Dark Side Of Hema

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: Dark Side Of Hema

Post by SID4YOU »

Hema started enjoying this more and more and began rocking back and forth over him.

Ripu could feel and see the wave of lust on her face and he had no doubt that she had a really lovely face, really sexy and extremely erotic that he had ever known, with her nostrils flared up and her mouth open, and her dark eyes which were wet with desire.

Hema was now on her hands and knees over him, and moved her body up and down, back and forth, sliding her cunt along the length of his prick, her cunt was burning hot and wet and tight, s again moaned softly, her face arched while the mangalsutra around her neck made her look more sexy.

Ripu gripped her buttocks and moved his dick inside matching her torso's up and down,.,this was well synchronized.

Her breasts bounced and swayed freely in the wild display of sexual pleasure.

"Ohhhhh uhhh yes! Oh god yes! Oh that's so good, Ripu ... uhh Ripu uhhhh Ohhh fuck yes! Oh ma OHHHHH yes! Oh yes!" Hema cried out.

The bitch was fucked in this position for more than an hour by Ripu who gained a lot of strength in this round and did not want to look stupid in front of the slut.

Hema allowed him to spray his entire spendings on her cuntal lips, waist and breasts and last but not the least, sizeable portion of the cum was delivered on her sexy face and eyes and some managing to slip into her ears.

Hema was looking a true slut what with, some of the cum shining on the gold necklace and also on the 'mangalsutra'.

Venkaji should have been here, his portrait was in the other room.

Tobe continue......
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

Jemsbond

Post by Jemsbond »

Superb,lusty update...
keep posting bro.
प्यास बुझाई नौकर से Running....कीमत वसूल Running....3-महाकाली ....1-- जथूराcomplete ....2-पोतेबाबाcomplete
बन्धन
दिल से दिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
तुफानो में साहिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं!
यूँ तो मिल जाता है हर कोई!
मगर आप जैसे दोस्त नसीब वालों को मिलते हैं!
SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Thanks bro

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Hema returned to Chennai and was unable to face Venkaji, she got to know right at the airport from Selvam that things were not too good at home. While she was performing for Ripu that night, Ananth had quietly left for Chennai by the night 'Nilgiri' express and was at home a day before.

Hema who was paid 50 lakhs by Ripu, for that all the three lusty characters Ripu, Ash and Radha all through the next day of course enjoyed fuck till her cunt started dripping blood - drilled it.

Radha and Hema performed an exclusive lesbian show for the duo, which was joined by Dayal and Manjeet that evening.

This morning Ash, Radha and Hema returned to Chennai in Ash's private jet. In those 30 odd minutes Hema was allowed some sleep while Ash was busy with some accounts issue back in his office.

Selvam was pretty thrilled to see his 'babe' back in town. His mouth was watering and also feeling very juicy. After all he enjoyed the feel of this woman in the house and knew what he will get shortly.

Venkaji and Ananth made it very clear to her that divorce was a natural result and there was no going back. Hema had all cards well in place, she picked up the phone and just uttered ' Speak to the bloke' and gave the receiver to Venkaji. ' Venka, do not get down to doing anything stupid, your wife is a very important friend of mine,’’ What about me, Ash, you know me since childhood, my first wife was your own sister in law', ' Yes Venka that is all fine. Hema is also my sis in law' saying there was a loud laughter at the other end.

' Venka, just let life be as usual, okay, you have seen me fucking so many women but yes this time it is your wife, don't get worried, let her enjoy herself and forget the rest'.

' No, Ash. Ananth and I are not going to allow our family name and cultural past to get depraved like this'.

' Ananth is a big bastard, I know you still carry the male superiority but anyway. If Hema is divorced, we both will need to split, think about it' and every one in the room could hear a click at the other end. ' Hema why did you do this to me, what is my mistake. Even though I was aware that half your class had fucked while in the college, I went ahead and married you because your father was very insistent that it would change you'.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Hema was unrepentant. She had learnt in these few days what it meant to be an 'original'. She walked up to Ananth and in front of his brother gave him a loud slap and spat on him. 'Bastard, I gave you what no bhabhi would have in her life time and this is what you have done to my married life, I will not divorce Venkaji and he will suffer because of you'.

' By the by, Ananth, you will also lose your job. I gave the incentive which Dayal wanted and am meeting Gregory from Deutsche Babcock next Thursday at the Chola Sheraton. I will have to spend the night with the American, which I have agreed. My only worry is the 10 inches of his prick, which I will need to accommodate. It gives me 10 Lakhs for that one night and also a promise from Dayal that you will be finished' ' Ananth will be finished', saying she turned around like a whiff in the wind leaving a scent of sexual aroma floating in the air.

Venkaji was caught in a quagmire. Ananth started pleading and turned towards his brother, ' Get out of my house and never show up again' retorted Venkaji.

The whole day Hema was fast asleep and in the night was woken up by Meekri,' Ma'am Mr. Dayal is on the line and handed her the mobile'. ' Yes Mr. Dayal what can I do for you, it is next Thursday though, am I right? ‘.

'Yes, I called for a different issue. Ananth has some insight into a project coming my way and is blackmailing me. I believe you told him about the termination and he is playing this back on me, can you please handle it. There is a woman called Sheila who is very influential and her husband does whatever she says. Ananth and that guy are good friends and in this case she is listening to him, the project value is 3 crores'.

Hema kept the phone and started thinking of a plan to get Ananth to give her the name and address of this Sheila’s husband.

She had to screw Ananth and make his life miserable.

She called up Radha and told her the problem. Radha was watching the road in front of her room and saw Ananth drive down the kerb and would cross her house in another 5 minutes, she told Hema not to worry and explained what she is going to do and rushed to the door. She had to make this look 'matter of fact ' and did not want Ananth to get suspicious and knowing his lust for a quick fuck with her, she knew what to do and make him come running after her.

She got into the porch of her house, which was fairly visible to anyone on the road.