Minakshi ki Chudai English Story

rangila

Post by rangila »

Minakshi is a total babe. She stands five foot six inches tall.Long dark brown hair to the middle of her back. Big sexy browneyes.

Firm big breast, that can bust a 36d bra open. Her nipples aredark brownish and always hard.

Minakshi’s best asset is her tightlittle ass. It’s also a size 36. She wears salwar kameez deep neck toshow her assets to everyone by way of cleavage

Things really changedlast month. Minakshi got a pregnent and doctors have advised her forcomplete rest for rest of pregnency period So i sent her to my motherhome too long away from my place of stay.

Also, Minakshi’s Mom iswidow after 25 years of being married. Her Mom, Rati was living in sametown as i was and i moved with her during absence of my wife she didn’tmind that at all. Rati, is one hot looking lady.

She’s 45 years old,I think she weighs about 55 kg. Brown hair to the middle of her back.Nice sexy brown eyes, that always turn me on.

Rati has a nice bigfull figure body. Big sexy 38 DD breast that she loves showing off bywearing see through blouses and very low cut kameez andchuridaars..

She has one of the kinds of bodies that were made tobe loved on 24 hours a day. That’s the reason her husband died earlybcoz of overdose of sex

Rati was always hugging me or bending over infront of me giving me great shots of her cleavage. I never really gaveit much thought, until my wife went out of town the first time.

Itwas a Sunday morning, Rati came out of her room only wearing a littlenight shirt and a pair of pink panties. I got hard at first site ofher.

She came and sat right on my lap, ” What do you want to dotoday?” She ask, running her fingers through my chest hair.

My eyeswent up and down her sexy body, as I told her, ” I know what I’d like todo but,” I patted her sweet ass, ” we are family.”

Rati got a redface and replied, ” You bad boy…”

Things went on like that all thetime. Rati was driving me crazy. She went so far as only wearing a smallpair of sexy panties around the house. My poor 9 inch cock was hard dayand night because of her.

One day I had went to the store forsomething, when I came back, Rati met me at the door. She was wearing asee through nighty , that was all. No bra, no shirt no panty,nothing.

“Mom ” I was mad, ” PLEASE PUT SOMETHING ON. YOUR KILLINGME.”

She started crying, ” I’m just trying to make you happy.” Andshe ran to her room for the rest of the night.

I hated hurting herfeelings but, she was killing me. I hadn’t had any good pussy in yearsand she is my ” mother-in-law”.

Later that night I heard her cryingin her room. I had to go fix things up. She was a great lady and Ididn’t want her mad at me.

I knocked on her door, ” Rati please mom in law can I come in?”

She said yes, I went and sat on her bed,”Rati, I love watching you when you dress like you do but,” I paused, “I haven’t had any good sex in two years. Minakshi isn’t much in thesack.”

Still crying Rose looked at me and said, ” WHAT? She’s alwaystelling me how great you are in bed!”

I was in shocked, ” Yourkidding? She hates sex. She just lays there, telling me to hurryup.”

“I’m sorry,” Rati started crying again, ” If I would have known,I wouldn’t tease you like I do.” Then she really started crying.

Ipulled her on my lap, hugging her tight, ” It’s ok. You didn’t know.”That’s when I noticed she only had panties on.

As I held her in myarms I felt my cock begin to grown under Rati’s sexy ass. I didn’t wantto move, it was great. Her warm body pressed into mine.

One of herbig full breast laying on my bare chest the other somehow had ended upin my hand. She felt so good, all my life I had always made it with,thin, skinny ladies. I had never held a big pair of breast or a nicefull ass before.

“Jay?” Rati was squirming, ” Can I go… Pee andcome back for more hugs?”

I laughed at her as she ran to thebathroom. Then went back to my room and lit a cigarette waiting for herto find me. When she returned, she shocked me again by sitting on my lapfacing me.

“You know I haven’t even had a good hug like this inyears,” Rati told me as her hands caressed my face, “If this bothers youto much, just tell me, ok?”

“I think it’s great to but,” I shifted mycock, ” don’t get mad at me if something gives you a good poke.”

“Andwhat mite that be? It’s been so long for me.” Rati giggled

We justlaughed and pulled closer together. My hands moved up and down her longsmooth back, enjoying the feeling of a woman again.

Somewhere in ourlight caressing each other, my cock popped out of my shorts. It wasright between Rati’s sexy thighs. It could feel the heat andwetness.

“Oh Jay, I should leave…” Rati was upset as shespoke.

“Not yet… please.” I begged.

I wrapped my arms around heras tight as I could. Crushing her breast in my chest and driving herfull hips into my hardened cock shaft.

Rati panted for air as shebegged, ” Oh Jay… Hold me tight… it’s been so long…”

Icontinued to hold Rati and I started to caress her back again. Slowlymoving my hands over her inflamed body I found her sexy round ass.

Iwas in heaven, I never held anything so soft and full in my life. Myfingers explored every lovely inch of her bottom.

“Oh Jay…,” Ratiwas on fire, ” Please… stop, before it’s to late..”

“Relax, enjoyit..” I shifted my cock right between her legs, ” oh yes, come on, enjoyit, Rati. We can have fun without doing it.”

That’s all it took, Ratistarted dry humping my cock, ” O Jay… hold me, hold me,” Rati moanedas her wet little love hole relieved it’s self on my cock.

Rati cameafter about ten good humps on my cock. Her hips thrashing, her breastbouncing off my face as she exploded. After three years of no sex, shedrowned me with her love juices.

“OH GOD… OH JAY …YES.” RATIscreamed with each orgasm.

When she had finished easy me. She lookedup with a sexy, happy little smile and ask, ” I didn’t feel youcum.”

I caressed her ass and replied, ” I never, you were having somuch fun.”

“OOOOOOOO you poor baby,” she moaned as she slid to myside. Taking my rock hard cock in her hands, ” I’ll fix it foryou.”

Her gentle hands started moving up the length of my pulsinglove shaft. Stroking it in soft gentle caresses, she pulled it inbetween her lovely breast.

Her breast were on fire as she moved herbody up and down. My cock cuddled by the most beautiful set of breast inthe world.

Then she started talking sexy,” Is JaY’s handsome cockhappy? Mmmmm I bet it is.”

RATI continued her long strokes on mycock shaft. Getting me ready to blow a load of cum all over herbreast.

She went on, ” You’ve got the biggest cock I’ve ever had thehonor of playing with.”

“To bad I can’t jump up on it…” she moaned,” and drive it deep inside me.”

“JaY…? Baby… I know we can’t…,”she stopped, looking into my eyes, ” fuck… but, can I suck you?PLEASE…?”

She looked like a little girl begging for candy. Lustfilled her enchanting face as she awaited my answer.

Here we are, abeautiful sexy woman begging to love me. My wife couldn’t care lessabout sex. I haven’t had a good fuck in so long I forgot the lasttime.

“GO… TAKE IT… IT’S YOURS.” I said.

RATI jumped up, andmoaned, ” you won’t be sorry…” As she swallowed my entire cock.

Hermouth was on fire as she moved up and down my thick shaft. She suckedand swallowed my cockhead without once gagging.

“Oh that’s it… ohyes… Rati you are the best.” I moaned.

She could swallow mycockhead, keeping it in her throat and was able to swallow, letting herthroat muscles bring me closer to filling her with my juices.

“OH…RATI… THAT’S FUCKING HOT. OH YES…” I was moaning.

I went onencouraging her, ” COME ON BABY… MAKE THAT BIG COCK CUM IN YOUR SEXYMOUTH…,” I grabbed her nipples, playing with them as I talked, ” Comeon mother-in-law, suck your daughters husbands cock…”

“COME ON,SUCK YOUR DAUGHTERS HUSBAND,” she went crazy as I talked, ” suck yourson-in-law…”

“Come on, your daughter never sucks it. Show her howMommy does it.” I moaned.

I was ready to blow, ” ok, get ready forsome cum… Your daughters husbands cum…”

I started cumming theforce of a teen age virgin. I shot load after load down sweet RATI’sthroat. Filling her with more cum than she could swallow.

“OH YES…COME SUCK… SUCK YOUR SON-IN-LAWS CUM UP…” I moaned as I pumped mycock in and out of her mouth.

After we caught our breath we both saidat the same time, ” That was hot.” And we hugged.

We went on likethat night after night. Like to teen aged kids. Having as much fun as wecould with out having sex.

It was late one night. Rati and I werehaving another of our play nights. She was between my legs looking up atme while my thick cock was being eaten by her hot mouth.

My handsgently caressing her hair, ” That’s it Mother-in-law, suck that cock forme.” I whispered.Rati moved up my body, placing her soaking wet loveright on my throbbing meat. This was it, our nights of playing wereover. Rati wanted me inside her beautiful body.

Slowly she beganmoving her hips in little circles around my manhood. With all of Rati’swetness and her thin panties, I knew it was a matter of seconds before Iwas deep inside her.

The night ended and days gone my love for my saaaaaaaasu remained unchanged we fucked all the seven months my wife remained there with my parents and i remained with my mom in law or sasu maa