his dad and slept right on my mom and hugged her in that position and started kissing my mom over her lips. He slowly inserted his dick inside my mom and started fucking my mom, my mom was was in utter shock. She did not know what to do, she was just going with the flow. Just then, the lorry started moving, and I slowly stood up to see, the lorry was getting out of the choultry and Richard was not to be seen there. I went near that fat guy and stared punching his face as hard as I could and kicked him out of the lorry, and I saw this motherfucker fucking my mom biting her lips, my mom was screaming in pain. I gave one hard kick to his face and his nose started bleeding, I gave another and my mom pushed him away. I lifted him and threw him off the lorry, Bastard.

My mom stood up sobbing, wiped her tears and started hooking her blouse. She placed her right hand right over her petticoat near her pussy area and thrusted her hand right over her pussy. Instantly her petticoat got wet, I am sure it is due to the semen left over of the catering boy and his father. I was cursing myself for watching those bastards fuck my mom right in front of my eyes. My mom sobbing picked up her saree and secured it to her body. I went near my mom to console her, she saw me getting near her and hugged me and started crying. Somehow I was getting turn on, after her boobs without her bra were crushing against my body. She looked at my and was still sobbing putting her head down, I lifted her head with her right hand on her chin and motioned what happened. She, looking at my eyes said "you are not telling this to Appa, okay?" I took my lips near my mom's lips and gave a kiss on her lips and said "Sure mom," and started kissing my mom grabbing my mom's pantyless ass. Despite all the ass mauling by many men, she had not lost her sensitivity of her beautiful ass. I began kissing her neck, and I was totally turned on and decided to fuck my mom in the lorry. To my disappointment, the lorry stopped, and I stood up and saw the lorry driver driver stopped at a Dhaba to eat. I signaled my mom to get down from the Lorry.

I got down first and was waiting for my mom to get down from the lorry. Since we did not open the lorry rear door latch, she had to turn and get down slowly. She did, she carefully crossed the rear door placed one leg after the other and was holing the rear door for grip. The sight was amazing, my was holding the rear door and her beautiful ass was facing me, I immediately placed my mom hands and grabbed my mom's ass in the pretext to helping her get down. "Karthik, Karthik, hold me properly, I am can't balance," she said. Still mauling my mom's buttocks and enjoying it, I said "Yeah mom." My was feeling uncomfortable "Grab my waist baby, I don't have support, I am going to jump gently down" my mom said. I grabbed my mom's waist with my left hand and before I could reach to grab her waist with my other hand she jumped. She fell down and landed directly on her buttocks, hurting her buttocks and started shouting in pain. She stood up and started rubbing her buttocks in pain.

I turned around to see the Dhaba was empty with all the empty rope cots, and far away in the distance I could see one person eating, I suppose it was the lorry driver. "Come on mom, lets go to the main road and wait for any autos to come and get back home as soon as possible, it is already 1 AM" I said. My mom followed me in pain, rubbing her ass all over, "We have no money is our pocket, not even 1 rupee, how can we take an auto Karthik? We need at least 500 rupees now to eat something and take an auto back home, I am damn hungry. I really don't know what to do baby" she said and followed me. We reached for the main road, we could not see a single vehicle on the highway. I could see a lorry kind of vehicle approaching towards us, I said "wait mom, let me stop this lorry and we will get down somewhere in the middle" and started waiting for the lorry to approach near us. "Oh no, mom we can't take this lorry, its is going to Tamil Nadu, opposite to our route" I said. "Shucks..!!" My mom sighed. She was looking at me and her back side was facing the road. She was still in pain, she was still rubbing her ass.

The lorry slowed down and stopped, a young man, with half pants and banian with a small towel around his neck got down from the lorry, he must be the cleaner. Looking at my mom rubbing who is rubbing her ass, saw her ass and looked at me and asked "what is the rate man?" he asked. "What do you mean what is the rate?" I shouted, and I got the message in my mind, these guys might have thought that my mom is a prostitute who stops the lorry guys and fucks them for money, and I am her pimp. "My boss wants to know this Chooth's rate?" he said (Chooth in Tamil means Butt) and placed his hand on my mom's buttocks and squeezed her ass. She cried in pain. The cleaner laughed and mom got scared. Saying "what is the problem man" the driver got down from the lorry. He looked huge, extremely obese, wearing a lungi and khakhi shirt with all the buttons open exposing his banian, and had a thick mustache, was chewing beeda. He held my mom's saree bunched up area along with her petticoat and pulled her towards him, my mom started to scream. I ran towards her to save her from that bastard, the cleaner held me tight from behind, and I was not able to move.

The lorry driver spit his beeda on the ground and started kissing my mom on her lips, and my mom was trying to move her face away from her. With his huge hands he gripped my mom head and started smooching my mom's lips. Since the smooch on my mom's lips lasted for several minutes, her entire lips were soaked with the beedas red color, her lips looked more sexier than before. He stopped kissing her lips and started kissing her neck, my mom was gasping for air and looked at me "how much is your rate tell me? tell me you sexy whore, tell me" he shouted. "1000 rupees" I shouted and winked at my mom. She got the message that I have discovered ways to get quick money and get the hell out of this place. She winked back at me. Still kissing my mom's neck, "WHAT..!!! 1000 rupees?.. No way." My mom fully understand that this is the only option we have got to get the hell out of this place and if we miss this chance we are going to be in a deep mess. She held his face her gentle hands and almost begging "Please give us 1000 rupees, please ..." she gave a strong kiss on his lips. The sound of her kiss was very loud, if was as if she has enjoyed his lips. She gave another tight kiss on his lips. "I can only give you 200 rupees," he said. "Please... please ... please ... give me at least 800 rupees, I will take you both, and give you full satisfaction" she begged and started kissing all over his face, and last smooch was on his lips. The cleaner released me from his grip, and was desperate to seal the deal of f&#king my mom. "I have fucked better whores than you, and I can't give you more than 300 Rs, that's my final offer," he said. The next thing what my mom did was shocking and I did not expect this from my homely mom. Saying "Oh no, I am not a whore, I am a typical housewife, I am different from them" she moved a couple of steps behind and with a wicked look in her eyes, she removed her pallu off her body. She unhooked her blouse and removed it completely off her body and put her green blouse down on the ground. We all were spellbound, what an amazing boobs she had, she dangled them right in front of us. "Boss, I will give 200 Rs, lets take her boss," said the cleaner. "Aright then, 500 Rs? Deal? the lorry driver said. My mom snatched the 500 Rs Gandhi Thaatha Note, "Deal" she said and kissed the 500 Rs and gave it to me.

Immediately both of them ponced of her beautiful boobs and started sucking, the cleaner was sucking my mom's right boobs and the lorry driver was sucking my mom's left boobs. She was breathing heavily and looked at me, and showed me a thumbs up and smiled. My mom's smiled turned into moans, her eyes were half closed, her facial reaction were suggesting that she was getting turned on. She forcibly pulled both their heads and hugged them both. She started kissing their lips one by one. This kisses were wild, she closed her eyes and stared kissing the lorry driver first on his lips and then started kissing the cleaner on his lips. The cleaner seemed fully charged up, and he was moaning heavily, he went for my mom's right boobs again and started sucking it. She then hugged the lorry driver and started kissing his lips. He hugged her tight, and when he did that her right boob squeezed right inside the cleaner mouth. My mom was moaning in pain and excitement. The driver held my mom's saree and petticoat along and with full force pushed it down her body and my mom became completely naked. My mom was in utter shock, she was trying her cover her nakedness. The sight was out of words, there was my mom, an upper middle class house wife standing naked right in the middle of the highway, kissing lorry driver and boobs being sucked by his cleaner. The driver put his hand right between her legs and started finger fucking my mom. She was jumping in excitement, seems like she was enjoying. The cleaner left my mom's boobs and went behind her and hugged her hips and started kissing my mom's ass. He hugged on to my mom's ass tight biting his teeth. The lorry driver hugged my mom and lifted her made a circle as if has got the best gift of his life time. The cleaner held my mom ass again and spread her legs wide and started licking my mom's anus. She was enjoying it. My mom looked like a toy in the hands of the huge lorry driver. He carried my naked mom "let me take inside her and do her, and then I will give it to you okay" he said to the Cleaner and took my mom inside the lorry. The cleaner was restless, "Sure sir, please make it fast and give her to me, I can't control."

Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

He made my mom climb into the lorry. Since my mom was stark naked, he was she was trying to trying to cover up her boobs and pussy with her both hands. "Come on get inside, hurry up I have a 600 km to travel, lets finish is quick," the lorry driver commanded my mom in a commanding tone. My mom hurriedly held the lorry door with her both hands and tried to get inside. As soon as she two steps to get inside the lorry, my mom's beautiful ass came in contact with the Lorry driver face, he kissed my mom's ass and grabbed my mom's waist with his left hand and held her in his grip. With his right hand, he suddenly inserted his middle and ring finger right inside my my mom's vagina. She was shocked and screamed "oooooh," To balance her from not falling down she held on to the door tight. The lorry driver was laughing and finger fucking my mom and my mom started moaning. My mom's eyes were half closed, giving me a felling that she was enjoying his treat. Suddenly he took his fingers out of my mom's pussy, and gave one tight slap on my mom's right ass cheek. She screamed in pain and somehow managed to get inside the lorry. Even after she got inside the lorry she was screaming in pain, I could understand how hard this bastard would have slapped her cheek. "Mom are you okay?" I asked my mom from outside. She was crying in pain and could not even respond to me. "Hey no rough stuff okay," I told the lorry driver. That bastard didn't even care to respond to me, he spit his beeda down and got inside to fuck my mom. My mom was looking at him in fear. What a sight it was, there was my beautiful mom is going to get fucked, she is rubbing her ass cheek and watching this fat lorry driver trying to get inside to fuck her, my mom is looking scared and in double mind to all him to fuck her or not. The lorry driver got in, my mom was still looking at his yes in fear. He slowly slept on my mom mom and started kissing her lips slowly. Gradually my mom too responded to his kisses by kissing him back, the couple seemed to start enjoying each other.

I climbed up on top the lorry engine in the front side of the lorry to watch the couple through the front mirror. The cleaner did not want to miss out the show, he climbed a couple of steps on the other side of the lorry door and started watching through the window gap. My mom smiled at him and said something which I could not hear, he smiled back and started kissing my mom lips, she closed her eyes and was enjoying his kissing. She held the driver head and pushed his down to her boobs, and as the driver started sucking my mom's right boob. My mom's right hand was behind the lorry driver's head who was sucking my mom's right boob. She was pushing his head against her boob, and make him suck more. My mom was biting her lips and enjoying his sucking. She saw me looking at her through the front mirror. She smiled at me and blew a kiss at him, and I smiled at her back and blew a kiss at her. "Are you enjoying mom" I said. "Haan ?" she asked. "ARE YOU ENJOYING MOM?" I shouted. She heard it, and nodded her head Yes and smiled at me. The cleaner reached for my mom's left boob and started squeezing it with his left hand. My mom started kissing his hand, the lorry driver went for my mom's pussy and started eating my mom's pussy. She was feeling very ticklish, she laughed at the beginning, and when the drivers licking intensified, my mom started enjoying it. She was looking at me and started sucking her finger with her eyes half closed in pleasure and gazing at me. The cleaner took his hand out of my mom's boobs and inserted his left hand index finger right inside my mom's lips, she sucked her in. As if she has someone's cock inside her mouth she started sucking it, the lorry driver's pussy licking intensified and my mom started moaning and sucking the cleaner finger harder and the moans intensified. She closed her eyes when he put his finger right inside her wet pussy. There was a surprise or rather a shock waiting for my mom. While she was passionately sucking the cleaner's finger, the driver pulled out his huge cock. It looked like a giant snake, even I was scared. I was so shocked that words were not coming out of my mouth. He was stroking it to put it right inside my mom's pussy. First he put his finger inside my mom's pussy her spread it slightly, almost involuntarily my mom spread her legs and brought her left hand towards her pussy and spread her pussy lips without knowing the size of the lorry driver's cock. The lorry driver did not wait for a second, all of a sudden, he shoved his giant cock right inside my mom's pussy with one full push. My mom screamed in pain, my mom was crying. He started fucking my mom deep and harder. He went so deep that, his cock would have come right out of my mom's throat. My mom was in real pain, placing her hands down the arched her hips up to stop his cock from going deep inside her. Unfortunately for her, the lorry driver grabbed her both fleshy butt cheeks and and gripping her butt cheeks he started fucking her deep inside her pussy. He started to insert his cock deep inside my mom's pussy slowly. My mom started clenching her teeth, as it went further and further, tears started rolling all over her cheeks. Looking at my mom in agony, I jumped from the lorry and opened the lorry door and pulled the lorry driver out of the lorry. He looked pretty frustrated, my mom was crying and got down from the lorry naked. My mom ran naked towards me and hugged me tight and started crying. "What Drama is this man, you promise to satisfy me and now act as if I have tortured you or something, bloody cheats. Give back my money, I don't want to fuck you," the lorry driver said. I got angry "Hey, who wants your money, we have enough money at home, take this and get out of here man," I said and threw the 500 Rs on his face. He caught the money, kept it inside his shirt pocket, and took out a beedi from his pocket and asked for the match box from the cleaner. The cleaner said he doesn't have, "Bastard, you never carry match box.." he yelled at the cleaner and went towards the Dhaba to get the match box. "Thoo...., fucking bitch spoiled my mood" he grumbled and went towards the Dhaba.

Meanwhile, my naked mom was hugging me and this is the first time I have hugged my mom naked. I must admit, I was completely turned on, I stared roaming my hands all over her back and hugged her tight. Deep inside my mind, I wanted to take my mom behind the tree and fuck her. Just then, the cleaner came towards us, putting his right hand right between my mom's naked ass crack and digging it deep inside "how about a quick fuck, before he comes back, I will pay you the same 500 Rs?" the cleaner said. The cleaner's hand right between her ass crack made my mom jumped a step behind me breaking our hug. With his right hand still on my mom's ass crack, he placed his left hand over my mom's right boobs and arousing it he said "think about it."

Still fondling my mom's boobs, with his other hand tugged between my mom's ass crack, he said "come on tell me, fast before he comes," he said. My mom's mind was in whether to take the 500 Rs or not, and mine was whether to let his guy fuck my mom or not. Sensing our confused state, "fast" he said and started sucking my mom's boobs, and my mom started to moan. "Karthik, what do you say baby,... come on?" my mom asked while he was still sucking my mom's boobs. I was looking confused but getting turned on looking at the cleaner sucking my mom's boobs and fingering my mom's ass crark form behind. My mom was getting turned on, he was sucking my mom's nipples like a leach, she was unable to control her feelings, after all she is a lady too. "Karthik.. Karthik.. say OK..?" she said, almost dying to fuck him. I did not say a word, in fact, I was enjoying the way she was begging me to fuck him. I smiled at my mom. Say "something Karthik.." she said and started giggling when he started licking the area between my mom's boobs. "Come on man, decide fast before my boss comes and creates a mess," the cleaner said. I looked at the Dabha, the lorry driver was nowhere to be seen, all I could see was the person whom I saw first eating in some corner still sitting there. "I can't control Karthik, look at him, he is enjoying me up completely. Look how he is sucking my nipple," saying that, my mom was breathing heavily. Sensing my mom's situation, "You are ready right?" he asked my mom. My mom looked at me. He held my mom's face and turned towards his face and gave a kiss on her lips and asked "Are you ready?" She immediately said "Yes" and the cleaner hugged my mom and started kissing her lips passionately. My was busy removing his clothes, he broke the kiss and got naked immediately. My mom looked at his cock and smiled at him mischievously, put her hands behind, held her hair and started securing it as a bun, as if she is ready for some action. She pounced on him, wrapped her legs around his hips, and started kissing his lips. They both were completely turned on, there kisses were all over the air. He held her with one hand with his other hand pulled out his fly and directly inserted deep inside my mom's pussy. Her wet pussy sucked his cock in instantly. My mom was moaning. The cleaner's drilling was picking up the pace. My mom locked her palms around his neck for support and closing her eyes she leaned behind, when she did not her bun loosened and her hair flowed towards the ground like a water fall. She was enjoying to the max, her facial expressions were saying so. My mom's boobs were jutting against her body. The cleaner was breathing heavily and wanting to suck my mom's boobs. He with one shook pulled my mom's upper body towards him, and started sucking my mom's boobs, he stopped fucking for a while and started eating my mom's boobs. My mom brushed his hair and started kissing his forehead, she reached for his cheeks she could not. "Come on fuck me baby," she said. He obediently listened to my mom and started to fuck her. Holding my mom's both ass cheeks, he started fucking my mom's pussy. The sound of his cock hitting my mom's ass could be heard all over the place. Their both eyes met, they were looking at each other eyes, they started breathing heavily. My mom was moaning, aah aah aaah... he did not say a word but fucking her harder. "I am cumming .. i am cumming .. I am cumming.. aaaaah ... aaaaah.... aaaah...." my was screamed. At the same time he shot his entire load right inside my mom's pussy and they both came together.

After a nice fuck, my mom and the cleaner started kissing each other. Biting her teeth "You were so good" my mom said and pinched his cheeks. "I am a lucky man for fucking a fine whore like you, you are the best whore I have ever fucked in my life," he cleaner said. My mom gave one gentle slap on his cheek and said "I am not a whore, I am a housewife and this is my son. We are from a decent family" said my mom. "If you are not a whore, when why are you fucking me for money? Seriously, I didn't mean to offend you. I am just curious!" He said, with his one hand holding my mom with hand other hand he slid his hand inside my mom's anus, took it off and started licking it. "Chi.. you are so dirty," my mom said and smiled at him. He gave a kiss on my mom's lips and said "Tell me.. why?" "Tell you what?" my mom asked. "The reason why you fucked me, for money?" he asked. "Let me be honest, I did you because, you tempted me, my nipples and lips are my weak spots, and I would go restless if someone fingers my pussy, and you did that. Casually, you have came to me and started putting your hand right between my ass crack, stupid me, I did not push you away. The next what you did was, you placed your hands all over my boobs and started roaming your hands all over my boobs, that was the moment I was getting turned on. When you started sucking my boobs, you sucked my mind, and when you played with my clitoris from behind, I was super excited. You started sucking my boobs all over, and I was tempted to lock your lips with mine, but I was waiting for my son's permission. The moment came when I could not resist your temptation, I decided to allow you do me. I wanted you inside me very badly. So I allowed you to do me. The moment you kissed my lips, I was almost in my knees, and thank God you hugged me and held me tight. You kissing on my lips were sending tingling sensation to my pussy, and my juices had already started dripping down there. When you lifted me, I immediately decided to wrap my legs around you and allowed you to put your tool inside me, and I was in heaven. The deeper you went, the deeper I got lost in you." She said .. before she could continued. The lorry driver threw out his beedi and came behind the cleaner and gave one right slap on Cleaner. The cleaner dropped my mom on the floor, her ass landed directed on the tar road hurting her ass badly. "You son of a bitch, you wanted to fuck her all alone so you all this drama with her," he yelled at the cleaner. "No sir, I did not do anything," the cleaner begged. "Telling lies. haan ... ? haan .. ?" he said and gave another slap on his face. She managed to stand up and start to yell at the lorry driver, what we did not notice was the beedi which the lorry driver threw had landed on my mom's saree, petticoat and blouse and had caught fire. The already pissed off driver with his huge hands gave one tight slap on my mom's cheek, my mom screamed and the instant his hand had contact with my mom cheeks, my mom got knocked unconscious. She fell on the floor. I tried to wake my mom and she was not waking up, only the fire that caught my mom's dresses were waking up. The fire and my mom's scream got the attention of the man in kakhi who was eating in the Dhabha, I could see him running at us. Sensing someone coming, "Come on bastard, get in, we must leave now" the lorry driver yelled at the cleaner. "Boss, we can't leave her like this," the cleaner said. "Dai thevadiya maganey(bastard in Tamil), if you don't come with me now I am gonna kill you," he lorry driver shouted. A soda bottle started flying in the air and hit the lorry mirror, the man in kakhi had threw that from the distance and started running towards us. "Come on get in, its the police..go go go .." he lorry driver shouted.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

He started the lorry and started moving it as fast as he could. The scene was erotically horrific, there was my mom lying on the road naked on my lap unconscious. I could see the man in kakhi approach towards us, and it was the same Autodriver who dropped us while coming. "Oh my god..! What happened to my angel," the auto driver said and without even waiting for my answer, he placed his hands on my mom's boobs, "heart beat is there.... come lets take her to the Dhaba," he said and put his both hands right under my mom's under arms and tried to lift her. He lifted her and was admiring my mom' naked body, hold her he said and slanted her body over mine. I had to grab my mom's hips from behind to stop her from falling. "Why is her boobs all red?" he said and started sucking my mom's boobs. "Hmmm...tastes like beeda, something might have chewed beeda and sucked her nipples..," he said. "Yes, the lorry driver sucked my mom's boobs," I responded. "Oh shit..those bastard fucked your mom...?" he asked. He was rubbing his cock over his khakhi pant, I thought even this fellow is getting ready to fuck her, sensing his intentions, "She was raped badly, she was screaming in pain, I am sure she will be hospitalized if she is raped again," I said. The autodriver felt felt sorry for my mom and took his hands off his pant. "Her dresses seem to have burnt, she cant go to the dhaba like this,... wait..." he said and removed his khakhi shirt and wore it to her. He carried my mom and entered the dhabha.

The dhabha was just the open area with all the rope cots, rope cots is where people would sit and eat. There was only one person in the dhaba, the old man, in his late 70s. There was a dog which started barking as soon as we went inside. The autodriver placed my mom on one of the rope cots, and went to get water from the old man. The distance between the dhabha pantry and the rope cot was far.

There was a jug under the cot, it had some water, I took it out immediately and splashed it on my mom's face. Her face glittered, she woke up and sat on the cot. "Are you okay mom?" I asked. Slowly regaining her conscious, "Yeah," she said. "Where are we, and why am I wearing this Khaki shirt?" she asked. I knelt in front of my mom and placed my hands on my mom and said "We are safe, and we are going home soon." My mom's eyes widened in happiness "What are you saying? You found any auto or something to go back home?" she asked. "I found the auto driver, I am mean he found us, the auto driver who dropped us at the wedding hall, he is the one who saved you from that lorry driver Mom," I said. My mom's eyes moistened. "You were lying naked on the road mom, he is the one who removed his Khaki shirt and wore it on you mom" I said. My mom was so happy and impressed with him "Where is he?" she asked. "There mom," I pointed my hands towards the Auto driver who was heading towards the pantry to get water, he was shirtless. As soon as my mom saw him, she wiped her tears, she stood up from the cot and ran towards him. He turned to see someone running behind him, my mom just jumped and hugged him. "Thank you so much for saving me from that lorry driver, you are my Hero," she said hugging him tight. He did not say a word, all he could react was, take my mom into his embrace. They both embraced each other in such a way that even my dad would not have embraced my mom. He hugged my mom and circled her in the air, and finally he landed her feet on the ground.

"I saved my angel" he said and smiled at my mom. My mom's hands were around his neck and his hands were around my mom's waist. "Yes" my mom said and smiled at the auto driver. He hugged my mom again, he was caressing my mom's back allover, and her shirt got bunched up in his hands and exposed my mom's naked buttocks completely, it looked so round and firm, I was tempted to go there and kiss her beautiful ass. The old man was ogling at my mom's naked buttocks, and rubbing his cock over his lungi. He came close to my mom who was hugging the auto driver, and straight away put his right hand right between my mom's round ass and inserted inside her pussy and squeezed her ass cheeks. My mom jump back in pain, before my mom could yell at the old man, "this is Gopichand, he owns this Dhabha, he like a father figure to all of us, such a caring person" the auto driver introduced the old man to my mom. Without knowing whether to yell at Gopichand for grabbing her ass or to react in some other way, my mom just said "Hello sir" and smiled. "Beti" the old man started to talk, my mom looked at the auto driver to know the meaning of beti. "Beti means daughter in Hindi," the auto driver explained to my mom. My mom smiled at the old man. "You look like my daughter Beti, why did you scream so hard, did you hurt your bottom Beti?" he asked my mom and straight away lifted my mom's shirt above her navel exposing her pussy and her buttocks, and placed his right hand right on her pussy "here too beti?" he asked. My mom was in utter shock, she immediately went to cover her nakedness, and since the old man's hand was already on her pussy, all she could manage to do was to place her hand right over his hand. "Not there Uncle, only behind" she said in utter shame. Saying "Oh not here too?" the old man inserted his middle finger right inside my mom's pussy. "Aaaaah..." my mom screamed in pain. Saying "You see beti, you have pain here too, I know what to do to make you forget your pain" the old mom knelt in front of my mom and all of a sudden he started licking my mom's clit. My mom this time could not try to cover her pussy, as the old man's head was already eating her pussy. "Uncle... Uncle.. stop," my mom shouted. "Don't feel shy, I am like you dad.. I will take you pain away.." he said. My mom felt ticklish, she giggled at some point. This came in an encouragement signal for this old man, asking "You like it, don't you beti ?" he gave a brief lick at my mom's clit to which my mom laughed saying "Stop it uncle, you are tickling me." The old man was in full flow, saying "Yei... my daughter is laughing.. he pain in gone.. hey..." he hugged my mom's hips and started kissing all over my mom's navel. My mom was laughing. He stood up and said "My daughter is laughing, no more pain.. no more worries," and smiled at my mom.

I was tempted to touch my mom's naked buttocks. I went near her and squeezed her ass. "Aaah.. Karthik no...!" she said, I interrupted her by saying "We have to go home, we have no other means to go home. We need help" I told the old man who was holding my mom's hips. The old man, hugged my mom and looking at the auto driver said "Where is your Auto, drop my daughter home safe, and make sure you give her some clothes before you drop Okay? the old man told the auto driver. "You are happy now beti?" the old my asked my mom. My mom with a bright smile on her face, hugged the old man and gave a smooch on the old man's lips. "Opps I am sorry, I just lost myself in the flow" said my mom in embarrassment. "You gave this old man a hard on Beti." he said and laughed. "Where let me see," my mom said and tried to put her hands underneath his lungi. "No..." he old man said laughing and started to run away from my mom. Without knowing that it is a trap, my mom started running after him. The old man "No beti no... don't touch me there.." he was saying. "Yeah daddy yeah... your daughter wants to see" my mom said and was laughing. She was enjoying this like a school girl. My mom pounced on the old man and hugged him tight, and put her hands inside his lungi and started kissing on his lips. The old man got tired and sat on the rope cot, my mom sat next to him and they both were laughing. Putting her left hand on the old man's shoulder my mom asked "Cant your little daughter see your manhood daddy?" The old man knew that she is trapped and wanted to play with her. The dog which barked when we came, ran towards my mom and the old man, it started sniffing my mom's feet and started licking it. The old man and my mom saw the dog, the old man pulled my mom and placed her head on his lap, her legs were spread and feet on the ground. My mom looked into the old man's eyes, and the old man looked into my mom's eyes, he bent and gave a kiss on my mom's lips and hugged her. When she was lost in the kissing, ***** My mom was still kissing the old man, after a little while the old man started kissing my mom's neck. *****, the old man made my mom lay on hips lap, with my mom's back resting on his lap, feet on the ground, and her head leaning backwards. It looked like the Lord Narasimha placing the demon on his lap tearing his intestines out.

He started unbuttoning my mom's shirt one by one, and out her boobs sprouted. My mom who was breathing heavily, smiled at him and he smiled back, he placed his both hands on her boobs and started mashing them up, my mom was moaning. The old man looking at my mom, licked his fingers on his right hand and placed it directly on my mom's clit. "Uuuuuuuh.." my mom screamed. With his left hand, he gently landed it on my mom's boobs and started tweaking her perky nipples. "Oh .. my Gaaawd... aaaah.. " my mom's moans escaped from her mouth with the eyes closed. *****She felt ticklish in the middle and laughed, and after a brief moment, "aaaaah... aaaaaah... eeeeeeeeeaaaaaah..." she moaned clinching her teeth tight and gripping the old man's head who was busy sucking my mom's boobs.***** my mom was moaning "aaaaaah.... aaauuuuuuh... aaaaa.. eeeeeeeeeeeeaaah...!" and with a huge noise "I am going to cum.. I am going to cum.. cum.. cum. cum..." she came all over ***** and hugged the old man tight.

Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

The old man started kissing my mom, and my mom was completely engulfed in the kissing spree. The auto driver who was standing next to me, pulled his dick out and ran towards my mom, that is when the old man's son came with the auto driver's auto. Seeing him, the auto driver put his dick inside, and the old man who was kissing my mom, opened his eyes to see his son in the auto and immediately dropped my mom on the ground like a trash. My mom immediately stood up and buttoned her shirt and the old man stood next to her looking at his son coming out of the auto. His son who is built and tall came near my mom, looked at my mom who was only in her khaki shirt and anklet and nothing below or under her shirt, from head to toe. My mom looked completely embarrassed and tried to pull her shirt down to cover her upper thighs. The old man's son gave a tight slap to the old man, "I am working so hard to run a dhabha in the middle of the highway, I have to travel such a long to bring the food materials, and all you old b@stard do is, enjoying with whores?" he said and gave another slap to the old man. My mom tried to stop him from hitting the old man. She went and stood in front of the old man to save him "Please don't hit him, it is not how you think .. he said I am like his daughter. Don't get him wrong please.." my mom pleaded. His son pulled my mom aside and started beating him up, "Son.. she is a whore, she came for the auto driver, he hired her for sex, and they were fucking each other in the bushes, and came here after hearing the auto sound, trust me son... I have nothing to do with this whore." the old man said. My mom looked completely shocked, and was looking at the old man. His song in middle, lifted my mom's shirt from behind and put his hand between her ass crack, and inserted his finger and took it out, and showed the finger to the old man. "Look her pussy is still wet, you b@stard you must have fucked her already," he said and started hitting the old man. Before my mom could react to her pussy being inserted with the old man's son's finger, the auto driver held my mom's hand and dragged her towards his auto saying "Lets get out of here." I ran along and sat in the passenger seat along with my mom and the auto took off.

The auto was running fast on the road, the road looked deserted and no one was around. From far we could see an empty bus stop, and a lamp post next to it. We could see my mom looked worried. The auto driver saw my mom in the rear view mirror "You looked worried" he asked. "No .. no.. nothing..!" she said. "I know you are thinking about all the incidents happened the whole day," he said. "Mmm...!" my mom uttered. He stopped the auto near the empty bus stop and got down from the auto, my mom did not know what to say. He asked me to get down first, and he got in and sat next to my mom. I sat in the driver's seat. "Its alright, consider it as a bad dream, okay?" he said placing his hand on her thighs, and with this right hand he held my mom's chin and said "Smile." My mom smiled, and saying "That's my angel," he gave a peck on her lips. My mom smiled at him and hugged him tight. "Mom.." I called looking at her hugging him.. "Yes darling.." she answered. "Don't be sad okay, we are just fine now ...!" I said. "I am not sad darling...look at this man here.." my mom held the auto driver's face and showed it towards me, and turned it towards her face and started kissing his lips, and started moaning.. she broke the kiss for a moment to complete her sentence "he saved us from all the trouble.. and I am never sad.." she said and started kissing his lips, they both were moaning, giving me a hardon. My mom reached for his pant zip, and trying to pull it out. She tried hard but she couldn't. He got down from the auto, and was trying to remove his pant. My mom too got down from the auto, and knelt in front of him, with her. She looked so sexy in just her khaki shirt, with her one hand she held his cock and blew a kiss looking at him, and gave a kiss on top of his cock, he shivered. With her other hand, her brought it right between her legs and started rubbing her clit. I didn't want to be left behind. I ran towards her and knelt next to her, and put my hand right on her pussy and started rubbing her clit. She turned towards me, and started kissing my lips, and simultaneously stroking the auto driver's cock. I removed my pant with my left hand and threw is away. My mom was stroking the auto driver's cock with left hand, and she intensified the momentum, the auto driver was moaning, and in a brief moment he came all over my mom's khaki shirt. My mom probably thought it was my turn, and she held my cock. The moment she held my cock, I was in heaven, her hand was so warm and I was afraid that I could cum at any moment. I unbuttoned my mom's shirt and threw it away and started sucking my mom's right boob. My mom took her hand off my cock and placed it on back of my held while I was sucking her honey boob. My mom this time was completely turned on, and was moaning hard, and she hugged my tight. I slept on my mom and started kissing her lips, and inserted my dick inside my mom's pussy, and my mom was moaning in pleasure. "Woooow..!" the auto driver exclaimed. "What?" my mom asked breaking the kiss and smiling at the auto driver. "He is one hell of a motherf@cker" he said, and in between her moaning, she laughed, "You love to f@ck you mom, honey?" my mom asked holding my cheeks while I was fucking her hard. Words were coming from my mouth, and I started kissing her lips and she was hugging me tight and heavy moans were escaping from her mouth. She hugged my tight "aaaaah... aaaaaah... aaaaaaaaaaaaaah..." she was screaming and I saying "I love you maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam... aaaaah.. maaa...." I thrusted my entire dick inside my mom and came inside her and she took came all over my dick, and I could feel the hot cum of hers all over my dick, and we started kissing each other. "I love you mom, I love you so much, You are the best mom in the entire world," I said, and she kissed me on my forehead and hugged me in that position and looking into my eyes said "I love you so much my man." We were laughing and kissing each other playfully.

Alright guys lets get out of here before someone leaves, shall drop you guys home and leave. "Yep" said my mom and stood up covering her boobs and pussy and sat inside the auto. I picked up the auto driver's shirt and gave it to him and sat next to my mom. The auto left and dropped us near the house. I got down from the auto first, "see if anybody is there around" my mom asked. "No mom, you can come out now" I said, my mom who is naked got down slowly, covering her boobs with her one hand and covering her pussy with another. I placed my right hand on her buttocks, and she yelped in shock, since my palm was cold, "just covered you ass mom" I said and she smiled. Before she could run inside the house, "wait... " the auto driver said, and my mom looked confused. He pulled out my mom's maroon panties from his pocket, and smiled at my mom. Since her hands were busy covering her body, he knelt in front of my mom, and asked her to put each leg inside her panties, and he pulled her up till her upper thighs near and pulled her hands out covering her pussy and gave a kiss on her pussy leaving her biting her lips, and wore her panties giving a gentle slap on her buttocks making my mom smile. My mom hugged him "thank you so much.. I love you.." she said and gave a kiss on his lips, and came opened the gate and came inside our house portico. The auto driver started the auto, and waved bye. She too waved her hand to say bye, I hugged my mom placing my right hand on her buttocks over her panties, and one hand on her back, lifted her hugging and went inside the house and close the door.

-- The End --

Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories