My Wife's Sacrifice

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: My Wife's Sacrifice

Post by SID4YOU »

He began kissing and licking my wife's face, eyes, neck etc. Then as his passion grew, he started biting her neck hard. Anupama started wincing in pain. He then started licking and kissing her armpits! He licked away all the sweat from her arm pit hair. Then he focused on her round, exciting and full breasts. He started playing with them, touching them, squeezing them, pinching them and biting them. As his passion grew, he started biting my wife's breasts very hard - leaving red marks all over her tender, young flesh! Then he put his mouth on her nipples and started sucking her milk. Our baby's milk! My Anupama's breasts were once again full of milk. As he found milk when he started sucking, he hungrily fixed his mouth and started sucking all her milk into his mouth! After he had sucked off all the milk in both my wife's breasts, he then took her hands and put them on his langoti, over his organ. My wife was shocked! It looked huge!Almost like some small harpoon! He then started his attention on her navel and thighs - sucking, pinching, licking and biting them. He left black bite marks all over her tender, delicate and exciting thighs! He now removed my wife's panty. Slowly his mouth moved to my young, innocent Anupama's hairy, black and pungent vagina. She had a thick growth of pubic hair. He started licking thru' my wife's pubic hair and affixed his mouth over her vagina. Anupama closed her eyes. Totally revolted. Then he started darting his tongue in and out, round and round my wife's vagina, with lightning thrusts of his tongue once in a while on her bud there. Though my wife felt revolted, his tongue on her vaginal bud sent shivers up her. He then turned her face down on the bed. He then started licking her back, her buttocks, the back of her thighs and her calves. He then laid down beside my wife and pulled her to lie by her side. He laid behind her with both arms around her - one caressing her breast and the other caressing her on her vagina, while he was biting and kissing the back of my wife's neck.
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

He then asked her, ' Anupama, how many men have fucked you in your anus upto now? '

My helpless Anupama was shocked to hear such words! She said ' Oh No! No one. '

He kept caressing her breasts and vagina and then said, ' So you are a virgin? '

Anupama said ' How can I be a virgin? You know that I am a married woman. You also know that I am a mother! '

He said, ' No! No! I meant virgin in your anus '

She said, ' Yes, Sethji! '

He now said, ' Anupama, ask your husband to get up and get a bottle of oil, which is there on the dressing table, ask him to bring the oil to us here on the bed! '

My helpless wife, asked me to do so. I went to the bed with the bottle of the oil. AmeerchandJi gestured me to sit on the bed.

He then asked me, to pour the oil over my lovely wife's gorgeous and exciting buttocks. She was confused. I could see bite marks all over her buttocks too! I did as asked. Then he asked me to slowly use my finger and carefully pour the oil into my wife's anus! It then struck me on what he was about to do!

My innocent Anupama asked him anyway, ' AmeerchandJi, what are you going to do? '

His reply sickened me, ' Darling, You said you were a virgin in your anus is it not? I am going to take your virginity! '

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

My helpless Anupama was shocked and started pleading with him, ' AmeerchandJi, please Sethji . . . . have sex in my vagina. Not in my anus please. I abhor such things. It repels me. It is sinful. I will give you pleasure thru' my vagina. Please Sethji, I shall get hurt if you do that. Please Sethji, you can even put it in my mouth. I shall give you extreme pleasure while sucking! '

I also came to her aid, ' Yes AmeerchandJi, Please . . . . My wife has never experienced such a thing Sethji! She is very delicate. She will be hurt badly! Please take your pleasure from my wife's tight vagina AmeerchandJi! I can vouch that she has a very lovely cunt which will suck you up like a piston! Please Sethji!

AmeerchandJi said, ' Look both of you. Do not put my mood off. If my mood goes, then I shall leave and you know what will happen! Now Jeevan, just shut up and pry your wife's anus open with your fingers and pour the oil into it, so she won’t get hurt! Then give me the oil, I will oil my cock too! '

I did as he was told. I then handed the bottle to AmeerchandJi, who gestured to me to keep sitting next to my wife, in her misery! AmeerchandJi, now pulled off his langoti! I was amazed and shocked to see his organ! It was massive! Like a boulder! It was around 8.5 inches in length, 3 inches in thickness and was throbbing like a wild cat! It was totally black and covered with lots of white and grey pubic hair! His balls were baggy and huge and were dangling like rubber balls beneath his massive penis! They seemed to be full of his semen! I cried out, ' AmeerchandJi, this is too huge, my small little wife will be split open and torn! '

He just laughed and pushed a pillow beneath my wife's tummy and positioned his large bulbous penis head over her anus! My beautiful wife, Anupama looked helplessly at me for some help. I sadly looked back at her. I reached out and patted her. She reached out, caught my hands, closed her eyes tightly and waited fearfully for the onslaught of the old beast AmeerchandJi's gigantic organ, into her virgin, tight and unused anus!

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Slowly AmeerchandJi's massive organ started inching into my lovely wife's, anus! Within some seconds, I could see her anus stretched completely! AmeerchandJi kept pushing his organ into her virgin hole. It simply would not go inside due to its massive size. He started applying pressure. It started paining her. My beautiful wife, started sweating and bearing the pain. She clung to my hands. Now AmeerchandJi started ferociously pushing his organ with a mighty force into her. I thought that she would be split up. My wife, Anupama started screaming and sobbing loudly. He then started thrusting it more forcefully. She was now totally screaming with pain and weeping. She sobbed and again looked at me. I tried to comfort her, but, to no avail. Her anus felt as if some one was splitting it up. Finally AmeerchandJi rammed the balance of his organ into her fully! My wife screamed out loudly for one last time.

I said, ' Darling, he has completely put it in now! The pain will subside in a few minutes! Just relax your buttocks and try to adjust to his organ '! AmeerchandJi kept his organ motionless into her, allowing her body and her anus to adjust to its massive size. I kept wiping her sweat and patting her cheeks. I kept saying. ' Anupama, now your pain is over! He is in you completely now. The pain will go away. Just relax your body to accommodate him better! ' AmeerchandJi was just motionless with his organ embedded in her, while I was comforting her.

The pain slowly seemed to start subsiding after 5 minutes. Slowly AmeerchandJi started moving his organ in and out of my wife's tight, virgin anus now. I could feel that he was getting a great deal of pleasure both physically and psychologically! Just as he had fantasized, he had not only had sex with a married woman in front of her husband but also, taken her anal virginity - which was a bonus in his scheme of things! Now he started moving faster and faster. Now with his passion climbing up to peak levels, he was virtually ramming his organ into my wife's anus . . . . .! Looking at an old man, slamming his rock hard, huge monstrous organ into my small wife's tiny anus, I was excited too much! Finally after ramming and thrusting into her for almost 10 minutes . . . he shouted, ' Anupama, I am going to fill your anus with my hot juice! '

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

He screamed, ' Ahhhhh . . . .! ' and started biting her at the back when ejaculating his semen into her. He kept biting and ejaculating for quite some time and then he completely collapsed with his weight over her. Anupama was crushed. But though she was overburdened with his massive weight over her, She did not mind, simply because she was relieved that her anal ordeal was at least over for the time being! He lay over my wife for almost 5 minutes, before he rolled over! My wife was sweating profusely and turned to look at me with her eyes full of sadness. I looked at AmeerchandJi. He was smiling! My tired wife was full of sweat! Her whole body was heaving with gasps. Her breasts, thighs and neck were covered with bite marks, when AmeerchandJi had bit her during the throes of his passion! My wife looked so tired, yet so tender and delicate! Finally she closed her eyes. After some time, she seemed to have fallen asleep!

But within an hour, after relaxing AmeerchandJi pulled my sleepy wife to himself! He again started drinking her milk, from her large black nipples! Her big lovely grey eyes widened. AmeerchandJi now stood up and placed his cock onto her mouth. My wife's eyes were glazed as she took his huge cock deep into her mouth, her red lips stretched wide as she started to suck him uncontrollably. AmeerchandJi grunted with perverse pleasure as he began to deep fuck her beautiful mouth, drawing a few gagging sounds She squirmed. Grasping her head with both hands,. AmeerchandJi's massive organ completely down her throat, pre-cum building on the cumslit of his penis. Anupama gagged as AmeerchandJi jammed his cock into her warm, wet oral cavity, forcing her to suck on him while he massaged her large breasts and black nipples. His cock was monstrous. But my wife seemed to have evolved into an expert cock-sucker and that was simply accentuated by her naturally full-lipped mouth. AmeerchandJi repeatedly thrust the swollen tube of meat into my woman’s wet mouth and took pleasure from Anu's passionate grasp of the thick shaft of his massive penis. AmeerchandJi then extends his one hand and started to play with her swollen clitoris very expertly. He also began to grunt with perverse pleasure as she sucked his huge length into her mouth, the size stretching her lips wide and tight. I watched as my wife struggled with the thickness of his girth, her natural oral talents and skills on display as she slowly accommodated the width of his iron rod mushroom shaped cock-head. Sucking a hard penis has always been a turn-on for any woman and, her mouth full of AmeerchandJi's cock, it wasn’t long before her first climax occurred. It started with her slowly rising moans of pleasure, the large slab of penis in her mouth tasting good to her as AmeerchandJi started to play with her inch long nipples, my buxom wife arching her back to allow him even more access to her large breasts. AmeerchandJi winked at me and twisted her nipples gently, then pinched them. The result was the first scream announcing Anupama's orgasm with the old stud in her mouth. Her body jerked over and over until the first wave of orgasm washed over her writhing body. She jerked violently and started emitting her secretions in spasms from her hairy, wet vagina!