My Mom Seetha

jay

My Mom Seetha

Post by jay »

My Mom Seetha

“Karthik… Karthik… hurry up da kanna, get ready, we are getting late, your dad is once again caught up in his usual office meeting and he can’t bring his car. I guess we have to take an auto for the wedding reception,” My mom said in a foiled tone knocking my room door. “Sure mom, in 5 minutes” I said. I jumped from my bed immediately closing my laptop, in which I was watching my mom’s one particular college photo where she was in her tight red chudi, and she was lifted by her ex boyfriend, and his right hand went directly on top of her pussy from behind and his left hand grabbing her hips; and had opened her mouth in utter shock, while her other female friends were laughing. She has kept this picture in her diary as a remember of her ex boyfriend. I was watching that picture and masturbating. Ours is a small and happy family, a happily settle upper middle class family. We live in Bangalore. I am the only son to my parents. I am 18 and I look way younger than that, since I am not that tall, class room first bencher. My dad is a General Manager in a reputed back.
My mom, Seetha is a 34-year-old housewife, she spends most of her time at home and shopping. She always wears Saree when she goes out and when at home she wears nighties. My mom is 5.4 tall, she is bit on the heavier side, but in a very good shape. My mom resembles actress Sukanya, you can guess how hot she could be. She has got an amazing pair of lips, I masturbate a zillion time whenever I get kisses from her on my cheeks or forehead. I swear no one can resist her lips. I remember one incident when there was a half yearly parents-teachers meeting in our school. I did not score well at Math, I was pretty weak in that. I took my mom to the meeting, I thought my maths sir would bash me up in front of my mom for failing in Math.
When I went to meet him in along with mom in his room, he was awestruck. Looking at my mom’s lips he said, “please take your seat madam.” My mom sat on the chair, and I was standing next to her. He started his long lecture, Karthik is weak in Math, he is not answering questions, blah.. blah.. blah. The entire time he was talking looking at my mom’s lips.
He woke up saying something and came behind my mom who was sitting, my mom turned to look at him, he slowly bent down and placed a smooch on my mom’s lips. “What is this Sir ? what are your doing ?” she yelped. Madam, “I just could not resist your lips, if I get a kiss from you, I will surely make Karthik pass with good marks,” said the maths teacher. My mom just stood up from the chair, and put her left hand behind Math’s sir head, pulled him close to her and started kissing him, he was restless and started kissing my mom and eating her lips.
While his lips were still kissing my mom, he saw my papers on the table, pulled out his pen and put a 9 next to my marks that was 6, and made my marks 96. She broke the kiss and smiled at him. He said “Thank you madam,” and smiled. The attender knocked the door, and we had to leave, maths sir came to open the door and see us leave, at the last moment, he knelt in front of mom, held her hips, turn mom towards him and kissed my mom’s navel. I was shocked. My mom sucked some air and bit her lower lips. I immediately opened the door latch before things could be worse.
Me and my mom left the place and came back home. As soon as we reached home, I pounced on her like a Tiger cub pouncing on its mom Tigress, and started kissing my mom all over her face saying “Thank you mom, thank you so much, thank you so much.. now I have passed in Math, all because of you. You are the best mom in the whole world,” and continued kissing. She help my both cheeks, looking straight at my eyes, pinching my cheeks and biting her teeth she said “Anything for my baby.” I smiled at her and a gave a peck on her cheeks once again. “You are not telling this to Daddy okay?” he said. Never mom I said and smiled. Since I am her only son, she is very close to me and loves me more. She takes me everywhere she goes.
Today’s wedding was very special to her, as all of her friends are married expect one, and he is getting married today. Mom is a very close to her friends, she has a bunch of 7 friends, 3 female and 4 male, and all the 7 of them are very close to each other. I quickly took my shower and wrapped my towel around to check on my mom. Her bed room door was half open, I went slowly peeked her room, she had already took bath, and was in her maroon panties and was putting her hands back to hook her bra from behind. What a sight it was, my mom was standing just in her black bra and maroon panties, was looking like a sex goddess, I instantly got a hard on.
I pulled out my dick from my towel and started stroking it. My mom picked up the perfume from the dressing table and she accidentally dropped it on the floor, she bent down to pick up the perfume, when she did that her soft maroon panties went and got caught in her ass crack. What a sight it was, her ass looked like it was inviting me to barge in and start eating it. She carefully took out her dark green petticoat, and secured to her hip below her navel tight. She wore her green Saree with golden borders, and matching designer blouse.
I heard a knock on out door, my mom turned towards the door. I immediately fled to my room and quickly wore my pant and t-shirt and came out my room. My mom went to answer the door, when the opened up, it was my Maths sir. He smiled at my mom, my invited him in. “Madam, I came here to invite you personally for our school cultural day,” he said. “Sure sir, now we are already late for…..” before mom could finish her sentence, he grabbed by my mom’s waist and hugged her and started kissing her lips. She sucked his lips in surprise, but started responding to his kissing, she started kissing his lips back. I was in no mood to control wanking, I was watching my mom being kissed by my Maths teacher in my own house.
She broke the kiss for a moment to say “we are getting late for a wedding reception, sir.” He did not listen to her, he looked straight into her eyes and planted another kiss on her lips. My mom started kissing back, she closed her eyes, put her arms around his shoulder and started kissing him. He moved his hand from my mom’s waist placed right on her ass and started caressing it.
My mom was shaking her ass uncomfortably, she tried to break the kiss, but he bit my mom’s lower lips making her unable to take her lips off from kissing. His right hand became more busy, he was digging my mom’s pussy from behind over the Saree. My mom was moaning, and I could not hold it any longer, my wanking intensified, the moment she decided to kiss him back to stop her moans escaping from the lips, I was at my climax. When my mom started kissing him back, with her eyes closed, I came all over the floor. Before things could land up to worse, I put my dick inside, opened the door and called out for mom. She immediately parted her lips off his lips and he took his hands off my mom’s bottom. She wiped her lips off his saliva, and saying “Kathik, hurry up, we are leaving..” she left to her room. She pulled her Saree out from her ass which was tugged inside by Math sir.
Math sir came to me and said “Karthik.. I will do anything for you, I will listen to whatever you say. I want to make love with your mom, you must help me. Please,” he pleaded. “She is my mom sir, how can I?” I said. He had a huge boner, “Please Karthik.. please help me with this,” rubbing his dick he begged. “Sir, I need some time to think about it,” I said. “Please Karthik, you can ask me any favor you want, I will do it for you.. please..” he looked toodesperatee. My math sir who used to punish me at school is not begging me, all because of my lovely mom. I was so proud of myself and my mom. “You are in charge of the culturals right?”, I asked. “Yes yes yes.. you want any favor at the culturals ?, I will do it for you Karthik. I have the authority over the entire cultural event,” he said.
My mom got dressed and came out, and this guy was ogling at my mom. My mom did not look at him, she came towards me and said “How do I look ?” Before I could respond Maths sir said “You are looking stunning madam, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.” My mom noticed his boner, and looked at him and said “Thank you Sir.” His right hand was inside his pocking, perhaps he could be rubbing his cock from inside, he said “Don’t call me ‘Sir’ it makes me feel very odd, call me Kumar.” My mom smiled, and I put my arm around her shoulder and said “This is my beautiful mom, I am so proud of her (planting a kiss on her right cheek), she will do anything for me sir. I love her so much.” I said and planted a kiss on my mom’s lips and looked at him.
He was shocked to see this, my mom did not mind that. “I love you too Karthik,” she said and kissed me on my forehead. “Madam… may I use your rest room?” he inquired. “Just go to the bedroom towards the right,” she said. I could easily guess that he wanted to jerk off thinking about the whole incident. “Idiot, why did you kiss me on my lips in front of him, you would have ruined my lipstick” she asked smiling and wiping the little lipstick which was on my lips “When some dog which is inside the loo can kiss my mom, why can’t I kiss my mom’s beautiful lips?” I asked smiling. She was smiling and busy wiping her lipstick off my lips and said “You saw him kissing me ?.” Saying “here goes another kiss on my mom’s lips”
I took my lips towards her. She sucked her lips inside, and was smiling and nodding “NO” I was still trying to kiss her lips, she was laughing and running around the sofa. I was trying to catch her, “Karthik, you are going to ruin my lipstick,” she said running. “Just one kiss mom, only one,” I pleaded following her. “No .. No…” she said laughing. I caught her pallu which she had securely pinned it to her blouse. She stopped running to save her expensive designer blouse which easily tear if she runs further. I grabbed her waist and said “Just one kiss mom,” she sucked her lips again closing her mouth.
I went to kiss on it, she opened her mouth and said “No Karthik.. not on the lips .. you will ruin my lipstick,” she smilingly pleaded. “I love your lips mom, I want to kiss it desperately,” I pleaded making a sorry face. “Alright… kiss me wherever you want, but not on the lips now. Kiss on my lips later okay?” she said closing her eyes and bringing her left cheek towards me. I had other plans in my mind. I spared her lips for later. I quickly bent down, grabbed her ass and started kissing her exposed navel. He was moaning, and grabbed my hairs, and I was busy mauling her ass.
I started licking her navel and thrusting my tongue inside her navel. She saw Maths sir coming out of the bathroom, she pulled me up to stop my navel and ass attack. I stood up and hugged my mom, and turned my head to see his eyes popping out watching us. I kissed my mom’s left cheek which she offered to kiss moments ago. Breaking our hug “Alright, we are getting late, now lets go, Sir… sorry sorry.. Kumar …, my friends are waiting for me and am already late, so please forgive me,” she said. He left our house, and we left for the wedding reception.
We went to the Auto stand, and we were waiting for the Auto. We tried to stop many autos, but nobody cared to stop. Either the Auto drivers said No, or charged more money. My mom is very strict when it comes to spending money, she hates people who cheat us especially the local Auto drivers, traffic cop, plumbers, carpenters etc. The wedding reception hall was in the outskirts of Bangalore, it would take more than an hour to travel in this traffic. We were getting late for the wedding and my mom was getting restless, all out attempts to stop the auto were in vain.
Suddenly I had an idea, I went near my mom and looked at her boobs, “Hey what are you looking at ?” she asked. “Wait” I said and held her pallu portion which was covering her right boob and adjusted in such a way that it revealed my mom’s designer blouse covering right boob. Her blouse made her nipples look erect like a cone, as if it was tearing the blouse. I asked her to wave her hand to stop the Auto now. There was an auto coming, which looked empty with no passengers in it.
My mom turned towards me and said “Karthik, he is slowing down, we must not miss this auto any cost, I am way too late for the wedding.” I blew a flying kiss at my mom. The auto slowed down. “Karthik, it worked da. My mom was so desperate to not to miss the auto, she went on the road and almost blocked the auto from moving any further. The auto driver saw my mom with her pallu drifted aside, was unable to look at her eyes and talk. “Take us to Ganganagar” she said. “Madam, I have a mattress here , (pointing to the mattress which was kept on the floor of the auto) which are new, I have to deliver it to the customer and you cannot rest you feet on them. If you want to take a ride with me now, the only option you have is to squat on the seat” he said.
The only thing that was going on in her mind was to reach the wedding reception area as early as possible. She said “Okay no problem, Karthik get in.” I carefully placed my foot on the edge of the auto and tried hard to get in, the driver who was tall and built, shouting “careful.. careful..the mattress shop owner will kill me even if there is a single scratch on it” he came towards me and lifted me and made me squat on the seat. He sounded very rude, he almost frightened me, my mom looked terrified too.
It was her turn now, she was clueless about how to get inside. In the pretext of helping my mom get inside, he put his arms around her hips and hugged her and lifted her. My mom was in utter shock, and become she could react, he bent and placed my mom’s upper body on the auto seat with her head resting on my lap. She was gripping the auto rod with one hand and back seat with other hand. “Madam… Madam.. .careful .. the mattress..” he said in a squalling tone. My mom panicked, and checked on the mattress to see if she is touching it. He slowly moved my mom inside by pushing her gently.
He placed his hands under my mom buttocks and tried it lift her and push her in. We thought it will get over soon, but he had other plans in his mind. He was squeezing my moms buttocks and feeling it up completely. Saying “slowly madam.. slowly..” he was still squeezing my mom buttocks, and my mom was wiggling her ass uncontrollably in discomfort. To free her ass from being mauled by the auto driver, she gripped the auto grill behind the driver’s seat with her right hand, and the passenger seat with the left hand, she tried to pulled herself inside. He grip from her buttocks loosened and his grip went directly on her ankles. In a bleak moment, her left hand which was on the seat slipped and she lost control and dragged herself right over the rolled mattress.
Since he was holding both her ankles, due to the height, her Saree along with her petticoat bunched up till her thighs. He started yelling at my mom “Oh my god, madam… I told you not to touch the mattress, now you are sleeping over it. “Sorry” she uttered. In a swift motion, holding her ankles, he tried to pull my mom out, she had no time to respond.
When did that, her Saree along with her petticoat rode up exposing her wet maroon panties. I got an instant hand on, when I saw my mom exposing her panties to the Auto driver. To cover up her wet panties, she tried to turn around, and ended up in kneeling on the passenger seat taking my shoulders for support and not touching the mattress to avoid getting yelled at by the driver. Her Saree was bunched up and she was giving the auto driver the view of his life time, her ass covered with her maroon panties was facing the driver. Saying “Sit down madam,” he directly placed his right hand inside her panties from behind.

In a sudden shock, she squatted on the seat with his hand inside her panties. “Uuuuoooooohhh..!” she sighed. “Madam.. please move, my finger is stuck inside your panties…” he said. I could not believe that some auto driver’s finger was right inside my mom’s vagina, and my mom was not doing anything about it. She tried to lift her buttocks, the auto diver inserted his finger even more, sending shocks to my mom. She was moaning, and I was dying to pull out my dick and start fucking my mom. My mom regained suddenly, pulled his hand out, and squatted on the seat and ordered the driver to go fast.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Re: My Mom Seetha

Post by jay »

He smiled at my mom and licked his finger which went inside my mom’s pussy. She was blushing. He started the auto and started moving. “Madam, you are beautiful Madam,” he said. My mom did not respond. She started blushing when he saw my mom in the rear view mirror. He started the conversation;
Auto driver: “Madam…”
Mom: Haan..”
Auto driver: “Sorry for making you sit so uncomfortably madam.”
Mom: Thats okay. We were getting late for the wedding, you were the only auto driver who stopped and none of the others stopped. Thank you for that.
Auto driver: You are welcome madam. Actually, when I was on the way, I saw an Angel which appeared in front of me and I was in a complete shock, I slowed down my auto to see it was real. I pinched my hand to see if it was a dream, but it was reality.
Mom: Really? Where ? she asked smiling looking at his eyes in the mirror.
Auto driver: She was clad in a green Saree, with a stunning smile on her lips, almost pleading to take her with me.
Mom: Haan haan… (encouraging to describe her further)
Auto driver: Her beautiful bosoms were like heaven, especially her right bosom on which her Saree had drifted exposing her blouse covered bosom. I wish someone could bury me right between that Angel’s bosoms.
(I was getting turned on. I saw my mom’s right boob which was still uncovered by Saree, and placed my hand there. She slapped my hand away and gave a confused look)
Mom: Angel haan ? (She inquired smiling)
Auto driver: She had an amazingly curvy hips, like gulab jamun madam, my knees were forcing me to kneel and bite her hips and taste them.
Mom: Oh no.. it would hurt.
Auto driver: I took my angel in embrace and felt the holiness of her body. I hugged her and it was heaven.
Mom: You scared your angel, you know that ? (she said smiling)
Auto driver: Ha ha ha .. I hope she forgives me for that.
Mom: Hmm….Maybe she forgave you.
Auto driver: I placed her on the mattress in my Auto. Her Saree rode up revealing her thunder thighs. I pulled her out slightly, her Saree rode further up revealing her maroon panties.
Mom: Maybe you should not have seen her panties.
Auto driver: I tried to control myself, but my angel knelt down and made her beautiful buttocks face me, and invited me to feel it. I did, I placed my hand and felt her softness of her buttocks over her panties.
Mom: No .. no.. no.. Stop.. (Looking at the mirror blushing)
Auto driver: I inserted my hand through the right ass cheek, inside her panties, and directly inserted my middle finger right inside her pussy.
Mom: No .. no .. no ..(She was blushing and covered her face in shame.
Auto driver: She placed her ass on my hand and my middle finger went deeper inside her pussy and her juices were flowing all over my finger. She was enjoying it.
Mom: No.. She did not enjoy that. (She said and covered her face)
Auto driver: She pulled my finger out of her pussy before she could cum all over my hand. I sucked her juices like butter. Wow… what a taste it was.
Mom: Uuuuuuh.. no..! Our stop has come. Stop behind that Big Banyan tree in the corner. Tell me how much it is ?
Auto driver: Madam, you are already late, do you want me to wait for you to drop you home ?
Mom: No.. thats okay. How much is the meter ? I cant see, it too dark over here.
Auto driver: One.
Mom: One ? what do you mean one ? One hundred rupees ?
Auto driver: (Getting down from the auto) Just one thing madam ?
I was hoping that he would ask for a kiss. But, he had other things in mind.
Auto driver: Madam, I don’t want your money.
Mom: Then ? … what do you want ?
Auto driver: I want your maroon panties Madam.
Mom: NO.. No way..!!
Auto driver: I want to keep it as my angel’s remembrance Madam.
Mom: Are you kidding .. NO…
He straight away bent inside the auto and went to kiss my mom on her lips, she was laughing. Hey my lipstick will get spoiled. He hugged my mom and started kissing all over her neck.
Mom: (still laughing) stop .. stop…
He went to her navel and started licking and sucking it. My mom was feeling ticklish.
Mom: Okay okay.. stop stop… I will give you my panties.
My mom looking at him with a wicked smiled put her hands inside her Saree, her Saree was raising up. He head was on my lap, and her body was on the mattress. She grabbed her panties. “This is too much.. you don’t even know me, yet you are asking my panties,” she said with a wicked smile. “You are my Angel, and thats all I know, and you made this day very special, and I will never forget this day for the rest of my life,” he said.
My mom seemed happy to have made special by the auto driver. She pulled her panties till her knees, and struggled to pull her panties down. What a sight it was for me, my mom is removing her inner wear for some stranger completely ignoring my presence. The auto driver was stroking his dick over his khaki pant, and my mom saw that and was blushing.
The auto driver lost his control, he straight away put his hand on my mom’s pussy. My mom was in a complete shock, she wanted to make it quick, she wanted to pull her panties and give it to him and go for the wedding, but this guy placing his hand on her pussy started rubbing it, he was rubbing so hard that the Auto was shaking completely. He inserted his middle finger, and started finger fucking my mom, ” Oooh..no…. no please .. not now.. I am getting late.” He was in no mood to listen, and I was in no mood to control my erection. I pulled out my dick from my pant and started stroking it. My mom saw my cock in a complete shock. The auto driver was stroking my mom pussy hard, the finger fucking intensified, and my mom was moaning like a possessed lady.
I pulled out her pallu, and unhooked her blouse, and inserted my left hand inside her bra and started mauling her boobs. She was moaning, and moving her head she caught the auto driver’s hand, and my hand at the same time to avoid being carried away. My turned my mom’s head which was on my lap and directly inserted my dick inside her mouth. My mom looked straight into my eyes, I made a sorry face. She smiled and started sucking my dick. “I love you mom, you are the best mom in the whole world” I said. She took out my dick from her mouth, and gave flying kiss with her lips, smiled. “Ummm … I love you too darling,” she said and kissed my dick and started sucking it.
The auto driver meanwhile took out his finger from my mom’s pussy, and in one lick sucked his middle finger off my mom’s juices, and bend down and planted a kiss on my mom’s pussy. She arched her pussy up in excitement. By placing his hands on my mom’s buttocks, he pulled my mom half way out. Her pussy was at the edge of the auto and legs handing down almost kissing her ground. When he did that, my dick inside my mom’s mouth came out and she screamed in a shock. She reached for my cock and motioned me to bring it to her. Immediately, I moved and sat on her boobs making sure her does not feel my weight. She hugged my hips and started kissing my cock. “Aaaaaah….!!” she cried.
When I turned back, I saw the Auto driver thrust his dick deep inside my mom’s pussy. My mom was screaming pain. “Karthik .. Karthik.. tell me.. you love your mom.. tell me.. Karthik..” she was begging me in desperation. “I love you mom.. I love you so much..” I said. She started sucking my dick and licking it, she was driving me crazy, I was about to explode my semen. Taking my dick out “Karthik, he has gone deep inside me, and I am not able to take it anymore, I might cum at any time…. uuuuh… Karthi karthik..”she biting her teeth. I was moaning. She started sucking my dick again “Karthik, don’t cum on mommy’s face darling, you will spoil my makeup .. please” she pleaded. Auto driver was moaning and screaming, me and my mom got a hint that he is going to cum too.
My mom pulled out my dick from her mouth, clinching her teeth, she was getting ready for an orgasm. I pulled my cock away from my mom to avoid messing with her makeup. My mom was about to cum, the driver was about to cum, and I was about to cum, and my mom’s cell phone rang, it was her friends at the wedding hall. I attended the call to stop the ring tone. Me, My mom, and the Auto driver were nearing or orgasm, we screamed. “where are the you?”the voice in the phone asked. “I am CUMMING….” we all cried loud in coincidence, like an answer. I came on the passenger’s seat, my mom came on the auto driver’s cock, and the auto driver came inside mom.”

She pulled down her petticoat and saree and covered herself. My mom's pulled her maroon panties out and took it off her left anklet, and paid the auto fare to the driver, and she was blushing. The auto driver collected my mom's maroon panties as if he has received a priceless gift. She got down from the auto. He was dangling my mom's panties right in front of her, my mom was biting her little finger and blushing like a teenager, she was looking so erotic. Saying "look at my this part of my Angel's panties, (looking at the pussy covering portion of my mom maroon panties)" he buried his nose there and started sniffing. My mom loved his gesture and saying "Awww... your Angel is getting late, see you bye," she held his face and kissed him on his cheeks. The kissing sound was too loud, I could feel how much she must have loved his F**king. She waved adios to the auto driver and her maroon panties, and we both left. She turned and smiled at him and sent him a flying kiss, which he caught and put it inside his pant. My mom blushed and we left.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

"His juices are all over my thighs, it is flowing from my private area, Karthik," my mom said. "Mom you want to clean it up now ? I said. "No darling, my underskirt will absorb it I suppose. My petticoat and saree are of very light material, without panties I feel like I am almost naked puppy shame inside," she said. We laughed and walked in a hurry since we were already late for the wedding reception. There was nobody outside, just a Honda Activa which was parked. My mom saw the bike, went near it and looking the mirror sighed "thank god my make up is intact." She was looking at the mirror and doing her last minute make up adjustment. There was one person who came out of no where, just gave a slap on my mom's ass, my mom screamed "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuch" in pain, the sound of the spank was sounded like as if he has spanked my mom's naked ass. She turned to see who it was. It was one of her friends "You are late again," he said. Rubbing her ass cheeks, she said "Idiot, you slapped me real hard, showing your strength on the helpless lady haan Pradeep?"

Saying "I am so sorry da Seethu," he came towards my mom and placed both his hands on my mom's ass and started rubbing my mom's pantyless bottom. She was grabbing my mom's entire buttocks and massaging it, wonderful sight to watch. She did not mind that as that region was hurt. "Our group has come ..?" she asked him. Still busy feeling my moms ass, he said "Everybody had come, the girls waited for you and since it was too late, they left home with their husbands." My mom looked worried and wiggling her ass in discomfort "they were angry at me, Pradeep?" she asked in a worried tone. He gave a peck on my mom's lips and said "Dont worry da, the reception is over anyways and everybody has left, the bride and the groom have gone downstairs to have their dinner. Its only us, me, you, Dinesh, and your ex-bf Richard now. And who is this?" Still mauling my mom's buttocks he asked looking at me. "This is my son Karthik, my my boyfriend" she said and both of them laughed and I too joined. He started kissing my mom on her lips and she too responded to it. Surprisingly he broke the kiss, and looked towards me and said "there are lot of stories about your mom, we will tell you about that once you meet our group. Your mom is our group leader." My mom was laughing. "Okay lets get inside and surprise the group. Now cover up yourself with your pallu" she said and she obeyed winking at him. He lifted my mom and put her on his right shoulder, I was surprised and my mom was surprised too. "Hey, what are you doing?" my mom asked. Just keep quiet, watch the fun" he said and my mom kept quiet. He placed his right hand on my mom's ass and digging his hand inside her bottom, he carried my mom inside the empty reception hall, and towards the room where her friends were sitting.

Pradeep carried my mom inside, the entire wedding hall was empty, he took my mom to a room where he said my mom's friends are sitting. When we entered the room where Pradeep said my mom's friends were sitting, there was only Dinesh. As soon as he barged the room holding my mom on his shoulder, "Surprise.... I have a surprise waiting for you. Do you know whom I am carrying on my shoulder?" he asked. My mom was giggling, I could hear that. "Who is it?" Dinesh asked. Pradeep placed his left hand on my mom's buttocks and rubbed it gently and said "Take a guess Dinesh." Dinesh looked confused but biting his lips looking at my mom's buttocks facing him. "Can I see her face ?" Dinesh asked. "Nope.. come on..(pinching my mom's ass) look at this ass man, you don't know whose ass it is ?" Pradeep said. Dinesh came close to my mom, took out Pradeep's hand and placed both his hands on my mom's buttocks and started tracing her panties. "Oops, she is not wearing her panties" she laughed while stilling feeling up my mom's ass. When he suddenly dug his nose between my mom's ass, my mom was felt ticklish, she laughed and jumped form Pradeep's grip, and her pallu fell on the ground exposing her green blouse. Saying "Oh my god.. it is our "Serial Kisser Seethu," Dinesh hugged my mom giving her no time to grab her saree pallu. He hugged her so tight that she had no option but to hug him back. Her blouse was completely soaked with sweat. "I miss you so much Seethu," he said and smooched my mom on the lips. With her lips still locked with Dinesh's lips, "I miss you too Dinesh," said my mom. Dinesh broke the kiss and still hugging my mom said "Seethu, without you, out group has lost its charm. It is like a ship without its captain. You were the live wire in the entire group, you used to motivate us and you were so much fun, and we did not even have a single day spent worrying. Now look at us, today is our friend's marriage, both his parents and the girl's parents are not here because they did not like them getting married. It only me Pradeep and rest of our friends managing the event. We are nothing without you Seethu." He said and placed his hands on my mom's hips. Nothing was going on in my mind, she did not even realize her pallu has fallen on the floor. My mom's eyes moistened, she felt sorry for the team, "I will always be with you guys Dinesh, I love you all guys" she said and hugged Dinesh. Dinesh hugged my mom back crushing my moms boobs against his chest, his expression on his face said something different, he must be fucking my mom in his mind. Pradeep intervened, he opened the door and told the caterer to bring three Apple juices. "Guys lets sit down, and wait for Richard to come, I have ordered 4 Apple juices," Pradeep said and Dinesh and mom broke the hug.

The moment my mom broke the hug, her bra had popped out of her blouse and her saree tug had almost come out of her petticoat. I went near her and hugged and and consoled her "Its okay mom," I said and wiped her tears and tried to adjust her black bra but hiding it inside the blouse. Realizing her bra has out of position after I noticed it, she carried on to adjust her bra. I placed my hands on my mom's hips and while she was adjusting her bra, I gave a kiss on her right boob, right on her nipples over the blouse. My mom smiled, and I gave another kiss on her other boob, my mom kissed my right cheek. Thats when the catering boy who could be around my age came in with apple juices in the tray, and he was shocked to see a beautiful lady who has removed her pallu and kissing a teenager (me). He came in ogling at my mom's bottom, my mom turned to see him, but she ignored his presence. He went towards Dinesh and Pradeep who were sitting in the chair, took out two apples juices and kept one for each. My mom was picking up the saree and was busy folding her saree fleets, the catering boy came next to us to hand over the apple juices, I took one and my mom said "just one sec," and he was so delighted to hear that word. "Sure," aunty he said and was getting treat of his lifetime, watching a beautiful South Indian woman draping her saree right in front of him. Since he was a too young chap, my mom just ignored him completely, but I wanted to tease him and make him feel jealous of me.

Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

"Mom, your bra is visible here," I said and cupped my mom's right boob with my left hand gently and tugged her black bra inside. This kid was shocked to see me touching her boobs right in front of him, he was biting his lips and was getting excited. He put his one hand inside his pant and pulled his dick out, since he had tied an apron, it had covered his dick, and he was rubbing his cock. "Mom, is your petticoat knot tied properly mom?" I asked. My mom held her fleets of the saree which she had folded to tug it inside her petticoat, and checked for tightness of the petticoat knot. "Yes Karthik, my petticoat is tight enough," she said and started tugging the fleets. When was mom pulled her stomach inside to tug the fleets inside the petticoat, her fleshy hip and navel dangled right in front of me and the catering boy. He was completely turned on, he would have fucked my mom if given the chance, he was stroking his cock hard. "Mom, make sure you tie the saree properly mom, you are not wearing anything inside remember, I mean your panties," I said. He was shocked and started breathing heavily. "Mmm" my mom said to me in acknowledgment. She started adjusting her saree, and her pallu. Since the tray was near the catering boy's wait, she could not see his palm stroking his cock. She was busy busy adjusting her saree. "Mom you have tied your saree well below your navel," I said. My mom just smiled at me. Saying "I will get so jealous if people see my mom navel," I playfully placed my hand on my mom's fleshy navel and started squeezing it. She felt ticklish, and sucked the air biting inside. At right time, I slid my hand inside her petticoat and saree and placed it right on her clit, and my mom reacted "Ooooooh... stop." Watching me insert my hand inside my mom's saree and petticoat, and placing it on my mom's clit; and my mom's facial reaction, the catering boy could not take it any longer. He shot is cum on his apron and started wiping it. I pulled my hand out and my mom pinched my cheeks and said "you naughty."

"Seethu, take the apple juice from the catering boy, and come here we have lot to talk." Dinesh said. My mom looked at the catering boy "Oops.. sorry..!! Thank you for the Juice," she said. "Thank you ma'am, if you need anything just don't hesitate to call me, I am right outside the door," he said. My mom put her hand on his head and brushed his hair and said "Thank you .." and smiled. He left and me and my mom went near the table where Pradeep and Dinesh were siting. I turned to check on the catering boy, to my surprise, he was staring at my mom's swaying ass. He saw me, and I placed my hand on my mom's juicy ass and gave a squeeze and winked at him." He left the room jealous of me completely.

"Seethu, pull up a chair and sit no. We will wait until Richard comes" Pradeep said. Me and my mom pulled a chair and sat. "So, when did all this love and stuff happen? when did Anil and the girl he just married meet ?" my mom asked in excitement. "He met her on the internet, and that's how all this happened. Their parents did not like it, and they were forced to get married without them," Dinesh said. "Dinesh, this is Seethu's son," Pradeep introduced me to Dinesh informally. "Any body could guess that, he has got his mom's looks, all his features just resemble her. A handsome young man isn't he?" Dinesh asked said smiling. My mom felt proud of me, she turned my face towards and gave a kiss on my lips and too kissed my mom back, and she broke the kiss and smiled at Pradeep and Dinesh. "You kiss your son on your lips too Seethu? I wish my mom was as mature and understanding as you are Seethu," Pradeep said, it made my mom feel more proud of her. "Times are chaning, people are getting expressive these days. It is a good thing," Dinesh said. "Kissing is a way of expressing your love isn't it Dinesh, once you realize that you will enjoy plenty of love in your life," my mom said. "Words of Wisdom Seethu," Dinesh said to my mom. That calls for a toast, he said raising his apple juice glass in his hand. "Toast to our own "Serial Kisser" Seethu," Dinesh said, we all laughed and toasted Cheers, and we all laughed.

"Why do you guys call my mom "Serial Kisser" I heard it from you guys a couple of times," I asked. My mom, Pradeep, and Dinesh laughed. "Its a biggggggggggg story, " Dinesh said. "Dinesh, wait.. I will tell you my version of Seethu first, and after than you can proceed with your version," Pradeep said. My mom looked excited, and Pradeep continued "Your mom was a Badminton player during our school times. Our entire school used to gather to watch Seethu play. She used to play in her school uniform, we all used to sit outside the badminton court to watch Seethu jump and move inside the court. Every time she used to jump, we used to get a clear view of her panties, she wore nothing inside but her panties. Her boobs were awesome those time, all our school girls were jealous about her boobs, it was perfect like anything could be. She used to wear big panties which used to cover her entire private area, and during the end of the match when she would jump her last jump, her panties used to look completely soaked with sweat. (My mom intervened, "Come on Pradeep, we used to play out door and the evening sun used to be so hot, I automatically start sweating. When I used to go home in that same panties, when I remove it, my plastic elastic would have caused a big impression making a V. I used to put cold water them to cool myself off." Mmmm... let me continue).

After the match our PT sir used to give a squeeze on her bottom in a token of appreciation. That day she ran towards the parking lot where we all used to park our cycles. I ignored her, and in the evening when I went to the parking lot, I was shocked to see what was happening right in front of my eyes. Seethu was in her white school skirt and a high school bra which the school girls used to wear during our times; and our school security guard was kissing Seethu on her lips. The security guard was an old man, he must have been in his 50s, and he was kissing Seethu on her lips and Seethu had closed her eyes and was kissing her back. Seethu was shorter than him, he hugged Seethu and lifted her and continued to kiss Seethu. Seethu spread her legs slowly and wrapped it around his hips, locked her palms around his neck for balance. She broke the kiss, swinging against him with her hands locked for support, she said something to him and smiled. He too smiled back, and she started to kiss him on his lips and they were kissing passionately. I put his hands under her skirt and mauling her ass, and suddenly he lifted her skirt. I was surprised to see Seethu was not wearing her panties just inside. Her ass was so beautiful, I had no words to describe how sexy it was, she was kissing hips lips and she kissing sound was all over the parking lot. That was the first time in my life I had ever had a boner, my cock was tearing out from my pant. I was wondering what my body was going through, I liked this feeling, it was great. Meanwhile, the security guard broke the kiss and was biting his teeth and yelling at Seethu in Tamil, I could not hear it clearly. Seethu smiled at him and started kissing his lips again. To my shock he had pulled out his huge dark manhood out, it looked huge. He tried to insert his monster cock inside her skirt and was digging deep inside. Seethu was crying in pain, and he spanked on Seethu ass hard. I could not take it anymore, all I wanted to do was to save Seethu from that security guard, with a huge boner I struggled to walk, but I managed to walk and started shouting at the security guard. He dropped Seethu down and ran away putting his cock inside his pants.

Seethu saw him leave and singled me to go near her, she saw my boner, smiled at me, held my hand and pulled me gently towards the corner. She hugged me and smiled at me, that was the first time I have ever felt the warmth of a girl. I was getting nervous, she first planted a gentle kiss on my lips and saw me in the eyes. "You are not telling what you saw to anyone," she said. She closed her eyes and so did I, she stared kissing my lips and I was shivering and was moaning. She broke the kiss and kept her index finger on my lips and said "Sssshhhhh.. slowly," she said and started kissing my lips. That was the first time I have been kissed on my lips. Her kisses were sending shocks to my body, and it was a different feeling. My cock was standing straight, inside my pant and it was poking Seethu's skirt. She sensed that, and her soft lips tasted and felt so warm and it was taking me into some other world. Seethu took her hands near my pant, unlocked my belt, unhooked my pant, unzipped my zip, gripped my pant and underwear, she pulled it down completely. She broke the kiss to see my erect cock, and I too saw my cock. My cock looked big and thick, and I was pleasantly surprised. Seethu smiled at me, put her first fingers inside her mouth and took it out with her saliva on it. She gently placed her hand on my cock, and started kissing my lips. She started stroking my cock up and down and taking me to some other world, I started kissing Seethu and sucking her lips. She was kissing my lips and stroking my cock simultaneously, I could not kiss her any longer, for every rub she gave on my cock, my knees were getting weak and I was breathing heavily, I was moaning. Her touch and warmth were out of the world, in her final stroke, a magic happened, I was finally taken into a magical world. I could feel something coming out of my penis, tears were rolling all over my cheeks and it was magical, and in a couple of intensified strokes from Seethu's hand, a gush of semen load shot out on the ground. Wwwwwwwwwwwwwow..!! what a feel it was.

I hugged Seethu and gave a kiss on her lips "You like it ?" she asked smiling. "Seethu, I thank you so much ... thank you so much for making me realize I am grown up into a man. I will never forget this in my life. Pleased accept me as your friend," I said placed my hands on her naked ass under her skirt. She smiled and kissed my lips, and said "Okay my friend."

Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Pradeep who was sitting next to my mom pulled my mom's right hand and kissed her on that and said "You are the Best Seethu." My mom smiled. My mom was sitting opposite to me, Dinesh was siting towards my left, and Pradeep was siting towards my mom's right diagonally opposite to me. There was a window behind her and a window behind me. When I accidentally turned back, I could see the catering boy peeking through the window opening and listening our conversation. I decided to tease him more. I stood up and went behind my mom, and saw the catering boy, he looked clueless about what I am going to do. I bent and hugged my mom from behind and gave a kiss on her lips, she broke the kiss for a moment and smiled at Pradeep and Dinesh. "Your son is just like you Seethu," Dinesh said and laughed. My mom too laughed and continued with the conversation. I looked at the catering boy, with wicked smiled on my face, I placed my hand on my mom's boob and gently trying to touch her nipples. He expressions on his face started to change. I slid my mom's saree aside, bent down and gave a kiss on my mom's neck, she looked at me and smiled and I too smiled at her, and she carried on with her conversation with her friends. "Pradeep uncle, you said my mom's boobs looked big and sexy during school days, do find any change now," I asked Pradeep. Pradeep straight away started looking at my mom's boobs, and my mom was blushing. Hold on a minute I said and asked my mom to stand. She was blushing still. I put my both hands under her armpits and tried to lift her up, her armpits were completely soaked with her sweat. "Wait wait wait.. I will stand myself," she said laughing and stood up. "Now tell me uncle, do you find any change in my mom?" I asked. "Her pallu is covering her boobs, how can I say in this angle," he said with a wink. "Pradeep.. don't start now.." she said and started blushing and tried to cover her face. I pulled her hands to see her blushing face, I lifted her chit and gave a peck on her lips, and she stopped blushing and closed her eyes arching her lips towards mine. I held her cheeks and slanted her head sideways and locked her lips with mine and started kissing, my mom's lips. With her eyes closed and lost in passion, she held my head and started kissing my lips. She did not mind her friends, she did not care about their presence, all she cared of is sharing her love for her only son. I parted my lips from hers and looked into her eyes, she looked lost in sheer lust. "Baby, you want mommy? haan?" she asked, I nodded yes. She gave a peck on my lips again and "You wanna make love to mom's ? she whispered with her eyes filled with tears." My cock was completely erect, and it was poking right on top of her pussy over her saree. I did not want to slip this moment pass away. What a moment this was, my mom is hugging me and kissing my lips and almost pleading to fuck her, and the catering boy watching it and feeling our passion was giving me an irresistible feeling to fuck my mom, and I was completely turned on. I changed my mind of teasing the catering boy, and decided to have sex with my mom. "Mom, I want to make love to you mom, I cant hold it anymore, I want to do it now," I said and started kissing my mom on her lips. My mom was too excited, but I did not want to fuck my mom right in front of these two bastards. I placed my hands on my mom's hips, and broke out kiss, a huge "Muuuuhaa.." sound escaped from our lips. I took my face near her left ear and said "Mom, I am not too keen on making love here, I will find a room for us and be right back, Okay?" She gave a kiss on my left cheek and whispered "Okay." Saying "I will be back in a moment," I patted my mom's left ass cheek and went out of the room.

The catering boy was standing near the window, and I called him towards me, and he came. "How is she ?" I asked him and winking. "Dude, she is a Sex bomb. What a lady ! You are so lucky man. Give that hand which was feeling her up all over" he said, took my hand and kissed it. I laughed, "you want to do that too ?" I asked. He could not believe what I said. "I will die the next moment I fuck your mom, I will do anything to fuck her. Tell me what do you want me to do," he asked. "Find me a room for me and my mom," I said. "Sure, anything for your mom. Dude, there is a room behind the choultry, where our catering personal will take rest during the day time. We can take your mom there," he said. "Done" I said in agreement and went inside the room and held my mom's hand and said "Lets go Mom," and took my mom out of the room. "Aunty, I the empty room where it is," he said. My mom smiled at the catering boy and gave a kiss on his cheeks, he smiled and thanked my mom. "What is your name ?" my mom asked. "Appu" he replied. He added "we must go straight and take a right, and use the stairs to get to the basement." Me and my mom followed him, and we got near the basement stairs. The stairs looked slippery and water everywhere and pitch dark. "Madam, the stairs are slippery, please be careful while you get down," he said. My mom sensing the wetness of the floor, placed her hand on her thighs bunched a little saree lifted it, to make sure that her saree would not get wet while going downstairs. When my mom gripped her saree, it hugged to my mom's ass from behind and displayed the shape of my mom's beautiful pantyless ass. He took a step behind to feast on my mom's shapely ass. He took his left hand near my mom's ass and winked at me. "Appu, shall we get in ?" my mom asked. "Yeah yeah, Dude, you have torch in your mobile ? take it out and show us the path, and we will follow your" he said. I looked at my mom, "Don't worry about Aunty, I am behind her and I will hold her if she slips," he slips. My mom seemed to be pleased, she turned back and gave a kiss on his cheek, "thank you Appu," she said and smiled. I began to lead the way, I stepped down slowly using my phone torch light. She lifted her saree and followed me along with him. After a dozen steps, "Ooouch.. " came a sound from my mom. "what happened mom?" I asked. "Nothing," she said. "Oh.. sorry Aunty.. I forgot to hold you," he said and straight away grabbed my mom's hips from behind. I began to proceed walking. "Are we troubling you Appu?" she asked him. "Please don't say like that Aunty, I am like you Son," he said. I heard a sound of a kiss from behind, mom must have given him a kiss, I thought. There was another kiss followed by another, I turned the torch towards my mom and Appu, I was shocked to see Appu had caught my mom from behind completely and kissing my mom's neck, and his hands were all over her belly with his one finger circling my mom's navel. We reached the room finally.

Appu switched on the lights of the room. The room was large room with an unusually huge dressing table and a small cot in the corner. The dressing table had a huge mirror, and the dressing table was as big as a dining table. The room was dim in light except the dressing table light, and room's door did not have a latch. As soon as we got inside, "Appu, you wait for us outside, and see if anyone is coming," I said and made him stand outside being aware of the absence of the door latch. Appu went out and stood near the door. As soon as I closed the door, I looked at my mom. She was blushing, I smiled and went near her, took her in embrace, lifted her chin and started kissing her lips. Slowly our passions were beginning to intensify. Like a bee sucking the nectar from the flowers, my lips were sucking the nectar of my mom's beautiful lips. She was moaning, I broke the kiss and said "close your eyes, I am going to blindfold you, and you are going to enjoy this," I said. Like a school girl she blushed and closed her eyes. I took out my new handkerchief from my pocket and blind folded my mom. She was smiling, she tried to playfully open the blindfold, I playfully picking her lower lips and said "Its a promise, you must not remove it," "mmm" she said and smiled. I gently placed my hand on my mom's pallu and took it off from her shoulder. I pulled her saree slowly, and she was smiling, I placed my hand right over tug of her saree and pulled it out very very slowly, she was feeling ticklish. I removed her saree off completely from her body and dropped it on the floor. My mom was breathing heavily, the atmosphere itself was turning me on, there she was my mom, standing just in her petticoat and blouse with the grand navel and body on display. I was having a huge hard on. My mom's facial expressions were changing.

I slowly went behind and opened the door for Appu, he came in. He was shocked to see my beautiful mom standing in such a posture without saree, with only her petticoat and blouse, with being naked underneath her petticoat. "Listen to me. You are going to f#ck my mom now alright ?" I whispered. "Yes yes yes yes please .." desperately he said. "Okay.. then you must listen to me and do as I say," I said. "Sure dude, as you say," he said. "Karthik.. are you there...." my mom's voice trailed, when I jumped in and grabbed her hips and started kissing her navel. I stood up and hugged my mom and started kissing her lips, and turned towards Appu. He was rubbing his dick over his pant, waiting for my orders. He removed his pant and was stroking his cock. I parted my lips with my mom's, her lips wanted to be kissed more. She was arching her lips to get to my lips, I put my finger in her mouth and she started sucking it. She was moaning, and I could sense how turned on she was. I pulled out my fingers from my mom's lips, gently unhooked my mom's blouse hooks one by one and removed it out of her body, and placed her blouse over her saree on the ground. I went behind my mom and looked at Appu. Appu could not control watching my mom in just her black bra and green petticoat. I grabbed my mom from behind and inserted my hand inside my mom's bra and started squeezing her boobs, my mom was moaning in pleasure. Appu was sweating like hell, he was stroking his cock hard. I planted a kiss on my mom's bra strap over her shoulder and unclasped my mom's black bra from behind, and removed it completely off my mom's body and I placed it on her saree and blouse on the ground. What an erotic sight it was, my mom was standing in just her petticoat and all her other garments which were covering her body are now on the ground. I turned my mom's face and started kissing her lips, and cupped both her boobs from behind. I came in front of her and hugged my mom, what a feel it was, my mom who is wearing nothing on top wrapped her arms around my neck, and me hugging my mom back and feeling her entire body. I could see my mom's back side through the dressing table mirror. My mom's ass looked so hot, I slowly placed my hands on her ass and left it there to rest for a while. Appu could not see my mom's boobs, so he came to see my mom's ass. He was biting his lips and jerking off watching my mom and me trying to make out. I took my hands off my mom's buttocks, and signaled Appu to come near, I took this right hand and placed it on my mom's buttocks over her petticoat, and started digging her ass crack. He lifted my mom's petticoat and inserted one hand inside it and inserted his finger right inside my mom's vagina, my was screaming in pain and excitement. My mom hugged me tighter and started kissing my cheeks and biting my ears. He was finger fucking my mom. I pushed him away and broke the hug. I held my mom's both hands and lifted it and was admiring my mom's boobs, and she was biting her lips in excitement. I held her both hands behind and planted one kiss on each nipples. I started sucking my mom's boobs, and she was moaning in pleasure. Appu was having a feast of his lifetime, he was stroking his dick hard, I signaled him to come close to my mom, quickly he came. I took his one hand and placed it right on my mom's boobs, his entire body was shivering. My mom was enjoying it.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories