The Rickshaw Driver's Wife

SID4YOU
Novice User

The Rickshaw Driver's Wife

Post by SID4YOU »

It took me some time to track Narges down. Finally, I got the name of a village where she is supposedly staying now. Looking it up on the map, I realized it was about half a day's bus journey away and there was only one bus that went near that village. I would have to take the afternoon bus from Kolkata which would reach a nearby city in the evening. From the bus station there, I would have to be lucky to find a rickshaw to her village – and hopefully her house. And if I was unlucky that she wasn't there anymore, well, then I would have to find some way back.

One day, after tying up some business in Kolkata, I took the afternoon bus. It was a long and tiring ride, but finally we reached the city that was closest to Narges's village. All along I wondered how Narges would look like now. I was now thirty, so she would now be thirty two. Would she still be chubby and attractive and have a fantastic rack that I had loved to lick? Would she remember me, how she had caught me peeking at her in the shower one afternoon, and had proceeded to slap me, before letting me lick and kiss her feet? Would she recall how one day she made me sit on the couch, and then plonked her butt on my face, and pushed me to lick her asshole? Would Narges recall how, one day, pleased at my obedience to her, she finally allowed me to suck and fondle her huge set of jugs, before giving me a blowjob that I had dreamed of ever since I started to ogle and stalk her? My cock tingled slightly at my thoughts, and I hastily decided to sleep on the ride.

It was evening when I reached the city. I didn't have anything on me except an overnight bag with a change of clothes and my laptop, and also a bag containing some gifts for Narges. Immediately I descended and started to look for a rickshaw. There were a couple of empty ones; one driver saw me and approached.

"Sahib, where do you want to go?"

I looked at him; he was an old man, probably fifty or fifty five. He was short, and thin, with a scraggly white beard; but he looked fit enough to pull the rickshaw. I gave him the name of Narges's village and a smile appeared on his face.

"Sahib! That's my village! I live there. It's only 25 minutes away. Let me take you there. My name is Fateh."

We negotiated on a price and were off. As he cycled, my thoughts turned to one evening when I was nineteen. Narges had just baked some cookies for guests we were to have later that night, and I had come home early and tried to sneak one out. She had come into the kitchen and caught me, hand in the cookie jar.

"Now, now, darling, what do we have here?" Narges smiled as I froze. She then caught hold of me by the ear and led me away to my room, and closed the door.

Narges quickly stripped off her sari and petticoat and rolled down her panties, so she was naked waist down. She then grabbed my ears and twisted hard.

"So dear," She said mockingly, "You want cookies, eh? Now you can kiss my big ass and beg for your cookie."

I crawled around her back and planted several wet kisses on her butt cheeks and asking, "Oh Narges! Can I have a cookie please?"

"Not on my bum, you idiot! Kiss my asshole." Narges yelled.

I immediately started pecking at Narges's asshole with my lips as she fingered herself.

"Alright, enough!" Narges commanded. She then pushed me away and sat down on my bed, and parted her legs.

"Lick me, love."

I meekly obeyed her. My cock was sticking straight out and swaying sideways. Narges knew I was so horny; I would do anything she ordered – which was the usual state of affairs anyway. My only reward was that at the end of it, Narges would allow me to suckle her boobs and give me a blowjob. Throughout my two year affair with Narges, she never allowed me to cum inside her - she had always said she was saving herself for her husband.

Suddenly there was a bump on the road, and my thoughts of my past as the fucktoy of my beautiful maid was broken. Immediately I was brought back to the present.

"Careful!" I ordered
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: The Rickshaw Driver's Wife

Post by SID4YOU »

the rickshaw driver Fateh. "Go slowly!"

After some time, I asked Fateh, "I am looking for a woman named Narges from your village, do you know where she lives?"

I could see Fateh freeze. "Sahib, what do you need with Narges?"

"Oh, he knows her, perhaps." I thought. Aloud, I replied, "She used to be a maid in the employment of my father, a long time ago. I have come to see how she is."

"Oh!" Fateh resumed pedaling, coughing a sick cough as the road became uphill. "Sahib, Narges is my begum (wife), I am her husband."

A pang of regret immediately flooded me. If Narges was now married, she would hardly agree to return with me to Kolkata to be my maid, and she would surely want to forget her past. I could see my fantasies of Narges and me, alone in a mansion in Kolkata for days, go up in smoke. I didn't say anything, as Fateh cycled on and on until we were standing in front of a hut. He was tired and wheezing when he stopped in front of his residence.

It was a small hut, poorly constructed, made of mud and had a thatched straw roof. Inside were probably just two rooms – a main room to receive guests and a bedroom for the couple. A small kitchen was adjacent to the hut. Like all village houses, the bathroom was a little bit of walk away, in a stall by itself.

"Sarun!" Suddenly a shout of delight rang through the air as Narges opened the door and spotted me. She straight away ran past her husband and enveloped me in a bear hug. My face was crushed against her boobs as she held my head in her hands and sloppily kissed my cheeks.

"Oh, Sarun, darling! Smooch! Smooch! It's really you. Smooch! Smooch! Oh my goodness, I never thought I would see you again. Smooch! Smooch!" She covered my face with wet kisses and pressed my lips to her chest. I drunk in her smell and sweat in ecstasy as I too hugged her back, wrapping my hands around her waist and giving her butts a squeeze.

Mmm! Her boobs smelled lovely. I drew my head back, giving her a big smile, and then kissed her a big sloppy kiss on each of her cheeks, before giving her ass a pinch. She squealed in delight. I noticed that her husband remained standing on the door steps, silently watching and saying nothing as I now openly groped his wife.

Narges was the same. Her hair had grayed just a bit, but she retained her firm fat figure, her big butts and her ample bosom. With age, her face seemed to have become even more beautiful, though Narges still retained the plump squeezable cheeks. Her breasts were still round, sharp and shapely – and of course – huge. Her buttocks seemed to have become even bigger, more fleshy, firmer and absolutely delightful.

She was dressed in a simple cotton sari, worn the way I remembered - loose, clasped to one side exposing her big belly and the navel, with her blouse one size too small, barely able to contain the big melons hiding beneath. Though the pallu of her sari covered her chest, due to their large size, I could see her jugs protruding and juggling beneath her pallu as she bounced about in greeting me.

"Come, come, Sarun, come on inside!" She gave me a little bow and invited me into her house.

"Husband!" Her tone changed to a command one as she turned to her husband. "Get Sarun's bag and bring it in. Don't just stand there!"

"Yes, dear." I noticed her husband meekly respond. Fateh picked up my overnight bag and we followed Narges into her abode. I kept my eyes on her shapely buns, and noticed to my delight that her sari had ridden up her ass crack, just like old times.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

It was a very simple dwelling. It was clear that Fateh did not make much as a rickshaw driver, and I noticed several gifts from ours to Narges – such as curtains and an old television set – adorning the hut. We sat down on some raised cushions, set on a mat on the floor in the living room. A small partition separated the "bedroom" from the "living room".

"What are you doing here, darling? Are you staying nearby?" Narges asked, as she plonked down next to me.

"I am here for two days," I replied. "I came to this village to see you actually. I haven't yet made any arrangements to stay, so I have to still go and do that..."

"Oh, Sarun, stay here! Two days and you want to go to a hotel! Stay here!" Narges pleaded, jumping forward and clasping my hand. "I don't have much, but I will treat you like a king. Oh, do please say yes, my fuck toy!"

I noticed that Narges hadn't lost her potty mouth in the intervening years.

"Well, I...." I hesitated. I didn't really want to stay in this slum, but then I realized Narges, while holding on to my hand, was gently stroking the underneath with a finger. I looked up to her chubby face and saw a smile. And then she winked at me.

"Oh, do stay, Sarun! I promise you two very memorable days! It will be just like old times!"

That did it for me. I liked old times with Narges.

"Oh, why not? Thank you Narges. I will stay with you."

"Perfect." Narges grinned.

I looked around the small place. "But where will I sleep?"

Narges turned around to look at her husband. "Husband! Sarun needs to sleep comfortably. So he and I will sleep on the bed in the bedroom. You will get your stuff and sleep here on the floor in this room. So take his overnight bag and put it in our bedroom, and put your clothes out here."

Fateh started to say something but one glare from Narges shut him up. Instead, he timidly replied, "Of course dear."

Wow, I thought, I must be dreaming. Here was Narges informing her husband that he would be sleeping on the floor of his own house, while his buxom wife would be sleeping with me, in his house, on his marital bed, right in the next room, and he was accepting it. And what did Narges have in mind? I looked at the thin straw partition separating the bedroom from this room. The bedroom wasn't even a different room, just another space behind the partition. There was no door. You would be able to hear everything that went on inside the room.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

I felt Narges give my arm another squeeze, and she winked again, before standing up. So did my wiener.

"Husband, where are your manners? You have a guest, we have to give him food and drinks. Get up!" She nudged her husband with a foot, who immediately got up and obediently picked up my bag to place on their bed, before going to the kitchen.

"Darling," Narges turned to me and beamed me a lascivious smile. "Would you like to change?"

"Yes, I would," I answered. "I have a set of clothes in this bag." I stood up too.

"Please go to our room and change your clothes, Sarun. It's your house now, please feel free. And honey," Narges slightly bent forward so I could stare down at her ample cleavage. "Feel free to use anything in this house, dear. Anything. All we have here is yours to use."

As she said "anything" I saw Narges grab her left boob through her blouse and give her the nipple a slight tweak. She stuck out a tongue, winked at me and licked her lips seductively, before disappearing into the kitchen. Damn! Merely ten minutes after meeting Narges, and I already had a huge hard on!

I walked into the bedroom. As I said, it wasn't really a room, just a bed behind a partition. There was a small wardrobe, an old dressing table whose colours were faded with age, on top of which was placed some simple jewellery. A mirror was taped to the wall on one side of the bed. If you sat down on the bed and looked into the mirror, you could see the partition reflected. I could even see into the kitchen if I looked hard enough into the mirror, where Narges was busy running about.

My bag was on the bed. I opened it and changed into a T-shirt and a pair of soft, silky shorts. Tired from my trip, I sat down on the bed. It creaked! I looked at it in alarm, but it was OK. The noise was merely from old joints and a really old mattress with springs that were past their sell by age. Every move on the bed made the springs creak.

"Did you find everything alright?" I saw Narges standing at the entrance to the room, a spatula in her hand. "I am making some kebabs for you."

"Yes," I replied. "Narges, I need to pee. If you can tell me where the bathroom is ..."

"I will show you. Give me a minute." She disappeared into the kitchen, probably to return the spatula to its proper place, and reappeared with a small torch in her hand. "Come," She grabbed my hand, "let's go to the bathroom."

We stepped out from the backdoor. It was now quite dark. It would be a full moon night, but the moon wasn't out yet. As in any village hut, the latrine was a few yards away from the house. It was just a commode surrounded by four walls, and open to the sky. Narges lit the torch and led the way, my hands clasped in hers.

"Here," She opened the door and pointed at the toilet. "Sarun, there is no light here, so I will have to stand here with the torch, with the door open. You don't mind peeing from your wee wee in front of old me, do you?" She grinned.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Of course not, Narges." I gave her a sudden hug, surprising her. Unable to control myself, I started to kiss her cheeks and paw at her breasts.

"Now, now, darling, control yourself." Narges laughed. "Such a behavior would have definitely NOT gotten you a blowjob in the old days."

"Oh, I love you, you sexy bitch, you!" I gushed out. "I love the old days ..."

"Oh my, calling me a bitch!" Narges raised her eyebrows, before bursting out laughing. "Clearly you need some control, darling!"

She pointed at the commode, and then commanded in a stern voice, "Sarun, pee!"

I walked into to the toilet and got out off my shorts. Narges moved the torch and shone a beam of my light on my penis, giggling. Holding my soldier in my hand, I aimed and started to pee. The urine came out in a long spurt, splashing against the hole on the ground. Narges smiled as she saw what she had seen many a time before – me standing in front of her, naked, and peeing while she watched. When I was done, Narges showed me where the water was so I cleaned myself, and rubbed my hands on a rag that was hanging. I then put on my shorts again.

Narges suddenly shut off the torch. Immediately it was very, very dark. I felt her press against me, pushing me against the wall. Her breasts were on either side on my face as she crushed me hard. Her hands rubbed against my bulge, going inside my shorts and caressing my manhood. She grabbed my balls and gave me a quick squeeze, making me draw my breath. And then she stepped back.

Smack!

She had slapped me!

It was just like old times. Smack! And then another Smack! I could feel my cheeks stinging, and I blushed deeply in the dark. Smack! Smack!

And just as suddenly, she stepped back and switched on the torch again.

"Come, lover boy, we are getting late for dinner."

A few minutes later we sat down again on the floor, on top of some mats, for dinner. It was evident that there was not much food in the house. I noticed Fateh was "setting the table", placing the dishes on the ground on the mats and bringing out the spoons. Dinner was lentils, some bread and vegetables. For me, Narges made some kebabs, the only meat on the menu.

"The kebabs are for you, Sarun." She announced. I noticed Fateh made no move for the meat. "I know you like these."

"Oh thank you, Narges." I grabbed a couple of the kebabs. "Fateh, why don't you have some as well?"

I noticed Fateh glance at Narges, who shook her head.

"No, sahib, they are for you." He smiled nervously and lied, "I don't eat meat at night."

"Here," Narges poured me more lentils. I realized by now that Narges, while commanding her husband around, never took his name, like any respectful Indian wife, instead referring to him as 'husband'.

"I am sending Husband to the market tomorrow morning for foodstuff." Narges told me. "Is there anything I should get especially for you?"