Diary Of a Cuckold Husband

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: Diary Of a Cuckold Husband

Post by SID4YOU »

I wouldn't want to imagine a swap that way," Mansi sternly responded.

"It is too phony and embarrassing," she added.

"I would like it as an open relationship," she elaborated. I could see that the seeds planted by Rohini had taken roots finally. Although, I too aspired for such a relationship with them, albeit a little passively, I was a little nervous, now that things seemed to head in that direction.

"Are you suggesting that there be no limitations?" I asked nervously.

"Sort of," she responded, "As long as the decorum of our relationships is maintained."

"With such an arrangement," I said clarifying her concerns, "you are worried that Rahul might have an unfair share of you."

"Yes!"

"Given that Rohini is in the last month of her pregnancy you can't expect to have sex with her for a good 2-3 months," she elaborated. I laughed at that thought - I had already enjoyed her on a few occasions.

"It can't be considered unfair given Rahul's situation, though," added Mansi.

"Rahul hasn't had much sex in the past 2 months."

"So you feel sorry for him," I asked.

"Yes," she replied calmly.

"Are you going to help him by becoming his surrogate wife?" I heard myself blurting out. I couldn't believe that I said this and neither could she. We both were however toying with this idea and there wasn't much point in referring to it in round about ways. Rohini surely might have discussed this idea with Mansi again and perhaps this time Mansi might have latched onto it.

I wasn't quite sure if I wanted her to reply in affirmative either -- since I was always in two minds about this aspect. I would love the idea when my testosterone levels were high but then regret the idea after the excitement subsides.

"I am contemplating," was Mansi's response to my surprise. I could see that she was surprised with my question but she didn't hesitate from taking it head on. It was very clear that we indeed were talking about her becoming his mistress rather than just swapping partners. It was becoming evident that she liked this idea but was concerned about its affect on our relationship.

"But I am concerned about its effect on our relationship," she thoughtfully added.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Wouldn't it make you jealous," she asked seriously.

"Not if you don't let me know," I responded teasingly. "Be serious," she said elbowing me.

"Well, I wouldn't mind if Rohini reciprocated the favor when you become pregnant," I chided. I very smartly assumed that she meant to become his surrogate wife only for the short period until Rohini recovers from her pregnancy; while it was clear that she meant for this to be on an ongoing basis.

"Stop kidding," she said, "Rohini can't return such a favor," she clarified.

"Her sex drive is too low to satisfy both Rahul and you."

"Besides, I am pretty confident that I can satisfy both Rahul and you even in the 8th month of my pregnancy," she retorted; her face exuding confidence.

"Is this going to be a one way street?"

"Where Rahul would have full access to you and I won't have any access to Rohini?" I asked irked by what Mansi was suggesting. Not that I wasn't aware what the main intention was but I was getting upset that Mansi was not only suggesting but also implying that this was perhaps right and not unfair to me.
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

That is the main concern I have," Mansi said.

"But this is how it might pan out."

"Are you okay with this idea," I asked.

"I am not and that is why we are talking about," she replied.

"Well, if I were okay with it would you have any objection to it?" I asked reframing the question.

"Hmm..." she thought for a moment and responded, "Not really!"

"All it means is a lot more sex for me," she justified behind a nervous laugh.

"But I would be concerned if it affected our relationship in a negative way," she added.

"Till date I have shunned away from this idea," she said assuring me that our relationship was her topmost priority.

"I broached up this topic again knowing that you were not averse to this idea," she said.

"After all you had admitted this!"

"Yes I did," I responded.

"But I would prefer a swap instead of an open relationship," I said in a concerned tone. All along I was not averse to this idea but now knowing that Mansi was in favor of the idea, I was getting jittery about taking this to the next step.

"How could you?"

"It is so embarrassing," she said.

"Even if we don't share the gory details, we are still aware that we had sex with each others partners."

"It is embarrassing to face you the next day morning that way!"

"In an open relationship although we are aware that our partners can have sex with other's partners, we never know for sure when they did it."

"We may not even know it happened last night!"

"I understand your point," I said.

"But I am not happy about not having access to Rohini.

Well, an open relationship means you have access to Rohini." She immediately responded.

"However, her sex drive is not strong enough," she added. I didn't believe Mansi -- since I knew that Rohini had a fairly good sex drive, only that she had a little discomfort in accommodating Rahul.

"Why do you think Rahul would have more access to you?" I asked.

"Since we can do it only when we meet each other," I justified.

"In an open relationship, sex is consummated as and when opportunities arise," reasoned Mansi.

"With Rahul in SF almost every week he has a lot more opportunities to mate with me," she added.

"Besides you are away half of the week anyway," she said.

It was panning out exactly as Rohini had intended. I still remember the conversation she had with Mansi in May when we did the survey. Mansi too wanted to use her solitude in mating with Rahul. Moreover, Rohini managed to convince Mansi of the mistress idea; where we were entering the relationship with a clear idea that Rahul certainly has a lot more access to Mansi.

"You can't expect me to remain celibate on those days," she added sternly.

"If Rahul turns up one of these nights, I will have no choice but to spend the night with him," she clarified.

"If you can't handle this then we shouldn't pursue this," she said in a dejected tone. Mansi had made amply clear that she would not shun away from such copulation's once we enter the relationship. It made sense if the understanding was clear from the beginning that it was an open relationship and sex was admissible if both the parties agreed.

"Good that we are discussing these things," I said looking at the positive side.

"Yes, it helps to have a clear understanding before taking such a step," she said endorsing my view.

"I don't mind entering this relationship," she said, "but you need to make up your mind."

"If it jeopardizes our relationship then we better forget about it," she said.

It was very clear that Mansi had already made up her mind and it was up to me to either encourage her or dissuade her from taking the next step.

"We should perhaps think a little bit more," I said. I was not quite sure that I wanted to go through it now that Mansi was too eager. On the other hand I didn't want her to give an idea that I was too eager to take this route. After all, it would be hard to imagine why any husband would want such a relationship. The topic was put to rest that night and we didn't visit it until the fateful night just before the New Year eve. Quite a few things had transpired and it seemed that Rohini would definitely win the bet.

Luck was on Rohini's side - even the circumstances helped her. It was Rohini and Rahul's idea that we move to their place to save on the rent. With our savings depleting very fast and no prospect of finding a job in the near horizon, it was a sensible advice.

Mansi's education had consumed most of our savings and it was time we started to think about avenues to save money. Mansi's salary was hardly enough to cover our living expenses.

Mansi quickly confirmed that her employer allowed to work from home for couple of days a week. Given that Rahul spent on an average 2 or 3 days in the city on a weekly basis, it wasn't a bad idea for Mansi to tag along and share the hotel room that Rahul's company usually booked for him. It was intimidating to leave Mansi alone with Rahul for few days a week but then it was clear that we might have to return back to India if I didn't find a job in a few months.

Rohini urged me to consider this very seriously as it saved money and also allowed to fulfill my *wild* fantasies. Her arguments were based on our recent spike in sex life due to that one session Mansi had with Rahul.

Mansi and I debated about this solution and agreed that moving to their place was in our best interests. We decided to move out of Rahul's place as soon as I found a job and our finances were back on track.
(To Be Continued)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Rahul and Rohini's house wasn't very big but it had enough space for us. The millennium year eve was fast approaching and we had started our packing. We scheduled the move on the January 2nd of the New Year. Neither of us, however, wanted to sacrifice the New Year celebrations.

I knew that sooner or later we would enter the so-called "open relationship" with them, where in Mansi would finally become Rahul's mistress. We had made amazing progress in the past six months. Mansi was very intent on marching into this new relationship with the first year of the next millennium. Just a day before the New Year eve she started this conversation as both of, pretty exhausted with the packing chores, hit the bed.

"We owe a favor to Rahul and Rohini," she started.

"Yes we need to repay them, somehow," I replied agreeing with her.

"What better way than to repay by helping Rohini during her pregnancy," she said. We had realized that Rohini could use our help during her pregnancy and were looking forward to assist her during her first child birth.

"Yes, she needs our help," I thoughtfully responded.

"Neither of Rahul's or Rohini's parents is visiting," I justified.

"Yes, you could help Rohini with her regular chores," she replied and then a bit hesitantly added, "while I help Rohini with her bedroom chores."

"By becoming Rahul's surrogate wife?" I asked her nervously. Although, we both subconsciously knew that Mansi would end up helping Rohini in her bedroom duties, we weren't willing to discuss it openly till now. She nodded her approval to my question.

We were indeed obliged for the favor they extended but this is not the price I was willing to pay. If it wasn't for pleasure then it just meant that I was whoring Mansi out. But then I thought we were, perhaps, using this as an excuse to enter such a relationship -- where we were largely submissive to another couple?

It reminded me of the just a *reason* that Rohini was referring to a few months back. Was this the just *reason*, I wondered. I realized that we both needed a just a *excuse* to enter such a relationship. Our upbringing and our culture prohibited us from entering such a despicable relationship. We were able to satisfy our hidden fantasies under the garb of repaying favor to Rahul and Rohini!

Realizing that the time had come to enact our fantasies, both of us were now opening up. Mansi had already made up her mind and I had made up my mind long time back, although, I frequently oscillated between the two extremes. Having already launched my relationship with Rohini, it would be unfair to intervene in Mansi and Rahul's relationship, I thought.

We had discussed this concept for quite some time and vaguely understood what it meant for Mansi to become Rahul's mistress but nevertheless, we had to arrive at a common understanding, one last time, before we stepped into this new relationship. And I asked Mansi to elaborate on her role as a surrogate wife.

"Well, how should I put it?" she said pondering over it.

"As his mistress," she started.

I was alarmed with that word since that was the word that Rohini had been using. She had plans of making Mansi, Rahul's mistress. I wondered if Rohini clearly elaborated on the role she had envisaged for Mansi. It was clear that Mansi was comfortable using this word.I should spend few nights a week with him."

"It would be mostly during the nights in the city," she elaborated, "But don't be alarmed if he needs an additional session over the weekend."

"After all it is his house," she justified.

"Even our marital bed should have place for him!"

"Rohini can't reciprocate this favor, though," she quickly added, urging me to understand the circumstances.

"And neither should we insist on that!" said Mansi emphatically.

"We are repaying a favor and not swapping partners," she clarified.

"You might be able to enjoy her fruits, whenever luck favors you," she said consoling me. It was clear that Rohini had kept her word and didn't discuss the things that had transpired between us.

"Are you suggesting that I should vacate my bed for him, if he insists?" I asked surprised by her suggestion.

"We need to preserve decorum of our relationships," she quickly retorted.

"So, such a thing would never happen."

"Instead, you should subtlety pave ways for our mating," she elaborated; It was as if I had been discussing with Rohini.

"He is sexually frustrated right now."

"Accommodating him now, would aptly repay their favors," she added.

"I didn't understand how I should be paving ways?" I asked purposely wanting to know if she would be spending entire night with him while at home.

"You would understand that as time passes," she said.

"If you suspect we two are up to something, then assume so and don't intervene."

"Take the cue and offer us more privacy."

"Rohini will help you, if required," she added.

"When do we start repaying the favor," I asked.

"I was thinking of tomorrow night," Mansi eagerly replied.

"What better way to enter the new millennium," she excitedly added.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

We were planning to go to a discotheque to celebrate the New Year. Rahul was planning to tag along since Rohini couldn't make it due to her pregnancy. The plan was to go out and have a nice ball and then come back and stay at our place. Rahul was planning to go home the next day. But now, it was clear that he would be able to sample Mansi's charms at our house before we move to their place.

"When do you plan to do it?" I asked.

"After we return home from our outing," she said.

"You need to hit the bed early," she added.

"May I request a favor?" she asked.

"What?"

"Could you sleep in the guest room tomorrow night?"

"It wouldn't be comfortable for us sleeping on the single bed," she said.

"I don't mind," I replied, "But wouldn't that be odd?" I asked.

"Not if you do it right?" she responded.

"If you pretend to be drunk and half asleep as we return then it isn't hard to believe that you enter the very first bedroom and hit the bed."

"Subconsciously, Rahul would know that you approve of him spending the night with your wife, in your marital bed."

"In other words, you accept me being his mistress and enjoy his fucking," she added.

"It would be best if you take a sleeping pill before you hit the bed," she suggested.

I was surprised by Mansi's plan and admired Rohini for her ability to brainwash Mansi into becoming Rahul's mistress. I wondered if this arrangement was only till the point we stayed at their place. I wouldn't mind if our sex life improved tremendously as a consequence of this, though.

Cut to the New Year day, I woke up with a massive headache. My cell phone was ringing -- the call was from Rahul's place. It was 3:00 in the afternoon -- it was 3:00 pm in the afternoon. I checked where Mansi and Rahul were -- Mansi was fast asleep in the master bedroom and Rahul, it seemed, had left. I answered the phone; it was Rohini.

"Are you up," sleepy head she responded to my "hello?"

"Wish you a very happy new year," she said.

"Wish you the same," I replied.

"Congratulations!"

"Your wife is officially Rahul's mistress now," she said excitedly.

"And you owe me one more favor," she said.

"No, she became mistress after the new year," I countered her.

"Do you forget the new year smooch?" she asked making it clear that Rahul had shared the details with her already.

"But he didn't consummate sex with her until in the New Year," I complained.

"Does that little technical detail matter," she asked jokingly.

"Isn't it proof enough that your wife swaps saliva with Rahul in front of everyone as we enter the new millennium?" she asked.

"Shouldn't she be in your arms at that moment?" she reasoned.

She was right, Mansi had accepted the idea much before she enacted on it. So, technically or otherwise Rohini had won the bet and hence I conceded defeat.

"I will collect the favors once you folks move here," she said.

"I am sure, we would have lot of time alone," she added.

"Would you mind sharing the details of what happened on the dance floor," I asked.

"I couldn't tell what they were talking about," I said.

"I will but at an appropriate time," she replied.

"Did you take the sleeping pills?" she asked.

So, Rohini had suggested the idea of sleeping pills to Mansi. Moreover, we never had sleeping pills at home, so Mansi had made a trip to purchase them at Longs. However, Rohini wasn't aware that I had cleverly avoided taking the pill though Mansi herself handed me two pills with a glass of water and instructed me to take it immediately in her presence. I carefully avoided it and eaves dropped on their session. I, however, didn't want to share this with Rohini.

"Yes, I did and so I am waking up just now!" I replied calmly.

"What is Mansi doing?" she asked.

"Asleep?"

"She needs rest!" she said mockingly.

"Go easy on her tonight," Rohini suggested, "use your tongue as much as you can," she added jokingly.

"Do that a few days until she gets used to his size," she said.

"Was she able to accommodate him," I eagerly asked although I knew the answer.

"Yes, with a little bit of difficulty," she responded.

"Did Mansi offer a new year kiss last night?" she asked.

"To whom?" I asked confused by her question.

"You!" "Who else?" was her quick response.

"No, I just managed a peck," I said dejectedly.

"Why do you ask?" I asked wondering the motivation behind her question.

"Never mind," she said and bid goodbye to me.