My first time sex with neighbour

Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

This beautiful memory I am going to share with you all is about me and my beautiful naughty neighbour Meena. She was around 35 years old and me 22 years old when we first made love. Meena was a mother of 3 kids and had beautiful glowing skin naughty smile long black hair till her waist round big ass with 34 bra size. We were like any other normal neighbors you have in your area. Meena and her kids use to frequently pop in and out of my house so did we as in my family.

I always had a crush on her and always dreamed to get her in bed with me at least once but never got a chance or would say was scared to approach her thinking it would spoil my name and relation. We were like one big family and not even a single day we missed by not greeting or having a small chat between us.

Things started to change for me when I joined College and I had quite a big group in my college life since being arts student the number of female friends was more than compared to male. I use to be full time occupied with my college work or hanging around with my friends and off late was not able to see Meena. One evening it so happened that I was about to move out to meet my friends ,my door bell rang when I opened the door I saw Meena standing in front of me .

I pleased to see her after a long time and said Hello to her so did she replied with a Hi but not in a friendly manner and it looked like she was not interested in talking to me. So I asked her what’s wrong and why she sounding so off mood and she said that since I have been in college life and I have forgotten her and don’t have time to say hi and hello. To which I agreed and said won’t happen again and I told her that I am going out now will talk to her later on.

Next day in noon time i made my point to go and see her. She opened the door for me & had big smile on her face. We were talking causally standing in her kitchen. Meena normally use to wear Salwar kameez , at times she use to be in her gown once she was done with her cooking she made lime juice for me and herself which we had while taking sitting in the living room. She asked me where I went last evening in a rush.

I told her that I was at Carter road (sea face road in Mumbai a posh area where many people come for walks and lots of couple sitting on rocks or behind bushes and having a good time the minute I told her that I could see a cute smile on her face. She straight away asked me oh so you were with your Girlfriend huh? looks like you both had good time in this winter ? I told her no nothing like that and first of all I do not have a girlfriend so no question of having fun.

She did not believe me that I had no girlfriend, to this I told her Meena why not you be my girlfriend with a smile and I was lucky that day she said ok let me think over it and gave me naughty smile .I was thing at back of my mind wow i told her to be my girlfriend, what if she really becomes mine. I was getting a hard on but as I was wearing jeans it could not be seen clearly.

I went back home and that I night masturbated thinking of Meena which I use to do quite often like this talks were going on with our day to day life. It was 14th February that I decided to give her valentine gift I bought a red colour small heart for her and wrote her name on it along with mine. She asked me a day earlier that on 14th February you will be busy with your college girls and I said yes.

I did not tell her anything regarding the surprise gift I would give her on 14th February during noon time when everyone sleeps and her kids are in school and hubby at work. I knocked her door Meena came out to open the door for me and she was wearing a white colour salwar kameez with flower prints on it and no duptta which was her normal style after I entered her house and shut the main door I told her to close her eyes.

Meena smiled and asked why? What am I going to do? I told her do not worry I will not harm you for sure so she closed her eyes then I removed the red hear with her and my name on it and gave in her hands Meena was very happy to see that gift from me and kept holding my hand nicely. She asked me to sit in her bed room and got coffee for me and she thanked me for the gift and making her feel so special. I told her that since you are my girl friend I had to do it for you.

Meena said I did not say yes to you the other day dear but now I am your girl friend. I asked her where is my gift to which she said sorry I do not have anything to give you now I thought this was my chance to get her close but I wanted to play it safe. I asked her give me permission to call her love when we both are alone to which she agreed. Days passed by we were getting along good and friendly sometimes even use to talk double meaning thing indirectly which gave me some hope of my dreams coming true.

Soon it was Holi time, which we celebrated in our building very well on holiday when I was playing with colours with my friends in our building compound and I saw Meena siting on her window and I asked her to join us but she refused after sometime I went upstairs to get water luckily Meena opened her house door to give sweets at my place that was my only chance to catch her. She was wearing a navy blue gown and I was wearing shorts and t shirt I was all wet.

I asked Meena if I could apply color on her cheeks she said ok but little only. that was the first time I touched her soft cheeks which gave me a hard on I was quite close to her while putting color on her and guess even she could feel my cock touching her hot spot and she also applied colour on my face and in this exchange of colours I was almost about to hug her and my wet clothes had made her gown wet to and I could see her nipples shooting out.

I asked Meena to join me and play holi with us and she said not all but may be with my husband kids and you. I was happy hearing that I told her to wait for me as I will get terrace keys so that we could play up stairs. I quickly got the keys and went up stairs Meena was waiting for me and had smile on her face as always. I pulled her cheeks and complimented that she was looking cute with all the colours on her .I applied colours again on her and poured some water on her which made her body more visible.

Her gown was sticking to her curves very well and looking at all this and I was going crazy and just wanted to eat her that time and she was shivering as water was bit cold. I asked her if I could hold her hands so that she would not shiver that much within no time Meena hold both my hands and stood stilling front of me and water was dripping from her head to toe. I could not stop my eyes rolling all over her hot wet body, which she caught me doing and asked what are you looking at? I was to scared that time did not knew what to say.

She smiled and said are you looking at curves? I felt shy and started looking down and she lifted my head up and asked me softly again if I was looking at her curves to which I nodded my head and said yes Meena and said sorry. She immediately hugged me and said it is fine with her and as now she was my girlfriend she did not mind me looking at her and listing to this gave me relief breath 7 and I looked in her eyes.

I don’t know she quickly gave me a kiss on my cheek and asked did I like it? I had no words to say all I could see was Meena in front of me and back of my mind thinking about my dream to fuck her. My cock was growing big and strong and I looked at Meena and kissed on her cheek to which she hugged me again her hands were around me so where mine. I could feel her wet body and bra line. That feeling was amazing to top this as we were coming out of the hug we looked eye to eye and had a lip lock kiss hmmmm.

A strong current passed from head to toe in my body when our lips met and she had soft lips which were wet and we smooched for about 5 minutes and then stopped readings we were staining in stair case and anyone could come after some time more people came and we played with colors for some time and I and Meena did not speak much when everyone was around but our eyes were all the time on each other’s move and next day when her hubby was at work and kids at school.

She came home just to have casual talk with my mother. She was wearing a yellow colour salwar kameez which was fitting to her body perfectly her as and boobs were looking good in shape felt like grabbing her and but could not as my mother was around. Meena looked at me and smiled so did I. I purposely got dressed and said I am going out mom hearing to this Meena also said ok I will also go and sleep now for some time and walked out in 5 minutes.

I also left and saw Meena had left her door opened and I closed my door and enter Meena’s house quickly and shut the door and there Meena was standing in her yellow dress as if was waiting for me to come. I went close to her in the living room kissed her and said hi Meena and she said hi and asked where I am going now. I told her that i was not going anywhere just lied to my mom so that I could come at her place; She gave me a naughty smile and sat bit close to me.

I could hear her deep breaths and we were quite for some time now. I asked her if she was disturbed by what we did yesterday. She said yes and hold my hand tight so did I told Meena that I had never thought we would do that as it happened in no time, to which she agreed and kept her head on my shoulders. I kissed on her forehead to make her feel comfortable and my hands were around waist and feeling her stomach and I was getting a rock solid down as my dream lady was in my arms. I looked at Meena and kissed her again on her cheeks which she responded back by giving me a kiss too.

I wasted no time on this and smooch her she responded back in no time and soon we were smooching deeply and our lips were locked tight and we were hugging each other sitting on the sofa and our eyes were closed we were busy smooching , sucking each others tongue. Meena was breathing hard which I could feel and her fragrance was good while smooching I pushed her gently backwards so that I could get on top of her.

Meena responded to me and pulled me on her and our feet were rubbing each other. I slowly then moved my hand from back to her ass and then to her waist line to which she moaned a little and I felt she was all set as was I kissed her neck line and then went to her cleavage which glowing in her yellow dress and she hold my head close to her body with her fingers moving in my hair soon her hands were in my t shirt and I kissed her boobs from above which were from now.

I touched her breasts as Meena moaned to this. She pulled out my t shirt and started kissing my chest and she was making me crazy when she licked my nipples. I could no longer wait to make her nude and get my hands on her hot body. I unzipped her dress and pulled it out over her head there I could she her glowing boobs covered in white bra. I gave Meena a nice wet lick on her cleavage the minute my tongue moved on her boobs she moaned mmmmm aahmmm and hug me tight.

I unhooked her bra to see her pulpy mangoes to pop out of her bra. She had hot dark nipples which were stiff I socked them while playing with her boobs. I quickly removed my pants and was in my boxer’s only she dropped her salwar to show her yellow panties which were bit wet. We hugged and smooched again while standing she remove my underwear and went down kissing my body. I was feeling in heaven Meena was down on her knees holding my hard cock in her soft hands.

She played with it for some time teasing me touching my balls with her boobs. Finally she rolled out her tongue on my dick head which was growing big and was all red to fire out. Meena looked at me while sucking my cock all I was doing was enjoying her. Meena made me strong that I was about to cum and I told Meena darling I am about to cum but she did not listen and continued to suck my cock deeper and faster. My cock was all wet and in 2 minutes I shot out my hot juice in her mouth.

Meena enjoyed every single drop of my cum in her mouth which was full now. I was in heaven with my cock in Meena’s mouth still and she drank all my juice and felt satisfied now it was my turn to give her back and I pushed back on the floor to remove her panties, there came out her hot mature pussy which was bit hairy. She already had cum as I could see her cream flowing out. I went down kissing her stomach navel and her cunt which was thick and wet.

The aroma of her pussy was amazing and no doubt it tasted well too. I now started to lick her pussy lips, with my hands spreading her legs. Meena moaned loud as I inserted my tongue in her pussy hole sound of ufffff aaahhhh came out frequently, she was holding my head tight and pushed it more towards her pussy. I sucked her cut for about 10 minutes by now my dick was hard again for the final kill. Meena came in not time.

Her juice was all over my lips and tongue. I licked her well just like a dog and I knew she was enjoying it so was I and she pulled me up and asked me to fuck her and I came over body and she hold my dick and guided it to the love hole. The minute I pushed it in she moaned out loud ahhhhhhh and hugged me tight; her legs were locked behind my back. I slowly started rubbing my hard dick in and out of her pussy hole and her pussy was wet enough to slide my cock freely.

The friction of her pussy skin with my dick was amazing .she bite my lip when I pushed my dick a bit herded. Meena was glowing with every single stroke I gave her and I was on cloud number 9 and my dream had come true here I was on Meena my crush. I fucked her as hard as good as I could do to please her and finally us both climaxed again together and she took every single drop of my juice in her hot pussy.

We smooched again for 5 minutes and then moved in for a shower which we had to quickly finish as it was almost time for her kids to be back from school. This was the start of my sex life with Meena. Next day also we were all set to fuck each other. Meena had shaved her pussy today which looked hotter. I craved for her ass this time. She was virgin from behind her tight ass hole rubbed hard on my dick which pealed my skin but we both enjoyed that pain to get the pleasure of making love.

Our sex life had always been a secret till date and we always tried our best to have make love even quickie’s. Finally Meena had to move out from Mumbai to her native in Ahemadabad. We are still in touch with each other but have not got chance to make love now as now we are in 2 different cities. I hope you guys liked my first sex story.
प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
दिल से दिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
तुफानो में साहिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
यूँ तो मिल जाता है हर कोई!
मगर आप जैसे दोस्त नसीब वालों को मिलते हैं!