Diary Of a Cuckold Husband

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: Diary Of a Cuckold Husband

Post by SID4YOU »

I could see that Rahul was trying to get more and more of his massive prick into her mouth. Mansi was guarding with her hands and every now and then she put pressure on him to withdraw and offer some breathing room. From my vantage point, I could see that Rahul had managed to stuff in more than half of his prick into her mouth. Now, his thrusts were getting more forceful and he tried to drive more of his prick with each thrust. It seemed as if he was breaching the entrance of her throat with every thrust as she gagged a little bit. Concerned with her response, he withdrew his penis completely. Mansi coughed in response to this, indicating clearly that she was stressed with his onslaught.

"Are you alright?" he asked her in a concerned tone.

She wiped her mouth clean with her hand and responded, "Yes."

"Have you reached your limit?" he asked her. She gulped all her saliva before responding, "No, I can take it a little deeper."

"Give me a few minutes," she said catching her breath.

"You are amazing," he said moving to the other side of bed to have a glass of water.

"Rohini couldn't take half of what you could," he said as he kept the glass down.

"You don't have much of gag reflex either," he added.

"Well you never know," she said raising her head to look at him.

"You have only gone half way down!"

"We will find out soon," he responded as he quickly moved over her head again. However, this time he moved his penis out of way and let her latch onto his balls. A minutes rest had rejuvenated Mansi and she started sucking his balls lovingly. A minute later, Rahul adjusted himself and moved further on top of her. This took his balls out of her reach and she turned to kiss his butt -- she sucked every inch of his outer butt. But Rahul was not happy, he readjusted himself on top of her and picked her head with one hand and directed her into his crack. I was getting a wind of what he was trying to do but found it to be very weird.

Mansi, however, responded to his motions and nudged herself into his crack but she went too far inside, perhaps to kiss his balls again. Realizing that Mansi hadn't got the message, Rahul readjusted himself again and this time pushed her head firmly into his crack, ensuring that her lips went straight to his asshole. She reacted, not sure of what Rahul was trying to do, pulled herself out and asked,

"What are you doing?"

"I can't kiss you there," she complained.

"Why not?"

"It is clean," he reasoned.

"It's gross!"

"I can't do that," she revolted.

"Come on!"

"Don't be a spoil sport," he said dejected.

"At least feel it with your lips," he urged her. Mansi let him sit on her mouth but she had tightly held her lips. Rahul was of course not very happy with this and in no time, he ended the act and asked her to turn around.
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Mansi was now lying with her legs spread facing the window, the opposite direction in which she had been sleeping so far. He pulled her forward until her legs were freely hanging down from the edge of bed. He again went down on her -- this time he worked on her pussy, perhaps her clit, until she was moaning very loudly. I couldn't see all that was happening since his head was blocking my view. Then suddenly I heard Mansi say, "What are you doing?" She was looking at him.

"Just relax," he said.

"Ease your muscles," he urged her.

"No!" she said pushing his hand away. It was clear to me that Rahul was playing with her anus. We had never indulged in kinky sex and anal sex was something we never even talked about.

"Ooh," Mansi grunted as Rahul's finger eased into her maiden anal entrance.

"Stop it,"

"Pull it out!" Mansi complained. But Rahul didn't pay any attention to her and continued eating her. This time he homed on her clit, while his figure was playing up inside her. Mansi was squirming in response to his tongue on her clit and finger inside her anus. Very soon Mansi started responding to him; she was moaning as Rahul was see-sawing his finger through her anus. She was enjoying the forbidden act. After about five minutes of relentless fingering, he eased and asked her to raise her legs. He wasn't done yet. It seemed he was all set to teach her the anal pleasures of sex.

He requested to pull her legs and hold them to her chest. That raised her butt of the bed and gave access to her puckered hole. I could see that her usually pinkish hole had become red and was glistening with their mixed juices. Mansi had willingly complied this time, knowing that he was about to tongue her anus. Perhaps, the finger penetration already let her know how pleasurable this activity was. Rahul worked on her asshole for the next 5 minutes. All the while, Mansi was moaning, immensely enjoying the pleasure that Rahul was giving her. He moved back on top of her after this arduous activity and kissed her. Surprisingly, Mansi didn't hesitate in kissing him back immediately after he had gone down on her back side. I presumed she was clean down there and hence didn't mind Rahul going down on her.

"How was it?" he asked breaking the kiss.

"Great!" Mansi exhaled.

"You robbed me of that pleasure," he complained.

"Sorry!"

"But I can never come around to doing something like that!" she said.

"Relax," Rahul assured her, "Ajoy doesn't have to know what we are doing here."

"You will when the time comes," he added confidently. Mansi took his semi-flaccid cock in her hand and started stroking it to make it completely erect again. She quickly moved onto on her knees to pay due respect to the cock that was about to penetrate her. She took it into her mouth and sucked on it until it was completely erect.

"Do you have a condom," asked Rahul.

"No, why do you need one?" responded Mansi.

"I am on the pill," she reasoned and added, "Besides Ajoy's won't fit you!" I shuddered as I heard Mansi frankly admit the difference in our sizes.

"I need to feel this beast inside me," she said excitedly and moved quickly onto the bed -- this time she chose the regular position in which we sleep.

"Would you like me to penetrate you in this position?" he asked moving next to her.

"How else?" she asked back.

"I mean," he said, "it would be easy to accommodate me if you are on top."

"Rohini finds it easier that way," he reasoned.

"No," she quickly responded and after a brief pause added, "I want you to *mount* me," emphasizing the word mount.
"On my marital bed," she added after another pause.

"I wanted our first time to be memorable," he said.

"Me too!" she replied eagerly.

"That's why I am letting you *mount* me the first day of this millennium on my marital bed with my husband sleeping in the next room."

"That certainly makes it memorable, thanks for the honor” he responded as his lips parted to kiss Mansi.

"I have waited so many months for this fuck," said Mansi breaking her kiss.

"So have I," responded Rahul.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Then he positioned himself on top of her. Mansi spread her legs and drew up her knees, which blocked my view. Without much ado, Rahul gently pushed into her and Mansi bit her lower lip as his penis entered her. Just the knob was enough to let her know the difference between the two of us.

Rahul took it easily initially and let Mansi adjust to his size. Having worked himself in, he worked on a very slow rhythm. I could sense that he was comfortably inside her but not completely in yet. Mansi bent forward to look how much of it was already in and said, "Oh Shit!"

"You are huge!" she exhaled.

"You have already passed the point Ajoy reaches and yet only half of it is in," she elaborated.

"Come on!"

"Give it to me," she urged. Mansi's breathing was getting labored as Rahul quickened his pace. With each thrust he was trying to stuff it in a little bit more. And then with one final, unanticipated thrust, he pushed it completely in. Mansi responded with a very loud grunt as he sunk his manhood in her completely. Her eyes bulged as she recovered from the sudden thrust of his -- and she pulled him if for a very hot kiss.

Rahul now developed a slow yet consistent rhythm and ensured that with each thrust he drove in completely and with each pull he withdrew it completely. Mansi was in seventh heaven as Rahul plowed her -- she was extremely vocal and was matching each thrust of Rahul with a grunt. Rahul continued his fucking for over 8 minutes -- I was timing him to see how much of a man he was in comparison to me, although, it was a moot point given the size of his equipment.

Rahul lifted one of her leg over his chest to increase the penetration and change the angle a bit. Mansi was very flexible due to her regular Yoga exercise but the increase penetration was getting a little bit more difficult for her to handle. Her grunts became even louder as he increased the tempo. After about 15 minutes of non-stop fucking, he stopped to catch breath. He fell on top of her, his penis embedded in her, and his mouth glued to hers in yet another kiss.

"Let's change the position," he said.

"Yes," she quickly replied, "Take me as Yarraman would take a mare in heat."

I didn't understand where this Yarraman came from but thought it was something she was referring to that they had discussed earlier.

"How?" asked Rahul, not understanding what she was suggesting. Mansi turned on her stomach and stuffed couple of pillows under her tummy to elevate her pelvis for easy access. "This way," she showed him how she wanted to be taken next.

"You want me to take you anally?" he asked surprised by her suggestion.

"NO!" she said and spread her legs a bit farther, opening up the access to her pussy. Rahul then mounted her in this very position and with the very first thrust sunk in his entire penis. Mansi let a very loud grunt as he did this.

Rahul quickly gathered momentum and plowed her for another 10 minutes or so. All along, Mansi was continuously moaning and grunting. I was amazed at his staying power as he had fucked my wife for more than half an hour and yet didn't show signs of cumming. But then I heard him say, "I am about to cum!"

"Cum in me," she responded between her grunts but asked him, "Where would you want to cum?" I was surprised with this question and didn't understand what she was implying.

"I would have cum inside you if you were not on the pill," he said. Mansi chuckled at the thought of it. "I would like to cum in your mouth," he said.

"Okay, let me know when," she responded very casually. I was amazed to the extent Mansi had gone to become his mistress. She was willing to let him cum inside her mouth, something which she never liked and never even talked about.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Okay now," he said after a few minutes as he pulled his penis out of her gaping hole (I imagined). Mansi quickly turned on her back and made way for Rahul to move to her head over her breasts. He had straddled her face now with his fat cock on the verge of exploding. Mansi cupped his huge sacs with one hand, while the other hand guided his prick to her willing mouth. She went to work on his thick prick in the hope of draining all his cum into her mouth. But Rahul had other plans; he wanted to have a good blow job before he unloaded his sperms in her mouth. After about 5 minutes of non-stop sucking, Rahul showed signs of cumming and he held her head as he drove deep into her and ejaculated in her. Mansi coughed as his ejaculation flooded her mouth and she pulled her mouth out a little but still held his dick deep in her mouth.

After gulping it down completely, she again took his prick in her mouth and bobbed her head on it a few more times before she fell down. I never imagined that Mansi could act so sluttish for Rahul. She lived up to the expectations that Rohini and Rahul had from her. Not only was she able to accommodate him, she didn't even hesitate indulging in kinky acts with him, except for licking his asshole. With the way she participated in sex with him, it was only a matter of time before she extended this privilege to him.

I was too tired and feeling sleepy and decided to hit the bed as both of them had exhausted themselves with their 2 hour Herculean effort. It was about 4:15 in the morning when I went to bed. I made sure to wake up early and check on them, just in case they decided to indulge in the morning again. I didn't need an alarm to wake up since the images of Rahul having sex with Mansi were roaming in my head. I woke up around 8:00 and checked to hear sounds from the next room. It was awfully quite and then I went to sleep again.

Sudden noise of shutting the door woke me up again. It seemed Mansi had just come in to check on me. I waited for a few moments and then heard the master bedroom door shut. I looked at the clock -- it was 9:10 am. I wondered if Rahul was still asleep.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

It was a little bit risky to peep into the bedroom in the morning since there was a danger of being caught by them and also a danger of being caught by people in the opposite building. I nevertheless had to take the risk. I quickly moved outside and peeped into the room. Mansi was tidying up the room, collecting their clothes and putting them at proper place. She was wide awake and it seemed had freshened up as well. Rahul was still lying on the bed but it seemed he was in the process of waking up.

"Here is your milk," Mansi said handing over a glass of milk to semi-awake Rahul. I didn’t know Rahul likes to drink milk in the morning. Rohini must have told Mansi about this habit of Rahul.

"What time is it?" he asked getting up. He was now sitting with his back to the wall shared with the guest bedroom. He sipped the glass of milk as Mansi responded, "About 9:00."

"Is Ajoy awake?" he asked putting down the glass of milk on the side table. Mansi leaned down to give him a small peck on his lips before she answered, "We still have enough time," implying that they could go for another round, if he wished.

"Now freshen up, I can make some breakfast if you like," she said as she turned towards the door. But Rahul didn't let her; instead he held her hand and pulled her towards him. She sat down facing him on the bed and lovingly looked into his eyes.

"I don't need breakfast now," he said, "I need nectar from your lips."

Mansi moved a little closer and gave a gentle peck on his lips and withdrew a little. We had never kissed in the morning due to the awful morning breath. Although, I always felt Mansi had a much cleaner breath in the morning, primarily due to her conscious effort to floss and brush every night before bed.

Rahul didn't let go of her, instead he tugged on her arm again. Mansi understood that he would not be satisfied with a small peck and leaned forward and showered him with tiny pecks on his lips. Rahul closed his eyes as the magic of Mansi's kisses started working on him. Her kisses started becoming a little bit wetter as she parted her lips but Rahul's lips were still sealed.

Mansi kissed his cheeks and moved to his ears and tongued his earlobe. Rahul moaned in response and parted his lips ever so slightly. His breathing was getting labored as Mansi worked on his earlobe. She then moved back to his cheek and slowly to his lips. Finding his lips parted, she hesitated only for a moment but continued her little kisses on his parted lips. Mansi surprised me further as her kisses started becoming wetter, as she parted her lips and her tongue darted out to taste his lips. Rahul was the passive partner and let Mansi take complete control. She traced his lips with her tongue and worked on the corners of his lips. Rahul's lips had parted further to give her better access -- I thought his stale breath would repulse her but she didn't show any sign of repulsion.

She sucked in his lower lip after tracing his lips with her tongue several times. Rahul didn't make any move and let her kiss him with vigor. She moved to his upper lip after a short while and repeated the same with his upper lip. Mansi moved back as she finished kissing his upper lip. Rahul opened his eyes to admire her beauty. It was clear that he wanted much more than that. I was not sure if she would be comfortable to insert her tongue in his stale mouth or let him insert his stale tongue in her mouth.