My neighbour

shaziya
Novice User

My neighbour

Post by shaziya »

MY. Neighbour

I live in a quiet high-end town home area of Washington DC. Like many others I'm a legal professional working for
the government. I'm a light skinned black man 32 years young 6' 4" and 225 lbs of solid muscle. I played football in
college. My name is Lee. Until recently my home life has been relatively boring. I date some and work a lot. Then,
they moved in next door. Jan and Mark were young for the neighborhood. He had made a lot of money with a .com
business and they had always wanted to live in the trendy section of town. Mark was 25 and Jan 21 when they
moved in next door. From the start they were both friendly and great neighbors. We would have back yard cookouts,
go out to dinner together and were just good friends. As time went by Jan became even more friendly. She
liked to flirt and tease me. Let me say I didn't mind one bit. Jan was a babe. She is petite and pretty as a picture.
Dark hair beautiful green eyes. She could be a twin of Jennifer Connelly. Her figure is more like a sweet sixteen girl
then a grown woman. Later I learned her measurements are 34D 22 33. She's 5' 6" and 110 lbs. She's firm with
fabulous abs and an amazing little butt. In short she's a tight package. You know the type: Thin arms, thin yet shapely
legs, firm little bubble but that naturally juts out from the small of her back, well-defined large yet firm tits, a flat
stomach, tiny waist and the resulting curve to her narrow hips. A really tight package and a total knockout. Over time
Jan and I became more and more friendly but things never escalated to even a kiss. If I ever tried a friendly little kiss
she would turn away and make a comment like "Remember big guy I have a husband" and she would always follow
the brush off with a seductive smile and walk away swaying her little but. Occasionally conversations would drift
towards sex. She would talk about some of her wild friends from college and their experiences. The talk would
always turn me on and I think she knew it. Sometimes we would talk about what satisfies a woman and she would
laugh and say you guys all think it's a big cock that satisfies but I don't believe it. There's more to it...I said "Have you
ever tried a big one?" And she just smiled and said "It depends on what "Big" is." I looked down at her tight little
body and said "It sure would be a tight fit". As usual she just smiled and walked away. Another time we were talking
about one of her hot friends Lori. Jan said Lori had been to a male strip joint recently and was commenting on how
big one of the black strippers was. She held her hands about 10" apart and said she told Lori no guy was that big.
She waited for my reaction and when I just smiled she said "What do you say? Is it true what they say about black
guys? I said I'm sure it depends on the guy and I asked "Is it true what they say about hot white girls?" And, she
smiled and said "What do they say?" "They have multiple orgasms when they fuck a guy that's well hung." At that she
said "I sure hope so" and smiled and walked away. Once we were dancing and I know she could feel my huge hardon
and she whispered "Wouldn't you like to try and fit that big thing in my tight little pussy?" I said, "Do you want it
in your hot little cunt.?" As usual she gave me a big hug and walked away. I was starting to think this girl was nothing
but a tease. I can't tell you how many times I had sex with Jan in my mind after one of these encounters. Then it
happened. It was around lunch time on a Sunday when Jan stopped by for some of my fresh squeezed orange juice.
It was a warm day and she was wearing a loose fitting top that was cut off below her firm tits. The top was also torn
around the neck and falling off one shoulder like the Flashdance babe. Short shorts showed off her incredible legs
and I could see there was nothing under either. She exuded sex appeal. As usual I was envisioning in my mind trying
to fit my cock into this tight package standing in front of me. I was sitting at the table and she leaned over to pour
more juice and her top allowed her to flash her firm tits at me. They are large for her frame but perfectly shaped with
pretty nipples. When she was sure I had gotten a good look she smiled and sat down. She was an expert at flashing
me and she had the equipment to do it right. Her tits were incredible. I said "Jan, can I ask a personal question." She
said "Yes". "Jan, are you sexually attracted to me or are you just teasing me?" "Yes and yes. Lee, I'm very much
attracted to you and I'm sorry Ive been teasing you but I'm scared." "Scared of what?" She then looked down at my
package area and said "I think you're too big for me. We've talked about what girls like and I get hot thinking about
it but I'm tight even on my husband's relatively small one." And, I said "You know we are going to have to try or you
will never know what it's like...." Then, I took her into my arms and hugged her and we kissed for the first time. It
was a passionate kiss. I reached under her top and felt her amazing tits. They were large, firm and her nipples were
extended and hard. For a moment she hesitated and then she lifted my t-shirt over my head and ran her fingers over
my washboard abs and down to my belt. She looked into my eyes and I could see the want as she undid my belt and
slowly pulled my jeans down. I never wear underwear so my rapidly growing cock came into view. Jan said, "My
God, I knew you were big but this is too much. My God, how could I ever fuck this thing? You are sooo big around
and soooo long...like three of my husband....Maybe I can just suck you off...this will never fit in my pussy...how
could any girl handle this thing?" Then she went to her knees and took me into her mouth. She gave great head but
could only take the first five or six inches of my solid 10" into her pretty little mouth. She worked for about ten
minutes and had me hard as a rock but I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted a shot at her incredible body. I think she
knew this and without a word she stood up and took me by the hand and walked me upstairs to the bedroom. She
asked me to lay back on the bed and she lifted her top over her head and removed her shorts. For the first time I was
seeing this incredible body totally naked. Her breasts were firm and perfectly shaped and large for her frame but
with no sag and just beautiful. Her legs had a small gap between them at the top and her cunt was beautiful. Firm and
tight everywhere. She was incredible. Without a word she climbed over me and took my cock in her right hand and
lined it up with her dripping cunt. She took her other hand and reached down and spread her pussy lips. For what
seemed like forever she rubbed my cock head around her pussy lips and up to her clit. I was larger and harder than
I had ever been. She looked down at my cock and said "My God I'm tight on my husband and you make him look
tiny." Then as she continued to stroke me she said "Lee, please let me go slow....you' re so big....so thick...I'm not
sure I can take you...my God I can't believe how huge and hard you are...but I have to try...I'm soooo hot right
now...here goes." She slowly lowered her tiny little cunt onto the huge cockhead. Her pussy lips gradually stretched
around the head and I could feel the heat and tension of it. She moaned and worked her incredible body in an effort
to achieve my penetration. I was content to lay back and let her do the work. My head wasn't even fully inside her
and the felling was already incredible. She was soft, tight, hot and wet and looking up at her incredible beauty was
the icing on the cake. She said, "I may need a little help...please put your hands on my hips and push down...my God
you're huge and hard as a rock...this is going to be tight...how does it feel for you?" As I put my large hands on her
curvy hips just below her trim waist I said, "You feel incredible and we'll go slow but I want your pussy....I've been
waiting for this moment." I pushed down on her hips and she continued to move on me trying to force my cockhead
into her stretched pussy. She almost had her pussy lips completely around my head and she said, "My Goooood
how big are you....my Goood what am I trying to do??? I"ll never fit you inside my tight pussy. My Gooood it does
feel good though....I think I'm going to cummmmmm My Gooooooodddddd! !!!!" With that she came all over my
cock and I sliped into the tightest and hottest pussy I could ever dream of. My head was now inside with a total
penetration of about 2 1/2" and she said, "My God this feels incredable.. .huge...huge. ..huge... I'm soooooo stretched...
" I said, "You are incredable. You have the best pussy on earth." "You don't think I'm too tight for you? I don't know
how much deeper you can go?" "Jan, you are very tight but it feels great and we'll take it slow and you can stop
anytime you wish." She said, "Thank you for being so understanding but I want to go all the way and if I ask you to
stop later don't listen to me just keep going...I want all of you...I want you to fuck me to take my pussy and make it
yours...I don't care if I'm ever tight on my husband again....stretch me out big boy....fuck meeeeee"! With that I
pushed down on her hips again and at-the-same- time pushed up. She also pushed down while spreading her tight
pussy lips with her free hand. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she slipped down another two inches. She was
now full of lust and half of my 10" was buried into her tight sheath. She said, "My God Lee you are so thick...my cunt
feels so tight on you...my God I'm cuuuuuming again, My Goooood, huuuuuuuge.. .soooo goood....never stop
fucking meeeee" But I wanted more. I continued to push down and no mater how hard we tried additional penetration
wasn't happening. She would pull herself up a few inches and push back down as hard as she could but her cunt
was so tight all we could achieve was about five inches. She was cuming on almost every stroke but we both wanted
to go deeper into her wonderful cunt. After about twenty minutes she said "We need to try another position." and she
climbed off me and laid down and spread her legs. I had to take this opportunity to taste this beautiful cunt. I licked
and ate away at her and I was impressed with her sweet taste and noted how small her cunt opening was. I couldn't
believe my cock was just inside. I even put a finger in her cunt and marveled at the tension of it. I climbed on top and
she helped me line up and she wrapped her legs around me and again we worked together to gain penetration. It
was easier this time but not because she had loosened up it was because I did have better leverage this way and she
was backed up by the firm bed we were on. Never-the-less it took several strokes before I was even as deep as
before and it felt like I was hitting bottom at about six inches. Her head was rolling back and forth and she was
cuming like mad when I finally hit the 7" mark. She said, "My God you're sooooo deep...huge and thick...huge
cock...my God I'm being sooooo fucked..this is perfect...take me...take my pussy...I'm cuming again..My God your
fucking me to death....don' t stop...go deeper...fuck meeeeee!!!!! Stretch out my tight pussy....fuck meee big boy.....My
Gooood your hung like a horse....." Now, I didn't care about what she way saying anyway I was on auto pilot piledriving
her incredibility tight cunt...trying to go deeper. The feeling was unbelievable and looking down at her beauty
I was hard and as big as I had ever been and working the tightest package I could imagine. I was now going about
8" deep and the tension was so great there is no way I could go any deeper. She said, "My God I've taken it all....my
God what a feeling...I can feel your balls slapping my ass." Then she looked down and noticed that yes my balls
were swinging forward and hitting her little but on each deep stroke but that there was still two inches of cock she
had not yet taken in. My ball sack had enough swing that it felt like she had taken in all but there was still 20% more
left to handle. At just the though of it she came again and said, "My god, I though I had taken you all but there's
more...my God how big are you? I'm cuming again...." I answered her by saying you may not find out this time I'm
about to cum....I can't hold out much longer." And, I pushed as hard as I could and at about 8" deep I dumped my
entire load. After we laid together together for a long time and she finally said, "I hope it was as good for you as it
was for me..." I said it was perfect. She said, "Are you disappointed I couldn't take all of you? I tried my best...You're
just sooo big and it was just soooo tight. Are you disappointed? " "Jan, you were the best and there is always next
time. I can't think of any task I would rather have to try over and over again until I can get it right!" As she reached
down and put her hand on my cock that was already hardening again and she smiled and said, "I have an idea. What
would you say if I called in some help?" "What do you mean?" "Lori, lives less than ten minutes away and she's
always talking about wanting to b with a big guy. Can I call her?" I couldn't believe my good luck. Here was the
hottest girl I could imagine and not only do I get to fuck her but also one of her hot friends. All I said was "OK". She
called and just said "Lori, I need help with something big over at Lee's house. Can you come over right now?" Jan
hung up and just said she'll be here soon. Ten minutes later the second most beautiful babe I could ever imagine was
at the door. She was a red head with beautiful skin. She was about 5' 10" and 130 lbs. She was a solid 36D 23 36
with long tapered legs. Her but was a close second to Jan and she, too, was one tight package. Jan and I had put
on robes to answer the door and Jan spoke first, "Girl friend I got something started here and could use some help."
And with that she reached over and opened my robe. Lori's eyes went to my cock and all she said was "My God
that's beautiful. Jan, did he fuck you with that thing?" Yes, but I need some rest before we can go again so I need you
to take over for now, OK?" Lori just said "Yes" We walked up to the bedroom and Lori eyes never left my cock. By
the time we reached the room Lori's halter top was on the floor and she was stepping out of her shorts. I looked over
her body. She had even more curve then Jan from her hips to her tiny waist. Her tits were large with no sag and large
nipples. Her legs were long and strong and perfectly straight with perfect taper from top to bottom. She had large
pussy lips that already looked wet. Her ass was firm and perfectly shaped. She had a major curve from the small of
her back to her tight bubble butt. She was trim but curvy. Extremely sexy. I sat back on the bed waiting for her to
make the first move. I didn't want to act to anxious with Jan there. I didn't need to wait long as in an instant she had
both hands wrapped around my tool. She said "My God, I have one hand on top of the other and he still has three
inches sticking out of my grip. He's sooo long and big around too. He's huge!" And she started sucking and pumping
me as hard as she could. It's was like she was obsessed. After a few minutes she said "I have to have this monster
in my pussy!" She climbed on top of me and lined my cock up with her cunt and started to lower herself but couldn't
get me inside her tight pussy. She asked Jan "How, did you take this thing? He's huge?" "Just take your time and
relax." She reached down and spread her pussy lips as much as possible and worked her hips and finally my head
slipped in and she said "My God girl friend call me anytime...this cock is amazing...I think I'm going to cum already...My
God it feels sooo good. Lee, do I feel good to you? I want to please you too...My God this is amazing!" All I could
say was it's great but I want more and with that, without warning, I put my hands on the curve of her hips and pushed
up with my cock as I pushed down on her hips. Her eyes went wide and her head went back and she screamed "My
God that's deep...No one has ever been soooo deeeep.." After a few more thrusts I was about eight inches deep
and she collapsed in a major orgasm and lay on my chest. I rolled us over so I was on top and she opened her eyes
and said "How deep were you?" Jan said about eight inches girlfriend. Do you want more? With that she wrapped
her long legs around me and said "Take Me!" I didn't need to be asked twice. I started fucking her with long deep
strokes and after about ten minutes I started hitting her with the full 10" on about every third stroke or so. She was
saying "My God he's fucking me to death....keep fucking me My God how big is he? How is he fitting that huge cock
in my tight pussy? I'm cuming again I've lost count how many times? How deep My God. He's splitting me in two..."
In the mean time I don't know if Lori even noticed but Jan was helping me fuck her friend by holding Lori's shoulders
and keeping her from sliding away from my thrusts. And it took my large powerful hands on Lori's hips, her long legs
clamped around my back and Jan holding her to allow me to go the full 10" into this incredibly tight cunt. After fifteen
more minutes of hard fucking Lori said "My God I can't take anymore stud. I can't believe you haven't came yet. No
one has ever lasted this long fucking my tight pussy. Please ease off I'm going to pass out" And a few moments later
Lori did just that with one more huge orgasm she passed out with a totally satisfied look on her face. I really wanted
to keep fucking her but I honored her request and pulled out. Jan said "OK, I guess it's just you and me now" She
got on her hands and knees and said "Take me from behind. But please go slow" I grabbed her narrow hips and as
I lined up my cock I couldn't believe this tight package was going to take my huge hard-on. She was really petite but
was so sexy and cute I had to go for it. I lined up and she reached back and helped guide my cock back into the
tightest pussy on earth. She moaned as I gained entry. I watched with amazement as my cock disappeared into her
love tunnel. She was just as tight as before but seemed better lubricated. After a few strokes I was going about 7"
deep and she felt incredible. Jan was pushing back to meet my thrusts as best she could. It really helped that I could
hold her tiny waist to keep her from moving forward. We were working together to give her as much cock as
possible. As a result she was cuming on almost every stroke. The feeling for me was incredible and judging by here
moans and occasional screams she was doing ok too. After about ten minutes she said, "I want you on top. I think
you can go deeper that way". I pulled out and she climbed onto the bed and spread her legs. I lined up again and
entered her again. In moments I was pounding away as hard as I could and going about 8" deep on almost every
stroke. She said. "My God that feels good. I hope you like my cunt. Please keep fucking me hard!" Now her head
was rolling back and forth and she was screaming things like "Oh My God, how big are you? It feels soooooo huge
inside me.....soooooo tight....tight. ...tight. ...huge.. ...sooooooo biiiiiiiiiggggggg! Fuck meeeeeee!!!! !! Never stop!"
I kept pushing as hard as I could but the deepest I could go was about 8". After about 10 more minutes I couldn't
hold out any more and I started cuming like mad.
naik
Gold Member

Re: My neighbour

Post by naik »

nice story