Raped By Three Women

shaziya
Novice User

Raped By Three Women

Post by shaziya »

Raped By Three Women

Hi friends, I am Raja, I am 25 Year old, 5’ 11” in height, I am Handsome and I live in Gurgaon, Place close to
Delhi in India. Today I am going to narrate my story of getting raped by three fantastic women whom I have
fucked in my life. It was not a rape in true criminal law sense but it all happened and I was not the incharge of the
situation, the acts and the scene was controlled by these three women. Well here goes the incident:
Alka and Rani were my superiors in our Advertising Agency at Delhi and once we went to a local gathering in a
Delhi Bar which also had a Disco. We three, Alka, Rani and me were dancing after having couple of drinks when,
after a while another woman joined us. "Mumtaz!" shouted Rani. Oh my God!" shouted Alka. They immediately
hugged the new woman and invited her to dance with us. She readily agreed. I smiled and waved hello. She
smiled and winked back. She was an older woman, perhaps in her early or mid forties. It was hard to tell though
because she still had the body and the moves of a twenty five year old. I thought she just might rival my coworkers
for raw sexual power. My erection now had a third object to focus on. I thought I was the luckiest guy
on the planet then.
The four of us danced for an hour before the women decided that they were just too thirsty to continue. They all
headed off the floor and to a luxurious table all by itself. A little brass plaque on the edge of the booth read,
OWNER. So that's who this must be, thought I. Rani noticed I reading the sign. "Oh, we haven't properly introduced
you yet. I, this is Mumtaz. She's the owner." "Pleased to meet you." I greeted Mumtaz and offered a hand.
Mumtaz smiled and replied, "The pleasure is all mine." She extended her hand in return and I squeezed it. Now
that we were off the dance floor I saw just how sexy she was. Where Alka and Rani had youth and bulging sex
appeal, Mumtaz had elegance and a sultry feel. Her own short dress was tight, revealing a body untouched by
time. "You two stay here and get acquainted. We'll get the drinks." Rani and Alka took off for the bar. I and
Mumtaz appraised one another. Mumtaz had been quick to notice my attention for her. My youth and evident
possibilities excited her. She was on the prowl. "I've never seen you here before. How do you know the girls?"
asked Mumtaz. "Oh, we work together. Same office in a Ad Agency. They're actually my bosses." Replied I.
"Really, what an interesting position. It can't be all bad being under those two." The way Mumtaz said under
caused a shiver in me. Erotic imagery had been playing in my mind the minute I got here this evening. "Yeah, its
not too bad." They sat in silence for a moment. Then I felt her foot on my shin, sliding slowly up to my inner thigh
and to my crotch. Her bare toes massaged my hard shaft, making it like diamond. Mumtaz's eyes widened and
her smile was radiant as she realized just how well endowed was this young man. Her pussy was getting so hot it
was sucking her g-string into the wet hole and pulsing with anticipation. "My, you're quite a big boy, aren't you?"
she said, with no hidden meaning. "Um, thanks." "How big?" I was little stunned. "How big," she said slowly once
again, sliding around the table to come up right next to me, sliding a hand up my leg and to my crotch, "is your
cock." I was ready to cum the instant her hand landed on my stiff member.
I wanted to whip it out right there and show her just how big it was, then bend her over the table and do her in
front of the whole club, making her scream for more, making her howl with the orgasm of a lifetime. Instead I
blinked, recovered my senses and said, "Twelve." "Inches!" she breathed with a gasp. "Oh my." Her excitement
was obvious. Just then Alka and Rani returned. "Well girls, what say we get away for a little while. Some place a
little quieter." suggested Mumtaz. The other two smiled and nodded.. Then the three women led the way to a side
hall that I hadn't noticed before. It was one of several and each was filled with doors. They entered one and
closed the door behind them. It was a small room. The floor was covered in pillows, and seemed to be made out
of some kind of soft matting. There were rows of benches on the sides, shackles hanging in places, whips, chains,
an assortment of toys, and suddenly I was delighted. "This ..." I tried to say. "Is where we all fuk our brains out."
stated Rani. "I want him first." said Mumtaz. There was no question in her statement. She grasped my shaft
through my pants and pushed me further into the room. Stumbling backwards I tripped over a cushion and landed
softly on my back.
"Undress." Mumtaz ordered me. My fingers stumbled and flew to my shoes, throwing them to a corner of the
room. My pants and shirt followed soon after. When I pulled down my underwear, the three women gasped.
"Oh, my god, he's huge!" said Rani. "He's even bigger than Bull. Oh my god I can't wait to shove that all inside
me. I'm going to split myself in half." Alka moaned excitedly. "Me first." Mumtaz straddled my laying form.
Standing over me she ordered, "Take of my panties. With your teeth." she modified as I reached up. I slid her
dress up to her hips with my hands, revealing Mumtaz's firm butt and the blue g-string soaked through with her
juice. I put my face between her legs and licked at her pussy. I tried several times to get under the material so I
could grasp it with my teeth. Mumtaz closed her eyes at the touch and clenched her fists. She was close to
cumming. I pulled the panties to her knees and she stepped out of the them. Reaching behind her back she pulled
a couple of strings and her dress melted to the floor. Her elegant body as naked before me. Her beauty was
stunning. Her juices were heavily wetting her engorged pussy lips. Mumtaz slowly knelt on either side of my face.
I could only stare at the pulsating cunt inches from my eyes. "Eat me. Eat me until I cum, then eat me again and
again. Don't stop until I tell you that you can stop." There was a firmness in her voice that couldn't be denied.
Mumtaz lowered her pussy to my lips and I went at them hungrily. Mumtaz moaned without control. As the young
man's tongue delved into her, splitting her pussy with a soft persistent pressure, she came immediately. I lapped it
and licked it al up and went for more. I sucked and nibbled her oversensitive clit that so soon after a climax, she
was there again. My hands went up and swirled over her breasts, caressing, tugging the nipples, pinching and
teasing, sending shocks of passion into Mumtaz. She lost control, her legs weak from the rapid fire orgasms, I
had to hold her by the ass to keep from suffocating. Alka and Rani couldn't stand by idly. They each were quickly
sitting on the benches, hands at their cunts, furiously rubbing their own clits at the scene in front of them. Mumtaz
delighted at I squeezing her ass hard, nails digging into her. She had to put her hands on the floor to keep upright.
When her third orgasm coursed through her veins she howled, then rolled off my face.
She sat there panting, eyes closed. "My god, I needed that." she said. "One of you girls can take him first I guess.
I need to catch my breath." "Me!" shouted Alka. She leapt from her seat to my side. Pulling me to my feet, she
grabbed my cock and massaged it with her hand. "Ooo I so have to feel this inside my cunt. Raja, fuk me from
behind. I want you to slid that entire thing up my pussy. Don't stop until you feel your balls slapping my flesh. All
of it, you understand. I don't want to miss a single bit of your glorious cock." I nodded. Then Alka turned and
bent over the bench in the center of the room. She hadn't removed her dress so I lid it up a few inches until Alka's
ass was bare. I spread her legs and marvelled at the size and firmness or her ass. I grabbed a cheek in each hand
and massaged them, groped them. My right hand slid under her and cupped her cunt. It was wet and open, ready
for me.. I scooped two fingers in the hole and massaged the inside of her pussy. Then I used the juice on my hand
to lube my cock. Placing the head at the entrance of her sweet hole, I pushed. Slowly, because I didn't want to
hurt her. She grunted as the first third went in. "It's so big. I feel soooo good!" she moaned. I pushed farther.
Soon I was two thirds in. I could feel her vagina maxing out. This was as far as any had gone before. "More,
damn you.. Don't stop." I pushed, grabbing her hips for leverage and thrusting deep. When I could go no farther I
stopped. "It's huge! The entire inside of my body is filled with his cock! God oh god oh god fuk me Raja, fuk me
hard!" Alka screamed. I obliged. I pulled out half way, then pushed in again. It was tough going at first but gradually
she opened up for me. I was able to extract all twelve inches, then slam them in again. Soon I was grunting
with great effort as I pumped my huge cock into her cunt as hard and fast as I could. I pistoned her pussy so that
her orgasm once started never stopped. She was in pure ecstasy, I cum dripping out her pussy, down My cock
and of my balls to the floor. Rani had her own little orgasm watching the pair fuk. A small shudder quivered in her
pussy as she imagined that cock in her own hole.
After fifteen minutes of hard fucking I couldn't hold on any more. My pounding grew frantic then quickly they
became erratic. Twice more I slammed her pussy then with a moaning growl of my own I threw my cock in her
as far as it would go and shot my seed into her. The cum filled her completely, there seemed to be a gallon of it. I
held onto Alka for a few minutes until she'd squeezed every last drop into her, then pulled myelf out of her sloppy
hole. Alka collapsed to the floor. Her pussy gaped open, unable to close itself yet. White cum pooled in the
opening and dribbled to the floor. There was a look of utter peace on her face. Then I found Mumtaz and Rani,
both naked now, kneeling at my limp member. The pair began to fondle my cock, caressing and cupping my balls.
They licked my shaft, cleaning the cum, mine and Alka's, off it. They sucked a last couple of drops from the head.
Rani savoured the mixture of juices in her mouth. A warm tingling glow spread through my body. I felt suddenly
energized. Mumtaz sucked about two thirds of the limp cock in her mouth just as the effect happened. Swiftly the
cock hardened and began swelling in her mouth. It was all she could do not to gag on it. She kept as much as she
could in her, sucking and tonguing me until I was hard again. Then Rani pulled Mumtaz off, grabbed me and
threw me to the ground. "I'm going to do one better. Raja, you're going to fuk me in the ass. It's going to be the
tightest fuk you've ever had." Said Rani. I couldn't argue. Lying on my back I watched as she straddled my pelvis.
Her beautiful breasts bounced and teased my vision as I watched Mumtaz rub lubricant on my cock. When I was
ready, Rani lowered herself until the head of the cock was at her ass hole. "This is going to fuk me so hard ...."
said Rani.
shaziya
Novice User

Re: Raped By Three Women

Post by shaziya »

She dropped herself onto the shaft abruptly. About four inches impaled her. Rani screamed. Her breath was short
and a tear trickled out on eye. It didn't stop her though. She wiggled and pushed and sat her ass hole further on
my cock. I couldn't believe she was doing it. She was the tightest thing I'd ever felt. I could feel her straining to
accommodate my cock, her flesh slowly but surely parting for all twelve inches of cock. It took almost ten
minutes but finally Rani made it all the way. I stared as I saw my entire dik penetrate Rani's tight ass. Mumtaz and
Alka each took one of Rani's arms and steadied her, helping her lift herself up and down the cock. Rani moaned
and groaned with pleasure as the shaft impaled her so deeply each time. I grunted as I tried to meet each of her
thrusts with one of mine. We sweated and fucked until Rani began to squeal. Her orgasm hit her like a thunderbolt.
Alka left Mumtaz to hold Rani and dove in between her partner's legs. Assuming a sixty nine position with
me, Alka began eating Rani's pussy, licking the cum from the swollen lips. I took the opportunity to then eat Alka.
I sucked her unto my mouth, flicking my tongue in her hole. Rani was hard pressed by the attention of Alka and
the cock still in her ass and she came a second time, also hard. I couldn't take it. I could feel her orgasm and I
had to have my own. I reached around Alka and grabbed hold of Rani. I fucked her as hard as I could from that
position and then came in her ass. She felt the hot liquid sear her insides, it seemed to well up farther inside her. It
was the most erotic thing she'd ever felt. The feel of that ass sliding with great friction up and down my hard cock
as I came was fantastic. As I calmed down, Rani lifted up my cock and popped off it.
Then Mumtaz grabbed the shaft and stuck it in her mouth. I couldn't believe it. My cock wouldn't die down. In
fact the sensations of Mumtaz's lips on the head of my dik so soon after Rani's ass, made me want to cum again
right away. In this confusion I tried to hold it but my balls tightened and I spurted cum in Mumtaz's mouth. I had a
multiple orgasm! Mumtaz swallowed and sucked the cock clean, licking a drop from the corner of her mouth.
"Wha- wha ...." tried I. Grinned Mumtaz. "You like?" she teased. "Oh yeah." replied I. In fact, my cock was
rapidly recovering from even that episode. It's like it just wouldn't finish. I couldn't believe my luck. Here I was,
pawn of these three ravishing, powerful women, subject to their every desire, and I had the chance to satisfy them
all. Perhaps many times. I could feel my balls filling again. This time I wanted Mumtaz.Rest is a history,
My Pussy Shaving (HOT STORY by Nilima)
Hello, I am Nilima, again. This time, I am sharing a very exciting story about me. I felt very embarrassed at first to
send this story. But, I finally decided to send it anyway. As I had mentioned earlier, I got sexually quite excited
before marriage (thanks to my uncle and aunt). Since then, I have developed great interest in having pleasures of
sex, though I limit it to my husband, mostly. I get great pleasure in sharing my experiences through HILMS. I am
frank enough to say that I love to be born as a woman-- I like that I have ripe breasts and a juicy pussy. My
pussy is not very big-- it is a smallish mound with dark brown lips and a pea-sized love button. I play with my
pussy many times. I usually keep my pussy shaved so that I can feel the excitement of touching, kissing and
rubbing. I shave it on Saturdays when I wash my hair. I have very dark, some what coarse, pussy hair. As a
teenager, I used to use cream to remove the hair, but it used to irritate my pussy lips and my love button a lot. So,
I stopped using that and started using a razor to shave my pussy well. I always dreamed of a man shaving my
pussy, making me totally excited, tease me a lot with his shaving and when I beg for having his manhood in my
pussy, put it there and grind my pussy deeply till I cry with joy. I never knew that this would become reality
someday! My husband was away for 10 days on official trip and I was alone at my house (my son who was 7
was with me too). In my husband's absence, I was missing sex a lot and putting my fingers in my pussy and that
was not enough for me. I was dying to have a real fuck; I wanted someone to fuck me mercilessly, reach my inner
pussy hard and stir and satisfy my hunger. As my husband was not there, I did not feel like shaving my pussy that
week. It was fast growing and sometimes it used to itch more. Whenever I scratched it, I used to itch for something
more-- yes; I wanted my dear pussy to be given the pleasure that it deserved. Five days went by like that
and my only satisfaction was fucking my pussy with my fingers. I was getting restless. One day, I sat on the toilet
bowl, lifted by both feet up; put them on the rims of the bowl. Lifting my ass up, with my knees close to my
breasts, I opened up my pussy and bent my head and started looking at it. In that position, my pussy looked
puffy, lips open, completely exposed and vulnerable with shiny hole peeping there. I loved that scene; I pressed
my whole pussy hard and dug my fingers in and out of my dripping, hairy pussy till I came loud. After a few
minutes, I cleaned up and walked out of the bathroom. When I went to the living room, I was embarrassed to see
Ratan, the paperboy sitting on my sofa. I remembered suddenly that he came to collect his money a few minutes
back, and that I had asked him to wait and went into the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I forgot all about him
and played with my pussy. I got embarrassed and my face got red. I said softly, 'Ratan, so where is the bill?'
Ratan looked at me and gave me a naughty half-smile and said, here, it is Boudi'. While giving it to me, he deliberately
touched my fingers and I felt some kind of shock through out my body. He wanted some water too. I said
ok and walked to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle and turned back. I was surprised to find Ratan right behind
the fridge door and I almost crashed into him. Ratan held me with both hands and stopped us from getting hit too
hard. When he pressed his hands on my shoulders, I looked at his face startled. He said, Boudi, I am sorry. I said
it is okay. Then, he took the bottle out to the living room and started pouring the water in his mouth from the
bottle. I kept looking at him while he was gulping water. He was in his early twenties, muscular looking guy. Then,
somehow, he dripped lots of water from the bottle all over his body. He put the bottle aside and apologized
again. He looked very hot with the damp clothes. His shirt got soaked-- I could see his tiny nipples erect. I
looked down further and to my pleasant surprise, his pant also got wet from water and I could see very clearly a
bulge in his pant. My pussy started crying for a thick bulge in it. I could not take my eyes off and I ran to my
bathroom to get a towel for him and instead of offering it to him, I started wiping water from his clothes with the
towel. It happened very fast and even though he was shocked, he did seem to enjoy that treatment. My hands
stooped at the damp pant more and I started rubbing his pelvic region with that again and again. His penis was
getting up and up and I started squeezing it through the towel. I was half bent at that time with my breasts in his
view through my blouse. He thrust his pelvis more at me and held me by my shoulders. I got up -- I was in a
different world. I forgot who I was. . He started pressing my boobs very hard and squeezed my nipples and I
started moaning. I let go of the towel and started pulling his rod up and down. He was moaning too and he
pushed me on to the sofa. I did not object. He fell on me, with his rod again my sari. He pressed my boobs more
and took the blouse off very quickly and started kneading my breasts very hard. It was sending fires through my
body and my pussy started dripping. I pulled of his pant and underwear and grabbed his rod again. His rod was
very hard and thick, but not very long. He lifted my sari up and looked at my juicy pussy with hungry eyes. He
said to me, 'Boudi, I heard some noises from your bathroom while you were there. I know Sir is not here. You
must be really in need of something hot and hard'. 'Shall I put it in there?' I felt shy a little bit, yet asked him to put
it inside not by words, but my opening up my thighs wide for him. He bent on my pussy and licked my juices. He
tried to lick juices from my pussy hair too. It was very tickling. Then he stopped and said' Boudi, don't you shave
your pussy regularly?' he curled up my pussy hair while saying this and added. "if you want, I can give your flower
a good shave'. I said 'you can give it a shave, may be tomorrow, but, first, please put your rod in my burning oven
and pacify it'. He smiled and got up and leaned on me and widened my thighs more and started placing it inside. I
opened my pussy lips more and guided his rod in my oven. He started push me first slowly. I begged him to
fasten it and he started fucking me mercilessly. Each plunge of his rod was increasing hunger of my womb more
and I was pushing my pelvis up to meet his thrusts. I was grabbing his rod with my pussy muscles and he was
panting too. I was getting more excited and wanted more thrust while he was fucking me as if he were a beast. I
could hear the thumping sounds and 'tap, tap' sounds from our private parts and I was feeling like a whore! I was
not the same housewife married to a respectable man. Then, he turned me over and took his rod out and licked
my pussy from behind before fucking me in doggy style. It was the most amazing fuck I ever had before. Then, he
took his rod out again and licked my anus also before fucking me again. I came very hard, while pinching my own
love button. He pulled his rod out and spilt his thick milk on my butt and ass. After spilling it all, he smeared the
liquids on my buttocks and inserted a finger in my ass with the gummy semen till I cum again.
After having a steamy encounter with Ratan-- the paper boy in my husband's absence, my cunt started crying for
more from Ratan. Sex with Ratan was very passionate, wild and rejuvenating. I wanted to fuck him again the
same day, but could not do as it was time for my son to be back from school. Then Ratan asked me before
leaving 'Boudi’, so when shall I come again to complete the job?’ I told him that he did complete his job well in
satisfying me. He then reminded me his offer of shaving my cunt. I felt very embarrassed and excited as well; I
said shyly, 'can you come day after tomorrow at 11am?’ He agreed to that and asked why he could not come the
very next day. I told him that the next day my sister was going to visit me in order to go for shopping. He said,
'fine' and before leaving, came close to me kissed me while squeezing my boobs very hard and went away fast.
My heart started pounding again and my pussy started twitching-- I regretted that I could not get his penis in my
hot, juicy cunt at that minute. That night and the next day were big torture to me. During the night, I played with
my pussy a lot; I imagined Ratan staring at my dripping pussy while I parted my pussy lips wide open and
pumped my fingers in and out till I came and came. I bent on my bed on my knees and fucked my cunt with two
fingers and smelt those fingers covered with juice while getting totally wild. Afterwards, I lied down on the bed
naked, and started gently rubbing my dark and somewhat coarse pussy hair and going crazy how it would feel
when Ratan would shave it. Finally, the day came and I was totally lost that morning-- I did not know how I
spent that time waiting for Ratan and for my pussy shave! I was wearing a light lavender colored nylon seethrough
nightie with my hair tied in a knot. Ratan gave me big, wild hug as soon as I closed the door. . His hands
started fondling my breasts while his hard manhood was rubbing against my thighs. I leaned back and he started
kissing me deeply and I reciprocated my inserting my tongue in his mouth. He started twisting his tongue inside
my mouth and that aroused me so much that I started squeezing his tongue and started sucking it. I grabbed his
throbbing penis with my hand and started rubbing it. He unzipped his jeans and I pulled down his underwear. He
pressed my pussy with my nighty still on and I knelt down before him and started licking and sucking his manhood
which grew very big. He then, pushed me down on the carpet, lifted my nightie up my neck and sat between
my thights while his manhood was touching my naked thighs and my pussy mound. He bent and forced my
legs wide apart and inserted his tongue and licked my juice and suddenly thrust his thick manhood in my steaming
cunt and started tease-fuck me by putting it inside a little bit, stopping, pushing it again and stopping. I started to
beg him; I said' Ratan, please do not stop, do not take it out. Please do that to me'. He smiled and said, 'what
shall I do to you? If you do not say it, I won't do it'. I had to say it after all-- I pleaded, 'Ratan fuck me-- fuck my
cunt' and there he went-- he fucked me as if I were born to be fucked. It felt very good to be fucked that wild
and without any inhibition. After that fuck, we both lied on the carpet for while. Then, I got up and brought some
orange juice which we both shared. Then Ratan said 'before I fuck you again, I want to shave your ever-hungry
pussy'. I agreed and since our bathroom was not very convenient, we decided to do it in our living room. I laid
out a mat with two blankets on it; Ratan put two pillows-- one under my head and another under my buttocks. I
objected to that as I was afraid that the pillow under my buttocks would get dirty. But Ratan convinced me that it
would not get really dirty and if worse, we would throw it away. I agreed. I got for him all the things needed-- a
ladies' disposable razor, ladies' shaving cream, a brush, two mugs of water, two hand clothes etc. I took off my
nightie and got completely naked. While I got naked standing there, Ratan squatted on the floor with only his
underwear on, cross legged. He was staring at my naked body in that position. He pulled me close to his face,
parted my pussy lips and gently licked my pussy which was still wet from our juices. He inserted his finger again
and asked me to put my leg on his shoulder. In that position, he finger-fucked me furiously and I was trembling.
Then, he stopped it and said, 'Boudi, now pl. Lie down for a shave of your life'. I obliged and lied down with my
juicy cunt. It was a little embarrassing to let a man shave my pussy. I half closed my eyes while Ratan used a hand
cloth to wipe my pussy hair clean. He then, put his fingers through the thick pubic hair and tickled me till I parted
my pussy lips more. He commented jokingly that this hair would be gone after a few minutes and I giggled. He
sprinkled some water on my pussy hair which tickled me more. Then, he poured a little shaving cream on the
mound of my pussy where the hair was the thickest. He used my husband's shaving brush to make lather. While
he was using the brush, my pussy got dripping wet and I could tell that my pussy lips puffed up to be sucked. I
warned him to be careful while shaving so that there would be no cuts. He proceeded very carefully, first shaving
from the top, going to the side of my triangle and then, wiped the hair away. Then, he started shaving on the edge
between my mound and the beginning of my vagina. While doing it, he brushed my clit also gently with the brush
and I started moaning and groaning. I was saying, 'oooh, oaa raaju. Please finish it soon-- I am dying from this.
Aah, pl. Stop teasing me. ‘That brush is driving me crazy'. Ratan smiled and said, 'Boudi, I do not want to shave
it totally-- it looks good with a little bit of hair left on the end of your mound' and he pressed that part to show
where he meant. I groaned very loud and begged him to complete it fast and fuck me. He left a little bit of hair on
my mound and cleaned the shaved part gently with a damp cloth. I was about to get up when he said, 'Boudi,
shave is not complete. Let me see where else I need to remove hair'. He asked me to open my thighs wider
which I did. I got so much pleasure opening up for him and got more aroused to see a very hungry and lusty look
in his face. He then, pulled my pussy lips and applied some cream with brush and very carefully started shaving
the sparse hair from my cunt lips. After cleaning it, he asked me to lift up pelvis up. He examined my whole cunt
carefully and mentioned that he had to remove some hair which was near my pussy hole. I got scared that he
might cut my skin of my pussy entrance accidentally. He reassured me and while pressing my cunt hole with his
thumb, shaves off hair around my pussy entrance too. While his thumb was pressing on to my pussy entrance and
with the brush and razor working on my most private part, I was panting and lifting my pelvis up as if I needed a
very hard fuck then and there itself. Ratan was enjoying all of this a lot. He wiped away all the cream and hair
from my pussy and before letting me go to the bathroom to wash; he tickled my clit more with wet clean brush.
That feeling was so intense that I wanted it more. It was very intoxicating to feel that way on a pussy with bald
lips. I was dying to be fucked and to fuck, so I rushed to the bathroom to wash my pussy completely with water.
shaziya
Novice User

Post by shaziya »

Ratan washed his hand while I rinsed my pussy. We went to my bedroom. I gave him a moisturizing lotion and
asked him to apply on my tender pussy skin. We both walked naked to my bed. I lied down while Ratan started
rubbing the lotion on my pussy. First, he rubbed it on my mound, then on my lips and finally near my pussy
entrance. While doing it, he inserted his fingers into my slippery hole and it got very sticky again. I wanted him to
touch my love button and lick my whole pussy. After teasing for a while, he bent on my pussy and licked my
pussy mound with big strokes, tickled that little hair at the end of my mound and at the beginning of my lips. I was
in total ecstasy. He licked and sucked my puffy lips making gulping sound before licking and sucking my love
button again and again. He stopped just before I was coming to lick my smooth pussyhole entrance and inserted
his fingers, twisted them while sucking my whole pussy from top to bottom. That was how I came to an earth
shattering orgasm! (I still feel thankful to Ratan for that). I wanted a real fuck too. But this time, I wanted to fuck
him while sitting on him. So, I pushed him back to the bed and sat on his face and let him lick my dripping cunt
more. I got wild and smeared my pussy juice all over his face with my pelvic movements. He got totally hungry
experiencing all this. I came down to look at his penis which was standing hard and challenging. I grabbed it with
my hand and sucked it hard. He started groaning while stroking my hair. I inserted two fingers in my cunt and
opened the hole wide and slatted on his throbbing rod and let his rod slip in to my oven with one push. I sat
around it comfortably while pinching my own breasts. I moved up and down first slowly to feel his manhood
inside me. I was expanding and squeezing my cunt muscles and enjoying this slow fuck very much. Then, my
naked shaven cunt could not take it slow any more. . . I started bouncing up and down on his penis vigorously
with my boobs bouncing too. I bent over his chest while fucking him hard and he was milking my boobs very
hard. We both were shouting, '' aaah, oh my god!', 'more, more. . Yes, that is so good'. He was asking me to
fuck him more and I obliged him with sweet revenge. I never thought that I could fuck a man like that. I was
always under my husband when we made love. This was a wild, intoxicating and very liberating encounter that I
would never forget. After a while, my thighs started feeling tired and weak. So, he turned me over and took me
while I was on my four. He pulled open my cunt lips hard from behind, licked it again in that position and thrust
his hot penis and fucked me with very powerful strokes that my head started spinning. While fucking me like that,
he started stroking my anus opening gently with his other hand. I found that very exciting too. Then, while still
fucking, he slowed down and wetted his finger with his saliva and started kneading and pulling my clit. That was
too unbearable for me and I came so loud and I got scared of people from next apartment might have heard it.
He too came inside my pussy within a few minutes, emptying his hot milk in my womb. We both dropped on to
the bed exhausted in each other's arms with me having a beaming and totally satisfied smile and glow on my face.
Anjali Ki Pehli Chudai (Anjali's First Fuck Session) !
The Bhatt family was a typical middle class family. The father, Mr. Jayant Bhatt was a regional manager at a well
known bank in Mumbai. Mrs. Alka Bhatt, his wife was a typical housewife who had spent most of her life raising
her children. They had two sons and a daughter. Their oldest child was Sandeep, 29 years old and a chartered
account, married and having a child. Sudha, their second child, was a teacher in some coaching classes, also
married recently. But this story doesn't really concern any of them. This story is of their daughter, their youngest,
an eighteen year old girl named Anjali.
Like a typical teenager from Mumbai, Anjali was a modern girl who loved partying, making friends, and bunking
college. To her advantage, she had a sexy body. She stood 5 feet, 4 inches tall. Round, perky boobs of size 34C.
Her slim waistline of 24 inches. And that amazing, curvaceous dick raising gaand of 35 inches. Her lovely young
body was the desire of every man's wildest fantasies. And that pretty face, her cute smile, her weatish complexion,
everything just added to her sex oozing personality. Her petite frame and lovely features was the dream of
every boy in her college.
But there was one aspect of Anjali that not even her best friends were aware of. Anjali was a sex maniac, a
nympho. Her life revolved around her sexual desire. Not a morning went by when she woke up with her panties
soaked in her choot juices. Anjali was in an aroused state almost all the time. Guess some people have a high sex
drive compared to the rest of us. She was one of them. What made matters worse (or even better) was that since
she came from a middle class family, to keep her family name and values intact, she had to control her desires
from bursting out. That made her long for sex even more. Every time she saw a guy, young or old, she would not
care if the guy was good looking. All she would think was "Yeh Bistar mein kaisa hoga? Iska Lund kitna bada
hoga?" etc etc.
She fingered her choot furiously every night before she went to bed. She would go online to dirty chatroom and
indulge in sexual chat sessions with unknown random man to quench her thirst for sex. Her laptop, which was
gifted to her by her sister's husband (her jijaji) was full of x-rated videos and pictures that she had downloaded
from the internet. Videos of young petite girls like her taking gigantic lunds in every hole in their body where it was
possible were of her favorite types. But none of them could do anything about the sexual fire burning between her
legs. She had a lot of friends, mostly boys. She had even been sexually active with some of them, but mostly
limited to touching, foreplay and oral sex. Inspite of this thirst for sex, Anjali was still a virgin. Until one day..
It was Monday morning. She woke up earlier than usual that day. Her final exams results were to be declared on
that day and she was nervous. She got ready and headed for her college. She dressed simple that day -a yellow
sleeveless ganjee-type top and a pale green frilly skirt, a little below knee length.
"Anjali..hi! " One of her friends, Raju greeted her as she reached the college and was getting out of the rickshaw.
"Kya hua Raj?" She asked. "You look upset. Result accha nahi aaya kya tera?"
"Mera toh result theek hai." He asnwered, sounding quite upset. "But tu..."
Before he could complete, Anjali had understood. Raj must have seen her result too. She didn't ask any further
and just went to collect her marksheet.
She went to the clerical department where they were handing out the marksheets. She collected hers. When she
saw her result, her face lost its color. She had passed all the exams, except chemistry. Her combined total of
theory and practicals were not enough to let her pass the exam. She had failed by 15 marks.
"That bastard Ravi!" She murmured to herself. "Itna paisa diya tha usse, fir bhi practicals mein marks nahi
badaaye kutte ne."
Ravi was the lab assistant. He was a peon actually. But being in the college's service for more than 12 years, he
had been graduated to the lab assistant. His job was to make sure that all instruments and apparatus in the
chemistry lab were working. but as a side business, he took bribe (rishwat) from students and altered their marks
in their practical tests. Anjali had also payed him some money (which she got from one of the boys in her group,
in exchange for letting him just press her boobs, which she enjoyed as well.) But still, Ravi had not increased her
marks in the practicals, which led to her failing. She went out of the office and started looking for him.
"Ravi!" she yelled as she saw him standing outside at the paanwala's shop, having paan. He looked back at her
and smiled, his teeth red stained with paan.
"You bastard!" She yelled again. "Maine tujhe do hazaar rupees diye the mujhe pass karne ke liye! Aur tune mere
marks nahi badaaye?"
"Kya baat kar rahi ho Anjali madam?" He replied, looking a bit puzzled. "Maine toh aapko full 40 out of 40 diya
hai practicals mein. Aisa ilzaam kaise lagaa sakti hai aap ham par?" He said in his typical bhaiya accent.
"Toh phir yeh kya hai?" said Anjali as she flung the marksheet on his face. He caught hold of the marksheeet and
looked at it.
"Madam, zaroor kuch gadbad hui hai. Aap mere saath lab mein chaliye, main aapko apni marks ki registry
dikhata hoon. Usme saaf 40 out of 40 likha hai aapke naam ke saamne."
"Accha?" Anjali huffed. "Chalo. Abhi chalo aur mujhe dikhao!"
"Haan haan chalo!" said Ravi. He started walking towards the chemistry building, with Anjali following him.
The lab was on the 4th floor. Since it was holiday time, no one was on the floor. The entire floor echoed with their
footsteps as they walked towards the lab. Ravi got his keys out of his pockets, opened the door.
"Aaiye madam." He said. Anjali entered the lab. Ravi followed her inside, closing the door and latching it shut
from inside.
"Ghabraaiye nahi madam" He said, flashing his red paan soaked smile again. "Safety ke liye lock kiya hai. Kisi ko
pataa chalega ki hum aur aap yahaan lab mein hai, woh bhi chuttiyon ke time par, toh gadbad ho jaayegi."
"Theek hai theek hai!" Said Anjali in an angry tone. "Registry dikhao."
Ravi opened his locker, got the registry out. He opened to the page where he had entered all the marks for the
students and handed it to Anjali.
"Yeh dekhiye madam." he said, handing it to her.
Anjali skimmed through the list. When she came to her own name, she read it out loud.
"Anjali Bhatt: 15 out of 40." She looked up at Ravi, shocked. Ravi was still smiling. "Yeh kya hai? Isme toh 15
out of 40 diya hai." She flung the registry at him.
"Arre arre Anjali Madam." Said Ravi. "Aap naaraaz kyu hoti hai. Mein toh aapko neeche hi bolne waala tha ki
maine aapko 15 marks hi diye hai. Par phir aap public mein hi bakhera khada kar deti. Toh maine socha yahaan
akele mein bataa dunga."
"Dekho, zyaada chaalak matt bano. Chup chaap mere marks bada do. Kitne paise diye the maine tumhe! Aur
tum...bloody chor!" She was fuming with anger now.
"Dekhiye madam, baat woh nahi hai. Abh baaki sabh student log ne 4000 Rs diye hai pass hone ke liye. Toh
aapko main 50% discount kaise de sakta hoon?" Replied Ravi, still smiling through everything.
"Main kuch nahi jaanti!" Replied Anjali, adjusting the strap of her purse around her shoulder. "Agar tumne mere
marks nahi badaaye, toh main principal se bol dungi ki tum rishwat lete ho."
Ravi burst out laughing. Anjali leaned back, frowning as tiny red spit particles landed on her slim arms as Ravi
laughed.
"Madam.." said Ravi amidst fits of laughter. "Shauk se boliye Prinicipal sahab ko. Lekin meri ek baat sunn lijiye
pehle."
"Kya?" asked Anjali, wiping her arms.
"Har saal.." Ravi spoke as he kept his registry back in his locker. "Aap student log se mein rishwat mein kam se
kam 50 hazaar rupye kamaa leta hoon. Fifty Thousand rupees. Usme se, 25% main rakhta hoon, aur baaki sabh
Principal sahab ko hi jaata hai. Aakhir unhe bhi toh khush rakhna padta hai. Sirf main nahi, college ka har lab
assistant aisa karta hai Madam. Agar aap Principal sahab ko complaint karogi, toh woh toh aapko hi rishwat
dene ke aarop mein phasa denge."
Anjali was shocked at this revelation. She slumped down on one of the stools, lost in thoughts. Her parents are
going to be angry when they find out that she failed a simple practical exam. She would have to repeat the exams.
As she was thinking of the consequences, tears starting rolling down her eyes.
"Arre arre Madam" said Ravi. "Aap toh ro padi!" He pulled his handkerchief out and offered it to her. She
pushed it away in anger.
"Dekhiye madam, roiye matt." He said, crouching down, coming face to face with Anjali. "Aap chaahe, toh main
abhi aapke marks bada deta hoon. Aap rechecking ke liye form bhar dena, apne aap sabh theek ho jaayega."
Anjali turned to look at Ravi, his ugly smile right in front of her. Her eyes were glistening with tears.
"Sach Ravi bhaiya?" She said as her voice quivered. "Aap karenge aisa mere liye?"
"Haan haan!" Replied Ravi. "Kyu nahi?" He spoke as he got up and stood again. "Par..."
"Par kya?" Asked Anjali, hoping he would not ask for money.
"Ji dekhiye.." Said Ravi as he walked upto his desk, and sat down on his chair. "Baat yeh hai, baaki student log
ne toh aapse double paisa diya hai. Abh aapke marks main half price par badha doon..toh yeh toh galat hoga
na?"
"I knew it." Said Anjali as she got off the stool and walked upto his desk. "Main jaanti thi aap aisa hi kuch
bologe." She sniffled. "But mere paas aur paise nahi hai Ravi bhaiya."
"Arre madam Paisa kisse chaahiye!" Said Ravi as he leaned back on his chair. His eyes were now hovering all
over Anjali's body, top to bottom. "Humne sunaa hai, yeh jo aapne do hazaar rupye mujhe diye the, woh aapko
Jai Mehta ne diye the. Woh third year waala student?"
"Haan toh?" Anjali said as she wiped her tears, trying to sound more confident. "Diye the. Woh mera dost hai.
Tumhe usse kya karna hai?"
"Arre Madam.." He said, leaning forward now. "Dosti mein koi itne paise thode hi deta hai. Woh bhi aap jaisi
jawaan, sundar ladki ko. Aapne bhi toh badle mein kuch.." he stopped in middle of his sentence, but the dirty grin
on his face completed all that he had to say.
"Just shut up!" Anjali yelled. Her face looked furious now.
"Dekho Madam" Said Ravi, looking serious now. "Chilao matt. Agar koi aa gaya, toh main toh keh dunga ki aap
mere paas yahaan apne marks badhaane aayi thi. Aur badle mein apna nanga badan mujhe dene ki baat kar rahi
thi."
Anjali could not believe the words coming out of Ravi's mouth. She turned and started walking towards the door.
"Kahaan jaa rahi ho Anjali madam?" Asked Ravi. He was laughing again. "Jaaiye jaaiye..par yaad rakhiyega.
Kuch hi dino mein, poore college mein yeh baat phail jaayegi ki second year ki Anjali bhatt ne ek lab assistant ke
saamne apne kapde utaar diye, chemistry mein pass hone ke liye."
Anjali froze in her track. She stood like that for a couple of seconds, and then slowly turned around. She walked
back to where Ravi was sitting.
"Kya chaahiye tumhe?" she asked.
Ravi smiled, knowing he had won. He leaned back, his hands moved towards the zip of his pants. He unzipped it.
"Madam Ji.." he grinned "Zara desk ke is taraf aaiye na, mere pass, aapke liye ek tohfa hai mere pass. Yeh tohfa
hi aapko chemistry mein pass karaa dega."
The sound of Ravi's pants unzipping had somehow made Anjali forget her worries. Her tears had vanished. Her
heart was beating faster and louder, but not out of fear. It was more out of excitement. Seeing a low life, filthy
peon's lund was one of her fantasies. And it was about it be fulfilled.
She placed her purse on the desk, went around it towards Ravi. Ravi was grinning. He had unzipped his pants
and unbuckled it as well.
"Abh sabh kuch main hi karu?" He asked as he massaged his own crotch. "Dekh kya rahi hai? Chal shuru ho ja!"
Anjali stood there, numb for a few seconds. She gathered her senses, walked over to Ravi's chair, and went
down on her knees. Her eyes were fixed on his crotch, which seemed to be growing every second. With her soft
finger, she parted the opening of his pants. He was wearing a filthy VIP underwear which had yellow stains on the
front. But the buldge inside was big, and thats all that Anjali cared about. She looked at Ravi's face. He was
grinning, red saliva slowly oozing out of the right corner of his smile. She put her soft hand inside, curling her
fingers around his burning hot lund. Her breathing grew faster as she grabbed it. It was too thick for her to wrap
her fingers around it completely. Finally she pulled it out, pushing his underwear down, out of the way with her
other hand.
Ravi let out a groan as his lund sprung out. Anjali's hand trembled as she held it, all of 8 inches atleast, black and
slippery with precum. It had a musky - salty smell that turned her on even more. Her choot was getting damp.
She stroked it, up and down, her eyes fixated on Ravi's face as his eyes were half shut, his groans throaty. She let
out a soft sigh herself, which turned Ravi's attention to her. Ravi looked at her face, she smiled at him for the first
time.
"Kyun? Mazaa aa raha hai kya?" Ravi asked, his eyebrows dancing up and down as he spoke. "Saali..bohot dino
se bhooki hai lund ki. Chal choos!" He ordered her.
Like an obidient girl, Anjali leaned forward, her eyes still up, looking at Ravi. She stuck her tounge out and gave
the tip of his lund a quick lick that sent shivers down Ravi's legs. The next lick was a long one, her tounge now
swirling all over the head of his cock. Ravi groaned, sensations filled his body like never before. Within the next
few seconds, Anjali's lips were wrapped around his lund.
"Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiigggggg gghhhhh" came out of Ravi's mouth as he felt the warmth of Anjali's mouth around his
throbbing lund. Anjali moaned too as the salty tasting lund grew harder as she sucked it slowy and steadily. Ravi
placed his hand on her head, grabbing a handful of her hair as Anjali sucked his cock.
"Waaah..." He moaned "Kya choosti hai tu..bohot practise hai lagta hai."
Anjali let his cock out and giggled as she shook her head. "Nahi.." she answered, giggling. "Bohot blue films
dekhti hoon."
"Raand saali" Laughed Ravi. "Jaise woh blue film waali ladkiyaan choosti hai na, bilkul waise hi choosti hai tu bhi."
The complement made her feel proud as she continued to suck even better. With her soft fingers, she cupped his
balls, his lund sliding in and out of her mouth. The chemistry lab was now filled with the musky smell of Ravi's
cock, his moans, and the slurpy sounds that Anjali's mouth made as she kept sucking his lund.
The sucking session went on for a few more minutes, until Ravi decided it was time. He tugged on her hair,
indicating her to stop. She stopped. His lund slid out her mouth. She was breathing hard. Her breast heaving up
and down as she was kneeling down on the floor, between his legs. He was sitting on his chair. Her lips were
covered in her saliva. He took his lund in his hand and slapped her pretty cheeks with it, one by one. She giggled.
He then leaned forward, and grabbed the hem of her top. He started to pull it off. She helped him do it. Soon
enough, the top pulled off. Ravi flung it in the air, but his eyes were oggling at the beauty of her bra covered
boobs. Anjali did not waste any time. She pushed the bra straps off her shoulders, one by one. Her hands
reached back, unhooking the bra. Then, she slowly pulled it off, revealing her perky, soft, well shaped boobs with
dark brown thick, juicy nipples. Ravi's mouth were watering. Anjali got up slightly. Ravi leaned forward till his
face finaly met her boobs. He buried his face between her cleavage, licking it, making red spots on it. He cupped
her boobs in his hands, squeezing them hard.
"Aaaah.." Anjali moaned. "Raviji..aaram se na.."
"Chupp saali! Said Ravi. "Dabaane de mujhe. Aaj se pehle itne mulaayam bablay maine aajtak nahi dekhe."
Saying this, he wrapped his lips around her left nipple and started sucking. Anjali moaned as Ravi licked, sucked
and then bit her nipples, one by one like a hungry dog. Anjali wrapped her arms around his head and kept
moaning. In the meantime, Ravi's hands went down behind her, unhooking her skirt from behind, pushing it down
till it dropped down to her knees. He let go off her boobs as she stood up, the skirt fell on the floor. She stood
there in front of him, barely a couple of inches away from his face as he oggled her naked body, only her damp
panties around her waist. She pushed the skirt away with her toes and stood in front of him, letting his eyes feast
on her body. Ravi couldn't wait any longer. He pulled her panties down, grinning like a mad man as it slid down
her slender legs, on to the floor. Before she could push it away too, Ravi picked it up. He looked up at her
smiling face, as he bought the damp panties to his nose and took a long whiff of her choot juices. Anjali giggled.
Just then, there was a knock on the door.
The door knock startled both of them - Anjali as well as Ravi, the lab assistant. Anjali started trembling with fear.
She quickly bent down to pick up her clothes. But Ravi caught her wrist, stopping her. She looked at him. He
was grinning as usual.
"Ravi Ji!" She whispered, not wanting to be heard by whoever was outside, knocking the door. "Aap muskuraah
kya rahe ho? Koi darwaaze pe hai! Agar hum aise pakde gaye, toh band bajj jaayegi hamaari!"
"Arre Anjali ji.." grinned Ravi "Kuch nahi hoga. Jaaiye, aap darwaaza toh kholiye."
Anjali tried to reach for her clothes again, but was stopped by Ravi.
"Nahi nahi Anjali ji.." said Ravi "Kapde pehen ne ki kya zaroorat hai? Aise hi jaakar kholiye na darwaaza."
"What??" asked a puzzlied Anjali. "Tumhaara dimaag toh nahi kharaab ho gaya hai? Aise nangi jaakar darwaaza
kholu?"
"Agar aapne apne is nasheelay nange badan par.." said Ravi, his eyes fixed on her slightly hairy choot "Toh aapke
chemistry ke marks samjho.."
shaziya
Novice User

Post by shaziya »

Anjali had no other option. She didn't know what to do. She stood up, started walking towards the door. Ravi
licked his lips as he watched her lovely gaand swaying as she walked. Anjali reached the door, she opened it
slightly. She hid herself behind the door and just peeked outside to see who it was. Nervousness written all over
her face.
It was Banvaarilal - the paan shop owner. The same paanshop where Anjali had found Ravi earlier.
"J-j-ji?" was All Anjali could stammer, scared as hell.
"Arre kya ji ji lagaa rakha hai?" Yelled Ravi from behind. "Apna Banvaari hi toh hai! Aane do unko!"
Anjali turned around and looked at Ravi, shocked. The look on her face was enough for Ravi to understand what
was going on in her mind. He just laughed. Before Anjali could do anything else, Banvaari just pushed the door
and made his way into the room. His eyes were open wide as he locked the door again, while staring at the nangi
body of Anjali.
"Yaar Ravi.." Said Banwari, adjusting the crotch area of his dhoti. "Yeh to kamaal hi kar diya tune" his mouth
watering at the sight of Anjali's boobs. Anjali just looked away, folding her arms, trying to cover her nipples. But
Banvaari pushed her arms away.
"Arre chal saali!" He said irritated. "Kya chupaa rahi hai. Dekhne de! Jabh se tu iss college mein aayi hai, tabh se
tujhe sirf aankhon se nanga kiya hai. Aaj sach much nangi ho gayi hai tu. Dekhne de!"
"Arre banvaari, dekh kya rahe ho. Aaj toh iska yeh garam badan hamaare aish karne ke liye hi toh hai." Ravi
laughed. "Bas..itna yaad rakhna, tumne mujhe vaada kiya hai Banvaari. Mera saara udhaar maaf."
"Arre haan haan!" grinned Banvaari, his hands reached for Anjali's boobs. He cupped them, feeling their softness.
The more he squeezed, the harder his lund got. "Tera saara udhaar maaf."
Banvaari then put his arm around her waist, the other around her knees, and scooped her naked body up into his
arms. "Kahaan chodna hai isko?" He asked Ravi. Anjali had not expected this. Her first time, with not one, but
two two men. wow! She was now excited! She put her arms around Banvaari's neck.
"Woh chotte table par leta do isko." said Ravi, pointing at a table that was wide, and short, just about their knee
high. Banvaari carried her over to the table and put her down. The moment he place her on the table, Ravi got up
and walked upto them. Banvaari pulled off his baniyan and quickly untied his dhoti as well. The room was hot.
Anjali's body was glistening in sweat - the sweat of sex and lust. Ravi had taken off all his clothes as well.
Banvaari pulled off the last piece of clothing off his body - his striped underwear. And now, all of them were
naked, with Anjali sitting on the short table, and both her prospective fuckers, standing with their cocks in their
hand.
Banvaari had a big thick lund too. Black as coal, smelly, and thick. It must have been 8 inches long as well. And
the Thickness was just about the same as Anjali's wrist. He grinned like one of those bollywood villains as he
rubbed his own lund.
"Anjali ji.." said Ravi. "Dekh kya rahi ho. Chemistry mein paas hona hai na? Chalo..khush kar do Banvaari ji ko.
Boliye Banvaari ji, kahaan se shuru karoge aap?"
Banvaari didn't say a word. He just went closer to Anjali. Anjali was looking up at his face. His cock was in his
hand, he went forward and rubbed the tip of his lund on Anjali's lips. Anjali let him do that for the next few
seconds. But she couldn't resist anymore herself. She open her lips, Banvaari slid his lund in her mouth. She
moaned. It was much thicker than Ravi's. She had to hold it with both her hands as it was growing thicker and
heavier in her mouth. She moaned, the warmth of her mouth was making Banvaari's lund even harder as he
groaned, beads of sweat forming over his forehead. Ravi was squeezing his own cock looking at this scene.
"Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai" murmured Ravi, staring at Anjali, squeezing his own cock. She indeed looked beautiful.
Her naked body glistening. Her eyes closed, lips wrapped around Banvaari's lund. She held it with both her
hands as her mouth sucked it. She sucked and sucked as her lovely soft erotic moans floated around the room.
Her boobs shook and jiggled as Banvaari thrusted in and out of her mouth. Her legs folded under her soft luscious
gaand as she sat in that pose, busy enjoying the taste of Banvaari's cock. She indeed looked lovely.
Ravi could not hold it any longer. He grabbed her hair, stopping her from sucking. She finally opened her eyes,
breathing heavily as Banvaari's lund slipped out of her mouth, Banvaari kept slapping his throbbing lund against
her soft cheeks. She looked at Ravi as she changed her sitting position. She was now sitting on the edge of the
table, her toes on the floor, her soft gaand on the edge of the table. Ravi bent down, grabbed her knees, turned
her around. Banvaari joined in, making her lie down. She was now lying on the table on her back, with her legs
up in the air. Ravi went down on his knees. Anjali's legs were on his shoulders now, one leg on each shoulder.
Anjali looked at him and smiled, biting her lower lip. And for the first time in her life, she felt the tip of a man's
lund, brushing against her choot lips. She moaned softly. Banvaari now leaned forward too. He wanted her to
resume to lovely lund sucking session that they were both enjoy so much before Ravi interrupted them. Anjali
obliged, not waiting even a slight second before engulfing the rock hard lund as soon as it came close to her lips.
She grabbed it with her wrist and just wrapped her mouth around it, sucking it back and forth.
"Haaaaaaiiiii. .." Said Banvaari. "Kya choosti hai saali! Bohot practise hai lagta hai."
But Ravi was lost in his own world. His world that only consisted of his lund rubbing against Anjali's young,
untouched pussy. Without wasting any more time, he pushed his lund into her choot. Anjali eyes shut hard as she
moaned the loudest ever. Ravi's cock had gone inside her choot. Her body was quivering. She wanted to stop
sucking Banvaari's lund and just enjoy that moment of her first ever chudai. But Banvaari held her by her hair, not
letting her go. She moaned and groaned as Ravi grunted, pushing his cock as deep as it good. He looked down.
His cock was still a couple of inches outside. He was having difficulty as Anjali's pussy was getting tighter and
tighter. Anjali too was moaning and groaning a lot. Ravi slowly and steadily started pulling his lund out of her
choot. Anjali was enjoying the pain of her first fuck. Her moaning reduced as the cock was sliding out of her
choot. But not for long. Just before Ravi's cock was about to come out of her choot completely, Ravi screamed
"Yeehhhhh Leeeee saaali!!" and with the most extreme hard thrust, pushed his cock back inside her pussy!
Anjali had no other option. She pushed banvaari away. Her eyes were glistening. She screamed "AAaaaaiiiii! " as
Ravi's cock was now completely inside her young tight choot.Ravi grunted. They looked at each other with lust
filled eyes. They stayed like that for a few seconds, his lund inside her pussy, both of them breathing heavily,
looking at each other. It was only when Banvari caught her by her hair that the moment broke. Banvari forced his
cock back into her mouth. But her eyes were still on Ravi as he pulled out of her choot again, and then pushed
back in. Thrusting in and out, making her moan and squirm with every thrust. Her mouth was full too, with
Banvari's cock. From far away, it was such a beautiful sight to see. Anjali lying on the table, her legs up on Ravi's
shoulder, Ravi between her legs, fucking her steadily but hard. On the other end, her mouth being enjoyed by
Banvaari, the paanwaala. Her nanga badan quivering and shaking with the enjoyment of being fucked for the firs
time.
After a few minutes of this, Banvaari tapped on Ravi's shoulder. Ravi looked at him, his pumping of Anjali's pussy
had become faster and more rapid, indicating that he was about to climax.
"Ravi.." Said Banvaari "Aaram se. Saali ki choot mein nahi nikaaldena apna muth (cum)."
Ravi's pounding got slower. Anjali cursed Banvaari for telling him to slow down. She was enjoying it so much.
Slowly, Ravi came to a halt. He pulled his lund out of her choot, looking at her pretty face. Banvaari had pulled
his lund out of her mouth as well. Ravi smacked his lund over her choot lips for a while and then looked at
Banvaari. Banvaari smiled, as he understood. Ravi, still on his knees, crawled upto the front while Banvaari
crawled towards Anjali's choot. They were switching places. Ravi looked at Anjali's pretty face, and smiled. He
placed his heavy, pre-cum soaked lund on her lips. She smiled, and quickly gobbled it into her mouth, sucking. It
looked as she was in love with Ravi's cock. Meanwhile, Banvaari couldn't hold it any more and unlike Ravi who
took his time, Banvaari pushed his cock inside her choot and started pounding away like a dog. Since his lund
was thicker, it made Anjali moan even more. Ravi loved the feeling of her moans as she sucked his cock. What
pleasure the two dirty men were recieveing from this young teenage nympho girl. Ravi leaned down, grabbed her
hard nipples and squeezed them as she sucked his lund and got fucked by Banvaari's lund. What a sucking and
fucking session in the lab!
Banvaari's pounding was getting harder. But above, Anjali was enjoying a romantic lund sucking session with
Ravi. She moaned as she softly, slowly and steadily sucked Ravi's lund. Banvaari quickly pulled his lund out of
her pussy and moved up. Anjali let go of Ravi's cock. Now both of them stood on her either side, with the lunds
in their hand, close to her pretty face.
"Dekh kya rahi hai randi!" Said Banvaari in his rough voice. "Chal, apne haathon se shuru ho ja."
Anjali grabbed both the lund, one in each hand and started massaging them, gently first, but getting faster and
faster. The men grunted as their lunds were in her soft palms, as she rapidly jerked their massive hard lunds. It
was only a matter of minutes before cum burst out of their lunds. Ravi first, and a couple of seconds later,
Banvaari. Both men groaned loudly as their cum splattered her pretty cheeks. It was a sight to see - big thick
globs of cum errupting out of their lunds and landing straight on her face as she giggled. The dampness leaking out
of her own choot indicated that she had cum too. And the way the two bhaiya's squirmed and ejaculated, it
looked like they could keep cumming like that for ever. It was only after two minutes, that they stopped. Anjali,
with her soft hands, squeezed each and every drop out of their lunds. Her face was soaked in their cum. It
dripped down on to her boobs as well. Ravi looked at her cum covered face, and after a few seconds laughed.
Banvaari laughed too while Anjali giggled, slightly embaressed.
"Anjali ji..." said Ravi, breathing heavily. "Aap chemistry mein pass ho gayi."
"Thank you Ravi ji." said Anjali in her most innocent tone as she leaned forward and kissed his lund, batting her
eyelids like an innocent girl. She then turned around and looked at Banvaari. She leaned forward and kissed his
lund too.
"Mazaa aa gaya!" Said Banvaari! "Abh mujhe dukaan pe jaana hoga. Ravi, shukriya, jo is chudakkad haraam
zaadi ko chodne ka mauka tune diya. Meri dukaan tere liye hamesha khuli rahegi dost." He said as he put on his
ganji, underwear and dhoti. Not once did he bother to thank Anjali. He just looked back at her once, mocked
her as if he had won a game against her, and left the room. Ravi in the meanwhile threw her clothes onto her. She
took her panties, and wiped off all the cum off her face and boobs with it. She put the pantie in her purse. She put
on her remaining clothes. So did Ravi. Not a word was exchanged between the two. Ravi went back to his chair,
sat down and lit a ciggerate. As soon as got dressed completely, she got up and walked upto him.
"Ravi bhaiya..woh. ." she said hesitantly. "Mere marks.."
RAvi looked at her. He pulled out his registry, opened the page which said "Rechecked marks." He wrote down
Anjali's name and "40 out of 40" in front of her name. Anjali smiled. He looked up at her.
"Chal ja abhi." he told her. Before she left, she went around Ravi's desk, leaned down and gave him a kiss on his
cheek. After all, he was the first man to ever enter her young choot and transform her into a young woman.
She reached home late that evening. She was tired and went straight to bed without even having her dinner. But
before going to bed, when she was alone in her room, she pulled her panties that were soaked with Ravi and
Banvaari's cum out of her purse, looked at it and smiled. It was dry now, but the strong smell of musky cum was
still there. And it filled the entire room as soon as she pullled it out. She giggled, took a nice big whiff of her
panties, kissed it, and tucked it away in the corner of her cupboard.
She slept sound that night, exhausted from her first ever sex experience.
"Arre Anjali..ooth! !" Her mom yelled as she yanked her shoulder while she slept. It was seven in the morning.
Anjali was still sleepy. But her mom's constant yanking and yelling woke her up.
"Kya hai!" She asked her mother, irritated. Her voice was still heavy from sleep.
"Dekh toh..kaun aaya hai." Her mother said, sounding delighted.
"Kaun aaya hai?" Asked Anjali as she rubbed her eyes. Her mom giggled and moved away from Anjali's view.
Anjali looked up. At the doorstep of her room, stood a handsome young man.
"Viju bhaiya.." she whispered, a smile took over her face. Viju was her most favorite cousin who had been living
in Australia for the last 5 years. They were seeing each other for the first time after 5 years. She got up quickly
from her bed, and walked upto the young man. Their eyes met. Viju looked her smiling face first, but it didn't take
him too long, for his eyes to feast on her young nubile body in that thin nightie.
"Hi Anjali.." he said as they both exchanged to most tense, sex filled stares. And this my friend, was the beginning
of Anjali ki doosri chudai.
Shadi Ke Laddu
Main Mini hoon aur meri shadi Mohan ke saath huyi hai. Meri ek chhoti bahan jiska naam Simi hai uski shaadi
Karan ke saath huyi hai. Wo mujhse 1 saal chhoti hai. Hum dono ki shadi ek saath hi huyi thi. Hamari shadi huye
abhi 6 months hi huye the ki Simi 10 dino ke liye mere ghar aayi. Mere ghar mein mere alawa mere pati, Mohan
aur mera ek dewar Raju hi hain. Raju 20 saal ka hai. Wo dikhne mein bahut hi smart hai. Wo bahut hi chanchal
hai aur mujhe hmesha chhedta rahta hai. Uske chhedne mein mujhe bahut maza aata hai aur main bhi use chhedti
hoon. Mohan use bahut mante hain aur main bhi. Jab Simi hamare ghar aayi to Raju ne Simi ko bhi usi tarah
chhedna shuru kiya jaise wo mujhe chhedta hai. Simi ko bhi uska chhedna achchha lagne laga aur wo bhi Raju ko
chhedne lagi. Simi ke aane ke doosre hi din Mohan ko office ke kaam se 15 dino ke liye bahar jana pada.
Doosre din subah 5 baje Mohan bahar chale gaye. Mohan ke jane ke baad main aur Simi aapas mein batein
karne lage. Baton ho baton mein Simi ne kaha Raju bada handsome hai. Main aur Simi dono bahut hi sexy bhi
hain. Maine us se poochha is se tera kya matlab hai. Kahin tu us se chidwane ki to nahin soch rahi hai. Wo boli
ismein kya burayee hai. Mohan bhi to bahar gaye hain aur ghar mein hum donoke alawa kewal Raju hi hai. Maine
kaha lekin use pataya kaise jaye. Kahin usne Mohan se bata diya to kya hoga. Simi boli agar wo Mohan se
kuchh kahega to hum kah denge ki hum use chhed rahe the. Maine kaha theek hai. Chalo uske bedroom mein
chalte hain. Mohan ki aadat thi ki wo apne saare kapde utar kar kewal ek lungi pahan kar sota tha. Jab hum uske
room mein pahuche to Simi ne Raju par nazar padte hi apne muh par haath rakh liya. Simi aage aage thi aur main
uske pichhe. Maine Simi se poochha kya hua to wo boli khud hi dekh lo. Jaise hi maine Raju ki taraf dekha to
maine bhi apne muh par hath rakh liya. Raju ki lungi khul kar alag padi huyi thi aur uska lund ek dam khada tha.
Hum dono uske lund ke size ko dekhkar hairan rah gayi. Raju ka lund 9" lamba aur bahut hi mota tha. Uska lund
ek dam gora tha aur uske lund ka supada ek dam gulabi tha. Aisa lund maine aaj tak nahi dekha tha. Raju gahri
neend mein so raha tha. Hum dono uske lund ko bahut der tak dekhte rahe. Meri chut uske lund ko dekhkar
geeli ho chuki thi. Maine Simi se poochha Raju se chudwane ke baare mein kya khayal hai. Simi boli dard to
bahut hoga lekin maza bhi khoob aayega. Thodi der tak uska lund dekhne ke baad hum dono ne use jagaya. Wo
utha to apna lund khula dekh kar sharma gaya. Usne apni lugi uthani chahi to Simi ne jhapat kar uski lungi utha li.
shaziya
Novice User

Post by shaziya »

Wo apna sir niche kiye huye mujhse bola bhabhi lungi de do plz. Maine kaha tum aise hi bahut achchhe lag rahe
ho. Simi ne Raju se kaha mujhe tumhara lund bahut achchha lag raha hai. Main ise pakad kar dekh loon. Wo
kuchh nahi bola. Simi uske bagal mein baith gayi aur usne Raju ka lund apne hatho mein le liya. Thodi der tak
Simi Raju ke lund ko dekhti rahi phir usne Raju ka lund sahlana shuru kar diya. Raju josh ke mare pagal sa hua ja
raha tha. Simi ne Raju poochha tumne aaj tak kisi ladki ke saath kiya hai. Wo sharam ke mare chup raha. Simi ne
us se phir se poochha to wo sharmate huye bola ek baar kiya hai. Simi ne poochha us ladki ko takleef nahin huyi
thi. Wo bola wo bahut chilla rahi thi aur poora andar nahin le payi thi. Simi ne kaha theek hai. Maine ise poora
andar lekar dekhungi ki kaisa lagta hai. Maine aaj tak itna bada lund anhin dekha tha. Raju bahut hi jyada josh
mein aa gaya tha aur jhadne wala tha. Wo Simi se bola plz. apna haath hata lo nahin to ye ganda ho jayega. Mera
juice nikalne wala hai. Simi boli main tumhara juice apne muh mein lena chahti hoon. Itna kah kar Simi ne Raju ka
lund apne muh mein le liya aur choosne lagi. Main khadi hokar sab dekh rahi thi. Simi ko Raju ka lund muh mein
lete huye dekhkar main josh se ek dam pagal si ho rahi thi aur thodi hi der mein meri chut se paani nikalne laga.
Simi Raju ka lund choos rahi thi. Thodi der baad Raju ke lund se bhi Simi ke muh mein paani nikalne laga. Simi
ne saara pani nigal liya aur phir uska lund chat chat kar saaf kar diya. Uske baad hum Raju ko saath lekar nahane
ke liye bathroom chale gaye. Maine aur Simi ne apne saare kapde utar diye aur nahane lagi. Raju ko Simi ne lungi
nahin pahan ne diya tha aur wo bhi ek dam nanga tha. Uska lund ab dheela pad chuka tha. Simi ne Raju se kaha
mere saare badan par sabun lagao. Wo Simi ke badan par sabun lagane laga. Jab wo Simi ke badan par sabun
lagane laga to uska lund dheere dheere khada hone laga. Jab wo Simi ke saare badan par sabun laga chuka to
Simi ne kaha ab tum apni bhabhi ke badan par bhi sabun lagao. Usne sharmate huye mere badan par bhi sabun
lagana shuru kiya. Mere badan par sabun lagate samay uske haath kanp rahe the. Maine Raju se kaha dewar ji
jara theek se sabun lagao to wo teji se sabun lagane laga. Ab tak Raju ka lund poori tarah se khada ho kar ek
dam tight ho chuka tha. Jab wo mere badan par sabun laga chuka to Simi ne Raju se kaha ab hum dono tumhare
badan par sabun lagayenge. Maine aur Simi ne Raju ke badan par sabun lagana shuru kar diya. Simi ne uske lund
ko sabun laga laga kar khoob ragda. Simi ka haath lund par lagne se Raju josh se pagal hua ja raha tha. Main bhi
Simi ko uske lund par sabun lagata hua dekh rahi thi aur mera chehre Raju ke lund ke theek samne tha. Thodi der
mein hi uske lund ne pichkari chala di to uske lund ka juice mere chehre par aa kar girne laga. Simi ne kaha Raju
tumne to apni bhabhi ke saath lund ke pichkari se holi mana li. Uske baad Simi ne mere chehre par se Raju ke
lund ka saara juice chat liya. Phir Simi ne Raju se kaha ab tum apni bhabhi ki chut par sabun laga laga kar ragdo.
Raju thoda sharmate huye meri chut par sabun lagane laga. Wo sabun laga laga kar meri chut ko khoob ragad
raha tha. Uske sabun lagane se main bahut jyada josh mein aa gayi aur jhad gayi. Udhar Simi bhi poore josh mein
aa chuki thi. Jab main poori tarah se jhad chuki to usne Raju se kaha ab tum meri chut par sabun laga laga kar
ragdo. Raju ab Simi ki chut par sabun laga kar ragadne laga. Thodi der ragadne ke baad Simi bhi jhad gayi.
Uske baad hum dono ne Raju ke lund ko baari baari se choosna shuru kar diya. Hum dono ke choosne se Raju
ka lund ek dam tight ho gaya aur thodi der mein wo jhad gaya. Hum dono ne uske lund ka saara paani chat liya.
Ab tak Raju ki sharam bahut had tak kam ho chuki thi. Wo bola mujhe aaj tak aisa maza nahin mila tha. Uske
baad hum sab nahane lage. Nahane ke baad hum nange hi bahar aa gaye. Raju ne jab kapda pahan na chaha to
Simi ne kaha aaj tum aise hi ek dam nange rahoge. Uske baad main Simi ke saath nashta banane kitchen mein
chali gayi. Raju bhi hum dono ke saath kitchen mein aa gaya. Hum dono nashta bana rahe the aur wo hum dono
ke pichhe khada ho kar apne dono hathon se meri sur Simi ke chutad ko sahlane laga. Hum dono ko bahut maza
aa raha tha. Wo bhi ab poori tarah se hum dono ki chudayi ke liye tayyar tha. Nashta banane ke baad hum
nashta le kar bahar aaye aur hum sabne nashta kiya. Nashta karne ke baad maine Raju se poochha ki tum hum
dono mein se kise pahle chodna chahoge. Wo bola main to pahle Simi ko hi chodunga. Aap to ghar mein hi rahti
hain. Aap ko jab chahunga chod doonga. Simi ne kaha theek hai. Simi ne Raju se kaha ab tum kaleen par let jao.
Raju let gaya. Simi ne uska lund apne haath mein le liya aur sahlana shuru kar diya. Raju josh mein aane laga aur
thodi hi der mein uska lund ek dam lohe jaisa ho gaya. Uske baad Simi let gayi aur usne Raju se apne upar 69 ki
position mein hone ko kaha. Raju 69 ki position mein ho gaya. Simi ne Raju se apni chut chatne ko kaha aur
khud uska lund muh mein le kar choosne lagi. Raju ne Simi ki chut ko chatna shuru kar diya. Simi bahut josh mein
aa gayi aur siskariyan bharte huye Raju ka lund choos rahi thi. 5 min baad Simi ne Raju se kaha, ab mujhe
bardast nahin ho raha hai. Ab tum apna poora lund meri chut mein dal kar khoob jor jor se chodo mujhe. Raju
Simi ki tango ke beech aa gaya aur usne Simi ki chut ki lips ko phaila kar apne lund ka supada beech mein rakh
diya. Main bhi Simi ke paas baithi thi. Raju ne Simi ki tango ko pakad kar door door pahila diya aur apna lund
Simi ki chut mein dalne laga. Simi itne bade lund se chudwane ki aadi nahin thi. Jaise hi Raju ke lund ka supada
Simi ki chut mein ghusa to dard ke mare uske muh se ek siskari si nikal padi. Raju ne thoda aur jor lagaya to
uska lund Simi ki chut mein 3" tak ghus gaya. Is baar Simi ko jyada dard hua aur wo chillane lagi. Raju ruk gaya
aur bola tum mujhse chudwane ke liye tadap rahi thi aur ab chilla rahi ho. Abhi to mera aadha lund bhi tumhari
chut mein nahin ghusa hai. Main to aaj tumhari chut mein poora lund dal kar hi rahunga. Simi boli tumhara lund
bahut lamba aur mota hai, mujhe bahut dard ho raha hai isi liye main chilla rahi hoon. Tum meri chinta mat karo
aur apna poora lund meri chut mein dal do. Mujhe to tumse khoob chudwana hai. Raju ne phir se apna lund Simi
ki chut mein ghusana shuru kar diya. Simi phir se chillane lagi. Raju ka lund ab tak Simi ki chut mein 5" tak ghus
chuka tha. Raju bahut jyada josh mein aa chuka tha. Usne Simi ke chillane ki koyi parwah nahin ki. Usne Simi ke
dono pairo ko uske kandhe ke paas sata diya to Simi ki chut ek dam upar uth gayi. Usne poori takat lagate huye
ek jordar dhakka laga diya to uska lund Simi ki chut mein 8" tak ghus gaya. Ab kewal 1" baki rah gaya tha. Usne
apna poora lund Simi ki chut se bahar kheecha aur ek bahut hi jordar dhakka mara. Raju ka poora ka poora
lund uski chut mein ghus gaya. Simi ki chut se thoda khoon bhi nikal aaya tha. Simi dard ke mare tadapne lagi aur
uski tangein thar thar kanpne lagi. Uska saara badan pasine se naha gaya. Idhar josh ke mare meri chut bhi ek
dam geeli ho chuki thi. Raju ne poora lund Simi ki chut mein dalne ke baad jor jor se dhakke lagane shuru kar
diye the. Simi abhi bhi bahut chilla rahi thi. 15-20 dhakkon ke baad jab Simi ki chut kuchh dheeli ho gayi to uski
cheekh kam ho gayi. Ab use bhi kuchh kuchh maza aane laga tha. Raju Simi ki chudayi kar raha tha aur Simi
hichkole kha rahi thi. Main Simi ki bagal mein baithi uski chudayi dekh rahi thi. Raju dhakke lagata ja raha tha. 5
min baad Simi ne mujhe jor se pakad liya main samajh gayi ki wo jhadne wali hai. Uske muh se aawaz nikli
didiiiiii... ..... main........ gayeeee..... ..... aur wo jhadne lagi. Jhadne ke baad jab Simi ki chut geeli ho gayi to Raju
ka lund aasani se andar bahar hone laga. Simi ke jhadne se Raju aur jyada josh mein aa gaya. Wo ab Simi ki
bahut hi teji ke saath chudayi kar raha tha. Mujhe bhi bahut jyada josh aa chuka tha. Maine apni ungli apni chut
ke andar dal li aur andar bahar karne lagi. Raju bade dhyan se mujhe apni chut ke andar ungli dal kar andar
bahar karta hua dekh raha tha. Usne mere hothon ko choom liya. Thodi hi der baad main bhi jhad gayi. 10 min
aur chudwane ke baad Simi ne Raju ko jor se apni bahon mein lakad liya aur uske hothon ko choomni lagi. Tabhi
Simi phir se jhad gayi. Raju abhi bhi Simi ko chode ja raha tha. Uski sansein bahut tez chal rahi thi. Uska saara
badan pasine se naha chuka tha lekin uske speed mein koyi kami nahin aayi thi. Simi ne bhi apna chutad utha utha
kar Raju ka saath dena shuru kar diya tha. 15 min baad Raju ki speed aur tej ho gayi to main samajh gayi ki wo
bhi ab jhadne wala hai. Usne bahut hi tej tej dhakke lagane shuru kar diye. Simi bhi Raju ko kas kar pakde huye
thi aur uske hothon ko choom rahi thi. Tabhi Raju ke muh oohhhh...... ... aahhhh...... .. ki aawaz nikalne lagi aur
wo jhadne laga. Simi bhi uske saath hi saath phir se jhad gayi. Lund ka poora pani nikal jane ke baad Raju ne
apna lund Simi ki chut se bahar nikala to main apne aap ko rok nahin payi. Maine Raju ka lund pakad liya aur
chatne lagi. Maine Raju ke lund ko chat chat kar saaf kar diya. Maine Raju se poochha maza aaya. Wo bola
haan bhabhi bahut maza aaya. Thodi der tak aaram karne ke baad maine Raju ka lund chatna shuru kar diya.
Jaise hi Raju a lund khada hone laga to main Simi ki bagal mein let gayi aur Raju se kaha ab tum meri chut bhi
chato. Wo meri chut chatne laga. Maine uska lund apne muh mein le liya aur choosne lagi. Main to pahle hi jhad
chuki thi. Raju se thodi der tak chut chatwane ke baad main phir se jhad gayi to Raju meri chut ka paani chatne
laga. Main uska lund choosti rahi. 10 min mein hi Raju ka lund phir se lohe jaisa ho gaya to maine kaha chalo ab
ise meri bhi chut mein poora dal do aur khoob jor jor se meri chudayi karo. Main bhi Simi ki tarah khoob
chillaungi lekin tum rukna mat. Poora ka poora lund meri chut mein ghused dena. Raju ne meri chut ki lips ko
phaila kar apne lund ka supada beech mein rakh diya aur meri tango ko apne kandhe par rakh liya. Uske lund ka
supada apni chut par mahsoos karte hi mere saare badan mein bijli si daud gayi. Mere saare badan mein sansani
si hone lagi. Main aaj pahli baar apne dewar ke khoob mote aur lambe lund se chudwane ja rahi thi. Josh ke
mare mein apna chutad upar utha diya. Jaise hi maine apna chutad upar uthaya to Raju ne ek jordar dhakka mar
diya. Main dard se chilla uthi. Itna tej dhakka to usne Simi ki chudayi karte samay nahin lagaya tha. Uska aadha
lund ek jhatke se meri chut mein ghus gaya. Lag raha tha ki kisi ne meri chut mein garam garam loha ghused diya
ho. Meri chut se khoon niaklne laga. Main dard se tadapne lagi. Main abhi sambhal bhi nahin payi thi ki usne ek
bahut hi jordar dhakka aur laga diya. Main bahut jor se chillayi aur dard ke mare tadapne lagi. Mere chehre par
pasina aa gaya. Mere aansoo nikal pade. Raju ne kaha aap to ro rahi hain. Maine kaha ye khushi ke aansoo hain.
Tum apna baki ka lund bhi meri chut mein dal do. Usne phir se ek jordar dhakka lagaya to uska poora lund meri
chut mein ghus gaya. Main uske dono balls apni chut par mahsoos kar rahi thi. Dard ke mare mri tangein thar thar
kanp rahi thi. Mera saara badan pasine se naha gaya tha. Maine Raju se kaha ab tum mujhe is dard se chhutkara
dilao. Wo bola main kaise is dard se aapko chhutkara dila sakta hoon. Maine kaha ab tum bahut teji ke saath jor
jor se dhakke lagao. Thodi der mein jab meri chut kuchh dheeli ho jayegi to mera dard kam ho jayega. Raju ne
jor jor se dhakke lagane shuru kar diye. Main dard se tadapti rahi. 20-25 dhakkon ke baad jab meri chut kuchh
dheeli ho gayi to mera dard kam ho gaya. Ab mujhe bhi maza aane laga tha. Main itne jyada josh mein thi ki jaise
hi Raju ne 8-10 dhakke aur lagaye to main jhad gayi. Ab meri chut geeli ho gayi thi aur Raju ka lund ab meri chut
mein aasani se andar bahar hone laga tha. Raju bahut teji ke saath meri chudayi kar raha tha. Mini mere bagal
mein baith kar mujhe chudwata hua dekh rahi thi. Use phir se josh aane laga tha aur wo apni chut mein ungli dal
kar andar bahar kar rahi thi. Simi josh ke mare ek haath se mere boobs ko masal rahi thi. Raju bahut teji se
dhakke lagata hua meri chudayi kar raha tha. Wo ek baar Simi ko chod chuka tha is liye is baar jaldi jhad nahin
raha tha. Usne mujhe lagbhag 50-55 min tak choda aur phir meri chut mein hi jhad gaya. Is dauran main bhi 4
baar jhad chuki thi. Mujhe Raju se chudwane mein bahut maza aaya. Aisa maza mujhe aaj tak kabhi nahin mila
tha. Jab usne apna lund meri chut se bahar nikala to main uska lund chatne lagi. Maine uska lund chat chat kar ek
dam saaf kar diya. Us din Simi ne 3 baar aur maine 3 baar Raju se chudwaya lekin hamari bhookh shant nahin
huyi. Simi aur main ek din mein kam se kam 5-6 baar chudwana chahti thi. Aisa akele Raju nahin kar sakta tha.
Sham ko maine Raju se kaha ki hum dono aur jyada chudwana chahti hain. Kuchh der sochne ke baad Raju bola
ki mera ek khas dost John hai. Wo nigro hai. Uska lund mere lund se bhi jyada lamba aur mota hai. Agar tumhein
kala lund pasand ho to main use bula loon. Simi ne kaha kale aur gore lund se kya hota hai. Hum dono ko to bas
kewal khoob chudwana hai. Doosre din Raju John ko ghar le aaya. Jab Simi aur maine John ka lund dekha to
hum dono khushi se jhoom uthe. Hum dono ne Raju se chudwa hi liya tha is liye John se chudwane mein bahut
jyada takleef nahin huyi. John mein ek khas baat thi ki wo bahut buri tarah se chodta tha. Wo ek baar mein kam
se kam 50-55 min tak chodta tha aur bahut hi jordar dhakke lagata tha. Maine aur Simi ne Raju aur John se
khoob chudwaya. Ek hi din mein wo dono hamari chudayi 9-10 baar karte the. Mohan ke wapas aane tak 14
dino mein maine aur Simi ne 100 baar se adhik chudwaya. Chudwate chudwate hum dono ki chut ek dam sooj
gayi thi aur kayi jagah se kat gayi thi. Maine Simi se kaha ki hum dono ki chut ab bahut jyada chaudi ho chuki
hai. Jab hum dono apne apne pati se chudwayenge aur unhein hamari chut ek dam dheeli lagegi to hum kya
jawab denge. Simi boli ki hum dono kah denge ki jab Mohan bahar gaye the to hamare saath rape hua hai. Wo 4
aadmi the aur unhone hum sab ka muh bandh kar hamare saath poore din rape kiya aur hamein kayi baar choda.
Raju bola ye theek rahega. Mohan jab wapas aaye to hum dono ne plan ke mutabik Mohan ko saari kahani bata
di. Mohan ne hum dono ko samjhate huye kaha ki use ek bura sapna samajh kar bhool jao. Main aaj bhi Mohan
ke office jane ke baad Raju se roj hi kam se kam ek baar jaroor chudwati hoon
Revenge of Wife on Cheating husband
My name is Vasantha, 28 years, 5'8", 55 kgs., thin (or petite), shoulder length hair, average looking but not bad
looking at all, educated (I.I.T –Mumbai--- B.Tech in Electronics) , medium boobs and big dark areolas with a
pointed pinchable nipples, narrow waist, well rounded buttocks and long tapering legs. I am the 4th of 6 children
born to a middle class family. From a young age I was always interested in mechanical things like radio, T.V.,
watch etc.. and used to dismantle and repair the same. The interest stayed and I was always tops in school, finally
landing in I.I.T.. Otherwise I am or was a very ordinary girl with middle class conservative values. I dress average
in salwar kameez or saris or shirts and jeans, never visited a beauty parlor nor did any facials till the date of
marriage. I had the same dreams as others of being married to a decent guy and settling down for a happy
married life. I was always considered too tall and there were a few friends who recommended that I try modeling
but I was a shy person and never felt that I was beautiful enough for the art world. After studies I started working
for a computer firm in Bangalore and within a couple of years was considered a whiz kid and promoted as
manager. I did attend parties etc but always stayed within limit and guys and gents did realize my reserve nature
and stayed away from me. I was shy of guys and probably I think guys thought I was a nerd so I never had any
guy following me. At age 26, my parents received a good proposal for me from a 30 years old financial guy, C.A,
tall about 6'0", fair, 70 kgs.,well athletic built, curly hair, handsome actor like and my friends were filled with envy
at my getting married to such an handsome looking guy. The proposal and marriage all happened within a month
and I did not have much time to interact with him than to see and meet him once. I was swayed by his looks.