Hot Incest Erotica

rangila

BUS ME BOOM-BOOM

Post by rangila »

BUS ME BOOM-BOOM

Once I was travelling from a village of Haryana to Delhi by bus during the evening around 6.00 pm. The bus was crowded with some standing crowd. All of a sudden, the bus was shaking huge and came to halt. Bus driver inspected the engine and said that bus will not move further and hence all of us have to catch the other bus passing thru. I was travelling along with my aunt Vijaya, who is younger sister of my mother (Name changed).
She is 44 years old with 38-32-40 with 5’6” high. She looks like actress KR Vijaya little. Charming face with straight nose and pink lips. Whoever looks her will look her again. All the passengers 60-70 people were waiting for the next bus to come. Around 7.00 pm, one bus came that way to delhi, which was already crowded. All the passengers were trying to board the coming bus. Seeing the crowd running all ladies stayed back. But I pulled my aunt and ran toward the backside entry of the bus.
All were trying to find an entry into the bus. I pushed my aunt inside and followed her from behind. Lots of people were still trying to push us from behind to come inside the bus. Some how we managed and reached the top step of the bus. But lots of people were still hanging and the bus started to move. People from steps were shouting to move the people inside as they are hanging outside. So, we had to move further inside slowly my aunt and myself reached 2/3 seats ahead.
I was standing beside left side of my aunt. Crowd was still trying to push in. By that time I watch my aunt was looking at her back side of her suddenly and I too turned to see what she was seeing. I could saw one guy standing right backside of her was trying to brush his cock on back of my aunt’s ass butt. I could see his pant zip portion was bulged. He behaved like touch was accidental. The crowd was still pushing all of us inside. I saw all around and found that my aunt was the only lady in that bus. Again my aunt turned back. I saw the same guy was playing the trick.
So, to protect my aunt from his mischief, I tried to go behind my aunt. But, that guy was not allowing me to go behind her and he was holding that position firm. All of a sudden, some sharp push was from the backside crowd of the bus. Due to this the guy behind my aunt moved a bit and I was pushed due to crowd squeezing exactly behind my aunt. But, the guy moved away due to crowd movement was behind me now.
Due to crowd myself and aunt were not talking to each other. So, many passengers around us thought that we are strangers. She was trying to find where I am standing, not knowing that I am standing right behind her. Till this second, I never had any bad thinking about my aunt (Chithi). Suddenly bus stopped in one stop. As there was no bus for long time on that route around 10/15 people were trying to get in. But nobody got down. So the pressure inside was more than earlier.
The guy behind me pushed me to the front due to the pressure on him. So, I had to push my aunt. She was standing firmly holding the back rest rods of two seats. I was almost learning on my aunt, with no air gap between us. Having such a voluptuous lady in touch. I felt the warmth of her body and the softness of her back including her butt. My zipper portion is exactly on her butt. She immediately turned back and found that its me and sighed a feel of relief. But within no seconds, due to our body contact my prick started raising. It was rock hard and the bus movement made me like brushing on my aunt’s butt.
Now the heat on me too was increasing. She too felt the stone like penis of her own son is being pressed on her butt. But due to the jam-packed crowd we could not move away and I had to press on her butt continuously. As the time gone and due to bus shaking now my hot rod was exactly in between her ass crack. The heat inside her ass crack was too high. I felt the heaven there. Now I was uncontrollable. I myself pushed my hip toward her ass to the extent possible.
My aunt felt the extra pressure and checked again whether its me. Now I pretended that I am not connected to her and looked elsewhere. It was dark outside. Inside the bulb was very dull. I had taken advantage of the dim light and pressed my prick inside her ass crack. Now, I could watch that she was wetting her lips and biting her lips. Slowly I could find her that she was leaning back and our body was in tight contact. My body starting from my leg to chest was in total contact with her leg to shoulder and my hip pressure was more on her butt.
Bus was going on a constant speed. After few seconds, I could found that she was pressing back by lifting her ass to suit my prick pressure. Wah! I was in heaven by feeling the soft butts of my aunt. My prick was rock hard and vibrant inside my aunt’s ass crack. The vibrations sent my aunt a different current in her body. I could see that she was also enjoying my penis press on her butt. Her eyes were half closed. The guys around us were eyeing on us. My breath as well as her breath was too hot. My hot breath was piercing her bare portion of her shoulder. In that moment
I forgot that she is my mother’s sister and she was looking like a hot slut to me. I wanted to take the maximum fun from her. Our body was in complete touch and I started caressing her body and thighs. She lifted her ass and pressing more back on my penis. My penis was struggling inside my trouser. Pre-cum started oozing out of my prick. In the act of cleaning my face, I took kerchief from my pant pocket. By that time, I caressed her right thigh. I pulled her back towards me and I tried to move my fingers to touch her love triangle.
The guys around us are stunned and watching us with jealous on me. Vijaya was hiding my hand with her hand bag so that others can’t see my palms on her pussy area. I slowly advanced my finger towards her pussy clits. She sensed my finger movement and moved her pussy toward my finger. I could sense a heap of grass on her pussy area. Between the clothe she wore I inserted my finger and found the g-spot. Once I touched the g-spot she sounded “Ah..”.
I pressed the g-spot and scrolled around. She was breathing heavily and lifted her pussy and shown her pussy to my finger dance and pressed my finger further in, using her hand bag. Due to this movement the gap between my prick and her butt increased a bit. Hence, I had to move further to keep her butt pressure on my hard erected penis. Now she is jammed between my penis and finger. As my finger was playing around her vagina, she too made a curl movement to suit the rhythm of my finger.
Now she looked like a screw able hot slut not my aunt. I forgot that she is my aunt and the co-passengers thought that we two are strangers and just entangled in sex game due to circumstances. I decided to have more fun with my aunt. As the pressure was increasing, my penis was struggling inside. So, I decided to ease out the penis. So, I unzipped my pant zip and pulled out my penis. Now my bare penis was pressing on my aunt’s butt. She too guessed but acted like as if not knowing anything.
Now Almost I pulled her toward me with my hands holding her hip and she was just leaning on me. I was smooching her neck and shoulder. She was totally aroused by my act of having sex in the middle of the bus with so many people around. My arousal was too much and I decided to take maximum chance. So, I slide up her saree on her back side so that my bare penis can touch her bare ass cheeks. She too felt that what I was trying to do. But she too was aroused more and hence her sexual urge won her shame. She acted like nothing is happening but her heart was beating and her breath was more spoonful.
I lifted her saree and inner wear above her ass cheeks but closed by my body. But the saree was intact on her front side covering her complete in front. She didn’t wear any panty inside. My penis for the first time touched the ass cheeks of my aunt. The feel was heaven. Her heated body and much heated ass was just heaven to my penis. My pressing slide my cock to her ass crack. She was slowly increasing the sound of “hiz” ah.. shh.. ahh…sh…”
Her sound made me more aroused and I too started sliding my cock along her ass crack. She too matched my sliding with her “shh.. ahh.. hizz..” My cock was feeling her ass hole tip and slight moisture area in her ass crack. We were nearing the place where we have to get down. Another half an hour distance only we were away. So, to see where we are, she bent down to the front toward the window and seen the place on the side to identify. Oh god, due to her bent my cock was just in the entrance of her pussy hole, which was oozing her pussy juice. I was in dilemma whether to insert my penis or not. Due to the bus speed she was not able to find the area where the bus is going on.
So, she spent some time to see. Suddenly the bus was going on a bad patch of road. Due to which the bus was shaking more. Due to this shake, my cock suddenly entered her pussy, which was already well lubricated. My penis was one inch inside her pussy hole. Oh God the juice around and the warmth of her pussy made me crazy. I once for all forgot that she is my aunt and just raised my hip. Fuck, my whole penis entered my aunt’s pussy with ease. She just turned around and given me short and sweet smile and at the same time she was on murmur of “Ah.. Shsh..“Mmm.. Ushh… Ahh…”
Now I got up a rhythm and shaking my piston inside her well lubricated cylinder. I just held her hip and fucking in the middle of the crowd with 10-15 pairs of eyes watching us fucking. Every body’s eyes forgot to blink and their mouth was wide open and watering. Now my aunt too started shaking her hip matching my rhythm. I was in heaven and driving my aunt like crazy fucker. She too lost all her shame and stroking her hip and taking all my stroke with horny sounds
“Sshh… Aahh…. Mmmm… Oh No..”
“Yeah… Yes… Fuck my pussy”
“Fuck me like slut. Fuck me like whore. Fuck me like prostitute”.
I too was calling her “Slut.. Vijaya…Mmm…Vijaya…”
“Yeah fuck me…”
“Vijaya…. My hot fuck..”
“Yah… I am your Vijaya…. Fuck me hard and tear my vajina..”
“Uhh… Ssshh… Vijj.. Vijaya… Aahh..”
Suddenly she was shattered and had a huge orgasm and squeaked “Ahhhh……..” and held her pussy tight back to my penis with stubborn body and closed her eyes. I waited for a moment for her to enjoy her orgasm. Now I pulled back my penis out of her pussy and turned her around. Now we were facing each other. Her pussy was dripping her vaginal fluid. I just sat down and licked her pussy juice completely and she was wide opening her thighs to comfort me to lick. After completely licked, I stood up and pulled her toward me and bent my legs and inserted my cock again inside her pussy with face to face looking.
She too bent and taken my penis inside her pussy. Again the reciprocation started. As both were looking at each other, the lust making was more sensitive as she was biting her lips. I was smooching my aunt like a hungry dog. Her breath was heavy and taking oxygen thru her mouth. I just entangled in a sound long kiss on lip to lip. We were taking each other’s tongue inside and sucking our saliva. And chewing the lips and tongue. But at the same time our hips were busy in fucking. I opened her blouse and massaging her big melons.
She again started shouting horny.
“Mmm… Ahhh…”
“Vijaya…”
“Shh….. Uooohh…”
“Vijaya…”
“Aahh.. Sshh…”
“Vijaya…”
I picked up well and fucking my aunt very fast and had another long lip kiss. A heavy current was passing between us and we were exploding at the same time.
She had her orgasm again shouting
“Mmm…… Aaahhh..”
Sensing that my aunt is getting orgasm again, me too had a big blast of orgasm and struck to her pussy by pressing deep inside and shouting “Viiiijjjjjyyyyyaaaaa”.
Our eyes are closed and hugging each other tightly with our hips pressing each other tightly.
Slowly we were relieved from the lust and I had seen around. Almost all around us were shaking their penis looking at us and most of them had their orgasm along with us. I just looked out and our stop was in 2 minutes reach. So, I just pulled my aunt towards the door. The people around us were shouting that “don’t go”.
I think all should have enjoyed my fantasy of public sex making. I like to make animal sex with beautiful ladies, safely and secretly. Because, secrecy is important to me too. I like to make sex with wife in front of husband too. So, any lady whether married/unmarried, widows, divorced & unsatisfied looking for secret sex and also guys like to see their wife getting fucked by a stranger may contact me at rahasian69@yahoo.com. I am available at Chennai 24×7 hours. I am a secret love maker not male prostitute.
rangila

DIDI KO JORU BANAYA

Post by rangila »

DIDI KO JORU BANAYA

I caught my older sister Mithali Didi on a Sunday afternoon in her marital bed that she had shared with my angel Jijja. Rohit Jija was away, it was his business trip. He left early on a Monday morning and returned four days later. The trip of Jijju meant that Mithali Didi was free to live her life in any manner she chose.
Unfortunately for my Mithali Didi, my mother needed some money and she sent me to ask Mithali Didi to lend us that money. This led to me discovering her secret life which we had no idea about. As I went into her house, I saw my sister straddling Anil Bhaiya’s cock(Anil Bhaiya is Jijja’s best friend). I stared at her nakedness. Even now I can vividly recall the milkwhite petite sexy body of my sister, bouncing on Anil Bhaiya’s cock which was glistening with Didi’s cunt juices as her perfect rounded asscheeks rose and fell in a rythm. I could see her puckered asshole as she fucked Jijju’s best friend.
I still remember the look of rapture on my sister’s face. Then she saw me. Her expression said it all; she loved riding up and down on that cock. I can still picture the way Anil’s cock, as it slapped back against his belly as Mithali Didi rose to her feet.
“What Mithali, no!” Anil protested. But Mithali Didi’s naked body blocked his view and he hadn’t seen me. “Get back and ride my cock, you bitch!,” he insisted before he noticed me in the doorway. “Shit! Ashu, when did you come?” he blurted like a fool.
I still grow aroused when I picture Mithali Didi ’s shaven cunt, wet with sweat and cockjuice. I would find so exciting when later I blackmailed her into fucking her and she and I became lovers. The shape of her legs; her breasts; her hair, loose and flowing that afternoon are still clear in my memory.
“Oh God… Ashu! What..hat you want….what are you doing here? …” “I think I should be asking the questions. What is Anil Bhaiya doing in Jijja’s bed? Why are you fucking him like a whore? And Anil Bhaiya, you used to call her “Mithali Didi” and now what is this? Is a brother like you in bed with sister?” I asked and my voice was trembling. Mithali Didi put one hand across her breasts and Anil Bhaiya picked his pants and rushed out without a word.
“Forgive me Ashu! I love Anil. Your Jijju is always away, leaving me hungry for love. I know your jiju is a womaniser. Then why should I not live my own life? After all I am a young woman who has her needs”
Then suddenly I went close to her and placed my hand on her shoulders and pulled her to my body. I kissed her lips and ran my hands all over her naked back and buttocks. She kissed me back on my lips and clung to me.” Didi, it is not love but lust! What you need is a good hard cock in your choot. Anil is a bastard who will tell everyone that her has fucked you and Jijju will divorce you the day he finds out. There is another cock you can have without putting your married life into danger. You can feel that cock touching your pussy right now.” Mithali Didi went on kising me.”Yes Ashu. I have thought about making you my lover but our relationship told me not to think in a sexual way about my brother. But now I know different. I see you as a man and not as my brother. Will you be my lover Ashu Bhaiya?”
I knew from then onwards, my life was going to change forever. Now let me tell you I am Ashu Khanna, aged 19 years, selling computers. I am 5 feet 11 inches tall, fair, well built man with curly black hair. I have a thick 8 inch cock which I have used by fucking my girlfriends. My mother Radha Devi is 43 years old and my father died in an accident to years ago. Mithali Didi is older to me by three years and is married to Rohit Arora who sells motor parts and is sales manager in a big company. Mithali Didi is a sex bomb. She is 5 feet 3 inches tall, nice boobs and a round ass. She loves fucking. Here was my sister naked before me whom I had caught fucking her husband’s friend. My own sister was offering to be my lover!!! She was real hot as she was hugging me and then her hand caught my cock.
Her grey black eyes told me my sister was a hot whore for my cock. I tried to forget that she was my sister. I kissed her lips and cupped her breasts.Soon she was begging me to take her, to fuck her on her husband’s bed. She undressed me and my cock was bursting with lust. I kissed every inch of her body and she was writhing and groaning beneath me.” Fuck me Ashu! I cant wait…My cunt is burning….fill it with your cock Ashu! Your horny Mithali Didi is yours to fuck now! Put that fat cock in your sister’s choot…Yes I love calling it my choot(cunt0…My choot is waiting for my Bhaiya’s lund(cock)….Chod mere Bhai!(fuck me brother)”
I jabbed into her cunt with my cock. Naked dance of depravity had started into which we continued to sink deeper and deeper. As we continued fucking like rabbits and she was moaning and groaning for me to fuck her harder and deeper. When we came, it was a volcano of cum. She was humping her ass up to meet my cock thrusts and I was sweating like a pig as I came in her choot.
That was just the beginning. I continued my affair with my sister for two years in which she became pregnant with my child. She bore a beautiful daughter whom we named Ashi. Ashi looked exactly like me and this resemblence made Rohit jiju to suspect our incestuous relations. I moved away from my relation with my sister and got married to Meena, a gorgeous doll. But Mithali Didi was always on my mind. I would fuck my wife but in my mind would be my darling Didi. I could never be separated from Mithali Didi. My life with Meena became tense. Mithali Didi’s relations with Rohit jijju too broke up when he caught me fucking her in my own bed. Rohit divorced her.
My life became all the more difficult as Mithali Didi came to live with us. Once, while I was fucking my wife, I blurted out absent mindedly,” Didi, you are the best fuck of my life.” My eyes were closed at that time and my wife was shocked at my words.” So you are a sisterfucker! I could smell your lust for your sister, you bastard! You are worse than a beast, Ashu!!” That was the start of my break up. Mithali Didi did her best to avoid my divorce and took up a job and began living in a distanttown. She took Ashi with her. But Meena still wanted me to divorce and we ended up divorced.
I couldn’t get the picture of my sister out of my mind. I was sexually aroused all the time when my Mithali Didi was away from me. Deep in my mind, I desired my Mithali Didi. I told my mother that I was going out of town to start a new business and next thing I remember was knocking at my Mithali Didi’s door. It was dark when I reached her house. I knocked again, firmly this time. Eventually my sister opened the door. “Ashu, my brother? I can’t believe my eyes, darling! I heard about you and Meena. I am so sorry for you! Come in Bhaiya, please come in.” she hugged me. “I’ve been waiting for you for ages brother. I…miss you” I heard her voice break. My heart broke seeing her in tears.
“I have come to you Didi, to be your lover. We wont tell the world that we are sister and brother. Tell them that I am your husband who has come back to you. Didi, we love each other and nothing else matters. I am going to be your husband, father of our Ashi. I will love you and fuck you like my wife.” I kissed her on lips and said,” Be my wife Didi! Be Mrs Ashu Khanna” The effect of my words was immediate. I saw her face brighten. Her shoulders lifted, and there was a smile on her face. “Thank you, Mr Khanna, I would be happiest woman to be your wife..my Bhaiya’s wife!!!!” she murmured
“The rights and wrongs don’t matter, Mithali Didi. What maters is that Ashi gets her father and my sister gets her husband who makes love to her like a hot wife who needs hot fuck…” I was saying and feeling a little awkward.
” Take me Ashu, my brother! Take me as your wife. Our daugher Ashi is asleep. You make love to me as we have never done. Treat me like you treat a wife and not a sister!” I carried her in my arms and laid her on the bed. Clothes flew away in no time. I was kissing her nipples and running my hands over her naked body. I was reckless and wanted to fuck her madly.
I knelt between my sister’s thighs and smelt. I could smell her scent, the scent of Mithali Didi that invoked so many memories. My cock stiffened quickly. “Ashu, my brother, kiss me there, kiss your sister’s choot…this sister choot is dying to envelope your lund….Dont you love being a sisterfucker?” She croaked.
“God you’re as beautiful as ever didi, I love your mound, your choot, I love to be a sisterfucker, for you~!” I whispered then. “And I love you.”
“Kiss me, Ashu, my brother, my lover…my husband..kiss my choot,” she cried. “Show me how much you love me. Kiss me and then…fuck me!!!”
I was pushing my mouth to her wet cunt. Each of us groaning and whispering words of love as I kissed my sister’s cunt hungrily. Mithali Didi growled eager to have my tongue in her sister pussy.
Mithali Didi was panting in the frenzy of lust. “I want to suck your lund too…Brother give me your banana…give your hungry sister your banana to eat Ashu!!” She sighed when my erection sprang eagerly before her trembling lips. “Oh, God, its so lovely!!! I want it brother!” she groaned, staring at the stiffness. “You’re hard already. So long and hard… Fuck me…Fuck your sister/wife!!. Do it now.”
We did not spend long in foreplay other than that brief, hot kiss on my cock. I bent over my naked Didi. I savoured the sight of my glorious sister. I groaned, my eyes roving over every part of her. Her lipstick was smudged after our incestuous kiss. “Mithali Didi what do you want? Do you want my lund in your choot?,” I asked just to make her shameless as before as I stroked my cock.
“Don’t…. sisterfucker!!,” she panted, her eyes bright with desire. “Come and stick it into my choot. Quickly, I want your lund inside my choot. I want to feel your lund moving inside my hot choot!”
I fell onto the bed next to Mithali Didi. “On top of me,” I growled. “You ride me. I want to suck your tits while you fuck me with your loving choot, Didi!”
Mithali Didi climbed across my lap and straddled me. She reached down to hold my cock upright. Her breasts looked delicious to me as ever.
“Beautiful,” I sighed. “Oh, Didi… You’re so beautiful. So sexy!”
“You’re beautiful too, my brother” Mithali Didi moaned. “I’m so glad you came back to your sister. Now, fuck me…fuck your sister, Ashu, behnchod(sisterfucker)!!” Mithali Didi rubbed the head of my cock against her choot. “Now, let me slide down over your lund Bhaiya…” She gasped as the bulb penetrated her twat. “That’s lovely, bhaiya,” she murmured and pressed her face against my shoulder.
I sighed in response as I experienced that hot grip of her body as she took more and more of my cock. She was wet, obviously aroused with the anticipation long before we’d fucked. I could plainly hear the sound of my cock going into her choot.
“Yes, Ashu, my baby brother,” she moaned. “Fill me with it. It feels nice and brotherly as you fuck your dirty sister.” I couldn’t reply since I had two generous breasts and was sucking her nipples. Mithali Didi lifted her jugs and forced them against my face. I continued using my hands to clasp her lovely buttocks, helping her up and down on my cock. “Suck my tits behnchod Ashu,” she panted. “Yes, that’s good, suck them. Suck hard on your Didi’s tits, Ashu!!!.”
Mithali Didi mashed her breasts into my face as she used my cock in her wild cunt. I could feel the urgency of my climax rising.
Just as I was about to cum, my sister must have sensed my coming orgasm. She barked, “From behind, brother…Like a bitch….I want you to fuck me like a bitch!!!” she ordered and got off my cock. “Come on, behnchod, I want you to fuck me from behind…. fuck your sister/wife like a bitch!!!” she barked and wiggled her ass in invitation. “Grab my hips and put your lund back in my choot. Give your sister a really good fuck.”
“You’re bad, Didi!!! You are a bad horny whore, Mithali Didi…But your behnchod Bhai loves you…I love your ass…your choot…Ohhh God, I cant wait to get my cock in your cunt!” I grinned, and moved quickly to obey my darling sister.
“That’s the way,” Mithali Didi sighed as I sank my cock deep again. Her breasts swung heavily. “Cup my tits and fuck me, brother.” She was as filthy as I had planned to make her. I loved to hear my sister talk dity.
Mithali Didi groaned and moaned as we fucked. We weren’t making love, we were fucking. I was fucking her without mercy. Perhaps I was punishing her…for having fucked Anil bhaiya. That had given me chance to fuck her, but I was punishing her all the same.
But she loved my brutal fucking. The harder I rammed into her; the tighter my grip on her hips and breasts; the closer she was coming to her climax. That moment wasn’t long in the coming.
“You bastard,” Mithali Didi moaned ”You’re going to make me come. Your lovely cock is going to make me come…” Her hair hung loose, and she began a low moan that showed her coming orgasm. All I could do was hold Mithali Didi ’s waist and slam my cock into her cunt with vigorous strokes; an act that brought a loud wail of delight from my newfound wife.
“Do it, squeeze my lund with your choot!! fuck me sister…milk my cock!” I grunted. “Do it, you bitch,” my voice was a groan.
Mithali Didi shouted back at me. “I’m..cumming….Ashu……I am cumming. It’s so big… Oh fuck…”
She was trembling and I was forced to hold her with my arms tight around her waist. In that position, my cock buried deep inside her, I let go and my cock errupted violently in her cunt.
I can only dimly recollect my sister’s sighs as our climax subsided.
“Dear Didi, it was great…you are the best….no one can be like my Mithali Didi ,” I muttered, finally releasing her body.
“You really seemed to have missed me. I have missed you too brother. Will you fuck me like this forever?”
I grinned. “I missed you,” I muttered ” But from now on you are my wife. My cock needs only my Mithali Didi’s choot” She smiled and placed her one hand between her thighs making me feel the flow of my seed.
rangila

MADHOSHI MADHAVI

Post by rangila »

MADHOSHI MADHAVI

Hi folks, I am back with another story. This happened during my college days. I had just come back to Delhi and got admission in Dse.I was single and not focused on pretty much anything. I had a cousin sister (Madhavi) who was about a year younger to me. Madhavi, her bro and me used to spend a lot of time together those days. Madhavi was trying to play match maker and was constantly trying to hook me up with one of her friends.
I never liked her or any of her friends because they were extremely loud.. and just not my type. Finally, i met a friend of hers Kavya. Kavya was a typically Mallu gal – beautiful. She was working at a young age because of financial compulsions. The responsibility of running the family being on her made her mature faster than some of us. She was quiet and calm and very unlike Madhavi or her friends. So we met at Madhavi’s birthday and the customary hi’s and hello’s. We decided to meet up again. We kept meeting a few times at markets, shopping areas etc.
We ended up roaming around and never managed any conversation really. So we decided to meet at my place as my parents were out on a long trip. She came home wearing a light green salwar-kameez. She looked like an angel. Long hair and beautiful white skin. Lovely eyes and lips and an awesome ass (didnt have much of boobs). We kept talking for some time and then I told her I that I had a gift for her. She said “wow”, i coolly handed out some stuff that I had bought for her. She got real excited. She then told me that she too had a gift for me but I had to close my eyes for it. I agreed.
I was sitting on the bed and I closed my eyes waiting for her to ask me to open my eyes. I kept waiting. I could hear some rustling. She came and pecked me on my lips. Not a good kiss by any stretch of imagination but I was surprised by her boldness. I knew immediately what was going on!. We spent some time together holding and kissing and cuddling each other. I felt her body completely and that’s it. She was too innocent to do anything more. I dropped her home on my scooter. On the way back I saw Madhavi. She had a funny smile on her face.
She asked how was the date alone at home. I said fine and i said, “she did exactly like you told her”. She was shocked and didn’t say anything. I told her, “I know you asked her to kiss me.” She said “how do you know ? did she tell you?”. I said, ” I figured by the lack of her spontaniety and the smile on ur face”. She was smiling again. I offered to drop her home but she wanted to have some coffee. I invited her to my place to have coffee.
We reached my place. She looked at crumpled bed and said,” So is this where the non-spontaneous kiss happened?” I just smiled at her. She wanted to talk about it. I said, ” I wish Kavya was more like you!”. She had a puzzled look on her face. I said, ” I wish Kavya had a mind of her own like you”. She smiled and was twirling her hair with her fingers. She then asked her,” How far did it go”. I said am still high and dry!
We started sipping on the coffee for some time and there was this terrible silence. She got up and went to the kitchen for some water. She came back and sat closer to me on the sofa. I said that next time you should give more detailed instructions it isn’t a good feeling to be left high and dry. She just sipped on her coffee. Then I said your bf is a lucky guy. She didn’t say anything. I knew she was having some trouble with the guy but i didn’t know that bad. I said sorry and pulled her close to me. I was holding her in my arms to comfort her.
I then lifter her face to see if she was crying. I saw that she had closed her eyes. I bent forward and kissed her on her lips. I took her lower lips and sucked on it. Her passiveness was a form of acceptance. I whispered in her ears that she was gorgeous. She smiled and asked more than kavya? I said there is no comparison. She opened her eyes and smile. We kissed again for a long time. She was wearing a red top and jeans. The red looked awesome on her dusky skin. I caressed her hands as we kissed. I slipped my hands inside her top and caressed her back.
I soon found the bra and unhooked it. I cupped her breasts with my palm and caressed it. She moaned. She then broke free. I thought this is it and it will be over. She got up and went into the wash-room. I was cursing my luck on being left high and dry second time in a day. I heard her calling me out. I went to the bedroom to see her lying in the bed. Covered herself with the quilt. I could just see her face which just had a big twinkle in her eyes. I got into bed and entered to quilt. She was completely naked inside. i quickly undressed. We were inside the quilt completely naked.
We hugged and let our bodies feel each other. It was heavenly. Between the hard breathing from both of us her moans were being lost. I grabbed her ass and I said I have been wanting to have this for a long time. All she could say was, ” All yours”. I pulled out the quilt and wanted to see her. In the low light of the room her dusky body seemed to glisten like gold. Her nipples were aroused and hard. I spent some time admiring her. She liked the way I was looking at her body. I kissed her again. I kissed her all along her neck line and reached her shoulder. I kissed her all over her shoulder.
She was enjoying it. I kissed her in between her boobs. I kissed the base of her boobs. I ran the tip of my tongue in circles around her boobs. Teasing the nipple. Waiting for the nipple to be hard. She was getting aroused. She grabbed my dick and squeezed. i continued teasing her nipple. She begged me to suck it. I blew on it and when she least expected it i took it in my mouth and rolled my tongue over it. She screamed with pleasure. I sucked it till it was sore – till the black nipple almost turned red. As I moved my attention to the other nipple i placed my hand on her pussy and started playing.
She was wet like a dam. (she obviously had been fucked before and knew it all). I pushed my middle finger into her pussy and she screamed again. I looked into her eyes and said, ” this is going to be the best fuck of your life babe”. I continued to suck her nipple and finger fuck her pussy till she had an orgasm. She came beautifully. Jerking around uncontrollably and screaming my name like she was going to die. I let her settle down. I moved my head to be along her legs. Incidentally, my legs were close to her face. I kissed her all along her legs. She was over the first orgasm and ready for more. As I was kissing her legs, my dick was banging her ribs.
She grabbed it and played with it. Stroking it, jerking it. She touched my balls and ran her long nails on the side of balls. I was in heaven. I screamed in pleasure. She just realized that she found my spot. She continued to play. I was kissing her legs and reached her thighs. I gently bit her on the thigh. I said i going to leave my mark here. I gave her a love bite on her thigh. I big one at that. She was busy playing with my dick. I spread her legs and placed my mouth on her pussy. She squeezed. Almost at the same time she bent and took my dick in her mouth. Voila…. 69.
We continued like that for some time. I could feel the wetness rising. I bit her pussy a little. She was about to cum again. She let go of my dick because she wanted to enjoy her orgasm. I made myself comfortable on her pussy. I place my feet on her boobs and pressed her nipple between my toes. She screamed again. I sucked her some more. I took her clit in my mouth and sucked it hard. She didn’t react. I figured her g spot was her cunt. So I focused on her cunt and she was screaming again. In no time she came again. This orgasm was bigger than the first… and also louder.. and with some profanities.
She was tired. She got up to drink some water. She walked naked to kitchen to have some water. i went behind her and held her from behind. She thrust out her ass. I reached her pussy from behind. My dick was hard and wet and shining. I pushed my dick in. She was in pleasure again. She was standing and was holding the kitchen counter. I kept fucking her. I drew my cock out and tried going anal. But she wouldn’t listen. She couldn’t stand any longer. She went and lay down on the bed. I literally pounced on her. With on stroke my dick was in her pussy.
Her legs wrapped around me. I just kept driving into her – not thrusting just driving and grinding into her. She was in great pleasure and so was I. We stayed like that for some time. And then the animal in my took over. The next few minutes were an almost black-out. Blinded by passion and lust. I kept pumping her and ever time I moved in she would thrust her hips. It was amazing. We were fucking like wild animals and making noises like wilder animals. I kissed her full and pinched her nipples real hard. She was creaming in pleasure and pain. Finally, we both exploded.
Me inside her pussy and she on my cock. We exploded and fell. It was a great orgasm. She quickly got dressed and I dropped her home. That was the first time I fucked her. That was about 18 years ago. She got married about 10 years back. Our fucking never stopped. She now has two kids and one kid looks a lot like me. I suspect it but she never tells me. She now lives in Europe. We meet about a couple of times a year and have fun without fail.