Diary Of a Cuckold Husband

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: Diary Of a Cuckold Husband

Post by SID4YOU »

Her pussy was definitely a little bit more dilated than that of Mansi's. But I was certain she could feel me. Our mouths still glued exchanging massive amount of saliva as I started slobbering again. I had this unusual habit that sometimes annoyed Mansi. But Rohini gulped as much as she could and continued kissing me back. Her warm pussy was heavenly and I experienced the thrill that I had while having sex with Mansi for the first time.

Within 3 minutes, I quickened the pace and came inside her. I lifted myself up a little and supported myself on my hands, my prick still embedded in her.

"You owe me," she said, "looking down at my pecker."

"Just let me know when and how to repay," I said between my labored breath.

"You promise?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Okay, then I can do one more favor," she said as she asked me to get up and lie down on my back. As I lay down on my back, she got up and kneeled between my legs and inspected my messy prick. It was still inflated and coated with my slimy cum.

"You are not that bad after all," she said hinting at my ability to fuck. She picked up my still inflated cock between her fingers and bent down to kiss it. I was stunned by her reaction as my prick was still messy and couldn't imagine even Mansi doing that.

Her lips parted and she engulfed my spent cock in her mouth, sucking out the slimy semen in no time. She then continued giving a blowjob to me; her hands playing with balls all the time. My penis started responding to her expert tongue play. If that were not enough, she did something strange, that aroused me further. One of her fingers strayed to my anus and she started gently probing my anus. The finger was gently circling the puckered hold, probing a bit harder every now and then. Somehow, my body enjoyed that touch of hers. I never knew that I could get excited by such an act. I didn't object to it and instead let her take liberties.

She urged me to move my legs a little bit, which I did. That gave her much better access to my genitals and anus that she was had been massaging all along. My penis was fully erect now due to her expert work. She suddenly stopped and squeezed my dick with her left hand that was busy playing with my anus and then moved her hand to my anus again transferring the wetness to that area. I understood that she would probably insert a finger inside. I winced in (pleasurable) pain as her middle finger entered my anus.

She kept it completely embedded inside for a few moments before she decided to start the see-sawing motion. I was in a very excited stated and any other time would have perhaps ejaculated. This time, however, I was able to prolong this state due to my recent ejaculation.

After about 15 minutes of non stop sucking and fucking (with her finger), she came up to me and kissed me.

"That was amazing!" I said.

"I can't imagine Mansi doing it for me," I added.

"Well, I am not sure if she will do it for you,"

"But she will certainly do it for Rahul," she said.
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

I moved to fuck her again and urged her to move on all her fours. She co-operated and let me mount her from behind. I pumped her pussy for over 10 minutes and still was not close to climaxing. Rohini was getting tired in that position and she urged to switch back to missionary style.

"How much more time?" she asked me. Mansi rarely asked such a question but there were occasions when she asked this. It usually meant that the woman was satisfied and it was okay to cum any time. On a good day, I could enjoy 15-20 minutes of penetration without ejaculating. But then I used delay tactics by stopping my humping and concentrating on working Mansi's tits and perhaps even going down on her once in a while.

"Don't know," I said.

"Would you mind if Mansi swallowed Rahul's load and not yours?" Rohini asked titillating my senses -- perhaps encouraging me to climax sooner.

"Mansi doesn't like swallowing," I responded between my thrusts.

"With Rahul, she will," emphasized Rohini.

"Would you mind if Mansi rimmed Rahul's asshole?" Rohini asked further.

"You mean perform analingus on him?" I clarified.

"Yes."

"I can never imagine her doing that," I replied.

"She will start doing this for Rahul," she said.

"A good mistress knows how to pleasure her master," she continued.

"She would never do that," I reiterated.

"Well, why don't you have a bet with me then," she lured me.

"You can win a sexual favor from me, if you win," she said.

"Otherwise, I win a sexual favor from you!"

"What kind of favor?"

"Oh don't worry," she assured, "It is just a perverted sexual favor."

"Done," I said knowing very confidently that Mansi would never indulge in such perverted acts. We never even spoke of such activities and hence believed Mansi would never participate in such acts.

"Are you about to cum?" she asked me.

"Sort of?"

"How long?"

"May be a few more strokes," I responded.

"Well, I want you to cum in my mouth," she said. Surprised by her request, I pulled out and moved towards her face. It was a cumbersome position, so she asked me to stand next to the bed facing her, while she turned on her side and took my throbbing prick in her mouth.

Her head was supported by her hand as I slowly see-sawed through her mouth. Her other hand started fingering my asshole again. I wondered if Rahul and Rohini had fetish for anal sex.

In a few more strokes I flooded her mouth with my cum. Or so, I imagined. With hardly any time recuperate; all I could manage was a few drops. She diligently sucked in the ejaculation and cleaned my dick completely.

Exhausted by our session, we both lied down on our bed in each other's arms. I was not sure if the comments she was making about Rahul enjoying her women to swallow and perform analingus were true and I decided to broach the topic now that there wasn't any sexual energy left in us.

She responded, "Yes it is true."

"Rahul loves it."

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

If Mansi cannot do this for Rahul, then she cannot be his true Mistress," she clarified.

"I don't think Mansi enjoys these things," I said.

"She will learn to," Rohini reasoned.

"Once she is pleasured by his dick."

"She will do anything for him," explained Rohini.

"Is he that good?" I asked curiously.

"He is much better than even you," Rohini said emphasizing that my performance wasn't bad.

"Rahul could hump a woman in all positions for 35-40 minutes without showing any sign of cumming," she elaborated.

"Moreover, his prick size gives immense pleasure to many women."

"I am quite certain that Mansi would not only accommodate but also crave for his cock."

"I am sure it would excite you if she reserved some special privileges to Rahul only," Rohini said while smiling at me.

"Wouldn't it?"

"Yes it would."

"A little," I honestly admitted.

"Don't let it upset you, though."

"Women instinctively let their preferred lovers take a few unwarranted privileges," she elaborated.

"It is there way of letting their preferred lovers know that they are the preferred ones."

"Are Rahul and Mansi comfortable with each others company," I asked changing the topic.

"More than comfortable," she said and added further, "There talk is full of sexual innuendos," clarifying what she meant.

"Are they talking about sex?" I eagerly asked.

"Well, Rahul is just testing the waters and Mansi is responding favorably," said Rohini.
She is just waiting for a* reason* to spread her legs to rahul.
"It is only a matter of time before Rahul mounts Mansi."
(TO BE CONTINUED)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Rohini didn't elaborate further on that topic; instead promised me to divulge the details at an appropriate time. Nothing much happened for quite some time and I was losing hope. Sometimes, I thought, It was in my best interest if nothing happened. Rohini, on the other hand, was very optimistic. She even conned me into a bet that Mansi would accept Rahul as her new master before the end of this year.

The wager, as usual, was that the looser would return a sexual favor to the winner. I already owed two such sexual favors to Rohini and didn't mind one more. Either way, it only meant more fun for me with her.

Things took an unusual turn when all of a sudden I lost my job. This was the onset of the infamous dot com bust. Contractors were usually the first ones to get affected and among several others, I was relieved from the client company I was working for. My fears turned into reality when my employer stopped paying me and kept me on the payroll only due to impending green card.

Most people get affected by such an incident and I was no exception. My self esteem took a serious hit as I was not able to clear many interviews and later on I didn't even receive any interview calls. After about two months of agony, I realized that it was the market. None of the employers wanted to file for an H1B, finding it hard to justify when there were layoffs in the company. My friends and wife helped me cheer up during this depressing phase of my life.

With me at home, our sex blossomed and we were engaging in prolonged foreplays and very long showers together. We were doing it twice daily; with me pleasuring Mansi every morning with my mouth and then penetrating her for the second time. Almost on a regular basis, our sex culminated in the shower cubicle. Despite having so much sex, the visions of Rahul mating with Mansi never left me.

Mansi too opened up to the idea of swapping partners as the days passed. We had been having incredible sex in past couple of months, which helped shed her inhibitions. We still hadn't engaged in anything kinky but oral sex and minor variations in positions were never ruled out.

We discussed the idea while having sex and Mansi always responded favorably but had concerns about its impact on our relationship.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

I was getting very close to winning the bet since it was already December and still there were no signs of change in Mansi. However, to my utter surprise, Mansi brought up this topic sometime in early December. It was me who usually initiated the discussion but this time it was her.

"Does the swapping idea still appeal to you?" she asked.

"You mean the survey we did in May?" I asked knowing very well that she meant swapping only between the four of us.

"No," she replied in irritated tone and clarified, "I mean swapping with Rahul and Rohini."

"Yes it does," I replied.

"Would it be fun?" Mansi asked probing further.

"Yes, it would,"

"Rohini is fairly attractive," I replied promptly.

"But Rahul would be more privileged," I said hinting that Mansi was far more beautiful than Rohini. She could only blush in response.

It was my turn and I asked her, "Does the idea still appeal to you?"

"Yes it does," she answered without hesitating.

"But I am worried about the implications," she added. Not wanting to end the conversation the usual way, I probed further by asking, "What implications?"

"Rohini confided in me that Rahul is frustrated with her inability to satisfy him sexually," she started a bit hesitantly.

"That's why they were exploring the idea of swapping partners," she elaborated.

"Why?" I asked. Gauging that she hadn't understood what I was saying, I rephrased the question, "Why is she not able to satisfy him?"

"Well," she started a bit hesitantly again, "Rohini says she is not able to accommodate his size." She giggled a little as she completed the sentence.

"Really?" I eagerly asked feigning ignorance, "Is he that big?"

"I don't know," Mansi responded casually, feigning ignorance. She was lying though.

"Rohini insists that he is very well endowed," Mansi clarified.

"Why do you think you could accommodate him then?" I asked teasing her.

"I don't know," she again replied hesitantly caught off guard by my question.

"I am not as fragile as Rohini, I guess," she said justifying her belief that she would be able to accommodate him.

I acceded to her justification since I knew that unlike Rohini, Mansi would derive tremendous pleasure accommodating Rahul.

"Then what is the problem?" I asked alluding to the issue she had been highlighting.

"Well," she started, "If we were to swap with them."

"Rahul's sexual frustrations would result in a lot more sessions with me."

"And Rohini's relative lack of interest in sex would mean you wouldn't have all that fun."

"I thought a swap meant that we would swap partners at the same time," I said clarifying that Rahul and I would have equal number of turns with Mansi and Rohini respectively. So, the question of inequality didn't arise.