Raped By Three Women

shaziya
Novice User

Re: Raped By Three Women

Post by shaziya »

His
name was Suresh. I wondered on what he saw in me to marry me. I was in love with him from the time my eyes
fell on him. He introduced me to sex. The first night I was feeling very nervous, shy and frightened. I could feel his
proximity as he sat near me and made me feel very comfortable by starting small talks and within a matter of
hours, I was well into him. We laughed and talked till the early hours and finally after he embraced me and kissed
me we fell asleep. No sex the first night. Early morning, when I woke up, he had taken a bath and had coffee
ready at my bedside and was looking at me. I was taken in by his good nature and could not believe that he
would be such a nice guy. I got up and he sat beside me and we both had coffee. Our talks veered to sex and I
found myself passionately kissing this handsome guy. I was melting in his hands and he slowily removed his
clothes and mine and started kissing me from top to bottom. He fondled my face, boobs, my waist, my legs and
finally was kissing my vagina. He was constantly admiring and loudly proclaiming about my beauty and the perfect
body parts I had. I have a hairy, bushy vagina and while kissing it he said, he would like to trim and shave my
choot. Now I found his actions very erotic and felt like in paradise. I was enjoying his expert manipulations of my
body and when he sucked my cunts, I had my first orgasm. My body shivered and I let loose by shouting aloud
ah……….. My hands were pressing his head to my choot and he was busy sucking my vaginal lips, inserting his
tongue in my opening and also a couple of his fingers were playing with my choot. After some time, I could feel
once again the sensuous pleasure building up in me. He realized it and then came over on top of me. Positioning
his Penis (lund) on my choot, he started entering it. My cunt was well lubricated and I was completely open for
him. As the lund forced its way in, I could feel that my choot was completely filled with his rod and then I felt a
deep searing pain. I shouted, asked him to stop. He slowed down, kissed me and said –`darling, don't worry'
and suddenly inserted his lund with a shove. I could feel something tearing in me. The pain and the pleasure were
both simultaneous and even though my eyes did release a couple of tear drops due to the pain, I was enjoying the
massive organ within me. He relaxed and then started fucking me. Initially, I was hesitant and alert on any further
pain but slowly his pumping became a pleasure and I started matching his pumping rhythm. My long legs were
wrapped around his butts. He saw my tear drops and licked it and then we were kissing as he increased his
fucking rhythm. I could feel him within me and I was in the throes of pleasure. I finally could not control and came
again strongly. My shouts of my orgasm seems to have triggered more excitement in him and he continued
fucking. I was feeling tired at all the pleasure I had and wanted him to slow down but he was still very hard and
active. He fucked me royally and finally we came together. We relaxed and when I looked down, I saw that my
cunt had blood around it and his limp lund also was covered with blood. I looked at him and savored his face and
body. He kissed me and we talked. Later we went to the bathroom where he bathed me and cleaned me up and
I did the same to him. That was the first time I saw a hard erect lund and he introduced me to oral sex, how to
suck lund and finally swallow the cum. We spent our honeymoon mostly in bed as I was in throes of my passion
and I finally realized how enjoyable sex is and he seemed to enjoy my companionship. He was all a women could
ask for, good looking, well educated, good conversationalist and absolutely caring. We spent a week enjoying
and then returned back to Bangalore. In Bangalore, he had a nice independent house, which was tastefully
furnished and I was happy. My office was near to his residence and life was going on well. Suresh was working
as financial consultant and was the blue eyed wonder boy of his company. It was well established firm and his
boss and company owner Shah (about 50 years) used to treat him as his son. Suresh was the vice president of
the company and mostly used to run the company in Shah's absence. Mostly our weekends were spent with Shah
and his wife and we used to go out for picnics and parties together. Mr. shah and Mrs. Shah used to treat me as
their daughter and I was in seventh heaven for the next two years, till one day, my whole like came crumbling
down and I suddenly realized how alone I was. Mr. Shah is a very fair, Parsi gentleman, Tall and thin. He has
sharp features, a pointed long nose and an intelligent look. He is bald and is generally well dressed. Mrs Shah
aged about 45 years is a well structured beautiful looking Parsi lady who looks in her thirties. A typical society
lady with a very polished accent, very fair, well made up (spends most of her time in beauty parlor) and when she
walks, every guys head turns to look at her. Mrs. Shah used to encourage me to change my whole attire but I
resisted and explained that I was more comfortable with the way I was. I found that Suresh was very close to the
Shahs and slowly I also accepted them as a part of the family. My interest in electronics and computers remained
and I installed a lot of gimmicks like light sensors (the room lights up when somebody walks in and the light
intensity could be controlled remotely) in house, phone answering machine etc…. Suresh used to laugh at my
fascination for my electronics stuff. He was surprised that I could repair cars even. I also became the expert on
computers for Suresh's company and used to off and on assist in installing new software's, fine-tune it to his
company requirements etc…. Suresh had no idea about any mechanical things. As usual, one weekend on
Saturday evening, we had invited his boss Mr. Shah and his wife a few common friends and were having a party
in the garden in our backyard. We have a small garden in front and a big backyard. The party was in full swing. I
was sitting relaxed with a glass of wine with Mr. Shah (The Shah's and Suresh had introduced me to Wine and I
normally used to have a sip or two when with them). Suresh organizes all the parties and he is an excellent host so
he was mixing up with the guests. He has lot of friends and contacts while I am normally a reserved person. Mr.
Shah and I were exchanging tidbits. Suddenly, I felt the need to go to pee. I excused myself and went back into
the house. We have a two storied house and toilets in both levels. I went to the toilet on the ground floor and as I
came out I saw a movement on the first floor. The light had switched on (remember the sensors). The kitchen is
down and the party was outside so I wondered who could be up. I was curious on whether the sensor is malfunctioning.
I went up and as I neared the room (which happens to be our bedroom), I could hear whispers. I
slowed down and heard two voices which happened to be of Mrs. Shah and Suresh whispering. The voice was
faint but could be heard. Mrs. Shah saying – `Suresh darling, cannot hold on anymore, darling just take me now'.
Suresh saying –`Roshni (Mrs. Shah's name) darling, you look ravishing, heavy kissing sounds and petting sounds.
The door was not locked shut but open slightly. As I looked inside I saw Mrs. Shah sitting on the bed with her
boobs exposed while Suresh was standing in front of her with his pants unzipped and his long, hard, lund out. She
had her hands on his lund and was kissing it and in the process of sucking it while his hand was fondling her
breast. I stood shocked; I could feel my strength draining out. I realized Suresh and Roshni were fucking each
other. My mind was in turmoil. My whole world seemed falling apart. Is this what married life was all about?. I
stood still. The sounds from inside were coming out. I could hear Suresh familiar thrusting grunts and Roshni was
screaming but not too loudly like, yes, fuck me hard, ohhhhhh, my god,,,, love you darling, more more…. My
god, it is big,,,, Suresh darling, fuck me hard and fast now. I am about to cum'.. Then I could hear panting and
puffing inside. My strength had failed me. I did not feel like looking in. I heard Roshni saying- `Tonight, I will
make Pervez (Mr. Shah's name) fuck me and then eat my choot. I will make him taste your sperm'. Suresh said,
`yes dear, I will also make Vasantha suck my lund and she can taste your cum on it'. Both were laughing. Finally I
heard them orgasm together and then heard Roshni saying-`Suresh dear, lets go down now, otherwise those two
fools would be worried about where their spouses have disappeared' . Suresh laughed and said –`don't worry, I
can make Vasantha eat out of my hand. She will believe whatever I say'. I heard some rustling and then Roshni
said –`Suresh darling, be there on time tomorrow and I have some wonderful day planned ahead for us'. I heard
the door moving and suddenly better sense prevailed and I immediately rushed into the toilet adjacent to the room
and stayed in. I heard them chatting, kissing laughing and walking down while I stayed in the toilet. Slowily, I was
coming into my senses. My head was in turmoil. How dare Suresh cheat me and lie to me. Finally after a few
minutes, I started calming down. Now my whole mind was focused on what exactly was happening between
them, learn more about it and then decide on future course of action. I washed my face and then slowly made my
way down. I saw Suresh and Roshni with people mixing and moving around. When I sat down with Shah, he
looked at me and asked-`Vasantha, you look ill, what happened, is anything the matter'. I could not speak for
sometime (I was on the verge of crying) and then in a low voice told him –`I think I have a stomach problem'.
Saying this I suddenly vomited. Immediately, he got up and came beside me and said –` come let me take you in'.
I could see people rushing to me and then I was led inside and taken to the bedroom. I did not want to sleep on
that bed as the previous scene and voices were revolving in my head. But as I was laid on it, I remember passing
out. Morning when I woke up, Suresh was beside me looking worried and at one time thought did I dream of all
what happened yesterday. But reality came back and I said –`I am OK maybe not physically fit, just have to
rest'. Suresh informed that he had to go to the club (Every Sunday he used to go to club from 10 .00 A.M. to
3.00 P.M., NOW I KNOW WHERE HE REALLY GOES). He could cancel it if I needed help. I just kept
quiet. Finally at 10.00 A.M. he left. I felt sad that he did not stay back. I took stock of my position and the first
thing I realized was that before making any conclusions, I had to get a complete idea of what was happening.
Where I stood in all this issues??? On Monday, I went to office and then made contact with a few vendors. I
took half a day off and then came back home and the remaining time was spent on installing small video cameras
in all rooms including kitchen which had motion sensors to tape any motion taking place. I installed spyware in
our computer to reach into Suresh email and other correspondence. I installed a telephone recording system to
record all calls. It took me more that 6 hours to complete the job and then when I looked around, I was sure
Suresh would never be able to visually see any of my installation. Next day, I visited Suresh's office in the afternoon
as if I was there to talk to him. For the past two days, I had been acting ill and he acted worried. I sat with
him and told him that probably I would like to visit my parents for a week off. He agreed and we arranged that I
would leave in a couple of days time. He claimed he was busy and he would not be able to accompany me. That
was what I wanted. I told him that since I may not be there for the next week probably I can just look into the
company computer for any bugs. He was all for that and I installed the spyware in his computer too in his office.
Next two days, I just made sure that the digital video cameras were working fine at home and then I left for
Mumbai to be with my parents for a week. Suresh had a feeling that something was wrong and did try asking me,
probing me on whether there was something wrong in our relationship. I said nothing and just let it go. My
parents realized that I was depressed and they did their best to cheer me up. Suresh was well liked by everybody
at home and I knew that I would not get much support from anybody at home and they would only advise me to
just pardon Suresh for any of his indiscretions. I was more concerned at what I meant for Suresh in all these
issues and that was what I wanted to know before I took any decisions. Finally the week was up and I returned
back. Suresh acted happy seeing me and I acted the same. I had stopped having sex with Suresh and that day
also I avoided. The next day when Suresh went to office, I started checking the videos and I had struck Gold or
was it the destruction of my family life. Roshni (Mrs. Shah) seemed to have been a regular visitor in my absence
and both of them shamelessly indulged in sex at all places. In kitchen, in bedroom on staircase, anal sex, doggie
style and what not. They seem to have only derogatory words for me and Mr. Shah and thought that we were
fools to be fucked around with. I learnt that many time when I had sucked Suresh cock/lund, he had been fucking
Roshni that day and was giving me her seconds and cum taste. It seems Roshni loved feeding Suresh's cum/
sperms to Mr. Shah. On computer, I managed to get Suresh password and all his emails and files. Opening it, I
learnt that their affair had started 8 years back, when Suresh had joined the company as an apprentice while
doing his CA. There were passionate letters and the worst was to learn that they had a child together. Mrs. Shah
(Roshni) had a son and daughter earlier (hopefully) with Mr. Shah and the kids were now about bout 20 and 18
years.. The very first year, they fell in love and she wanted a kid by Suresh. They had a girl. The girl was 7 years
now. They seemed crazy for each other. It was her influence and Suresh's smartness that made him grow faster in
that company. Mr. Shah seemed to have no idea about all these issues. It seemed that at Roshni's insistence
Suresh had married me again by her approval. Roshni felt that marrying a ordinary looking girl would always
keep Suresh in her control and Suresh went by it. There were a few emails making fun of my looks and my
ordinary attitude & middle class bearing. Slowly it dawned on me that I was just a pawn being used by my
husband and Roshni. A cold feeling ran thru' me. I was filled with scorn, disgust and feeling of revenge. I wanted
to screw up their life for being this manipulative. I copied all the tapes,messages, made a few more additional
copies and kept it in locker. After a week I visited Suresh's office and while checking his computer came thru'
more materials about his indiscretions. It seems they had even considered killing Shah so that Mrs. Shah (Roshni)
could inherit all the business on Mr. Shah's death and they could live happily ever after. Suresh marrying me was
to cover up their love life since I would vouch for Suresh's innocence, in case their plans went wrong. Once
Suresh had settled with me then they would start their second round of action of killing Shah and ank making it
look like suicide. There were files on the best way to kill somebody and show it as suicide…. There were lot of
such nonsense on his computer. I realized how infatuated he was with Roshni that he could be stupid to assist her
in her plans. Also I heard a conversation between Roshni and Suresh where Suresh expressed that he felt that I
may be getting suspicious of their relationship. Roshni told him that he better keep his eyes open and they have to
be more careful. That made me more careful. In the long run, I realized that once Mr. Shah was killed, I would be
the next target. My decision was all made. My company had offices in U.S.A and initially when they had offered
to send me to USA I had declined as I was in love with Suresh. But now, life was different. I asked for immediate
placement in USA and when the company dithered that they had no opening now, I offered my resignation. They
realized I was serious and since I was a good employee and I could get job anywhere, they arranged for my
posting to U.S.A in a few months time. Suresh company has branch offices in all metropolitan cities and once a
month he visits all these places. He is out for a few days (3- 4) and when he was out, one day, I invited Mr. Shah
home. As I knew, his wife was also on holidays (probably with Suresh, who knows) and he was alone at home. I
asked him to come in the afternoon. He was his usual self when he came and that day, I had taken time off to go
to a beauty parlor and get myself all spruced up. I had a sexy gown and when he walked in he was surprised at
my attire. He complimented me and we talked for sometime. I served him a couple of scotch and I had wine.
Once he was well settled I told him that there was something he had to see. I took him to our small office (we
have a small room at home converted into office where we do all our office work), switched on the videos, gave
him a folder of all printed messages and files taken from Suresh's emails, files and folders from computer and then
left the room. The time was 4.00 P.M.. For the next 3 hours, there was no sound from the room other than the
video playing and paper being shuffled. Finally Mr. Shah emerged from the room, looking tired and broken. His
eyes were downcast and he looked dead. I took his hand and led him to the sofa and sat beside him. I filled up
his glass and mine too. We sat there silently for sometime and then I said-`remember the party where I vomited
and fell unconscious, that was the time I saw them fucking each other in my bedroom. Initially, I was not sure
where you stood and as you know I like all electronic stuff, so it was very easy to catch them red handed. Roshni
and Suresh made one mistake when they selected me to marry Suresh, they should have checked my background
very well before screwing my life up'. After some time when I looked at Mr. Shah, I could see tears on his
cheeks. I wiped it and then hugged him. He burst out sobbing and even my pent up emotions burst. We cried like
babies and stayed like that for some time. Finally, Mr.Shah said –`So what are you planning now'. I discussed my
plans of divorcing Suresh and leaving for USA. He thought about it and said –`You know, they played with the
wrong guy. If I can run such a successful business, I also know how to keep predators at bay'. I can make their
life miserable by exposing their plans of murder and sex and tie them up with police station, lawyers, courts and
make them pauper with my contacts. We have enough evidence to build a case but they can manage to wriggle
out as the case is not too strong. But it is enough to make their life difficult for a few years. Then Mr. Shah asked-
`is that the reason you are dressed up today sexily to seduce me'. I smiled shyly and said-`Suresh was the first
man in my life. Now I want revenge. If he could cuckold me then it is time, I did the same and make him taste my
sloppy seconds'. Mr. Shah smiled for the first time and said-`Yes, that would be nice, but are you sure you want
to make out with me'. I said-`Yes'. He took me in his arms and kissed me. First time I was in with somebody
other than Suresh. The Wine and drinks seems to have gone to my head and since I have not had sex for sometime
now, I was feeling all warm inside. WE kissed for some time and then I could feel his hand trying to open my
gown. I helped him and as I was not wearing anything inside, I was naked in his presence. I did not say a thing. I
embraced him, and then helped him to strip, and then started sucking him off. His lund was thin and semi erect
and as I sucked it I could feel it hardening and growing. It was becoming stiff and erect. I was eager to fuck him
and in my eagerness I made him sleep on his back on the sofa and I climbed on him. I adjusted my choot/pussy
on his lund and slowily went down on him. I could take all his lund in one shot and even though this was a new
experience to me with another man ,
shaziya
Novice User

Post by shaziya »

I was feeling happy to dominate this time on sex. I began thrusting in and out
rapidly, on his lund and by now Mr Shah was reacting to my fucking action. He was thrusting upwards as I came
down on him and my choot was tightening my control on his lund. I was wild, with my head hanging back loudly
moaning as I fucked him, my boobs bouncing as I went up and down on him. I was in heat. Mr. Shah grabbed
my buttocks while we fucked, working them with his hands and making me more hornier.. I could not hold my
orgasm back any longer and with a shout I came. I could feel my cum flowing out of my cunt while his hot lund
was still in me. Quickly Mr. Shah moved me over onto my back, on the sofa getting me wetter still with the
thought of getting pounded by him. He was a kind and considerate lover. When I looked at him, I could see his
concentration as he pounded me hard and vigorously. I liked the sex. He rammed my pussy/choot harder still,
shoving his cock into my choot with all of his power and getting me ready for another climax. Suddenly I could
feel Mr. Shah tensing and then with a grunt he exploded his hot cum within me. I could feel his cum hitting me
hard and I exploded with a loud scream. Today I had decided to act like a slut and just enjoy the sex. I could feel
his cum trickling down my thighs and then I smeared my fingers with our cum and tasted it. Mr. Shah kissed me
lightly on my forehead and then kissed me tasting our cum in my mouth. He said –` Vandhana, never feel that you
are not beautiful. You are a very hot bitch and if this is the type of sex you and Suresh were having, I think that
guy is stupid to have chased my wife'. I have always respected your intelligence and now your sexiness. I love
you. By now the time was around 10.00 P.M. and the days incident had taken its toll on Mr. Shah and he seemed
tired and sleepy after our fuck. I advised him to stay back and then we both went up naked to our bedroom and
holding each other tightly, we fell asleep. For the first time I felt relaxed and slept like a baby. Morning when I
woke up and opened my eyes I found that Mr. Shah was looking at me caressing my face. I lay back and he
started running his hand up my leg as he saw I was awake. The nights love making was still on my mind and
thinking about that and his touch I started shuddering He went down and started tasting and licking my inner thigh
as his finger entered my wet choot. His mouth was hot as he started going deeper into my choot and my inner
muscles started tightening. He spread my cunt lips and slid his tongue in and out of me deeper. I could not control
any longer and I came and came. I could feel him tasting my cum and as he ate me I realized Roshni comment to
Suresh on how well Mr. Shah ate cunts. Once he knew I was done Mr. Shah pulled his head back and slid up my
body with his tongue to my nipples. I loved the feel of his body and let him make love to me. I grabbed his ass
cheeks with both hands and guiding his lund into my hot sweet wet spot. As he started sliding in slowily I shoved
my hips upwards and welcomed him all the way in. Mr. Shah slid his throbbing lund/cock into my wet choot
deeply. Then he started pounding me. With each thrust, I was becoming more excited. We both were tearing at
each other and grunting and shouting. With every thrust, I was moaning Finally we both came together. We both
looked into each others eyes and for the first time in my life realized, sex is wonderful between two partners who
can understand and feel for each other. Suresh was expected in a couple of days time. Mr. Shah invited me to
spend a week with him in a hill resort so that we could enjoy each other and also plan our future course of action
well. I agreed and packing a few clothes, we flew to Darjeeling. I just left a message for Suresh that I had something
important to attend to hence I would be returning back in a week. That week in Darjeeling was a good
experience. Mr. Shah spent a fortune, buying me presents and we stayed royally. Mr Shah introduced me to
ANAL sex there. Once when we were standing on the balcony in our hotel room seeing the valley down, I found
that Mr. Shah was massaging my ass cheeks. I had a skirt on and nothing under. His hand felt his way to my cunt
and then he was fingering my vagina. I was wet with his touch and my cunt was moving as his fingers went in and
out. But he had other ideas. He was spreading my vaginal juice on my ass hole and sliding his finger in my ass.
Now I have a tight ass cheek and as his finger entered, I had a different sensation in my body. His one finger slid
in my ass and then he again massaged my vagina / choot and again played with my ass. Seeing my reaction he
walked back to the room and within moment was back with cream and dipping his fingers in the cream and
applied it on my anus. I was excited and I realized he wanted to fuck me anally. I wanted to try that. By now as
he was applying cream to my ass and I had my hand behind playing with his prick/lund. Mr. Shah could feel my
tension and relaxation as he slid his fingers slowly and gently inside my anus. I was really feeling tight there but I
wanted more. I tugged his lund and Mr. Shah realized that I wanted his lund in now in me. Mr Shah was excited
now. He made me bend over the balcony looking down as he positioned his lund at my anal opening and applying
cream on his lund he started inserting his lund in my ass hole. As he inserted, I pressed backwards and I could
feel a hot searing pain as his lund entered my asshole. He pressed ahead and he was completely in. I could feel
my ass filled up. Now he folded on my back and his hands were on my nipples pressing it and squeezing my
boobs. I was enjoying the feel of his lund in me and his hands on my nipples. As he started pounding my ass,
going in and out, I started fingering my choot. I had a few fingers of mine in my choot as his lund was in my ass. I
was feeling filled. His balls slapped between my legs every time he thrust forward and I could feel his thrust
getting faster. Finally, Mr. Shah could not hold more and my ass was filled with a spurt of his cum. Even though I
was hot and did not cum, it was wonderful to be anally fucked and feel the cum inside. Then I saw Mr. Shah,
sitting down and licking his cum flowing out of my asshole and then his mouth was on my cunt. He mouth fucked
me and as I felt his tongue probing in more and more, I came. I turned and pulling him up kissed him
p[passionately. We enjoyed each other a lot and felt like a honeymooning couple. When we returned back to
Bangalore I was feeling very calm and composed. It was night when we returned and before reaching home, Mr.
Shah and I fucked each other and I had his cum in me. Suresh was upset on seeing me and said that he was
checking my office and home in Mumbai and other places to know where I was. He said that at least, I should
have kept clear messages on where I was. He was also drunk. He could see that I looked changed with better
dressing and sexy attire. I kept quiet and while I was changing my dress in bedroom, he walked in and embracing
me, kissed me passionately and said –`what is wrong with us, I want you and I love you'. He immediately took
his lund out and laying me on the bed fucked me. He was hard and big. I loved feeling him in and I responded. A
few short hard and fast thrust he came. He realized I was still in the throes of passion and started kissing me
down there. I felt happy as now he was having Mr. Shah's sperm now. Finally I came. Even though Suresh kept
asking on where I went and why I did it, I kept quiet. Finally, in exasperation, he got drunk more and just went to
sleep. Before he got up in the morning, I dressed up and I left. I had a call from Mr. Shah asking me what happened
and when he heard that Suresh had eaten my choot, he laughed and thanked me for helping. He also said
that since he travels a lot, his wife had no question but he made her suck his penis/lund and he was happy that she
had tasted my juice. He told me that his lawyer had all the details and he would be meeting me that afternoon and
would act as my lawyer. His lawyer met me and had all the divorce papers ready. Also he informed me that
Suresh would be made to part with half his savings and property if he wanted this matter to be treated confidentially
and for an out of court settlement. That evening as Suresh reached home, my lawyer was with me. I gave
Suresh a copy of all his videos and emails, messages and my lawyer immediately served him with all divorce
documents. Suresh was astounded and terrified. He pleaded with me and begged me to reconsider. I warned him
that if he did not sign and agree to my terms, I would talk to Mr. Shah. That terrified him further and immediately
he signed all the papers and I threw him out of the house. The next day when Suresh went to office, he was
amazed to find cops waiting for him to arrest him for planning a murder and at police station he saw Mrs. Shah
being brought in. In one instant he had lost his job, property, prestige and was being sucked into the world of
court and lawyers. Mr. Shah met me and informed that the kids were safe and he had divorced his wife. She also
got nothing much from him. Later I learnt that they were both on bail. Mr. Shah had arranged body guards for me
and also with his contact arranged for police protection for me so that I was not harmed. By now, most of our
friends and Mr. Shahs friends knew what had happened and both Suresh and Mrs. Shah had no real friends as
people started avoiding them. Suresh could not get another job or leave the town as there were cases against
him. They were cornered. Mr. Shah visited me regularly and we fucked but for decency he never stayed for the
night. One evening around 7.00 after Mr. Shah and I had made love on the sofa downstairs, he left. I had worn a
gown and I could feel his cum running down my legs, when the watchman informed me that Suresh was pleading
outside to see me. I let him in and asked the bodyguard to check that he was not carrying any arms and to be
nearby when I needed him. When Suresh walked in, I could not believe on his appearance. He was thin, had
beard growing and his cheeks were in and he had sunken eyes. He was virtually in tears and on seeing me fell on
my feet saying that he was sorry for everything and to save him. He said he loved me and wanted to be back. He
accepted his mistakes ans stupid actions but he said that slowly overtime he had fallen in love with me and if I
could forgive him, he wanted to be with me. I stared at him for a longtime and felt a tremor within me. Mr. Shah
had fucked me and I was still in that sexual stage. I removed my gown and standing naked in front of him asked
him if he still liked me. I had spread my legs and he could see the cum flowing out of my cunt. I said that is Mr.
Shahs sperms, I have just fucked him, I am a slut now and even if he comes back I will fuck Shah, does he still
feel like fucking me. He sat there cringing. Even though Mr. Shah was a good lover, Suresh was my first and best
and I wanted a fuck from this cringing animal. I sat on the sofa and opening my legs I called him and said, suck
me now. He came fast and Gawdddd sucked me ferociouslyly. His tongue was working magic in me and I
exploded in his mouth. Then I asked him to arouse himself and fuck me. He took his limp penis out and I realized
he was getting aroused looking at my naked figure he masturbated. I lay on the sofa and he came on top of me
and fucked me royally. It was nice feeling his big, hard penis within me. He fucked long and hard and I had two
more orgasms and finally he came in me. After sex, I said, Suresh life cannot be back to what it was. These past
months have changed me and I cannot trust him anymore. But, I will talk to Mr. Shah and try to get him out of all
charges but whenever I want a fuck he should be around, He pleaded again but I sent him out. Two months have
passed. Mr. Shah finally on my insistence withdrew the case only after threatening Mrs. Shah and Suresh that he
does not want them to be seen in Bangalore anymore. The kids are with Mr. Shah and even Suresh's kid is with
him as he loves them a lot. Sometimes when I see that girl, I miss Suresh and remember the happy married life we
had and I would have had such a beautiful daughter. Lately Mr. Shah has hinted at whether I would like to tie up
with him. He seems to be enamored with me, but no – I have decided to start a new life altoghether at a new
place. I have declined his proposal. He treats me as his life savior as he feels that if I had not blown his wife's
cover, he would have been dead by now. My parents and siblings do not have much idea about what really
happened. They just know that Suresh was sidetracked and blames me for not accepting it. I have stayed away
from them thru' this turmoil and it was only Mr. Shah who stood by me. My USA tickets are ready and tomorrow,
I am flying out of this country. Mr. Shah has still hopes that I may agree to his proposal and has been telling
me that he would be visiting me every couple of months to woo me till I agree. I am 27 and he is 51 years. Hope
I meet a nice guy in USA who would make me forget my past and i can live with him happily ever after. I miss
Suresh even now, in spite of his deceptions and plans. I miss him and I am not sure whether I will ever forget him.
Yes, he was a wonderful lover.
Fucking With Childhood Friend
Hi my dear readers. I am big fan of this site. My name is sandeep 35 years old working for a mnc in maharastra.
To day i want to share my experience with my childhood friend. She is sandhya 38 years old and working as
lecturer. Medium height with good looking face and curved shapes. We are family friends since last 20 years. So
since my child hood we are intimate friends. She got married and divorced at the age of 18 years and divorced at
20 due to drunkard husband. Since then she concentrated in studies and finished her post graduation and joined
as lecturer. She got married again and no issue. Her husband working in govt service at another place. Whenever
i visit her or she visits me we had riding on bike and went to movies e.t.c during bike riding her soft big boobs
(38d 30 36) touches my back and my cock is fully erected. Many times she bends in front of me and her beautiful
cleavage make me mad. But i don’t have daring to proceed further. We share everything like feelings and
some naughty jokes etc. I am not satisfied in sex due to my wife’s limited sexual desires. Even i was discussed the
same thing with her. Now we will come to the action part. I went to her place and she is living with in college
premises and alone. This incident happened 6 months ago. We chatted for a while. Being expert in acupressure
and yoga i teach her some tips about acupressure. She insisted to me show the points. I started with palm and
hand, head. Then i told her most of the important points are in feet and during demonstration i want to grab the
situation having sex with her. During acupressure my cock became rock hard and it is visible to her. She had not
told anything and told me to do on her feet. I said her i will start with foot and will go up to knees and she said ok
for it. Before starting foot massage i said whether she like massage of her back ??? She said ok. I said her that
with blouse it could un comfortable for me, so please take out her blouse. She said’ u naughty ‘ and she told me
to turn back.. I said ok. She opened her blouse & laid on her breast. I hope she is turning in to hot, coz her
boobs are coming out of her bra when i saw from back. Then i have taken some oil and poured her back. I said
your bra may get spoiled with oil, so i will open strap. Initially she said no, and after she convinced. I opened her
bra strap and kept her back open. What a shining and beautiful glowing skin she is having. I started massaging
her back slowly and softly. She is feeling much comfortable with my massage and she closed eyes with satisfaction.
After sometimes i slowly moved my fingers towards her boobs area and massaging like part of her back
massage. She said nothing and i did it many times. I can hear her heavy breathings then. Now i planed something
else and said her that now i am going to do her foot massage. She said ok and still she laid on her boobs. She
even not put her bra strap back. My condition is like in hot oven. But then also i don’t want to loose my patience.
I reached her foot and start massaging different points in foot and explained her the purpose and she nodded her
head. Then i slowly start my hand towards her legs. I lift her sarie up to knees and she said nothing. I massaged
her both legs up to knees by applying oil for next 15 minutes. Then slowly i moved further slightly….. I am feeling
her soft milky thighs. I have sit on her thighs and my knees rested on the bed. Slowly i moved further and surprisingly
she had wear the panty…. Now i lifted her sarie a bit and now i can see her hairy pussy and my breathings
become more heavier and my body gets heat. I moved my hands further and now i am touching her pussy lips. I
can feel her heavy breathings then. I start massaging her thighs from knee to her buttocks which touches her
pussy too. Now i lifted her sarie up her hips and she said what are you doing????? I said nothing only massaging.
I continued my massaging and some times i touch her pussy lips. After sometime i understood that she is enjoying
a lot. Then i dared a bit and touched her g spot. She shivered and moaned aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now i got the
signal. So i inserted my finger directly in her pussy and it was totally wet. I started stroking her pussy. She started
moaning aaaaahhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. She finally out of control and said ‘’ stop it dear fuck
me now’’ . She turned back. I kissed her on her lips. Our both tongues inserted in each others mouths and
hugged tightly and enjoyed french kiss for ten minutes. She moved her hand on my pants. She opened my jeans
zip very fastly and taken out my hard rock cock & removed foreskin, started licking it. She had hungry for
several years. She had taken my 7 inch cock in to her mouth and start sucking like hell. I feel like in heaven. I am
pressing her huge boobs and massaging them. Now i said please turn in 69 positions. I parted her legs apart and
inserted my tongue deeply inside her hot, wet and sticky pussy. She is too hot and lot of juices are flowing heavily
from her cunt. I am licking and drinking all her juices. She also sucks heavily my rock hard cock. Suddenly she
released her heavy load of love juices and my face become wet and sticky with her juices and she moaned
heavily aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am also in my final stage and told her to
stop. But she told me to come in her mouth. I released my heavy load of cum in her mouth which she drank like a
thirsty woman. I also licked and drank her juices. She completely cleaned my cock with her tongue and drank all
the stuff. After few minutes we went to toilet and cleaned each others organs. She said that i am looking for this
opportunity since many years and you are not daring for it.. I agreed. After that we had nice lunch prepared by
her. After few minutes rest i suggested her for next round of fucking session. She laughed and said it was her
wish. I said her that i want to shave her hairy pussy before fucking and she agreed happily. Then i brought shaving
kit and applied foam and stated shaving her pussy carefully. She is moaning loudly during the process. Finally i
cleaned her pussy with water and wiped with a towel. Now i can see her pink pussy lips and some juices start
flowing from her cunt . I kneeled down in front of her pussy and started licking her cleanly shaven pussy.
shaziya
Novice User

Post by shaziya »

She hold
my hair told me don’t waste time darling , i am really horny and smash my pussy with your hot iron cock, fuck me
faaast’’ .I asked her for which angle she prefers. She said as you like. I said i like doggy style and told her to hold
the bed with her hands and bent. She holds the bed and bent. Now her buttocks and her beautiful cunt are
looking superb from behind. Just caressed on buttocks and pussy lips. I licked her round ass and pussy from
back and she shivered. Her ass is too sexy and very firm and soft. That was marvels view of her pussy / buttocks.
Some liquid coming out of her cunt slowly. She was really horny to be fucked. I hold her back and connected
my cock to her cunt. Then i pushed my cock harshly in to her wet pussy. It went easily inside her. Her
pussy lips hold my cock firmly, i am feeling her warm pussy. I hold her boobs and start ramming her pussy. She
started moaning loudly aaaaahhhh aaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh hhhhhhhhh like. My balls are
hitting her pussy during strokes and my abdomen ramming her ass. I am fucking her pussy with high speed and
sound comes ‘’ chapak chapak chapak chapak’’ We continued this fucking for 10 minutes and i feel i am coming.
I said her the same. She told me to come on her ass . I removed my cock from her cunt sprayed my cum on her
ass and spreaded on her ass cheeks. She felt very happy and taken my cock in her mouth and start sucking and
cleaning it. Still i am in erect condition. I inserted my fingers in her cunt and stoking them fatly. She came heavily
on my fingers and stopped sucking my cock. We layed on each others arms for next half an hour. And had bath
together. After this we had 2 times sex in the same day. I will reveal my experience her neighbor after this incident
Binita and the Tailor
Binita got out of the car and pushed her dark sunglasses on her head into her silky dark hair, as she walked to the
tailor shop. As she entered some bells on the door signaled her entry. A young man of about 25 years of age
came out from an inside room and asked, "Can I help you, Ma'am?"
He looked quite strong and muscular, with a well-proportioned body, his slightly hairy chest was partially visible
through the 2 open buttons of his shirt. He was not bad looking, not at all. In fact, thought Binita, he was good
enough to flirt with if she had met him in a club. But he was not a 65 years old, long-bearded and near-sighted
man which is what she was looking for.
"Where is chacha ji?" She asked.
"He has gone to his village; he'll be back next month." The guy replied.
"Oh yes, he told me, I forgot." She slapped her forehead in a gesture of despair.
"I am his nephew, my name is Aminul. I am looking after the shop in his absence. Can I do anything for you?" For
a tailor's nephew he spoke really well and decently, Binita thought.
Aminul also, in the meantime, was checking out Binita with frank eyes.
Binita was the young, gorgeous wife of a middle-aged, ultra-rich businessman, who spent more days in foreign
countries than in India . She was what you'd call a trophy wife. And her husband did display his sexy, hot wife in
his business circles just like a trophy.
The problem was for a gorgeous babe that she was she didn't get all the sex she wanted. Her husband when he
wasn't doing a business deal a minute was not really interested in sex. And on the rare occasions when he was in
the mood for sex, he was too much of a gentleman to do any rough, hard fucking that she craved. She could
count the orgasms she had in a year on her fingers. And half of them were in hot water tub.
Though not used to stepping out for sex, her sex-starvation slowly started affecting her dressing style. She had
begun to dress to show off her alluring figure, and she loved it when guys so obviously drooled over her. She was
worth drooling over.
For 36, she was really fit and looked hardly 29 or 30. Her curves were all in the right places. There was not a
single extra ounce of weight on her body; she took care of that with a twice-a-week gym routine. Her hair were
dark and long, right now made into a stylish hairdo that kept them up, leaving her back bare as the Punjabi suit
she was wearing had a pretty deep back cut.
Her color was really fair and her arms looked really nice and smooth in the deep sleeveless cut of the tight suit.
Her slim, sexy figure was accentuated by the tight fit of the suit.
She was wearing a bra but it was the bare essentials type that didn't hide her nipples so well, her dupatta, white
like her suit, was completely transparent, didn't hide her deep cleavage from the view, rather made it more
interesting to look at it.
The kurti stopped after covering her thighs and the salwar though not so tight being white had some transparency
in it. You could see her white, smooth, well-toned thighs when the loose salwar clung to her legs. Her panties
were the stylish, sexy, French cut cottons that covered the essentials and only that. The salwar ended at her
ankles which were quite shapely, and then she had on, 4" high white, clear heels, so sexy.
"....I need it next week for a wedding." Aminul stopped checking her out and looked at her face, she was telling
him about a suit she wanted stitched. She had a cute face, high cheekbones, luscious lips with a hint of lipstick,
and gray eyes.
"Sure, we can do it by next week. Let me take your measurements. "
"But chacha ji has my measurements. "
"Well, he misplaced his notebook somewhere before he left.
I have to take fresh measurements for all the clients".
"Oh, ok." She stepped towards the inner room where she always got measured.
She took off her dupatta and put it on a dresser along with her
purse, before standing on the mat. She put her hands on her waist as Aminul approached her with a tape measure.
He was intensely aware of her salty-fresh perfume coming from her smooth clean-shaved armpits mixed
with her body smell as he stepped really close to her and measured her arm.
He took her wrist and put her hand on his shoulder, standing an arm- length apart. Keeping one end of the tape
secured at her wrist with his fingers his other hand moved slowly up her arm with the tape,
his fingers brushing ever so lightly on her soft bare arm. She could feel goose bumps all over her body by the time
his fingers touched her well-rounded shoulder.
She waited until he took the tape away from her arm before saying, "I want it to be a deep-sleeveless cut."
Aminul nodded understandingly and proceeded with the measuring process.
Standing behind Binita, he wrapped the cold, plastic measuring tape around her shapely neck. In the process his
fingers brushed on her bare back gently, as the suit she was wearing had a deep back cut.
Then he moved to the front and enlarged the circle of tape, "What kind of neck cut do you want?"
"V" She said, and she was surprised her voice wasn't shaking. She was feeling really turned on by his close
presence and the gentle touches of his hands.
He loosened the tape in an approximation of her current neckline and her nipples felt the brush of his thumbs and
fingers as he proceeded to make a detailed careful measurement. A thrill ran down her body, tingling right down
to her pussy. Instinctively her legs opened wider as she felt a heat building in her pussy.
"This deep is ok?" as he held the tape between her tits, his knuckles were pressing lightly on her breasts, right in
the areola area.
She felt her breathing get heavier.
"Deeper", she said, trying hard to keep her voice from sounding all husky and horny as it felt inside her.
He inserted his finger and the tape an inch inside her cleavage now, his knuckle touching her bare skin on her
chest, right between her hot breasts. She could not believe she heard herself saying, "Deeper" again.
"Are you sure?" he asked doubtfully. At the tone of his voice she opened her eyes, and then realized with a shock
she never knew when she had closed them.
"No, that's ok, but make sure, it's not loose from the sides." She tried to bring herself in control.
"Ok, let me know how tight you want it." He measured the tightness of her current suit, putting one end of the
tape on her shoulder and bringing the other down on her breast, her thumb pressing the end of the tape on her
nipple. "This tight enough?" He asked looking at her gorgeous, flushed face.
"Tighter." She murmured.
He made the tape a half-inch shorter, pressure on her nipple increasing.
"This is fine?"
"Yeah, this is good!" Her voice was a hoarse whisper. Her pussy was flooding with juices. She didn't know when
she had been so excited before in her life. She was married even if her businessman husband didn't fuck her so
good. Nobody had brought her to a boiling point, so quickly with just a few deft touches and caresses. She could
feel her panties fully wet and she was afraid pretty soon there'd be a wet spot on her salwar.
Now he was behind her, touching her bare back, "You want this samecut?"
"Yes, but a little deeper." His hand moved a little lower with thetape, "This much?"
"Yes." Binita could feel her body feel like burning from the inside.She was sure her leaking pussy was wetting the
salwar now aftersoaking through the panties.
Then from the front, his arms went around her slim body as hewrapped the tape around her flat tummy, asking
her "This tight?" He was standing so close to her she could feel the heat from his body.
His close presence was having a heady effect on her.
"Little bit tighter.” she said, trying hard not to sound asbreathless as she was.
His hands brushed and caressed her waist and her belly as theysmoothed the tape around her body. "This better?"
"Oh yes!"
He was making notations in a notebook of all measurements. He madeanother one now.
"Ok, let's talk about your salwar now." Binita's heart skipped a beatas she realized his hands were now going to
be on her legs. Shecould already feel her pussy soaking wet in her panties, really dying to be fucked. She didn't
know if she could take any more of his teasing hands, especially on her legs! He seemed to know exactly what he
was doing to her gorgeous, sensuous body!
He was kneeling in front of her and with one end of the tape, pressed on her waist, his hand moved down,
brushing the back of his fingers on her soft, smooth thigh, through the thin, almost transparent salwar she was
wearing. He stopped with his hand on her shapely ankle and look up at her, "This length is ok for you?"
"Should be, how about another inch lower?" She was surprised how coolly she was talking given that her head
was swimming, her heartthrobbing so wildly in her chest; she felt everybody in the neighborhood could hear it.
His hand curved around the waistband of her low-tied salwar and she could feel his fingers on her soft bare skin,
almost touching herpanties' waistband, her heart skipped a beat. His fingers moved a sideways, so lightly caressing
her bare skin as he asked "This is where you'll be tying it?"
"Y...yes!" This time she was sure he could hear her voice going all husky and needy. She could smell her own
arousal and definitely he could too, she thought.
Keeping his fingers on her belly, he moved his lower hand on her ankle, "This length ok?"
"Yes..", She could hardly trust herself to say other words. Words she was thinking, like "fuck....use. .....ram me.."
But wait...he was talking to her again.
"Could you open your legs a bit, I need to measure the inseam?" He was requesting in a nice, gentle voice...but
her mind was spinning "Inseam? That means he was going to go *gulp* between her legs now....oh GOD!"
She picked up her 4" high heeled foot off the carpet and placed it wider, making her legs more than 1 foot wide.
She was having trouble believing herself. Here she was, wife of one of the most powerful man in the country,
definitely most powerful in the city, herself quite a pillar of high society, men vied for one smile from her
luscious lips, and she was being touched and teased by an ordinary
tailor. And yet, even as she was thinking all this, she lifted her
foot and spread her legs wide for him, wishing he'd keep touching
her more and more.
He put one hand on her ankle, on the inside, and then with his right
hand he moved the tape up, slowly, teasingly it seemed to her, until
the higher end of the tape was pressing lightly on her thigh joint.
His knuckles were pressing very lightly on her pussy lips through
the thin salwar, and she could feel her wet, soggy panties, pressing
on her pussy.
She lifted her head skywards, almost as a reflex and a suppressed
moan escaped her throat like a whimper of a kitten. "mhmm!"
He didn't show surprise, just asked in a casual voice, "This is
comfortable or do you want tighter?"
"er..a little tighter...", she was surprised she was still able to
talk. She was excited beyond her wildest fantasies. Her pussy was
throbbing so wildly she could feel her pulse in it. She could feel
her juices soaking through her panties now. She was positive there
was a wet spot on her salwar and he could feel it as his fingers
moved in her most private region. This time his knuckles really
rubbed on her pussy slit through the thin clothes and her moan was
not so suppressed this time.
"Is this tight enough?" He asked and she nodded, "Y.y..yes!"
"Great! That's all I need!" His hands were off her body and he
turned to write one final notation in his notebook.
Her mind revolted, "What? He was gonna send her away! Like this?
Just like this? After making her so damn burning hot she couldn't
think straight?"
shaziya
Novice User

Post by shaziya »

"Come Monday evening, I'll have the suit ready for the first
fitting." He said, turning to her after closing the notebook.
"Monday?" She said, and her mind was saying, "Monday? Fuck Monday!!
That's 5 days later, I need something NOW. N-O-W, NOW, some release
maybe some more teasing, just one more touch would make her cum, and she
was sure!"
But there was nothing she could do. He sounded all business-like,
smiling at her, like he was waiting for her to leave. She was not
going to beg some stranger for sex. She was married! This last came
home to her as a surprise. Damn! He had excited her so much she'd
forgotten she was a high-society, hot-ass, married lady who didn't
cheat on her husband!
She picked up her dark glasses, her purse, adjusted her soft, long,
flowing hair and got in her car without a backward glance.
She started driving away and at first chance, looked down. Yes, she
was wet, there was a big wet spot on her salwar right between her
legs. Her face flushed a bright red as she thought there was no
chance he wouldn't have noticed it. And the hell of the matter was,
she was still turned on like anything. She couldn't shake the memory
of his hands from her mind. How good they felt, how they made her
feel all tingly inside. How her pussy reacted when he touched her
bare back. How he boldly put his fingers on her pussy...damn, that
made her pussy twitch like crazy, she damn near came just from
thinking about it!
Her first action when she got home was to head for the bathroom,
letting her purse, glasses and car keys fall where they will. She
closed the bathroom door, started the water in the tub and started
taking off her clothes.
Water was only 2 inches deep yet, but it was deep enough that it
tingled her pussy as she settled in.
She was thinking of Aminul as she started ramming her finger into her
tight, hot pussy. The memory of his hands and how boldly and calmly
he has teased her today was fueling her lust and she finger fucked
her wet, dripping pusy harder and harder, using 2 fingers now.
She came hard! Harder than she had ever come! Her body twitched
uncontrollably, thrashing in the warm water of the tub.
She kept thinking of Aminul and her fingers continued to fuck her still
hot pusy. By the time the water was up to her shoulder, she had come
3 more times. All huge, mind-numbing orgasms! Now she lay back,
exhausted, sated, to enjoy her bath.
That night she fell asleep, reliving the experience at the tailor
shop. Next morning, she got no time to think about it as she had to
get ready to go to office and take care of business. But just as
soon as she had settled in her big executive chair, her first
thought was how good she had felt in the tailor shop and later in
the tub.
All day she kept thinking about Aminul and his expert hands, twice she
got so excited that she had to lock her office door and finger
herself. But both times the phone rang and she had to postpone
pleasure for business.
The feeling of having been insulted slowly faded away and she
actually started feeling horny for those hands again.
That night she couldn't sleep that easily. She dreamt of Aminul and
woke up hornier than ever. She decided there was no way but to go
there again. But how? He had called her 5 days later for the first
fitting of the suit. All day at work next day she was distracted,
thinking of an excuse to go there. Her heart beat faster every time
she imagined going to the tailor shop again, stepping into the inner
room for "measurement" ...damn, that thought was moistening her pussy
without even touching!
Then she got it, she'll have to get a new dress made for her. She
could buy the material this evening after office. She felt her body
respond with a rush of hormones as she thought about this plan.
So eager was she, that she left work early and went to a shopping
mall. After a lot of browsing and experimenting she bought a sequin
dress material, thinking she'd ask him to make her a micromini dress
for a party. Then she suddenly thought about what would she wear to
his shop tonight? Now that she was at the mall, she should get
something hot to wear this evening.
She decided to get something sexy, something hot that would get his
attention. Something that'd tell him what kind of attention she
wanted. That kind of thinking led her into the short skirts section.
And then the top had to match the skirt.
In her bed room, she looked at the two tiny pieces of clothing she
had bought laid out on her bed. The top was a halter, not much
bigger than a bra, one string strap tying behind her neck and one on
her back. That'd leave almost all her back exposed. The top was
tight and did not cover her full 36C tits completely; a very
generous amount of cleavage was available in the middle where a
diamond broach (it looked like diamond) was holding the two cups
together. The skirt was equally slutty, uneven flared hem, silky
just like the top, the maximum length was 8 inches but it varied
going to as less as 6 inches on her left thigh. On her left thigh a
similar diamond-looking pin/broach was scrunching top half of the
skirt, making a triangular naked area on her upper thigh and making
the hem of the short skirt 2 inches higher.
Binita took care to take a nice bath and then apply creams to her
skin, so that her exposed skin would not only look nice but also
feel nice. She shaved her armpits and her pussy. Then applied an
expensive, seductive perfume around her armpits, near her tits, and
also around her bald, soft, bare pussy. She surveyed the effect
after wearing the tiny top and skirt, and the tiniest, small thong
she could find. It was necessary also because of the bare patch in
the skirt, normal panties would show.
She wore 5" high heeled open toed shoes. The heels were pencil
style, the platform clear and the straps that tied around her calves
were white.
As she stood before the long mirror, she could feel her body charged
with horniness. Maybe it was the effect of the clothes and dress up,
or the anticipation of what she was going to do, but as she lifted
her skirt, she could see a quite bit wet patch on the thong already.
She looked and felt very naked, so she picked up a long coat that
covered her down to her knees. She closed the coat and walked out to
her car before she could lose the nerve to do it.
She parked the car in front of the tailor shop and sat there trying
to get up her nerve. She could feel her thong completely soaked in
her pussy juices. She lifted her skirt and took off the soggy thong,
leaving it on the passenger seat. Taking some face tissues from the
dashboard, she wiped her wet pussy as much as she could. She thought
about leaving the coat also there in the car, but decided to keep it
for now.
Binita picked up the sequin cloth that she had bought, from the back
seat and started walking carefully to the tailor shop. Her heels
were making a click-clack noise on the road and she could feel cool
evening breeze entering her skirt and tickling her bare pussy,
despite the long coat.
She stepped into the shop and as usual bells rang but today even
this sound made her heart beat faster with excitement as she knew
this would bring Aminul.
"Hello Ma'aam." Aminul smiled at her, looking pleased to see her back
so soon. "I am afraid your suit it not ready yet."
"Oh, you can call me Binita", she smiled her charming smile, her heart
was pounding but her words were surprisingly coherent and in
control, "No, I have come for another thing. I want you to stitch a
dress for me, I have a party to go to this month." She offered him
the sequin cloth.
He took the cloth, felt it in his fingers and told her, "Sure, let
me know what kind of dress you want and I'll have it ready for you."
"Yeah, I'll tell you as you take the measurements. " Her heartbeat
was increasing every minute.
"Oh, but I already have your measurements. From the suit, remember?"
Binita's heart almost stopped, he wasn't going to measure her today?
"No, no" she tried, "I don't want it to be the same style, and I have
some definite ideas about this dress."
"Oh! In that case, I better measure you again." The smile came back
on Binita's face, with her heart beating really fast as he walked
towards the inner room. She following him in and took off her coat,
which she deposited on a narrow shelf running one side of the room,
along with her purse and sunglasses. The cool air-conditioned air of
the room hit her pussy under that super-short skirt and made her
gasp.
But she was not the only one to gasp, "Wow!" Aminul breathed as he saw
her, dressed in the tiny two piece outfit.
She smiled. Now she felt better, she wanted to see this reaction
from him. He composed himself quickly and said, "You look really
nice, Binita ji." He motioned her to take her place.
"Oh just call me Binita." She gave him a flirty smile as she stood in
the center of the room, spacing her heels shoulder width and putting
her hands on her bare, slim, really fit waist.
"So where do you want to start?" She was so eager for the touch of
his hands, she felt like she'd cum when he would touch her again.
He came to stand before her, close enough to be in her intimate
zone, both bodies feeling the warmth from each other.
Binita's pussy tingled as he took her wrists and guided her to clasp
them behind her neck, gently and politely, smiling all the time.
He placed his hands on the bare sides of her slim body and let her
hands caress up and down her soft skin, around her slim, gorgeous
body, not like a lover, but not exactly in the limits of a tailor.
Binita opened her eyes when she heard him ask, "So what kind of a
dress do you want?"
"A minidress, short and tight." She spoke in a well-controlled,
businesslike yet polite tone. She was feeling more confident now.
Last time he had taken her by surprise, yes, that was it, she was
not expecting it, that's why he had succeeded in taking charge,
arousing her like a school girl.
He caressed her flat belly and her soft, bare waist, "tight around
here?"
"Yes."
"Here too?" he placed a gentle hand casually on her breast, his
thumb resting lightly on her soft bare flesh where the top left is
exposed.
"Yesss!" She was feeling a burning fire coming up inside her loins,
spreading heat throughout her body.
"How about here?" standing in front of her, very close to her soft,
warm body he had placed both his big, manly hands on her firm, tight
ass cheeks. She could feel the heat emanating from his big palms
through the thin silky skirt and her pussy was now fully soaked in
her juices. She could smell the smell of arousal coming from her
pussy above her deo.
He turned to the shelf to pick up the measuring tape asking, "So
what is this dress for?"
"My husband's new hotel's opening night. Last Friday of this month."
"Nice."
He came behind her, with the tape and she could feel his hands
moving on her fully bare back side. His hands seem more confident
today, more intimate, like he knew what she wanted. Knowing he knew
she came with slutty intentions today turned her on even more.
He stood really close to her as he wrapped the cold tape around her
narrow, shapely neck, "What kind of neck style?" was his expected
question.
"Halter"
He unwrapped the tape from her neck, but his hands continued to roam
on her soft, bare back, "how deep back?"
"Backless." She replied.
He rubbed his manly, rough hands down her bare back, on her
waist, "bare all the way to here?" he asked stopping his hands where
her skirt started.
A drop of colorless, sticky liquid detached itself from Binita's pussy
slit and dropped to the carpet. She could feel it drip, but she was
helpless, she couldn't do anything. Every touch from his masculine
hands was making her hotter and hotter. At this point she didn't
even care if he saw it, she just wanted more and more. A LOT more!
Aminul saw the drop of pussy juice between Binita's legs but didn't react
other than smiling to himself.
Aminul moved to stand in front of Binita and put his hands on her flat
tummy, caressing up and also around her slim waist "How tight do you
want it on this part?" his hands move up to just under her tits.
"Very. Very tight." Binita's throat was drying fast, her voice
becoming husky with desire.
"Skin tight?" he asked, his face very close to hers, she could feel
his hot breath on her chest and neck as his hands caressed her
midriff, in the front and back.
"Yes, that'll be fine." She replied.
"And here?" He boldly put his hands on her soft tits, squeezing them
a little in his big, strong hands, "Do you want it to squeeze like
this?"
"Mmmmmm!" Binita only moaned in response and several more drops of her
pussy juice dripped on the carpet.
"...or lift them and squeeze them together?" Aminul's hands showed her
what he meant, grabbing her firm, hardening tits and pushing them
together.
"Aaannnhhh!" she moaned louder, lifting her head upwards with her
eyes closed, "Yes, please!"
"How tight squeeze?" Aminul kept his hands on her gorgeous 36C
tits, "this much? This much? Or this much?" He increased his
pressure on her tits, his strong hands kneading her soft mounds in
his fingers, pinching her hardening nipples in his finger and thumb.
"Ummmm....", her mind was swimming, "Do that again!"
He massaged and then squeezed her gorgeous tits again, making the
nipples even harder as his thumbs pinched them firmly. Binita's pussy
dripped some more between her legs. A few drops of her pussy were
trickling down here thigh. Her whole body felt like it was being
cooked on a slow fire.
She somehow said, "Yessss!" to one of the squeeze settings as Aminul
was kneading her tits.
He then moved behind her, saying, "How short do you want it to be?"
He caressed her firm ass, giving her several options for a short
dress. She sighed and moaned at his touch, choosing a length for her
minidress.
"Are you sure?", Aminul asked, "that is one inch too short to cover
your ass fully. Are you planning to wear panties under it?"
"No." Right now she was planning to be a slut, in every manner.
"Then bend over and put your hands on your knees, let me check the
exposure." Hearing him talk like that made her heart jump, her pussy
flowing freely now. She obeyed him instantly, putting her hands on
her knees, looking behind her, her silky, soft hair falling down one
side of her face.
"Yes, you are exposed from here!” Binita already knew that but his
words made her all the more conscious of her dress and pose.
Realizing how he was looking at her bare pussy filled with the juice
of desire, made her already soaked pussy tingle, itching for some
attention.
But Aminul didn't even touch her pussy. Instead he said, "Stand back
up."
She obeyed.
"Now go to that wall, bend over with your hands on that shelf." Aminul
instructed, but didn't explain why this time.
Nevertheless, Binita complied with his order instantly and without
question. She walked to the wall with the low wooden shelf, stepping
carefully in her 5" high heels. Grabbing the 1 foot wide wooden
shelf with her well-manicured hands she bent over from the waist,
bringing her upper body parallel with the floor. Her legs were
shoulder length apart and in that short, silky skirt, just the tip
of her pussy slit could be seen glistening in the artificial light.
Aminul walked over to her and enjoyed the sight of her gorgeous body
from behind. Then his and shot out and slapped her firm ass, not too
hard, but enough to make her gasp and whimper like a kitten, "Open
your legs wide, Binita, spread them fully wide for me!"
"Yes, sir!" was Binita's meek, submissive response. She lifted her
high-heeled feet and spread her legs more than 2 feet wide. Now as
her short, tiny skirt hiked up, her pussy came into full view, her
tight pussy slit fully wet, and her pussy juices making a fresh puddle
between her legs on the floor.
Aminul, slowly and deliberately, hiked up her skirt on her waist, fully
exposing her firm, well-rounded buttocks and her tiny, tight ass
hole. Her pussy was already fully exposed. Binita, realizing her
exposed position and imagining Aminul's eyes on her most private parts,
got more and more excited, her dripping pussy bearing evidence to
her aroused state of mind.
Aminul could feel his dick get very hard in his pants as he caressed
her firm buttock, in a tight circle, his thumb actually passed
between her legs and brushed lightly on her bald, shaven pussy lip.
Binita almost jumped at that gentle touch, but Aminul continued the
circle and his thumb passing in her tight ass crack, touched her
pink, tight, hot ass hole.
Binita moaned louder this time, "Aaaanh! Please?" She pleaded.
Aminul calmly reached over and untied the neck strap of her tiny, sexy,
short top letting it fall open, exposing her hardened, sexy
tits. "Please? Please what? What are you asking for, Binita?" He asked
nicely, fully in control of the situation.
"Please fuck me! Enter me! Fuck me hard!" Binita surrendered, she
could not take any more. Her body was burning with desire.
Aminul untied her second top strap on her back and the tiny, sexy top
fell on the floor. Aminul started undoing his pants as he said, "But
you are married, that'd be wrong."
It frustrated her now, she was past caring for right or wrong, "Oh,
please don't tease me. fuck me, please!"
"Oh Binita, you are talking like a slut!” He said in mock surprise
even as he took off his shorts.
"Oh, yes, I am a slut. Fuck me like a slut."
Aminul got behind her and pressed the full length of his thick, hard
cock flat on her dripping wet pussy slit and caressed her bare back,
sliding his hands around her slim body to grab her soft, firm tits.
Her nipples were so erect he could feel them digging into his palms.
"Mmmmmm yess...please fuck me with that hard cock!" Binita was
surprising herself with her dirty talk. Her husband didn't talk
dirty talk during sex. But even as she was thinking this, her brain
was overwhelmed with one predominant thought, "She needed a hard
fuck! Really hard and deep!"
Aminul rubbed her tight pussy with his thick cock up and down and that
got her to moan more and louder. As he moved back and his pre-cum
wet thick cockhead touched her pussy hole, his grip on her soft tits
tightened, crushing them to pulp in his strong fingers. Binita's lithe
body arched into both sensations, the sound from her lips was half
groan half whimper, "Ungaaaah!"
Keeping his hands on her firm breasts, he moved his cockhead around,
pressing a little finally finding the entrance to her soaking wet
pusy. As he started pushing in, he was surprised by the tightness of
her pusy. Despite being a married woman, she had a really tight
pusy. The secret was the infrequent sex that she got from her
husband.
Slowly, Aminul started pushing into her soft, tight pusy, feeling her
pussy juices helping the penetration. She pushed back, trying to
take more of his throbbing hard cock into her hungry pusy. At the
same time she was a little concerned about the size of his cock. Her
husband's cock was not so thick and not nearly that long. But right
now her hungry pussy wanted to be rammed and slammed real hard and
this cock could give her that.
She pushed back and urged him, pleading with him, "Please fuck me.
Make me your slut and ram my pusy with that wonderful cock. Please?"
Leaving her tits, Aminul started caressing her bare back and her firm,
fully exposed ass as he continued to push his big cock into her wet,
burning hot pusy.
shaziya
Novice User

Post by shaziya »

His cock was loving the feeling of tightness her pusy had to offer
and slowly he pulled out, to push it in harder, going in deeper than
before, she endorsed his move with a satisfied grunt, "Ungggh, yes!"
Passing his hands under her tits, he grabbed her shoulders, her
forearms squashing her soft mounds. With Binita's gorgeous, soft,
fully exposed body in his tight grip, and his thick cock stuffed
halfway deep in her hot, love hole, he started pumping her wet pusy
in and out.
Gradually he started increasing the length and force of his strokes
and accordingly Binita's moans and whimpers started increasing in
volume and feeling, "Unh! Aaaa! Aaaha! Ummmmh!" With every stroke
her body jerked forward and a grunt escaped her lips.
Still keeping her in a strong, tight grip, he pulled his cock almost
all out and then after a one-second pause, rammed the thick stick
right into her tight little pusy, going all the way deep, to the
hilt, in the same, smooth thrust.
"Aaaaaaaaahhh! " Binita's scream was as much with pain as pleasure.
And then her back arched like a kitten and her body started
twitching and jerking violently as she came on his cock.
He loved the feeling of her hot cum flowing over his thick shaft as
he pumped her harder and harder.
"Oh God! I am cumming! Yes, fuck me, fuck this slut!" She screamed
uncontrollably as he fucked her erupting pusy again and again.
He made his strokes long and deliberate, pausing with only his
cockhead in the entrance of her tight pusy and then slamming it hard
up into her soft, fuck hole making her body jerk forward.
Within 2 minutes she came again, the same gut-wrenching, mindnumbing
orgasm that made her knees go weak. Just then Aminul slammed
his long, hard boner into her pusy and her body stiffened by the
force of his penetration, her head jerking up, eyes closed as she
let out an animalistic grunt.
The eroticism of the situation added to the physical heat got to Aminul
and he pushed forward as his cock exploded in Binita's pusy. He kept
pounding his pussy as his big, hard cock spurted his hot semen into
her hot pusy.
Feeling drained from 2 huge, never-before orgasms, Binita collapsed,
her slender body slipping down to the carpet, causing Aminul's
throbbing cock to slip out of her pusy.
Aminul held his thick meatstick in his hand and pumped it, causing
drops of hot, sticky cum to drop on Binita's naked body, on her face,
in her hair and on her tits as well as bare back.
After his cock was full empty, Aminul bent down and picked up Binita by
her silky, soft, and well-cared for hair and pull her roughly to
kneeling position. "Ungh!" She grunted but did not protest.
Pulling her face right in front of his cum-soaked cock, he
ordered, "Clean me."
Very obediently, without even a single word of protest, she started
licking his still-hard, cum-drenched cock, though she had never done
it before.
MY 1st KITTY PARTY
I am Nilima, 29+ yrs of age, married girl sharing some of my past real experiences, which has taken me into a
great new world of experiences. Now I work as an engineer in a reputed MNC in Kolkata. In my early days of
service I am staying in a one room flat given by company. That time I have a steady boyfriend Rupak who is also
my university friend. That time we decided to marry after few years. Rupak was to buy a flat at Kolkata and we
spent some time to get financially steady for start our family.
I have a very close circle of friends, some of them being married ladies of around same age. They were staying in
the same residential complex of my company. Some of their husbands were working in our company. These
ladies having well to do husbands and nice families, they were requesting me for joining them in kitty parties
several times, but due to lack of time and my professional duties I was denying. Two of my close friends from the
same circle one day told me something about these parties which excited me quite a bit. First Neha told me to
come in party to see some unbelievable things.
I thought some gift games among the ladies. She said no, it's more than games. then Sweta called the same day
and told me- don't miss this time, you are going to get some best entertainment of life if you come. But to know
what it is you will have to come there first.
I was wondering about what they were talking about. I was just hoping that Saturday I get full off from office
otherwise I would miss the party. I was thinking about calling office and checking assignments, suddenly was a
beep on my mobile, it was Neha again-” you are coming na today, I have already told for you'. After thinking a
while I called my office and told that I won't be coming to work. Then I had no idea how to prepare for this kind
of party. I checked with Sweta, who said, you can wear anything, but its lehenga day.
Don't bring anything with you rest everything will be available at Neetu aunty's place, where I had to go. I found
out a green color lehenga for me which looked quite good on my beautiful body. It took about 20-25 minutes to
reach there by my company vehicle.
I parked it in visitor's parking and hurried to Neetu aunty's apartment. I called my office again and informed them
that my mobile will be off for some time. It was 2:15 in the afternoon; I was already late by 15 minutes. Neetu
aunty has a nice big size 4 bed room flat; her husband is a nice guy who travels for 10-15 days every month. I
was expecting all women gathering. I was little nervous also, what I’ll talk. Thank god I knew at least Neha and
Sweta who will be there. I rang the bell and immediately was ushered inside.
About 10 ladies were busy gossiping inside. Curtains were down with no sunlight coming in. Her drawing room
was dimly lit. I found Neha there who introduced me to all the ladies. They welcomed me.some of them praised
my beauty and dress combination too.
They were all between 20-35 years. Not very modern also. Thank god.'Neha have you told her what all we do
in this party" asked aunty. "No, not really." replied Neha. "Well Nilima, most important thing is a secrecy policy,
you must never tell anybody what all you see here, and we assure you, everything will be great here." said aunty I
was quite amused what is going to happen. Anyway I did not expect anything extra-ordinary, as I saw all the
ladies busy in chatting as usual. Then Sweta announced" please finish the foods/drinks fast as the special dishes
have already come and waiting for us" I was thinking of some cookery stuff or so. In another 5 minutes or so,
Neha announced again “shall we call the special dishes now" one of the ladies replied "yes! Yes why not, Neha
seems to be very hungry” and all of them started laughing again.
I was still unable to make out anything. Then from inside appeared 3 young men into the hall, and all the ladies
clapped for them. All 3 of them were bare chest, average looking wearing just shorts and boots. I was shocked
to see this happening suddenly.
Sweta pinched me and said "how did you like it, don't think about anything, just enjoy whatever is happening."
they came close to each of the ten ladies and shook hands. All 3 of them were well built and of age around 30.
The atmosphere was so intoxicating that it was difficult to take eyes off from these men. Slow instrumental music
was making the atmosphere very romantic. The ladies were taking them randomly for dance as well. All seemed
to be enjoying there company very much.
I was feeling a bit shy. Then I saw Suraj, one of the guys looking at me, he came to me and put his hands on my
waist and a small peck on my cheek and said- “you are looking pretty dear" and took me to dancing. About 30
minutes passed and then Mrs Rachna announced- boys please choose your group and take them for the show.
This was new again, I asked Sweta- what is this?? She said- just keep watching. Then Suraj came to us and
announced I want Neha, Sweta and this new beautiful lady Nilima with me. Everyone clapped.
Other two men also selected their group of 3-4 ladies. By now my heart was beating fast in anticipation. Suraj
and we three women proceeded to one of the bedrooms. I was surprised to see the kind of decoration it had
been given. In the centre it had round shape bed, with transparent net falling to the sides. Probably other 2 groups
went to other bed rooms. Nice romantic music was on. We 3 ladies had to sit on the sitting tools on one side of
the room. Slowly Suraj started gyrate his body just about 4-5 meters away from where we were sitting. I looked
at Neha and Sweta, all eyes were fixed on Suraj's masculine dancing body. After about 10 minute, to my surprise
Suraj dropped his shorts and kicked it away. He was in his jockey briefs only now.
His bulge was so long that it was making a tent like appearance. All 3 of us were breathing heavy now. Not that I
was not fucked earlier, but whole thing was different. My boyfriend Rupak had intercourse with me couple of
times when I was in university, but I did not enjoy it then.
The place where Suraj was dancing and we 3 were sitting was brightly lit by spotlight; I turned to see other
ladies. Neha was looking gorgeous in her red color bridal lehenga. Suraj came near Sweta and planted a kiss on
her. Then he came to me and whispered-“kiss me sweetie." and before I could say anything, he put his lips on
mine, and slowly licked my lips with his tongue. While doing this his bulge touched my hands, oh my god! Then
he went to Neha and both of them remained lip locked in a long passionate smooch.
I saw Suraj moving his right hand under her red lehenga. He was rubbing her pussy. Then again he came back to
place where he was dancing. After a while he put his both hands inside his jockey and probably started stroking
his huge cock. Then came the thrilling surprise, he slowly started lowering his jockey and his huge cock sprung
out. All this was much more than I could ever dream. His shaven chest and pubic hairs and tool were looking so
attractive. He was rubbing his hand and stroking his cock all the time.
I could see now his purple color cock-head clearly, big man definitely!! Again he was coming to us one by one.
He uttered something in Sweta's ears, I saw him giving his cock in her mouth which she sucked couple of times.
Then he came to me and first gave me a long smooch.
I found his tongue going all over in my mouth. Now he said- “suck my cock sweetie, you will like it”. I probably
wanted to do that. I hold his cock in my both the hands, it was beautiful, I licked it. It also had some salty precum
probably. Then he suddenly lifted bottom of my green lehenga, and before I knew, his hands reached inside
of my panties. Now his middle finger was rubbing my wet pussy. He spent some time doing that. Then he went to
Neha and lifted her in his arms and was kissing her. Then he brought a condom packet in his mouth and asked me
to open the cover and put it in place. I followed what he said. His cock was very big from that condom, it barely
fitted him tightly. Then he lifted me in his arms and took me to the decorated round bed. Slowly he removed all
my cloths and was kissing me all the time. I suddenly got worried.
I held his cock in my hand and whispered-'are you going to put it inside.” he smiled -” if I don't, you won't like it,
anyway I have not put on condom just to masturbate, you understand.” everything was ready now and my eyes
were closed, I sensed his cock-head rubbing on my pussy-lips.
I was lying quite and excited. Slowly he started inserting, I was very slippery there. I could now feel the rim of his
cock-head rubbing me inside. He held to that and he moved his cock in -out 3-4 times there. Then slowly was
trying to protrude. He was long, it was taking some time.
He put his both hands under my buttocks and slowly lifted my hips. I think he was now fully inside me. It was
such a pleasure. He started slow long rhythmic stroke. Oh my god he was fucking me and so nicely, I opened my
eyes. Other two ladies were also naked and were on his side kissing his sides. I looked at his cock which was
going in and out of me. I could see my white frothy juices all over the condom on his cock. I was moaning with
his each stroke.
Now he was ready to take me in other positions. He spent time in each doggy style and sideways. Then I had to
climb on top of him. Oh god!! It was such a thrill and so exciting. Then he took other 2 ladies as well, especially
Neha who is so hot was fucking her like tigress.
He came in Sweta's mouth. I also tasted his cum. Entire thing was such a great fun. It has burnt a fire within.
Throughout the week at work I was lost and was thinking of all this.
Later on I told Rupak about the insedent.
He said “if you enjoy, I never mind dear”.
Story
This is a good forum and has encouraged me to pen down an encounter in my life. I am a 30 yr old single male
who recently moved back to Mumbai after many years abroad to be closer to older parents. I had a relationship
with an older woman when I was abroad. Since then, I find a matured woman like fine wine, an acquired
taste.<p>With most of my friends married, it was hard to hang out and have good company to chill. This led me
to the chat rooms on the internet, and I stumbled into a woman, Roma. Roma was 42 years old, married with
two kids. She was happy with her life. Hubby loved her, it just seemed that things had slowed down in bed for
them over time with kids and family. Things were slow at work and I found myself logging in a lot to talk to her.
We quickly established a good rapport and our conversation flowed. Roma was very concerned about her
privacy and would not talk on phone or dared to meet initially. Over time she felt more comfortable and was able
to trust me and we started chatting on the phone. We decided to meet for coffee after a few days at a local
Barista. Roma showed up in a white salwar kameez. She had curves in all the right places, big eyes and an ever
present smile. Long hair tied in a pony tail that flowed down up to her waist. Chocolate milk like skin, not dark
yet dusky. She must have remembered that I did not like hair on a lady's arms and legs, because her skin was oh
so smooth to see. Her white dupatta firmly around her chest, yet she could not hide the bulge of those breasts
straining against her bra and cotton kurta on a very hot day. She was very nervous and kept looking around to
make sure that no one spotted us. The barista coffee shop was her idea, since she did not want to meet me alone
in a lonely place. We had always joked on the net and boasted about our sexual prowess. She smiled that smile
of hers and said "You are not as tall as I thought you would be". "Tall where?" I replied with a mischievous smile
of my own. She rolled her eyes as if! disgusted with my answer. I kept looking at her, she held my gaze for a
moment. "Stop staring at me like that" she commanded. "Thank God you can't read my thoughts or you would
have slapped me" I replied. "I don't even know why I am here" she said as she fidgeted with her coffee and tried
to suppress a smile. "You wanted me to find out if you are really a good kisser" I replied continuing the flirtation.
"You will never know" she replied trying to kill the direction the conversation was headed in. "You seem nervous"
I observed. "I am" she said. "Do you want to go for a short drive instead, it will give you more privacy". "Where
to?" She asked. "I don't know somewhere where you can look at me and not over your shoulders." I said as we
got up. We drove around and chit chatted some more. I finally took her to my office, since it was 7:00 pm and
everyone would have gone home. Roma had to leave soon, so we decided to have a coffee at the office and then
she would leave.Roma and I sat on my desk (a large marble topped desk in my private cabin) and sipped the
coffee in the empty office. "I like that perfume of yours" I said, as I drew near her and put my coffee down. I
finally mustered up the courage to take one of her hands and pretended to examine her finger nails. Roma clearly
liked my being so close to her and did not remove her hands away. A mouthwash and cologne goes a long way.
"Your lipstick matches the nail polish" I said while tracing her lips with my finger. "And that perfume of yours is
killing me" I leaned closer. With that, I kissed her lips. Lightly. She did not respond to my kiss. Just dry parched
lips. My hands held her head while I kissed her again, with much more intent. And this time she put her hands on
my wide shoulders, giving me full access to her face. We had both complained about bad kissers during our
online chats. While I was tempted to be all over her face, I reminded myself that this has to be better then the sl!
obbery kiss. And we kissed. Just our lips and tongues touching our bodies were still apart. Exploring each other,
our tongues teasing each other, one of us would push away teasingly only for the other to urgently pull back and
resume the kissing. This went on for a few minutes. I stepped slightly behind her, arched her head to one side,
and kissed her behind the ear. A slight moan escaped her and she sat still. I put my hand in her hair and kissed the
nape of her neck, while my right hand was by her waist, a curvy love handle reminding me that she had delivered
a couple of kids. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of my smell, my lips, my touch and my tongue. I
was still behind her as I took her ear lobe in my mouth and rolled my tongue over it, my other hand continuing to
roam freely near her waist, and her tummy. She moaned even loudly. "I want you" I whispered. I turned to face
her and started to slide her dupatta away. "Please" she pleaded, not really meaning it! . I was too fascinated with
the exposure of her cleavage, her ! smooth skin, and her taut nipples all dying to break free of the straining black
bra to pay any attention to her pleading. I started fumbling for the hooks at her back while continuing to kiss her.
She was kissing me, my neck, my face, running her hands over my chest while still trying to say
"please...stop…this is not right". This turned me on even more, since she was exploring me and saying please
stop at the same time. I removed a couple of buttons of my shirt to let her explore me more and let her roam her
hands over my chest and shoulders. I managed to remove a few of her hooks at the back. Enough to be able to
unhook her bra from the back and loosen the kurta. I tugged down at the kurta and her bra, trying to free up her
breasts. I scooped up her beautiful mounds and kissed them hungrily. Her nipples were larger then the size of 1
rupee coins. For the next few minutes, I paid a lot of attention to her breasts, both of them, kissing and sucking
them with loud slurping noise til! l her nipples were so taut that they were hurting her. I stepped back and examined
her. Her breasts were half out of her bra, her nipples taut, her face a picture of ecstasy. We had chatted
about self control and erotic playing. I told her "Roma, you know I can do anything I want to now". She looked
up surprised. "It's only because I am letting you" she replied evenly. "Oh really?" With that I moved back and
started slurping her nipples again, she tried to push me away, but my gentle nibbles on her breasts weakened her,
and she started fondling my hair instead, pushing me towards her nipples. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked still
nibbling her breasts. "Yes" she sighed. "Yes?" I asked withdrawing my lips from her nipples. "Yes", she smiled that
teasing smile, knowing fully well that neither of us wanted to stop. I put my index finger in her mouth, she started
sucking it softly. "Yes, you want me to stop?" I asked trying to get the upper hand. "Yes", she replied with a glint
in her eyes even as she continued to suck my finger. ! She seemed to like the power she had on me. I took both
of her hands in mine and gently pushed her back on the marble top desk. She was now lying on her back, her
legs no longer on the floor, but swinging in mid-air. I turned my attention to her face, kissing her everywhere I
could. She cupped her breasts and brought it closer to my face, urging me to suck them. I kissed her lips ignoring
her offering of her breasts. "Yes?" I asked, still wanting to win this silly little game of power. "Yes" she said evenly
not letting go of my lips and running her hands over my shoulder blades and biceps. I got a little more adventurous
and started running my hands down her thighs towards her pussy. She tried to push my hand away. I did not
relent and started to massage her pussy, through her panties and her dress. She sighed loudly. She covered her
legs with my hands still there. She raised her legs and started rubbing them together to increase the stimulation. I
took one of her hands and let her feel the bulge of my cock. She started stroking my cock through my jeans. I
started unzipping my jeans. She looked at me, and shook her head, her eyes pleading me to not do that. I
stopped. I started tugging at her pajamas trying to reach her pussy. She shook her head again. The message was
clear. No intercourse. We had no condoms. I sighed and stepped back. She drew me closer to her and kept
kissing me. Not letting me go. "What do you want Roma?" I asked, confused about this woman who wouldn't let
go of me yet wouldn't let me fuck her. "I don't know" she sighed. "OK, I will not put! my cock inside you" I
promised. And I started kissing her again. I suddenly and urgently started massing her cunt. "Mmmm" she sighed.
She looked at me with those eyes again, questioning my intent. I looked at her, continuing to rub her pussy
through her clothes. I returned her stare, my look telling her that I did not intend to put it inside her. Her sighing
increased a lot. She opened up her legs and let me massage her pussy. "Do you want me to stop Roma", I asked.
"No" she begged. "No?" I asked disbelievingly. "No please". She was ready to cum. I stepped back again and
examined her. There she was half naked, her legs wide open, inviting me to help her get that release. I started
putting my shirt on. She looked disbelievingly at me, her legs still up in the air, her breasts rising up and down with
her heavy breathing. "You are getting late for home Roma" I said, not recognizing my own voice. She got up and
started fastening her bra and dressing up. She got dressed.As soon as she was done, I pushed her against the
wall starting to kiss her again. I started removing her clothes again. She gave in. I loosened her salwar kameez.
Her pajamas slid to the floor. I slid her panties half way to her knees. Her kurta was still on, pajamas were on the
floor and her panties were half way down to her knees. The last piece of resistance was broken. My fingers were
trying to find a way inside her pussy. She was trying to spread her legs apart to take it in. She could not push her
legs too far apart because of the panties on her knees. She pushed her legs as wide as she could while I slid one
finger inside her. "You are one sadistic bastard" she told me, kissing me. "I can do what I want to, remember?" I
said sliding my finger in and out of her. I then bent down and leaned between her legs and started sucking her clit.
"Are you going to cum Roma?" I asked my tongue traveling deep inside her. "Yes" she replied. "Do you want me
to fuck you Roma?" "Yes y! ou bastard" she replied. I could do anything I wanted to, we were both super
excited. But we stopped. I stood up and stepped away, and gave her dupatta. I respected her too much and had
promised her that I would not do anything that she did not want. I did not have any condoms and I wasn't going
to risk any sexual intercourse. We both stopped. I had a lot of pre-cum on my cock and I was just dying to
explode. She looked at me as if I had cheated on her, by making her very hot first and then deciding not to finish.
She started to pull up her panties and got dressed.When she got dressed, I tried to hug her. She pushed me
away. She did not mention a word. She stepped out of the office and left. I went to the bathroom and masturbated.
She called me the next day, first angry. For starting the kissing. I was calm. I told her that I would apologize
if that made her feels better. We both knew that we were taken away with the lust, regardless of who started
it. She called me a few days later. She is completely confused now and keeps thinking about what happened that
day. She also thanked me for stopping when we did. We both know that if we are ever going to meet again, we
will end up taking each other completely. We haven't met since then, but this was one of the most erotic experiences
I have had.