Hot Incest Erotica

rangila

Re: Hot Incest Erotica

Post by rangila »

My Mommy Big Ass Exposed

Hello everyone, this is Rajiv, 19 years old I have a story of my mother Raji. My mother is a typical Indian housewife 39 years old, light brown in color, nice pair of breasts covered by her 38inch bra and a massive breathtaking big ass. There is much of her panties at home as she rarely wears them and some of them are tagged 100cms while some are 105cms. Guess the later set of panties was brought in bigger size due to her ever growing ass globes.
My father works for a private company and we lead a peace full life in quiet remote area. My sexual desires for my mom started when I was at my early 18’s , I do not remember since what incident I fell for my mom but over the past few years I am left alone thinking of how she would look like in various stages of nudity. My mom’s shaking butts were a nice fuel to make me cum more whenever I masturbated those pair of soft fleshy and heavy meats had many eyes glued to them where ever my mom went.
It was in my 12th grade that I came across many incest friends online, many would say how they used their door holes to watch their mother’s bath. How they spy on her dressing and how their mothers shaved their pussy. I knew i was very unlucky to live in a house with no door holes and I was not able t help but hear their stories. My first chance of watching mom nude came when I was doing my engineering. I usually sleep late in my room, in the third floor and mom was used to getting up very early and going for a very long, tiresome walk.
One day for now reason I woke up early around 5 am and was looking through the window in half sleep then I had to rub my eyes and get closer to the window to see my mom walk on the next street, the impact of her walk on her ass was evident even from such long distance, the bright street lights allowed me to see how her ass giggles when she walks real fast. Suddenly to my amazement mom stopped walking and looked on either sides then after a brief pause she went quickly disappeared into the bushes.
I did not understand this act our area has a lot of places with bushes where poor people come in the morning for a pee and shit of my mom had a urgent sense to pee that she was not able to resist but get the help of some bushes. I thought I would have been a real great sight had mom split out her pee in the corner of the road, giving a glance of her body to me. The very simple fact that my mom was peeing in the open made my cock hard. I waited for her to some out of the bushes; she took a lot of time for a pee, had I lost her?
Has she resumed her walk on the other side and I had my eyes fixed there for around fifteen minutes when I saw her appearing. She had her legs spread as she walked, her hands were inside her saree and it looked look like she was correcting her panties. What a sexy pose, I had my hand in my tool and had an instant coming as days went by, this scene was my object of masturbation, I imagined how my mom would lift her saree in the open to split out her golden waters after a week or so, I again caught my mom doing the same act.
My mom is used to pee in the open? I thought I should see her ass when she pees one day for sure from that day, I was used to getting up early and often i see my mom disappearing into the bushes for an urgent pee within a couple of weeks I have decided to go for a walk every morning, hopefully follow mom without her knowledge and take a peek at her pee style. Next morning I got up early and waited for my mom to start walking after a minute or so I started my journey behind her, there were not many people on the roads.
I tried to keep a distance behind her, the street lights gave me an erotic view of her ass globes shaking in perfect rhythm. I wondered how her twin butts had an harmony of shake as she walked. My heart was racing as she came near the usual place where she used to hide up herself into the bushes, only to be disappointed she did not even pause her walk there and headed straight. I would not give up too soon I wanted a sight of her pee badly, I decided to follow her every day.
I was not made to wait long, the very next day, as I was some twenty yards behind her, she paused her walk as she neared the bushes. She then looked around to see if anyone was on sight, but i was in darkness so she did not spot me when she went inside, I tip toed in to the bushes in the same way she had gone. Inside the bushes there was quite a lot of free space, a small vacant space. The space was guarded from the roads by the big bushes on either side and a house on the other side.
There was little light but I spotted my mom standing on the other side of the ground facing the wall of the house. I did not understand what she was actually doing. I took very nice place behind a bush hidden from all possible views. To my astonishment my mom’s side became suddenly bright as the side lights of the house were switched on. Mom was looking over the house as if expecting someone what is she looking for?, what is she doing? I did not have to wait long for my answer.
I saw a young boy, may be a little younger than me jump out of the walls of the house. He was wearing a shirt and a little shorts. Was my mom a slut, was she having an affair with a young boy, that too in the open? As I was feeling shocked, mom went straight to him and they started hugging each other, I had the view from the back side. The boy was a little short than mom and so she had to bend her legs a little to reach his lips. Then followed a long lip lock, both of them were tightly hugged and my mom almost lifted him out of the ground.
Then the boy started working on her breasts, his hands were all over her body and his face was buried in between her huge blouse his thrust over my mom was so high that she eventually sat back on the ground and the boy was in between her legs which were now spread wide. Mom told his something and the boy started removing his shorts and underwear, mom mean while was removing the buttons of her blouse ,the boy then came hard over her pushing her and her was lying above her now they were licking each other crazy before mom pushed him and came to a sitting position.
I was able to see a part of her naked breasts as they shone brightly in the streetlight. Then both of them got up and worked their way to the wall of the house, my lifted her saree, removing her panties giving me a compete view of her huge ass cheeks. My mom lent over the wall, standing very close to it with her hands holding the inner walls for support, hence coming in a doggy position. The boy positioned himself behind her, I thought he was trying to find her glorious pussy hole. Then their bodies started to move in a rhythmic manner, there were lot of conversations between them but I was not able to hear it clearly.
I almost came on my pants when my mom raised her legs very high so as to allow access to his more of his meat inside her. They did not last too long, i thought they had a mutual cum. Both of them collapsed on the ground one over the other. It was a very erotic position to watch, my mom’s inner thighs and her black panties brought down to her knees were clearly visible. She had one leg wide on the ground and another in mid air, and the boy was in between them.
Both of them were aware of their surroundings, constantly looking away and were concerned if someone was around. The boy then got up and leaned on the other side opposite to my mom as if showing his cock to an hungry slut, sure my mom was behaving like one the way she took his cock in her pussy, and the way she presented herself to him, it looked like she would do anything for some cum. My mom got up and pulled her panties inside, she eventually went on her knees and bend over to the boy’s cock, he caught her head and guided her mouth to his shaft and it was like a routine job for the two.
Mom’s blow started to grow faster as the boy leaned back and I was able to see her mouth pumping over his shaft. I could say the boy came very hard by his reactions, both of them got up and they were dressing up quickly. Then they were talking for some time before he made his way to his house jumping over the wall. Mom resumed adjusting her saree, the way she corrected her blouse over her breasts was so erotic. I stayed there for a while and resumed my walk towards my house after sometime.
Back home I was just not able to stop but think of my mom’s slutty actions with an young boy at least half her age, I always fantasized my mom to be a cheap slut. But I did not even guess she would be one in real life. I thought my own plans to taste her flesh. I even made some dialogues and remembered them; yes I wanted to blackmail her to giving her slut hole to my cock. My mom was very normal that day, she went through her usual works and cleaning, cooking, washing clothes and she was just any other housewife,
One would not say she was a cock loving bitch from her innocent face. I had my plans and actions well prepared before I approached her. I was not able to wail long, I decided I would go for my slut the very next day afternoon. It all started when my mom called for lunch, I was on a holiday and I was sure I would be alone till night with mom until dad comes from office before we started eating, I began the conversation with a shaky afraid voice,”mom, how is your morning walk feeling?
She replied in a cool way nice dear, but feeling a bit cold these days, dad told me you have started walking day before yesterday, it’s a good thing I pounced on the occasion “so you do make some things to make yourself hot, I mean warm’ is that not it mom? I could see a sense of horror run through her eyes for a movement, what is she was caught, seemed to be on her mind. She replied that she has to bear with the cold in a very weak voice. I straightly came into the topic,
I think you also look for the help of some young boys to get your needs in place”. She was shocked and her reactions gave me the confidence that I can get her mouth to taste my cock too. What are you talking about? her voice was very much broken I saw you mom. do not try act smart, I saw in the bushes. How could you?, I mean. He was of my age, and what if dad comes to know about this, it is not good for our family that the mother is a free prostitute tears flew down her eyes, she did not speak anything, there was silence for some time before she covered her face with her hands and cried.
She started pleading me not to make the matter known to dad and it would ruin the family. I told her I needed something in return. She instantly pounced on me that I was trying to blackmail her and she was getting used by her won son,“so. You want money from your mom ehh?”, she said, I replied money is not my need. She asked to say what I want and get everything over as soon as possible. I proceeded by placing my hands over her big butts and giving them a nice press. She pushed my hands and yelled, what are you doing, you speak as if you are a nice boy worried about dad and you act cheap.
I reacted by holding her hands, I told her I have pictures of her with the boy, and it would be posted on net, she would be a public slut then. She started weeping, she was saying something but it was not at all clear as her words came along with her tears. I said it would be between us and no one would know, I also told her I wanted to see her naked and feel her body parts but I wont fuck her without her permission. There was of response from her side, her face was hung down and tears were rolling to the floor, I lifted her face and commanded for a reply.
She nodded her head, and I instantly stood up and hugged her, my hands were all over her body, she was crying still un till I kissed her on her lips. She was trying to push me away but I was stronger, she also kept her lips closed so I had to move my mouth over her face and necks. This made her cry stronger but her pushes eventually eased. I lowered my face to her breasts and planted my hungry mouth on them, at the same time I started removing her blouse hooks. She pushed me harder and I fell over the chair.
I reacted aggressive, a slap fell on her face and she weep loudly, but only un till I slapped her again. I asked her to follow me to the bedroom. She quietly came behind me to the room. I sat on the corner of the bed and asked to stand before me. Then i asked her to remove the pallu of her saree and come closer to me. The very next moment. moms big breasts were millimeters ahead of me. Her blouse was at its extreme limit like an elastic because of her double.
I asked to remove the blouse also, she removed the first two buttons with hesitation, she than asked me to lock the front door and come as soon as soon as I arrived she had her blouse on the floor and she wore no bra, she had her hands covering her breasts partially. I asked her to come closer which she did, I then asked her to take her hands away. She showed no signs of movement, so I had to place my hands on her wrists and spread them. This gave my eyes a close view of her massive breasts, they were white in color with a big round nipple, and she also had thin hairs near her nipples.
I clung on to her burying my face on her flesh and hugged her tightly, she tried to resist but of no use. I was so much exited that I pushed her back, standing up from the bed, with my face on her boobs and she hit the wall behind. We were now standing with me bended a little kissing her boobs, I eventually lifted her up as I licked her and when I was finished her chest was full of my saliva. I then went back to sit on the bed, she was still leaning to the wall. I asked to come near me and show her pussy, which she did after
I let out a yell, she came near me and started lifting her saree, rolling her panties down. I could not help but slid my hands inside the back of her saree, holding her ass and pulling her towards me. The thrust was so heavy that she fell on the bed over me with my mouth sucking her pussy. I was not able to see anything, my face was covered by her saree, and I did not know how I breathed. I did this for some time and i went for her big ass cheeks. I got my face out of her saree and I pushed her on to the bed and lay over her with my face on her ass.
I lifted her saree and started licking them. I just started doing this when the bell rang. We both were freeze for a movement, mom quickly pushed me away, pulling her saree along with her panties. She asked me not to stay simply and check who was at the door, as she started wearing her blouse. I was a bit shivering as I went to the hall and opened the door, it was our neighbor who came for some clarifications regarding some papers. Mom came there, and behaved normal, I was taken aback seeing how she presented as if nothing has happened.
They had some chat and the neighbor went out, mom had just closed the door and I ran for her hugging her from her back and started rubbing her pussy. Mom pushed me and pleaded me to stop. She said please go to the bedroom. I will see her man off and come there, I was waiting in the bed for a very long couple of minutes, I heard my mom lock the door and in a movement she came inside. There was complete silence throughout, mom came near me and removed her blouse and had her boobs near my face again
rangila

Re: Hot Incest Erotica

Post by rangila »

SLOW BHAIYA....SLOW

Hi readers. I am Rahul, 25, 6 feet 1inch tall and athletically built. I have been trying to read some quality incest stories on the net and to b frank, did not come across any such. So I decided to share my own incest stories with you for your reading pleasure. Hope u will all read and enjoy as this is my first post, I would love to share my most favorite incest incident that happened to me. This story is about my young cousin Susmitha.
Susmitha is my uncle’s daughter and right now she is giving her board exams. I guess she must be 18 years young, if not younger being her cousin, I have seen her since she was a kid. She was always a good looker and cute as a kid as she grew up, she started developing a great figure and she always had a lovely face to match. I always was very close to her and we used to hang out quite often. We were each other’s favorite cousins. She is a very attractive young girl and she always wears tight short t-shirts and tight capris.
Her young body’s shape was all the more visible and since she matured a couple of years ago, she started to look all the more attractive to me and I always had an eye for her and even she would come and hug me playfully and all. It happened once that we were travelling in a car at night and I was sitting in the back seat and in the middle me was my other cousin and Susmitha was sitting to the other side in the car, I was teasing her and she was trying to hit me.
I was holding her hands and while doing so, I held her hands trying to stop her from hitting me and I pushed her hands against her breasts. She then removed her hands but I continued to keep my hand on her breasts and she did not react to it much. I thought maybe she is too young to react for this but this incident made me think otherwise about her and whenever no one was there is the house, me and Susmitha used to just hold hand in hand and go on the terrace where she used to tell me her school stories etc.
Sometimes I used to hold her from behind and I used to place my palms on her belly. Whenever she used to stand beside me, I used to put my arm around her waist and used to feel her soft young body whenever I get a chance I used to pull her towards me so that her small young and supple breasts would touch me. This was going on but I was not at all sure how to actually approach her as I felt she was just too young and I was unsure of how she would react.
One day my aunt and all went to a wedding 60 kms away and Susmitha was alone at home studying as her board exams were nearing. She called from school that day and told me that her parents would be gone that evening and asked me to get her something to eat in the evening. I said fine in the evening I bought some cakes and other stuff and went to Susmitha’s home and her house is a triplex and she was studying in the third floor and servant maid told me this.
I went to the third floor and she was studying in the sofa as she saw me she got and we went to the terrace where we were eating cakes and by the time we finished it was dark already. It was very breezy and as usual I hugged her from behind and put my palms around waist and her neck was accessible for me from behind and I placed my chin on her neck. She smelled so pleasant. We were talking and I was just running my lips on her neck. I was trying my best to seduce her.
I started to lightly kiss her ears and that started to tickle her and she was trying to avoid me kissing her ears by turning her head. I was being playful and was trying to kiss her other ear as she was doing this she suddenly turned back and our lips touched. I felt so good but Susmitha did not pay any attention to this and she said come now, let’s go down. We went down and I said lets go to the bed room and you can study there. She agreed and we carried her books and both of us lay on the bed along with her books.
I was already in a mood to have her but was controlling myself. We started to talk about her exam preparation and all then I slowly moved towards her started to caress her shoulders and ears. She started to feel ticklish again and in a asked me to stop doing that. I did not stop and started to tickle her belly. This playful thing soon started in to something more as we started to roll over on the bed with her noticing and I slowly pulled her t-shirt up exposing her waist and I continued to tickle her by doing this.
I pulled her towards me and as if I was tickling her, I started to kiss her neck and her young fragrance started to take me on a high then, all of a sudden, I asked can I kiss you and she replied where? I said where do you want me to kiss you? She said nowhere” I said ooh you mean everywhere and by saying this, I started to kiss her cheeks and years. She was saying enough bhayya but I was not stopping. I was actually on the bed with my young, sexy and lovely sister and I was already hugging and kissing her.
I could not believe it then finally I turned her face towards me and said close your eyes and I will do something that u will like. She said ok and closed her eyes and already my body was so hot and I could feel my breath was so hot. I finally kissed her supple lips as I held her lips with my lips, I could feel her so young and soft lips and this was definitely her first kiss ever. I kissed her for about a minute and I asked her did you like it? She said no I said what she said I loved it.
That was it, I dragged her even closer to me and I started to kiss her lips very tight. I was holding her waist very closely. I used my tongue to suck her lower lip. It was unbelievably soft and extremely juicy. I kissed her for a very long time and then she suddenly pushed me back. I asked what happened. She said I can’t breathe bhayya and I said you don’t have to saying this I again started to kiss her very tight then my right hand moved on to her small young right breast.
I started to squeeze it from on top of her t shirt. I slowly raised her t-shirt, exposing her belly and navel then I tried to remove her t-shirt completely and then she stopped me and said no bhayya no I said its ok I will switch off the light by saying this, I got up from the bed and switched off the light. She immediately said bhayya, it’s too dark, switch on the bed light and I did so then I went near the bed again and I asked her to stand up. She did and then I removed her t-shirt over her head. She was wearing a sports bra.
Her small and still developing breasts were covered by this stylish sports bra. She was standing and I sat on the edge of the bed then I kissed her navel and also inserted my tongue in to her navel. Her body was so hot at that time and so was mine then I slowly lowered her capri. She did not react to it. So I completely removed her capri and she took it out from under her feet and then for the first time, I held her young buttocks with both my hands as she was so young, her as was very tight.
I pulled her towards me holding her ass and I started to lick her belly then I stood up as said earlier, I am 6.1 feet with broad shoulders and Susmitha was around 5.2 feet as she is very young, she is still not fully grown and she seemed very small in front of me and then I removed my shirt and my jeans. My 13 inch long broad dick was already rock hard. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was standing. I then made her to sit in my lap facing me.
Her pussy was sitting right on top of my dick and my dick could feel the heat of her young virgin cunt as she sat in my lap, I removed her sports bra exposing her small young and still not fully grown breasts and they were small but not tiny even her nipple was not grown out. Seeing then, I wanted to just eat them away. I took her right breast in to both my hand very gently and kissed it and slowly started to wrap my lips around her breast.
Susmitha’s breasts were small enough to completely take them in to my mouth and I just did that. I took her right breast completely in to my mouth and almost started to chew on it with my tongue and then is shifted to her left breast and started to suck it. When I was sucking on her young breasts, I held her tight ass and I was pulling her tightly on to my hard dick and then, for the first time in over 15 minutes she spoke. She said bhayya it paining there. She was referring to my hard dick that was hard on her sensitive vagina.
I asked her to get down from my lap and stand up. She did then I slowly removed her striped white and blue underwear as I was doing so, I observed that her underwear was already wet then I stood up and removed my underwear which was also wet with my pre-cum both of us were completely naked then for the first time, I saw her young virgin cunt then I observed that even her pubic hair was not fully grown.
She was so young and then I put my right hand on her vagina to feel it for the first time. It was so warm and her pubic hair was so soft and then I tried to find the opening of her vagina and it was hidden tightly between her soft thighs. I slowly separated her thighs with my left hand and continued to explore her virgin cunt and then I slowly tried to insert my right index finger in to her vagina then she started to moan very slowly bhayya.
I soon realized that her cunt was just too young and too tight even for my finger, let alone my long and broad dick. I started to kiss her lips very tight and squeezing her breasts and also sucking them and then I slowly went down to her navel again and started to kiss and lick her belly then I finally went further down to her virgin spot. Her cunt was so warm that I could feel it. I slowly started to kiss her pubic area first.
Then Susmitha started to moan slowly and then I went and started to gently kiss her virgin vagina. I continued to kiss her cunt as she continued to moan then I decided to explore her virginity with my tongue. I then started to lick her cunt at this point; I could literally smell her youth and virginity as I started to lick her cunt and she held my head with both her hands and moaned in pleasure. I slowly started to insert my tongue in to her vagina. She started to moan more and more as I started to insert my tongue deeper in to her cunt.
Her vagina was filled with her virgin juices which I was sucking on. Her moaning got louder as she was experiencing almost unbearable, pleasure for the first ever time in her life then, all of a sudden as I was digging deep in to her cunt with my tongue, she grabbed my hair tight and I realized a gush of fresh vaginal juice that my tongue experienced. She just experienced her first ever orgasm and she moaned with a gentle cry as it was an unreal experience for her.
I know that it was the first time that she experienced a feeling that she never even knew existed till the moment. I continued to suck her cunt almost dry of her divine orgasmic juices then I stood up and saw my little sister lying on the bed totally naked, having experienced her first ever orgasm. Her legs were still apart giving me a great view of her still virgin vagina then I looked in to her eyes and as she was looking in to mine, she had a confused look.
She was still trying to recover from her peak state of emotional pleasure then I decided that this was the right time to give her more then I removed my underwear which was already so wet with my pre cum. My dick was just a stiff rock then I pounced on to her and started to suck her lips wildly and squeezing her small breasts and soft nipples then I slowly moved my dick towards her vagina for the first time, my dick’s head felt her soft pubic hair and her cunt slit.
I was searching her vaginal entrance with my dick’s head but her cunt was just too tight and small then with the help of my hand, while sucking her boobs. I place my dick’s head directly on her cunt. I started to move my dick trying to enter her cunt and her vagina again was so warm and very wet and this lubrication helped a bit as my dick slowly started to enter her cunt as I was entering her virgin cunt, I knew that this would be a very painful experience for her.
So I was being very gentle. I tried pushing my dick very slowly in to her cunt, millimetre by millimetre. Susmitha started to moan loud aaaaah bhayya please bhayya it’s enough bhayya she moaned. I was not in a mood to obey at all. I was still pushing my dick. Now, I dick’s head entered her cunt. I looked down at my dick and realized that there was still a lot of dick that needs to go in. I was not sure if I can enter completely.
I slowly removed my dick out from her cunt and asked her do you like it? She said yaaa bhayyaa but it is paining I said I know do you want me to do it again? She said yaa but please be slow bhayyaa. I knew she is having pleasure. I sucked her nipples again and again slowly started to enter my dick in to her cunt and this time, it was a bit easier as her vagina was relaxed.
My dick’s head was inserted, and then I started to push further very gently. Susmitha was moaning with pain and pleasure bhayyya hayyya bhayyaa but she was not asking me to stop. So I kept pushing then my dick felt her virginity wall. I knew it was her hymen then I still slowly started to push my dick against her hymen as I kept pushing and as she kept moaning harder, her hymen started to give away it started to tear off.
I knew I just broke my young little sister’s virginity. I kept pushing and I looked down at my dick and to my surprise, my dick has completely been inserted in to her virgin cunt. Then I decided to go a little rough. I lifted myself basing on my palms and started to take my dick out. I almost took my dick out completely and I saw a little blood on my dick. It was from her hymen that I just broke. This gave me more pleasure and I inserted my dick again, this time, a little hard.
She almost screamed bhayya what are you doing? Please bhayaa slow but I was not in a mood to slow down. I started to thrust my big broad dick in to her young cunt. It was so tight. I knew I would cum very soon. I started to fuck her hard with stronger thrusts. Susmitha was moaning bhayyaa aahhhh enough, enough bhayya as I was fucking her virgin cunt hard, even my dick started to hurt and I realized how tight her vagina was.
I stopped and took out my dick completely. She said bhayyaa you are doing it hard, it hurts. I said ok I will do it in other way so that it won’t hurt saying this, I asked her to turn around and bend over. She did it without even saying one thing. I wanted to fuck her from behind. I wanted to experience her tight young ass too as she bent over, her young tight buttocks were tight and I could see her cunt from behind. Then I slowly started to insert my dick in to her cunt from behind as my dick’s head entered her cunt.
She said bhayyaa slow bhayyaa you said it won’t hurt but it is hurting even more and I said it will hurt only for a moment and I continued to insert my dick in slowly as Susmitha continued to moan, my dick completely entered her from behind. I held both her hand behind her back with my left hand and I held her hair with my right hand. She was in such a helpless situation. She had no other choice to take a good hard fuck from me and then I started to fuck her hard from behind as I neared my orgasm. I pushed my dick in to her young cunt the hardest for one last time and my little sister
Susmitha literally screamed out loud and I took my dick out of her vagina and my cum was all over her tight ass. I had a lot of cum on her back. All this cum was reserved for my little sister Susmitha from so long then I slowly took my dick out and wiped off the cum on her back with a napkin. She just collapsed on the bed. I took my cloths and went to the bathroom to clean myself. I came out after 5 minutes and saw that Susmitha was still lying on the bed naked and motion less and then I went and laid beside her and hugged her and asked did you like it and she just said mm bhayyya and that was how I fucked my little young sexy sister and took away her virginity.
rangila

Fucked My Innocent Radha Bhabhi

Post by rangila »

Fucked My Innocent Radha Bhabhi

Hi IE(INDIAN EROTICA) readers this is Ram and this story is about how I went into a sexual relationship with my mother like innocent Bhabhi, Radha. We are two brothers Murli and I and I was younger and around 18 years old my brother Murli was married to Radha Bhabhi. She was hot and sexy female from Pune. She was homely but no one would stop staring at her beautiful body.
She had huge busty boobs and lean waist and bulgy round ass. She was tall enough and also had long black hair. She was very down to earth and innocent and her face was so cute and also sexy. She was so beautiful when she smiled. My brother and Radha Bhabhi were living in Mumbai and me and my parents in Nasik as my brother was a stock broker.
We used to meet once or twice every month and I used to consider Radha Bhabhi as my mom. She was also very emotional with me and called Ram Beta. I never in my life thought that I would see my Radha Bhabhi in sexual manner until one day. The day came when I was 18 years old and had to join college in Mumbai and I moved to my brother’s apartment in Mumbai.
By that time Radha Bhabhi was around 26 years old but still called me beta. So it happened that some of my friends dropped me in Mumbai in their car. So I got down at the apartment gate and my friends were about to leave and they told me something which ignited the fire inside me. My friends told me that since now I am going to live with my Brother and Bhabhi.
They asked me to fuck my bhabhi whenever my brother was away. I was shocked at what they said because I never thought of her like that and more over she was like a mother to me. So I told them what crap you guys are talking. They told me that they know about Radha Bhabhi as they have seen her some time or the other and she is the hottest looking female on can ever get, so they asked me to take a chance sometime and fuck her.
I scolded them as they were talking very badly about my Radha Bhabhi like how huge her boobs were and how her saree sticks to her huge ass and other crap. So after that they left and I directly went to my brothers flat it was around noon and Radha Bhabhi opened the door and welcomed me inside. My friend’s words took a spell on me and right from that moment I was checking her out. She was smiling and said,
Hello Ram Beta how are you saying that she hugged me tightly. I was so uncontrollable at that moment coz I was seeing her as a hot lady more than my Bhabhi. Now she is hugging me. I was carried away by the spell and I too hugged her tightly and her warm huge boobs pressed inside my chest softly and I laid my hands over her ass unknowingly.
She did not mind and I was so close in smooching her in passion but suddenly recollected the mother sentiment and stopped but Radha Bhabhi was so innocent she was still hugging and looking in my eyes and said how was your journey I said it was fine then she asked me where were my friends I said they left. She said I should have invited them inside for juice.
I thought in mind that they would only prefer her and nothing else if they come inside her house then I said its ok don’t worry they got some other work to do then I met my brother at night that came back from office and masturbated thrice before I went to sleep. But still my mind was somewhere in between a hot and sexy figured female and a mother like bhabhi but not for long as everyday my brother left early in the morning and came back at night.
I had huge time gap to enjoy her beauty visually and like while she came out of the bathroom in towel I used to peep and try to have a good look at her wet hair neck and tightly packed boobs inside the towel and her thighs and legs which were in solid shape. I used to touch her here and there during the daily house chores, pretending as if I’m helping her and sometimes.
I used to adjust her hair while she was cooking as she can’t touch her hair while cooking as her hands were oily kind stuff. I used to draw her hair from her cheeks till her neck. I used to watch her cooking over her shoulder watching her sweaty cleavage. Sometimes I used to rest my hands on her shoulders and smelled her neck. It was such a wonderful feeling and slowly my mind moved away from mother sentiment to a sexy hot female.
She never minded while I moved around her and we also watched TV while holding hands together which itself gave me full erection multiple times. I was feeling jealous on my brother and tried to listens their bedroom sounds at night but I realized that my brother used fuck her only on Sundays when he got time and other days Radha Bhabhi’s sexiness and beauty was wasted except for me to perceive it.
She was so innocent that sometimes she came to my bed to wake me up directly from the bathroom in tightly wrapped wet towel. Many times, I was just short about to pull her into my bed to fuck her with my strong morning erection, but I could not dare to do it. I wanted a very strong emotion and reason behind doing it, because the attraction was only from one side.
She never thought about me in that manner. Moreover she used call me Ram beta and all and so how to proceed? I was the only question. My brother did not even have the slightest idea of what was running in my mind as I was waiting for a chance, I got in touch with my friends in Nasik they asked me about Radha bhabhi and how I was enjoying her and I told nothing to them, but inside my mind I wondered how true they were about my Radha Bhabhi.
So it was my birthday in 2 weeks so they told me that they would send me a present. So I gave them my full address. That was it. Those motherfuckers went online and ordered Playboy magazines with my name giving our Mumbai address. This indirectly helped me out. Radha Bhabhi checked the mails everyday and found out the Playboy magazines and directly reported the matter to my Brother.
My brother Murli was furious and scolded me very badly that day even my Bhabhi was little angry on me. She told me that am not good stuff to read. She was innocent even while scolding then I called my friends and scolded them good but it was already late, because they told me that they already ordered some other Porn DVD’s which will be delivered on my Birthday and cannot be stopped.
I was totally fucked again my bhabhi found out the DVD’s and reported it to my brother. This time my Bro kicked the shit out of me on my Birthday. He slapped me and also punched me for my friends prank on me. I did not have chance to explain since it had my name and address. I was 18 years old and not a full man enough and still dependent. I was crying like a child that morning and my brother left to office and I was in my room.
My parents called me but I did not want to talk to them so Radha bhabhi spoke but didn’t tell the issues I did. She found out that it was my birthday then she came into my room. I was calm and silent. She was so hot in that red silk saree that day and even sexier as she was little angry. She sat beside me and wished me Happy Birthday. I said thank you then she asked why I need all those nasty stuff like playboy magazines and Porn DVD’s.
I wanted to tell her that it was not my mistake but my friends played a prank on me but I lied and I told her that since I was growing to be adult, I felt to see naked female body and also to sound myself correct I told her it’s the part of nature then she told me that it’s bad and since I got beatings will I stop doing this. I told her No and she was shocked, she said Ram beta that’s wrong, your brother slapped you because this is wrong and may lead to other bad habits in future.
You should not get into this kind stuff and I did not accept. I told her no one can stop me and since bro hit me, I will surely do all kind bad activities from now. She was pleading me not to get angry in very innocent manner. I was not convinced by her. Then she asked me something. She asked me what do I want to stop getting angry and not get into such activities.
I told her that it’s very simple, that I wanted to see women naked and that’s why I wanted the porn DVD’s back. She was thinking for a while then she made an offer very innocently and out of pure love which a mother has on her child. She told me that she will not give me the DVD’s but will make my wish come true since it is my Birthday as you all guessed, even I guessed it right.
She said she will go nude in front of me for me to watch and give up the DVD’s and what a wonderful offer that was those fucking DVD’s didn’t mean shit to me. I was getting a live shoe with my sexy Radha Bhabhi whom I fantasized and masturbated since three months. I accepted her offer in awe and she stood up and locked the door. She was very emotional and also shy and also innocent. She was blinking more frequently than normal.
She set her eyes on me and he walked near my bed and first she let loose her long hair then she dropped her pallu. She then removed her blouse and un wrapped her silk red saree which was on the floor now just beside her blouse. She was standing just in bra and panty in front of me. She looked away from me and asked whether it was enough. I was shivering and so was she.
I said No and I said I wanted to see full nakedness then she smiled and tried to unhook her bra but she was not able to reach it then she asked me to help her as I approached close to Radha bhabhi standing in bra which was holding her busty boobs trying to jump out and her tight panty forming a camel toe at her pussy junction, sweet smell of her skin made my dick raise to unexpected size.
I was having full on hard erection I went to her and slowly wiped the hair to aside to her back and her unhooked her bra and dropped it on to the floor. Now Radha Bhabhi was holding her huge boobs in her hands and didn’t try to drop her panties, indirectly asking me to pull them down. I was standing to her back so I slowly pulled her panties down revealing her solid round ass cheeks.
Then I tried to grab her ass with my hands, but she pushed me onto my bed and moved little far, still holding her boobs in her hands. She said Ram beta, don’t touch me. It’s wrong I am like your mother. I am showing my naked body to you only to stop you from getting spoiled by other diversions as a Bhabhi that’s my responsibility to keep my child, Dewar safe from all bad habits and so look at me.
I am still young and also look better than all those dirty pictures you want to see saying that she removed her hands from her boobs and it was a scene to watch. Her huge busty boobs were hanging like ripe mangoes with pointed long and erect nipple. She had lean waist and huge hips. She had little hair on her pink soft pussy. Her thighs were in good shape like a model and not like regular house wife aunties and bhabhi’s who have fatty lumps on their legs.
She was a super star material and her whole body was lean except at her huge boobs and wide pear shaped hips. I was sad once I heard that but animal inside me was forcing me to grab her and fuck her and my erection was getting bad. Her slow movements and mannerisms and shyness as she stood naked in front of me made me go crazy like hell. Now I understood that, this will not happen again.
I understood that I will not ever in my life get this opportunity. So I pretended as if my erection was hurting me. It actually did but I exaggerated it in front of Radha Bhabhi. I started shouting loudly and told her that my penis is paining like hell. She asked me why. I told her because I got an erection like never before as I saw her naked. She came running to me nude and her boobs were swinging in air up and down and also towards sides.
I loved it and I was in my shorts and did not have any underwear as I just woke up that morning then she saw my erection from outside my shorts and was shocked. My dick was 7 inches and was really thick. Also I had athletes body with six packs unlike my brother Murli who had huge tummy and was fat. She said to me not to think about her sexually to stop the erection.
I told her that’s not possible because she had the best bodies I have ever seen in my life. She said it’s wrong for me to think about her and I told her to forget about it and try to help me out. A Bhabhi or mother can anything to help their children just like she stripped for me and these words worked on my innocent bhabhi. She asked me to go into the restroom and pour some water over it.
I said I can’t move and also cannot able to touch it. She asked me what to do Ram beta and she had some tears in her eyes too then I asked her to pull my shorts down and massage my dick. She said that she will do anything to relieve my pain then she pulled my shorts down, to find my huge 7 inch long and thick dick and her eyes filled with surprise. It was as if she is something she has never seen in her life.
She held my dick in her hands as I was lying on my bed and she was kneeling on the bed nude. She started rubbing the dick slowly and was really enjoying it. She asked whether I felt better and I said I was little bit better then she said beta, I never knew that men also had such huge dicks. I heard of it from my friends but this is a surprise for me and actually as a Bhabhi.
I should not do this or talk like this but trust me your dick looks really great. I asked her how about Murli dick. She said my bro just had a 5 inch dick then she asked me whether the pain was gone. I said pain will not be gone until it gets wet like water or any other thing. She said she will go and get some water. I told her not to leave me as pain may increase if she stops rubbing then she asked me what to do and I told her to use her saliva to wet my dick.
She said ok and spitted on her palm and applied it like a lube and kept on rubbing. What I wanted was her to take my huge dick in her mouth but she did not understand. Now I told her that. Spitting saliva is not sufficient and my dick needs to be submerged into the saliva. She asked how it is possible. I asked to take my dick in her mouth. She was surprised as if it was first time.
She said it’s nasty and I told her that’s the only solution then she accepted to do it. She kept on sucking my dick by dripping saliva into it. I was really feeling so nice and I was in heaven and I asked whether she did this to my bro Murli. She said no and I thought what a dick head Murli was and then as she was busy sucking my dick and I slowly rubbed her back and her ass and her boobs and nipples.
She said beta what are you doing then I told her Radha Bhabhi you are like my mother, can’t a son touch and feel her mother and if you give birth to a son in few years don’t you allow him to play with and don’t you allow him to suck your breasts? This is what I asked her and then she yes I was right then kept on sucking. I was waiting for some reaction but I didn’t come then immediately after 2 minutes.
She asked, Ram beta do you want to suck my breasts? I was laughing and jumping inside my mind. I said yes then I laid her down on bed and went on top of her. She was blowing my dick with her hands and I was sucking on her breasts like an animal. Her boobs were soft and huge with long erect nipples. I was chewing them and squeezing her breasts like anything.
She was moaning loudly as I did that and she said to me in ears that she was feeling as if she is with Murli. She closed her eyes tightly as I sucked her beautiful breasts. I whispered in her ears saying, there is no difference if it is Murli or myself as we both are brothers and same blood. So I don’t make a difference I also told her since brother is busy I will satisfy her whenever she wants. I was also fingering her cunt vigorously.
She was in ecstasy and whispered in my ears saying, so will you give me satisfaction, really then I have no problem enjoy my beauty enjoy each and every bit me. Do anything you want but give me satisfaction. She was in trance now. Then after sucking her boobs I moved down and licked her pussy out. I kept on licking her pussy and clit as I know Bhabies doesn’t want fucking but good licking.
I explored deepest parts of her pussy with my tongue and trust me it tasted so good. Radha bhabhi was completely in trance and in extreme satisfaction. She was enjoying the whole session of licking. She moaned and moaned for long and kept on moving away but I stocked my tongue onto her clit and kept on licking and then she squirted a whole lot of orgasm onto my face with a deep breath. She slightly came back to her senses.
She started saying while breathing deep, Beta no don’t do this, I think this is wrong let me go. I was not a fool to let go her and my dick veins were gusting with strongest erection I ever had. She started pushing me away, but then I pulled her legs wide and inserted my cock deep inside her in a single stroke. She moaned and took a deep breath then I wanted to tease her so I asked her whether.
I should stop and then she held my neck in her arms and pushed me towards her. So I started fucking my bhabhi. My huge dick was digging deep inside her. She was moaning the shoe time I fucked her. She was enjoying it so much. I kept on fucking while smooching her sucking her boobs, squeezing them and all. I fucked my bhabhi I different positions. She went on top of me then I fucked her in doggy style.
I made her sit on my lap so that I can suck her nipples out and chew them after 15-20 minutes I was about to cum then I asked her whether to cum inside her and she asked me not to then I asked shall I do it on the bed and spoil. She said no. Then I gave her only option. I caught her hair like I treat bitches and asked her to suck my cock for grand finale. She licked off the sticky layers on my cock clean.
I exploded a whole lot of cum on her face and inside her mouth then I cleaned my cum on her face with my pointing finger and inserted then in her mouth. She licked and sucked the cum and my finger good it was a good fuck and then she dressed up as if he knew nothing and left the room and I had the best sleep that afternoon and from that day my life took a good turn.
It was so fun to have a sex partner inside the family. I started to jump into her bed once my brother left for morning sex, then strip Radha bhabhi’s clothes off one by one while she was cooking and fuck her in the kitchen. We started roaming nude in our house and our illicit relation ended daily exactly before 30 minutes of my brother’s arrival with a good fuck and the next day again started with morning sex.
rangila

Hot Sex With My Elder Sister Mona

Post by rangila »

Hot Sex With My Elder Sister Mona

Hi, I’m Rahul and hails from a good family of Tamilnadu adnd this is a true story between me and my sister which happened as an accident in our life and now it’s going so much fun and now coming to the point myself and my sis are too close and she love me a lot as like me we even share things as bro sis share since both our parents r working this happened when I’m in my BE year my sis in final year MBBS.
We both had leave on that day and my sis is a traditional girl and I’m as like the young guys, my parents are nice pair my parents went to office and I was chatting with my friend in Fb and my sis went to take bath wrapping a towel around her and asked me to attend the call if any one called her, suddenly her towel fall down and I saw her naked, she hide her nakedness, this was the 1 incident in my life after that she took bath.
I wore a black saree in which she look like an angel and went to meet her friend but the scene (towel falling, hiding herself and running)made me horny and I masturbated then in night she wore a nighty in which she opened her top button even before she opened it and I did not feel anything but now I can't control myself and I started seeing her as a young lady more than my sis but she is normal to me, in night and I lost my sleep next day was Sunday all of us were in home and it went ordinarily Monday as usual.
My parents went for job I peeped my sis taking bath wow what a structure she had she may be 36 30 38 she had dark black dense hair on her pussy she completed her bath and came with a towel wrapped around I ran away and came to hall before she opened the door (bathroom) she wore a black nighty her black bra was visible I was watching her she didn't had any doubts on me and there is a sexual scene running in computer from terminator-1 she saw that and asked me change the movie but I told her it will b over now.
So never mind and asked her to watch it with me she sat near me and asked me to play Tamil movies but I told her movie will complete in 15 minutes and reminded the sex scene in which the hero squeezed the heroines boobs my sis stood up but I can't control and asked her a kiss
Me: sis may I kiss you
Sis: what?
Me: kiss me please
Sis: but why?
Me: do what I say (she was confused and kissed and my head)
Me: not there on the lips
Sis: what I’m your sister that too elder than you how can you ask me such a thing do you think I’m your girl friend?
Me: please sis I like to feel a lip kiss from you.
Sis: ask your girl friend (she shouted at me)
Me: sis please only once (after sometime I somehow convinced her)
Me: kiss me as lover
Sis: no, only 1 or 2 sec (I went near and hugged her and she pushed me away) Sis: what are you doing just kiss and get lost
Me: Ok sis I went near her rosy lips and kissed her then hugged her tightly, she pushed me away
Me: Sis it was super do u feel it
Sis: no
Me: tell me the truth
Sis: shut your mouth She started moving I caught her hand and hugged her then kissed her again, she slapped me again I kiss her but this time I was squeezed her ass and boobs she was trying to escape but can't I took her to the bed and took her nighty and my dress now I was in my inner and she in a summi, a black bra with small holes, petticoat(pavadai), then panty I kissed all over her body she was shouting to leave her but I did not listen her and removed her summi and petticoat she looks damn sexy in black bra and panty.
She asked me to stop my act now I became naked and jumped over her and squeezed and sucked her boobs over bra removed it then I started fingering her pussy but that I found her panty is wet she is moaning aaa leave me ammaaaa haaaaaa like that then slowly I removed her panty both were virgin so her pussy is too tights and also full of dense hair somehow
I inserted my dick she shouted ammaaaa I started pumping her she moaned aaaa aaaa it tempted me to fuck her more as it was my first time I cum in her pussy itself but it was 15 day after her period after the first shot I am tired and laid on her she asked me to do it again it feel good bro go ahead I can't believe this such a traditional girl ask to fuck her more we had sex for 2 times that and in night also one time and we both were tired for 2 days. My sister is a doctor she took anti pregnant pills. We went for our colleges and came in semester leave I had sex in my college too with my girl friends and seniors and trying for a mam but my sis did not have sex.
She completed her course and came home and I became a day scholar she took care of me and I took care of her we both take bath together nude and have sex periodically and the longest time we had sex is the day before her marriage I've fucked her nearly 15 times before marriage now she have a male child (6 months) her hubby is in Russia as an engineer and I’m in her house searching for job and daily we have sex and she have sex only with me other than her hubby and I hope you enjoy this story of mine.
rangila

NEW YEAR GIFT

Post by rangila »

NEW YEAR GIFT

Hi Friends, Rinku once again with another new story. This is my 45th story on this site. This story will satisfy you. This story is about brother and sister. Sister is married and brother has visited her sister on New Year. Let us come to the story. I have visited my sister after 6 months of her marriage on this New Year. She has greeted me and takes me to her room. She gives me some snacks and water. I asked about her married life. She said his husband is out of city usually and this time he is packing for going to Dubai right now also in another room.
She is not satisfied with her sexual life after marriage. We both are very frank from childhood on any topic. So she is discussing these things with me. Within talks I have shown her my dick. She became mad after seeing this. She gave me lovely blowjob. Me: yes come on you are so nice Sonu yes take it full in your mouth. Inform me about size of your husband, is it bigger than your hubby. Sonia: press it hard to my mouth fuck my mouth hard like a randy … My hubby is a very simple guy he know nothing about girls dirty side.
Me: what is his dick size?
Sonia: 7 inch.
Me: like me.
Sonia: liked very much you have so cute dick dear.
Me: then your first night was amazing I think.
Sonia: he got exhausted very early first night.
Me: ohhh!
I was fucking hard her mouth holding her hairs and moving fast her mouth. She is enjoying my pre cum dear in her mouth licking my dick madly.
Sonia: but do it fast my hubby may come any moment.
Me: ohhhhhh yes! ghup ghup!
Sonia: aaahhh….cum in my mouth I never tasted it.
Me: oh yes. Ghup! I’m Cumming Hold it, ohhhhhh
Sonia: Pls don’t take it out….I want your full juice in my mouth want to lick every drop of it.
Me: ohh ahhh yesssss! ghup ghup ghup ghu yessssssss, Feel it I shot inside.
Sonia: Ohhh………it was a nice gift form you dear bro as a New Year gift
Me: lovely sis I love you. You made my fantasy come true today. I always think you to give me nice blowjob.
Then she left the room and I rested. Let me describe her assets. She is 5 feet 4 inches high. Her eyes are as actress Aishwarya Roy. Her boob’s size is 36c, waist around 30c and ass 36c. She is looking very sexy while walking. Next part is presented by Soniya in her Words….
I went to my room and seeing my husband packing for next morning journey. We took dinner at 9 PM. At dinner table my brother is taking the dinner his face down. He is answering question of his brother in law in same position.
We then went to our rooms to sleep. At bed I want good sex before sleep because my husband is going out of station for 15days. So I placed my hand on his chest. But he said, “Sleep I have to leave the house early. My flight time is 5 AM in the morning. I will leave the house at 4 AM.”
I slept thirsty. I was remembering the day of my unmarried times. How I seduced my younger brother. But never had we done actual intercourse. Today I have seen his dick. I want him to do sex with me, because I need good sex. There is no harm in doing sex with him after all he is my brother. He won’t say anything to anyone.
I awoke 3.30 in the morning. My husband got ready and left the house sharp at 4. I see off him and come back to my room. After some time I decided to go to my brother’s room to see him. He was in fast asleep. But his dick was hard and it is making tent in his pant. This was noticeable even on blanket.
I sit there and seeing him and thinking why not today do the actual intercourse with my brother. I entered my hand inside blanket and feel the touch of his dick. It was hard like rod. I took out his dick from his pant and then entered my head inside his blanket and kissed the pinkish part of his dick.
It smelled good. I can’t stop myself to give him blowjob again. So I gulped his dick inside my mouth. And slowly – 2 started doing inside and outside work. I was also feeling some wetness at my pussy. So I move my night gown up and placed my two fingers on my clit.
By one hand I was holding his dick and giving him blowjob and other hand is busy in messaging my clits. I became horny. Now I was entering my finger inside my pussy and finger fucking myself. After 7-8 minutes I reached my orgasm. My body shivered and because of my shivering my brother awoke.
Brother – Sister what are you doing.
Me – Brother your jiju haven’t done anything last night. I need sex so I am doing this with you. Can you satisfied me and screw me like sluts.
Brother – I can do anything for you and your happiness. Come on let me became sister fucker. I don’t feel bad about becoming this.
Then I opened my night gown and sleep on his bed and keep blanket on both of us. I never wear panty in night. Only bra was on my body. My brother started to press my boobs and we locked our lips and enjoying smooching. We smooch each other for more than five minutes and he was pressing my boobs gently.
After some time he also opened my bra and now I am in completely naked position under blanket. My body was in heating position. My brother also opened his inner wear. He also became naked like me. He was now chewing my nipples and licking it. This action was making me hornier.
He made me in sideways direction and by one of his hand he was pressing my ass. Now I can’t control myself. My hand was running on his hard dick. I was pressing it on my pussy and thighs. He understood my position.
He then made me in straight position and parted my legs and placed his rod on the entrance of my love hole and pressed lightly. Because of wetness and lubrication of my saliva it entered slowly inside my hole. I was feeling hot rod inside me.
“Fuck me hard bro, today I want hottest and deepest intercourse. Come on ruin my pussy badly” I shivered and said this in his ears.
He obeyed me and started pumping his rod inside me. His dick was very smooth and giving me joy. My husband dick is having hairs but brother had clean shaven dick. When he was giving inside jerks that time his balls were knocking at downside of pussy which was also giving me extra joy.
After sometimes my thighs were in upward direction and he placed his hands on the bed up to my thighs. My lower body was up and he was ramming me from top. His dick was touching my inner most part of my pussy. I was now feeling his thrusts in my belly.
My orgasm was started creating and within some time I released my liquid heavily. He also felt my orgasm. So now he freed my thighs and kept me in normal missionary position and doing the fucking in that style for some time.
I was in heaven after such a wonderful fuck. My bro then made me in doggy style and now we throw the blanket from bed. He was holding my boobs by his hands and fucking me badly from backside. After each thrust I move some inches forward, We started the fuck session in the middle of the bed but now I was approaching the last side of the bed due to his hard and deeps thrusts.
After 35-40 jerks I again reached the climax but his dick was still hard like rod. My pussy was contracting now because including this orgasm I have now 3 successive orgasms. So I told him to leave me.
He had satisfied me so I can leave him unsatisfied. So I told him to fuck me in my ass. I never did the anal sex. But for the sake of my brother I decided to do this. I told him to bring cream from the table and apply cream on my ass hole and inside the ass by his fingers.
He had done the same. He slowly placed his dick on my ass hole. I shiver with pain. He entered dick hood with some pressure. I was feeling pain and cut my lips by my teeth to change the feeling of pain to other place.
With some pressure he entered 2 inches more inside. I told him to do the jerking in that position only and keep pressing inside after 4-5 jerks. He was doing the same. Now I was feeling the pain lowered. He was giving smaller jerks and giving one hard jerk after each 4-5 jerks.
Within some time his dick was completely inside my ass. Now I told him to do the fast fucking and release his cum inside my ass. He was doing fucking hardly now.
I was moaning badly now.. ohhhhhh ayessssssssssssss hhhhhhhh Fucking sound was amazing Ghachhaaak ghach Ghachhaaak ghach Ghachhaaak ghach!
My brother was now shivering I understood he was also about to cum. After 7 – 8 jerks he released his hot liquid inside me. This was feeling very good inside my ass because my ass was hurt by his dick ramming. Then we rest for some time. It was 6 AM in the morning.
We leave the bed and do the daily work. We took bath together. He was washing my body and I was washing his body. He stayed at my home for one week and each day we slept together like husband wife. I have used pills for not getting pregnant.
So Friends this is another new story. How is it? This is my 45th story on this site. You can add me on Orkut and Facebook also. I am waiting for your comments, suggestions and guidance. Please send your comments to my address rinku01singh77@gmail.com with love Rinku. Enjoy fucking stories.